Thumbnail avatar 46a3457cdd

wolfwerewolf17219

Tiger remeber me! Last time you saw me i think i was at level 68 or 69 but anyway nice to see u again!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

@Darmidnight

This is my own quote so dont judge lol

"If you have to die, think of everything you did and die happy. If you are happy, healthy and have a familiy, live you life"- Heather SilverHeart (me)

Thumbnail avatar 577cee48a1

misttiger110

Omg, yeah! Hola! Are you going to go up to 100?

• Posted at:

Call me Misty!

Just because somebody once told you the world was gonna role you, it doesn't make it true! You’re all the sharpest tools in the shed in my book.

Spooky Scary Skeletons

Send Shivers Down Your Spine!

wolfwerewolf17219

that was supposed to be girl but whatev!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

@Darmidnight

"If you have to die, think of everything you did and die happy. If you are happy, healthy and have a familiy, live you life"- Heather SilverHeart (me)

wolfwerewolf17219

trying to at least almost at level 97 lol

• Posted at:

@Darmidnight

misttiger110

Lol, nice! I kind of just stopped at this level because I was like, “eh, this is good enough.” I really doubt that anyone will ever get to 300. 

• Posted at:

Call me Misty!

Just because somebody once told you the world was gonna role you, it doesn't make it true! You’re all the sharpest tools in the shed in my book.

Spooky Scary Skeletons

wolfwerewolf17219

SAME! Like each time we get a new level it adds 40 and we get less expeiriance each time. As much i love this game, i wish for more heric  quests because since we r the highest level people in the game we really have nothing to do except for challeging levels. Oh yeah there is a helmet we can get when we r high enough

• Posted at:

@Darmidnight

misttiger110

Wait, what? There’s a helmet? Me wanty! And yeah, I totally agree with you. It needs more actual content for the highest levels like us. It’s me, you, and two others in this range right now, and I know it’s gotten slower for all of us.

• Posted at:

Call me Misty!

Spooky Scary Skeletons

wolfwerewolf17219

There r. R they boys. BOOOY lol if they r we got to keep goin lol

• Posted at:

@Darmidnight

wolfwerewolf17219

i mean like we got to show those boys!

• Posted at:

@Darmidnight