Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

INFJ

#Panda Lazer

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

I’m particularlgoofinder!

My philosophy is that worrying means you suffer twice.

Hey all, crippling depression here!

Level 99 edgelord

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

very best, but the bestest girl has to go with my gal Dipper here, the bestest of the best border collie

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

not really active anymore but kiiinda there?

i ship things too much

zen, yoosung, jaehee, jumin, seven are my loves

v and ray, we are yet to see

sleep deprived but im existing i guess

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

No Fafnir is bestestest girl

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

INFJ

#Panda Lazer

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

Level 99 edgelord

Thumbnail avatar 6c4108c981

wolfdreamtime201

Fafnir VS Dipper! 

Who would win?!

• Posted at:

Firefox

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

Queen of Chancletas

Excuse me, but I will not let you make fun of mi amigos! Only I can do that

The ones who don't know how to fold a burrito die. SURVIVAL OF THE FITTIST! 

Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

YURI IS EVEN MORE BESTESTESTESTESTS GIRL.

• Posted at:

Mariah

I'll be back when the fire inside of me has grown brighter..

silvermist539

Dipper would win, obviously, for she is a magnificent, fluffy noodle poof!

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

i ship things too much

Thumbnail avatar d2855ecdeb

crowsoul50

I’m pretty cool too

• Posted at:

» « I S H M A E L » «

For we are your nightmares, we are your dreams

We are all you created

We are all that you are and all that you've been

All that you've loved and you've hated. . .

silvermist539

thats true, ishmael, but dogs always win ;D

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

i ship things too much

Thumbnail avatar b100ee1caa

butterflycandy273

before i saw who posted this i just thought "elma is best girl"

so uhhh you're wrong

• Posted at:

loading candy.exe...

happiness is meme-shaped

loading data, please wait...

joined 1/5/16

star count: 2432

homethread location: /322526

Thumbnail avatar 0ec67d03c4

darkheart838

Everyone is awesome!!!!

• Posted at:

Jade.....maybe you should call me Dark.......

My heart is dark and hard. It protects me.

But  underneath that is a loving, kind, scared, and strong girl

wolfdreamtime201

Nah... Jade can be best girl

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Yee

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

This is Halloween Halloween Halloween

This is Halloween Halloween Halloween

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

wolfdreamtime201

Or maybe me? 

Nah! Maybe Jade!

Or Fafnir! 

Or Ishmale! 

Or anyone, really! 

*throws glitter with P A S S I O N* 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

Thumbnail avatar 1658d3e1d5

coindragon103

Well no Embers is the bestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestest girl

• Posted at:

}Embers{

Queen of fire nekos!

Our fires burn bright,

and we know we must not give up.

For when we do,

the fire will burn out.

And all we will have left,

are the embers of our past.

#LifeOfAThreadGhost

Gang: Mallow, Flare, Starmaker, Leech

GESPOOPY

Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

All girls are good girls. 

• Posted at:

Catwolf76/Sylvia spooky season!

pma!

spooktober aesthetic

-catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar 28de3f1064

iceclaws188

-Rolls in with a feminist t shirt.- Aye.

• Posted at:

Renegade - Ren - Renny

aesthetically pleasing

and somewhat edgy

Female/Bi/Fangirl

Hope Hustle for Your Dreams

✵✵✵ 

#WhiteInkWasWorthIt

^Write that in your sig^

If you see this message.

teabear54

Fafnir is bestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestest girl

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

INFJ

#Panda Lazer

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

Level 99 edgelord

Thumbnail avatar 1658d3e1d5

coindragon103

aHEM EMBERS IS BESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTEST GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

• Posted at:

}Embers{

Queen of fire nekos!

Our fires burn bright,

and we know we must not give up.

For when we do,

the fire will burn out.

And all we will have left,

are the embers of our past.

#LifeOfAThreadGhost

Gang: Mallow, Flare, Starmaker, Leech

GESPOOPY

teabear54

THAT IS NOT CORRECT

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

INFJ

#Panda Lazer

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

Level 99 edgelord

if we're talking about the best girl SAMBer... It's obviously Ray but Idk, opinions.

• Posted at:

LGBTQ+

TRANS supporter 

Pronouns?/ don't care

I'm either on your side or you're a mile away

So tired of this stagnant place that I've been living in

Thumbnail avatar 9a5932f5a3

ponyspicy6

everyone's the bestest girl :3

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓄⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⓈⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature, and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

MontoSPOOPY

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

I going to side with Fafnir on this one.

• Posted at:

Arl

lil'Axle/PostWork

(He/Him/Boi)

remember kids:

Wear your seatbelt!

It's not stupid If it works!”-Alec Steele, 2k17

when the spooitomuch

#NKT

Fall in to the gray side...

(Devin, Edwin, Axel, Jayden, Lyra, Bryson, Nurko, Smoke)

Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

I was so confused for a second xD

• Posted at:

Dιρρҽɾ Qυιll Pιɳҽʂ-Sƈɾιρƚσɾ ➷ IT'S CIPHER TIME~!

ɹǝɥdƆ llq  

hє/shє/thєч

тωιи: נσкєѕтєя  

- ᴛʜʀ ʀsɴs -

ʜ ɴɪʀ

ʀ ɴ

ɪʀ ɪɴs