Thumbnail avatar 6c4108c981

wolfdreamtime201

You and other SAMBers get closer to the sound. You all notice Firefox was not with you, like she was at the beginning of trick or treating. 

Uh... peculiar. 

"Come on Fire, just quit and help us get candy!" one SAMBer says, probably annoyed by the laughter. 

A person wearing a kimono, a half white mask that was cracked, and glowing ice-blue eyes walked out, humming the tune of "The Phantom of The Opera". She had black hair, which was pulled back into a low ponytail, and white wolf ears, and a white tail. The girl was tall, unlike Fire, who was short. 

"Huehuehue~ Hello fellow SAMBers~" the female says kindly. Her voice was sweet, but had something disturbing about it. 

Her eyes twinkled in the moonlight, but something behind them, some emotion, was lurking. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Firefox

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

Queen of Chancletas

Excuse me, but I will not let you make fun of mi amigos! Only I can do that

The ones who don't know how to fold a burrito die. SURVIVAL OF THE FITTIST! 

wolfdreamtime201

up

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

Thumbnail avatar 95c241ea61

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian stopped and blinked. Yes, he did not celebrate Halloween like other SAMBers did, but that didn't mean he didn't just stroll around and hand candy to random SAMBers...randomly. There seemed to be a ruckus around something, or someone, perhaps.

Was that Firefox's voice, anyhow? Strange, but not strange enough to bother him.

Meanwhile, Silence walked next to him, shivering, and grumbling all the way. "I never got how Echo could heal in this type of temperature," Silence muttered, half to herself, and half to Galaxian. Then she stopped, perking up, then smirked. "I sense the presence of a flipside." Galaxian looked at her curiously, wondering if she was right.

"Can you tell who it is?" he asked.

Silence frowned, walking faster while shivering slightly all the same. "Looks like that girl Firefox finally got cooler," she concluded, smirking. Oh, so it was her, after all? Then Galaxian realized the irony of Silence's statement, and he shook his head, pulling her hood up. She responded with a prompt twist of surprise, then smirked again as she walked even faster towards the commotion. Galaxian stopped to think for another instant before joining her side. 

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

(Possibly more on the way; everything is WIP, including this signature, please wait...)

wolfdreamtime201

"Huehuehue! More friends?" The girl giggles, one of her ears twitching in delight. "Huehuehue~ Fire really has some fans?" She seemed to be talking to herself for a bit, but suddenly continued to hum, giggling at the confused SAMBers. The air had seemed to get colder, and small snowflakes appeared around the girl. Each of them shining like small, fragil, white diamonds. The flakes floated like there was no gravity around the girl. 

"Huehuehue~"

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

Thumbnail avatar acdb27c296

compasspaw43

Ray stopped in her tracks, in front of the figure in the mask. "F-Firefox? Is that you? Nice costume, you even changed your ear and tail color to white! How'd you do that?" She could sense something suspicious but it was Halloween after all and on the night of ghouls and goblins nothing was ever how it seemed.

• Posted at:

WANTED: Dead or Alive

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

є¢:¢єит:яι¢ αυмα

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

thi iŞ ipŞŞilē, tē, friē fr lifē" 

Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus

scarletdragon3016

Next to him, Silence scowled, apparently getting highly annoyed with this girl. Her hand twitched, and this time, Galaxian was sure it was not from cold. It had started to snow, and while Galaxian himself was already used to this weather, Silence seemed to dislike it very much, especially since this...girl...was causing it? Galaxian patted Silence's shoulder and draped his own coat over her, while she just stood there like a statue.

"Halloween just becomes colder and colder each year," he observed loudly. "But also warmer, with the presence of more people. To what do we owe the honor of...?" He did not know this girl's name. He just knew that as long as she talked, she wouldn't annoy Silence as much.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

(Possibly more on the way; everything is WIP, including this signature, please wait...)

wolfdreamtime201

"The name is Swapmfox!" The girl's voice was suddenly harsh. But she smiled and giggled happily,"You never heard of me? Firefox never told you? Huehuehue~ Wowie! I get to introduce myself!" Swampfox laughed for a bit, talk to herself for a few seconds, then sneered, "Aww! All of you look so cute in those costumes!" 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

wolfdreamtime201

She continued, rambling on fashion and whatnot. But suddenly, Swamp turning back towards the SAMBers, and growled in a happy tune, "Firefox isn't here right now. I think i'll take her place... huehuehue~" The ground beneath her had started to pale and freeze over with ice. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

wolfdreamtime201

up

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

wolfdreamtime201

up

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

wolfdreamtime201

don't let this die early!

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian shrugged. "I was just asking to make sure--" he started to reply, but Silence interrupted him.

"No, I haven't," she said, looking warily at the other girl. This was apparently about to turn into a staring contest. Galaxian, however, was...concerned...about other matters. Apparently, Swampfox could not tell that they...weren't wearing costumes? She probably was talking to the other SAMBers, then...

Then the ground started to freeze and Silence growled. Galaxian thought about Camus. Honestly, this freezing effect was nothing compared to one of his casual attacks, but replacing Firefox? Probably would not do.

She better not be another one of those flipsides who wants to take over the SAMB, he thought to himself. Silence, Katrina, that whole handfull...what was next?

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

@Firefox No, it's just that I have homework to do and can't be on the SAMB all day; that would be irresponsible of me. I won't leave this thread until you do, or the story is complete. :)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

wolfdreamtime201

(@Galaxian - Thank you!) 

"Huehuehue~ Anyways... there is A LOT more people here than I thought! No worries, there will be more space soon...huehuehue!" 

Swamp grinned, then started to walk off, singing to herself "All eyes on me" from BATIM. 

(For anyone wandering, no I've never played or seen the game, I just like the song. )

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

scarletdragon3016

(I'm not sure what to do in this...since it's a cliffhanger :P)

Galaxian watched as Swamp started heading off. It would really be impolite if he followed him. And...if Silence followed her, anyways.

"Could she. Stop. Laughing?" Silence asked, struggling against Galaxian's firm grip on her arm. Galaxian had the idea that she wanted the flipside silenced as soon as possible. Hence the name...Silence, most likely.

"Ochitsuite," Galaxian told the former flipside just as firmly, who looked back at him weirdly just long enough time for him to look into her eyes. "The important part is...what does she mean by 'more space soon'?"

Silence shrugged. "All I know is that her awful tunes is definitely going to cause a large gap between she and others," she replied, not sounding sarcastic at all. Galaxian stifled a laugh despite himself.

(Sorry, I don't actually intend to insult any songs Swamp will sing or has sung in the past.)

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

compasspaw43

"Umm, Swampfox?" Ray started, slipping a little on the newly icy ground. "What do you mean, 'there will be more spaces soon?'" She regained her balance and started to approach Swampfox. 

(You have my full permission to harm/severely injure my character to move along the story. I don't know exactly how "bloodthirsty" or mildly violent you want your flipside to be. So feel free to try it out on my character. Wow, it feels weird saying that.) 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

compasspaw43

Boop

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

wolfdreamtime201

Swamp could hear the footsteps of someone. "Huehuehue~" Swamp giggled. She turned arpund, pulling out a katana from thin air. "Hmmm... a battle would be perfect for my entertainment..." Swamp muttered. She pulled out a necklace which it's gem glowed colors of fire. "Don't you think, Fire?" The gem flickered in responce. "Ohh~ Don't hurt anyone? How about... no!" Swamp put the gem away. She smiled happily, and swung the sword at Ray. Swamp was graceful and fast. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Joker, noticing the sounds of commotion, quickly flipped into the thread, landing squarely in front of Swampfox. Glancing up at said flipside, her eyes lit up with recognition. “Hello Swampster! It’s been a while! Still planning to take over the world?” Her grin turned into a frown. “Unless you aren’t the Swamps I remember...”

The sounds of feet caused the cheeky flipside to turn her head, meeting the eyes of the rest of her group. Eragon was the first to speak up, seeming not to notice his hair was currently on fire. “Please warn us the next time you plan to run off like that! You know we can’t leave you out on halloween night!”

Joker scoffed, dismissing the dragon boy’s words. “Hush smol bean, I can take care of myself. Go get your share of candy or whatnot.”

“Like you did last year? Or the year before that? Remember, you’re in Jokester’s body. You may not get hurt, but she can.” Noting the flipside’s flippancy, Eragon sighed, turning to another member of the group. “Kiwi, back me up.”

“While I hate to admit it, Fireboy is right. You kill Jokester, we all die. That means we will stick with you, unless you want us to help Jokester get back in control.”

Joker rolled her eyes, seeming to resign. “All right, but if you begin to annoy me...well, it won’t be pretty!” Turning back to Swampfox, she smirked. “Sooo...who exactly are you?”

• Posted at:

✦

օƈȶօɮɛʀ ɨֆ ɦɛʀɛ ɦօռɛʏֆ, ǟռɖ ʏօʊ ӄռօա աɦǟȶ ȶɦǟȶ ʍɛǟռֆ...

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian glanced over at Silence, who seemed at the brink of attacking Swampfox. "Sorry, Silence," he said apologetically, "but I'm afraid I might have to teleport you before anything bad happens." He lifted a hand, but Silence snarled.

"No, I want to fight her," she replied, and pulled out her sword in a flash and struck out at Fire.

Galaxian's eyes widened when he realized that Silence was not actually trying to fight Swampfox, but rather had blocked Ray from the attack.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

compasspaw43

Ray blew out a breath as Silence's sword blocked Swampfoxes blade from slicing through her shoulder. She looked over and gave a quick solid nod to Silence, "Thanks." Instead of reaching for her pistol on her left hip, Ray grabbed her two short swords that seemed to have a blue haze around them. She dragged them through the air as she talked and they left blue glowing trails in their wake, "You know what they say, never bring a gun to a knife fight (actually that's the opposite of the saying but I don't care). Looks like I've covered my bases." She leveled her right sword to Swampfoxes nose and took a few steps back. "Clearly you're not here or trick or treat. So tell us why you are here and what you've done with Firefox." she squinted. "That's not a request." 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

scarletdragon3016

Silence didn't seem to acknowledge the thanks, but she gave the faintest of nods, then she leveled her sword. "Never bring Fire to a Swamp. You know what? It causes ghost fires," she taunted, apparently her attempt to make a pun. Galaxian would have laughed if it were any other kind of situation.

"Let me guess," Galaxian addressed Swampfox. "Next thing you're going to tell us is we can't hurt you without hurting Fire. Right?"

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

wolfdreamtime201

"Actually, no! Unless i'm in control of Fire's body... but today I decided to be myself!" Swamp laughed. She jumped back, becoming five feet away. "Plus... I rather have Fire watch me destroy what she calls home, and what I call...dirt! Huehurhue~" Swamp said. 

She looked at Silence and said, "You dissapoint me, Silence! I thought you would rather take over! Oh well! And Galaxian... what would be the fun in telling you what i'm doing?! Ha!" 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

cobraphoenix530

Joker frowned. “Well, usually I’d help in a doomsday fight, but YOU don’t seem very nice. You should know by now that I despise being ignored as well, so that’s a double whammy.” Pulling out a couple red ribbons, Joker wove them together to create two whips, going to stand beside Ray. “Now WILL you explain? Because I’d love to spice things up!”

In the background, Eragon can be seen facepalming.

• Posted at:

✦

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

wolfdreamtime201

Swamp laughed, "THIS WILL BE A FIGHT!" She made another katana appear in her free hand, and pulled off her mask. A scar ran across her nose, in between her eyes. She pulled out a black mask from air, and put it on. It covered all of her face. It only had eye holes, and you could see ice-blue eyes glaring in delight. All of this was done in a few seconds, like a lighting strike in the air.  

Swamp only laughed in responce to Joker. The laugh was cold, and somewhat one of those "I'm-better-than-all-of-you laughs". 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

cobraphoenix530

A smirk and a half later, and Joker had initiated the first strike. Whipping her red cord towards Swamp’s right side, a small blade extending-Swampfire would have to move quickly to avoid getting impaled.

• Posted at:

✦

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian grinned. "I'm guessing, then, that wherever you call home, I will not be invited to..." He then shrugged. "Well, what I would actually want to know is what you would feel like if somebody else destroyed your home. So, I'm guessing you don't have such a place."

Silence shrugged, in a way suspiciously like a combination of that of Echo's and Galaxian's. "I was going to, but it got boring." Galaxian gave her a look asking What?!, and then she shrugged again nonchalantly. "These people are no fun to fight. I'd rather fight people like you instead." This time, Galaxian nudged her, but she shrugged it off again. She smirked. "I'd be interested in seeing what you have up your sleeve, though, Swampfox."

Galaxian decided to pretend the above had never happened. "Of course," he replied, smiling. "There would be no fun in predictability."

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

compasspaw43

"Now or never" Ray whispered to herself running forward. She dropped to her knees in a slide, swiping with both her blades at Swamp's lower legs. Swamp would need to jump or somehow block the attack. It would be tricky as Joker was already attacking with her (quite impressive I might say) ribbon-blade-things.

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

compasspaw43

Poke 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

scarletdragon3016

(I don't know what to do, since no one else is doing anything...)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

wolfdreamtime201

(SORRY FOR NOT BEING HERE FOR SO LONG.) (I also forgot to add that both Swamp and Fire can teleport, gah!) 

Swamp suddenly dissappeared. "Huehuehue! Nice try~" Swamp said in a singsong voice. She was in a tree, staring at all of them. Swamp threw daggers from the tree, then teleported to another tree. She did this multiple times.

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

scarletdragon3016

(Oh geez, this is going to be crazy...you've seen how I can teleport too, right?)

Galaxian pulled Silence close to him and brandished his arm like a sword. "Stay close to me..." he reminded her, but she smirked.

"I wonder what she can do without any trees..." she said, and she moved suddenly, inhumanely fast. Galaxian sighed as he kept track of where she was. One dagger very nearly hit her on the shoulder, but she didn't seem very bothered by this; in fact, he seemed more concerned about her being mutilated by one of Swampfox's daggers than herself.

Silence chopped down one tree, and then flicked her blade once, re-sharpening it. "It's still too cold," she muttered under her breath.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

compasspaw43

Ray was somehow able to dodge the first wave of daggers, pure luck. the second round however, one of them sliced the inside of her thigh and she grimaced, another one cut her forearm. She screamed. Swamp was too far away to get to her quickly, so Ray grabbed her gun. "Alright, I think you've worn out you're welcome Swampfox!" She fired the pistol three times. "Ay, Galaxy boy, it'd be much appreciated if you'd help us!"

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

scarletdragon3016

(Galaxy Boy is now a permanent nickname xD. I'm also holding back because I'm too OP xD.)

Galaxian looked surprised that Ray said that; he was helping, in a vague way. Just not offensively. He teleported in front of Ray and swiped away a dagger, catching it with the other hand. He held out his right arm and with a flash of light, three daggers were cut more or less in half in a straight line. He grinned at Ray. "Better?" he asked, grinning, shielding her again from another wave of daggers, then jumped out of the way before she could accidentally shoot him with her next round, which actually happened quite often...more than once. Which would prove inconvenient.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

compasspaw43

(It's a good nickname! Just out of curiosity, what are some for your powers/skills that make you OP? Also, my post is going to be short. I can't do much until Firefox posts)

"Yes, much better. Thank you!" She yelled over her gunshots. bang. bang. 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

scarletdragon3016

(Uh...long list of powers, xD. To name a few:

-Atomic Manipulation/Destruction/Creation [One of the more scientific concepts and one of the most primary], is not magic but can be mistaken as so

-Levitation/Flying

-Force Field Projection

-Elemental Manipulation/Creation [that comes with Atomic Manipulation/Creation]

-7th Sense/8th Sense/9th sense User

-Dimensional Warping

-Telekinesis/Telepathy

-Teleportation

-etc.

These were decided long before I entered the SAMB, xD, but luckily I defend more than I attack, or the SAMB would be in pieces right? xD.

Namely, if I get too offensive for the wrong reasons other than "the offensive being the best defense", my flipside is activated.

I also can't do much until Firefox comes. So...want to talk until then? xD.

-Galaxian-)

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura