Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

-The boy wearing headphones is dressed as a stereotypical fantasy hero, with a plastic sword and a band-aid across the bridge of his nose. He’s talking to the girl who's dressed as a fantasy-inspired fighter, all except for the headband with two devilish horns on it. She laughs and nudges the kid with a cloak and staff, who fiddles with one of the two points of hair at the sides of his head. A short ways behind is a boy with an odd mask and a large backpack over a hooded cloak. He’s trying to catch up but failing. Watching over all of them is a young man who has off-white hair and a striped mitten on his left hand. He looks the most lost.- Are you absolutely sure we’re going the right way? Yeah! Heroes are never wrong! If you say so. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Arial (with Andale)

This world’s never truly dark

Come together now

Let’s find a galaxy we can call

Home, and let’s vow

To never let the moon’s light cloud

cultist of hinanan and zur

SHSL Esper

Thumbnail avatar 37d0055509

scarletdragon3016

"Where are you heading?" asked Galaxian, stepping kind of in front of them but not entirely. He hoped he hadn't scared them.

Meanwhile, the girl next to him smirked. "Heroes are never wrong? What heroes would you count as--" She was pulled to the side by a younger boy, who put his hand over her mouth.

"Shh, Silence," he told her, and she tried wriggling out of his grasp, but failed.

An even younger boy bounded up to them. "Ooh! Are you playing dress-up? Can I play?"

The other boy, who looked about the same age as him but much more mature, sighed. "Milo, you can't presume every person around here is playing dress-up just because it's Halloween. Besides, I'm sure they're going somewhere."

The final boy sighed to himself. He wasn't sure why he even bothered to spend any time with this group when all they did was things like this.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

mermaidfairy2030

Ah! I’m sorry, I didn’t see you there. We meant to be going to meet with some friends, but-Masaru got us lost! I knew the shortcut was back there! 

I thought this way was the shortcut! 

*Blue kid sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.* Ignore them. We are in need of a mage, since she abandoned us. Would you be interested in joining? Hey, I’m the leader so I'll make the final decision! And for your information, I’m THE hero! Masaru Daimon. *Mask boy chuckled quietly, it could be described as creepily.* I think saw someone fooooollowing us. Probably someone sent to get me, because they haaaate me so much. Jataro, you’re not hated. If anything, I should be the hated one. *Pink bopped both of them upside their heads, even though she had to jump for the tall teen.* We were talking to these people! Don’t forget about them!

• Posted at:

Arial (with Andale)

Come together now

Home, and let’s vow

SHSL Esper

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian smiled. "It's fine. May I ask which friends in question you're talk--" He was interrupted by Silence, who grinned at the group.

"You have friends?" she asked, smiling almost innocently, and Camus gave her an icy look, as did Hitan, who gave more of a reprimanding look.

Hitan coughed. "Please excuse that. She's not always like that."

"Yes she is--" Shura tried to start, but Milo pinched him. He turned around to glare at the younger boy, who shrugged in response mischievously.

The boy pretended to not notice that he had been interrupted. "Nice to meet you, Masaru, and you all. Like Galaxian said, who were you trying to find?"

"Are trying to find," Camus corrected, and Hitan nodded.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

mermaidfairy2030

Nice to meet you all as well. Hahaha, if I didn't have such a useless talent, I would have never have friends. *She elbowed him again.* Stop it! We're looking for big sisses Komaru and Touko-or Syo, it depends, big bro Makoto, Iz-Haji-hey! I definitely saw someone! *She pointed to a bush nearby.* Kotoko, are you sure you aren't having sugar hallucinations? Noooo, I saw it too, Nagisa! It was a brighter dark green. Like Mona-Sssh!

• Posted at:

Arial (with Andale)

Come together now

Home, and let’s vow

SHSL Esper

scarletdragon3016

*goes into thinking expression*

(telepathically) So...? Do we follow them?

Him/her.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018