Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

BACKGROUND

The very best at what they do, the title of Ultimate is widely respected and coveted. Despite being teenagers, an Ultimate will possess immense talent and success in a certain area, from scaling mountains to pacifism to news reporting, even to the extent of professional success. As well as this, they're known as the beacons of hope for the future, the very brightest of their generation.

Ultimates have developed a culture of their own, to the point where people not only respect and work alongside them, but some even devote their work to fostering these talents. Notably, a prestigious school known as Hope's Peak Academy has started to shape the future, with the students they scout being all but guaranteed success upon graduation, as many of them end up major influential figures in whatever field they go into, due to both their preexisting and newly developed talents. It's a rather unconventional school; students develop their talents instead of traditional classes and exams, and are tested to ensure they meet the standards that the Ultimate title requires.

<><><><><>

Upon arrival at Hope's Peak, not everything is as it seems. Sixteen Ultimate students have been trapped, with no escape, no memory, and no answers. Before they know it, the students are forced into a death game, in which the only way out of their situation is to get away with murdering another student, with the cost of failure marked as one's own life and the cost of success being those of everyone else. To push them further, a strange bear known as Monokuma is introduced, to give the students some... motivations.

There are no answers to be found, or very few at that. Though, a traitor lies among the students, one who knows much more than they should, and one who will stop at nothing to keep those things under wraps.

RULES/NOTES/INFO

1. Death - I'll just get this out of the way: you're putting your characters in a death game. Chances are they're going to die some brutal death at the hands of another character, or they'll murder another character. I will ignore requests for survival, even if it's just to a certain point in the story. The cases will be picked based on the characters alone, how they will work in the case and how the case will affect the overarching story. Their creators are completely irrelevant, as are my opinions on the characters. As well, I will not be shying away from violence, as this is rather death-centric; if you're uncomfortable with that, it should go without saying that you should stay away.

2. Liberties - I will try my hardest to stay true to the characters I am working with, but I reserve the right to do whatever I wish with them. This includes inter-character connections, development and arcs, and obviously their deaths. If you have specific requests for their characterization or how you think they will react to the situation and various circumstances, that's more than allowed - in fact, it's actively encouraged. At the end of the day, I do want to stay true to your characters. Of course, I won't take any requests specific to deaths, but I will take things like how your characters would respond to their friends dying or the like, or even just the types of people they'd get along with.

3. Forms - Please remove parentheses from forms, just for organization. As well, I would prefer for characters to be as unique as possible from one another, but I do understand that coincidences happen. As well, if you design characters to be foils/parallels, that's completely fine, and please mention if something like this has been planned so I can set things up accordingly. Finally, please be as descriptive as you can in your form; the more detail, the more I have to work with, and the more likely it is I will pick your character. I would appreciate more detail than "hair: black, eyes: green, skin: pale, build: tall". The more details, the better. Obviously, you don't need to follow the exact format to a T, but I'd prefer to at least have all the information there in some way, shape, or form.

4. Secrets - This is a big one. As this is a murder-mystery at its core, please try and keep your characters' secrets as secrets. For this reason, I would appreciate it greatly if you utilize and take great advantage of the white text function. I have the form color-coded to show what I would like to be whited out, and I would appreciate it if you try your best to follow this. For a rule of thumb, anything besides first impressions should remain white text to preserve the mystery that comes with reading them. If you have another means to get the form to me, one that allows for more secrecy, I actively encourage that, because people can and likely will read these forms anyways. As well, please try and add some level of sketchiness or suspicion to your character. At the very least, make a character who is mentally capable of murder or even of being the mastermind if you want a challenge. I don't want to have to butcher characterization because the perfect killer for this case is a precious angel who would apologize for hurting a fly.

5. Characters - I have some ground rules for the characters I will accept, which tie pretty closely to that last one. I won't accept perfect or overly-good characters, especially of the precious cinnamon roll variety who can do no wrong. At the same time, no edge masters straight out of a bad anime or walking pity parties (put that violin away and give your character a personality). Keep any tragic backstories within reason; preferably, they have at least one parent or a legal guardian at least, and not one that just hates them for no reason other than bad parents. The more nuanced your character, the more likely I will pick them.

6. More Character Notes - Feel free to make some level of unfortunate backstory with your character, but again, keep it within some level of reason. Try and make a distinct, entertaining character to read about, as I will be picking characters for the fun they will bring as well as their substance. I will allow for some level of anime colors, as there are canon characters with red/pink/purple eyes and hair colors of various tones, but again have the slightest bit of sensibility. Maybe go for a blush-pink hair and dark eyes or something along those lines, sure, but not neon cyan hair and yellow eyes. To fit the nature of the canon games, I will allow for some pretty weird and detailed outfits, but once again, have it make an ounce of sense and don't just throw your character in a ball gown for the sake of it. Also, this isn't required by any means, but in case you have a visual reference for your character (such as a drawing you made of them) that you would like to give me to help with the text description, you can send it to me elsewhere if you know where to find me. I would prefer a diverse cast in not only concept, but nationalities and other such things; try not to make them all American or all Japanese, but of course don't sweat that sort of thing - the spread I pick will ultimately decide where the school is set, as that's still up for debate.

7. Spots - As far as you are concerned for the time being, these spots are unlimited. You can submit as many characters as you like, as the characters aren't being accepted on a first-come first-serve basis. Instead, I will simply collect the pool of applicants, and when the time comes I will pick the lineup I feel will be most interesting from said pool. This lineup, in the end, will consist of sixteen characters. I will make further notice once the deadline for characters approaches. Also note that the white ink will serve as a marker for if you read the rules, and if you don't include that you won't be in the running.

ON TALENTS

All characters are exceptionally talented in whatever field they come from, as mentioned above. This can either be out of sheer hard work and dedication or from natural talent or a casual hobby; of course, as with real life, the latter is much rarer. Most likely, they will have devoted a lot of time and energy into their talent, and it will either affect or be affected by the rest of their life, personality, etc.

I will not allow canon Ultimates from any three games; however, talents from the anime are acceptable because that totally didn't happen what are you talking about. Talents from Shots Fired are acceptable as well. I would appreciate if every potential character had a unique talent if possible, but again, coincidences do happen. Keep an eye out for the other characters, though; two Ultimate Sculptors is fine, but six is out of hand. As well, keep as much variation between talents as you can; if there's an Ultimate Guitarist, an Ultimate Conductor, and an Ultimate Rapper in the apps so far, maybe save away your concept for an Ultimate EDM Musician. Both duplicate talents and highly similar talents will reduce your chances of being picked, the former more than the latter.

Talents such as the Ultimate Lucky Student, a student who gets into the school based on a national draw, will be allowed, as are any number of circumstances involving talents: hidden by the mastermind or yourself, forgotten, fake, and joke talents are all allowed, as are any other ideas you might have. Go as wild as you can think of, though I will only accept a couple of characters with odd talent circumstances.

Please keep in mind your character's age and circumstance and how they managed to get where they are with their talent. Some dodgy things must be happening if your fifteen-year-old is a high-ranking soldier. There are some ways to get around this; for example, Mikan from SDR2 was originally the Ultimate Health Committee Member and was only translated into the Ultimate Nurse, making her technically associated with a high school rather than a legitimate hospital. Keep in mind, as well, that this is a government-run school and without some major mastermind-lore-based alterations, they likely wouldn't accept the likes of thieves and assassins. Not only would Hope's Peak bring them to a prison rather than into their own walls, but their freedom and safety would be jeopardized by such a high public status. Of course, Danganronpa isn't the most realistic of series (take one look at V3) but please try to keep some level of sense in your characters and their talents.

If you have ideas that you're not sure are legal, just go for it! At the worst, I'll ask that you change it, or maybe just not accept your characters. You can also go two different routes, both including and not including that specific idea.

THE BEHEMOTH (FORM)

Keep Public | Keep Private

Name: (Full Name, Nicknames, Aliases)

Talent: (Title, special circumstances, talent-related skills, talent origin)

Skills: (Skills unrelated to Ultimate talent)

Personality: (Presentation to others, thoughts, opinions, values, strengths, weaknesses, any particular speech patterns, any particular triggers (positive or negative) or special circumstances)

Dislikes: 

Appearance: 

> Hair: (Color, length, style, etc)

> Body: (Build, measurements, skin, eyes, scars/abnormalities/etc, etc)

> Outfit: (Go wild within reason - one outfit thats typically a uniform but not required to be)

> Presentation: (Posture, how they present themselves, expressions, physical habits (eg. twirling hair) - not required but appreciated!)

Backstory: (Childhood, family, talent origins but this time more detailed, getting accepted into hopes peak, any and all major life events, etc)

Secrets: (Any major secrets to reveal throughout the story - give me yall juice!)

Other: (Anything you somehow didn't get a chance to include in the rest of this gigantic thing)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

☆.。.:* ASTERIA .。.:*☆

°₊writing momcat dealer₊°

:.the world needs this luminary.:

.₊*of the stars to shine even brighter!*₊.

fly away, little birdy 

°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊☆ ° . ° . °:. *₊ .

moonlightmystery143

oh, and something else i should probably go into detail on: the mastermind!

one of the characters i accept in the final story will be the mastermind, a character responsible for creating the killing game, or at least one who played a large part in the creation of it. theyre that person hiding something that i mentioned in the intro. i will be creating a scenario around one of the characters, with their own lore, motivations, and the added secrets that come with being the mastermind.

if the chance so rises, i might end up making a traitor/mole character, who wasnt responsible for the killing game itself but does know more than they should.

much like the killers and victims, i will be picking this character regardless of any requests i get regarding mastermind/traitor status. of course, i will be picking interesting characters who bring new things to the table in terms of the killing games events, and the mastermind will be narrowed down from there. the plot will be of my own creation, and you wont know if your character is the mastermind until it gets revealed.

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

Thumbnail avatar 671217a0a3

horsedragon1273

Save ultimate drum major and ultimate duelist please.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

Why so silent, good Messieurs?

Did you think that I had left you for good?

One day I was walking and I found this big log

...Yes, I'm hiding in a crate. Tickets are expensive.

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

hot dizzity dang that is a good title and explanation. could you please hold the Ultimate Surfer? (I can and will make him a stereotype but pile on idea after idea to make him fully fleshed-out.)

• Posted at:

Arial (with Andale)

This world’s never truly dark

Come together now

Let’s find a galaxy we can call

Home, and let’s vow

To never let the moon’s light cloud

cultist of hinanan and zur

SHSL Esper

moonlightmystery143

aah tyty

also, all three saved! i cant guarantee therell be no duplicate apps but ill write them all down.

i also realize i forgot to post a start date, so for now there is none! whoo! ill just pick a date to close apps (with two weeks' warning) once i feel like i have enough spots. please just make sure to finish your forms in a timely manner so i have them on the list

apps/characters:

> Ultimate Duelist - Rebel

> Ultimate Drum Major - Rebel

> Ultimate Surfer - Arial

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

Save a spot for an Ultimate ???, if possible. White ink: Ultimate test subject. 

• Posted at:

VERONA  

veronan divinity 

[[ AND ALL THEIR WORDS FOR GLORY

WELL THEY ALWAYS SOUNDED EMPTY ]] 

made with love ❦ 

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Save ultimate athlete, as usual XD

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

чσu ѕhσuld ѕєє mє ín α crσwn

currently obsessed with little mix and billie eilish

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

"try me, beyonce" -mister doctor(it's strange)

rip stan lee 

athleticbear159

Oh yeah, and does the bright purple parts have to be in white ink?

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

moonlightmystery143

only the light purple parts have to be whited out ^^

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

moonlightmystery143

ohoho both saved but- bear, could i request that yours is a little more specific? like what sort of athletics do they do, or is there a particular sport they specialize in?

also, got some more saves in through people elsewhere dont mind me just comin through~ excuse the unfamiliar names, not everyone here is on samb

apps/characters:
> Ultimate Photographer - Anti
> Ultimate Debater - Random
> Ultimate Astronomer - Random
> Ultimate Indie Game Developer - Ruby
> Ultimate ??? - Verona
> Ultimate Wingman - Frast

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

hey hey hey cello 

• Posted at:

eve

moonlightmystery143

tHe one and only

apps/characters:
> Ultimate ??? - Verona

> Ultimate Cellist - Eve

> Ultimate Sharpshooter - Frast

> Ultimate Playwright - Frast (jeez frast has a lot of characters lol)

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

athleticbear159

Hmm...Idk really. She plays many.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

moonlightmystery143

aah forgot to put the shsl athlete spot down, dw bear, your spots saved!

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

moonlightmystery143

hmm- is there any that shes particularly good at or something? white text -> you could make her (for sake of example) the ultimate cross country runner while shes also extremely good (but not ultimate level exactly) at a bunch of other ones, and she could call herself the ultimate athlete for the sake of acknowledging her other achievements or something

maybe shes like a multisport racer, or something? something that could span over multiple sports or something

youre probably more knowledgeable on this sort of stuff than me so you could very well come up with another good idea, maybe even better, than what i can come up with - on that note, just go wild with the talent! just make sure its specific enough to allow for other ultimates of the type to coexist without a lot of crossing over, i want these talents (and characters!) to be as unique as possible, remember. if you have possible talent ideas that you arent sure of, be sure to ask me or even just go for it! at the very worst ill ask you to alter it a little. any character questions in general, actually- dont hesitate to ask! if its private info then put it in white ink, and ill be sure to put my answer as such as well

for a bit more housekeeping, ive come across a couple complications with the "no criminals" thing in helping people with characters. having characters with criminal-related backgrounds is alright, as long as they can manage to keep it under wraps - at least, long enough to get accepted. that was only mentioned to make sure people dont submit "my character is an infamous killer with hundreds of victims and theyre the ultimate murderer" or anything like that. basically, aside from things that are obviously and extremely illegal like murderers, thieves, assassins, drug dealers, etc.

also note that the personality section isnt as much of a strict template as much as it is just something meant to get your brain going; actually, none of the sections of the form that are in parentheses are as much of legitimate templates as they are just to get your brain going

and a little more explanation because i didnt explain well enough in the original form: "special circumstances" for the talent is like.hidden/coverup/forgotten talents and the like, and you dont need to mention anything related to that if its just a straight talent

updated roster because im totally not being obsessive with keeping this up

feat look! i decided to sort the talents! just to give yall a good idea of what things we got going on in what sort of areas/"types" of talents

Athletics - 4
> Ultimate Athlete - Bear

Electronics - 1

Visual Arts - 1

Performing Arts - 3
> Ultimate Cellist - Eve
> Ultimate Playwright - Frast

Education - 0

Office and Law - 1

Sciences - 1

Medicine - 0

Service - 0

Cultural - 0

Other - 1

Unknown - 1

> Ultimate ??? - Verona

Total - 13

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

athleticbear159

Alright, I'll make her ultimate soccer player, I guess? But she's still good at other sports?

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

athleticbear159

Name: Evangeline "Eve" Maddox

Nicknames: Evie, Angel, Shortstack, Sparky

Talent: Ultimate soccer player. This means she has (incredible) speed, strength, and stamina, as well as athletic skill. Eve excels at pretty much any sport you throw at her but soccer is her best. The origin of her talent was just practicing her whole life, she always played competitively, but was always very skilled whenever it came to sports. She was born with remarkable speed, strength, and stamina, especially for a human.

Skills: Has an acceptable amount of charisma and makes friends easily. She's very convincing and when it comes to promises, there's always a way out of them for her. She is deathly loyal though, and is great with any weapons you give her.

Personality: Evangeline is a strong-willed and tough person, she comes off as strong even when there's something wrong. She has a decent amount of energy and a wild spirit, she's deathly loyal and would take a secret to the grave. Very brave to the point of recklessness, hotheaded, competitive, short tempered. Bites lip when nervous, gets strong Irish accent whenever angry/emotional.Democrat, values bravery, chivalry, loyalty, and kindness. Dislikes stereotypes, sexism, and inequity.  Prefers equity over equality.Strengths are athletic ability, charisma and beauty, I guess. Weaknesses are recklessness, short temper, and deathly loyalty(sorta, but not really). i

Likes: sports, outdoors, friends, competition, working out, camping, autumn, sunshine

Dislikes: sexism, inequity, her temper, small spaces, losing, fear, weakness, stereotypes, backstabbers

Appearance: 

> Hair: She has smooth, golden brown hair with natural gold and carmel highlights that ombres down to a teal color. It falls in soft waves to her midback but she keeps it up at all times, in either a smooth high ponytail, sometimes with a sports headband, or her signature long dutch braids(if you search up "two dutch braids", it's like the third image).

> Body: Eve is deeply tanned as a result of being naturally tan and being outside a lot. Freckles line the bridge of her nose outwards to her cheeks, her features are squared yet defined. She's about 5'2, short with an athlete's build, a mix of a swimmer's and a soccer player's. A long, jagged scar runs along her left cheek from an accident. Eve won't talk about it, no matter how much anyone asks her about it.

> Outfit: She doesn't like the uniform, so she wears sports shorts/capris, an Under Armour/athletic tshirt, sneakers, wristbands, a braided sports necklace, and when it's cold she'll wear either a big, gray Jefferson Cup sweatshirt from her soccer tournament. In orange block letters, it reads “MIDFIELD” on the sleeve and “I can. I will. End of story.” on the back with an orange soccer ball on the front, or an oversized camouflage pilot's jacket.

> Presentation: Stands straight, doesn't like to slump. Decently clean except she may be muddy after a sports game, never know. Bites lip when nervous, gets strong Irish accent when angry/emotional. Has a bright smile, mischievous grin, and smiling eyes. She'll smile even if it hurts to do so. Has a four pack. gweh

Backstory: Eve was born to a family of 6, then 7, her mum died soon after giving birth.  Eve's only ever known her four older brothers, Conner, Lucas, Sawyer, and Noah, as well as her father. She lived normally, I guess, and was accepted to Hope's Peak. She happily attended and has been ever since Sorry, not very juicy XD

Secrets: Has severe anxiety anda bit of  ADHD.

Other:

Theme Songs: Woman Like Me by Little Mix, Unstoppable by The Score, Elastic Heart by Sia

Quotes(from songs)
1. I always say what I'm feeling
I was born without a zip on my mouth
Sometimes I don't even mean it
It takes a little while to figure me out

2. We can be heroes everywhere we go
We can have all that we ever want
Swinging like Ali, knocking out bodies
Standing on top like a champion

3. And I will stay up through the night
Let's be clear, I won't close my eyes
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

OTHER QUOTES:

Just because her eyes don't tear

doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry

and just because she comes off strong

doesn't mean there's nothing wrong

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

moonlightmystery143

thanks for the talent adjustments ^^ everything else looks good about her! got her infos down in my notes

Athletics - 4
> Ultimate Soccer Player - Evangeline Maddox - F - Bear

Electronics - 1

Visual Arts - 1

Performing Arts - 3
> Ultimate Cellist - Eve
> Ultimate Playwright - Frast

Education - 0

Office and Law - 1

Sciences - 1

Medicine - 0

Service - 0

Cultural - 0

Other - 1
> Ultimate Urban Explorer - Madoka

Unknown - 1
> Ultimate ??? - Verona

Total - 14

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

horsedragon1273

Could I also save ultimate train operator and ultimate equestrian (actually ultimate hacker but hides it like in shots fired (I plan on using Phantom again/submitting him again in the same role))?

yep, more saves for me.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

I'll send the form your way my guy 

• Posted at:

VERONA  

veronan divinity 

[[ AND ALL THEIR WORDS FOR GLORY

WELL THEY ALWAYS SOUNDED EMPTY ]] 

made with love ❦ 

moonlightmystery143

both saved + heel yeah

Athletics - 5
> Ultimate Equestrian - Rebel

> Ultimate Sharpshooter - Miyage Hollander - Frast

> Ultimate Soccer Player - Evangeline Maddox - Bear

Electronics - 1

Visual Arts - 1

Performing Arts - 3
> Ultimate Cellist - Eve
> Ultimate Playwright - Valerian Fujimoto - Frast

Education - 0

Office and Law - 1

Sciences - 1

Medical - 0
> Ultimate Counselor - Kishiko Aikawa - Frast

Service - 1
> Ultimate Train Operator - Rebel

Cultural - 0

Other - 3
> Ultimate Journalist - Storm
> Ultimate Wingman - Sora Okamoto - Frast

Unknown - 1
> Ultimate ??? - Verona

Total - 17

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

horsedragon1273

Name: Corah Ashlin Crown

Talent: Drum major. She’s excellent at keeping in time and at conducting, as well as throwing in flairs in her conducting. She also has good leadership skills.

Corah was always fascinated by drum majors, so she started practicing conducting and other drum major skills as soon as she could. Her parents encouraged this, and she eventually got to the point she is at today.

Skills: She is a decent writer, and is excellent at typing. She can play trumpet and french horn pretty well, and can somewhat play violin. She is decent at debate, and at not getting a lot of sleep and functioning without a lot of sleep.

Personality: Corah is kind of loud, and she is good at projecting her voice, and isn’t ever really quiet. Corah also has a dramatic tendency, which ranges from minor to ‘oh my goodness what are you doing’, but she tries to not do this too often. Her life pretty much revolves around band, so she often will end up mentioning it or using some band term. Corah enjoys being around people for the most part, but she is a bit standoffish around people not in band and strangers, since she doesn’t know them and they aren’t part of her “band fam”. Corah also has a good sense of humor, both dark and not dark, and has a large array of band jokes ready at all times. She typically acts serious, but she does know how to have a good time. Corah usually tries to plan important things out before acting on them, but at the same time she will sometimes just rush headfirst into things. She is good at improvising things on the fly, since she’s had to get used to it. She will not hesitate to yell at people across the room or people nearby, especially if she thinks that they won’t hear her/won’t listen to her. Corah is sarcastic at times, and if she’s asked the same question multiple times, she will grow exasperated and then just yell out the answer. She always tries to push herself to her own limit and others, and this leads to her doing something long past when she should have stopped, leading to consequences down the line. Corah also doesn’t like to admit when she needs help or when she is in over her head, which leads to bad roads. Corah also ends up burying her negative emotions or experiences up within her, since she doesn’t want to let others see what she partially perceives as a weakness and isn’t what she wants them to see of her. She takes most everything seriously, and she doesn't appreciate others slacking off or not taking something seriously.

Corah is a natural leader, and is good around people. She will do her best to stay neutral in arguments and the like and find middle grounds, and she has a knack for giving orders. She strives to push everyone to their limits and to be the best that they can be, and she won’t hesitate to take charge of a situation.See backstory for one trigger thing and result (Ian)

Strengths- Corah is good at standing in the middle ground and being the negotiator/compromiser between things, keeping a level head, focusing on things, observant, and good at picking out sounds, even if it is not the most prominent of things

Weaknesses- Corah doesn’t choose sides, even when she should, is a bit of a perfectionist, believes that people should listen to her, she isn’t good with people she doesn’t know and people who aren’t in band, especially at first, and Corah also doesn’t particularly like to be told what to do by others, though there are a few exceptions to this, all related to band, drum corp, marching, and acting as drum major or a conductor.

Likes: DCI, instrumentals, marching band, conducting, running, playing trumpet, french horn and mellophone, brass instruments, walls of sound, staying up late, band fam, performing, conducting a band, yelling to people, The Phantom of the Opera, small spaces

Dislikes: Pop music, football (the irony), having to explain herself multiple times, people who say that marching band isn’t a sport, seafood, orchids, pufferfish, people giving her sass

Appearance:

> Hair: Corahs hair goes just past her shoulder blades in length and is straight. It is dark red with pale blue streaks. It is worn in a tight braid down her back.

> Body: Corah has heterochromia; her left eye is a dark stormy blue-gray while her right is a pale amber. Her eyes are also slanted and slightly smaller than average. Corah has pale skin, and a smattering of freckles across her face without any other natural markings. Corah’s face is sharp and angular, and it more or less resembles an upside down teardrop, though her chin isn’t really pointy or anything. She has a lithe build, but is also quite muscular, though her muscles don’t really show. She stands at about 5’ 8” and weighs about 140 pounds. She has an ouroboros tattooed in shades of black and gray around each her wrists, and the words “Tell, me, what do you see?” tattooed in a wavy circular shape thing around her right ankle. She has a jagged scar across her back left shoulder.

> Outfit: Look up Mandarins 2018 uniform. That's the base for her outfit, but without the leather skirt part in the front and without the purple markings. Instead of the leather skirt front piece, she has a translucent black colored piece that hangs down in a similar fashion to the green piece on the Crown uniform. Instead of a plume, her shako looks like the Carolina Crown 2018 uniform one, but with a silvery-purple line instead of orange, and purple details in the same shade of purple on the uniform. Her top has the Crown design from 2018 (just look up carolina crown 2018 to find pictures), but is in shades of silvery-purple instead of oranges, and the scale pattern is less pronounced. The shoulder pad parts ombre into a sparkly purple matching the details on the shako. Down her left pant leg side and part of the are what appear to be told, revealing the silvery-purple at spots. She has polished black marching shoes, and gloves and gauntlets like the Mandarins uniform.

> Presentation: She has a very straight and rigid posture, and will instantly stand at attention if she hears a ‘band, ten hut!’, making her posture even more straight and unmoving. She generally has a neutral or serious expression on her face, though if she is strongly feeling an emotion, her face will reflect that. She unintentionally has higher toes than average when walking, and often looks more like she is semi-marching. She also has a tendency to finger trumpet valves in music patterns, as well as humming tunes.

Backstory: Corah doesn’t know who her biological parents are, as she was adopted when she was a baby by her fathers, Vladimir and Jallas Crown. She loves her fathers, and has two siblings, both younger than her- a brother (Winston) and a sister (Nadiara), and has no desire to find/know her biological parents as she sees it as they gave her up, so she shouldn’t go searching for them. Corah grew up in a semi- average life, but she was always surrounded by music, band, and DCI, as her parents were both musicians, with Vladimir playing french horn and Jallas playing alto sax and baritone/euphonium, and so it was only natural for her to learn an instrument when she was older. While she enjoyed playing, it was when she started conducting as a drum major that she found her true passion. She has done two years of DCI and absolutely loved it (and conducted her second year), much like her fathers had when they were younger. Corah did eventually learn who her biological parents were, as they came to the doorstep of her home, and she met them. She learned why they had given her up, but she didn’t forgive them and didn’t want them to be in her life at all, so she pretty much sat with them for a few minutes and them slammed the door on them, shutting them out completely. Corah had a band friend who was a drum major, named Ian, who was popular among the band students and seemed happy, but one day Corah stumbled upon his body, where he had evidently committed suicide, and left a note to her, saying that it wasn’t her fault and that he just wasn’t happy or feeling like he actually fit in the world. This shook Corah, and anyone who mentions an Ian or is named Ian will cause her to clam up and just stare at people. She doesn’t like to tell anyone about this, and she still mourns the loss of Ian to this day.

Secrets: Corah is terrified of failure and letting others down, even if it's only perceived by her. She is typically unwilling to follow other plans, especially if they are absurd in her eyes, and she has no idea what she'd do without band and conducting, which serve as an outlet of sorts for her. She bottles her negative emotions up, and it's never good whenever she reaches the breaking point there. She's very allergic to cats. She refuses to take sides regardless because of one time she took a side and it didn't turn out well.

Other: She's ambidextrous but primarily uses her left hand.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

moonlightmystery143

oHo theres my girl

hopefully i wont butcher her into starting and ending with resident yeller this time

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

Thumbnail avatar 275ff6f1a2

cyclonecandy39

Can you save Ultimate Actor?

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

moonlightmystery143

saved!

also, for daily housekeeping time, i know ive been back and forth with when im making my deadline for apps, so im just gonna get this written down and committed to:

ill have the apps open for a month from the start date, so they will be open and unlimited until november 14. at that point, if we havent gotten a good pool of characters, ill extend the deadline or even make it unlimited. basically, just consider the november 14 deadline a soft one, as i wont be actively enforcing it or turning down any character submitted past that point, but that will be around when ill be taking some final looks at my lineup. that being said, be sure to get your characters in as soon as you can without sacrificing the character or anything!

at this rate, im thinking ~30 apps will be good to pick from, maybe more considering the amount of spots taken by the same people (looking at you rebel and frast) - but dont shy away from multiple characters, the rest of you! all that means is ill be pushing for a higher count of apps so the entire class doesnt belong to the same three people

if we dont reach that sort of threshold for how many characters we have then ill be extending the deadline some more. any extension will be by at least a week, more likely two weeks, to ensure new signups can get their forms in on time, because i know my forms ask for a lot of information.

of course, that being said, theres no upper limit to how many characters can be submitted. the more the merrier, in fact! thatll mean a more diverse cast and a higher chance that ill be able to put together an impressive cast from your signups, but at the same time of course itll be less likely for your character to make it in. so, be sure to put a ton of effort into your characters to make sure they really catch my eye! give them lots of detail and life, and give them some juicy juicy details and secrets! all my apps so far have been solid at least, and a lot have been really impressive characters who id love to have in my story! keep up the good work, you guys, and keep those juicy characters coming in!

Athletics - 5

Electronics - 1

Visual Arts - 1

Performing Arts - 4
> Ultimate Actor - Elia
> Ultimate Cellist - Eve
> Ultimate Drum Major - Corah Crown - Rebel

Education - 0

Office and Law - 1

Sciences - 1

Medical - 1

Service - 1

Cultural - 0

Other - 3

Unknown - 1
> Ultimate ??? - Moses Abergel - Verona

Total - 19

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

Thumbnail avatar 77898c74ca

whitewolf9078

Ohheyy, I'm coming back from the dead to Join a roleplay. That's always nice.

Save Ultimate Occultist, please.

(I'm sadly not using Nixe this time)

• Posted at:

!!kodah!!

I'm the Ultimate Romantic!

The Ultimate Romantic doesn't know how to confess to his crush

!!!Don't Forget To Bond With Your Pineapple!!!

moonlightmystery143

saved!

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

horsedragon1273

I left somthing off Corah accidentally.

Skills: She is an excellent marcher, and able to pick up on different styles with relative ease, and she is good at marching in general.

Name: Madison Scout Cavalier

Talent: Ultimate duelist. He is good at dueling with other people with weapons. While he is more or less equally skilled with most duel weapons, types of sword are his favorite.

When he was young, he would see the people dueling in competitions and in TV shows on TV. The concept fascinated him, and once he began taking lessons he was hooked, obsessively working to improve. He has a bit of innate skill that was useful, but the rest was learned.

Skills: Madison is a fairly skilled violinist, but he's not amazing or anything. He is also a strong runner, and is good at horseback riding, where he primarily competes in reining events. If he puts his mind to it, he is an okay sketcher and drawer (he's better than he thinks he is), but he has very little art skills beyond this. He is decent at debating as well.

Personality: Madison is hot headed, and often will act before thinking his actions through. He often will argue, even of pointless topics, and he hates losing to pretty much an unhealthy degree. He is highly ambitious, which sometimes blinds him, and he is a perfectionist, wanting everything to go smoothly and to be just right. He at times neglects himself, as he will get absorbed and focused on something, and ignore pretty much everything else until he is finished with that task. He is fairly clever, and he has a decent sense of humor. He doesn't care much about what others think of himself, but he holds himself to nearly impossible to obtain standards. He doesn't like to just sit back and do nothing, and he is often fidgeting with something. He prefers to be taking charge, and doesn't like to be a follower, though he does understand that he has to do this at times. He is somewhat reckless, and likes to take risks. He is a thrill-seeker, and he loves to do crazy things. He doesn’t like average or ordinary, and he has a bit of a temper that goes along with his hot-headedness. He often can just roll through with surprises or unexpected things, and he enjoys to be the center of attention and/or life. He’s somewhat outgoing, but he isn’t the easiest person to become friends with. He doesn't believe in easy routes, and he doesn't like to compromise over things, instead wanting for one of the suggested actions/answers to win out. He is a hard worker, often obsessing over small things that he has to fix, and he is very competitive.

Strengths

Madison is not afraid to try things, and enjoys things. He is able to adapt quickly, and he doesn’t get to shaken by surprises or unexpected things that throw a wrench in something, Madison is fairly clever, and he is usually fairly quick to pick up on small details, and for the most part, he doesn’t care what others think of him.

Weaknesses

Madison is hot headed, which gets him into trouble. He often will act without thinking something through, and this can lead to trouble. He is ambitious as well as a perfectionist, and he will get absorbed in doing something or be blinded by his ambitions. He doesn’t like to follow others, which can lead to him disagreeing or doing things that aren’t beneficial, and he will try to take to lead, even if someone else is better suited to lead than him.

Likes: Activity, thrills, risk-taking, music, caffeine, swordplay, action movies, the occasional book, horses, rain

Dislikes: Doing nothing, sparkling water, the ordinary, heavy metal music, snow

Appearance:

> Hair: Madison has straight shoulder length black hair that is streaked through with white. He generally wears it in a low ponytail. In addition to the white steaks, he has a single medium red one.

> Body: Madison has large, slightly upturned eyes that are pale green in color with golden flecks. Madison has an olive skin tone that is on the lighter side. Madison has a somewhat angular face that seems to be against curves. He is fairly muscular and toned, but not extraordinarily so. He stands at roughly 6’ 1”, and weighs about 165 pounds. He has a small scar on his left cheek, and a long, jagged one on his right arm that wraps around it a bit. He has the yin and yang symbol tattooed on the inner side of his left ankle, and an infinity sign on his right wrist.

> Outfit: Madison tends to wear a solid toned dark or medium colored shirt over a pair of jeans and a pair of tennis shoes. He also tends to wear a black leather jacket with the image of a pair of swords crossed on the back. He does sometimes deviate from this, but he likes clothing that isn’t too flashy and that is easy to move in.

> Presentation: He generally stands up straight and alert, though he can be seen slouching at times. He generally does his best to have good posture though. At times, he is fairly expressive while at other times he just dons a poker face and looks kind of bored. Other than this, he doesn’t really have any expressions that he expresses frequently. He tends to tap one of his fingers against things a lot in things that are sort of patterns but aren't really.

Backstory:  Madison grew up in a fairly average family with an older sister (Taria) and a younger brother (Reven). His life wasn’t perfect, and his mother had mood swings, so the three were never quite sure what to expect from her. However, it was never anything too bad, so they just learned to deal with it. He had always had an obsession with watching people duel (which started from a young age with TV) and he eventually began to take lessons after pestering his parents enough. Once he began, it seemed to be about all he would do- his grades didn't really slip, but every spare moment he had he would practice with various duelling weapons and the moves he used with them. When he was 13, his parents got a divorce, with the kids alternating between the two each season. This worked out, and nothing of any significance happened from it to Madison. Both his parents were able to move on, and began dating other people, with his mother already remarried and his father currently single. Once he had developed his talent, he began to compete in competitions, with some yielding less than ideal results for him. This led him to just work harder, and just served to further his competitive nature.

Secrets: Madison is willing to go to extreme lengths to meet his ambitions, and while he often acts like he doesn’t care about what his actions do to others, he does care, at least a little bit. He has done some things that he isn’t proud of, and in certain competitions, he has taken things a bit too far, actually injuring his opponent. These have been covered up by a sponsor of his, so very few people actually know of them, but he does. He doesn’t take losing well and tends to take revenge on the person he lost to. He typically solves problems with non-peaceful methods, especially when he’s acting without thinking or when he’s being blinded by his ambition.

Other: He's right handed but uses his left for duelling stuff and sports.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

moonlightmystery143

oohoo madisons on the list

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

moonlightmystery143

hmmbump

bit more housekeeping because the grind really never stops and also i keep realizing ive forgotten to mention something: yall allowed to give your characters personal items that they keep on them, like inventory sort of things. just basically things theyd carry wherever they go i guess. the highest id really suggest going is something along the lines of a backpack, because thats the most a canon character has, and even then i wouldnt really suggest doing that unless your characters known for being overly prepared. ill have to have their personal items be confiscated, of course, if theyre things the mm wouldnt want them having - a good rule of thumb is nothing with a wifi connection or that could tell them more about their circumstance. for example, you could have an mp3, but not a phone. but, most things should be safe - for example, if madison wanted to carry a practice sword on him or something like that, it would be legal. obviously this isnt mandatory or anything, but for future reference or if those of yall wanted to make your characters keep anything on them then yall can feel free to mention in other.

Athletics - 5
> Ultimate Duelist - Madison Cavalier - Rebel

Electronics - 1

Visual Arts - 1

Performing Arts - 4
> Ultimate Actor - Elia
> Ultimate Cellist - Eve

Education - 0

Office and Law - 1

Sciences - 1

Medical - 1

Service - 1

Cultural - 1
> Ultimate Occultist - Kodah

Other - 3

Unknown - 1
> Ultimate ??? - Moses Abergel - Verona

Total - 20

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

ohoho this lineup is looking amazing!!

i see some goob kids

• Posted at:

Random

back at it again at krispy kreme!

One of MANY (emphasis on the many) Fandoms

"I prefer the term mentally hilarious." - Alex Fierro, Magnus Chase

I am your local meme friend and wild random kid

Eternally a kid

Gang: WIP

moonlightmystery143

bump

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

moonlightmystery143

bump?

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

moonlightmystery143

oh yeah, bear, i should probably ask - white text -> where did eve get her scar, in case it was anything significant? even if she doesnt talk about the event itself, if its significant enough ill probably reveal it through some other circumstances like being taunted by monokuma or in a motive. if its nothing significant you can just say that, but if its anything thats really affected her then id like to know. thanks in advance!.

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

moonlightmystery143

bump

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

moonlightmystery143

Athletics - 5
> Ultimate Duelist - Madison Cavalier - Rebel

Electronics - 1
> Ultimate Indie Game Developer - Ameko Sunohara - Ruby

Visual Arts - 1

Performing Arts - 4
> Ultimate Actor - Elia
> Ultimate Cellist - Eve

Education - 0

Office and Law - 1

Sciences - 1
> Ultimate Astronomer - Fijuri Austrella - Random

Medical - 1

Service - 1

Cultural - 1
> Ultimate Occultist - Kodah

Other - 3

Unknown - 1
> Ultimate ??? - Moses Abergel - Verona

Total - 20 - 10 submitted

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

moonlightmystery143

bump

just over two weeks left until the soft deadline! make sure to get those apps in!

Total Apps [21]

Athletics [5]
> Ultimate Duelist | Madison Cavalier [Rebel]
> Ultimate Equestrian - [Rebel]
> Ultimate Sharpshooter | Miyage Hollander [Frast]
> Ultimate Soccer Player | Evangeline Maddox [Bear]
> Ultimate Surfer [Arial]

Electronics [1]
> Ultimate Indie Game Developer | Ameko Sunohara [Ruby]

Visual Arts [2]
> Ultimate Photographer [Anti]
> Ultimate Pyrotechnician | Hanabi Senkou [Ari]

Performing Arts [4]
> Ultimate Actor [Elia]
> Ultimate Cellist [Eve]
> Ultimate Drum Major | Corah Crown [Rebel]
> Ultimate Playwright | Valerian Fujimoto [Frast]

Education [0]

Office and Law [1]
> Ultimate Debater [Random]

Sciences [1]
> Ultimate Astronomer | Fijuri Austrella [Random]

Medical [1]
> Ultimate Counselor | Kishiko Aikawa [Frast]

Service [1]
> Ultimate Train Operator [Rebel]

Cultural [1]
> Ultimate Occultist [Kodah]

Other [3]
> Ultimate Journalist | Ayeka Sakurai [Storm]
> Ultimate Urban Explorer [Madoka]
> Ultimate Wingman | Sora Okamoto [Frast]

Unknown [1]
> Ultimate ??? | Moses Abergel [Verona]

<><><>

Submitted [12]
> Ultimate Soccer Player Evangeline Maddox [Bear]
> Ultimate Sharpshooter Miyage Hollander [Frast]
> Ultimate Counselor Kishiko Aikawa [Frast]
> Ultimate Wingman Sora Okamoto [Frast]
> Ultimate Playwright Valerian Fujimoto [Frast]
> Ultimate Drum Major Corah Crown [Rebel]
> Ultimate ??? Moses Abergel [Verona]
> Ultimate Duelist Madison Cavalier [Rebel]
> Ultimate Astronomer Fijuri Austrella [Random]
> Ultimate Indie Game Developer Ameko Sunohara [Ruby]
> Ultimate Journalist Ayeka Sakurai [Storm]
> Ultimate Pyrotechnician Hanabi Senkou [Ari]

<><><>

Saved [9]
> Ultimate Surfer [Arial]
> Ultimate Photographer [Anti]
> Ultimate Debater [Random]
> Ultimate Cellist [Eve]
> Ultimate Urban Explorer [Madoka]
> Ultimate Train Operator [Rebel]
> Ultimate Equestrian [Rebel]
> Ultimate Actor [Elia]
> Ultimate Occultist [Kodah]

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

Name: Benjamin Alexander Garcia, Benji

Talent: Ultimate Surfer, Benji's skilled at all styles of surfing but prefers body surfing. It gave him a good sense of balance and spatial awareness. He skateboarded to get away from the chaos of his family, but stumbled upon a surfing competition and accidentally joined in. His skateboarding skills translated well and before he knew it, he was in the final heat. He didn't win, but it inspired him to practice to become better. 

Skills: Surprisingly, his skills include household repair and skateboarding. 

Personality: Someone’s first impression of him would be a stereotypical surfer dude with the slang (some Tagalog as well), style, and lack of care. He's chill, jokes around most of the time, and is just that one friend who’s always goofing off yet somehow is a good friend.The parts he tries not to show to others is his lack of a verbal filter, often speaking whatever's on his mind and somehow doesn't notice how others might be affected, his paranoid worst-case scenarios whenever something goes wrong, and worrying over friends. Usually he's competitive and gets offended if someone says he can't do something. Then he will immediately attempt to do the thing, and most likely fail. 

Likes: Swedish Fish, the outdoors, mild weather, electronic music, bees, bad movies, high places.

Dislikes: Extremes, staying inside, rain, bright light, wasps, puzzles, monsters.

Appearance: 

> Hair: A straight and combed forward with the back cut short style, and it's sun and salt-bleached brown.

> Body:  Benji is tanned from being outside most of the time, standing at about 5'4" with a athletic build and small, dark brown eyes that turn down at the corners. Deep bags are under them, and he has a blue prosthetic leg.

> Outfit: He usually wears an unbuttoned burgundy suit jacket with his old school’s logo in black worn on his shoulders over a white tank top with a design of blue spirals, red board shorts, and brown flip-flops. His leather necklace has a shark tooth on it, and black aviators cover his eyes. A black waterproof watch is worn around his left wrist. If he isn't wearing that, it's something else easy to move around in.

> Presentation: He has a relaxed slouch and his facial expressions aren’t that extreme to one way or another. Sometimes he adjusts the aforementioned sunglasses when nervous, and chews his hair when thinking.

Backstory:  Benji grew up with four siblings (older brother [Joey], sister [Lizbeth], little sister [Phoebe], little brother [Luke]) and the house was always a mess. In the family hierarchy, he was the middle child and scapegoat for all the chaos his younger siblings caused. When responsibility overwhelmed him, he took up skateboarding, borrowing one from a friend and hitting the streets. One day, he ended up in the middle of a surfing competition in the place of an injured one and was sorta skilled, making it to the final heat. A trade of wheels for board later, he practiced his skills, entering another competition and winning. After he won contest after contest over the world, losing a leg to a shark in Australia, Hope's Peak paid attention and offered him a chance to become known as the Ultimate Surfer. He accepted as long as he could still help his family.

Secrets: Benji has vivid nightmares, which are increased by paranoia or stress, and which lead to sleepwalking and talking. 

Other: During trials, his interjection would be ‘Use your brain, dude!’ Because he wears sunglasses e v e r y w h e r e, he's actually made himself sensitive to light.

• Posted at:

Arial (with Andale)

This world’s never truly dark

Come together now

Let’s find a galaxy we can call

Home, and let’s vow

To never let the moon’s light cloud

cultist of hinanan and zur

SHSL Esper

Thumbnail avatar 02abafe43e

stormbreeze48

howdydoodledoo my dudes im posting here so i can find it in my posts and get to it easily.

god loves you all! 

• Posted at:

*~storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Thank you, SAMB, for a wonderful experience.

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

moonlightmystery143

hi storm

also benjis in!

reminder that theres two weeks left until the soft deadline!

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

1 , , 3