Thumbnail avatar 6c4108c981

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

Both my ear and Lucy's ear twitched at the same time, and we both turned to a bear and a girl chasing after the bear. Both coming towards our group. 

"Hello!" I said, waving. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

₣łⱤɆØӾ

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

օղӀվ í ɾҽՏҽɾѵҽ Եհҽ ɾíցհԵ Եօ ʍɑƘҽ ƒմղ օƒ ʍí ɑʍíցօՏ

Like a pheonix I will rise and fly from the ashes 

Draw a circle there's the Earth! 

#Christian

Thumbnail avatar 89880801a6

misttiger110

Can I get a location on where this is in Erdas specifically so I can put it in in my next PoV? Thanks! I just don’t want say a location you guys don’t agree with. 

• Posted at:

Cyclone~

Y’all are all stars. When I say that, I’m not just quoting Smashmouth. I mean it. 

I am a clarinet player 

I am a Gryffindor 

I am a daughter of Zeus

I am just an average teenager

Thumbnail avatar 2ce3cde1a6

mummycat42

Evelin:

I turned to look at Xian, as she waved to the girl with the bear. Shadow looked up from her comfy spot on the ledge with Might. I smiled at the girl and waved as well. 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

APFAMRTNU 

Club

Pronounced: "Apft-Mr-Tnuo-Mint"

call me nightshade

"I'm not crazy. I prefer the term mentally hilarious" 

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Jade waved to the girl with the bear. “Hi!”

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m autumnal now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

Im through with playing by the rules 

of someone else’s game.

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Arabella: 

I walked along the shore. I looked around trying to soak everything in. This place was way different from what I was used to. I watched Splash, my spirit animal run ahead of me, ever so often stopping to check out intresting smells.  The reason I named Splash, splash was because she loved to jump in puddles and splash me. Splash stopped and sat down. I wondered why, I walked a bit faster to her and then I heard people talking. I looked around trying to locate where the people where. I finally saw them about 50 yards from me. I walked closer. 

• Posted at:

Cookie

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

I love the night sky. A graveyard of Stars.

Milky, Galaxis, Galaxy, Quasar, Limey, and *Drumroll please* Chicken Da Chicken

Mwhaaaaa

Thumbnail avatar e8bbef8ea4

elfcash56

Shiro looked down at the interesting mushroom Njord had found. “Think this is it?” he asked a pair of glowing blue eyes. In response, the eyes lowered even with the strange orange fungus to examine it. “Similar,” a voice emanating from the eyes replied after a few minutes of study. “But, no, this isn’t it.” Shiro sat down on a nearby log of driftwood. “Well, now where do we look?” he said, as Njord looked away from some ferns he was eating and leapt up on the log next to Shiro. “I don’t--” they started. Suddenly the eyes straightened up back to full height. “Others,” the eyes said. Shiro stood up and looked around. Sure enough, people were visible on the distant shoreline.

“Probably a good idea to introduce myself,” he said. When he got no response, he turned around and saw the eyes were already gone. Shiro sighed. “Oh well,” he said, gesturing to Njord. “Come on, boy. Let’s go meet these others.”

Starting off in the direction, he found a small mob of what appeared to be greencloaks. “Hi,” Shiro said. “I’m Shiro.”

• Posted at:

HI. I'm Shiro.

Please give me coffee 

I hate green.

You can't read this.

See above.

"we can destroy what we have written, but we cannot unwrite it"

---Some wise guy

catdragon13873

Magna jumped at the arrival of Shiro, but quickly recovered. Jade turned around. “Hi. I apologize for my spirit animal.”

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m autumnal now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

of someone else’s game.

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

wolfdreamtime201

Xian  -

Lucy circled the new comers, barking. I felt uneasy. I never liked being around so many people, it made me twitchy and nervous. I figeted, while saying, "Hallo! I'm Xian! And... uh... nice to meet you!" Lucy rubbed up against my knees, her tail wagging happily. 

• Posted at:

₣łⱤɆØӾ

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

#Christian

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

Ark- 

A lot of people were joining the group, so...might as well. I rubbed my eyes and called smoke to me. He perched on my shoulder and we walked over a little shyly. I waved, not really knowing what to do. "h-hello..." I'd seen some of them before in my training classes. I smiled at Austin, who I'd worked with a few times.

• Posted at:

Arl

He/Him/Boi

Fall into the gray side...

CHRISTMAS IN3DAYS!

#NKT

Make Me A Yo-Yo Man!

Currently Watching: My Hero Academia

____Smokey____

Emma sighed as Mercy came to a stop by the others. They all seemed friendly enough, and all have spirit animals of some sort. "Hi...super sorry about that. I guess it's been a while since we've seen other spirit animals." She flashed them a tired, warm smile.

• Posted at:

Feather - Poodle Moth Merchant

"If a 9 yr old kid used skin cream to make someone look 10 years younger would they disappear"

elfcash56

"Nah," Shiro responded. "It's okay. I haven't been around people in a while. So, what are you guys up to?"

At this, Njord scuttled up to his side.

• Posted at:

HI. I'm Shiro.

Please give me coffee 

I hate green.

You can't read this.

See above.

---Some wise guy

misttiger110

Nara’s PoV:

Our boat stopped somewhere, and the captain said it would be a bit over a day. I didn’t catch where, but my And May took the chance to get off of the darned thing. It was a forest with an outcrop that looked over the sea, and I heard voices coming from it. We picked our way over, and to our surprise there were several other Greencloaks already there. I released Tiamat from dormant state, and she looked up at me with her warm brown eyes. I scratched her grey-green scales where she liked it, behind the head, and carried on.

Light’s PoV:

We headed over, talking rather loudly and laughing. Seeing the Greencloaks, I smiled at them, my animal like eyes glowing.

”Hi, there,” we told them. My red cloak billowed in the wind, and my chocolate brown skin appeared dark behind my mask. 

• Posted at:

Cyclone~

Y’all are all stars. When I say that, I’m not just quoting Smashmouth. I mean it. 

I am a clarinet player 

I am a Gryffindor 

I am a daughter of Zeus

mummycat42

Evelin:

Shadow's ears were perked in curiosity, and Might had stood up with his tail wagging. Austin, being the more sociable of both of us, greeted them. "Hello! I'm Austin, this is Evelin, and her older brother, Alexander." He said. I stared at him, and Alexander walked up, his cheetah tail curing around my legs protectively. I don't really blame him though. I'd face a lot of near death experiences with meeting new people. "It's very nice to meet you." He said, shaking their hand, but his tone was still very cautious. I put a hand on his shoulder, steadying him. "It's fine, Alexander," I whispered. He looked at me with golden feline eyes, and reluctantly nodded. "Fine." He muttered and let me pass. I stepped forward, and extended my hand to them. "Hello, I'm Evelin." I said, Shadow walking up from behind me and curling at my feet. "It's a pleasure to meet you." I said.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

catdragon13873

”It’s nice to see you, and to meet new people,” Jade said, gesturing to everyone, “but does anyone know why we were called back? The message I got was not very specific.”

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m autumnal now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

of someone else’s game.

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

mummycat42

Evelin: 

I watched Jade, nodding at her statement. "Same here. The message said to come to Greenhaven. That was all it told us to do, right?" I asked. Shadow sat grooming herself, but the way her ears pointed in out direction said that she was paying attention. I pulled out the small message with the green ribbon that was sent to me, and I opened it. "Look." I pointed to the writing. "This is Lenori's hand writing. We should go ask her." I said.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

elfcash56

"I agree with uh... both of you." Shiro said. "Let's check out Lenori. But, um, just to point this out, does anyone even know where she is?"

Looking down, he noticed Njord had disappeared. "Also, have you seen my yellow lizard anywhere?" Shiro looked around the spot where the mottled guy was a few moments ago. "Oh, well, he'll be back." 

• Posted at:

HI. I'm Shiro.

Please give me coffee 

I hate green.

You can't read this.

See above.

---Some wise guy

brownlynx107

Ark-

I rubbed my eyes again. "Do any of us actually know where she is? Greenhaven is huge. She wasn't at her Healing center like 5 minutes ago." I said quietly. I wasn't super used to talking to this many people. Smokey dissapeared into his dormant form little below my wrist. 

• Posted at:

Arl

He/Him/Boi

CHRISTMAS IN3DAYS!

#NKT

Make Me A Yo-Yo Man!

____Smokey____

elfcash56

Shiro turned and looked around. "Well, I don't know where she is, but I have to find my lizard." He then handed a strange wristband to Ark, whispering to him, "Use this to summon me if you guys get any leads, or if you get in trouble." Shiro then ran off in the direction he came from, leaving the whole group behind.

• Posted at:

HI. I'm Shiro.

Please give me coffee 

I hate green.

You can't read this.

See above.

---Some wise guy

catdragon13873

Jade started jogging back to the castle, Magna meowing at having to leave mid-groom. “This should be fun. I haven’t seen Lenora for a long time.”

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m autumnal now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

of someone else’s game.

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

misttiger110

(Lol, Just pretend I said Greenhaven in my previous PoV)

Nara’s PoV:

I looked at them and smiled, “Hi, I’m Nara,” I told them. “She’s Tiamat,” I added, gesturing to the Komodo dragon which looked curiously up at them. Light also introduced herself in a friendly manner after I did.

I liked the concept of finding Lenori, as I hadn’t seen her in over a year, maybe even two. But like the others, I didn’t know where she was. “Sense she sent the note, she’s probably waiting somewhere. I don’t know where to start looking, though.” My blue eyes twinkled slightly at the aspect of seeing the Greencloaks again. 

Light’s PoV:

After we had introduced ourselves, I took off my mask, revealing my ringed golden eyes, and allowed my raccoon tail to unfurl behind me. I always wore my mask and hid my tail around strangers, afraid of the reaction they might give to me, the raccoon-girl. However, my gloves were still on to prevent my claws from getting caught on something (or maybe someone) by accident. I’d never met Lenori, but I had heard Nara speak of her from time to time. 

• Posted at:

Cyclone~

I am a clarinet player 

I am a Gryffindor 

I am a daughter of Zeus

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

"I saw Lenori this mornin'..." I said. "Ehhh... yeah... I think I did..." I ran off, yelling, "I'LL CHECK NEAR THE MERCHANT'S SE YA!" Lucy trailed behind, barking. 

• Posted at:

₣łⱤɆØӾ

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

#Christian

mummycat42

Evelin: 

I was gonna check in Olvan's office to look for her. And then, maybe check in with Keith, who everyone knows has a HUGE crush on Lenori. I heard that one from the keeper. Before running off, I said, "Split up and look for Lenori! We'll beet here in two hours." I nodded at them before turning around and running with Shadow at my side. I saw Alexander hop onto one of the tallest tree and climb to the top. I hoped that he wouldn't get stuck there, due to the fact that if he went too high, he would not be able to come down. Austin ran in the same direction as me, and ran past me, winking. We both split up a few feet later. Time to go and find Lenori.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

brownlynx107

Ark-

"Yeah, no problem" I said to Shiro as he handed me the band thing. "I'll check in the kitchens, I'm hungry anyway," I ran off.

• Posted at:

Arl

He/Him/Boi

CHRISTMAS IN3DAYS!

#NKT

Make Me A Yo-Yo Man!

____Smokey____

Thumbnail avatar 61c36fca68

blackpanther4013

Form:

Name: Silver Spirit

Age:(11 to 13,  or about a year older or a little bit more if you have already joined)   13

Looks: Black hair green eyes and six-pack abs tall and skinny and strong arms

Personality:silent and kind

Backstory:His home town was invaded during the ceromony so he was sent to the green cloaks immadiadtly after

Spirit animal: Flame

Spirit animal's gender: male

Spirit animal species: Lion

Other:

• Posted at:

☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ Who is ready for Christmas?

Who knows what Christmas is actually celabrating?

elfcash56

"Njord!" Shiro called. "Come here you little lizard!" Walking around, he was getting more worried. Suddenly, the bushes in front of him rustled. "Njord?" he questioned. Sure enough, Njord popped out of the bushes. "There you are!" he said and picked him up. Then he noticed his lizard had some mushrooms in his mouth. "Hey! Maybe these are the ones Coral wants!" On that note, Shiro took them and put them in his backpack. "Now I can focus on helping find Lenori." he thought. Shiro then started walking towards the mountains.

• Posted at:

HI. I'm Shiro.

Please give me coffee 

I hate green.

You can't read this.

See above.

---Some wise guy

mummycat42

@Blackpanther4013

Accepted!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

"Yeah, it's been a while since I've seen Lenori. I don't mind checking the main towers; I need to grab something from my room anyways." Mercy made some sort of bear-like noise, indicating that he wouldn't fit through the small doors. She nodded, returning her spirit animal to her shoulder and heading towards the towers.

• Posted at:

Feather - Poodle Moth Merchant

"If a 9 yr old kid used skin cream to make someone look 10 years younger would they disappear"

catdragon13873

Jade, not wanting to be outdone, ran to the castle. She decided to look for Lenora by the kitchens, which definitely had nothing to do with the fact that Jade was kinda hungry. Definitely not. Nope. All business.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m autumnal now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

of someone else’s game.

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

misttiger110

@Knight— Not to be rude, but isn’t it technically impossible to have a lion spirit animal because of Cabaro? (Hope I spelled that right, I haven’t read SA in a while)

• Posted at:

Cyclone~

I am a clarinet player 

I am a Gryffindor 

I am a daughter of Zeus

misttiger110

Nara-

I headed down to Greenhaven with May by my side. I stopped, realizing Tiamat had wandered off. “Come on girl,” I muttered, knowing that she had probably found a dead rat to eat. I doubled back and heard rustling in a bush, a long, grey-green tail sticking out of it. Sighing, I pried the branches apart. Turned out I was wrong... She was eating a dead squirrel...

Innocent orange eyes peered up at me as if to say “I was just hungry, what did I do wrong?” I smiled a bit, and she disappeared into dormant state. Sprinting, I caught up with May. “Where are we gonna look?” I asked.

Light-

“Uh, I don’t know...” I responded dumbly. “You were complaining about loosing that bow you liked all night, maybe we should ‘look’ there. I mean, we’ve got two hours to kill.” 

“Okay, I’m down for that. We should grab some food, too. I’m starving.” Nara said this with her mischievous smile, and I smirked back at her.

“We'll do some actual searching after, though. As much as I love food, we still have to find Lenori.” 

The two of us sprinted the rest of the way to Greenhaven, looking forward to some food and shopping. Oh, and also finding Lenori. 

• Posted at:

Cyclone~

I am a clarinet player 

I am a Gryffindor 

I am a daughter of Zeus

misttiger110

Poke

• Posted at:

Cyclone~

I am a clarinet player 

I am a Gryffindor 

I am a daughter of Zeus

mummycat42

Evelin:

As soon as I reached Keith's room, I jump scared him. I ran behind the tree near his window and threw a stone to get his attention. It worked well because as I climbed onto the tree branch that tapped on the window, I saw him open his window. I was just above him. I saw Shadow hiding in the... well, shadows, lending me her power of stealth. "I guess it was just the tree." Keith said with a shrug. I felt myself smile. As soon as he started closing the window, I dropped down, hanging from the tree from my legs and yelled, "HI KEITH!" He yelped like a puppy would when they accidentally crash into a door. After doing a double take and my laughing, Keith stood up and glared at me. "Don't DO that! What were you trying to do Evelin? Give me a heart attack?" He said, as I wiped a tear off my eye from laughing to hard. Once we both calmed down, I explained why. Keith blushed lightly at the mention of Lenori. "So. Do you know where she is? We really need to ask her why she called us all here." I summed up. Keith nodded. "She went into the woods to look for some willow extract. She said she would be back soon. Now, go tell your friends." He said. I smiled and nodded, as I pet Shadow's head. "Thanks for the help Keith!" I called as I turned an ran, Shadow running ahead of me this time. I needed to tell my friends where she was. And then go find her. After all, those woods were my specialty.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

catdragon13873

Jade WAS NOT eating a pack of beef jerky that she had found in the kitchens. No. Definitely not. Why would anyone even suggest such a thing. She heard Evelin running around, and stashed the beef jerky that she definitely did not steal and definitely was not eating into her pocket. Magna meowed at her disapprovingly. “Oh, come on, Magna. I haven’t eaten since breakfast!”

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m autumnal now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

of someone else’s game.

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

elfcash56

Shiro looked around. "Since we're already here," he said, "we may as well look for Lenori." He walked farther into the forest, unsure whether to just look or call her name. Coming across another mushroom sample, he picked it up and put it in his back pack. Suddenly he heard a twig snap. "Lenori?" He called.

• Posted at:

HI. I'm Shiro.

Please give me coffee 

I hate green.

You can't read this.

See above.

---Some wise guy

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I ran over to the sound of a girl-ish scream, but ran into Evelin. "What happened?!" I asked. She explained what happened quickly. (I ended up laughing my head off by the fact that Keith could scream that high), and we went to find the others. Lucy walked beside me.  

• Posted at:

₣łⱤɆØӾ

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

#Christian

catdragon13873

Jade stumbled out in front of Shiro, tripping, falling, and spilling beef jerky out of her pocket. She shoved it back in and waved nonchalantly. “Hi.”

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m autumnal now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

of someone else’s game.

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

wolfdreamtime201

up

• Posted at:

₣łⱤɆØӾ

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

#Christian

mummycat42

Evelin:

As soon as I had almost reached the meeting place, I ran into Xian. She asked me what had happened,  and I explained everything. Including Keith's scream. That was something I couldn't keep a secret for him. As soon as I said that, Xian began to laugh. It took her a few minutes to calm down. And we began to walk. Lucy walked by Xian's side, Shadow walked ahead of us, and I walked in the middle. "So. Are you sure the woods are where Lenori is?" Xian asked after a while of peaceful walking. "I'm certain." I stated. "Because, you see. Keith may or may not have a bit of a crush on Lenori. And may or may not know her schedule by heart now." I said. Keith, would probably kill me, but I still had to tell Xian. Xian smirked. "We can definitely use this against him one day, but for now, let's find Lenori." I smiled and nodded. "Race you?" I asked.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

elfcash56

"Ummmm... Hi?" Shiro asked. "Who might you be?" Shiro looked down at some jerky the other person dropped. "Uh, can I have this?" 

• Posted at:

HI. I'm Shiro.

Please give me coffee 

I hate green.

You can't read this.

See above.

---Some wise guy

wolfdreamtime201

Xian -

"RACE!" I yelled with a laugh, darting off. "IMMA WIN!" I yelled, looking over my shoulder at Evelin. 

• Posted at:

₣łⱤɆØӾ

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

#Christian