Thumbnail avatar 2ce3cde1a6

mummycat42

Evelin:

Something. Something was happening. I shivered even through the heat that radiated from the sun. I beathed heavily as I held in a hiss. Shadow's muscles tensed, her ears flattened against her head and then it started. Devilish crimson snake eyes glowed in the shadows, as the thing stalked out. That face... it seemed so familiar. The man cackled. "Oh Evelin. I knew you would come. For you, hunting is irresistable, if I remember correctly." He said. His deep cold voice rumbled in my head. "Who... Who are you? H-how do you know my name?" I asked, calling Shadow back, fearing that if she pounced, the man wouldn't hestiate to kill her. "How is it, that you don't remember your own uncle?" He purred, walking around me, patting my head. I was petrified. I couldn't move. My uncle, had been one of the few conquerors who had not changed. The bile had turned him into a horrible man, and he had been the one who had convinced my parents to let Alexander to take the bile. I felt tears escape from my eyes, as he cut into my wrist, laughing as the blood fell to the ground. He forced me to look into his eyes. "You are now under my control. Evelin. Whenever I desire, you will go insane, and become a raging beast. You are my puppet. Do you understand?" He asked. I bit back a scream as he poured his venom on my cut, that would bind me to him. "I- I will n-never bow to your will..." I said, coughing, my thinking already becoming fuzzy. I smelled Xian coming. I had to fight this back, warn her before I forgot. My unlce smiled at me coldly one last time before leaving, leaving a stink of snake. I coughed harder, fighting the venom. I was shaking, as I felt Xian stop in her tracks, staring at my shivering form."Evelin?" She said. I was fully concious fighting back the command I was given, my will fighting his, it was all I could do to keep from losing myself. I tensed a little when she asked, "Are you okay?" I took in a shaking breath, hiding the cut, and fighting back the beast. Then I turned around with a slightly forced smile, no one would ever notice was fake, not even Xian, and said, "I'm alright. Just lost the prey is all." I said. I felt a little faint as the will of my uncle stopped pushing. Lucy then padded up to me, sniffing me. She stopped at my wrist, turned to Xian, then barked. Xian walked up to me, looking closely at my fatigued features. "You're lying. Aren't you?" She said, revealing my injured wrist. The sight of the blood running down my arm was all the push I needed. I collapsed, coughing up what seemed to be a dark red. I felt Shadow coming out of passive state, and ran over to me. "Evelin!" Was all I heard as I hit the ground.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

APFAMRTNU 

Club

Pronounced: "Apft-Mr-Tnuo-Mint"

call me nightshade

"I'm not crazy. I prefer the term mentally hilarious" 

Thumbnail avatar 6c4108c981

wolfdreamtime201

"Evelin!" I screamed when she passed out. "Lucy! Get the others!" I said. Lucy gave a quick nod and ran off. 

I grabbed some medical supplies from my satchel. I started to stich up the wound in Evelin's wrist. 

Shadow was pacing back and forth. I heard footsteps. 

Tears filled my eyes. 

"Oh gosh, oh gosh, not you too!" I half muttered and half cried. 

• Posted at:

₣łⱤɆØӾ

AKA Mozilla

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

օղӀվ í ɾҽՏҽɾѵҽ Եհҽ ɾíցհԵ Եօ ʍɑƘҽ ƒմղ օƒ ʍí ɑʍíցօՏ

Like a pheonix I will rise and fly from the ashes 

Draw a circle there's the Earth! 

#Christian

#Deltasquad

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Jade heard and saw Lucy running. “What’s wrong? Are Xian and Evelin in trouble?”

Clem just yeeted himself through the Greenhaven doors. He was a little tongue-tied, out of worry and meeting new people, but he was ready to help. “I was keeping tabs on what happened. Evelin’s hurt!” Lujanne flapped behind him.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

oceans rise, empires fall

we have seen each other through it all

for even if i‘m far away i hold you in my heart

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

I'm going down with this ship

wolfdreamtime201

Yeeted out of Greenhaven, as all majestic Greencloaks do XD 

Xian - 

"What happened?!" Worthy asked, resting a hand on my shoulder. "I don't know!" I muttered quietly as I  cleaned up the crimson liquid off the ground. I stared at where I put the stiches. Lenori taught me how to use medicine and how to properly stich someone's wounds. 

Lucy - 

Lucy spun around two times, barked thrice, and pointed with her muzzle in the direction of the forest. She nodded at Clem. 

• Posted at:

₣łⱤɆØӾ

AKA Mozilla

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

#Christian

#Deltasquad

catdragon13873

Jade dashed off after Xian. Magna was in passive state. “Once I get my hands on that person, they’re gonna wish they hadn’t hurt one of my best friends.”

Clem just jogged behind Jade. He wasn’t exactly in a hurry to see the angry person who had managed to severely wound a powerful Greencloak such as Evelin.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

mummycat42

Since Evelin is unconsious, how about I do Austin's POV?

Austin:

I heard everythingnthat happened from Worthy, who had come running in a panicked frenzy. "Austin..." He wheezed out, trying to catch his breath. "It's Evelin! She's been hurt!" He said. I didn't even wait to hear whatever he was gonna say next. Evelin was hurt. She needed me, so I had go be there by her side. I crashed through obstacles that were in my way. I saw Alexander following me, as I released my coyote spirit animal, Might. Might sniffed the air, already sensing the reason for my distress. I guess that I should have listened to more of what Worthy had told me. I probably would have been able go know where she was.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I could hear footsteps. Lucy barked at me, and circled around Evelin and I three times.

I saw Jade and Clem. I tried to explain the best I could, but I was also panicking. "I followed her, and found her here. She was acting strange and I asked her if she was okay because of it, but Lucy knew she was lying and Lucy told me she was lying, then I saw her wrist, and then she passed out!" I rambled, hoping I made sense. 

Worthy POV cause why not - 

I found Austin and Alexander. "This way!" I yelled to them, leading them to Evelin. Apparently, Jade and Clem was able to get there too. 

• Posted at:

₣łⱤɆØӾ

AKA Mozilla

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

#Christian

#Deltasquad

catdragon13873

Clem yeeted a bandage to Xian. “Stopping the bleeding is important, I brought bandages.” He knelt down by Evelin, checking her pulse and stuff. “This injury almost looks already infected, but that’s impossible.”

Jade just stood there in shock. It seemed a little too random that she had run into the forest and ended up lying on the ground, bleeding. “I think that maybe we should not go anywhere without our spirit animals and another person. At least until the situation’s resolved.” Her voice was a little higher pitched than usual.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

mummycat42

Austin:

After actually gathering enough control, both Austin and I ended up following Worthy who had lead us to the spot where Evelin lay. I heard the voice of Clem say, "This injury almost looks already infected, but that's impossible." I ran over to her, Alexander doing the same. After a few months of his protectiveness over his little sister, and the glaring at me every day, we had called a truce and agreed to protect her no matter what. Seeing her laying there, almost lifeless on the ground violated everything that we vowed to do for her. I looked at Alexander, the eyes of his old spirit animal were focused on Evelin, his cheetah tail swishing, as he sniffed his sister. "What's up?" I asked.

Alexander: 

As soon as I arrived, seeing Evelin on the ground, I ran faster than any normal person would. My little sister was hurt. As soon as I got within range, I smelled something disgusting. Like a snake. I got closer, focuing my feline eyes on her. She smelled off, and I saw the injury did look infected at an unnatrual speed. I sniffed deeply. I know this stink smelled familiar, but I just couldn't place where I had smelled it before. All I know is that I remembered it. "What's up?" Asked the voice of my little sister's boyfriend. I looked up, stirred from my thoughts. "This smell..." I said. Everyone looked up, curious. "It smells familiar." I said. "From where?"Asked everyone. "I don't remember. But I know I've smelled it before. It stinks of a snake, but I don't really know where it leads to. The strongest scent is on Evelin's wrist, but the entire area reeks of it." I growled. 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

catdragon13873

Clem looked around. “We should get her back to Greenhaven. It’s safer there, and there’s more supplies.”

Jade shrugged. She started to lift Evelin, but changed her mind. “It doesn’t seem safe to lift her up. Is there a stretcher or something we can use?”

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

mummycat42

(I'm gonna do a POV about Evelin in her feverish nightmare. Man. I've got to learn to stop torturing my poor OC)

Evelin:

Where was I? It was a very dark place, with only a blood red light shining down. My uncle steped into view. His maniacle laughter made it clear that he was more insane than when he was controlled by the bile. "You held out. I'm surprised you're not dead yet girl. The venom will soon take you over, and you will no longer have any control over yourself. I'm afraid you won't be able to remember when you wake up." He said, giving an insane smile. "I'm not gonna hurt anyone on your behalf. So you better stop what you're doing uncle. They'll stop you!" I cried. He simply smirked at me. "How will they stop me it they can't find me?" He cackled, and began to leave. I tried to go after him, but found that I was stuck in my place. All I could do was call out to him, and plead. "Please! Uncle! If you really do share my blood... please don't make me hurt them!" I pleaded. He stopped and turned. "Hahaha! The great Evelin on her knees, and pleading to me to spare her friends? Oh what a rare sight indeed!"He laughed. I shook in fear, seeing his facial feature darken, and him open his mouth, revealing fangs and a forked tongue. "But. It is your fault. Do you know why?" He hissed. I shivered, now suddenly feeling cold, and felt a stong pressure on me, causing me more pain. I managed to respond, "N- no..." I shook harder, as if I was freezing in Arctica. He maved closer, the same stench of his poison lingering on his breath as he lifted my face to look him in the eye. "You became a Greencloak. You summoned a Spirit Animal. Something that is rare among our family. And your 'greencloaks'," He hissed, baring his snake fangs that dripped with nothing but venom. "They ruined everything for the conquerors. They caused me pain. And knowing that, you still joined." He said in a bitterly cold voice. Before I could anser, he continued. "So. In truth. You will never be considered my blood kin. And I will never stop. Not until I've gotten rid of everything on Erdas that you loved! And you will be the one to destroy them." He hissed. He dropped my face and turned away, walking into the darkness. I felt tears running down my face. And reaised that this was only nothing more than a nightmare. However, I had to find out how I would ever be able to warn my friends, and all of Greenhaven.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

"I'll go get a stretcher! Don't worry! I have Lucy with me!" I said, running ahead. 

I came back quickly. 

"Okay, let's get her on the stretcher..." 

Lenori even came to help. 

Lucy sniffed at Evelin's wrist, and backed away, whimpering. 

"Yeah... she's hurt..." I breathed, but mostly to myself. 

"If only I ran faster to catch up to her..." 

Lucy nuzzled my knee, whimpering again. 

• Posted at:

₣łⱤɆØӾ

AKA Mozilla

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

#Christian

#Deltasquad

catdragon13873

Jade had a thought. “Xian, don’t you have those mind powers? Why not use them to monitor Evelin’s thoughts?” 

Lol Jade has them too but she forgot

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

mummycat42

Up cause mine didn't go through and I can't remember what I wrote.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I shook my head. "Other than me becoming an insane lunatic... no..." I answered softly. I placed my hand on Evelin's head. "No fever... luckily..." 

• Posted at:

₣łⱤɆØӾ

AKA Mozilla

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

#Christian

#Deltasquad

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

₣łⱤɆØӾ

AKA Mozilla

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

#Christian

#Deltasquad

catdragon13873

Jade shrugged. “Yeah, I forgot about that. Sorry. Very good reason. It’s good that she doesn’t have a fever.”

Clem was eager to get everyone back on task. “Aren’t we bringing Evelin back to Greenhaven?”

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

mummycat42

Evelin: 

I was certain I heard the whispers of my friends through the darkness of my mind. I knew I had to warn them before it was too late. I tried despratey to open my eyes, and to try and give the warning even if I was asleep, but I didn't even have enough strength to open my mouth. The poison had stunned me, and it was only a matter of time before I forgot what happened and what I would warn my friends of. Suddenly, a warning growl echoed through my head. It almost sounded like Shadow, but something was different. I felt like I was being watched in my own mind. I turned and saw the cold, and hungry glare of a predator. They looked familiar. "Soon. I will take over," Said the voice of my uncle. "And your precious Greenhaven, will be no more." Repeated his voice as it twisted into my own voice. I heard my voice cackling, as I realised those cold bloodthirsty eyes in the dark were mine. I cired out, the poison making my thoughts cloud, as restriants made of my Uncle's venom lashed out, grabing my arms, and burning me. I released a painful cry, managing to open my mouth outside of the nightmare. I shivered uncontrollably. I heard the cackling get louder and over it,  I just barly managed to hear the angry roar of Shadow. She must have felt my pain as well. Shadow... If you can hear my thoughts... I said, hoping she could hear.  I don't have a lot of time left. Warn them, keep them safe! I beg you. Protect them from my uncle... I said, I'll do my best to slow the venom down here. I felt my own hands at my throat. All I could do now was resist. 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

catdragon13873

Clem was shook. “Is that supposed to happen?” He asked, pointing at Evelin pjs spaz-out.

Jade was equally shooketh. “Nope.”

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

catdragon13873

Up

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

mummycat42

Up! (I'll try posting later)

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

mummycat42

Up!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

wolfdreamtime201

AFTER A TWO MONTH BREAK I'M BACK - 

Xian - 

I said, "W-what should I do?!" 

I was all in panic-mode now. 

• Posted at:

₣łⱤɆØӾ

AKA Mozilla

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

#Christian

#Deltasquad

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

₣łⱤɆØӾ

AKA Mozilla

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

#Christian

#Deltasquad

mummycat42

Austin: (again because poor Evelin is being tortured by her own creator... *nervous laugh*

The sight of Evelin on the ground, unconsious and in pain made Shadow, Alexander, Might and I whine like newborn puppies. "She's in pain... I want to do something. Anything." I muttered. Might's haunches were raised and he looked panicked. So did Shadow and Alexander.

Alexander:

I spoke cat. And when Shadow came over, it wan't a surprise that I could understand, with the whole, being merged with my spirit animal. What she said, that was a surprise. "You need to tell them that the venom is dangerous! She told me to warn you all. She's fighting off the poison as we speak."  Shadow stated. "What do you mean?"I asked. She gave me a look of urgency. "She said that Greenhaven was in danger as soon as the poison take her over. So hurry and pass this warning on." My eyes widened. "But who would do this?" I asked. "I don't know. The connection was cut off before we finished." Shadow growled in a low voice. "Then if this man attacked her. Did you manage to see what he looked like?" I asked. Shadow explained that this man had red serpent's eyes and reeked of the poison on Evelin's arm.  I nodded, rememering a vague memory of a man by that description. However, I couldn't remember who it was. All I knew was that he was once a conqueror, and his scent was familiar. I jumped up to a tree, and called everyone. Trying to ignore the painful image of my poisoned sister on the ground. "Everyone, listen up. This poison isn't gonna kill her. I have a slight description of the man who did this. All I know, is that my sister won't die. And that Greenhaven might be in danger."

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I stood up, looked up, and a flame sparked in my eyes. 

"Whoever did this will pay..." I growled. "No one messes with my friends..." 

I smiled, "We'll stop whoever done this before they can hurt Greenhaven." 

The smile faded into a scowl. My head hurt. 

But I shrugged it off as a regular headache, as I was getting them often. 

• Posted at:

₣łⱤɆØӾ

AKA Mozilla

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

#Christian

#Deltasquad

mummycat42

Ok, my post didn't go through. I'm gonna try this again later. 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

wolfdreamtime201

UP

• Posted at:

₣łⱤɆØӾ

AKA Mozilla

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

#Christian

#Deltasquad

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

₣łⱤɆØӾ

AKA Mozilla

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

#Christian

#Deltasquad

wolfdreamtime201

I'll POV and hopefully bring this back to life 

Xian - 

I looked down at Lucy, looked back up at my friends, and said, "I'll go warn Greenhaven, so they can be on look-out incase something bad does happen!" 

• Posted at:

₣łⱤɆØӾ

AKA Mozilla

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

#Christian

#Deltasquad

wolfdreamtime201

Gotta bring it to life! 

Xian - 

I turned and quickly ran off, heading for Greenhaven. 

Lucy ran ahead, and made it there before me. 

We quickly found Olvan, and told him of the situation. 

• Posted at:

₣łⱤɆØӾ

AKA Mozilla

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

#Christian

#Deltasquad

wolfdreamtime201