Thumbnail avatar 95c241ea61

scarletdragon3016

Not only that, there seems to be a weird force field barrier surrounding them. Usually, they would have awakened already, and usually, under any other circumstance, Galaxian's aura would still be radiating from him, but there is none. It's not just any force field, either. It seems to be warped...it looks like you'll probably have to wait until Galaxian wakes up, to try to figure out what to do next.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Joker walks up, knocking on the force field. “Hello, Galaxy Boy? It’s a bit early to put yourself into an eternal slumber, don’t ya think?”

• Posted at:

◈ Jsʀ

Cʜɪ Nʀʟ  

❂I ʏsʟғ ʙsʏ

Wɪʜ ʟʟ ʜ ʜɪɴɢs I

B ʀʏɪ I s

❂I ʜɪɴ ғ ʏ

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

Ocean sighed. "Good job, mmmmmagical barrier.."

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

ALEX JUMPS THROUGH A PORTAL AND LANDS IN FRONT OF THE FORCE FIELD. "WELP, THIS ISN'T WHERE I WANTED TO GO, HOWEVER, I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET RID OF THE FORCE FIELD..." HE GRUMBLES. HE RAPS ON THE EDGE AND HIS HAND PASSES RIGHT THROUGH. "OH. HMMMMMM..." -LONG SILENCE ON HIS PART- "OK SO I NEED TO GO INTO THE FORCE FIELD TO STOP IT?" "OH... OK..."

• Posted at:

HEY Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ALEX HERE!

SUP MEH DUDES?

YOU WILL BOW BEFORE THE KING OR DIE!

DRAGON GOD HYBRID! GIVE IN TO HELA, MY MOTHER!

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Rebel walks up, and gently knocks on the barrier. "Well then." She says, seemingly for no particular reason, then raps on it once, harder. "Wake up, Galaxian and co! Now is not the time for unconsiousness!"

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

He will ֆet us ǝǝɹɟ

Wait! I think, my dear, we have a guest!

Let's create a masterpiece

Breathe life into our dreams!

Half my life

Is books, written pages

FOOOOOO-

Oh wait, it's you.

DCI.

7-8-14||Life Rite After||The In-Between

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian gives no reaction--it seems that whatever put him into this state, it must have been major. However, two of his gang members seem to arouse a little. Soon after, they seem to wake up, though looking disoriented. "What the...?" Silence grumbles. 

On the other side of the "corner", Hitan sits up, then holds out one hand to steady himself. He looks reasonably confused, as well, though perhaps not so much. Realizing the situation, he stands up and then moves towards the force field, as if trying to test its limit. Then, he jumps back, shaking his head. "It's not any force field," he told Winter. "It's not just any barrier, either. I don't think any of us can pass this limit, either...unless you want to get sucked into oblivion, of course," he added, gesturing to the barrier. "What was it that Galaxian mentioned?" he asked Silence, who looked at him with an annoyed look.

"How should I know?" she replied, smirking and settling down a bit. "From what I know, he gets in trouble so much outside of the SAMB, who knows what put him in this situation."

Hitan was thinking; he had his finger on his chin, his eyes narrowed. "Force Field Projection...Consciousness Manipulation. Looks like this adversary isn't just any normal one. I'm guessing he or she put more of his or her ability into capturing them, than us." Silence looked annoyed at the prospect the two of them would be considered less powerful than the others, but Hitan still continued. "But Galaxian's not dead...so whoever put him in this state either failed to do so, or kept him in this state purposely. Likely the latter, or else it wouldn't have made sense to leave us alive..." He paced in the small corner, still thinking.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

Thumbnail avatar 89880801a6

misttiger110

Misty appeared, seemingly out of thin air. She walks over to asses the situation, and looks at the ground, where a fist sized rock sat. She picks it up and throws it hard at the barrier. “Yeet!” she yells as she releases it. It bounces back and hits her in the shoulder. Misty looks at it, offended that the rock did that.

• Posted at:

Cyclone~

Y’all are all stars. When I say that, I’m not just quoting Smashmouth. I mean it. 

I am a clarinet player 

I am a Gryffindor 

I am a daughter of Zeus

I am just an average teenager

KATE-  WO! Is he dead (waves hand in frnt of him) ok can i eat him i want some PROTIEN!

• Posted at:

OWL

Also here with,

Zachary

Alexandra 

Nicki

Harry

scarletdragon3016

The rock sat there for a second, then it started being pulled in by the barrier. After one second, it disappeared. Yep, definitely not any old barrier. Hitan gave Misty a look like, See?, then looked over at Penguin, as if trying to assess whether he/she was kidding or not.

Meanwhile, Silence shrugged. "Be my guest," she told Penguin, though adding, "If you can get over here, that is. From what I heard, something tried to eat him once, and had abdominal contractions afterward so painful it jumped off a cliff. Of course, presuming Galaxian lets you get close to you. I tried to poke him once while he was sleeping and got burned really badly."

Hitan gave Silence a look. "You tried to poke him with a cactus." Silence only shrugged in response.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

horsedragon1273

Rebel watched the exchange. "Maybe mystery person will stop by shortly and explain everything in a polite and civil manner. Or, they'll come and try to obliterate us all like so many before them. Glad to see at least a few of you have regained a conscious state. Maybe poke Galaxian and see what that does?" 

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

He will ֆet us ǝǝɹɟ

Half my life

Is books, written pages

FOOOOOO-

Oh wait, it's you.

DCI.

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

Ray resisted the urge to smack the force field. "Yeah, probably the second option, Rebel. Hopefully we can get Galaxian and the others up before our absent foe shows up."

• Posted at:

WANTED: Dead or Alive

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

є¢:¢єит:яι¢ αυмα

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

thi iŞ ipŞŞilē, tē, friē fr lifē"

scarletdragon3016

Hitan shrugged. "I can't exactly think of what person this could be, but he or she is probably highly dangerous--" he was about to say more, but he was startled by Milo, who seemed to have woken up. Each person who woke up looked more disoriented by the minute. Then was Camus, who looked the most tired since anyone had ever saw him. However, Galaxian remained silent and unmoving.

Milo blinked, apparently, his playfulness absent as of the current moment. Then he disproved that by playfully poking Galaxian, who did not respond. "Oh," he said, blinking once more. Camus gave Milo a look while narrowing his eyes a moment afterwards.

"Have any of you seen Shaka?" he asked, and the others looked around. Indeed, their comrade was missing. Strange...

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

*Walks in* Oh dear.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

For God so loved the world

that He gave us his only begotten Son

and whomever believes in Him

shall not perish but have

EVERLASTING LIFE

horsedragon1273

"Could mystery person be either a) Shaka or b) in cahoots with Shaka?" Rebel asks, looking at the people, and leaning on a convenient nearby lamppost at this time because reasons.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

He will ֆet us ǝǝɹɟ

Half my life

Is books, written pages

FOOOOOO-

Oh wait, it's you.

DCI.

scarletdragon3016

Hitan, for the first time, looked annoyed, though he covered it up a moment later. "Shaka's not that kind of person," he replied, drawing his words out deliberately. Anyone could tell he was confident of this.

Camus thought for another moment, and he nodded as well. "He's right. Shaka isn't that kind of person. Galaxian wouldn't trust him if he were. We wouldn't be his comrades if he were anything like that. All of us Gold Saints have that morale." He looked a lot older than he was, concentrating. Then his eyes widened. He looked at Milo, who apparently hadn't quite gotten what was going on quite yet. Not finding an answer there, he turned to Hitan, who looked more focused than ever.

"Let us get this straight," Hitan said, seemingly talking to himself. "Shaka's missing, Silence and I woke up first, then Camus and Milo...Galaxian hasn't woken up yet. Galaxian, whom probably is the greatest threat to this person in question..."

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

scarletdragon3016

There was a low, humorless chuckle behind them, as if the person who had done so usually didn't. The voice seemed to be empty and devoid of life. "You're all up, it seems...no, it seems not. Only one...and some guests, I see."

Both Camus and Milo stood bolt upright, as if unsure if they were hearing correctly. Milo looked stunned, while Camus tried to mask his surprise. "It can't be him, can it?" muttered Camus to himself, as if trying to convince himself it was so.

The person seemed to ignore what they said. "I'll have to do what I must, then," he said, entering the building. At first, there seems to be no resemblance, then you can see that he is wearing armor the same color and style as what Camus and Milo, and Shaka, would usually wear. He is wearing his helmet, also, but you can see tufts of spiky, dark blue-green, almost black hair cut off at the shoulder. At first, nothing seems to be awry...other than what is apparent at this time, that is.

Milo's hands trembled at his side. "There's something wrong..."

(This is a two-gang-member intro, so this person isn't the only new gang member.)

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

Thumbnail avatar 6c4108c981

wolfdreamtime201

"Hey, yo, who are you?" I asked, glaring at the guy. I summoned a sword from the air. I was ready to fight. I was always ready to fight. My ears pulled back and I growled like a wild wolf. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

Queen of Chancletas

Excuse me, but I will not let you make fun of mi amigos! Only I can do that

The ones who don't know how to fold a burrito die. SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST! 

horsedragon1273

Rebel looked at the newcomer. "So I suppose you're mystery person, huh? Do you have a name, or should I just keep typing out calling you mystery person?" She doesn't seem concerned by Milo's statement that something was wrong.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

He will ֆet us ǝǝɹɟ

Half my life

Is books, written pages

FOOOOOO-

Oh wait, it's you.

DCI.

puppybutterfly126

Yeah, I'm just gonna pull an Alcatraz Smedry and call you M.P. *To others* I'd try to teleport in, but given how well Galaxian knows me M.P. might have teleport-proofed it.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

EVERLASTING LIFE

scarletdragon3016

(By the way, Shura is not mystery person.)

The boy--no more than a boy, because he is only a little older than Milo and Camus--shows no change in expression as he looks at Firefox and Rebel with a piercing gaze. He holds his head up haughtily, proudly. "I believe there is no meaning in telling people who will be dead soon such as you. You of all people should know that, Camus, and Milo." The fact he knows their names seems to startle the others. 

Milo, inside the barrier, startled. "He's not usually like this..." he said aloud, vaguely.

Silence sighed. "'He', 'he', 'he'. Can't any of you answer a question without swerving around the subject?"

Camus glanced at Silence. "His name is Shura. Capricorn Shura." Anyone could tell that Camus and Milo are clearly friends with Shura, but the latter was not acting as if it is so; in fact, the latter was acting as if he had never seen them his entire life. Camus then looked at Starlight, though keeping an eye on as well. "If teleporting was an option, we would've done it a long time ago...but this is a dimensional barrier. Anyone teleports, and they end up in another dimension, without any escape. Whereas, that was the way it is on Earth; in the SAMB, I have no idea where you would go. Also, it's holding a limit on our powers, the root of it, specifically; the Cosmos. We can't use it in here..."

Strangely, Shura doesn't seem to be attacking at the present moment. His eyes are widened all of a sudden, and he seems to be...trembling?

Milo seemed to be clenching his teeth. "Shura doesn't want to do this...can't any of you see his eyes?" Indeed, his eyes are a dark green devoid of any light, unlike those of Camus and Milo, or anyone present. Right now, one of them has some light, and the other remains the same as they were a moment before. He shakes his head suddenly, as if denying something, then he steps forward, brandishing his arm like a sword--in similar fashion to what Galaxian usually does.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

horsedragon1273

"I doubt I'm going to be dead anytime soon, Shura." Rebel replies, though she doesn't move or do anything. 

"And if he doesn't want to be doing this, is someone pulling the strings?" She mutters softly.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

He will ֆet us ǝǝɹɟ

Half my life

Is books, written pages

FOOOOOO-

Oh wait, it's you.

DCI.

scarletdragon3016

...When a long post doesn't go through...

-Galaxian-

Shura seemed to stop his shaking fit. His eyes glazed over again, and he started walking towards the corner, seemingly about to pass through the barrier. He stopped at the barrier, then raised his arm up again. A golden aura was emitting from it, but unlike Galaxian's, his seemed...more sharp? More deadly?

For the first time, though, Galaxian seemed to have an reaction. He gave a little groaning sound, and Shura stopped, for some reason. Camus, on the other hand, backed away as far as he could while still maintaining a good defensive position. "Milo, what are you doing?" he asked. Indeed, Milo was shaking Galaxian back and forth as if there was no tomorrow, muttering some things under his breath.

"I don't think that's going to help," Hitan offered, cordial as ever, though he was focused on any moves Shura might make.

Shura seemed to completely ignore Rebel at this point, but the area around him was so hot no one could probably get close to him, anyways. He didn't seem to regulate the temperature his aura was emitting like Galaxian did. But there was a hint of...a faint, amused smile...?

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

horsedragon1273

Rebel doesn't care that Shura is ignoring her and ignores him in return, instead watching Milo and Galaxian. She agreed with Hitan's statement, but said nothing. She was just observing for the time being.

Shura's name makes me think of shakos since the two words are spelled in a somewhat similar manner.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

He will ֆet us ǝǝɹɟ

Half my life

Is books, written pages

FOOOOOO-

Oh wait, it's you.

DCI.

puppybutterfly126

Not good. *Throws up her shield around everyone there except Shura*

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

EVERLASTING LIFE

wolfdreamtime201

I didn't know what to do. I clenched the sword until my knuckles turned white.

I yelled, "Oi! If you're threatin' me and mi amigos there's gonna be a problem!" 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

scarletdragon3016

(When every long post I have made today doesn't go through...19 is now an unlucky number.)

Shura didn't seem to mind as Starlight's shield appeared. He looked back at Firefox, still looking amused. "No es una amenaza, es una promesa," he said, as if it were the most natural thing in the world to say that, then he looked back at his--literal--targets.

Milo made a noise that sounded half-choke, half-laugh, at the fact Shura would say Spanish in response to Portuguese. He looked back at Hitan. "Well? Any ideas?" Hitan looked like he did have one, but he seemed highly bothered--it was probably something people would usually not expect.

As if having read his mind, Silence grimaced, taking out her sword. "We don't care if it's a weird idea, bird boy. We don't have all day. Just say your usual thing."

Even though his powers had been taken away, Camus seemed to teleport next to her, appearing next to her, giving her a look suggesting it wasn't such a good idea to 1) threaten Shura with a sword, and 2) Insult their own teammate. Silence returned a look and focused on Shura, who walked through the barrier and the shield, and was now standing face-to-face with Camus. "Move," he told the Aquarius, with no feeling at all.

Camus looked sterner than ever. "Shura, what's going on? Why are you doing this?"

The other merely blinked. "It's only a task," he replied in the same mono-toned voice. The Aquarius, who was practically famous for disliking vague answers, now looked highly annoyed.

"Whose task?" he asked, his gaze intense. Shura returned the gaze, but then looked away, staying silent. Milo cringed, as if fearing Camus would attack Shura himself.

"Just say it, Hitan," he muttered, still holding Galaxian, but now more like rocking the latter back and forth.

Sorry, Rebel, but who's Shakos? xD.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

horsedragon1273

Rebel still does nothing. The few powers she does possess wouldn't really be useful here.

It's not a person. Its a type of hat, and its his name itself that reminds me of them. You can look them up if you want to. A lot of marching bands use them, and some drum corps do as well (with some corps, it really just depends on the year).

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

He will ֆet us ǝǝɹɟ

Half my life

Is books, written pages

FOOOOOO-

Oh wait, it's you.

DCI.

wolfdreamtime201

I muttered, "Lo juro cuando rompamos esta barrera ..." I wanted to break the barrier with my sword, free Galaxian and his gang, and just go drink some hot cocoa. But no. This was a whole other level of hard. 

The ground crackled and burned under my feet. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

scarletdragon3016

Kaboom.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

wolfdreamtime201

AND MY HEART WENT BOOM. HELPLESS! I DO I DO I DOOO~ OOH! 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

scarletdragon3016

(I feel like screeching; that post didn't go through. Agaaiiinnn)

Hitan sighed and moved closer to Milo, whispering something. The way Milo paled and froze, it looked like he was facing full force of one of Camus' attacks. But he nodded stiffly, and raised one finger on his right hand. The nail on his index finger began to extend, turning crimson red, but despite the somewhat terrifying sight, it was trembling.

The Capricorn Saint's eyes narrowed. Silence smirked. "Your eyes are narrow enough already," she offered, and Shura glanced at her, still not showing any emotion. Camus furrowed his brow, as if trying to figure something, but he looked back first. Hitan's wings were practically wide enough to cover the entire doorway defensively, and he and Silence were here...not to mention Milo being next to Galaxian. But was it enough...two Gold Saints deprived of their powers, and two experienced warriors, against a fully determined Capricorn Shura?

The barrier swirled, and there was a slight laugh--that didn't seem to come from anywhere, yet came from everywhere at once. It also, coincidentally, didn't come from anyone at the scene. 

"Ah, so this is the place Galaxian has been staying at," the voice finally stated, a sneer evident within it, echoing all over the place. "Useless fool, as always. I would have thought he would at least be awake by now, but no. I fully thought I would have underestimated his ability, but perhaps I overestimated it." For some reason, as this voice resonates within the room, Shura has froze, his pupils dilating.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

scarletdragon3016

Kaboom. (It's my way of bumping threads, xD.)

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

I walked over to the force field or whatever and taped on it. A shock came back from it but i didn't care.  "Ok, so this thing is probably unbreakable so Galaxian, you will be in here for ever. But, maybe if we jump on this thing it will break and ya us." I started singing a ghost busters song and did some awesome par-core to the top and jumped. this really hurt my feet but i just kept jumping and jumping. A little crack was formed but even an ant can't go though that hole so a gave up. 

• Posted at:

OWL

Also here with,

Zachary

Alexandra 

Nicki

Harry

scarletdragon3016

I'm going to ignore that you just got sucked into the barrier, xD.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

wolfdreamtime201

I snarled, "Hey! Come out you coward!" 

I don't know what else to put.

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

scarletdragon3016

Whoever it was gave a low laugh again, this time, though, seemingly directed towards Fire. "Me, a coward? I'm not the one doing nothing. Ah, but no matter. You'll be cowering soon." The voice seemed to quieten a bit. "Yes, I think it'll be most amusing to watch. To make it more interesting..." The barrier dissipated, leaving behind no trace, "Let's see how you can fare against him." The voice seemed to turn towards Shura. "What are you waiting for?"

Shura nodded, then turned towards Milo, who seemed to be ignoring him. The Scorpio muttered something that sounded like an apology, then he plunged his nail down on a point on Galaxian's chest.

Hitan winced as blood practically spurted out of Galaxian's newly-created wound, though the voice laughed. "Ah, so there is another strategist in the group. Interesting."

Milo decided to ignore the ominous voice. "You're sure this will work, Hitan?" he shouted, as if trying to go over the noise.

Hitan shook his head. "No," he replied truthfully, and Milo looked about ready to do something to the older boy, until Galaxian moaned, the sound long and pained. The two both placed their concentration on their comrade again, leaving Camus and Silence to do...whatever was going to happen with Shura. Who, apparently, wasn't paying much attention to them now. He had turned back towards Firefox, his gaze piercing. His aura ignited and rose so fast, Camus had to raise his arms in defense. A burst of ice happened to spurt out between Fire and Shura, somewhat shielding her from the outburst.

Camus growled in distaste. "He didn't return all our powers," he said in a way that sounded almost like complaining. Strange that he knew it was a "he", since from the voice, they couldn't really tell what gender belonged to the speaker. Silence rolled her eyes.

"Obviously. Why would he?" she asked, and looked about to attack Shura if not for the fact that Camus was practically restraining her. She also seemed very annoyed she was being held back by a boy half her age.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

wolfdreamtime201

"GALAXIAN!" I screamed, watching the wound gush. The ground under my feet burst in flames. I ran foward, pulling my sword back, and preparing to give a lethal slash to Scorpio (I think he was the one who did it) (forgive me if i'm wrong). Where I ran left scorched ground and some flame. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

scarletdragon3016

Milo cringed, then swerved away from any potential fire, looking like a scared 8-year-old boy, which he was. However, Hitan moved to shield him from the flames, giving a stern look to Fire. "If you want to fight, fight me," he told the SAMBer. "He's trying to help, and I was the one who gave him the idea. Just prepare for the fact you're not fighting whom you're supposed to fight." But he looked back at the Scorpio Saint, worried. "That didn't do?" 

Milo, despite looking frightened, managed to shake his head. "Should I try again?" he managed to stammer, and Hitan shook his head, looking back at the pool of blood that was soaking into the fabric of Galaxian's clothing.

"I want to ask," he added, "the person who put us here in the first place what exactly they did to Galaxian. Without that, all we're doing is performing unnecessary tasks." He perked up, as if thinking of something. "Shaka," he said simply, and his wings extended. With a whoosh, he took off into the air, vanishing.    

Shura apparently decided to ignore the trail of fire that Fire had left behind, and in that instant, Silence attacked. She swerved in from the side, tucked her legs in, rolled on the ground, then sliced from behind.

There was only empty air where Shura was supposed to be standing. He reappeared, only a few steps away, and while he was supposed to be panting and out of breath, he didn't even breathe, much less gasp for air. Camus grimaced, and he used a similar move, appearing next to Silence and pulling her away. A swath of light sliced through where she was supposed to be standing, and the ground tore in half, jerking everyone at the scene.

Silence grinned. "Well, the SAMB will need a lot of money to fix that, won't they?" Camus didn't look as if he was in the mood for jokes. Shura's eyes had turned a bright, unnatural shade of red.

"Red's my color, Shura," Milo added nervously, and Silence stifled a laugh despite the situation.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

horsedragon1273

Rebel walked towards the group, looking like she could do something but currently isn't, other than continuing with her trend of being pretty useless."Red, Shura? That's mildly stereotypical there." She remarked, still not doing anything as of the moment.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

He will ֆet us ǝǝɹɟ

Half my life

Is books, written pages

FOOOOOO-

Oh wait, it's you.

DCI.

scarletdragon3016

Milo smiled at Rebel. "You're not useless, if that helps," he suggested, and Camus looked like he was about to say something but decided against it, apparently finding something else more relevant.

"Stereotypical? Against what? Colors?" he asked, grabbing Silence and jumping. The building was pretty much ruined by now, including the ground, with all its cracks and scorch marks, and burning trails. Shura had a somewhat wild look on, his eyes glowing in that same red.

Milo stopped, the red nail on his finger extending again. He looked once more at Galaxian, whose brow was furrowed, and he turned to the SAMBer. "If I'm not mistaken, his eyes weren't that color," he murmured, somewhat sarcastically.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Hitan