Thumbnail avatar d770439970

dragonfairy5751

I don't know how to do posts even though I'm past level 50.

I have two/three questions.

1: why is it sorta rare to say players above level 50?

2: WHY IS UNIQUE ARMOUR SOOOOOO EXPENSIVE

3: When are the very many bugs going to be fixed? Such as: Multiplayer - you could reach level seven and the boss doesn't come unless someone exists. PC - The game crashes whenever you try to sell something on a PC. And if you asked around, there'd be lots more examples.

Could the game please be updated sometime soon?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am Catrina

I am a leader

I am a fighter

I am a diplomat

I am a demi-girl

I am ME

@Eternity 

I know I'm not a mod, but I think they are deleting threads to free up space

• Posted at:

Bigwail

Tigertree, Oysterfoot, Jamstar, Redfang, Heavytail, Lunashine, Darkpaw, Earlypaw, Whiskerpaw, Sagepaw, Softpaw

Thumbnail avatar a0d6760dea

tsunamininja5

Why was my thread deleted?

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Maybe you'll change

Abandon all your wicked ways

Make amends and start anew again

Maybe you'll see

All the wrongs you did to me

And start all over, start all over again

Haha, who am I kidding?

Jaguar

Tarik

Akira

Thorn

Loki

Have a good Christmas, I wish it would snow but it only snows on the new years  

• Posted at:

AmberWolf5683 

Loves anime so what

Guys, let's try to avoid topics that can spark political debate like flat earth & geopgraphical locations. You know where to go if you wanna research Alex Jones conspiracies.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 6ee65642ba

heatwaveangel57

OMG!!! make it so,like, we can summon our spirit animals IN the town square!!!!!!

• Posted at:

The god Loki has been tamed nd turned into a horse. I am his tamer.

Thumbnail avatar 6ee65642ba

heatwaveangel57

Can u plz make it so, like, we can summon our animals at the spawn point... like, not the... oh yea. make it so we can summon our animals in greenhaven.

• Posted at:

The god Loki has been tamed nd turned into a horse. I am his tamer.

Thumbnail avatar c42b996421

wolfwerewolf17219

It isnt that rare for people higher that fifty. Here i see them all the time. In the game when you play atcually. It is harder to find people i agree.....

• Posted at:

(Sister)@Darmidnight or Dawn

An average 11 year old

But does that mean i dont have a voice to be heard?

No it doesnt

My voice is loud and i dont care

I speak my mind whether you like it or not

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

Thumbnail avatar 7e7436436c

dragonmaster156

Sorry, this isn't really about Spirit Animals, I just noticed your Signgnature, and loved it. (A true Rick Riordan lover, I see.) Thanks for that, it's great.

• Posted at:

Thanks, Lin Manuel Miranda, for Hamilton

And Rick Riordan for, well duh, books

and all you peeps out there who hear what i'm saying...

(If you can't tell, I'm obsessed with musicals and books!)

wolfwerewolf17219

Who? Me?

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

Thumbnail avatar de605210ba

scarletdragon3016

Hi Becky,

Sorry again, this must be about the 5th time I've pestered you.

Anyways, I noticed my post on two separate threads have been removed. One was on the Oathbound RP thread, where it was one of the longer posts with my form, character intro, and all the RPing done so far, and it was deleted. The second was on Tiger's thread about being offended, and I believe mine was the second post, but it was deleted. I would understand if the second post possibly unintentionally insulted someone, however, the first one, I see no such possibility, since it was all for the sake of RPing and had no personal content, etc.

At that time, I thought it was a glitch, since both posts went through, and no content was caught by the filter that made it so I had to repost it (post it 2 times). If there is a warning, could you please tell me, and if it isn't anything I personally did wrong, could you try to find out what happened?

Thanks in advance for the help!

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Gσԃ σϝ Lσαʅƚ, Lιϝҽ, αɳԃ Cσʂɱσʂ

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

"Now serving...mascara ! And snop."

Thumbnail avatar b4cd93deaa

midnightbloodhound11

Hellow,

I know this is out of the blue, but I'm someone who has been in these forums since... phew... Infinity Ring started. I was honestly surprised to see so many posts had been deleted. I am not blaming the mods for deleting this because, after all, it is a pretty old asset. Point is, I am heartbroken to see so much of my history- heck the forum's and the whole platform's system- just disappear. I met some friends here that have evn trascended forums. If there is something you can do mods, to at least tell us it's been preserved somehow... I don't care if it's been saved in a lousy spreadsheet or a txt file, but please let us now if there is any sort of way in which we could still visit our past.

I mean no insult, but be aware that your actions have left us without a past. Without a large part of our collective life.

• Posted at:

MidnighBloodhound11

Cahill: Tiger Snake Agent

Hystorian: Master Hystorian

Greencloak: Level 40

I think they did it to make space

• Posted at:

Bigwail

Tigertree, Oysterfoot, Jamstar, Redfang, Heavytail, Lunashine, Darkpaw, Earlypaw, Whiskerpaw, Sagepaw, Softpaw

Small image from ios f119decdd5

Brrr-cky B : admin

I first posted this over in the 39 Clues MB as that's our oldest board and was the one hit the hardest. I'll post it here as well before catching up on the usual news post-

Before I do a normal news post I want to talk about what happened over the weekend with the post purge. 

This was an event I knew might happen at some point, but I didn't know when and I thought it was a long way off. The timing turned out really poor, as it was Thanksgiving and most of us here were gone the past few days. So by the time I learned about it happening it was already, well, this morning. I want to apologize for not giving a warning as soon as I knew a post purge could occur and give you time to collect your writing and memories. This was without a doubt a mistake on my part and I'm really sorry, kind of failed the whole point of this announcement space. You can definitely be mad and upset and hurt.  

What happened is posts that hadn't been active since 2016 were removed. This means posts that were bumped or had a comment in 2017/18, even if they were posted earlier than that, are still around. I know the majority of posts were lost but some from 2013/14/15/16 are still around because of that, I hope that retains a few of the memories you've made here. This also made me chuckle when I saw that it was still around so I hope it does the same for you, the Never Dead Thread literally might never die: https://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/50577

First, I'm going to talk to the site developers and find out if there's any way the posts were archived as opposed to deleted. I don't want to get your hopes up, I do think they were deleted, but I'll find out for you.

Second, I'm going to learn from this mistake and give a warning right now that even though we don't have any current plans for removing more content, I recommend saving anything on here you want to make sure you keep. It is 100% possible we will need to either clear up more space or retire old things for new things in the future (like what happened to the chat). 

Again, I am very sorry. I grew up in messageboards and online games similar to here and it hurts that some of those spaces are just gone now. For what it's worth I can promise you that the memories you've made here will stick in your mind and turn into anecdotes you tell long into the future, even if the posts themselves are gone.  

• Posted at:

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen....it's out 12/26/18!!

i like turtles

WoFMB: wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344922

SAMB: spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344060

39 Clues: doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344061

Thumbnail avatar 1c2d65e82f

parakeetpanther60

I think you all need to calm down and not give Becky and the other Scholastic folks a hard time. You guys are too harsh. Someone will probably complain that I'm a "newbie" (I'm not really) and that bc I'm a newbie, I don't understand (I do) but the team, Becky especially, does their best to avoid these issues, and mess ups are inevitable. Thank you for your kind explanation, Becky.

-Milo

• Posted at:

Milo

LGBTQ

TRANS supporter 

Pronouns?/ don't care

I'm either on your side or you're a mile away

So tired of this stagnant place that I've been living in

Milo

Hear yee hear yee, it's the news! Hot off the press!

[Announcement]

I want to apologize for the lack of warning over the post purge. Defeated the whole point of these announcements. Please read my post about it just above this post, and don't be afraid to tell me how you're feeling. You can absolutely be mad and don't need to apologize for it. 

A lot of things are being removed from the site like the chat and some MBs as I'm sure you've all noticed. We've moved pretty much all our resources over into building a new project, the one that I've been teasing. This is why we've had to cut down some older stuff that required maintenance. What's coming is a new world that is basically everything you can do here.... but more. You'll have more freedom in how you present yourself as there are avatars, you'll be able to chat with each other, have new games to play, and I'm planning a ton of new events and activities that will be in it. I want you to know we're not just getting rid of stuff for no reason or without any plans to have new things for you. 

[Question Corner]

@Darmidnight I ended up making cranberry upside-down cake! And I ate pecan pie and pumpkin pie. Overall, a pastry-filled day and I hope it was for you as well. 

@Mills I found it! It looks like it was auto-banned in chat for bullying, but I looked through some chat logs and also see how you interact with others on here and don't see you doing that. You have friends who you might have arguments with sometimes, but that's like...normal friendship stuff. Definitely not permaban-worthy "bullying." So I've unbanned tideswimming30.

@Galaxian Checked and none of your posts have been reported. Are you seeing a post appear on the forums and then you refresh and suddenly it's gone? I do see one post in the filter where you introduce a character, He Xi Ye - is that one of the ones that went missing on you? It's a really long post so I recommend cutting it up a bit. Sometimes when a post is super long one tiny thing that might get ignored by the filter gets amplified a bunch of times because it occurs a lot. For example, a small instance of fantasy violence in a paragraph would get ignored, but a bunch of instances of violence in a paragraph would get caught because now the filter thinks it's *too* violent even if it's totally fine. This is not what always happens, but I think it's a big cause of longer stories not making it through!

@pinkkitten2015 We don't have any updates planned for the Spirit Animals game. But there are some bugs I know we're working to fix!

@Amber I believe the world is on the back of a turtle floating through the universe!

@Canada @Australia @Kangaroos I plead the fifth.

..........Now, Arial I would like some loafs pls :D  

@Dragonfairy5751 1. It's pretty hard to get above level 50! But you can find a number of people above level 50 and some even around level 100 here on the forums. 2. Unique armor is unique!! It's really special, so it has to be $$$. 3. There are some known bugs that I believe we are working to fix, but there won't be any new updates to the game. We're working on a new project so that's where the majority of our resources for developing stuff has to go. 

@Samurai which thread was removed? Was it an older one that might have been part of the posts clean-up?

@Tiger I just want you to know you got a lot of support in the thread you posted about encountering that kid's racist comments on the playground. A lot of it was caught in the filter, so I wanted you to know there were a ton more posts of people supporting you. And also thank you to everyone who posted even if it got caught (it was always for the post being out of context, no one said anything bad). You're all so supportive of each other, it's really wonderful :)

[Forum Prompts]

Words

-Shimmy

-Inexplicable

-Prophecy

-Glamor

-Rosebud

Concept

-A sweater that provides the ultimate defense against any kind of attack or magic...but is really itchy

[Recommended Reads]

(if you would ever prefer not to have your thread in here, just let me know and I'll edit the post to remove it)

Tsunami has a new story called Into the Sky about winged children, I get Maximum Ride (a YA series I love) vibes from it! /347137 

Tiger has started a new story as well, called "Elite": /347264

[Warnings]

-nothing-

• Posted at:

i like turtles

Will the chat ever be back on the website? 

• Posted at:

vKEY

¤You can be my light, pizzazz¤

×You can be my spark in the dark×

I can't leave you now 

I got nowhere to go anyhow 

How do I know when everyone else deserted my fight...

#DidymusTwins 

People, please check Becky's older posts in this thread before you reply. It's not that difficult.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

i'll get back to you when spiderloaf's stopped shooting energy blasts. he's still the cuddliest. in the meantime, there's an ironloaf and captain ameriloaf waiting for you.

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the deltasquad

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

I’m gonna build me a nun factory.

Homestuckian

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

Thumbnail avatar 3ec3391dac

dragonwolf2982

Thank you for clearing that up, Becky!

And thank you for actually having this thread exist. It's great to have a place to see what's going on.

• Posted at:

Eternity EternaFlamCrandberrand Katrina

Bobcat Twin

Gang @/341306

#EternityIsAPancake

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

#SaveIsaac2k18

#Deltasquad

UNDERTALE fan

Pegasister

Homestuckian

Icecream

"rAARRGH NO DARK LORD AARON" -Ocean 2k18

Thumbnail avatar 42967d5310

amberdolphin1210

*Facepalms* That's not what the Bible says, but alright. 

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

scarletdragon3016

@Becky B. Okay, thanks! I'm glad about that, because even in real life and on here, I'm really the rule-abiding type of person. It's more like a post stays on the forums for about half a day, and then it disappears. Yes, the one you said is one of those. I will try to cut up long posts in the future, since I'm pretty good at making those, xD.

There was another one on Tiger's post as well, though I'm not sure what happened to that one. As long as I didn't do anything wrong, I'm fine with it, though. Thanks a lot!

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

Thumbnail avatar 3bd5ec7dc9

inkartistic23

@Becky B -  (A really random question) What's your favorite... cat breed! I don't know if this has been asked. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

"I'M THE KING OF THE NORTH!" - North being himself

Flipside: Silence 

What is it that you see when you look at me? 

Am I making quite the fool out of me? 

Thumbnail avatar 2ed7361120

dragondolphin2613

Thank you for your update Ms. Becky B!

I am glad to hear that many supported me, but I also feel bad for those whose posts were considered offensive to others and couldn't go through... :(

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

“In times of darkness, conjure Lumos. - Tiger

"There are men who are too afraid to act. There are men who say they will but never act. And there are men that JUST DO IT." - Tiger

Markus Sebastian Camelia Resha 

SN-IPER

Thumbnail avatar 944375d5c2

jeppocat

Books by Roald Dahl, Judy Blume, and E.B. White

• Posted at:

DizSpy

Pray that I will not get nervous when my band teacher tells me to play in front of the class because I really am good at the flute but I just mess up every time

• Posted at:

AmberWolf5683 

Loves anime so what

wolfwerewolf17219

@AMBERWOLF! I play the flute too! I am part of advanced band where we do high middle school music and low high school music

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

dragonfairy5751

What's the new project you're working on?

• Posted at:

I am Catrina

I am a leader

I am a fighter

I am a diplomat

I am a demi-girl

I am ME

Thumbnail avatar 67ce42604f

elfbrain270

Oh, Becky, thank you! -hugs- 

that means so much to me that you looked into it and unbanned it. 

• Posted at:

↫↫↫↫↫ ɱιʅʅʂ ↬↬↬↬↬

ιт's тσσ cσℓ∂ ғσя үσυ нεяε..

♫•♬• иσяα'ѕ тωιиe •♬•♫

crєαtσr σf tєslєw αвσvє grσund

Nvm my question...... 

• Posted at:

vKEY

¤You can be my light, pizzazz¤

×You can be my spark in the dark×

I can't leave you now 

I got nowhere to go anyhow 

How do I know when everyone else deserted my fight...

#DidymusTwins 

Hear yeh hear yeh, it be the news coming in fast and fresh!

[Announcement]

Big sigh.... the forums had an issue with posting as I'm sure you noticed. By the time I post this it will be fixed. We're investigating what exactly happened.

[Question Corner]

@Key No, the chat won't be back on the site. It will be a major form of communication in the new game project we're building. 

@Arial Yay! So many Marveloafs, am content.

@Galaxian Don't worry! I've browsed through and none of your posts got caught because they were breaking rules or doing anything wrong. The filter is just extra sensitive and doesn't know context, so it makes a lot of wrong decisions. It should be getting better soon, at least.

@Echo Ooooh I have not been asked that! I really like fluffy cats like Persian cats. What's your favorite cat breed?

@Amberwolf5683 You can do it!!! You are a flute master!

[Forum Prompts]

What would the winter be like for you if the weather were opposite what you're used to? For example, if you're from a place where it's really snowy how would you spend the winter if it were sunny and warm? Or if it's typically sunny in December-Feb for you, what would you do if it were snowy and cold? If it's usually somewhere in the middle for you, you can choose if you'd rather it warm or cold.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet: whatever you eat you gain an ability from. If you eat ramen, you can stretch your arms out like noodles. If you eat salad you start to gain energy from the sun. If you eat donuts you can curl up perfectly round and roll around. What would you eat? What powers would you gain?

[Recommended Reads]

(if you would ever prefer not to have your thread in here, just let me know and I'll edit the post to remove it)

Darmidnight has started a new RP about beings called Powerys: /347040

Tiger has an unlimited spot RP called Battle of the Artifacts: /347427

And for Digimon fans (or anyone), magicheart80 has a new RP for you! /346848

[Warnings]

-nothing-

• Posted at:

i like turtles

scarletdragon3016

@Becky 

Good to know, as always. Thanks!

A question...what trait do you think defines you?

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

dragonfairy5751

Okay, I'll rearrange my question!

After the project thing, will the Spirit Animals game be updated?

Is it ever going to be updated?

Also, why doesn't it work on a PC?

• Posted at:

I am Catrina

I am a leader

I am a fighter

I am a diplomat

I am a demi-girl

I am ME

Thumbnail avatar 9a5932f5a3

ponyspicy6

@Becky do you like watching anime? If so which ones would you recommend?

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓄⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⓈⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature, and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Thumbnail avatar 03cc8faeed

dragonaqua3542

@Snow-Elysium

If you’re looking for animes I have an anime post on the Wofmb. Becky posted on it

• Posted at:

Shi

I’m a vocaloid lover

You can call me what ever gender you want. I don’t really mind

I’m usually here

Okay bye now

dragondolphin2613

Hello Ms. Becky!

I was just wondering if it is considering "spamming" the forums if I do say...an interesting poll once a week? 

I won't do anything relating with gender, politics and religion to avoid conflict in the polls...

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

"There are men who are too afraid to act. There are men who say they will but never act. And there are men that JUST DO IT." - Tiger

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

And also, can you check on my posts on:

"Calling Rune - Tiger/Rysun"?

They take forever to go through, even short, simple ones. 

It is a chat thread btw.

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

Thumbnail avatar 1c2d65e82f

parakeetpanther60

Hey could you perhaps check why my post on Aphrodite's writing tip thread didn't go through? There's nothing offensive that I could tell

Thanks, -Milo 

• Posted at:

Milo

LGBTQ

TRANS supporter 

Pronouns?/ don't care

I'm either on your side or you're a mile away

So tired of this stagnant place that I've been living in

Milo

Thumbnail avatar a0d6760dea

tsunamininja5

@Becky

It was my apology thread but we cleared it up, it doesn't matter now

Just like I don't

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Maybe you'll change

Abandon all your wicked ways

Make amends and start anew again

Maybe you'll see

All the wrongs you did to me

And start all over, start all over again

Haha, who am I kidding?

Jaguar

Tarik

Akira

Thorn

Loki

Becky...do you have any idea how resource hungry a Unity game liike SA is? This'll only add another hurdle for people wanting to just chat with their friends.

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 , , 7