Thumbnail avatar 1c2d65e82f

parakeetpanther60

Amber is such a unique artist. She's an almost 30 year old woman that looks like teenage boy, has the personality of a teenage boy, sounds like a teenage boy when she talks, yet sounds like a soothing mom when she sings. She's changed a lot since her FX days. I'd also like to note that she's very hands on. She writes her music, directs her videos while also being IN them, and she also mans the camera itself at times.

I didn't figure you were allowed, but it was worth a shot I guess. Bad luck being my specialty, it will be only on me.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

Heroes always get remembered

But you know legends 

Never die

Small image from ios  1  19a7f48469

Brrr-cky B : admin

Hear yeh hear yeh, here's the third news post of 2019!!!

[Announcement]

Post slowdown is resolved!

[Question Corner]

@Twilight Because this is the SAMB Town Square! They should all be a little unique. Where that dragon is going is a good question... hmmmmm

@AmberWolf5683 I'm so glad to hear that! Yay! Congrats, it must have felt awesome :) So there's chat in the Spirit Animals game and there will be chat in our new game, but chat won't be coming back to the website/forums. Does that answer your question?

@Darmidnight King Keith is always around, I need to get him into a video one of these days. So yes King Keith will return ;)

@Milo Wow she's a great dancer :O I love her style (and blue hair.) Thanks for the recommendation!

[Forum Prompts]

You're eating a pack of cookies and you pull out one that has glowing chocolate chips. Do you eat it?

[Recommended Reads]

(if you would ever prefer not to have your thread in here, just let me know and I'll edit the post to remove it)

Alheimur has just started a detailed new RP called "Star Search" here: /351532

Milo has a collaborative story concept here: /351305

Specter has a ~ghostly~ new RP called "The Specterum" here: /351009

[Warnings]

-nothing-

• Posted at:

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen....it's out now!!

i like turtles

WoFMB: wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344922

SAMB: spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344060

39 Clues: doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344061

Thumbnail avatar 78fd0cb33b

wolfwerewolf17219

Thanks! Also, just a weird question. What is the weirdest rp you have seened on the Samb

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

With..BlackWing, Willin,Amber Eye, and..ugh my flipside Midnight

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

Thumbnail avatar 3bd5ec7dc9

inkartistic23

Of course I would eat the cookie. 

It has glowing chocolate chips

Like, yeah. 

I would eat the cookie. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence,North,Lilian, 

Jay

Christian

The clock stopped ticking

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

IDK :(

Why can't see? (2x)

All the colourthat you see? 

Flipside: Octave 

Maple will heal your soul

parakeetpanther60

What's your favorite song you've heard so far? It's not on Rogue Rogue, but I like White Noise a lot. Her dancing is kind of unique, but it honestly doesn't match a lot of K-pop standards. Her blue hair was certainly a shock when I saw her Insta.

Also thank you so much for recommending my story idea

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

parakeetpanther60

Also Becky, I have an interesting opportunity for you. 

One really exciting thing people brag about in the K-pop fandom (community?) is being with a group since before debut. There are currently two groups that I know of that are debuting pretty soon and they are WayV and TXT

WayV is basically a subunit of NCT although they aren't allowed to go by NCT because they are Chinese and there's tension regarding the companies and policies and whatnot. For the record, my biases are Xiaojun and Lucas. That could easily change though.

TXT is from Bighit and is basically the little brother group of BTS. They seem to have a very different concept than BTS, which is good because otherwise they'd probably get hate from antis. They already have some hate just due to them debuting under the same company as BTS, they have a lot of pressure to live up to their Hyungs

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

Hear yeh hear yeh, here's the fourth news post of 2019!!!

[Announcement]

No announcements today

[Question Corner]

@Darmidnight you know I'm going to have to think about this. There was the entertaining "I kill da bear" thing that turned into a sort-of RP as it went on, that was pretty weird and funny. It was also pretty close to when I started moderating so it was one of the first things I read.

@Echo Good answer. The cookie has given you chip powers! You can now put chocolate chips in anything. Soup? It's now chocolate chip soup. Book? Now it's a book about chocolate chips. And also it tastes like chocolate chips. (I neither suggest nor recommend eating a book regardless if its flavor)

@Milo Borders is pretty beautiful. OH. I. am. psyched. for TXT. It's Jungkook-hyung now, eh? It is exciting to follow a group from pre-debut! The countdown to the next member announcement is killing me! I hadn't heard of WayV but I'll have to check em out. I'm not a huge NCT fan but I like some of their stuff (that's how I am with most groups I dont follow closely).

[Forum Prompts]

You've been selected to go on a mission to Mars. The goal: find what happened to the previous team that had been sent out there. Contact was lost with them abruptly and no one knows why...

[Recommended Reads]

(if you would ever prefer not to have your thread in here, just let me know and I'll edit the post to remove it)

Cookie has a new story here, called "Solar Academy: Rising Shadows" /351304

[Warnings]

-nothing-

• Posted at:

i like turtles

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

Hello! My question: Do you know Phil the Philter? 

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Forum bro: Tiger

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

We're all under the upper hand

#NKT

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

@Becky B

Yeah, Vocaloid's a voice sofware that can make it as if the program is talking and create a song when coupled to music :P There's a lot of Vocaloid voicebanks aside from Miku actually! My favorite one is the Kagamine twins' voice, though I love most of the others too.

Most of the songs are pretty interesting cause they tell stories in a few minutes, plus, quite a few of the videos are nicely-drawn. And several producers have neat songs too.

However, the songs' themes can vary a lot. Some of them are plain randomness, others have more meaningful lyrics, others are stories, but then there's the ones that are just really... not for younger audiences like the one in my other homethread title hahaha. :')

Cool! Was it named Project Diva? I know that one's a rhythm game where you play to Vocaloid music :D

Oh really, you think you could? :0 Also would you mind it if the list is... long....? Cause there's a lot of songs in my top favorites, and that's not even all the ones I like XD I know you're busy and stuff, so it's better to ask first I guess.

Anyways, starting it up, I really reccomend "This is the Happines and Peace of Mind Committee" by Utata-P, and "Donut Hole" by Hachi, I think? I'm not very sure on who's the composer for that last one. I advise looking up the English covers of the songs, unless you know Japanese :P They're pretty either way :)

Thanks for advertising my roleplay! ;) You're welcome to join too :P

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

wolfwerewolf17219

Hey Becky , i have a story that i been trying to post everyday but it isnt going. Also, when i am done with it, i am copy pasting, i push sumbit but then it won't work. I have to cancel the topic then.... is it too violent. I have tried taking out some of the bloody part but honestly, there arent many. IS there a reason why it is not going through? Is it still to violent?

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

Thumbnail avatar 67ce42604f

elfbrain270

i have such a dark music taste im wondering g whether or not i should have you listen to them 

im looking at you, heathers the musical

• Posted at:

twice as strong

still alive

we've made it this far

we know how to survive

~mills

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Thank you Becky B. for mentioning my story. 

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

Becky- Hi! So, um, I have a question. Is water wet? 

(I’m so sorry, I’m procrastinating rn)

• Posted at:

░▒▓█ Баgёг/ЙЯ Єгч$їцѫ █▓▒░

#Puppy Killed Me#

ocean’s mb sis

Goodbye, my dear friends. It’s been fun. 

So raise your glass high, for tomorrow we die.

Thumbnail avatar 928d6e5e7d

amberunicorn816

Becky, do you pronounce “crayon” like “CRAY-on” or “crayin”?

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

Hear yeh hear yeh, here's the fifth news post of 2019!!!

[Announcement]

What's that? A new project update?! /347661

[Question Corner]

@Arl Phil, huh? We go way back. 

@Specter It was "Hatsune Miku: VR Future Live." If I remember correctly it wasn't really a game, which I didn't realize when I first started it. It was more a virtual concert - still a unique experience! I think I need to get used to the software sound of the voices but I like how inhumanly fast-paced the singing in Donut Hole is. You can definitely make a list and I'll try listening to some, always need things to listen to at my desk :)

@Darmidnight If it's your Heather POV, the filter is reading your post as a threat towards Heather instead of being said by the character Heather. I'd trying saying like "Heather said" or something that makes it clear who is talking. I don't think it's too violent, it's just being read as a threat when it's not :P

@Bagel I saw a thread about this either here or on the 39 Clues MB. It went into way more detail than I ever expected. My first thought is that it's wet, because it's...you know....water. But I guess the true scientific answer is that it's not wet, it just makes other things wet. I think? I guess? Arghhhh. Is a hotdog a sandwich?

@Twilight CRAY-on for sure. Like "let's get our cray-on everyone! Let's go CRAZY!" (crazy crazy til we see the sun...)

[Forum Prompts]

I was inspired on the WoFMB to do this and since it's more extensive than my usual prompt I'll share it w the other MBs!

Here are 4 different Merpeople tribes (sorry about these names, I'm not feeling extremely creative when it comes to naming things, feel free to re-name if these concepts inspire you :P) 

1. The MerShark: Aggressive, combative people with strong swimming abilities and rough, thick scales on their tails. They can use their tails to sharpen their tools or weapons when necessary. They typically use lances to catch small or large fish for food. As long as no one messes with their territory, they generally don't invade the space of others and stick to themselves.   

2. The MerJelly: Nomadic group of Mer who have no distinct homeland, often causing them issues with the MerSharks. Especially since their "go with the flow attitude" is the polar opposite of the MerSharks aggression. They use traps and nets to catch large quantities of fish at a time, again causing issues with other tribes as they take a lot of the food supply. But they are incredibly likeable and due to their travels often ingratiate themselves to a tribe by becoming a bard, performer, merchant, or comedian.

3. The MerEel: Fastest swimmers with long, thin tails. They are capable of swimming backwards, a unique defense. They live in a maze-like cave palace that has never been successfully infiltrated. As they are the fastest most skilled swimmers, they rarely use ranged tools and instead use small clawed gloves to easily catch their prey. They have a bad rep among other tribes for being sneaky and darting into others territory to catch prey, but they've never been caught red-handed so it's all just a rumor.

4. The MerPuffer: Generally peaceful, they have the best defense of all the Mer tribes. They are the slowest and smallest tribe and are primarily vegetarian, eating algae, but consider small shellfish like clams or oysters delicacies for special occasions. They are natural tinkerers and have become the toolmakers for the other tribes. Their blood contains a deadly toxin and when in danger they can inflate deadly spikes on their tail.

[Recommended Reads]

Tsunami has a new story called "Outlaw" which is up to 4 chapters now! /351386

[Warnings]

-nothing-

• Posted at:

i like turtles

amberunicorn816

Yay you posted the prompt inspired by me! I’m actually in the process of making an RP similar to the prompt with Stormbringer and Silverskies on the WoFMB.

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

eagledragon13393

Becky- yes. Meat in between bread = sandwich. Is oxygen slowly killing us? Also, do you watch anime?

(wow I think I’m having a conversation?)

• Posted at:

#Puppy Killed Me#

ocean’s mb sis

amberunicorn816

MERPUFFER!!!!!

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

wolfwerewolf17219

The heather one? Oh is the the Demon and Angels school? I think i might have to say that Heather said.  It was the Good and Evil Dark an Light- A powery Novel By: Darmidnight. Do you think the filter is reading it as a threat. But, even when i take out some of the stuff. The submit button won't work...

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

wolfwerewolf17219

Becky B, do you think i could post my story on here to see if that helps??

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

Hear yeh hear yeh, here's the sixth news post of 2019!!!

[Announcement]

What's that? A new project update?! /347661

[Question Corner]

@Twilight That's awesome! I look forward to it. Also it would thrill me to no end if you used the Merpuffers :D

@Bagel Yes, oxygen is murderous! Something about free radicals. If I remember from my high school science classes, free radicals = bad. Do you think calzones are pies? Yep I do watch anime! But I read manga and webtoons more.

@Darmidnight The submit button doesn't work, so you're not even seeing it get sent to the moderation queue? Whenever you see this can you try resubmitting so I can see if it comes to the queue or not? 

[Forum Prompts]

Create an OC that was has the ability of a specific animal - BUT, the animal has to be one that doesn't have an obvious ability. For example, a goat, a sugar glider, a capybara, etc. 

[Recommended Reads]

Twilight's "Hamilton songs but as food" thread is one of the most spectoastular things I've ever bread: /351818 

[Warnings]

-nothing-

• Posted at:

i like turtles

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

@Becky B

Huh, I'd never heard of that one. Sounds pretty interesting though!

Yes, "Donut Hole" is a really fast song. Although the prize for fastest song goes to "Let's Say the Kagamine P Names!". There's no English cover for that one and it's literally just Rin and Len screaming all the producer names. Iirc they say about 450 names in their song. If you listen to it, get ready to be blown away XD

I really like songs by Jin! He's basically famous for creating the Kagerou Project, a series of Vocaloid songs that tell a story  about children that is actually more interesting than it sounds at the beginning. It got its own anime and all. But the songs are nice to listen to nonetheless, even if you don't know the characters :v

Jubyphonic has some pretty cool english covers of the Kagepro songs, although in the original Japanese version the vocals are done by a Vocaloid named IA. She sounds really cute tbh. 

Again, as before, I reccomend looking up the English covers before listening to the Japanese originals :)

Anyways, moving on to my list...

All of these are by Jin because I'm obsessed

-Toumei Answer

-Never Lost Word

-Children Record

-Kagerou Days

-Ayano's Theory of Happiness

-Additional Memory

-Yobanashi Deceive

-Imagination Forest

-Mekakushi Code / Blindfold Code

-Kisaragi Attention

-Otsukimi Recital

Now other songs by other producers ^v^

-Candle Queen

-Bad Apple

-Matryoshka (Juby's club mix is the best version of it tbh)

-Ah, It's a Wonderful Cat Life

-Rats Died

-Triple Baka

-Creative (by Creep-P)

-Cause I'm a Liar

-Apparently There's a Cheat Code to Happiness

-Blessed Messiah and the Tower of Ai

-Electric Angel

-World's End Dancehall

-Cendrillion

-Daughter of Evil, Servant of Evil, and Regret Message (in that order)

I think that's pretty much my favorites of them all :) Hope you enjoy them! And don't forget to tell me which one you liked the most ;D

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

eagledragon13393

Becky- hmmm I believe so. What kind of manga do you read? 

• Posted at:

#Puppy Killed Me#

ocean’s mb sis

elfbrain270

have anything to say to me?

• Posted at:

twice as strong

still alive

we've made it this far

we know how to survive

~mills

Thumbnail avatar 85e11f2ede

darkwizard957

Hey Becky!!!

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

♦Forum sisters~ Fantasy, Glamour, Key

♦Forum brothers~Paradox, Seaquake 

♦Triplets~Fallon and Pluto

☾Co-creator of LLaK: /348431☽

Meep the Yeep with Repicheep!~Me

amberunicorn816

YAY You advertises my thread! It’s on the WoFMB too.  And we have officially decided that the MerPuffers are a tribe.

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

wolfwerewolf17219

Yeah, i will have to push cancel and it will say:

Topic was not created

So, could i post my story on here to see if that works? And maybe after like the prologe i could try to post it on my own thread?

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

Thumbnail avatar 1a6bc84af3

aquahawk669

I am a sea dragon, 

a huffelpuff mudblood.,  

a greencloak warrior, 

a wolf in the mac namara clan, 

a halfblood daughter of athena,

with my spirit animal husky shadow.

We are hunters.

• Posted at:

Hazil of rain

Controller of all storm and water

Porotecter of ura and writer of stories

artist also

amberunicorn816

Also Becky, is the SA game ever going to be updated?  Because there are many threads listing improvements to the already awesome app.

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

parakeetpanther60

The filter seems to have a problem with the words Trans and Transgender, is there a reason it's sensitive to those words and them being seen as a threat?

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

Sorry y'all - busy day! Real quick little update and I'll go back to your usual scheduled programming tomorrow.

Welcome to all the WoFMB-ers stopping by the SAMB! Nice to see the crossover. 

@Specter That's quite a list! I will make my way through it. Kagerou Project definitely sounds familiar.

@Bagel I've been reading One Piece for over a decade, and can't believe it's not even close to over yet. Followed Naruto unitl it ended. There's a relatively new anime, Laidback Camp, I've been enjoyed a bunch! Azumanga Daioh and Yotsuba are hilarious cute ones.  

@Millie Just keep in mind what might be *too* dark for the forums. 

@Darmidnight you can try posting it here and see if that works! Are you having trouble creating any type of threads or just this one? Seems like you can post fine at least.

@Twilight We don't have any updates for the Spirit Animals game planned right now :( We do have some bug fixes (mostly fixing stuff in the PC version) planned. I don't want to say it's out of the question we'll ever update the game, but right now we just don't have the bandwidth for it unfortunately.

@Milo There's nothing about the words "Trans" or "Transgender" that would get caught. Looking at your posts that have been filtered, it often has to do with the topics of your conversations. That's a tough part of the forums, of course you'd want to discuss your life with your friends but there are some topics like dating that get easily flagged. (I'm sure you can understand why)

Another thing that can cause posts to get caught is sarcasm or nuance on sensitive topics like sexuality. For example you recently had a post with the sentence "there's some "lgbt" people I don't support," which the filter read as "hateful" so it got caught. Reading your post in context it's pretty clear you're just talking about certain people in the community who have a different belief system than you. Or another post you used the term "the queers" which has been reclaimed by the LGBTQ community so it's clear to me how you're using it, but it could be used by someone as a slur and that nuance is lost on the filter and it always has to err on the side of caution. Anyways, I hope this explains why some stuff doesn't make it through. I'll have more control over post approval pretty soon, but until then it's all up to Phil.

• Posted at:

i like turtles

wolfwerewolf17219

Yeah i think it was just this post. i can post everything just fine. I mean, my story has a little bit of blood but i tried to take some of it out. Here it is:

A Powery Novel

50 years ago..... 

The air was filled battle cries of Powerys. Many have already given up but Boneagetta was determined to end this war with her side winning. To bring Justice to all Powerys, even the bad side.  
She looked around. The blood drenched ground of the Powerys, she saw passed powerys that have fallen, the clashings of the swords of the ones struggling to survive. 
This made her sick to her stomach and wince at the sight of this.  
This must end soon.... 
"Goddess Boneagetta! We are outnumbered by almost nine to two! We must retreat!" Commander Lightfound yelled with worry clearly in his eyes. 
Boneagetta knew he was right. She didn’t want any more to die today. 
"Yes, we must retreat," she looked around once more and leaped in the air."RETREAT.....!" 
A arrow went straight past her noise.  
Boneagetta whirled around to see her sister, Darkajetta. 
Darkajetta shot a savage smile at her. 
"Well sister, i knew i would see you again one day," She smiled again. 
"Doing what?!" Boneagetta pursed her lips knowing how she would reply. 
"Killing you!” Darkajetta laughed wickedly 
Boneagettas eyes went to fire. 
"I'm shocked!" 
Darkajetta charged at her summoning her sword. 
Boneagetta only had a spilt second to grab her sword at her waist block her sister's massive blow. 
SCCCCRRREEECCCHHH! 

The sound of swords clashing were nails on a chalkboard for her. She might have been born on a battlefield but it didnt mean she didnt have to like the screech of swords. 
Boneagetta knew she had to get away quick. She had to retreat with the remaining of her army. 
"My... side..... RETREAT... NOW!" Boneagetta grunted as she brought her sword up to Darkajetta's neck. 
Darkajetta quickly blocked it. 
"Goddess Boneagetta, you must get away now!" Commander LightFound yelled and leaped into the air. 
Darkajetta made the mistake of looking. 
Bonagetta used that time to punch her in the jaw and to fly away. 
She only looked back once to see Commander Lightfound with Darkajetta's sword through his stomach. 
Then someone went in front of her. Her father Midnight. King Midnight. 
"Going so soon darling?! The fun has just started!" 
"Go away father!" 
Boneagetta punched King Midnight but he easily caught it. 
"I thought you loved me." 
Boneagetta went to her pocket in her armor clutching thing that meant most to her. A seed of the sky.  
"What do you have in there?" 
Boneagetta shook her head. 
"Nothing!" 
"Nothing you say?" King Midnight replied. 
King Midnight pushed her into Darkajetta who had her sword out. The sword slid through her armor and her flesh with ease. 
Boneagetta looked down to see the sword. 
"You won't win...." Boneagetta dropped the seeds. 
They fell into the ground and immdiatly grew a flower. A Sunset Flower. This Flower would give birth to the one destined to be the most powerful powery ever lived.  
Amber Eye. 
“For the Queen!” The troops of Boneagetta yelled. Then they threw the weakness of Powerys, Death Powder. Their cries could be heard miles away but in the end.... they only find Darkajetta’s body...... 

OK. I hope this goes through.

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

elfbrain270

noted

• Posted at:

twice as strong

still alive

we've made it this far

we know how to survive

~mills

parakeetpanther60

Yes of course, I pretty much knew why those didn't go through, I just was asking because a post where I simply said "I'm a trans man" took forever to go through

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

parakeetpanther60

*screech* WayV DEBUTED TODAY, BECKY AGSKDKF

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

Hear yeh hear yeh, here's another news post! Comin' right at ya!

[Announcement]

No announcements.....yet

[Question Corner]

@Darmidnight It came through I see! Try making a new thread and see what happens now. 

@Milo AHH! There's one member with a really solid mullet style. I don't know much about NCT and the subunits but from what I've read there is a version of this song in English and one in Korean? I'm not used to hearing a C-pop group, it sounds so different! The final TXT member will be announced soon too, what an exciting time :o 

[Forum Prompts]

You try out a new virtual reality experience. It's a school life game and you get really into it. The NPCs in the game feel so real and you think their dialogue is so well written, it feels like they're really talking to you and you end up considering them close friends. One day, in your real life at your real school, a transfer student arrives. It's your best friend from the game.

[Recommended Reads]

Ray started a new RP, explore a mysterious new continent in "What Lies Beyond" /351980

[Warnings]

-nothing-

• Posted at:

i like turtles

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

-I'm using that prompt-

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Forum bro: Tiger

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

We're all under the upper hand

#NKT

Thumbnail avatar 7ab47bbf95

bashfuldragon917

@Becky B. UwU it is.... nicer here than WOF. There is not uch drama. anyways.... I know people probably asked one or two or many of these questions on WOF, or on her, but ye, whatever:

-What is your fav animal? Why is it so?

-Have you ever read Walk Two Moons? If so, did you know Phoebe actually means something?

-Another W2M question, why are all those names related to death (Cadaver, chickabiddy, like what?)

-What type of music style do you like?

-Did you draw the drawings from your -past- pictures? They were cute.

-DO YOU HAVE A FAV FORUM?

-What do you think about GGaD on WoF? Multiple SAMBERS go on WoF and join XD.

I think thats all.

oof, wait.

-What do you think about "Unkown"? It's a forumfic that I'm working on.

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

QueeOCurseanShapeshifting

DeitoMagicOdditiesAnShapeshifting

ThinTherISomethinWronWitMe

UwU

parakeetpanther60

Yes, the song (Regular) was originally done by the NCT subunit NCT 127 in both a Korean and an English version. I don't really think C-pop sounds so weird (perhaps because I used to know a lot of Chinese people so I'm used to hearing Chinese and Chinese accents in English), but the Japanese versions always sound odd to me. My favorite WayV members are Xiaojun and Lucas I can't choose. It's still so odd to think of Jungkook as a hyung, even though he's actually my hyung. He seems so young still. It's also nuts to see TXT looking so professional at such a young age. The Bangtan boys were little runts compared to TXT. It's probably due to Bighit having more money because of BTS, whereas BTS started with a poor-ish company, but it's still odd seeing such a professional looking bunch just starting out

• Posted at:

|+| Milo Dechire |+|

Conservative

Agnostic 

LGBTQ

TRANS

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

But you know legends 

Never die

Thumbnail avatar 611fb7f1d7

dogice169

Brrr-cky B will they ever update the horizon game?

• Posted at:

☃            ◕ ᴥ ◕  ❅             ☃

☁          Lilly  Cicle          ☁                    signature made on the 2/26/18           

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 8 , , 10 , 11 , 12