Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Thank you Becky B. for mentioning my story. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cookie

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

I love the night sky. A graveyard of Stars.

Milky, Galaxis, Galaxy, Quasar, Limey, and *Drumroll please* Chicken Da Chicken

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

Becky- Hi! So, um, I have a question. Is water wet? 

(I’m so sorry, I’m procrastinating rn)

• Posted at:

ıllıllı [Bagel/NR Elysium] ıllıllı

#Puppy Killed Me#

Never trust a Sicilian!

here’s for the broken and bruised. The abandoned and used.

ocean’s mb sis

#dagrasshoppa

IS THAT A WILL TO LIVE?!? Ha ha nope. 

Thumbnail avatar a616938e71

amberunicorn816

Becky, do you pronounce “crayon” like “CRAY-on” or “crayin”?

• Posted at:

Twilight

She/Her

Slytherin 

Joined June 22, 2018

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Shard, Galaxian

————Currently under construction 

Small image from ios  1  19a7f48469

Brrr-cky B : admin

Hear yeh hear yeh, here's the fifth news post of 2019!!!

[Announcement]

What's that? A new project update?! /347661

[Question Corner]

@Arl Phil, huh? We go way back. 

@Specter It was "Hatsune Miku: VR Future Live." If I remember correctly it wasn't really a game, which I didn't realize when I first started it. It was more a virtual concert - still a unique experience! I think I need to get used to the software sound of the voices but I like how inhumanly fast-paced the singing in Donut Hole is. You can definitely make a list and I'll try listening to some, always need things to listen to at my desk :)

@Darmidnight If it's your Heather POV, the filter is reading your post as a threat towards Heather instead of being said by the character Heather. I'd trying saying like "Heather said" or something that makes it clear who is talking. I don't think it's too violent, it's just being read as a threat when it's not :P

@Bagel I saw a thread about this either here or on the 39 Clues MB. It went into way more detail than I ever expected. My first thought is that it's wet, because it's...you know....water. But I guess the true scientific answer is that it's not wet, it just makes other things wet. I think? I guess? Arghhhh. Is a hotdog a sandwich?

@Twilight CRAY-on for sure. Like "let's get our cray-on everyone! Let's go CRAZY!" (crazy crazy til we see the sun...)

[Forum Prompts]

I was inspired on the WoFMB to do this and since it's more extensive than my usual prompt I'll share it w the other MBs!

Here are 4 different Merpeople tribes (sorry about these names, I'm not feeling extremely creative when it comes to naming things, feel free to re-name if these concepts inspire you :P) 

1. The MerShark: Aggressive, combative people with strong swimming abilities and rough, thick scales on their tails. They can use their tails to sharpen their tools or weapons when necessary. They typically use lances to catch small or large fish for food. As long as no one messes with their territory, they generally don't invade the space of others and stick to themselves.   

2. The MerJelly: Nomadic group of Mer who have no distinct homeland, often causing them issues with the MerSharks. Especially since their "go with the flow attitude" is the polar opposite of the MerSharks aggression. They use traps and nets to catch large quantities of fish at a time, again causing issues with other tribes as they take a lot of the food supply. But they are incredibly likeable and due to their travels often ingratiate themselves to a tribe by becoming a bard, performer, merchant, or comedian.

3. The MerEel: Fastest swimmers with long, thin tails. They are capable of swimming backwards, a unique defense. They live in a maze-like cave palace that has never been successfully infiltrated. As they are the fastest most skilled swimmers, they rarely use ranged tools and instead use small clawed gloves to easily catch their prey. They have a bad rep among other tribes for being sneaky and darting into others territory to catch prey, but they've never been caught red-handed so it's all just a rumor.

4. The MerPuffer: Generally peaceful, they have the best defense of all the Mer tribes. They are the slowest and smallest tribe and are primarily vegetarian, eating algae, but consider small shellfish like clams or oysters delicacies for special occasions. They are natural tinkerers and have become the toolmakers for the other tribes. Their blood contains a deadly toxin and when in danger they can inflate deadly spikes on their tail.

[Recommended Reads]

(if you would ever prefer not to have your thread in here, just let me know and I'll edit the post to remove it)

Tsunami has a new story called "Outlaw" which is up to 4 chapters now! /351386

[Warnings]

-nothing-

• Posted at:

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen....it's out now!!

i like turtles

WoFMB: wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344922

SAMB: spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344060

39 Clues: doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344061

amberunicorn816

Yay you posted the prompt inspired by me! I’m actually in the process of making an RP similar to the prompt with Stormbringer and Silverskies on the WoFMB.

• Posted at:

Twilight

She/Her

Slytherin 

Joined June 22, 2018

eagledragon13393

Becky- yes. Meat in between bread = sandwich. Is oxygen slowly killing us? Also, do you watch anime?

(wow I think I’m having a conversation?)

• Posted at:

#Puppy Killed Me#

Never trust a Sicilian!

ocean’s mb sis

#dagrasshoppa

amberunicorn816

MERPUFFER!!!!!

• Posted at:

Twilight

She/Her

Slytherin 

Joined June 22, 2018

Thumbnail avatar c42b996421

wolfwerewolf17219

The heather one? Oh is the the Demon and Angels school? I think i might have to say that Heather said.  It was the Good and Evil Dark an Light- A powery Novel By: Darmidnight. Do you think the filter is reading it as a threat. But, even when i take out some of the stuff. The submit button won't work...

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

Uh oh my flipside Midnight is here

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

wolfwerewolf17219

Becky B, do you think i could post my story on here to see if that helps??

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

Hear yeh hear yeh, here's the sixth news post of 2019!!!

[Announcement]

What's that? A new project update?! /347661

[Question Corner]

@Twilight That's awesome! I look forward to it. Also it would thrill me to no end if you used the Merpuffers :D

@Bagel Yes, oxygen is murderous! Something about free radicals. If I remember from my high school science classes, free radicals = bad. Do you think calzones are pies? Yep I do watch anime! But I read manga and webtoons more.

@Darmidnight The submit button doesn't work, so you're not even seeing it get sent to the moderation queue? Whenever you see this can you try resubmitting so I can see if it comes to the queue or not? 

[Forum Prompts]

Create an OC that was has the ability of a specific animal - BUT, the animal has to be one that doesn't have an obvious ability. For example, a goat, a sugar glider, a capybara, etc. 

[Recommended Reads]

(if you would ever prefer not to have your thread in here, just let me know and I'll edit the post to remove it)

Twilight's "Hamilton songs but as food" thread is one of the most spectoastular things I've ever bread: /351818 

[Warnings]

-nothing-

• Posted at:

i like turtles

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

@Becky B

Huh, I'd never heard of that one. Sounds pretty interesting though!

Yes, "Donut Hole" is a really fast song. Although the prize for fastest song goes to "Let's Say the Kagamine P Names!". There's no English cover for that one and it's literally just Rin and Len screaming all the producer names. Iirc they say about 450 names in their song. If you listen to it, get ready to be blown away XD

I really like songs by Jin! He's basically famous for creating the Kagerou Project, a series of Vocaloid songs that tell a story  about children that is actually more interesting than it sounds at the beginning. It got its own anime and all. But the songs are nice to listen to nonetheless, even if you don't know the characters :v

Jubyphonic has some pretty cool english covers of the Kagepro songs, although in the original Japanese version the vocals are done by a Vocaloid named IA. She sounds really cute tbh. 

Again, as before, I reccomend looking up the English covers before listening to the Japanese originals :)

Anyways, moving on to my list...

All of these are by Jin because I'm obsessed

-Toumei Answer

-Never Lost Word

-Children Record

-Kagerou Days

-Ayano's Theory of Happiness

-Additional Memory

-Yobanashi Deceive

-Imagination Forest

-Mekakushi Code / Blindfold Code

-Kisaragi Attention

-Otsukimi Recital

Now other songs by other producers ^v^

-Candle Queen

-Bad Apple

-Matryoshka (Juby's club mix is the best version of it tbh)

-Ah, It's a Wonderful Cat Life

-Rats Died

-Triple Baka

-Creative (by Creep-P)

-Cause I'm a Liar

-Apparently There's a Cheat Code to Happiness

-Blessed Messiah and the Tower of Ai

-Electric Angel

-World's End Dancehall

-Cendrillion

-Daughter of Evil, Servant of Evil, and Regret Message (in that order)

I think that's pretty much my favorites of them all :) Hope you enjoy them! And don't forget to tell me which one you liked the most ;D

• Posted at:

Specter 

They/them ▬ Vocaloid stan   Roleplayer

So come now children,

answer to your calling!

Dreams are weapons

and I'm telling you

to take a stand.

Get ready cause

this is no man's land.

♫♪Children Record♪♫

eagledragon13393

Becky- hmmm I believe so. What kind of manga do you read? 

• Posted at:

#Puppy Killed Me#

Never trust a Sicilian!

ocean’s mb sis

#dagrasshoppa

Thumbnail avatar 67ce42604f

elfbrain270

have anything to say to me?

• Posted at:

╰☆☆ millie ☆☆╮

ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

lífє íѕ hαrd,

αnчσnє whσ ѕαчѕ

σthєrwíѕє íѕ ѕєllíng ѕσmєthíng

ill tell you more when i want to  d i e

Thumbnail avatar bb61f4069e

darkwizard957

Hey Becky!!!

• Posted at:

~Wizard~

Boy

Christian

Homeschooled

Saxophone

#Singularity

#prayforCalifornia

Sisters- Fallon, Glamour, Fantasy

Bros- Seaquake, Paradox

Twin- Pluto

Co-creator of LLaK /348431

amberunicorn816

YAY You advertises my thread! It’s on the WoFMB too.  And we have officially decided that the MerPuffers are a tribe.

• Posted at:

Twilight

She/Her

Slytherin 

Joined June 22, 2018

wolfwerewolf17219

Yeah, i will have to push cancel and it will say:

Topic was not created

So, could i post my story on here to see if that works? And maybe after like the prologe i could try to post it on my own thread?

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

Thumbnail avatar 1a6bc84af3

aquahawk669

I am a sea dragon, 

a huffelpuff mudblood.,  

a greencloak warrior, 

a wolf in the mac namara clan, 

a halfblood daughter of athena,

with my spirit animal husky shadow.

We are hunters.

• Posted at:

Hazil of rain

Controller of all storm and water

Porotecter of ura and writer of stories

artist also

amberunicorn816

Also Becky, is the SA game ever going to be updated?  Because there are many threads listing improvements to the already awesome app.

• Posted at:

Twilight

She/Her

Slytherin 

Joined June 22, 2018

Thumbnail avatar 1c2d65e82f

parakeetpanther60

The filter seems to have a problem with the words Trans and Transgender, is there a reason it's sensitive to those words and them being seen as a threat?

• Posted at:

|+| Milo |+|

LGBTQ

TRANS supporter

+~+~+~+~+

Heads or tails; 

Do you even know

Which side you're on?

And does it even matter

If they're on

The same coin?

Thanks to Specter for the amazing siggy 

Sorry y'all - busy day! Real quick little update and I'll go back to your usual scheduled programming tomorrow.

Welcome to all the WoFMB-ers stopping by the SAMB! Nice to see the crossover. 

@Specter That's quite a list! I will make my way through it. Kagerou Project definitely sounds familiar.

@Bagel I've been reading One Piece for over a decade, and can't believe it's not even close to over yet. Followed Naruto unitl it ended. There's a relatively new anime, Laidback Camp, I've been enjoyed a bunch! Azumanga Daioh and Yotsuba are hilarious cute ones.  

@Millie Just keep in mind what might be *too* dark for the forums. 

@Darmidnight you can try posting it here and see if that works! Are you having trouble creating any type of threads or just this one? Seems like you can post fine at least.

@Twilight We don't have any updates for the Spirit Animals game planned right now :( We do have some bug fixes (mostly fixing stuff in the PC version) planned. I don't want to say it's out of the question we'll ever update the game, but right now we just don't have the bandwidth for it unfortunately.

@Milo There's nothing about the words "Trans" or "Transgender" that would get caught. Looking at your posts that have been filtered, it often has to do with the topics of your conversations. That's a tough part of the forums, of course you'd want to discuss your life with your friends but there are some topics like dating that get easily flagged. (I'm sure you can understand why)

Another thing that can cause posts to get caught is sarcasm or nuance on sensitive topics like sexuality. For example you recently had a post with the sentence "there's some "lgbt" people I don't support," which the filter read as "hateful" so it got caught. Reading your post in context it's pretty clear you're just talking about certain people in the community who have a different belief system than you. Or another post you used the term "the queers" which has been reclaimed by the LGBTQ community so it's clear to me how you're using it, but it could be used by someone as a slur and that nuance is lost on the filter and it always has to err on the side of caution. Anyways, I hope this explains why some stuff doesn't make it through. I'll have more control over post approval pretty soon, but until then it's all up to Phil.

• Posted at:

i like turtles

wolfwerewolf17219

Yeah i think it was just this post. i can post everything just fine. I mean, my story has a little bit of blood but i tried to take some of it out. Here it is:

A Powery Novel

50 years ago..... 

The air was filled battle cries of Powerys. Many have already given up but Boneagetta was determined to end this war with her side winning. To bring Justice to all Powerys, even the bad side.  
She looked around. The blood drenched ground of the Powerys, she saw passed powerys that have fallen, the clashings of the swords of the ones struggling to survive. 
This made her sick to her stomach and wince at the sight of this.  
This must end soon.... 
"Goddess Boneagetta! We are outnumbered by almost nine to two! We must retreat!" Commander Lightfound yelled with worry clearly in his eyes. 
Boneagetta knew he was right. She didn’t want any more to die today. 
"Yes, we must retreat," she looked around once more and leaped in the air."RETREAT.....!" 
A arrow went straight past her noise.  
Boneagetta whirled around to see her sister, Darkajetta. 
Darkajetta shot a savage smile at her. 
"Well sister, i knew i would see you again one day," She smiled again. 
"Doing what?!" Boneagetta pursed her lips knowing how she would reply. 
"Killing you!” Darkajetta laughed wickedly 
Boneagettas eyes went to fire. 
"I'm shocked!" 
Darkajetta charged at her summoning her sword. 
Boneagetta only had a spilt second to grab her sword at her waist block her sister's massive blow. 
SCCCCRRREEECCCHHH! 

The sound of swords clashing were nails on a chalkboard for her. She might have been born on a battlefield but it didnt mean she didnt have to like the screech of swords. 
Boneagetta knew she had to get away quick. She had to retreat with the remaining of her army. 
"My... side..... RETREAT... NOW!" Boneagetta grunted as she brought her sword up to Darkajetta's neck. 
Darkajetta quickly blocked it. 
"Goddess Boneagetta, you must get away now!" Commander LightFound yelled and leaped into the air. 
Darkajetta made the mistake of looking. 
Bonagetta used that time to punch her in the jaw and to fly away. 
She only looked back once to see Commander Lightfound with Darkajetta's sword through his stomach. 
Then someone went in front of her. Her father Midnight. King Midnight. 
"Going so soon darling?! The fun has just started!" 
"Go away father!" 
Boneagetta punched King Midnight but he easily caught it. 
"I thought you loved me." 
Boneagetta went to her pocket in her armor clutching thing that meant most to her. A seed of the sky.  
"What do you have in there?" 
Boneagetta shook her head. 
"Nothing!" 
"Nothing you say?" King Midnight replied. 
King Midnight pushed her into Darkajetta who had her sword out. The sword slid through her armor and her flesh with ease. 
Boneagetta looked down to see the sword. 
"You won't win...." Boneagetta dropped the seeds. 
They fell into the ground and immdiatly grew a flower. A Sunset Flower. This Flower would give birth to the one destined to be the most powerful powery ever lived.  
Amber Eye. 
“For the Queen!” The troops of Boneagetta yelled. Then they threw the weakness of Powerys, Death Powder. Their cries could be heard miles away but in the end.... they only find Darkajetta’s body...... 

OK. I hope this goes through.

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer