Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

Ray’s POV 

We were back at the HQ. I was the last one to step off the Annex and travel to my Avatar hex. Whoosh! I was back in Room Zero. I nearly lost it with my motion sickness, but it settled. I had my usual clothes on: a black t-shirt with a lace ‘v’ neck (the lace goes side to side in between the ‘v’), a black leather jacket, dark grey ripped jeans, and black leather boots with buckles. Zak/Gootez nearly toppled over when he appeared in the room. He was back in a t-shirt under his dark sweatshirt, jeans, and running shoes. I clasped his hand as if were in a arm wrestle and caught him. “Watch it slick, or you’ll be on the floor in..” I blurted out a number like a robot, Zak: 0_0 “are you a robot?” He asked laughing a bit. Silence. Suddenly the room bursted out laughing. We walked back to class in high spirits.

@Tony- *cracks up* omg, I cannot stop laughing at my character rn, xd. (Also could Ray and Flame possibly in the same homeroom as well as a few classes?)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

SAMBER Since: 12/12/15.. or maybe not 

Loves to look at stars

I’m a Poseidon/Hephaestus  kid

.                My top ships

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Renorak(fromWolf Brother)4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

sure

Flame: I walked beside Ray as we went to class. 

• Posted at:

Silver Knight

Spider-man

Superman

Wolverine/Logan

Zak’s POV

We were back in Room Zero. I nearly fell backwards, fast but Ray was faster. She caught me by the hand as if we were about to do an arm wrestle. “Whoa! Watch it. Slick or you’ll will be in on the floor in..” She blurted out a decimal number like a robot. I stared at her with wide eyes and blinked. “Are you robot?” I asked a laughing a bit. Silence. Suddenly everyone bursted out laughing. “No-oh, I’m just a math nerd,” said Ray. “Thanks for saving me, Nerd” I replied jokingly. “No problem,” Ray said not minding the fact that I called her a nerd. Secretly, I could tell she was more than that. Like she was a savant, a person who is very intellectual, almost a child prodigy. But did that solve it? or does Ray have another extra deep secret? I thought. I studied her and immediately my eyes fell on her shirt. Ray wore a short shirt that slightly exposed her midriff. It was so skimpy that if she rasied her arms up, it would slide up to the second rib. I looked away started toward my backpack on table in the room.  Man, I was too good at Blue’s clues. This seems like a definitely for Flame. He could take this to his advantage. Ray is his girl after all, so why hide secrets? “Later guys!” I said as I dashed out the room for my next class. 

@Tony- can Flame and Zak be friends?

• Posted at:

Leo

He/him

Greek mythology lover

SAMBer since 9/22/18.... or maybe not

Gang members: Tayver, Kaya, Shadow Knight (New!)

I’m a Athena/Hephaestus kid

#IWILLSHIPSKOPHEE4EVER

Thumbnail avatar 6ee65642ba

heatwaveangel57

No offence but this is super weird...... Like, how would this happen,???? no Offence tho!!!! 

• Posted at:

The god Loki has been tamed nd turned into a horse. I am his tamer.

elfheart156

Ray’s POV 

“Later guys!” Said Zak as he dashed out of Room Zero to his next class. “Bye, Zak!” I called after him. I turned to Flame.“Looks like we have calculus next,”I said happily. I saw Flame’s shoulders drop “aw man, I don’t like calculus,” he groaned. “Then technology,” I added half sing-songing. Flame brighten,” whoo tech!” I rolled my eyes and chuckled a bit. “Come on, slow poke,” I said teasingly as I picked up my backpack and headed out. “Don’t wanna be late.”

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

Flame: I placed my hand on her shoulder and pulled her back. I pulled out an extra sweatshirt out of my backpack and gave it to her. "That shirt goes a little too low so cover up." I zipped up my backpack up and walked out. "Also, we have every class together since my father is the principle I can ask him anything as long as it is helpful for me." I walk into calculus and sat down and Ray sat down next to me. One of the boys tried to grab her but I was faster and I grabbed his wrist and threw him down. He gets up and goes to his seat. He kept glancing at Ray until the teacher walked in. I pulled out a notebook and pencil. I groaned but I was in honors but I wouldn't be here without Ray. We had a deal I would help her and she would help me. One of the girl's whispers to me "P.E is going to be fun. I heard that the boys and girls get partnered and you get to choose your partner for the game." I didn't answer but the girl kept on "I want you to be my partner for the game." I answered this time "I already have a partner and she is sitting right beside me."

• Posted at:

elfheart156

Ray’s POV

”hold up,” Flame said as he put hand on my shoulder and pull me back. “That shirt goes too low, so cover up,” he pulled a sweatshirt from his backpack and hand it to me. I made no protest, knowing he was right. I took the sweatshirt and slipped it on. It was a bit big but it would do. We left Room Zero and went to our next class. As we walked in, a boy tried to grab me but Flame was faster. He grabbed the boy by the wrist and threw him down. The kid simply got and went his seat. He kept glancing at me until the teacher walked in. Shivers went down my spine. Something thing told me it was going to be a very weird day..

* * * 

A period later...

I was walking to gym when suddenly a hand came out of the blue, and hit me in the back of the head. Blackout.. When I woke up again it was dim. I tried to move, but only to find my hands where tied behind my head around a slanted object. The sweatshirt Flame gave me was slipped off. I tested my ankles, they were free. “If this is a prank let me go!” I called out.  Chuckles arose from the dimness. “Who said this was a prank? I am just trying to get to know you better,” said a familiar voice. Fingers flicked my right flank making me jerk and squeal. The figure stepped where I could see him. It was the same boy Flame threw down. “I heard some rumors about you, ms. Danziger. I was just wanting to make sure they’re true. I going to dug them out from inside you,” he said adding a little creepiness to his voice. Goose bumps went down my spine. Oh shoot, secret busted, I thought. The next few minutes were completely miserable. “Weak response,” said the boy every time he got only a few miner giggles from me, and moved on. Suddenly I was over come with laughter helpless laughter. Something was gently scratching at the my hyper-sensitive knot at the bottom of my innie. My laughter echoed off the walls of the small space (presumably a closet). “Bingo,” said the boy. “Game over, Ms. Danziger look like I just found your deepest secret. But don’t worry your weakness is safe with me.”

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

Flame: My hand appeared on the boys neck and his face went red.

• Posted at:

elfheart156

Ray’s POV

Suddenly the door opened to the small space. A figure stood there, eyes blazing with anger. It was Flame. The boy didn’t seem to notice. He kept going on on about his plans. A hand appeared on the boy’s neck and his face went red. I was relieved to see Flame. “You were saying?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. Before (can we have a name for this boy? How about Nikolai?) Nikolai had said that my knight in shining armor (Sliver Knight, xd, get it? Ayy! *does the finger guns*) would never come to save me. I managed to unattach myself from the slanted object. Now I was slightly hanging by my wrists. I did a pull up and untied myself with my teeth (I know, gross but impressive). I picked up my sweatshirt and walked out. Flame followed me, giving Nikolai a very dirty look. 

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

Flame: Nikolai lunged at me and I simply threw him onto the ground and one of his arms broke. He got up and run away. "Lets go to room zero I havesomething to show you."

• Posted at:

elfheart156

Ray’s POV

As we walked towards the gym, Flame stopped me. “Let’s go to Room Zero I have something to show you.”

A look of concern crossed my face. “What’s wrong?” I asked as I followed him there.

“Is there something you haven’t told me yet?” I said thinking about what just happened. 

The thought made my cheeks burn in embarrassment. Welp, now he knows my deepest secret, I thought.

And he could take advantage of it in a teasing or playful way any time. I looked down to hide my embarrassment. 

Flame stopped and looked at me with soft eyes.

He rasied an eyebrow and smiled lopsidedly at me, “you’ll see.”

I hated it when Flame got on my nerves like that, but he seem to find it amusing. I opened my mouth as if offended (but in the joking way). I closed it and grumbled. “Whyyy, You know I hate it when you do that!” I exclaimed smiling. He only grinned and continued walking. I changed the subject.

“Thanks for saving me back there. I don’t know what I would have done if my secret got exposed any further.”

“No problem,” he responded.

I leaned in for a heart felt kiss on the cheek, completely throwing Flame off guard. He was left frozen to the spot not know what just happened. I smlied cutely behind my shoulder as I kept walking. Flame came out of his shock and jogged to catch up with me.

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

Flame: "Don't do that to me you know that I always freeze up when you do that." We walk into room zero and one of the walls move and there is a hawk, a tiger, a wolf, a lion, and a falcon. sitting there. "This is what I found out during my time off from p.e." Ray almost fell but I caught her and pulled her up. She was against my chest and a gave her a kiss on the mouth and she just stood there looking at me as if she was waiting for that to happen one day.

• Posted at:

@Everyone- sorry Mei wanted me to write Ray’s POV for her. The mods would let her through 

• Posted at:

Leo

He/him

Greek mythology lover

#IWILLSHIPSKOPHEE4EVER

Ray’s POV 

When we walked in there was a hawk, a tiger, a wolf, a lion, and falcon siting there.

“This is what I found during my time off from P.E,” said Flame.  I nearly fell back when I went inspect the wall.

The had falcon came to life and let out an ear piercing scream. Flame caught me and pulled me up.

Next thing I knew, he slipped a warm hand on my neck (right under the jawline with his thumb on my cheek), and leaned in giving  me a heart felt kiss. I stood there, dazed. I was thinking about whether or not I should tell Flame my other deep secret.

As if reading my mind he said, “is there something else on your mind you’re not tell me?”

I shuck my head. “No, it’s nothing.”He could tell I was lying. He rasied one eyebrow and smiled lopsidedly as saying ‘mhm, suree.’

“Flame, seriously I not hiding anything,” I said trying seem innocent, but my smile broke it. Suddenly he had this playful look in his eyes. I gasped softly. Hunching up covering my slightly exposed middle and backing up I said, “no-ohh, don’t you dare..” (can we please have Flame take advantage of her weakness at some point?) 

• Posted at:

Leo

He/him

Greek mythology lover

#IWILLSHIPSKOPHEE4EVER

elfheart156

@Zak- Thanks, Zak Attack :) 

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

@Mei- sure

• Posted at:

@Mei- welp, looks like I have a new nick ;) 

*sings weirdly with cool dance moves* My is Zak..And I attack..*does a shoulder shimmy and continues with his weird song*

• Posted at:

Leo

He/him

Greek mythology lover

#IWILLSHIPSKOPHEE4EVER

Zak’s POV

I ran into Room Zero. “What? What’s wrong? Is it a megabyte alert?” 

Ray looked at me in confusion. “What?” I face palmed and explained a megabyte is viruse. Flame gave her a look that said ‘seriously, Ray? You’re in the same tech class with me for crying out loud.’ “Well I’m sorry, I not a technical nerd like you guys,” she countered. “Anyways, what’s up? Why are we gathered here?” I asked.  Ray pointed to the wall with the animals still there. I was inspecting the wall when all of a sudden the falcon lurched out at me. I fell back on my bum and was trying to ferociously scooch back. “AHH! IT’S FALCON! IT’S AN ABDUCTING FALCON!” I yelled, overacting. Ray just doubled over with helpless laughter. 

*Cracks up laughing* omg, I..I can’t stop laughing at my character rn. 

• Posted at:

Leo

He/him

Greek mythology lover

#IWILLSHIPSKOPHEE4EVER

Flame: I smile staring into her eyes she knew that I could make her tell me what she was thinking in a heartbeat. I stared into her eyes and she couldn't break from my gaze it was to much. She finally tells me her deep secret.

• Posted at:

Flame: The falcon lands onto my shoulder and sits there. The wolf jumps out and sits by my side. The eagle flies to ray the tiger went to Zak and the wolf went back to its spot. "The animals are like us they have there own avater in the cyber world." Suddenly the red lights flashed and there was trouble with the cyber world. The animals went to there hexes then all of us did appeared back as ourselves.

NLM: Runs to room zero and gets on my hex and the wolf appears next to me on my hex and in the cyber world its canine teeth got longer. The tiger was next to flame and the falcon had gone to Zak instead of flame. The tiger was now a saber tooth tiger and the falcon was a raptor but not a big one. The eagle was a t-rex and that was it for now.

• Posted at:

elfheart156

Ray’s POV

Flame tried to stare me down. I only pushed him plafully away.

“Stop,” I laughed, smiling. “Besides, when it comes to deep stuff I not so easy to convince. You’re gonna have have to try a lot harder that, Fireboy.” (Can that be her nick for Flame?) Suddenly the alarm when off, cutting Flame off from what ever he was going to say. 

He just gave me the look that said ‘you’re going regret not going the easy way. I am going to make total sure of that, (whatever nick Flame has for her). And I make sure I have some extra help to make it more fun.’ I widened my eyes in horror.

“Geez, Ray you really take things seriously,” Flame said playfully punching my shoulder. We split to our hexes. But little did I know Flame actually meant what he said...

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

Flame: I had my tiger beside me. I knew that Nick would help me get Ray's deep secret out which was why he set off the fake alarm. He ran off and I stood there waiting. Suddenly a cloaked  figure knocked Gootez out but not me because he didn't see me. He scared Ray almost to where she telled her secret but she only told part of it but it was enough. The man ran and Nick returned and looked at Ray,me, and Gootez. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" "I don't know Nick; a man came and scared both me and Ray."

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar bc6593dcf1

chessdragon255

Person

Name: Eleanor 

Nickname: Nora

Grade: 7

Appearance: Average-sized (5'4"), with blue eyes, long curly brown hair, and tanned skin with freckles. Wears blue glasses. 

Dislikes: sunny days, hypocrites, green tea

Personality: Loud, boisterous, and talkative, yet hated by many for being weird. She has anxiety and is secretly always afraid of people bullying her. But she has a very strong sense of justice and will always be that one upstander who doesn't care about being punched by bullies. 

Backstory: Through her middle and elementary school years, Eleanor was teased and bullied until she almost wanted to commit suicide. Her parents brought her to another school, where she has now made some friends. 

Talent(s): Is very good at English, social studies, and physics. 

Other: Nothing really. 

Name: Miya Kyonoforn

Nickname: Miya 

Role: Leader/secondary leader 

suit color: Red

Appearance: Tal; (5'7"), very black eyes, Asian, short dyed red hair. 

Weapon(s) of choice: Whatever she can find at the time, though she has a strong preference to daggers and longbows. 

• Posted at:

Returning to the SAMB after a two-year-long hiatus. I hope to start anew here after a long hiatus, and say hi to old and new friends. 

Lesbian // 14 years of age // Demigirl // Loves D&D // Lucid Dreamer 

@Mei- since me and you are the head of this rp maybe we both should have the ability to accept and decline

@chessdragon-if i get the ability to accept you form i will accept it

• Posted at:

elfheart156

@Tony- Yeah, of course. That’s exactly why I ask before making decisions in the rp. 

@Cheese dragon- accepted!

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

elfheart156

Engera’s/Ray’s POV

I was back in Cyberspace. Suddenly a man came out of nowhere scaring me so bad I fell backwards.

He lunged out at me, I parried with my twin swords. We continued: parry, thrust, clang! Clong! Clang! Clang! Clong! Went the swords against each other. He was having me back up with every move.  Suddenly something closed around my ankle and I shot up awards, screaming. I had been caught in a trap and now was hanging by one ankle. The man disappeared with a cruel smirk.

Nick returned and looked at Flame, Gootez, and I.

“WHAT HAPPENED?!”he exclaimed. 

“I don’t know, Nick a man came and scared both Engera and I,” Silver Knight replied.

I sighed. Great, just great, I thought. I‘m caught in a trap.

Um, guys?” I said. “A little help here.”

Silver  and War-Ship turned around. War-ship had a smirk on his face. My eyes widened in fear, I suddenly realize what they were about to do.

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

Silver Knight: "Tell me what your deep secret is or you will hang there till I decide to let you down" I was not letting her get away with her deep secret. I was going to put her through the hard way I tried the easy way and failed.

• Posted at:

HI!! It's me ryleigh! remember me elfheart

• Posted at:

AmberWolf5683 

Loves anime so what

elfheart156

@Ryleigh- Ryleighhhh! *tackle hugs her chat friend* omg, how are u? Where have you been? 

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Sorry to interrupt. I just wanna say... the plot description for this RP reminds me of the Code Lyoko series. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

elfheart156

Ray’s POV

I was sweating in my suit. I watched as Silver’s fingers got closer and closer to my right side. I felt blood rushing to my head. 

Welp, this is it, I though. Do or do not, there is no try. Just when I thought all was lost, an idea popped into my head. A really good one. He’ll never see it coming, I thought. I let  the fingers get a bit closer then I literally began swinging on my ankle. Eventually I was able to slice myself free with my spare dagger in my suit leg pocket. I landed on my back not too far away from Silver and a near by rock. Silver stood there, jaw-dropped. 

“How?! How did you manage that?” He asked, trying to hide the astonishment in his voice.

I smiled lopsidedly. “I told you I’m not easy to convince.” 

Suddenly Nick and Gootez appeared from behind the rock. I laughed a bit as I was tackled playfully and pinned down.

“Hey!” I laughed. “Take it easy.” 

Gootez had my arms pulled back behind my head and Nick had my ankles. I tested them. Nick had a hard grip. 

“She’s all yours, Sliver,” said Gootez. My eyes widened in fear I watched him approach..

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

Silver: I throw both Nick and Gootez off of Engera. I help her upand then I pull out my sword and the boy that was trying to attack Ray runs out and tackles me. I use my sword and jab it through him and kill him.

• Posted at:

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

elfheart156

Engra’s POV

I just stood there, slightly jaw-dropped. I did not expect Silver to do that. I yawned. “Welp, should we go back in for fourth period before lunch?” I asked. (Sorry my POV was so short, running out of brain juice for the night).

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

SIlver: "yeah" I walk outwith my hand holding engeras and we walk to our hexes and we go back to room zero. We walked to fourth period just in time. We sit next to each other and we have a test. I work quietly on the test and for a long time and the bell rings when I finish. I walk to the lunch room and the principle was in front of us. We followed him to a small table and he left us after closing the curtain around it. We sat there and ate silently. I finish before Ray. I gave her another kiss when she finished.

• Posted at:

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

elfheart156

Ray’s POV 

I pretend to offended but I actually wasn’t. “You..” I softly grumbled, playfully punching him in the shoulder. Flame just laughed. He seem to find it amusing whenever he got on my nerves. He gave me another heartfelt kiss. I couldn’t stay mad at him forever. 

Then I playfully said,“this is the last time you get a free pass of the hook, ya hear me mister?”Again he just chuckled. I have said that time and time again never really meaning it. Suddenly he threw a playful karate chop at my right side. 

I jumped and jerked away,“Eek!” 

i nearly fell off my chair but I caught myself. 

“That’s it mister you asked for it,” I said smiling, again not meaning it. 

We playfully karate chopped each other until the lunch bell rang. This time I actually got so startled by the bell I actually fell off my seat. It was so quiet. Flame snorted suppressing a smile and bursted out laughing. I started laughing too. 

Oof, wow Ray, just wow. Great move, ya lazy cracker, xd. (Credit to Dipper aka Clevercat546 for the phrase idea). 

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

Thumbnail avatar c8c94c55ea

wolfguard127

Form: 

Name: Nickolas Hunter

Nickname:Hunter

Grade: Senior

Appearance:Short light brown hair with red tips, normally wheres dark colored hoodies and jeans or a dark colored t shirt and jeans, and black or dark blue sneakers

Dislikes: (Still not sure what that means)

Personality: Sweet quiet but talks when needs too fun to hang out with and smart, also brave and couragous, smart and witty, is the "gaurdian" of all he meets (nice or not) and dosen't let anything bad happen to them

Backstory: dad died and mom is usually gone rough childhood and doesnt have friends and is the loner of all schools he goes to

Talent(s): can do parkour and flips, is also very strong, can hack and can read minds

Ship/crushes: open

Other: none

Name: Nickolas Hunter

Nickname: Hunter

Role: is gaurdian a role, if not third leader

suit color: black and dark red

Appearence:Short light brown hair with red tips, normally wheres dark colored hoodies and jeans or a dark colored t shirt and jeans, and black or dark blue sneakers 

Weapon(s) of choice: dagger, bow and arrow and hand to hand combat but can also use any weapon well

• Posted at:

Hunter

rp master 

Journalist in the making

elfheart156

@Jasper- accepted!

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-