Will you be joining? :D

Thumbnail avatar 37d0055509

scarletdragon3016

My posts aren't going through, ahh. Echo, saved, and Rune, accepted! (Just a stupid question, how do you "use" your runes? What action do you perform?)

Full SAMB Name: Galaxian Explosion

Referred to SAMB Name: Galaxian, Galaxy, GalaxE, Galaxy Boy, etc.

SAMB Age: Unaging; rather not say real age so to not embarrass myself, so let’s just say very young for now.

Gender/Preferred Pronoun Use? : Male, He/His/Him, No special preference

Appearance

->Eye Color: Normally, brown (that changes depending on circumstances) with strong crimson tint. Usually, it is a neutral brown, but when he is excited and/or happy the red tint shines out more, and the brown is a lighter color, also revealing golden or silver slashes on the sides of his pupils.
->Eye Shape: Rounded at edges, but otherwise his eyes are relatively narrow.

->Face Shape: His face is heart-shaped, almost oval, and boyish.
->Hair Color: Midnight black, but when light shines on it, it shows many silver streaks rather than the usual white-black effect.
->Hair Style: His hair is long, going down to mid-hip; usually he lets his hair fall back, or he ties it back up. It is straight, however, in some situations it will grow curly at the ends.
->Body Physique? : Galaxian has a build that looks skinny, but he actually has moderate muscle to his physique. He is tall for his age, but looks younger than he is, which is bad news, since he is young enough already.
->Height in ‘units’: 1.65 m
->Weight in pounds: About 99 lb

Outfit

->Upper: A white tunic with a belt securing his waist

-> Lower: White training leggings

->Footwear: White boots, as tall as his mid-thighs, with straps around the top

->Accessories/Extra: He sometimes wears a dark robe/cloak, though if he does, the clothing above will be dark-themed. He also has a cape over his shoulder, and the hair band, if he ties his hair back/up.

Personality

->Prominent Traits: Optimistic/Realistic, observant/analytical, confident, independent, somewhat secretive, polite, able to be depended upon

->How do you generally act or make decisions? : Galaxian likes to keep a positive outlook on everything, but will become serious in situations that call for it. He likes to think before doing. He likes to help others and will blame himself if something goes wrong. He is usually very confident of himself, and likes to discuss things with others, but he's absolutely terrible at listening to others' plans, when he clearly believes his own plan is right, making him seem stubborn. He likes going off by himself to do something when he sees no more hope in working with others any more.

His personality seems to be varied. At some times, he is talkative and outgoing, while other times he goes completely cold and drifts away, aloof. His personality at times really depends on what situation he is in and what people he is interacting with. Nonetheless, he always likes to smile, talk, and be with a group of people with varying personalities. He treats everything like a specimen. He won't give up under any circumstance.

Galaxian is a perfectionist and gets things done, though to say he is always organized would be laughable. Though most don't describe him in this way, he is actually very energetic and enthusiastic. He has a pretty good memory, and he likes to make theories and prove them, and do a lot of thinking even if it is not necessary. He overdoes everything that comes into his hands and enjoys challenges and the art of thinking.

This is something most don't know about him, but Galaxian values life a lot, and will mourn the deceased. That does not just mean those close to him; he will be shaken even if someone he never knew dies. This can backfire when/if someone disrespects the deceased or says something idiotic regarding any subject concerning death, Galaxian will change his personality drastically and even lash out. He doesn't like hurting anything or anyone.

->How do you react to change? : Galaxian deals well with change, because he has dealt with a lot of it, but he tends to not perform well under stress at first, likely making everything worse. He will need a bit of time to adjust, but then he will be able to overachieve as/if necessary.

-> What do you value the most? : Kindness, respect, thinking, loyalty, justice

-> Likes: Thinking, action, creativity/originality, discussions/debates, civility, reading/drawing/writing, etc.

-> Dislikes: Rashness, boredom, arguments, doing nothing, getting interrupted, being forced to go onto offensive, etc.

-> Habits: Galaxian tends to stay on the defensive and not go onto the offensive, unless deemed necessary. He prefers using civil methods and thinking to get through tough situations. However, if someone insults him, he is quick to insult back. He has an odd sense of humor, and does not always succeed in making good puns and jokes. When something bad happens, Galaxian has a weird tendency to not be able to cry when he feels like it, thus making him seem uncaring when he's not.

-> How do you interact with acquaintances? : Galaxian is typically friendly and kind towards his acquaintances, though he prefers to keep more distance between them and himself.

-> How do you interact with friends, or your closest friends? : Galaxian will literally do anything for them, even if that means putting himself in mortal danger. He likes talking with them and he likes having variety in the friends he has.

-> How do you interact with hostile people? : He will usually try to negotiate and go on the defensive if deemed necessary. Still, he rarely goes on the offensive in any situation unless he really needs to.

Background: N/A for now, since it’s still Work in Progress.

Powers/Abilities (list and describe shortly):

Light speed maneuvering
Atomic Destruction/Creation/Manipulation
Elemental Creation/Manipulation
Teleportation
Telekinesis/Telepathy
Force Field Projection
Archery
Real Flight/Levitation
Energy Manipulation
Spatial Manipulation
Dimensional Creation
6th/7th/8th Sense User
Healing/Regeneration
Aura
Portal Creation
Instinctive Reaction
Energy Projection
Attack Reflection
One Hit Kill
Galaxian also has the ability to learn a technique/power/ability after seeing/observing it once. However, do not confuse this with stealing the ability; he merely learns it, and then he has the power to change it as needed to suit his own abilities. Thus far, he has yet to demonstrate this power. You could say it's like his trump card of sorts, though all the powers he has can be considered "trump cards".  

Is it okay if you die (temporarily): No…well, maybe. 

Is it okay if you become ill? : No

Is it okay if you are captured? : Sure, needs valid reason though

Is it okay if change happens to you? : Kind of depends

Gang:

Milo—He has long violet-blue hair and sky blue eyes, he’s a prankster and very playful and mischievous. His attacks are Scarlet Needle, Scarlet Needle: Antares, and Restriction. He belongs to the zodiac sign of Scorpio and is the current Gold Cloth Holder of Scorpio. He’s about 7 years old.

Camus—He has long light blue hair and blue eyes. Opposite of his best friend Milo, he’s more serious and stern. His attacks are Diamond Dust, Aurora Execution, and Freezing Coffin. He belongs to the zodiac sign of Aquarius and is the current Gold Cloth Holder of Aquarius. He’s about 7 years old and only a few months older than Milo.

Shaka—He has long golden hair and an eye color that has currently not been revealed yet, so this is a secret. He’s mysterious yet inquisitive. He’s also mostly silent and judges from the side. His attacks have yet to be revealed. He belongs to the zodiac sign of Virgo and is the current Gold Cloth Holder of Virgo. He’s about 7 years old and only a month older than Milo, and a few months younger than Camus.

Shura—He has short spiky dark green hair and dark green (almost black) eyes. He is mostly serious and quiet, keeping to himself, and he is loyal and fierce. His attacks are Excalibur and Jumping Stone. He belongs to the zodiac sign of Capricorn and is the current Gold Cloth Holder of Capricorn. He’s about 10 years old.

The Gemini—may or may not be included. Current mysterious figure/figures.

Hitan Yume—He has moderate-length blonde hair and golden eyes. He is very secretive and analytical, as well as being polite and cordial. He has white wings that appear when summoned. He is about twelve years old.

Silence—If Echo uses her as her flipside, then I won’t use Silence as a gang member any longer.

Flip-Side: Galaxian’s Flip Side is still himself, when there is a drastic change in his personality. the silver sheen of his hair will fade and it will be entirely black even when there is abundant light. His eyes will become a dark scarlet, glowing in an ethereal way. The light in his eyes will also vanish, leaving them dark and foreboding. Usually in this state, he doesn't bother tying his hair up. However, he also looks more like his actual age and more mature. In this state, any light colors on his clothes change to gray, black, and other dark colors. His normally golden aura will become a shade of dark crimson.

Like usual, he will be very confident of himself, but he becomes even more of a lone wolf, rarely speaking to others. He will not help others even when they need it. He will seem completely uncaring about what he says. He will not smile at all and if he does, it's more of a smirk or sneer, or fake entirely.

He will be more secretive than ever, but he will most definitely not "help others" or have his usual "talkativeness". He goes off by himself, and seems to be cold to everything and everyone. He will be much more serious, though still as observant and analytical as usual, and thinks before doing anything. He is not rash even in this state, though he will insult others more and have little to no qualms about hurting others. Unlike usual, his personality doesn't seem to vary, as he will never be talkative nor outgoing, and more like always aloof. He will not like to smile, talk, nor be with any group of people. He still treats everything like a specimen, though, and won't give up.

He is still a perfectionist, gets things done, and is somewhat organized. He will not seem energetic at all. His memory will still be superb, and he will still develop theories and prove them. However, he doesn't seem to overdo anything at this point and stays concise/precise, though still enjoying challenges and thinking. He does not overthink situations in this state.

The largest difference is his philosophy and thinking of life. While he is usually bothered by this subject, and perhaps this being even his reason into changing into this state, he will not have any change of expression when hearing about such events, et cetera.

In this state, Galaxian has no doubts about going onto the offensive, though he still maintains a fair amount of defense. He still prefers using some extent of civil methods and thinking to get through situations, though he may not always stick to this. He tends to insult others a lot, even if they did not do so first. He makes a lot of cold puns and has a dry and sarcastic sense of humor, if any at all. Other than this, he doesn't seem to have much emotion...

He also seems to not care for anything and anyone at all in this state.

Relationships: Galaxian (hopefully) has many friends. Other than that, N/A for now. 

Other: I feel like I just defied my own rules…

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

Woah, long form, Galaxian. 

Ok, so to use her runes, Rune simple tosses the desired rune into the air and says the quick Latin word for each word. When she catches the time again, it dissolves and will reform once she says the Latin word again. {Ex, Rune tosses her fire rune into the air, says the Latin word for fire or flame, catches the time witch then dissolves into flames that she can then manipulate until a) she says the Latin word again, or b) she fants from exhaustion.}

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

scarletdragon3016

@Rune Accepted! Thank you.

This is a stupid question, xD, but how do you "use" your runes? Like what actions do you perform?

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

scarletdragon3016

Sorry, that double-posted. I thought it didn't go through. Also, the first post came in after the second one...:/

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Hhhh I forgot about this

I mean, since I’m up already might as well work on it

please pardon any typos

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

scarletdragon3016

Every time I do a poll like this, I see there are about 22 active SAMBers. :)

Taken--

Millie

Ishmael

Livvy

Arl/Salt

Ray

Rune (partial)

Galaxian

Saves--

Seeker

Echo

Jokester

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar 3bd5ec7dc9

inkartistic23

Full SAMB Name: Echo D'Lisa Elise (I literally just made that up)

Referred to SAMB Name:  Echo

SAMB Age - Unaging, looks to be around thirteen or fifteen. 

Gender/Preferred Pronoun Use? : Female

Appearance

->Eye Color: Silver-blue (they change to a stormy grey when she's mad)
->Eye Shape: Narrow-ish, but not very narrow. 

->Face Shape: High cheek bones, round-ish.
->Hair Color: Light cyan
->Hair Style: Short and wavy. She sometimes pulls it back into a stubby ponytail. 
->Body Physique? : Not thin, but not fat either. A bit of broad shoulders for a female, but not very broad. Has pale brown bird-like (hawk) wings on back. 
->Height in ‘units’: 5 '2
->Weight in pounds: a bit over average weight for that hight. 

Outfit

->Upper: A gray hoodie. 

-> Lower: black jeans

->Footwear: Black boots

->Accessories/Extra: Wears a golden bracelet on her wrist. 

Personality

->Prominent Traits: Shy, very introverted. 

->How do you generally act or make decisions?: Tries to stay calm, but is panicking on the inside. Hopes for best. 

->How do you react to change? : Go with it, pray for best. 

-> What do you value the most?: Friends and art

-> Likes: Art/drawing, books/writing, friends, alone time, chocolate. 

-> Dislikes: Disrespect, being alone forever, too much social interaction

-> Habits: Turns a bit transparent when nervous or scared. 

-> How do you interact with acquaintances? : Friendly, but quite awkward. Tries to get out of conversations. 

-> How do you interact with friends, or your closest friends? : Very talkative around them. Gets very loud when excited. 

-> How do you interact with hostile people? : (in very quiet voice) "What did you say, punk?! Take that back before I make you!" 

Uhh... let's just say... will argue for free

Background: Okay, remember that flipside introduction I made but it turned into a whole backstory? Just re-read that.

Powers/Abilities: Can fly (has wings for reason) 

Turn transparent

Good with spears, swords, and battle axes. 

Can see SAMB's code/read codes of other SAMBers

Can speak/read in Glitchian (that fake language I made up)

Is it okay if you die: No 

Is it okay if you become ill? : Yee

Is it okay if you are captured? : Yee

Is it okay if change happens to you? : Maybe?

Gang, if any: N/A

Flip-Side: Silence. Has black hair, silver eyes, pale skin, and is very tall. Wears same clothes as Echo. She is a bit cold and distant. She always has her guard up. Never shows her true emotions. She treats others like they are small children. Saltier than the sea. A stale cinnamon roll. A sunshine chi- OKAY WE GET IT.

Relationships: N/A 

(Other than Silence is treated as the younger sibling to Echo.) 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence,North,Lilian, 

Jay

Christian

The clock stopped ticking

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

IDK :(

Why can't see? (2x)

All the colourthat you see? 

Flipside: Octave 

Maple will heal your soul

scarletdragon3016

@Echo Thank you :). Accepted!

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

scarletdragon3016

Taken--

Millie

Ishmael

Livvy

Arl/Salt

Ray

Rune

Galaxian

Echo

Saves--

Seeker

Jokester

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

scarletdragon3016

@Seeker Sorry for looking like I'm rushing you, xD. However, how much more time do you need to finish the form? :)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

Can I save? I did submit a form to Echo's version a while back, so...

I totally forgot about this sorry

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

✩Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie | Sophitz Shipper | ML Fan

Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Book Lover | Pianist | #STS

scarletdragon3016

Of course! Saved :).

(Also, this will likely be nothing like Echo's version; Echo will probably keep writing hers, so you'll be able to see the difference, xD.)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

Full SAMB Name: Starlight Ruewen Random

Referred to SAMB Name: Starlight

SAMB Age: 13

Gender/Preferred Pronoun Use? : Female (She/her)

Appearance (small blurbs of words are okay for this part)

->Eye Color: The irises are teal w/ gold flecks
->Eye Shape: They're large and almond-like (How else do you describe eyes? I'm not sure)

->Face Shape: Ummm... oval-ish?
->Hair Color: it's a colorfade of teal, light blue, dark blue, purple, and violet red
->Hair Style: Long, straight, and waist-length
->Body Physique?: Tall and slender
->Height in ‘units’: 5"7'
->Weight in pounds: About 107.5 lbs

Outfit

->Upper: It's a dress, so I'll put it all here: a long high-low dress that goes down to her ankles at its lowest point and midcalf at highest. It has one strap over her shoulder, fastened by a golden circle pin with a sun design, and is a violet red, orange, light orange, and yellow colorfade.  Oftentimes a purple swordstrap is slung over the opposite shoulder and a sword sheathed at her back.

-> Lower: N/A (See above)

->Footwear: She wears golden heels that may or may not have daggers as the heels.

->Accessories/Extra: Starlight wears a golden cross necklace. Oftentimes a purple swordstrap is slung over the opposite shoulder and a sword sheathed at her back.

Personality

->Prominent Traits: She's really smart and extroverted. Also Christian, if you could write that in there.

->How do you generally act or make decisions?: She thinks things through rapidly and acts in a way that avoids confrontation unless it's unavoidable.

->How do you react to change?: She's pretty flexible about it

-> What do you value the most?: Jesus, honestly, and his love for me (Sorry for the Christian shpiel)

-> Likes: Peace, quiet, piano, Christian hard rock (don't ask), reading, Jesus, reading, Jesus, (Yes the repetition was intentional), Sophitz, chrocet, school, and friends & family

-> Dislikes: Snakes and spiders, people who threaten her friends, Sokeefe, temptation.

-> Habits: Cleaning her sword after every battle, and making sure everyone's alright.

-> How do you interact with acquaintances?: She's very friendly with everyone, but she doesn't share anything she considers private with any but her closest friends.

-> How do you interact with friends, or your closest friends?: She tells them more than she tells acquaintainces, but keeps up the same level of friendliness.

-> How do you interact with hostile people?: She's friendly and cares for them until they try to hurt her. Then she knocks them unconsious but tries to forgive them.

Background (meaningful events in the SAMB): None that I can think of.

Powers/Abilities (list and describe shortly): Starlight can teleport, control almost any element of nature plus some extra (She's a telekinetic), and read minds. She's also a good swordswoman.

Is it okay if you die (temporarily): Uh, towards the end, preferably

Is it okay if you become ill? : I'd prefer not.

Is it okay if you are captured? : Yeah. Although she could probably fight her way out.

Is it okay if change happens to you? : Um, appearence-wise, not personality-wise, por favor.

Gang, if any: N/A, I don't really want to list them all out.

Flip-Side, if any: N/A

Relationships: N/A

Other: Credit to Echo for the Five Crystals Idea. :)

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

✩Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie | Sophitz Shipper | ML Fan

Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Book Lover | Pianist | #STS

scarletdragon3016

@Starlight Accepted! :) Thank you.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar 1676635733

dragondolphin2613

Full SAMB Name: Tiger-Strike #7

Referred to SAMB Name:  Tiger

SAMB Age:  5 months, 1 day (SAMB age means how long you have been here , right?)

Gender/Preferred Pronoun Use? : He/Him

Appearance: Black eyes, spiked-to the side hair cut, often wearing khaki pants and a casual white t shirt

->Eye Color: Black
->Eye Shape: Almond

->Face Shape: Oval
->Hair Color: Black
->Hair Style: Spiked-to the side
->Body Physique? : Muscular
->Height in ‘units’: 5 ft 10"
->Weight in pounds: 130 lbs

Outfit

->Upper: White t shirt

-> Lower: Khaki pants or basketball shorts

->Footwear: Red and black Sneakers

->Accessories/Extra: 

Personality

->Prominent Traits: Loyal to friends, stands up for the weak, kind

->How do you generally act or make decisions? : rashly

->How do you react to change? : embrace it

-> What do you value the most? loyalty

-> Likes: good food (the top of the list), close friends, writing, basketball, working out

-> Dislikes: bad food, fake friends, bullies

-> Habits: working out every day, practice Tae kwon do, writing, playing basketball

-> How do you interact with acquaintances? : kindly, always how I would like to be treated

-> How do you interact with friends, or your closest friends? : politely, but closer than acquaintances

-> How do you interact with hostile people? : Carefully, planning most actions ahead of time (i know this conflicts with the decision making one, but its only for this question)

Background: I made my first post on June 12th of this year, and since then made many friends and started many roleplays. I then left end of July and posted only once until november 10th because of school schedule and major projects

Powers/Abilities : good/ decent fighter, can summon the tiger-strike force for reinforcements (that's not my gang, i don't have one)

Is it okay if you die : yes (you said temporarily right?)

Is it okay if you become ill? : yes

Is it okay if you are captured? : yes

Is it okay if change happens to you? : yes

Gang: yes

Flip-Side: yes

Relationships: I am close friends with Galaxian (only if you are okay with that)

Other: (I delted what you put because the original textr is knid of irrelevant to me...) I submitted a form in for hte minor character one before this one brcause I thought you are no longer accepting major characters, so pleae ignore that one...

-Tiger

• Posted at:

↰↱!Gə

Forum Bros with Arl!

“In times of darkness, conjure Lumos. - Tiger

Founder and Editor of the SAMB Forum Newspaper.

Sebastian, Camelia, Resha, Markus.

dragondolphin2613

Can I still submit my form?

I will go ahead and send it in, and if you aren't accepting any more, jsut nevermind it...

-Tiger

• Posted at:

↰↱!Gə

Forum Bros with Arl!

scarletdragon3016

-Kaboom!- @Seeker and Jokester I'm treating your saves as the last ones. Please submit your forms as soon as you can manage and/or tell me how much time you need (or if you're still interested). Thanks!

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

scarletdragon3016

@Tiger Accepted, however...

I know you said you have no gang, but then you said yes for 'Gang' and 'Flipside'. Does that mean you have a flipside?

Thanks!

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

dragondolphin2613

I am sorry, that was a mistake on my part, here is an updated form (I literally just a flipside and gang post, it might not go through same time as this post):

SAMB Age:  5 months, 1 day (SAMB age means how long you have been here , right?)

Appearance: Black eyes, spiked-to the side hair cut, often wearing khaki pants and a casual white t shirt

Outfit

->Accessories/Extra: 

Personality

-> Likes: good food (the top of the list), close friends, writing, basketball, working out

-> Habits: working out every day, practice Tae kwon do, writing, playing basketball

-> How do you interact with acquaintances? : kindly, always how I would like to be treated

-> How do you interact with friends, or your closest friends? : politely, but closer than acquaintances

-> How do you interact with hostile people? : Carefully, planning most actions ahead of time (i know this conflicts with the decision making one, but its only for this question)

Background: I made my first post on June 12th of this year, and since then made many friends and started many roleplays. I then left end of July and posted only once until november 10th because of school schedule and major projects

Powers/Abilities : good/ decent fighter, can summon the tiger-strike force for reinforcements (that's not my gang, i don't have one)

Gang: yes, Camelia, Resha, Markus, Sebastian

Flip-Side: yes, Regit

Relationships: I am close friends with Galaxian (only if you are okay with that)

Other: (I delted what you put because the original textr is knid of irrelevant to me...) I submitted a form in for hte minor character one before this one brcause I thought you are no longer accepting major characters, so pleae ignore that one...

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience,

-Tiger

• Posted at:

↰↱!Gə

Forum Bros with Arl!

scarletdragon3016

@Tiger Completely fine! I'm probably annoying you, actually, xD. Could you briefly describe your gang members with personality, appearance, and powers/abilities? The same for your flipside, as well. Thanks!

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

dragondolphin2613

Outfit

->Accessories/Extra: 

Personality

Powers/Abilities : good/ decent fighter, can summon the tiger-strike force for reinforcements (that's not my gang, i don't have one), great with his special jade sword

Gang: yes, Camelia (a brave woman, often armed with a cross bow, and very loyal and defensive), Markus (a strong man, wields ax, can be very rash in descisions but a legendary fighter), Resha (a small, thin, 23 yr old woman, often uses daggers in fight, very careful in decision making, but is always worth putting on any team), Sebastian (A sword wielding man, he can be very rash when loved ones are threatened but is otherwise very careful)

You can learn more about them in my post about gang and flipside

Flip-Side: yes, Regit (Opposite of Tiger, betrays many, often tries to attack Tiger's homethread Immortal City, very tricky and cunning, not afraid to hurt his own men)

Relationships: I am close friends with Galaxian and Rune, open to more friendships in-story

• Posted at:

↰↱!Gə

Forum Bros with Arl!

scarletdragon3016

@Tiger Accepted completely! xD

Taken--

Millie

Ishmael

Livvy

Arl/Salt

Ray

Rune

Galaxian

Echo

Starlight

Tiger

-Samurai

-Syalla

Saves--

Seeker

Jokester

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

scarletdragon3016

Taken--

Millie

Ishmael

Livvy

Arl/Salt

Ray

Rune

Galaxian

Echo

Starlight

Tiger

-Samurai

-Syalla

-Raven

-Cyclone

-Hope

-Amber

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Plz save! :)

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

So long 0-0

NAME-Owl

AGE- None of your business XD

GENDER- She

APPERENCE- Brown Eyes and shape normal. Face shape round? Hair color brown.HAir style two braids. Height- 4-5 Weight 84 pounds.Purple tee-shirt with bits of blue. Black shorts with white strings.Purple shoes 

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

scarletdragon3016

@Owl Please use the assigned form and be as specific as possible (for my organization methods). Saved!

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

scarletdragon3016

Taken--

Millie

Ishmael

Livvy

Arl/Salt

Ray

Rune

Galaxian

Echo

Starlight

Tiger

-Samurai

-Syalla

-Raven

-Cyclone

-Hope

-Amber

-Ari

Saves:

-Owl

All saves for main characters are now closed. Minor character forms are still accepted, however; please refer to thread /346232. :)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Hi Galaxian! I've posted my thing about 10 times now and it still hasn't gone through. Is it ok if I can send it in parts? Thx!

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

scarletdragon3016

@Owl It's fine, as long as the form is detailed and you do all of it. Thanks!

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

inkartistic23

When will the story start?

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

inkartistic23

I also want to add that Echo/me can create air pulses from her hands to move things lightly or push enemies/people away. Sometimes the pulses can cut through solid objects. 

She/I can also heal herself and other people in cold conditions. 

Silence can only heal herself and other people in warm conditions. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

@Echo The first chapter's done, but I'm still perfectionist-ing over it, xD. It will definitely be out soon!

Also, I took note of that. Thanks! (I may or may not have already known that when I added Silence as a gang member and kind of stalked your thread history...)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

inkartistic23

XD 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

The story thread number is /348523.

Thanks to all for your contribution and support!

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar 1658d3e1d5

coindragon103

ERMERGERSH THE SEARCH WORKED FOR ONCE

• Posted at:

Hope Fluffeh Huggles

Queen of fire nekos

Hufflepuff|ThreadGhost|Inactive|loyal SAMBer|

"I'll never give up. The gone disease is strong, but we are stronger." Me, just now

#ForeverFluffeh

#RememberTheLost

Gang: Mallow, Leech, Flare, Starmaker

1 , , 3