It's . . . really only made things worse for me. I don't like this new school. I'm done sugarcoating everything. I don't like it here. I like Jeremy and I have a few other friends and some people are okay but
1) I'm done with the staff (excluding Jeremy) talking to me like I'm a child.
2) I'm done with the "assistant instructors" who, uh, sorry but you're not real instructors? You don't know how to teach and the only people you actually help are your friends? Uh? Yeah. They just . . . ugh.
3) I messed up really bad when I came here and that's why most of the staff members hate my guts. Wanna know what happened? Sparring with one of the POPULAR girls, and I was kicking too hard. OH IT'S SUCH A TERRIBLE SIN AGAINST HUMANITY I'M GOING STRAIGHT TO _____ WHEN I DIE, RIGHT. She provoked me, just for the record. She was the one kicking too hard in the first place. You're supposed to match your opponent's power, no? That was all I did. And, of course, I get in trouble. Not Ms. Perfect. Because it's always me, right? Yeah. Yeah it's always the outcast girl, never the POPULAR ONE WHO ALWAYS HAS PERFECT KICKS AND EVERYONE LOVES HER BECAUSE SHE'S SOOOO PERFECT
NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE STUPID OUTCAST GIRL GETTING KICKED TOO HARD
BUT EVERYONE CARES WHEN MS. PERFECT GETS KICKED A LITTLE HARDER THAN SHE'S USED TO
4) I'm done being laughed at, not being listened to, and not being taken seriously.
5) Jeremy and the few friends I have are the only people who ever care about anything I say. Everyone else thinks I'm a freak and ignores me.
6) I still feel excluded and I've been here for more than a year??? Uh???
7) Everyone treats me like a bomb that's about to explode and I hate that. (Excuse the metaphor, but that was the most accurate thing to liken it to.)
8) No one wants me here anyway.
. . . except I would miss Jeremy a lot . . . and my friends . . .
. . . I want to go back to my old school but . . . I would miss Jeremy and I know I just said that but do you know what I went through the last time I left one of my friends
....so I just checked my email and my mom's like "yeah I'm calling them this afternoon, you're taking a break"
Which annoys me
Because uhhh I'm 16, I'd like to make my own decisions, thanks
. . . I don't know what I want to do
But it's my problem, stay out of it, Mom
. . .
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
- Lahash -
Also known as Samurai
Est. January 2014
Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!
"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."