Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

The Plot:

You're a normal kid, just trying to survive school and the type who likes hanging out with friends.

One day, while you're hanging out with friends at your house and it's a boring rainy day, one of you accidentally stumbles upon a secret staircase that leads to a room with a wooden floor and only a wooden chester droors in the corner with papers and books strewn across it. When one of you opens one of its compartments, you all find a large, dusty book without a paper cover that has the words, The Way To Enter Fairytales, as a title written in ink. When one of you opens the book, gusts of wind lift you and your friends off the ground and everything goes black.

When you wake up, you find yourself in a tower of a castle and you and your friends are either in or near a bed. All of you are in their normal clothes and look like yourselves, except for one of you, who's in the bed, is wearing a nightgown, and looks like Snow White. While all of you are being rightfully confused, someone knocks on the door and most of you except for the one who looks like Snow White feel a feeling of dread and decide to hide while the one who looks like Snow White opens the door. The person who was knocking on the door is the Evil Queen, and today is the day where she tells the huntsman to kill Snow White in the forest because she's more beautiful than her.

So, what's going on here? Well, you see, the house that all of you were in's previous owner dealt in magic. He never told anyone, of course, because if he did, he would go to the insane asylum pretty quickly. For years, he was working on a way to go into different dimensions, and accidentally found a way to go into fairytales. He put this power into a big empty book that he was planning to put notes in when his other book was full, and wrote the title with a quill dipped in ink so he could remember what power the book contained and that he would not accidentally open the book.

When the book sucked up the way to go into fairytales, its pages were filled with the words of many, many fairytales. When opened to a page, the book sucks whatever people are near it into the fairytale it's open to. If it's just one person, they find themselves the main character of that fairytale; if there's more than one person, the book picks randomly which person will be the main character and keeps the others the same as they were before entering the fairytale. The book is still in the person who opened it's hand when everyone goes inside the fairytale, and here, only the life stories of the people who were sucked inside the fairytale are shown inside it. The person who finds themselves the main character of the fairytale looks, on the outside, like they've literally become the main character, even changing genders if they were a different one before. They do, however, keep their memories.

The book only sucks the displaced people back to their home reality when it's the end of the displaced people's version of the fairytale, and when everyone's back, the book shows the fairytales again but the fairytale everyone went into is glowing gold, features the changes the people who were sucked inside the fairytale did to it, and the fairytale can't be entered anymore. Also, the previous owner of the house died before he could alter the way to get into the fairytales.

Hopefully that wasn't too confusing. Anyway, all of you figure out that you've been sucked inside the fairytale, Snow White, and the book isn't helping you so far, so you're stuck here. What you do is completely up to you.

Will you drastically change the plot, or will you try to keep everything as close to the original as possible? And, if you ever get out of here, will you want to open the book again?

The Rules:

Normal SAMB rules.

The same rules that I usually have for these RPs.

The Spots:

Person the house belongs to - Open

Friend #1 - Open

Friend #2 - Open

Friend #3 - Open

The Form:

Name:

Appearance:
Personality:

Skills:

Your feelings about this whole thing?:

Backstory(Optional):
Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

lavenderdawn69

@Key:You get to pick which spot you want.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

friend 2 and I'll be a female. I'll send in my form later today hopefully if not then tomorrow. 

• Posted at:

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Thumbnail avatar 42ed58c5f4

phoenixwolf263

This looks fun! 

Name: Evangeline (Eva) Whitethorn

Appearance: Shoulder-length red-gold hair, porcelain skin, hazel eyes. Slim, 5'6. 
Personality: She is a bit shy and introverted, meaning she is fairly quiet and observant. Around friends she can be outgoing and funny. 

Skills: learnt to lockpick when she was younger because she decided it would be fun, has read a lot so knows some random facts from this. 

Your feelings about this whole thing?: A bit freaked out, but also has a weird sense of awe

Backstory(Optional):
Other: 

• Posted at:

"I’m past patiently waitin' I’m passionately smashin’ every expectation

Every action’s an act of creation”

So many fandoms so little time

~ Icy

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Save me a spot, I'll get my form in tomorrow. 

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

lavenderdawn69

@Key:Alright!

@Icy:Accepted!

@Key and Cookie:Saved!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

gah posted this on the wrong one ignore my form plz sry

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Forum bro: Tiger

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

We're all under the upper hand

#NKT

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

Name: Oliver (Ollie) Ridleyge

Appearance: Light brown hair with darker streaks that is kind of wavy and swept across/backwards but falls in his eyes sometimes. His eyes are a mix between blue and green and silver. He is average height and has an average build. He has a mischevous smile, and usually wears dark clothing, like a black and purple hoodie, black ripped jeans, and black converse.
Personality: Despite his clothing he loves fun and is very cheeky and mischievous. He does have anxiety but can suck it up and put on a happy face. Although he is a bit socially awkward, he usually gets through with his smile. Adults love him because he is honesty and looks. However, he has an extremely short temper. He has a habit of running his fingers through his hair a lot. 

Skills: Skateboarding, his creativity, climbing, speed, singing, art, playing instruments. Is somewhat strong as well, but has no endurance. 

Your feelings about this whole thing?: 

Backstory(Optional): He has a dad who has a government job and is not around a lot and a brother who is like 10 years older than him with the same. He never knew his mom, and because he's home alone a lot he grew up pretty independent. 
Other: He's a vegetarian.

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Forum bro: Tiger

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

We're all under the upper hand

#NKT

lavenderdawn69

@salt:It's alright. ^^

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

NAME: Abigail Hope Jankins (also goes by Abby, Hope, and Jankins. Jankins the most for some reason) 

APPEARANCE: she is 5'8" with a tan skin tone looking Native American. Her Hair is somewhat long coming down to her collar bone it's black and starting from the middle it fades down in tones of red the tips being the darkest red. She has almost silver looking eyes with a few specs of blue in them. She wears a dark gray long sleeve shirt with the sleeves pushed up so it's like a quarter sleeve which has the face of a wolf howling, black straight leg jeans that have rips in numerous places, black high top sneakers that have a white lightning bolt on them, and a silver chain necklace that has a wolf charm on it.  

PERSONALITY: she is a little edgy sometimes and mostly keeps to herself. She is a bit quiet and only says something when someone is talking to her or when something needs to be said unless she is alone. She doesn't trust people much and doesn't get attached to anyone either. She stays calm in any situation and doesn't get angry easily or at all really.  She is like the quiet wise one. 

Skills: she is amazing with throwing knives, she knows how to pick locks but nobody knows that, quite intelligent and wise, fast runner, and great with animals especially horses. 

YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING: What the hek, get me,out of here. 

BACKSTORY: her backstory will be found out in the rp with little tidbits here and there. 

OTHER: Uhhh I honestly can't think of anything but i'm sure there is something. oh yeah, she is open for shipping. 

Mods please let this through ;-; 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

lavenderdawn69

@Key:Accepted!

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Wait aren't all the spots filled?? 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

lavenderdawn69

@Key:We only have two forms turned in and two saved(one is saved by magicheart80, but I forgot to mention that). salt's form doesn't count because it wasn't meant to be on here(AKA, salt meant to sign into a different RP and accidentally signed into this one instead.).

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

come on people there's one more spot left ;-; 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

lavenderdawn69

@Key:Actually, all of the spots are either taken or saved. All we need to do is wait for Cookie and magicheart80 to turn in their forms.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

@Lavender: but still ;-; 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

lavenderdawn69

@Key:I know, I know, it's hard to wait.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Thumbnail avatar 04b0f2b4a4

magicheart80

Name: Maya

Appearance: she has light peach skin, her hair color is magenta pink and is style into a half ponytail that is tied with a purple ribbon bow that has a golden charm on it.

Personality: Maya is a happy, high spirited girl who is friends with everyone.

Skills: she a great cook, and she is very good at doing anything.

Your feelings about this whole thing?: confuse,  excited, and freaking out at the same time.

Backstory:(Maya is a Glitter Force warrior known as Glitter Heart.)

Other: is it ok if I have a Glitter Force warrior to be in the Roleplay?

• Posted at:

Go Go Power Rangers! We'll Rise Up To The Top!

lavenderdawn69

@magicheart80:Maya's accepted!

Now all we need to do is wait for Cookie.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

Maybe now Cookie will be able to find this more easily.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

greendog1510

Name: Elizabeth “Lizzy” Sparks (She is sometimes called Sparky)

Appearance: She has dark brown hair, that in some lighting is mistaken for black, she has light icy blue eyes, and freckles that cover her face.  She is about 5’5”, and has a tall and narrow frame. She often wears a dull blue hoodie, with odd colored pants.

Personality:  She is a bit quite and shy at first, but when she feels comfortable, she is bold and loud.  She is quick to hold grudges, but will often forget about them.

Skills: She pretty fast, and she enjoyed reading fairy tales, so she has some information on a few tales.

Your feelings about this whole thing?: She is thoroughly confused, and hopes to get out.

Backstory(Optional): She has recently moved.

Other: Hi, sorry for not getting it in sooner.

• Posted at:

Cookie

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

Save!

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

lavenderdawn69

@Cookie:Thank you.

@Everyone:We have a problem. I checked Icy's post history and her last post was Oct. 30th, where she posted her form. She seems to be fairly inactive since I don't see her around here or the WoFMB very often, and I don't know when she'll post next. She seems to post randomly and infrequently, and as such, she could either POV here once in a while or not at all.

Because of this, I have decided to make a character so there can at least be three people POVing frequently. The friend group is now a group of five, and I think that Cookie's character is the person the house belongs to, because in her form's Other section, she said her character just moved here. If I'm wrong, I'm truly sorry, Cookie.

We'll all figure out who'll be Snow White when it's time to, alright?

Name:Andrea Georgins

Appearance:black hair in a plait, brown almond eyes, pale skin, tall, purple t-shirt, light brown pants, brown boots
Personality:Andrea is an enthusiastic young lady. She loves using her talents to prank her friends, and often talks about her interests to anyone, regardless if they'll listen or not. She can be annoying due to this and the fact she talks too much sometimes, but does truly care about her friends. She grew up in a family with two ambitious and successful brothers whose talents define them, and because she felt left out, she developed her talents. She doesn't like to talk about her insecurites, and is cheerful and genuine, striving to be very honest.

Skills:pantomiming, mimicking voices, being able to throw her voice, puppetry, is a good actor

Your feelings about this whole thing?:Is very confused.

Backstory(Optional):See the Personality section.
Other:She's Chinese-American.

I'll do the opening POV later.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Did anyone see my chareter form yet? the internet is really slow here

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

Name- Kate Andrews 

Age- 12 

Gender- female

Apperence- Long brown hair with big brown eyes. Has a scar on her cheek from when she fell off a tree in 1st grade. Her hair is in 2 braids and she has black  shorts on with a purple tee-shirt.

Personality- Mostly brave and Smart. Is not patient and gets frustrated a lot.

Skills- Is very smart. Great at inventing.

Fellings- Cool I guess idk. 

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

lavenderdawn69

@Penguin:Accepted. I guess the group of five can be a group of six

Narrator's POV:

It was a rainy and cold day. Kate, Andrea, Jankins, Eva, and Maya were hanging out at their new friend Lizzy's house. Lizzy had just moved in to town, and the house was still new to all of them.

@Everyone:I'll let one of you decide who gets to discover the hidden stairway.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

greendog1510

Lizzy: 

I turned to my friends.  "Who wants a tour of the house?" I asked them, wondering if they would want to even do that.

• Posted at:

Cookie

lavenderdawn69

Andrea's POV:
I was sitting and playing with my owl puppet when I heard Lizzy asking if anyone wants a tour of the house. I jumped up and looked at Lizzy with a big smile on my face.

"Sure!" I said enthusiastically to her.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Kate's POV

"Ok" I said. This house was cool and so was Lizzy.

(CAN I PLZ FIND THE BASMENT PLZ!!)

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

Jankins: 

I was laying on the couch fiddling around on my phone when Lizzy asked if anyone wanted a tour of the house. "Eh sure why not I'm bored anyways" I stood up putting my phone in my back pocket. 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

lavenderdawn69

@Penguin:Sure!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

OK thx!                             KATE'S POV

Lizzy started walking around so i followed her. Her house was so big and confusing. A small mouse scurried by that scared me so bad i wet my pants. 

"Hey Lizzy?" I asked "Where's the bathroom?"     "Just down that hall," she said pointing I ran off in that hall. I must of taken a wrong turn cause I ended up in Lizzy's basement somehow. BUZZ I saw a book glowing in the corner. It looked...... magical.      "Guys! You have to see this!!!"

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

lavenderdawn69

Andrea's POV:
"Guys! You have to see this!" i heard Kate shouting in the basement.

Eager to find out what it was, I hurried downstairs and met Kate there.

"What? What is it?" I asked enthusiastically, a big grin on my face.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Jankins: 

I walked down the basement and up to Andrea and Kate "This better be good" I said then I looked down seeing what Kate found "A book? This is what is exciting?" 

• Posted at:

KEY   

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

greendog1510

Lizzy:

I quickly went down the stairs after my friends. I wonder what Kate had found. Must be something odd, since this house still had some of the last owner's possessions.  As I see what Kate is holding, I found it interesting. The cover said how to enter fairy tales. "Let's open it," I said wanting to look at the pages inside. 

• Posted at:

Cookie

lavenderdawn69

Andrea's POV:
"Open it! Open it!" I said enthusiastically. I couldn't wait to see what secrets the book contained, or why it was glowing!

((Alright. Who wants to be Snow White?

I'll POV everyone entering the book, if anyone doesn't mind.))

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

1 ,