Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

|The Spy Code|

The world was in constant terror. Terrorism was at an all-time high. Murders were getting more and more common. The world was running out of money and resources.

World leaders met and created the answer: The Spy Code. The Spy Code created a strict set of rules for the countries to follow, including higher penalties for crimes, easier ways to get resources, and making extremely difficult to obtain weapons of any type. Any time a country suspected a country or organization of breaking the code, they would send spies in to expose the breakers. Thus The Spy Code was created. Everything was peaceful- until now.

The International Academy- A school for the children of the world's rich, powerful and famous- is rumored to have dark secrets hidden behind its walls. You are a spy sent to investigate. You must expose what is happening at the Academy. But there's a catch- three other agencies have sent in spies. You have no idea who they are. They could be allies in your search. Or they could stab you in the throat.

Welcome to the future, where there's only one rule- obey The Spy Code. Or suffer the consequences.

|Disclaimer|
I am planning on writing this idea as a novel at some point in time. Please be aware that your character/actions may be used in the novel. Thank you!

|Rules|

Welcome to The Spy Code! This is an original roleplay of mine, please don't copy me!
There will be four main spots. I am taking one, as you will see below. If there is a lot of people interested in this roleplay, I will open up minor- but still important- spots as kids at the Academy.
Please be detailed with the forms and roleplaying, and use grammar, please! 
Be active! This will die if you aren't!
Reincarnation will still go on, don't worry. 
No magical abilities. This is more of a dystopia/sci-fi roleplay 
For the same reason as above, please don't make this an overly romantic roleplay. I highly approve of shipping, but let's keep it at kissing m'kay?
Speaking of shipping, I support LGBTQ+! Heck, my character is Pan! 
Please add diversity! And even out the genders! 
No bullying or anything like it. If it happens, you're out of the roleplay. 
Ask me any questions you need to!
Add 'Follow the Code.' if you read the hunk of junk

|Details|
You are part of a young agent program at your agency. 
This isn't your first assignment.
The Academy is located in Iceland.
Everyone, after The Spy Code, speaks a universal language.
The penalty for breaking The Spy Code varies from imprisonment to death
The Academy has a uniform. Plaid blue and white skirts with a white top, blue blazer for the ladies, a white blazer, blue undershirt and blue pants for the guys.
The Academy is a four-story building. The bottom floor is the office, nurses office, gym, Auditorium, and music classes are on the bottom floor. The second floor holds all the normal classes. The third floor is art, languages, science electives, writing classes, etc. The top floor is the cafeteria. There are two buildings on either side if the Academy that serves as dorms. Left is female dorms and right are male. Everyone had their own room because it's a fancy school and that would require me to add to the forms and haha no.

|Spots|
CIA Agent (American)- Open
M15 Agent(British)-Open
Interpol Agent (European)-Taken by me
KBG Agent (Russian)- Open

|Form|

Alias (Aka the fake name you use at school):
Age (14-18)
Appearance (DETAIL):
Personality (DETAIL):
Flaws:
Fears:
Strengths: 
Weaknesses:
Agency:
Spy Gear:
Alibi (Your cover story):
Thoughts on The Spy Code?:
Willing to work with the other spies?:
Ship?:
Other:

|My Form|

Alias: Andre Char
Sexuality: Pansexual 
Appearance: Chocolate brown hair that is close-cropped, yet somehow messy. Dark blue eyes, with flecks of black in then.Caramel skinned, with a couple of freckles along his nose. Average height. On the fine line between lanky and scrawny. A tattoo of the words 'Through adversity to the stars' in Latin on the small of his back. Wears a pair of fake glasses to help him hide his identity. A smirk often is on his face. Speaks with a faint French accent 
Personality: Kaleb is sarcastic, cocky and confident. He's not afraid to speak his mind. Actually, he's not afraid of much. A bit full of himself. And by a bit, I mean massively full of himself. Smart, but never thinks his actions though. Brave, but his bravery is more of a recklessness. Stubborn as a bull, and very determined. He's cunning, and an excellent actor. Behind his confident exterior, he doubts himself and believes he's a failure of an agent. He is hard to gain the trust of. He's secretly a big bookworm and artist. He's a huge neat freak and has OCD. Extrovert. Has a terrible temper.
Likes: Clean Places, Traveling, reading, sweets, hiking, cities, coding, bookstores, aesthetics, first aid, missions
Dislikes: Meat, math, robotics, buses, talking about his past, having nothing to do, being told to stay put, lying, blood
Flaws: His temper and sarcasm make him sometimes difficult to work with. His recklessness gets him into hard situations, a lot with his ego.
Fears: Heights, Closed spaces, Needles
Strengths: Kaleb is fast, flexible and has great agility skills. He's also a decent hacker, and actor. Speaks Universal, English, French, German and Latin
Weaknesses: Kaleb is weak, he can barely lift a bag of dog food. He is fast, sure, can’t run for very long. He’s terrible at hiding his emotions
Agency: Interpol
Spy Gear: Carries a ceramic knife on his person at all times. He has sleeping pills in a pack of mints. A tranquilizer is hidden as a pen in his pencil case. His glasses have two buttons on the sides. One triggers night vision, the other triggers x-ray vision. He always has a first aid kit on him. A locked notebook with all his notes is kept in his room. A laser pen is also hidden in his bag. Adding more as the time goes on
Alibi: He is pretending to be the son of a famous French actress
Thoughts on The Spy Code: He thinks it's a little harsh, but it's necessary
Willing to work with the other spies?: Yes
Ship?: He's open
Other: Vegetarian, will lose his left eye at some point in the rp (Your character could do it). Follow the Code.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar fcd0bd8348

whitewolf9434

Save M15 Agent!

• Posted at:

Arctic

IF EVERY PORKCHOP WERE PERFECT

WE WOULDN'T HAVE HOTDOGS

❣ #Arctix

❃ Don't regret the past,

just learn from it ~Ben Ipock

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Save KBG please!

• Posted at:

✧

ᴛʜ sʜ s ɢ ɴ

α ѕєиѕє σf нιяαєтн

иσѕтαgια

✧

Broken Promises have Broken Me

Thumbnail avatar c42b996421

wolfwerewolf17219

CIA (AMERICAN): Darmidnight or Dawn

Alias: Selest Fuller

Age: Can she acually be 11 but she doesnt want anyone to know her age because that would affect the mission and status? If not 14

Sexuality: She hates romance and DOES NOT like it when boys act all kissy around her. She does want to be dating anytime soon

Apperance: Long dirty blond hair. Her eyes acually change depending on her mood. Sometimes her eyes look a slitish red or gold. Pretty tall for her age (5'5 if 11) (5'10 if 14). Long legs short body. Very fit. Very pretty. Boys fall in love with her at first sight. Perfect nose and perfect ears that look approprate with her face a lot of boys say. Her muscles are teared from all the years of fighting and her vains shows since she is so strong. Wears normal school cloths. Aways wears a ponytail.

Personality: Gets angry very quickly. Has a seriose attidue.  Can fight with any weapon you give her.Before all of the wars and murder, Dawn was the best at the bow an arrow, sword and knives. She even ranked ubove adults. Fearless, very fast. Has beaten 12th grader boys before in a 10k (6 miles) without stopping. She isnt scared of anything and is very confident in her self. She is very got leader too. very humble. If she someone who is hurting another kid, she shows them who is boss, just sometimes though. Tough

Likes: practice fighting, hacking, codes, missions even if she might die, sports esepecially soccer, football(not futball, football,the american way just in case :)

Dislikes: boys, dating, romance, school, homework

Flaws: Her big temper and serious atitude push people away sometimes and give them second thoughts about be friends or allies.

Fears: that the world could be destroyed before they even get there. Her familiy still hunting her down(this part will be proved).

Strengths: Stealth so if someone even hears her which is very unlickly they cant see her.  very fast. Lying and tell if people are lying. Sense of Direction. Fighting, espically bow, sword, and knives. Sports. Incredibly strong after all the years of fighting.

Weaknesses: to be proved

Agency: CIA

Spy gear: Wheres almost a ranger cloak on missions. Sword at her belt and a bow on her back. Knives in her stealth boots. These boots make it almost impossible to make a noice. Grapling hook on a her watch. She has black camouflage gloves that can hack, decode codes. Tell the time. Show your loacation. She the cordants. Show messages from the CIA or secret messages from any other contrys like interpol, M15, KBG and they dont even know it can do that so the CIA has always been ready for an attack. Just to use them she has to put her hands together and pull them apart put in a password. They also have a sercret camera in there and recorder.

Abias coverup: pretending to be a regular girl from school that is harmless.

Thoughts: She tries not to think about what the consequeses are. She just worries about herself and her mission

Willing to work with other spies: She honestly doesnt care, if she catches them trying do something horrible to the CIA she is going to kill the. She is also going to be cautious around boys.

Ship: what is that?

Other: to be proves

well here ya go. That was a bit longer than i suspected lol

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

Uh oh my flipside Midnight is here

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

wolfwerewolf17219

I thought u were supposed to be active

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

wolfwerewolf17219

i spent all this time......

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

athenabird158

Well excuse me I'm sorry I have a busy life. I'm a sophomore in high school taking all honors classes, auditioning for district band, learning my piece for country band, attending mock trial and learning my witness statements, writing for the school paper, finishing tennis season, working on my classes steering committee, and getting prepared for the winter play/spring musical. I'm busy and I don't dedicate my life to this forum. If you have a issue with that , that's not my problem.

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

wolfwerewolf17219

well im sorry you have a busy life. I do too. Im part of the Fram A team. Five practices a week. Two of them are private and are 3 and a half hours. The other three are four and a half hours. Then i have a a billion pages of homework and tenis 

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

wolfwerewolf17219

anyway am i accepted??

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

cobraphoenix530

@Darmidnight Be patient hon. Liv’s probably not on right now, and if you keep pushing her she may not accept your character at all. Trust that she’ll answer when she gets back on, aight?

• Posted at:

✧

ᴛʜ sʜ s ɢ ɴ

α ѕєиѕє σf нιяαєтн

иσѕтαgια

✧

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

dude chill lol liv faded and wasn't even active at all until a few months ago

high school is hard man and especially if you're busy like her

(of course, i should be just as busy but i procrastinate instead of studying for next week's english final :))

• Posted at:

♪ ᴀ ʀ ɪ ʀ ɴ ɢ ♪

i finally noticed that somewhere along the way

the changing seasons had painted the town a new color

2/28/15

wolfwerewolf17219

i know i know but. No offense it was kind of mean to be all im busy with all of this and my life isnt on this forum. i mean i totally get it but i was just trying to get a hold of her. I wasnt be rude. Was i. But i feel like she could have done it in a bit of a nicer way. just maybe. A pinch. No offense not trying to sound all mean. I was just tryinh to ask it keep it on the first page of the forum. Honestly, yes i know high school is hard. Well, im not in high school. IM in 6th grade. My cousins are in high school though!

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

yeah the way you said "i thought you were supposed to be active" isn't exactly the best way to get someone's attention. also, we can't help it- we don't get notifications for samb like any other social media platform.

just be nicer next time, kid! :))

• Posted at:

♪ ᴀ ʀ ɪ ʀ ɴ ɢ ♪

i finally noticed that somewhere along the way

the changing seasons had painted the town a new color

2/28/15

wolfwerewolf17219

sorry. I meant that as if are you active? It wasnt meant to sound mean. Sorry bout that!

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

wolfwerewolf17219

bump

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

cobraphoenix530

A small smurf

• Posted at:

✧

ᴛʜ sʜ s ɢ ɴ

α ѕєиѕє σf нιяαєтн

иσѕтαgια

✧

athenabird158

I love when two queens support me

and dawn your accepted. 

Saves are over! You can resale if you want tho

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

cobraphoenix530

Oop, save again.

form’s a wippy

• Posted at:

✧

ᴛʜ sʜ s ɢ ɴ

α ѕєиѕє σf нιяαєтн

иσѕтαgια

✧

wolfwerewolf17219

Boop

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

Thumbnail avatar ded2f63c35

amazingdawn82

Save the British agent!

unless I can keep him for that French agency

that would be nice

but I understand if you don't want to let me

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

amazingdawn82

Can I copy and paste my old form?

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Save CIA.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

amazingdawn82

Up!

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

amazingdawn82

Up!

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

athenabird158

Alhelmer: Of course!!

Halo: saved!

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

wolfwerewolf17219

Cutewolf, I already CIA agent

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

amazingdawn82

Alias: Benjamin Eliot Valentin
Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Antonin's dark brown hair is kept slick to his head except for an area curled up at the front. His laughing green eyes contrast starkly with his dark complexion. He has a slightly bucktoothed smile and lots of freckles. His hands are scarred (though from what, he won't say) and he has several bruises and scars across the rest of his body. He is very tall for his age.
Personality: Antonin is the quiet but friendly type. He's charming and a good friend whenever you need him. He is a good secret keeper and he is a huge bookworm, at times spending hours in libraries. He also is an amateur scientist, toying with many branches of science. He hates violence and fighting.
Likes: Books, peace, iced tea, vegetables, animals, inventing stuff, cleanliness
Dislikes: Violence, fighting, messiness
Flaws: He's stubborn and sticks to one singular way of doing things.
Fears: He's scared of cockroaches, failing the people he loves, fighting, and hurting anyone.
Strengths: He's a good diplomat and has a sharp mind.
Weaknesses: He's gullible and sometimes is so scared that a fight will break out that he drives himself to distraction trying to stop it. He also has light asthma.
Agency: DGSI (If not, M15)
Spy Gear: He carries a tranquilizer gun that looks exactly like a pen, he wears a camouflage suit under his clothes, and he wears a utility belt disguised as a regular one with a grappling hook inside it. In addition, he carries an inhaler with knockout gas.
Alibi: He's masquerading as the adopted son of a French general and an American movie director.
Thoughts on The Spy Code?: Antonin believes that the Spy Code is much too violent and needs drastic reform to properly institute world peace, but he keeps his mouth shut on the matter and makes up an excuse if anyone asks him about his thoughts on the Code.
Willing to work with the other spies?: Yes
Other: Follow the Code; would it be okay if he and Kaleb recognized each other from a mission (if they didn't work together, then they were both on missions and saw each other somewhere)

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

amazingdawn82

Uppp

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

cutewolf230

Okay, nevermind my pervious post. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

cutewolf230

@dawn: If you reviewed all the posts, you would see that the saves without forms submitted are over. Just pointing it out. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

athenabird158

@Alheimur: Accepted! They could have met before, I kinda think it would be funny if they had worked together but the mission was a successful train wreck, and I could see Kaleb being salty and being like, "remember that time you let me fall out a building?' or something like that

@Halo: ooof I didn't notice, there are other spots you can take!!

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

amazingdawn82

That would be utterly hilarious xD

Then Antonin would be like "That was only because you were being a jerk" but he'd say it really quietly.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

wolfwerewolf17219

@Halo I didnt save. I made my post. If you look on the top i got accepted as a CIA agent. So, CIA is taken my me. Trying not to sound rude

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

cutewolf230

@Dawn: Dude. I have eyes. I made a mistake. I get it.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

wolfwerewolf17219

?

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

wolfwerewolf17219

bump

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

wolfwerewolf17219

no offense but could we get this thing going. Like we just need two more peeps...

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

wolfwerewolf17219

Is it bad of me to bump this?

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

Thumbnail avatar 217ca84213

dragonwolf4753

Sort of since it died...but it might make a comeback. 

• Posted at:

Seeker Dechire-Elysium-DarkBlade-Swordsman

QυҽҽɳOϝTιɱҽSɯσɾԃDυҽʅιɳɠ&SɱαʂԋιɳɠTԋɾσυɠԋWιɳԃσɯʂ

#aвιlιтyѕтealer#gnoмed#reaѕonwнypυppyтυrned

G/334496Fam/335703