*you climb the tree and run towards the cats. You stop short, and listen*

"Bigwail! It's gonna happen!" snarls a tiger cat.

"But-but it can't!" yowls a large white tom with black paws...wait a minute, Blackstar had black paws...hmm..

"It WILL!" growls a grayish tom with black paws. "The crystal was activated! It's. gonna. happen!"

What's going on? What crystal? What do you do next?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Bigwail

Tigertree, Oysterfoot, Jamstar, Redfang, Heavytail, Lunashine, Darkkit, Earlykit, Whiskerkit, Sagekit, Softkit

Up

• Posted at:

Bigwail

Tigertree, Oysterfoot, Jamstar, Redfang, Heavytail, Lunashine, Darkkit, Earlykit, Whiskerkit, Sagekit, Softkit

Up

• Posted at:

Bigwail

Bump

• Posted at:

Bigwail

Bump

• Posted at:

Bigwail

Teleport

• Posted at:

Bigwail

Thumbnail avatar 42967d5310

amberdolphin1210

"What on earth is going on here?"

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

*the cats look up, eyes filled with fear, then calm down*

"It's not them," mews the white one, the one called Bigwail.

"Hello, cats! I'm Tigertree," the tiger cat mews. "These are Bigwail, Oysterfoot, Jamstar, Redfang, Heavytail, Lunashine, Darkkit, Earlykit, Whiskerkit, Sagekit, and Softkit," she mews, pointing to Bigwail, the grayish tom, a red and blue-grey tabby tom, a red tom, a black - gray-and white tom, a sleek black she-cat, a dark tiger tom kit, a yellowish she-kit, a white she-kit with longer whiskers then most kits, a black she-kit, and a white she-kit with black paws. "A crystal was activated. It caused four cats-Tigerstar, Brokenstar, Hawkfrost, and Shredtail -to come back to life...and the rest of the Dark Forest, too."

• Posted at:

Bigwail

Up

• Posted at:

Bigwail

I turn towards the other cats. "What did the crystal look like?" I meow. "and I guess I should call myself Feathersong."

• Posted at:

Feather - Poodle Moth Merchant

"If a 9 yr old kid used skin cream to make someone look 10 years younger would they disappear"

amberdolphin1210

"Yeah, what did the crystal look like? And call me Brave Chaser."

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

"It is whiter then most, and sparkles. It actually looks like nine crystals put together (one in the middle)" meows Heavytail. "It has a strangely shaped hole in one of the crystals surrounding the ninth one, and it glows and pulses when activated. It's in an alcove in the forest."

• Posted at:

Bigwail

Up

• Posted at:

Bigwail

Up

• Posted at:

Bigwail

amberdolphin1210

"Interesting... Well, I'm coming with you guys." Meows Brave Chaser.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Thumbnail avatar 1658d3e1d5

coindragon103

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Hope Fluffeh Huggles

Queen of fire nekos

Hufflepuff|ThreadGhost|Inactive|loyal SAMBer|

"I'll never give up. The gone disease is strong, but we are stronger." Me, just now

#ForeverFluffeh

#RememberTheLost

Gang: Mallow, Leech, Flare, Starmaker

*the cats all start to head to the alcove. As they reach a burnt ash tree, there is a yowl. Moments later, a cat bursts through the bushes, fur fluffed up*

"Sparkpelt!" Bigwail gasps. "What happened??"

Sparkpelt catches her breath before yowling, "I found a crystal in an alcove and touched it. When I did, there was this bright light, and I saw the Dark Forest. They're gonna attack tonight!"

• Posted at:

Bigwail

Up

• Posted at:

Bigwail

Feathersong hissed in surprise. "Well, no matter what happens, I'm staying with you guys."

• Posted at:

Feather - Poodle Moth Merchant

"If a 9 yr old kid used skin cream to make someone look 10 years younger would they disappear"

amberdolphin1210

"Well, I'm not backing down. I'm staying and gonna fight!" 

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

((I had homework yesterday that's why I wasn't on))

*Sparkpelt tears away, the others running after her. Every cat arrives at the crystal. Lunashine  runs to a bush and pokes around, muttering "I thought I saw something..." Suddenly, she yowls in triumph * "I found it!" * she pulls out a stick that looks like a branch, but the cats can pick up. She runs to the crystal and drops it*

*Bigwail gazes at it. Suddenly, he gasps.* The hole! One end of the stick is shaped like the hole! *Tigertree dives down and grabs the stick. She glances at the hole, then rushes forwards and sticks the stick in. There's a bright flash, and Tigertree falls back, dazed, but quickly gets to her paws. All the cats gasp. The crystal is yellow now!*

*Sparkpelt stares at it, her eyes wide and fur fluffed, then suddenly jumps back and turns to the others* I just saw StarClan! They're coming back to life! They're gonna help us!

• Posted at:

Bigwail

Up

• Posted at:

Bigwail

Up

• Posted at:

Bigwail

Bump

• Posted at:

Bigwail

Bump

• Posted at:

Bigwail

Teleport

• Posted at:

Bigwail

amberdolphin1210

"Who's Starclan?" I ask.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

"StarClan is where cats go after they die, they watch over the Clans," Bigwail mews. The moon is high in the sky by now. Suddenly, a screeching breaks out. "Lionblaze! Bramblestar!" Bigwail yowls. More cats are heard. Tigertree  gives Bigwail a panic stricken look. "The Dark Forest is attacking!" she yowls.

• Posted at:

Bigwail

amberdolphin1210

I hiss and my fur stands up.

"Where are they?" I hiss.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

*Tigertree takes off towards the sounds, every cat following. You arrive at a pond. You see dozens of cats. Bigwail lifts his tail to signal to wait. A few heartbeats later, he yowls*

"Attack!"

*he launches forwards and lands on a big tuxedo cat. The rest also attack. The battle has begun*

(Ok, so I'm gonna have certain things happen at the end, so don't seriously hurt or kill any named cat. You can seriously hurt or kill any unnamed cat (for example, *Tigertree fights a golden tom until he flees, seriously injured* ). Also, keep your characters from being seriously hurt or killed until the end (you don't have to have your characters be seriously hurt or killed though). I'll tell you when it's the end)

• Posted at:

Bigwail

Up

• Posted at:

Bigwail

Up

• Posted at:

Bigwail

amberdolphin1210

I claw every cat I don't know that comes near me.

I hiss, "I'm a cat! I won't let any cat hurt my new friends or me!"

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

*the area is filled with the clawing, screeching cats. A bunch of the Dark Forest cats flee or are killed. Suddenly, a massive cat runs up behind Tigertree, pushes her down, and leaps on her*

"Tigerstar!" snarls Bramblestar and Bigwail at the same time.

*Tigerstar lunges forwards, when suddenly, an orange cat leaps on him and claws him, along with a blue-gray  she-cat, a red tom, a golden tom, and a white tom. Tigerstar, already wounded and overwhelmed by five other cats, flees. The rest of the Dark Forest who are still there flee too*

"Firestar, Bluestar, Whitestorm!" Bramblestar yowls. "The others must be Redtail and Lionheart."

"This isn't over yet," Bluestar mews. "They'll be back after recovering...so will the cats who rejoined the Dark Forest."

• Posted at:

Bigwail

amberdolphin1210

"Man! That was cool!"

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

*as you are walking back to the alcove so you can rest, you see a strange sleek, black cat hanging back with a brown tabby, fluffy white cat, and a wavy haired silver cat. They seem...suspicious. You glance at Bigwail. He might know who they are*

• Posted at:

Bigwail

amberdolphin1210

I move my head in a "Who's that?" fashion.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

*Bigwail looks over* Oh, those are Nighttail, Mudstripe, Whitecloud, and Tigerstorm. *he seems to have noticed you're suspicious* Don't worry, they are loyal. They just tend to be slower than others. *you nod, but you still can't help feeling suspicious*

*you arrive at the alcove and see more cats* 

"Those are the medicine cats and their apprentices, as well as the elders, the queens, and the kits" Bramblestar mews. *Lunashine's kits come running from behind the crystal and paw at their mother and father. You see something and turn. You see Nighttail, Mudstripe, Whitecloud, and Tigerstorm sneaking away. You follow silently. They duck behind some bushes. You listen.*

"Ok, so we know what to do, right?" Mudstripe hisses.

"Yes. Hawkfrost attacks Bramblestar, and we pretend to attack Hawkfrost, but we keep are claws in. Then, when Hawkfrost runs, we attack instead." Tigerstorm growls. They run back to the alcove.

*you follow them. They were suspicious! You have to tell Bramblestar, even if he won't believe you* 

• Posted at:

Bigwail

Up

• Posted at:

Bigwail

Up

• Posted at:

Bigwail

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6