Thumbnail avatar 2ed7361120

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide,

I might do a love triangle thing where Tiger and Rex like Samantha, and Hiso will be shiped with Rune. Poor Tiger will be left alone xD.

I am glad you can make it!

I know right!

Hey, I have a questiion, do you still play the SA game?

-Rysun

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

T!Gə↱

“In times of darkness, conjure Lumos. - Tiger

"There are men who are too afraid to act. There are men who say they will but never act. And there are men that JUST DO IT." - Tiger

Markus Sebastian Camelia Resha 

SN-IPER

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

XD Poor Tiger. Thanks for clearing that up! We should come up with a ship name for Hiso and Rune then...

No, I don't, sorry. 

-Adelaide

{Possible double post}

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

If you can't see in the dark,

Then try turning on the lights.

"Bowties are cool. " ~The Doctor

Only 10 more days 'til Chirstmas!

Triplets with Time and Tiger

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

XD Poor Tiger. Thanks for clearing that up! We should come up with a ship name for Hiso and Rune then...

No, I don't, sorry. 

-Adelaide

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Hey Adelaide,

Maybe Hune?

-Rysun 

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

"There are men who are too afraid to act. There are men who say they will but never act. And there are men that JUST DO IT." - Tiger

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

XD Hune is a good one. 

-Adelaide

Sorry, I can't think of anything else to say at the moment XD

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide,

I agree. 

For Q&A, You can ask different character questions, and I will reply for the character. 

So you can ask Katie “What do you think of Mr. Raci.”

And she/really me would probably say “he is a disgusting man that Mr. Ranchini!”

Oh and hey, do you have a phone? Just wondering. 

-Rysun 

I am struggling to find something to talk about also. 

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

XD That's awesome! I have a few questions in mind already!

Yes, I do. 

-Adelaide

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide!

I will be waiting for the questions!

Well, you remember how I told you about Oathbound Oppression a little earlier? RuoHan/Galaxian and I were thinking about making it a private RP, and I was wondering if you want to join. If you are interested, tell me on here and I will summon you two on a separate thread tomorrow.

I was just wondering if you can post when you don't have access to a computer or tablet; for some reason I ask various people this, as I just asked Galaxian...

-Rysun

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

Yes, I'd like to join! Sorry, I haven't been able to find the thread yet.

XD It's no longer the random comment, but rather the random question of the day from Rysun!

-Adelaide

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide,

I will summon you in a sec.

XD that's honestly pretty funny lol lol,(I just found the SAMB's emojis), I should make random-stuff a tradition xD.

-Rysun

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

Hey Adelaide,

Yo know the double release for Hardcore on 11/23/18?

Well, is it ok with you if I post the chapters on here first to make sure the filters let them through?

Random-thing of the day:

What are your hobbies?

mine ar

-Rysun

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

That's totally fine for you to post it here! I can't wait to read it!

XD I!I'm guessing you pressed submit before finishing? Anyway, to answer your question, my hobbies are reading, drawing, writing, daydreaming, and I think  that's it!

Random Fact! I normally am not good at writing romance, but I wrote a breakup scene for a story I was writing with my friend and sent it too her. She said it was actually really good! So yeah, I'm really happy right now XD

-Adelaide

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide,

Thanks, I will post it in a couple minutes, please make sure to NOT reveal any part of it to anyone else, even my other close friends.

I did press submit to early (as you said you have phone, you know how tedious the SAMB can be on mobile, right?), well, most of those are hobbies of mine also, lemme just add Basketball, dodgeball, and working out to the list.

Wow, do you mind sending me a copy, I would love to see your writing!

I also have a break up story between two of my Gang members, would you give me some criteria if I post it on here?

I have a couple questions regarding romance now that you mentioned it...

Well, I am planning on asking out Katie next Tuesday...

Is it more awkward to ask out a girl when she is alone or when she is surrounded my friends? I know this is a dumb question, but I doubt the answers fiction books give me xD.

Everyone I asked told me they are pretty sure she is not dating anyone right now, but I just wanna be sure, so how should I find out?

And guess what, I am just SO HAPPY that Beth (the girl in my class that tricked/betrayed/lied (to) me in the Hannah incident already told Katie that I like her...just so happpy! (Look I even spelled happy wrong)

-Rysun

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

If course I won't!

XD Yeah, it's happened to me a couple times. I

Sure! I'll post it on a minute! Or at least try to.

Of course! I'd love to help out!

Good luck with next Tuesday! 

I'd sat it's more awkward in a group of friends. If she rejects you, then more people witness it and it's just awkward.

I honestly don't know how to answer that question. Sorry.

Ahh that's awesome dude! Do you know what Katie thinks about you yet?

-Adelaide

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

swampcloud51

Here you go! It's out of context so it'll be a little harder to understand, but just some background would be that everyone had elemental powers, and that Esme and Aiden {the guy who's POV it's from} were dating. 

When we reached the still-standing torrent, we didn't hesitate to run up it. At the top, Esme, Sarah and Winn standing on the dusty wood floor and talking.

“Esme!” I cried, running over to give her a hug. I noticed her hair was far shorter than it was when I last saw her, maybe reaching her shoulders.

“Aiden!” She responded joyfully, returning the hug. “We saw you guys fly in but didn't want to risk stepping outside in case he was still looking for us.”

“Who?” Anna asked while I pulled away from the hug.

“Bartholomew. He kidnapped Sarah and brought her here. Winn and I followed him and--”

“Wait, why didn't you take me with you?” I felt a tad bit offended.

“My mom said that if I had to go to the movies I needed a date, so I didn't call you,” Esme had a growing blush on her face.

“That doesn't make much sense…” Anna commented, stepping next to me.

“Yeah, it doesn't. You know I would have said yes, so why did you call Winn? Why did you ask him on a date and not me?” Winn took a step back, raising his hands in the air like he was asking to be kept out of it. I began to grow angry, and I could tell Esme was growing annoyed.

“It's hard to explain,” Esme began.

“Well it doesn't look like it! It looks like the girl I liked, the girl I was intending to ask to prom, and dating already, went on a date with my best friend! It looks like you cheated!” I announced. “Arianna and I spent hours looking for you guys!”

“Oh Arianna and you? Sounds like it was almost a date! Let me guess, you flew? How romantic!” Her voice began to raise until she was shouting. “Way to try to be subtle, Anna!”

“Well I tried going to your house first, but you were apparently on a rescue mission/date with Winn!” Anna shouted back. “And for the record, if I had any feelings towards Aiden, I would have kept them hidden!”

“Oh really? Well walking home together every night from seems like a good way to show your feelings for someone!” Esme retorted. “Seems like someone already has a boyfriend!”

“Yeah, you do! And his name is Winn!” I shouted back. A glimmer of hurt shone in Esme's eyes.

“Guys, can we stop?” Sarah pleaded.

“And you have a girlfriend!” Esme exclaimed, completely ignoring Sarah as she pointed towards Anna, who crossed her arms and stuck out her tongue. Furious, Esme moved forwards and slapped Anna across the face. Enraged, I stepped closer to Anna and put my arm around her. “Slap her again and I kiss her.” Anna's face went red and she turned to stare at the floor.

Sarah “oohed” in the background, and Winn's eyes widened.

“That's a strange threat, Aiden, but I don't think you'd really do that,” Esme observed. Another glimmer of hurt shone briefly in her eyes.

The threat was strange, yes, but most people didn't like to watch two people kiss in public, and thus tended to avoid the PDA. I figured it would be a good way to end the argument for now. “Try me,” I replied, turning to look at Anna, who was still looking down at the floor with her face an even brighter red than a few seconds ago.

“You really wouldn't,” Esme declared, her voice beginning to break like she was about to cry. “You wouldn't.”

“Oh yes I would,” I argued, my hand on Anna's cheek to gently lift up her face. I kept my hand on her cheek as I slowly moved my face closer to hers. When our noses were about to touch, I heard Esme, Winn, and Sarah leave. I pulled away; I didn't actually plan on kissing her.

I kept looking at Arianna in the eyes, suddenly realizing how much I cared about her, and asked, “Anna, will you be my girlfriend?”

Her expression was pure shock, and after a few moments of her trying to get words out, she said, “Yes.”

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide,

Ok, I will be glad to read it.

Thanks, I'd need the luck.

Ok, I will try to find her on her own on Tuesday.

I am not sure, we got along really well tho when we were playing basketball together...

Here is Chapter 9:

Chapter 9: Pursuit

Tom ran as fast as his legs would carry him, yet the van got farther and farther away.

Suddenly, three vehicles skidded to a stop by him.

Mr. Raci got out of the Ferrari SpeJster and ran to Tom, yelling, “Get in and chase the man. The boys and I will be in the vans close behind.”

Tom dashed to the Ferrari, and literally lept inside through the open door before slamming the crimson painted door shut and speeding off.

He caught up to the van easily, but he lost the blocky vehicle after it smashed through a Starbucks to cut around a corner faster.

Tom’s instinct told him to turn right, and he was glad he did, as he found the jet black van again.

Suddenly, a rifle poked out toward Tom and the Ferrari from the driver’s window of the van, and gunshots were fired.

Tom was forced to swerve left and right to keep the bullets from hitting him, but he swore that he felt one go through his right forearm.

He suddenly then got an idea.

As he earlier made sure to grab his pistols after he was disarmed, he took one out, and while steering with his right hand, he steadily held the handgun with his left and aimed with the iron sights at the barrel of the rifle.

He then pulled the trigger and his aim was true, as the bullet flew inside the barrel of the rifle and it exploded in a shower of sparks.

Tom heard a howl of pain before it subsided promptly when the van suddenly made a hard left to avoid hitting a city bus.

The van suddenly sped up, and Tom had to press harder on the gas pedal.

He then got an idea. He stuck the handle of a grapple gun into the space where you put you hand to pull open the car door on each door, and made the face the trunk of the van.

He shot both grapple hooks at the same time, and the twin hooks buried themselves into the metal.

Tom then suddenly held his own grapple hook, and fired toward the roof of the car, before holding the gun as a stabilizer when he walked on the grapple hook rope on the right side.

He sprinted on the rope, before pulling himself up onto the roof.

He grabbed his knife and cut through the roof of the van. It was incredibly difficult to do, and he wasn’t sure how long he sat up there and hoped the driver of the van didn’t make a sharp turn while he cut.

Suddenly, the man turned hard to the left again and Tom rolled and fell on his back.

“I am so lucky I didn’t get run over by the Ferrari.” Tom groaned as he struggled to stand back up.

The burly man who drove the van seemed to finally notice the extra weight the Ferrari that was attached to the van caused, and tried to swerve to displace the grapple hooks.

Tom however, was not worried, as he knew that the grapple hooks would probably stay on unless he cut the ropes or melted the hooks.

It then occured to him that he needed to get up, and fast, before the van got out of sight.

He saw a motorcycle, and using the All-Vehicle Key that Mark Laten of Mission Transport had given him, unlocked the bike and sped off in pursuit of the van.

He easily caught up on the swift motorcycle. However, as the left lane of the two was filled with traffic because of the chase, and the van driver didn’t want to get slowed down by merging there to avoid Tom, they both stayed in the right lane, with Tom driving completely on the curb.

The van suddenly turned right and he was pushed to the wall on the right of the curb. Tom felt something break in his lower left leg and his right shoulder get damaged.

He got back on the bike, and sat on the seat facing the van with his right hand on the left handle bar, about to jump, until the van swerved right and he was pressed against the wall again.

Luckily the van didn’t have much space to turn left and then swerve right because of the incredible traffic on the left lane, therefore both times Tom didn’t get as badly hurt as he could have.

Tom then waited for the right moment and leapt back into the Ferrari, before the van started swerving left and right, and the grapple hook ropes started giving in more and more.

Soon, the Ferrari was swinging so much that it’s sides were getting wrecked against the sides of the building.

“Too bad for Mr. Raci,” Tom laughed, as he held on for dear life.

Suddenly, the van sped up, and swerved to the right at what Tom estimated 95 mph.

There was a loud crash, and Tom’s head was thrown to the left with the impact level of a 80 mph basketball and felt metal scraps from the side of the car cut him all over.

A couple seconds after the first devastating crash, the van suddenly turned to the left and the left side of the car was swung and smashed against the steel pillar supporting the sign of a fancy restaurant.

Tom was thrown out of the car, and he landed sprawled on the road, and was knocked unconscious.

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

It's pretty good!

Kinda hard to understand at first, but it was honestly really well written!

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Thank you! Youre chapter was great as well!

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Thanks again! 

And guess what...Tom and Katie will be really shipped in Chapter 10 (nothing too bad...), I hope the filters let it through xD.

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

Hey Adelaide,

I just read all of the chapters of Riddle Room...it is great!

I am still waiting for what happens to Emily...that cliffhanger! xD

-Rysun

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide,

Riddle Room is great! I am sorry for the save I never fulfilled because of my disappearance...

I messed up the Q&A date, it is actually Nov. 23rd, the day after Thanksgiving.

Chapter 10 is almost done, I honestly hope that the filters let it through...and heads up, TOMIE shall prove it's existence (again) xD.

Happy early Thanksgiving!

And funny thing, at Costco (think a place like Sam's Club) yesterday, we bought a Key Lime Pie, Pumpkin rolls, and A pumpkin pie from the bakery, and at home when my dad tried the Key Lime pie after dinner, he said it had the same effect on him as alcohol, and after that his head literally fell on the table and he fell asleep!

Random Question of the day: Do you know my gang members? They used to be on my siggy, until I took them out to add the quote I made up.

-Rysun

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

Thank you! I should be able to relase the sixth chapter today! ^^ It's fine about the form. Say, if you would like, I could give you a form and you could fill it out. I will try to put you in somewhere. 

XD Ok. Thanks for the heads up!

Awesome! I can't wait to read it!

Happy early Thanksgiving to you too!

There's Costocos in Colorado too. {XD That was kind of random}. Anyway, XD that's hilarious! 

I know you have three, and one of their names is Sebastian. Who are your other gang members?

-Adelaide

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide,

It was great! If you don’t mind, can you send me the form?

Thanks.

I know right? I WAS DYING OF LAUGHTER!

I have another idea to ask her out. I was gonna play In My Feelings out loud, and since there’s a part like KT, do you love me? I thought that might be an ok idea.  

They are Resha, Camelia, Markus, and Sebastian. Do you ha e any gang members?

Oh, and btw, if you don’t mind, can you submit an OC for my story, I know I should have made it clearer, it would just be hard to write with names like Samurau or Rune or Jade. You get what I mean? I can make Rune your OCs nickname though.

-Rysun

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Here's the form! * Means optional.

Name:

Appearance:

Clothing Preference:

Personality:

Shippable?:

Can they die? 

Can they be seriously injured?:

*Which district are they from? {I'm still working on the names, so just give me a number from 1-8}:

Other:

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

Sure! I'll send the form in in a second.

That sounds cute! 

Oh nice names! I don't have any gang members at the moment, but I might make some soon.

Sure, that's understandable! I'll get working on the form soon. 

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Name: Tiger

Appearance: Black hair (spiked to the side), brownish-tan skin

Clothing Preference: Navy Blue Jeans and White T-Shirt

Personality: Rash in decision making, very loyal and kind to friends

Shippable?: YEP!

Can they die?: Yeah

Can they be seriously injured? Yeah

Which district are they from?: 7

Other: Doesn't like hair being messed with (area others can tease him); Thanks again for letting me submit this soooo late!

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide,

Thanks, just filled out the form!

I honestly think that the second idea (the KT one) is better because she often listens to music and can easily relate, but can you give me some of your thoughts please?

Thanks, they really appreciate it! ("No we don't!" "Be quiet Resha!") I would be glad to introduce my gang to yours once you make one.

I will be waiting for the OC form. This story will be great!

-Rysun

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

No problem! Could you add more to the personality and appearance? Otherwise it'll be harder to portray your  character. 

I think that sounds good! It sounds cute and I think I she'd like it! 

Awesome! I have a whole bunch I made from last month, but I'm just chosing who to put in it and what not. 

I'll try to submit a new one soon! I'm looking forward to your story!

-Adelaide

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Name: Tiger

Appearance: Black hair (spiked to the side), brownish-tan skin. He has almond-shaped eyes, and normal shaped ears. His feet are bigger than the normal person's feet, and wears size 15. 

Clothing Preference: Navy Blue Jeans and White T-Shirt

Personality: Rash in decision making, very loyal and kind to friends. He can be incredibly stubborn, but often for a good reason. He is the type that is willing to get hurt or die for others to live and survive!

Shippable?: YEP!

Can they die?: Yeah

Can they be seriously injured? Yeah

Which district are they from?: 7

Other: Doesn't like hair being messed with (area others can tease him); Thanks again for letting me submit this soooo late!

-------

Is this better?

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

"Possible double post"

Hello Adelaide,

I just submitted an updated form, but as filters have been annoying these couple of days, I will just resend it, but it may be another double post.

Thanks, all I need to do know is get over my nerves.

Nice, I will be waiting to see them!

Thanks, I will be waiting :D.

-Rysun

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide!

Sorry for the vague description, I tried to add more (I always struggle with these parts of forms)

Thanks, I will definitely try!

Nice, I will be waiting to meet them!

I will be waiting also, thanks, I really hope i'ts gonna be good!

Thinking about it, I need to finish Chapter 10 because I will be out all day tomorrow.

I feel so nervous about asking her out xD.

-Rysun

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Hello Tiger!

Thank your for fixing your form! I might ask few questions here and there randomly, but accepted!

Don't stress about getting the chapter done! It's fine if you can't get it out today.

Don't be! As long as you don't over think it and stay confident the whole time you're asking her, you should be fine! Try not to think about it too often, or you might over-think it and freak out. 

-Adelaide

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide!

Your welcome, can't wait to see myself in my story!

I need to destress seriously, and here's something you will like about Chapter 10 in white ink: Tom and Katie kiss.

That's why I hope it makes it through the filters.

Thanks, this is plan.

Walk to her in the morning before homeroom.

Start playing "In My Feelings," but skipped to like 5 secs before the KT part.

I start singing, "KT, do you love me? Are you riding?" as "Katie, do you love me? Will you go out with me?"

Wait nervously for her response.

Either sigh or fist pump the air.

-Rysun

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

I have a good idea on how you'll make an entrance already! And quick question that you don't have to answer: in the forumfic, do you have a preference as to who you'd like to be shipped with if your character gets shipped?

Oh the filter should let that through, don't worry! I am even more excited for chapter ten now!

That sounds like a solid and good plan to me! I'll be rooting for you! I'm sure you'll do great!

-Adelaide

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Hi Adelaide,

Great. 

I will prefer being shipped with either Rune or Emily. 

I am am still working on it, it will be out tomorrow on her, about 11:50 PM on the Hardcore thread. 

Thanks, I am so exciting yet nervous XD!

-Rysun 

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

Ok, thanks for answering!

...XD do you mean AM? That's pretty late. 

No problem! If you get nervous again before Tuesday, feel free to talk to me!

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide!

Thanks again for letting me in!

I meant 11:50 PM of tomorrow, so it’s almost the next day it was scheduled to be released. 

Thanks, I will probably need a pep talk on Monday xD,  sometimes I find it best to not think about it and just do it. 

-Rysun

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

No problem! I'm sorry I didn't let you have your antagonist spot when it first came out.

XD Oh, that would make more sense. I was confused for a moment there.

"Just do it" -Nike 

^ Follow the motto 

I'm sorry, that was completely random XD. And I'm glad I could be here for support! 

-Adelaide

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide,

Yeah, after re reading it I confused myself also. 

In fact, one of my friends had that shirt... if he wears it on Tuesday lol

Thay statement was actually great! Thanks fornh support!

Good night and happy thanksgiving!

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

XD

Ok, you have to tell me if he does end up wearing it. If he does, I'm going to burst out laughing. XD

No problem!

Good night and happy Thanksgiving to you too! 

-Adelaide 

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

, 2 , , 4 , 5 , 6