Thumbnail avatar 2ed7361120

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide!

I will make sure too!

Happy Thanksgiving!

And btw, you won the forum game (who knows me the best)!

From now on, you get early access to every single Hardcore chapter and a Thanksgiving-level feast!

*Pushes a tablet with different meal options on it to you*

-Rysun

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

T!Gə↱

“In times of darkness, conjure Lumos. - Tiger

"There are men who are too afraid to act. There are men who say they will but never act. And there are men that JUST DO IT." - Tiger

Markus Sebastian Camelia Resha 

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

Here's Chapter 10:

Chapter 10: Mission: HARDCORE begins

Tom woke up on a hospital bed.

Katie was asleep, leaning on one of those tall things that beep that you see next to hosptital beds.

He slowly got up, and groaned, but that was enough to wake Katie up.

“T-Tom,” she stuttered in worry, “Are you ok? What happened to you?” She bombarded him with similar questions.

“I’m-I’m ok,” he struggled to sit up, “Anyone else here?”

“Only Mrs. Taten, the lead nurse of Fort Braker,” Katie replied.

Tom slowly got out of the hospital bed, and walked toward Katie barefoot.

He whispered, “I love you,” before kissing her…

—————————————————————————————————-

Tom walked out of the hospital room, holding Katie’s hand.

Soldiers in uniform looked at them in amazement, while snickering at the sight of the short and stubby Mrs. Taten following them while yelling, “You didn’t get your pain medication today!”

Suddenly, after only a couple paces, Tom fell onto the ground, trying his best to surpress howls of pain, while Katie cried her eyes out watching him.

Mrs. Taten finally caught up, and muttered, “You should have stayed in that hospital bed.”

The next day…

Tom woke up in the same hospital bed he did the day before.

Katie was again, leaning on the beeping white-tower thingy.

He leapt out of bed, and whispered, “Good morning girl,” before heading out the door.

Tom found Mr. Raci, who saved him from a running Mrs. Taten by telling her that Tom had to attend a mission briefing.

He followed Raci to the glass building for mission briefings, and walked into the same room that he remembered, and saw the same people from the last meetings sitting in their respective chairs.

Romilda stood up once Tom sat down.

“This is an urgent mission,” she immediately remarked.

“Let me explain what happened last night, first,” Draco stood up, and the woman sat back down, annoyed.

Tom lay sprawled out on the road. Traffic nervously avoided the body, unaware of what to do exactly. 

Then, about 10 minutes later, helicopters circled the air, hovering, their blinding searchlights found Tom’s body, and promptly, vans and sports cars came racing to the exact location.

The man you were in pursuit of-who has been proven to be one of Rark’s aides that are currently stationed in mainland U.S.-reached the harbor and boarded the jet that Rark had waiting, while delivering the all important package.

Romilda stood back up after Draco’s explanation. 

“As I have told you before, our spies have found the code word HARDCORE many times in their searches of intelligence collected from Rark’s Antarctic Base,” she took a breath, then continued.

“And as you are part of our group of Elite Soldiers, you will be sent to Antarctica with the rest of your team-whom you will meet later today, and the 61st Squad Black Batallion to try to collect more data, and hopefully find some weak spot in Rark’s base and destroy it,” she said, “Your team will sneak inside, while the 61st Squad Black will serve as a distraction and invade the base.”

“If you tactics are effective,” she continued speaking, “You should be able to take the base and kill Rark. But the sole point of this mission is to find out what HARDCORE stands for.”

“Meeting dismissed,” Romilda hissed, and all of the members of the meeting immediately dispersed.

Tom was about to follow, until Romilda said, “Wait-follow me, I am going to introduce you to your elite team.”

Tom didn’t question her, and followed her to what looked like a bunker, and ventured inside to find 4 new faces, but one he recognized.

“Tom,” the oldest man of the group said, offering a warm hug.

“What’s up captain,” Tom immediately recognized his old paintball captain, and embraced him warmly.

“Awwwwww,” the rest of the group teased.

Tom turned and punched one, giving them a swollen, if not broken, nose.

“I don’t recommenend making any more enemies than needed,” Gerald pulled him away, “As you will be staying here for about a week until we set off on the mission.”

Tom’s hopes just went from 100-0; He wanted to see Katie one more time before he left, in case he-he tried to remove the thought, but failed-in case he died.

One week later:

Tom strode in the front of his group to the hanger. 

They were to board a modified version of the fastest jet the U.S. currently owned- The Air-Slicer 2500-to be large enough to fit the whole elite group, as Squad Black were going to take modified Submarines for speed.

In other terms, they were going to ambush Captain Johny Rark-the current most powerful military leader in the world-and his base-the currently deemed most defensive and impenetrable.

He thought back to prior events of the week.

He had snuck out of the bunker twice-but only successfully met Katie once-but had been training as hard as he ever felt he would.

They boarded the jet in silence, and sat in their respective, designated seats, in preparation for the take off.

Tom loved the feeling of take off, how you go incredibly fast and then the wheels lift off the runway-he just loved it, and it was 30 hrs later that they arrived on the frozen continent…

Tom crouched, surrounded by the snow, with his binoculars to his eyes, and saw 5 automatic, heavy turrets in the front of the base.

He gently grapped his sniper rifle, and sniped three of the five total turrets, before someone else shot the other two.

They all went down in flames.

“Nice shots,” Tom remarked, using the com-link that he was all so familiar with after years of using radios in paintball.

“Thanks,” he found out that Gerald-his old paintball captain-was the one who sniped the other two.

Tom then realized that Gerald left the team because he was called onto this team by the army, and how it wasn’t because he found a better paintball team or something.

Tom abandoned this thought of realization and walked over to the rest of his team at base camp, careful not to step on any land mines.

He met up with Gerald on his way back from his sniping spot, and when they got back and greeted the rest of the team, the leader of the elite military squad-General Rent of Squad Black-told them that they were going to start the invasion, all they took was a sip of water before arming themselves…

Chapter 10: Mission: HARDCORE begins

Tom woke up on a hospital bed.

Katie was asleep, leaning on one of those tall things that beep that you see next to hosptital beds.

He slowly got up, and groaned, but that was enough to wake Katie up.

“T-Tom,” she stuttered in worry, “Are you ok? What happened to you?” She bombarded him with similar questions.

“I’m-I’m ok,” he struggled to sit up, “Anyone else here?”

“Only Mrs. Taten, the lead nurse of Fort Braker,” Katie replied.

Tom slowly got out of the hospital bed, and walked toward Katie barefoot.

He whispered, “I love you,” before kissing her…

Tom walked out of the hospital room, holding Katie’s hand.

Soldiers in uniform looked at them in amazement, while snickering at the sight of the short and stubby Mrs. Taten following them while yelling, “You didn’t get your pain medication today!”

Suddenly, after only a couple paces, Tom fell onto the ground, trying his best to surpress howls of pain, while Katie cried her eyes out watching him.

Mrs. Taten finally caught up, and muttered, “You should have stayed in that hospital bed.”

The next day…

Tom woke up in the same hospital bed he did the day before.

Katie was again, leaning on the beeping white-tower thingy.

He leapt out of bed, and whispered, “Good morning girl,” before heading out the door.

Tom found Mr. Raci, who saved him from a running Mrs. Taten by telling her that Tom had to attend a mission briefing.

He followed Raci to the glass building for mission briefings, and walked into the same room that he remembered, and saw the same people from the last meetings sitting in their respective chairs.

Romilda stood up once Tom sat down.

“This is an urgent mission,” she immediately remarked.

“Let me explain what happened last night, first,” Draco stood up, and the woman sat back down, annoyed.

Tom lay sprawled out on the road. Traffic nervously avoided the body, unaware of what to do exactly. 

Then, about 10 minutes later, helicopters circled the air, hovering, their blinding searchlights found Tom’s body, and promptly, vans and sports cars came racing to the exact location.

The man you were in pursuit of-who has been proven to be one of Rark’s aides that are currently stationed in mainland U.S.-reached the harbor and boarded the jet that Rark had waiting, while delivering the all important package.

Romilda stood back up after Draco’s explanation. 

“As I have told you before, our spies have found the code word HARDCORE many times in their searches of intelligence collected from Rark’s Antarctic Base,” she took a breath, then continued.

“And as you are part of our group of Elite Soldiers, you will be sent to Antarctica with the rest of your team-whom you will meet later today, and the 61st Squad Black Batallion to try to collect more data, and hopefully find some weak spot in Rark’s base and destroy it,” she said, “Your team will sneak inside, while the 61st Squad Black will serve as a distraction and invade the base.”

“If you tactics are effective,” she continued speaking, “You should be able to take the base and kill Rark. But the sole point of this mission is to find out what HARDCORE stands for.”

“Meeting dismissed,” Romilda hissed, and all of the members of the meeting immediately dispersed.

Tom was about to follow, until Romilda said, “Wait-follow me, I am going to introduce you to your elite team.”

Tom didn’t question her, and followed her to what looked like a bunker, and ventured inside to find 4 new faces, but one he recognized.

“Tom,” the oldest man of the group said, offering a warm hug.

“What’s up captain,” Tom immediately recognized his old paintball captain, and embraced him warmly.

“Awwwwww,” the rest of the group teased.

Tom turned and punched one, giving them a swollen, if not broken, nose.

“I don’t recommenend making any more enemies than needed,” Gerald pulled him away, “As you will be staying here for about a week until we set off on the mission.”

Tom’s hopes just went from 100-0; He wanted to see Katie one more time before he left, in case he-he tried to remove the thought, but failed-in case he died.

One week later:

Tom strode in the front of his group to the hanger. 

They were to board a modified version of the fastest jet the U.S. currently owned- The Air-Slicer 2500-to be large enough to fit the whole elite group, as Squad Black were going to take modified Submarines for speed.

In other terms, they were going to ambush Captain Johny Rark-the current most powerful military leader in the world-and his base-the currently deemed most defensive and impenetrable.

He thought back to prior events of the week.

He had snuck out of the bunker twice-but only successfully met Katie once-but had been training as hard as he ever felt he would.

They boarded the jet in silence, and sat in their respective, designated seats, in preparation for the take off.

Tom loved the feeling of take off, how you go incredibly fast and then the wheels lift off the runway-he just loved it, and it was 30 hrs later that they arrived on the frozen continent…

Tom crouched, surrounded by the snow, with his binoculars to his eyes, and saw 5 automatic, heavy turrets in the front of the base.

He gently grapped his sniper rifle, and sniped three of the five total turrets, before someone else shot the other two.

They all went down in flames.

“Nice shots,” Tom remarked, using the com-link that he was all so familiar with after years of using radios in paintball.

“Thanks,” he found out that Gerald-his old paintball captain-was the one who sniped the other two.

Tom then realized that Gerald left the team because he was called onto this team by the army, and how it wasn’t because he found a better paintball team or something.

Tom abandoned this thought of realization and walked over to the rest of his team at base camp, careful not to step on any land mines.

He met up with Gerald on his way back from his sniping spot, and when they got back and greeted the rest of the team, the leader of the elite military squad-General Rent of Squad Black-told them that they were going to start the invasion, all they took was a sip of water before arming themselves…

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

"There are men who are too afraid to act. There are men who say they will but never act. And there are men that JUST DO IT." - Tiger

SN-IPER

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

Thanks! You too!

Really? That's awesome! Your game was fun!

Chapter ten was great! Tomie is official now! Well, it sort of what before. Anyway, I just have a few suggestions.

-Maybe explain why Tom kissed Katie? It seemed sort of out of the blue. 

-Perhaps give some names and descriptions of the other people in his team? 

-I would put things like "one week later"  in bold so it doesn't seem like the rest of the chapter.

All in all, it was a great chapter! 

-Adelaide

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

If you can't see in the dark,

Then try turning on the lights.

"Bowties are cool. " ~The Doctor

Only 10 more days 'til Chirstmas!

Triplets with Time and Tiger

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide,

Your welcome. 

Thanks, tell me when you want the virtual meal. 

Thanks again, and I just thought of an explanation for Tom kissing Katie, names and descriptions of the rest of the team, and bold “one week later” once I get home from thanksgiving feast at my grandparents’. 

Thanks, I am looking forward to my entrance for Riddle Room. 

-Rysun

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

I will! 

No problem! ^^  I'm glad you figured out an explanation! Have fun at your grandparents! 

It should be good! I haven't starter working on the next chapter. I should do that. 

-Adelaide

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide,

Thanks, it’s a lot of fun here (I am still at their house), hanging out with my cousins. 

And btw, the Q&A is tomorrow!

-Rysun

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

That's awesome! 

Oh yeah, the Q&A! I'm looking forward to that!

-Adelaide

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide,

I will be making the Q&A's thread in a couple of minutes.

Random Statement of the day: My grandmother brought back plenty of Chinese snacks after her most recent trip to China, and I ran into so many incredibly spicy snacks because I couldn't read any of the Chinese labels...

-Rysun

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

up

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

Sorry, I don't think my post went through. 

I sumbitted something for the Q&A! Hopefully it will go through.

XD And I ate some garlic. Seems like we both had something spicy today! Anyway, if you don't mind me asking, what type of snacks did your grandma give you? Was it like crackers or something?

-Adelaide

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide!

It's fine, that's why I have been having many double posts (from posting it twice in case the first post got stuck in the filters).

I did, and I answered the question. Hopefully, that goes through.

I saw, and your description of me is amazing! I wish I were a little more like though xD.

Of course I don't mind.

Most of these are Chinese snacks btw, so if you don't get something, you can just ask me more about it.

There were some crackers, but I am not sure if those are from China. There are 3 packets (each full of mini packets) of the Spicy Strip stuff I told you about in my last post, some sweetish-fluffy bread bites looking things, some crunchy, round, batter balls that are really sweet, and those are all I can remember at the moment (if I go look in the bag, I will probably finish every single Spicy strip packet and end up going to the hospital). Those spicy strip stuff are soooo spicy, they numb your whole mouth, and your tongue feels like it's on fire, but it's addicting for me xD.

Did you see what I wrote for/about you in my Thanksgiving Thanks post?

-Rysun

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

Ok, those answers from Tom and Katie were pretty cute.

XD I'm glad you liked the description! 

XD Wow! What's in those Spicy Strips? Jalapenos?

I did! Thank you so much! I want to thank you for.being a wonderful, supportive friend! You always seem to have a positive attitude and I'm really glad you were able to come back!

Guess what? The next Riddle Room chapter should come out tomorrow! You make an appearance.

-Adelaide

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide,

I know right xD?

Thanks again

Maybe Jalapenos, but the direct Chinese translation for the name of the pepper is numbing spice pepper, I can find out what the proper English name is though. 

Your welcome! I also greatly appreciate your comments in your last post!

Thats great, I can’t wait to read it!

-Rysun 

P.S. It’s not 12:00 AM 11/23/18 yet, so again, Happt Thanksgiving!

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

UP

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

slow incoming 

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

XD Spice pepper is such a creative direct translation. 

I can't think of anything else to say... Oh, wait, I guess I found something. Are you going to go Black Friday shopping? 

-Adelaide

PS. XD I'm hours late but Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! 

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide!

Ugh, none of my posts are going through!

I know right xD!

I might and want to, but sadly, my mom has done most, if not all of the shopping online.

And are you going to ask any more questions on the Q&A? Just wondering.

-Rysun

P.S. Thanks!

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

I think I've asked all the questions I have! 

XD I don't know what to say now...

-Adelaide

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide!

Well that’s all right!

Your Riddle Room chapter was great amazing though!

-Rysun

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

Because Alheimur’s save ended, and I wants to do start writing, I was also wondering if you could make another OC for “Elite”.

I can take the baddie spot in my second OC, unless you want to. 

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

Oh, and do you mind making another OC for Elite?

I am going to make one more asks, as Alhemiur Eslyium’s save ends today

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

And hey, do you mind making another OC for elite?

Its because Alhemiur’s save ends today, and I want to start writing the story. 

I can take the baddie spot if you want with my next OC. 

Thanks

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

ahdjahr filter please let my post go through ;-;

Hello Rysun!

Thank you! I'm having fun writing it!

Sure! I'll make an OC soon! I'm going to be busy tonight though so I might get it in tomorrow.

-Adelaide

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide!

Sorry for the triple or quadruple post, it just that when I noticed a simple post like that didn't go through after a couple minutes, I resent it (and resent it and resent it).

Thanks, it would help to have another OC from another person other than me. Are you going to take the baddie spot or the last hero/good guy spot for your next OC. Btw, I am not talking about redoing your Rune Murkeywater, because I am just going to assume that the name is Sam(antha) Corex.

Galaxian asked a pretty cool question on the Q&A, I recommend checking it out once I answer it.

-Rysun

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

POSSIBLE DOUBLE POST:

Also, you don't have to make another OC, as Ray offered to make another male OC to balance the genders a bit more since Alheimur's save ended earlier today.

You can though if you actually want to.

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

up

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

It's fine! Posts are taking forever to.go through at all recently. 

Well would you like to have another spot filled? I can give you another OC for your if you'd like one, but only if you'd like to have another character. I

I just checked it out! Those were some.good questions!

-Adelaide

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Possible double post

Hello Adelaide!

I know...it can be a real pain

I’m ok, because Ray said she will take the last spot as a male OC, and Galaxian made a male OC also. Once Ray submits her OC, I will start!

Cant remember if I said this before, but red is now my official post color! Other than for special posts like POVs. Another way to find me if I use an alt xD. 

Btw, did you go Black Friday shopping?

-Rysun

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide!

I know...filters are so troublesome.

Actually, Galaxian just submitted a form (he took the baddie)...and Ray said she is making a male OC; it happens to fill every spot. Sorry, if you wanted to make another one...

Thanks, Galaxian was pretty creative with his questions, and of course, yours were great also!

I don't remember if I said before, but red is now my official post color, other than for certain posts and POVs...another way to find me if I use an alt xD.

I am going to start writing Elite after Ray (or you) makes the last OC...It will be great!

-Rysun

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

Yeah, it didn't let my last post through...

Ok, that's fine. I can't wait to start reading your story!

Thank you!

Nice! I like it! Is red your favorite color or do you just think it goes with your nickname?

Wait, you just said that the last spot was taken by Ray earlier in your post... Do I still need to make a form? XD Sorry, I'm just so little confused. 

No, I didn't go shopping. Did you? 

-Adelaide 

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide!

The filters need maintenance...immediately!

It's my favorite color, but I guess it goes with my nickname (Doesn't the word "Tiger" make you think of "Red")

It's all good, I just confuse people really easy sometimes.

Basically, you don't need another form, cause Galaxian filled in the baddie spot, and Ray volunteered to make another OC.

Unless you do want to...you will have to talk to Ray about that though.

I didn't either.

-Rysun

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

XD They do

It does, that's why I was curious.

XD ok, that makes more sense. If Ray's save expires, then I can make a second form.

-Adelaide 

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide!

Ok, glad I have unconfuzzled you. Ray said she's working on her form though and it will probably be out tonight...

Why do I feel happier that I have a post color? I need to think about this.

Oh, and if I say something that comes out offensive, I most likely didn't mean it ( "correction" definitely didn't mean it), it's because of the incident in my "I feel offended" post.

-Rysun

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

Maybe because it's brighter than black and it stands out more? Good question to ponder.

Oh yeah, I read that post and those kids honestly sounded like jerks and you have every right to feel offended. That was a good decision not to lash out; it would probably have only encouraged them. I wasn't exactly sure about what to say when I saw it, so.sorry O didn't respond right away.

-Adelaide

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Good morning Adelaide!

Its 12:08 AM here. 

That makes since. 

Its all good, don’t feel obliged to post on all of your friends’ threads. I am happy I didn’t lash out also- I really don’t want a fight with a healing knee. 

-Rysun

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

up

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

Possible double post

Hello Adelaide!

I just finished Chapter 1 of Elite.

I might do a 500-star celebration RP...or forumfic...or story- do you have any suggetions?

-Tiger

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide!

I just posted Chapter 1 of Elite.

What do you think of my revised quote "In times of darkness, conjure Lumos."?

This week, I am either going to go do Kendo or a high school tour (They have to split our class for the tour; 1/2 will go do kendo, 1/2 will go to the high school) for my weekly field trip this week. I think you can guess which one I am more excited for. I am also aching to see the list of who is going where.

I also have this big project due tomorrow...I need to hunt for pictures to put in the binder/portfolio.

-Rysun

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Hello Rysun!

Wow, that's late. I can never stay up much after 10. 

If you don't mind me asking, what's wrong with your knee? I hope it gets better soon.

-Adelakde

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Hello Adelaide!

If I am active (wartching something, writing, playing video games, wokring out, practice Tae Kwon Do; practically my hobbies), I can stay up easily.

If I am just lying in bed, I will struggle to stay awake.

Basically, I was playing soccer with my sisters, I tripped on the ball, and fell and it bled really bad, and it healed the next day, but around noon to late afternoon, I went caving and the thing (Idk I think it's called a "scab") to protect the raw/healing skin came off, and I went caving the next day, and it got rubbed off again, and it finally is almsot done healing...

-Rysun

P.S. Adelakde? xD.

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

1 , , 3 , , 5 , 6