Thumbnail avatar 2ed7361120

dragondolphin2613

Hello, Tiger here!

This is a new idea I came up with (actually this is an RP I made originallly rebooted) . I was originally going to do it as a story then an RP, but I am doing it the other way around this time...

Here is the background story/description:

Imagine you just went to bed. You were dreaming, then something that happened in your dream made you want to change what happened.

Then, you are transported to the "True Realm". You learn that you can control your actions in your dreams, and how your "dreams" are actually your new "awake" state. 

You are required to join a clan (Will give more details on that on the form), and you get three super-powers of your choice.

However, as you enter, you learn that the Modern Clan has formed an alliance with the Extra-terrestrial Clan and they plan to start a war against the Medieval Clan over territory, and the Medieval (Think knights and castles if you don't know what that is) Clan is forced to try to form an alliance with the Goblin/Monster (Tell me what name you prefer) Clan as that is their only hope.

Rules: The rules of any RP, and no controlling others characters without their permission

Here is the form:

Name: 

Appearance:

Background:

Favorite weapons: (Please do weapons apporpriate for clan, and take out parenthesis)

Clan: (Modern, Extra-terrestrial, Medieval, and Goblin/Monster; Choose one, go to description for details on their plot-role)

Powers: Choose three from the list below this form, doesn't matter if someone already has that power)

Crush: Optional (LGBTQ+ available, what whether that or straight you need to get permission from the owner of your "crush")

Sexuality: (LGBTQ+ Allowed)

Other:

Power list:

Storm (Lighting, electricity, some-water manipulation, flying, hurricanes when paired with a water power or person-using it, and tornadoes every once in a while to prevent OP-ness)

Fire (Heat, Fireballs, other common fire characteristics)

Water (Hurricanes when paired with a storm power or person-using it, water-manipulation, put out fires and floods every once in a while to prevent OP-ness)

Ice (Freeze things, put out fires, freeze people, make paths out of ice)

In-vulnerability (In-vulnerable to most attacks, to prevent this from being OP you are only partially invulnerable to other powers' atttacks)

Super-strength (Super strength, able to hold buildings up, super-powered attacks, however not invulnerable...)

Magic (Flying, creating duplicates of things or people, including your self, creating temporary shields, and when paired with Storm or Water can make giant thunderstorms and hurricanes

Super-speed (names says it all, not time-going through like the Flash)

Here is my form:

Name: Rex Rorth

Appearance: Short, black hair (look up "short hair men" on google and go the picture on the right of the very top-left), muscular with a six-pack, and long legs.

Background: He came from a caring family and is skilled in swords (specifically Kendo) before he entered the "True Realm". He is righteous, loyal to what he thinks is right, and has never had a crush in his life (so far, things could change)...

Favorite weapon: Sword

Clan: Medieval

Powers: Magic, Storm and Ice

Crush: Open

Sexuality: Straight Male

Other: Nothing

I hope you like it and please join!

Saves last two days, that means you can't have the same three power combo as someone else...

This is the mini story intro for the setting I made:

Thank you for joining or at least taking a look at it!

-Tiger

P.S. I hope you like it!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

T!Gə↱

“In times of darkness, conjure Lumos. - Tiger

"There are men who are too afraid to act. There are men who say they will but never act. And there are men that JUST DO IT." - Tiger

Markus Sebastian Camelia Resha 

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

Here is the prologue, describing the current situation better:

Ryan, the king of the Medieval Clan, walked into The Central. He watched as the Modern Clan’s king, Josh also walked in. 

The room was lit by torches on the Medieval and Monster Clans’ sides of the room, which their king sat in a seat in the front of their side, while the Modern and Extra-Terrestrial clans kings sat in the same manner, but their Clans’ sides were lit by bright light bulbs, emitting orangish-yelllow light. 

“Don’t you know what we are discussing today?” Josh sharply asked as soon as he sat down.

“What?” Ryan raised an eyebrow.

“Territory.” The citizens that came to watch this meeting gasped.

“And why isn’t the Monster Clan King here?” Josh added.

“Their Clan’s king just died subduing their rebellion, they are discussing who would be their new king,” Ryan answered, “And why isn’t the Extra-Terrestrial Clan King not here yet? Or any of their people?” Ryan felt something suspicious about the meeting today.

“Uh…uh…” Josh had a difficult time finding a worthy excuse, “They are having their own dispute within their clan,” he hastily said.

“I see,” Ryan said calmly.

“As we were talking about earlier, territory,” Josh stood up and put his hands on the metal table in front of him.

“What about it?” Ryan tried his best to keep calm.

“As we have asked you and the now deceased King Erth of the Monster Clan, our population is growing, and we need more room to build new cities to house them all. However, King Erth didn’t even reply, and you only requested to discuss this here, at The Central,” Josh took a breath, “What needs to be discussed about it?”

“The fact that you want to take our and the Monster Clan’s territory,” Ryan said, “Why should we be obligated to let you take some of our territory for our own use?"

Josh had a hard time responding without revealing his master plan. “Would you like the millions of Modern Clan citizens be left without housing and live a terrible life?”

“No, but you could make more housing available in your cities. I feel that this discussion is done, I will take my leave.”

“Send the army to Kemari Village,” Josh whispered into the comlink hidden by his hair.

“Turn on the TV facing the Medieval Clan’s side,” Josh said with a smirk, “Please.”

As the TV was turned on, the sound of an army marching and flying vehicles intrigued Ryan, and made him turn around.

On the TV, the Modern Clan’s Current High-General (The Highest General in the army), told his army, “We must be already attacking Kemari Village by sunset, King’s orders.”

“Yes sir,” the ranks of troops said as they marched.

“You,” Ryan pointed his finger at Josh while the other man smirked, “You, have officially declared war against the Medieval and Monster Clans. And the Medieval Clan, will forever stand in your way.”

“Guards, capture the Medieval Clan’s King,” Josh managed to say calmly, pointing his finger at the other man.

Dozens of Modern and Extra-Terrestrial soldiers charged at the Medieval Clan people in The Central. However, most of them wielded Extra-Terrestrial weapons.

“That’s what they were doing,” thought Ryan, “They formed an alliance with the Extra-Terrestrial Clan against us!”

“Fight back!” Ryan yelled.

As the enemy soldiers rushed them, and Ryan realized the Medieval Clan was going to be outnumbered, he whispered the Captain of the Medieval Clan Guard, “Take the guard and try to defend Kemari Village, and find a worthy new king for our Medieval Clan, someone that is a newcomer to the True Realm.”

“But sir, we are required to stay with you!” Harituri, the Captain of the Guard said while fighting single-handedly.

“No, you and the guard must go! You must defend the new king while the learns the rules of the True Realm! We are natives, but since the people of the “Dreams” isolated themselves and their children from us, things have changed.”

Harituri called the guard together, and they left swiftly, and as soon as they got out of The Central and out the door, Ryan created a magic bolt, threw it in between the doors and closed them in a blinding, purple light.

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

"There are men who are too afraid to act. There are men who say they will but never act. And there are men that JUST DO IT." - Tiger

SN-IPER

Thumbnail avatar de605210ba

scarletdragon3016

Sorry to interfere, but it might be better if you also add "personality" to the form as well, since that's a prominent part of a character.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Gσԃ σϝ Lσαʅƚ, Lιϝҽ, αɳԃ Cσʂɱσʂ

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

"Now serving...mascara ! And snop."

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Should I resubmit my forms for Samantha and Rune? 

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

If you can't see in the dark,

Then try turning on the lights.

"Bowties are cool. " ~The Doctor

Only 10 more days 'til Chirstmas!

Triplets with Time and Tiger

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

Name: Charlie Aven

Appearance: (think Martin Garrix but younger)  Light brown hair with darker streaks that is kind of wavy and swept across/backwards but falls in his eyes sometimes. His eyes are a mix between blue and green and silver. He is average height and has an average build. He has a mischevous smile, and usually wears black clothing.

Background: Before he entered the 'True Realm' he had a dad who has a government job and is not around a lot and a brother who is like 10 years older than him with the same. He never knew his mom, and because he's home alone a lot he grew up pretty independent.

Favorite weapons: He uses a karambit in his right hand and a short sword in his left. He can use a crossbow, but prefers hand to hand combat

Clan: Medival, if that's okay

Powers: Storm, In-vulnerability, and Magic

Crush: open

Sexuality: Bi, prefers girls tho

Other: Nothing except-

personality: *I'm just adding this so you know:)* Despite his dark clothing he loves fun and is very cheeky and mischievous when with friends. He does have anxiety but can suck it up and put on a happy face. Although he is a bit socially awkward, he usually gets through with his smile. Adults love him because he is honesty and looks. However, he has an extremely short temper. He has a habit of running his fingers through his hair a lot. He is an introvert despite his mischievousness, and can be shy. He is very creative in the art and music sense.

• Posted at:

-A very Salty-

Arl

Charles, it says talenT show

dragondolphin2613

Thanks Galaxian for the suggestion, here is the updated form:

Name:

Appearance:

Background:

Clan:

Powers: Please see list on original  post 

Crush: LGBTQA+ allowed

Sexuality:  LGBTQA+ allowed

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

Salt, Charlie is approved!

Rune, yes, you can copy and paste your old form and just add a personality section or make a new one...

And everyone, but sorry I forgot to add the personality section to the “updated” form, I will officially update it later

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

Thumbnail avatar 77deb5992f

misttiger110

Save, please! 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

And... Eevee, Tamao, Rainer, Sparky,

and don’t forget my flipside, Vortex!

Sisters of the SAMB,

I request for T-Series to be sister slayed! 

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

swampcloud51

Name: Rune Murkeywater 

Appearance: Rune is fair skinned with freckles all over her arms and face. Her eyes are herochormic, one blue with silver flecks, the other green with golden flecks. Her build is skinny and tall, with a height of 5' 7". Rune's hair is strawberry blond, and often worn in a bun or ponytail. She likes to wear jeans, blouses or flannel shirts, along with the occasional sweatshirt. 

Personality: Rune is rather independent, determined, and arrogant. (When first met anyways.) Around her few friends, she's a big dreamer and loves to make everyone laugh. Rune is almost always thinking about something, but can be reluctant to share her ideas and is often seen as selfish, even though in reality, she doesn't mind sharing. 

Background: She was always the most independent of her family and mostly did things on her own. She grew rather free-spirited. She was a big dreamer and so when she came to the "True Realm," she basically freaked out. 

Favorite weapons: just kinda whatever she can get her hands on, but mostly something like a gun or a knife

Clan:  Extra-terrestrial 

Powers: Water, ice and super-speed. 

Crush: open 

Sexuality: straight 

Other: 

Name: Samantha {Sam} Corax 

Appearance: {Human} Raven black hair that falls to the middle of her back and is often worn in a ponytail. Her eyes are blue and her skin is fair. She has no freckles and has a a skinny and tall build, her height being around 5' 8". She likes to wear skits with leggings, and a blouse. {Wolf} A pure black wolf with blue eyes. 

Personality: Samantha is rather shy and timid, and doesn't really like to be around people. Around her friends, she is rather talkative. She doesn't think very highly of herself,  but is very supportive of her friends and family. Sam stresses about how she looks. 

Background: She had a large family before entering the "True Realm", and so she never got much attention. She has become shy because of it. She always wants to feel wanted. 

Favorite weapons: battle ax, knifes and her claws/teeth {When she's a wolf anyways} 

Clan: Monster Clan 

Powers: In-vulnerability {she is extremely agile in combat, though she can still be hurt} and fire. 

Crush: Rex? 

Sexuality: straight female 

Other: She's a werewolf

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

swampcloud51

Hey Tiger, I have a quick question. 

Did you want to do the same ships as from last time? Where Rex and Samantha liked each other, and the RP version of Tiger likes Sam too, but he also liked the RP version of Rune who was also liked by Hiso? Just wondering. And are you still going to have as many characters as last time?

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

Are actual monsters allowed in the Monster Clan? Or do they have to be humans? (I'll send a form of each, one being an actual monster and the other a human.)

Name: (Monster) Cobalt

Appearance: Mishipeshu/ Underwater Panther. Deep blue scale-like fur, with webbed paws and claws. He has the overall appearance of a tiger-like beast, with long "feelers" on his head and muzzle. He has pulled-back, pointed ears and a long fish tail. Four legs. He has sharp, pointed scales on his back like crooked triangles, that can retract when in water. His height reaches about 5 foot, and is about as long as a fallen tree.

Personality: He's easy to push others away, simply because all others of his species did the same. Even though he's not the best at head-on attacks, he's pretty good at sneak attacks, mostly from the water. He can be sarcastic, but overall a very loyal and headstrong creature.

Background: He was born among others of his species, and (like all others) had to fight for his chance to shine. Due to this, he's grown hard, and able to bear any emotional pain. He's eager when given any chance to prove his strength. He grew up with no real occurances, but has hard a stone-cold heart ever since his childhood.

Favorite weapons: His claws, teeth, and the occasional club found with dead soldiers at sea.

Clan: Monster Clan (if that's ok)  

Powers:  Can swim through water silently, leap extremely high, and create big splashes with a mighty slap of his tail. (Think the max. height for these waves are around 10 ft. in height.)

Age:  35, adult. (Age span of his species is like an normal human's.)

Crush: None.

Sexuality: Straight.

Other: He doesn't like to be treated like any normal pet or animal, but will unwillingly give others of his clan a ride to battle if needed.

OKEE now the human if Cobalt isn't accepted.)

Name: Lily Macpherson. (female)

Appearance: Short blond hair, with a skinny build and lanky arms and legs. She's tall, around 5 foot in height. She has a few freckles scattered across her nose area and on her arms. She has several scabs due to her habit of picking at her scabbed wounds.

Personality: She's sweet, outgoing, and the first to make a descision/leap into battle. She's caring, looks after her teammates, and cares for them like siblings.

Background: Before being transported to the "True Realm", she had three other siblings, one being 2 and the others being 8 and 11. She's learned to take care of them, hence her compassion towards her teammates. She was easily relied upon, and known as the risk-taker of the family.

Favorite weapons: Light-weight sword, dagger, and bow/arrow.

Clan:  Medieval. (but if thats not ok its cool)

Powers: Can summon wings, but other than that none.

Crush:   None, but open for grabs.     

Sexuality:    Lesbian                       

Other:  She can easily swoop in (litterally) and carry her wounded teammates away.

• Posted at:

Feather - Poodle Moth Merchant

"If a 9 yr old kid used skin cream to make someone look 10 years younger would they disappear"

dragondolphin2613

@Cyclone what powers do you save?

@Rune Sure, the ships can be the same, but I will only have Hiso, Rex and Tiger as characters...will update those forms

And to everyone, I just got an iPhone, so I can POV even at school...

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

@Feather. Monster clan members can be full time monsters, even in the “Dream world” (what they think is the real world) or can change from human to monster forms 

And yes, both characters are approved!

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Cool! Thanks! I'm really excited for this to be rebooted! 

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

misttiger110

Magic, super-speed, and fire. Thanks!

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

dragondolphin2613

Saved

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

Poke

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

Are you all ready to start?

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Yes!

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

dragondolphin2613

Cyclone, your save ends tomorrow night.

Feather, just wondering, are you ready to start the RP?

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

Yep I'm ready whenever. (well not really but i will respond literally any time after around 3-4ish.) Also Cobalt is a full-time monster, fyi.

• Posted at:

"If a 9 yr old kid used skin cream to make someone look 10 years younger would they disappear"

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Is this RP still open? If so, save please.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

He will ֆet us ǝǝɹɟ

Wait! I think, my dear, we have a guest!

Let's create a masterpiece

Breathe life into our dreams!

Half my life

Is books, written pages

FOOOOOO-

Oh wait, it's you.

DCI.

7-8-14||Life Rite After||The In-Between

dragondolphin2613

Rebel, waht powers would you like to save?

-Tiger

P.S. This rp is still open

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

I'm ready

• Posted at:

-A very Salty-

Arl

Charles, it says talenT show

(i know i'm really impatient all the time but this better not be dead.)

• Posted at:

dragondolphin2613

This isn't dead.

If Rebel doesn't reply, then we will just start tonight without him/her.

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Do I have to choose three or can I do just one?

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

dragondolphin2613

Hello Alheimur Elysium. 

You can choose one power and make it extra powerful instead of having 3 that you need to train more with. 

We we will start the RP soon, you can send in your form(s) tonight or tomorrow morning. 

-Tiger

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

horsedragon1273

Sorry for not replying, but I should get my form in by tomorrow morning.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

He will ֆet us ǝǝɹɟ

Half my life

Is books, written pages

FOOOOOO-

Oh wait, it's you.

DCI.

Thumbnail avatar 0ec67d03c4

darkheart838

Name: Mariah 

Appearance: Tall, thin girl with pale skin, dark brown eyes, shoulder-length brown hair usually pulled back out of her face. When not fighting, she wears simple dresses, typically red or black. Her armor is black plated steel that is molded to her body

Background/Personality: She comes from a family in southern Alaska, doesn't like to talk about it though. She is quiet, sometimes seeming cold or unfeeling. She is very protective of her friends and if you hurt them in any way...Heavens help you.

Favorite weapons: Her custom-made bow, and various knives

Powers: Fire, Water, and Magic

Sexuality: Bi

Other:.....

• Posted at:

❦ᒚᗩᕲ| ᕲᗩᖇᖽᐸ❦

α ԋҽαɾƚ σϝ ʂƚҽҽʅ ρʅαƚҽԃ ɠσʅԃ 

ɳσ ૨αเɳ, ɳσ ƒσωε

GryffindoProud

Credit to Jokester for amazing siggy :D

horsedragon1273

Name: Endyr Crusaders

Appearance:

Human: Endyr has dark red hair that goes to just above his shoulder blades that he wears in a low ponytail. Vibrant, inquisitive eyes that are a pale green. When looking closely, you can see thin red lines of color running through his pupils and irises. He has pale skin without any natural markings. On each of his wrists, he has a tattoo of a city composed of lines, and a treble clef symbol on his right ankle. Below his city tattoo on his left wrist, it is possible to see a more hidden tattoo, the word Disgrace in light gray and a looping, cursive font style. He has a broken infinity sign on the upper left side of his neck. He stands at roughly 6’ foot, with a slightly muscular build. Endyr wears a dark olive colored aviator jacket with the Mandarins logo on the back, and it is faded. Underneath, he wears a dark red button up top, and a formal pair of black dress pants. He also has on slightly scuffed black cowboy boots. He wears a pair of dark red gloves as well.

Monster: Endyr has a humanoid head and torso, with legs of a horse. His face has five glowing white eyes- two on the left side, two on the right, and one vertical eye above center the rest-, two slits for a nose, and a mouth that has 3 rows of razor sharp fangs, on both sides of the head. (So it really has ten eyes). He has a set of horse like ears resting on the top of his head that can almost, but not quite, turn in a 360.His torso has 6 long arms, each with nine fingers on it. After that, he is like a horse, with four powerful legs, and a short tail (only the bone part(so pretty short)), and has a longer back than any natural horse. This part of Endyr is seen as skeletal, as what appear to be bones are visible under the skin. On the back of his horse half, it has two sets of black wings, allowing it to fly. The wings seem almost skeletal, and would be, except for the thin layer of black leathery stuff covering the wings. Endyr is covered in tight void black skin that will, if seen by a human, more likely than not, entrance it, almost like being sucked into a void (figuratively). On his torso, what appear to be bones can also be seen through the skin (not poking out, like a skinny being, where the bones are clearly visible beneath the skin).

Personality: Endyr is calculating and cool under pressure. He has become slightly cruel and is very uncaring towards others. He is quite intelligent and cunning, though he doesn't always show it. He often rushes headfirst into things without thinking of the consequences for himself or others. He is a skillful liar and manipulator, and doesn't truly care for himself anymore. He has a twisted sense of humor, and a sarcastic streak. He used to hold loyalties, but do so no longer. He is reckless and isn't hesitant to turn people against one another.

Background: Endyr grew up as an only child with his father. His life wasn't amazing, but it also wasn’t bad. Nothing really of interest.

Favorite weapons: Swords and daggers, bows if nessecary

Clan: Monster

Powers: Magic, invulnerability, and super-speed

Sexuality: Bisexual

Other: He’s left handed and can play trumpet.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

He will ֆet us ǝǝɹɟ

Half my life

Is books, written pages

FOOOOOO-

Oh wait, it's you.

DCI.

dragondolphin2613

Rebel and Jade, your characters are accepted!

I will do thnot first POV in a minute or two. 

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

darkheart838

Ok ;)

• Posted at:

❦ᒚᗩᕲ| ᕲᗩᖇᖽᐸ❦

ɳσ ૨αเɳ, ɳσ ƒσωε

GryffindoProud

dragondolphin2613

I forgot to make my second form (for anyone here from the original RP my character is in the Monster Clan and can morph into a Scaly, Red dragon)...

But here it is, the first POV:

Rex's POV:

I landed on m back.y

I groaned as he rubbed my back, wondering where he came from.

I looked around, before noticing a semi-distant army marching to vaguely my location.

I then heard clinking metal.

"Clink"

I listened hard.

"Clink clink"

Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hello," a firm yet friendly voice said.

I turned around to a see an armored knight.

"Hello..." I say nervously.

I begin to have simple conversation with the knight, until he exclaims "Oh no!" then says "We have to go back to the castle now!"

"Why?" I begin to ask before he cuts me off and explains while he grabs my hand and runs the direction opposite of the now not-that-far army.

"You see that army back there," he said, wheeling around to point at the army I noticed earlier, "That is the Modern Clan's army. They are here to attack our clan, the Medieval Clan."

As I hear a whooshing sound, the knight next to me whispers, "It's too late."

5 soldiers with jetpacks and ray guns land next to us.

"Use your powers!" The knight struggles to mouth effectively.

I suddenly remember.

As soon as I fell asleep, I chose a clan-the Medieval Clan-and 3 powers-but I just couldn't remember what they were.

I look and see the rest of the army getting closer.

I struggle to remember my three powers...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiger's POV:

I feel myself falling.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"I scream, before suddenly being able to fly.

"Wow, this is actually a pretty cool video game," I tell myself, convinced that this is a game that my friend recommended me.

I see a distant volcano with charred volcanic rock marking its base.

I fly toward the volcano, before noticing a dragon flying toward me.

"Hello, who are you?" I say into my mic.

"I am Yathi, your escort. I am here to take you to our clan, the Monster Clan's base," the dragon says, "See, it is that volcano right there!" He extends a scaly orange arm in the direction of the volcano. 

This game gets better by the second I think to myself.

I follow the dragon to the base of the volcano, and I land on the charred earth.

My instinct then tells me to turn around.

I struggle to jerk my head back, but from all I can see, I have wings, and my back is red and scaly.

"AAAAAAHHHH!" I panic...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To make it clear, I made it seem like that Tiger thinks that he is playing a video game, if my POV confuses you in any way.

-Tiger

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

swampcloud51

Rune-

My head hurt. Like, a lot. I stood up a to figure out where exactly I was, and when I realized O was on a giant, futuristic ship, I freaked out. What the? Within a momment, memories of this place began to trickle into my brain slowly. Hoping to speed up the process, I began to walk around. 

Samantha -

I felt weird when I opened up my eyes. Frowning, I tried to stand up. When I looked down, I noted how short I seemed to be. I didn't remember this. Looking up, I noticed two large dragons flying in the sky. "Umm," I said , then looking down. That's when I realized the gray  fur. I yelped and hopped back, realizing I was currently a wolf. A wolf.

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

darkheart838

I was falling. Fast. Try as I might, I couldn't seem to make a sound. I landed on the ground, somehow gently. Confused, I looked around. I vaguely remember choosing a clan and three powers.... What the heck?! Did I hit my head or someting?! Powers?! Then I noticed two figures standing a little ways away, and beyond them...an army! I start running toward the two. As I near them, the first soldiers reach them. One of the figures I noticed is a knight, made odvious by his armor. I felt power surge through me, and I wanted to guard these strangers, they were so outnumbered that it was laughable. With a roar, flames arched around me and raced for the army. In surprise, I looked at my palms, as if the answer might be writen on them. Standing by the strangers, I took on a fighting stance. It was three. Against an army. What have I gotten myself into this time?

• Posted at:

❦ᒚᗩᕲ| ᕲᗩᖇᖽᐸ❦

ɳσ ૨αเɳ, ɳσ ƒσωε

GryffindoProud

misttiger110

I really hope this goes through...

Name: Iris Starkson

Appearance: She is reasonably tall, around 5’7.” Her skin has a dark tan, and she has a few freckles across the bridge of her nose. Her hair is light blonde, long, and has a light brown streak on the right side. Iris has blue-green eyes flecked with gold, and she often wears silver eyeshadow. Her build is athletic and slightly stronger than your average girl. On the left side of her face, she has a small scar that runs across her cheek bone which she had gotten from a childhood accident. Normally, she wears casual clothes. Often a t-shirt and tattered jean shorts, but if it is cold outside she will throw on a red Santa Cruz sweatshirt. 

Personality: Some words to describe her personality are brave (or stupid), helpful, loyal, witty, sarcastic, determined, stubborn, (slightly) independent, caring, kind, and impulse. Iris is the type of person to sneak out and go to a party, or maybe sneak out of school to go grab a coffee. She witty, and people are often surprised by her intellect, as she masks it with her recklessness and dumb jokes. She’s the kind of YOLO type of person. She can also be a surprisingly good leader when she puts her mind to it, although she rarely has to step up. 

Background: Before she had come here, Iris had been an average high schooler. Her grades were A’s and the occasional B, and she would be starting her junior year of high school. She is the assistant drum major and clarinet section leader in the marching band, and next year she would be the drum major. Although she is pretty average, many wouldn’t suspect that she enjoys hunting and shooting. 

Perfered Weapons: She like such the bow, as that’s is often what she uses to hunt

Powers: Super speed (is it okay if she has the lightning effect like the Flash), magic, and fire.

Crushes: Open

Sexuality: Straight

Other: She’s left handed

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

dragondolphin2613

Accepted Cyclone!

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

Here is my last form:

Name: Hiso Oeles 

Appearance: Hiso is tall, and is often seen wearing khakis and a long sleeve. He was born with blonde hair, but he often dyes it half black (black on his left side, leave it blonde on his right side) to show he is not all Caucasian (no offense to any Caucasian people) and he feels it represents his Japanese background.

Background: Hiso's mom is Japanese, who ran away to the US after she just arrived to japan again by airplane after seismic (kinda/basically earthquake waves) waves were detected, and soon after she left, most of Japan was destroyed (no offense to any japanese people).

She then married a Caucasian man named Josh Oeles, who also has Japanese blood in him but yet a blonde, and they have Hiso as their only child, who also emerged as a blonde.

Favorite weapons:

Hiso was trained in Kendo by his mom, who used to be a Kendo teacher in Japan, taught how to use guns by his father, and his favorite weapons is a sword and two throwing daggers, even though this would probably change.

Clan: Modern

Powers:Storm, Super-Strength, and Super Speed

Crush: Rune Murkeywater

Sexuality: Straight male

Other: nothing

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

dragondolphin2613

Hiso's POV:

I felt myself falling, before landing on a skyscraper.

I saw vehicles whizz around me, and I looked ahead in awe. 

I laid my eyes on a girl entering a futuristic ship, and I fell in love, before even knowing what and where this place was...

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

SN-IPER

1 , , 3 ... 6 , 7 , 8