Thumbnail avatar c42b996421

wolfwerewolf17219

You have been practicing for years and years to be accepted into the hardest and most dangerous school of warriors! You are just waiting to get an invitation. After you feel like it has been longer than your actual life, you get an invitation at the school. You stay in the dorms and are at the school for until you have mastered everything in the world. But suddenly rumor spreads that there are monster teachers that would stop at nothing to steal the kids precious powers. Precious powers meaning there incredible skills and inner power. Are these actual rumors or are they real? You must find out or else you and your friends life are in trouble and you will never escape the school and never see the light of day ever again.....

Rules

You may say (filter).

No OP characters.

You may be number 1 at a lot of thing but not everything. Just specific stuff. You can be number one up to 3 groups. Ex:

Sports, Fighting and Stealth. Fighting obviously so two i guess. 

No real arguing just the rp arguing. i hope no one has an actual problem with anyone.lol

You can have weird eye colors and weird tattoos but nothing too weird.

Powers(yes i meant the elemental powers but just one)!

Earth: Can summon massive earthquakes.

Storm: Can summon massive storms

Fire: Summon fire

Air: Weighs nothing when wants to. Can fly.

Water: Control water.

Strength: has super strength

Invisble: well... invisble lol

Nature: can talk to animals and control plants on how they grow

Tryout Forms

Name:

Sexuality

Personality:

Apperance:

Armor:

Are you ok with getting hurt:

Are you ok with getting killed:

Weapon:

Animal:(like as your simble) up to two animals including mythical ones

Other:

My form

Name: Heather

Sexuality: She thinks it is all really gross

Personality: has a serious attidue. Confident, short tempered, tough, courage, brave. Leader. DOES NOT LIKE DRESS OR SKIRTS AT ALLLL! Is not fashionable at all

Apperance: dirty blond hair, her eyes change depending on her mood, tall 5'5, fit, skinny (not like too skinny those), long legs short body. Usually has a braid into a ponytail, on occasions she will have a side braid.

Armor: Black armor with a golden sword. Black camouflage ranger cloak. Bow an arrow on her back. In her boots that make it impossible to make noise with, she has a back up knife.

Are you ok with getting hurt: yes

Are you ok with getting killed: no

Weapon: Can fight with any weapon but prefers sword, bow, and throwing knife. She even ranks above adults.

Animal: wolf and phoenix

Other/Skills: Can fight VERY WELL, do not underestimate her or she will show you. Very good at all sports especiall soccer and football. Very good at stealth.

PLS HAVE FUN OR ELSE.........

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

Uh oh my flipside Midnight is here

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

Name: Nick

Sexuality: females

Personality: He is nice and tough. He speaks sometimes but not a lot. He has a huge group of friends that are like the cool kids they are mxed with girls and boys.

Apperance: Black hair bright green eyes. Tall and skinny. Strong arms. He has a really cool dragon tatoo on his chest. He wears a t-shirt and Jeans

Armor: Silver glow. It looks like a bright light. It is like a knights more in the times. His sword has Blue glow but it is golden.

Are you ok with getting hurt:yes

Are you ok with getting killed: (filter) no

Weapon: A high tech ax and Sword

Animal:(like as your simble) up to two animals including mythical ones: Phoenix and Pegasus

Other: he is a Nature Elemental He is number one at stealth and Agility

• Posted at:

wolfwerewolf17219

OMG i am so sorry! I forgot to put power in the tryout form

My power is storm. Peep remeber to put power. You dont relize you have them until like the middle of the rp

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

my form came in fast

Hey dawn I hope you accept mine

• Posted at:

wolfwerewolf17219

Accepted! Sorry to be picky but what hair color does Nick have?

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

Thumbnail avatar 0ec67d03c4

darkheart838

Name: Mariah

Sexuality: ......Pan??

Personality: Quiet, serious. Pretty forgiving, but if you hurt her friends well.... Heaven help you. more revealed in rp

Apperance: Tall, almost 6 foot, dark brown hair typically pulled back out of her face, slightly slanted brown eyes (look gold when angry or in battle mode) really pale skin, fit, scars cover her hands (mostly burns from baking or really dumb mistakes like cutting her hand rather than an apple)

Armor: Black steel plates fitted to her body

Are you ok with getting hurt: Uh yeah. this is a warrior's school

Are you ok with getting killed: Preferably not....

Weapon: Skilled archer, good with knives and most other weapons. Prefers her custom bow and assorted throwing knives

Animal: Wolf and dragon circling each other (like yin yang)

Other: Is available for crush or whatever

Power: Fire

• Posted at:

❦ᒚᗩᕲ| ᕲᗩᖇᖽᐸ❦

α ԋҽαɾƚ σϝ ʂƚҽҽʅ ρʅαƚҽԃ ɠσʅԃ 

ɳσ ૨αเɳ, ɳσ ƒσωε

GryffindoProud

Credit to Jokester for amazing siggy :D

wolfwerewolf17219

accepted!

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

darkheart838

How many people do you want before the rp starts?

• Posted at:

❦ᒚᗩᕲ| ᕲᗩᖇᖽᐸ❦

ɳσ ૨αเɳ, ɳσ ƒσωε

GryffindoProud

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

Name: Jordan Farraige

Sexuality: bi

Personality: she usually looks calm and rather emotionless at first glance but if you look harder you will see that she is a sarcastic funny girl. She is a quick thinker but sometimes her decisions aren't the best. She is a bit ornery and tends to find her way into trouble. Mostly small stuff but every once in a while she'll get herself in a pickle. She will drop dead serious if you talk bad about her or her friends. She fiercely loyal. She likes, music, singing, cool weather, the ocean, water in general, floral displays, positive attention, cats. she doesn't like, rude or obnoxious people, large birds, being judged, extremely hot or cold weather, going unnoticed, iced coffee, doing her hair. She fears, blending in or not being noticed, being judged but she normally just blocks all the negative comments etc. out of her life, large birds (very scary!), heights.

Appearance: 

>Hair Color/style: brown extremely curly hair that looks to be above her shoulders but if she would straighten it it would be about mid back. She usually leaves it down but if it's up it's usually in a half bun and short curly ponytail. 

>Eye Color: dark brown
>Skin: tan skin with tons of freckles all over her body and face.

>Height: about 5'4 in shoes

>Tattoos/Peircings/Other: both ears are pierced and each have a gold stud. She has a tattoo on her left wrist of a line drawn sail boat on a wave.

>Clothing: a grey burnout T-shirt and dark blue skinny jeans. A dark grey zip up jacket with an apricot colored horizontal stripe across the chest. She has apricot colored sneakers with grey accents. Occasionally she will wear a grey beanie or apricot colored fingerless gloves. She almost always has her acoustic guitar with her in a case or most often slung across her back with a strap over her chest.

Armor: dark crimson armor that is lightweight and fitted to her figure. There is a white snarling polar bear head symbol on her chest, about the size of a fist. She doesn't have a full helmet, or really a helmet at all. It's just a black cloth with a small picture of a polar bear head, snarling, on the front where her mouth would be. The cloth covers her neck, mouth, and nose. 

Are you ok with getting hurt:yes 
Are you ok with getting killed:yes 

Weapon: two silver short swords and/or a dark grey gun about the length of her arm and folds up to less than half its size. There is a clear tube on the barrel of the gun that seems to be filled with a bright green liquid. It's probably solar powered or something. When the trigger is pulled it releases a concentrated green light fragment, hurtling it wherever it was aimed. The gun has two settings, blast and explode. Blast does what I said above. Exploded does the same thing except instead of just penetrating the target, it sets off a small explosion that completely destroys the target. No one really knows how she got her hands on this weapon, but no one has yet dared to ask. 

Animal: a polar bear

Power: would you mind if I had an ice/cold power instead on the powers you listed? 

Other: SHE IS OPEN FOR A CRUSH. 

• Posted at:

:

: S

compasspaw43

Forget the part about the acoustic guitar. I copy/pasted this from a different form of mine and in that universe she had a guitar, but not in this one so just ignore that part. Thanks ;)

• Posted at:

:

wolfwerewolf17219

accepted and yeah you could have ice. I forgot about that somehow lol. Sorry this is my first rp.

Everyone! here are the new powers you can add:

Ice 

feel free to make any suggestions.

I well i am hoping i can get 10-15 maybe idk. What would be a good range?

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

Name: Indra Tran

Sexuality: Bi

Personality: She is an overall amiable individual, and will engage in conversation with other students. However, she doesn't always enjoy sharing about herself, and while friendly, will keep personal details to a minimum. She is confident in her abilities, and is seen by many as a strong-minded person. She is however, susceptible to self-doubt, and failure could mean a mental shut-down. She is determined to prevent failures of any capacity and has an indomitable will, despite mental setbacks.

Apperance: She has an angular face with a pair of brown eyes, framed by collar length wavy black hair. She is average height with a straight posture and composed disposition. Her skin is bronze in tone due to her heritage. Her clothes are almost always athletic in origin, and she is often seen wearing a vest.

Armor: Flexible iron armor with a thin layer of leather over top to fool opponents into reckless attacks.

Are you ok with getting hurt: Yes

Are you ok with getting killed: Preferably not now, but we'll see as this progresses

Weapon: Brass Knuckles with titanium studs, and occasionally a mace.

Animal: Royal Bengal Tiger

Other: She possesses the Super Strength ability, and she is 1st in her class in hand to hand combat. Her skills require speed for them to reach full potential, so she has and continues to train in agility exercises, making her above average in top speeds. She had learned 8 of India's native martial art forms from her grandfather, her favorite being Kalaripayattu, which draws from both raw force and swift movements.

• Posted at:

plus ultra, i guess

-----

i haven't used this site since i was 10

like the size 18 yellow comic sans?

here for the stale memories and the fresh tea

Charlie

she/her

SISTER SETH COMING THRU

Thumbnail avatar 42967d5310

amberdolphin1210

Name: Belinda Dubois

Sexuality: Doesn't like either gender like that.

Personality: Sassy, funny, fairly smart, kinda wierd, Loyal. More in POV.

Apperance: Red hair with purple stripe, blue eyes, lightly tanned skin.

Armor: light but strong breastplate. Helmet that is easy to see out of, but hard to hit the head inside. Sword made of Iron, Bow on back.

Are you ok with getting hurt: Sure.

Are you ok with getting killed: If I do, make sure it's protecting someone!

Weapon: Mostly likes sword and Bow and arrow.

Animal:(like as your simble) up to two animals including mythical ones: Fox, Rainbow haired Pegasus.(reference to Rena Rouge and Rainbow Dash.)

Other: Has been in the woods for a while, so if her power is anything, it's likely gonna be Nature. Plus, last name means "From the woods." Sings sometimes. also has mood swings.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

wolfwerewolf17219

Both Accepted! Any more taker?

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

wolfwerewolf17219

Since we have five people well should i include me. Well yeah. 6 people im hopeing we can start the rp when we have at least ten. When we start people will still be able to join but just the first part. I will keep everyone updated!

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

save a character?

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him/boi)

Forum bro: Tiger

Dead 5 times.

#NKT

Maybe I'm just a kid in love

Maybe I'm just a kid in love

-Sneeze-

If this is what it's like falling in love

Then I don't ever wanna grow up

Thumbnail avatar b2ea0c529a

misttiger110

Mind saving a spot? And just as a power suggestion, super speed.

• Posted at:

Cyclone~

Lord of fallen memes~

With; Eevee, Tamao, Rainer, and Sparky

Oh and my unmemenifficant flipside, Vortex!

Sisters of the multiverse,

I request for T-Series to be sister slayed!

Join the cause!

Get outta me swamp!

#itsneverogre

wolfwerewolf17219

Yeah you guys an save a spot. Ok super speed. i also thought of time

New Powers:

Super Speed: run really fast

Time: Go to the future and go to the past

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

Thumbnail avatar 0c5f026e50

fizzylion16

Fire, possibly?

Name: Jaquellene Davis (Goes by Jacke, but mainly Jack)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: She is very childish, weird, but actually smart. Her temper does get raised easily and she has ADHD. She is a pure gamer and is very athletic and sort of a roaster. She is very savage, but she is a kind person, just doesn't want to admit it. She is a tomboy at heart.

Apperance: Waist-length Dark red hair that fades to black (dyed), usually in a ponytail. She has dark green eyes and smooth, unusually pale skin. She has an oval shaped head and very long eyelashes that she hates. Her eyes are larger than normal and her lips are slim and usually chapped, and always has a cool or dirty expression on her face. She wears a red Adidas sweatshirt that is too big for her with the hood on, and black sunglasses and black headphones with silver lining. She wears flowy black pants and pitch-black tennis shoes. She wears a scorpin necklace from the zoo that has seemed unusual once she bought it, and a silver watch

Armor: When she transformes, she is wearing a red sweatshirt with fading-orange to red spikes down her back and her skin is red, eyes are red (everything) and her tennis shoes turn into boots that look like flame art put together in a form of a boot. Her pants turn into a red color, and that's about it. 

Killed/Injured: I am okay with getting injured, but I prefer not to die.

Weapon: Long sword with flames at the top (real). Her scorpion necklace gives her power, too.

Animal: A fire phoenix and a fox

Other: She has a twin sister named Jillian, and she is a spoiled brat. Her mom hates her for who she is, but her dad loves her. She is abused at home but has a great life at school, and basketball practice. When people underestimate her or tries to harm her, she gets angry and practically kills them. She can get emotional over certain things, like if she kills a friend or a loved one. Most of her friends are boys.

Sooo, is it okay? Tell me soon, I really want to do this!

• Posted at:

No. I don't like signatures.

Should I just admit my real name for crying out loud?

Ok. I will.

My name is Venom.

Well, at least that is my nickname.

~~Venom

misttiger110

Here’s mine:

Name: Hazel Parker

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Brave, sometimes stupidly so. She is sarcastic and smart, and she is loyal to her friends. She is known for sneaking out and getting into trouble, but she knows when to stop. Hazel is willing to help others, even if it comes with consequences for her. She is normally laid back and tries to avoid conflict. She’s naturally skeptical, and likes to see things and know them for a fact before proceeding. She can be stubborn and cocky at times, but she tries not to be. 

Appearance: Light blond hair with slightly darker roots, it’s long and reaches about 6 inches below her shoulders. She is about 5’6”, so slightly taller then average. She has an athletic build, and is slightly stronger than most girls. Her skin is sun tanned and she has freckles across the bridge of her nose. Her eyes are green with small flecks of silver, gold, and blue. They almost always have a mischievous glint. She has a scar on the top of her right hand from a childhood accident, and she is almost always smiling. She typically wears exercise clothes and a t-shirt, sometimes throwing on a grey-blue sweatshirt or red Santa Cruz sweatshirt. 

Armor: It is basic Greek armor, with a forest green plume in the helmet that has streaks of gold. It is engraved with the image of a golden griffin on the chest plate, and has small flame like designs throughout it.

Are you okay with them getting hurt: Yes

Are you okay with them getting killed: No, preferably not

Weapon: She uses a bow engraved with an eagle which has feather designs sprouting from it. She also uses a bronze dagger engraved with a roaring lion, and on occasion brass knuckles with small, pointed spikes. 

Animal: Griffin

Other: She is left handed

Powers: Super speed, she has the electric effect like the Flash. I was watching that last night, so it’s engraved in my mind.

• Posted at:

Cyclone~

Lord of fallen memes~

Join the cause!

Get outta me swamp!

#itsneverogre

wolfwerewolf17219

Accepted @Cyclone.

@Venom, these kids dont know about there powers yet and also i dont think her skin should be red and spikes go down her back. What i meant is something by weird is something not very noticable but if you feel if you want her skin to be red and spikes go down her back, she can. You will be accepted if you can can change the scorpian necklace how it gives her power you can be accepted. Well acually now that im thinking about it. Can she not know about this power the necklacd has until everyone figures out there power.

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

wolfwerewolf17219

OK this is going a lot faster than i thought. When we hit ten peeps lets start. I will give some plot of how we will start off

Finally everyone is on the Pegasus Carriage where we fly to the Warrior school. 

Some people have headphones on and sharpening weapons. Some people are socializing with other to figure out who they would want in there dorm. 

There are 4 clans in the Warrior School which is called Sworenia. Each clan has a status. Crystal Clan, Sun Clan, Wild Clan, and Shadow Clan. The Shadow Clan are the strongest but are they the bigger targets for the teachers.....

Everyone is in the Shadow Clan because we are the targets unless you dont want to be. Here are the Status from first to last

#1 Shadow Clan: very powerful powers and fighting and usually have done very well in there life and is usually the son or daughter of someone famous. Learns quickly. Can survive incredbly. Most hav there parents (i dont. You can choose if you want to have no family or you do)

#2 Wild Clan: Someone who has done farely well in there life but has had there ups and downs. Learns slowly so when they find out about there power they dont really know how to use it. Everyone has parents for some aparent reason

#3 Sun Clan: Someone who is pretty poor but has a enough to afford for there family but just barely has enough. As good as they are with fighting becasue they were accepted they can get scared easily and wont be able to fend for themself in the future. Most have parents but most of them beat there child.

#4 Crystal Clan: Can sometime be underestimated even but are usually pretty wimpy and barely make it as good as they are. Extremly poor and most have no family at all. But... there survival insticts are incredible. They could acually be good asitance in extreme cases but most likely not.

Choose and have one. We will all be in the Shadow clan but as i said you can be in a different one.

Plz let this through MODS!

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

Nick will be in shadow clan

• Posted at:

wolfwerewolf17219

ok thanks!

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

wolfwerewolf17219

boop

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

wolfwerewolf17219

beep bop.

Ok i thought of a new power:

NEW POWER ALERT!:

Shifter: can turn into anything or anyone only if that thing, animal, or person has been touched by the person who has the power of shifter

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

compasspaw43

Oh my gosh. My post seriously didn't go through?! I'll just sum it up. 

Jordan can either be a high ranking Wild Clan or a Low or middle ranked Shadow Clan. She's not absolutely the best of the best, and her parent isn't anyone famous, and she actually a quick learner. So she could go in either Clan. You pick! 

Also, since she is of a lower rank/clan/whatever can the other characters kind of push her around a bit and tease her? Like one would do to a sibling? That would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! 

• Posted at:

:

darkheart838

LOL!! ShadowClan is my favorite Clan from the Warriors series by Erin Hunter!! Is it OK if I'm ShadowClan?

• Posted at:

❦ᒚᗩᕲ| ᕲᗩᖇᖽᐸ❦

ɳσ ૨αเɳ, ɳσ ƒσωε

GryffindoProud

compasspaw43

If you don't mind I'd like Jordan(my character) as a high ranking Wild Clan. She learns quite quickly actually, and she only had one parent. The reason she wouldn't be in shadow clan is, because her parent is not someone famous, and she is not absolutely the best of the best. She's still a high ranking Wild Clan but she can also be a low or middle ranking Shadow Clan if you want. 

I just wanted to add, since my character is of a lower rank/Clan/whatever can the other characters kinda push her around and tease her a bit? Like one would do with a sibling? That would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! 

• Posted at:

:

compasspaw43

Ah, there it is! ^

• Posted at:

:

wolfwerewolf17219

of course! So we have one Wild clan and three Shadow. Also i have to start getting into the Warriors books of Erin Hunter. I have read one book. It was ok. I like the Surviver Seires the best

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

misttiger110

Could my character also be high ranking in Wild Clan? She learns fast and could potentially be in Shadow Clan, but isn’t “the best” at everything. And same thing as Ray, could my character be teased a bit for being in a lower ranking clan?

• Posted at:

Cyclone~

Lord of fallen memes~

Join the cause!

Get outta me swamp!

#itsneverogre

wolfwerewolf17219

Sure @Cyclone!

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

can we please start?

• Posted at:

wolfwerewolf17219

ok let me eat dinner then i will do it.

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

wolfwerewolf17219

i also have to take a shower. So i might start tonight at eight. That is the least i can say. Most prob nine fifteen. Feel free to pro!

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

Thumbnail avatar 42967d5310

amberdolphin1210

I have no idea what it means to pro.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

wolfwerewolf17219

OMG i am so sorry PoV it means to start. i am so sorry. Grammer is my weak spot lol

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

wolfwerewolf17219

Earlier than i thought

Dawns PoV:

After all these years of trying to get into Sworenia i finally got in. I wish my family was here to see me though.

My parents were dead. From a fire. A mysterious one. But i dont believe in "Mysterious" fire. I believe in people trying to kill my family becasue they were rich and powerful.

I got onto the hovertrain. The hover train was a beautiful train. It hovered above the tracks about two feet. It's steel glistened in the sunlight.

"ALL ABOARD"!

Everyone got on the train.

I was carrying everything i would need. Well, everything i had which was my armor, weapons, notebook, pen, and picture of my family. Then my card that shows proof that i am a SilverHeart which was my last name. My last name is the most important key to keep people from stealing my money. With the proof on the card i could open up all the money which was more than a hundred billion dollars.

I sat down next to a boy that seemed a lot older than me (Nick).

"Hi. I can't believe i got in after all these years", i say happily.

Then i take out my sword and start sharpening it.

This is like the most happy i have ever been since the death of my family.

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

THE MOST ANNOYING HERE!

I play

Soccer

Tennis