Thumbnail avatar 42967d5310

amberdolphin1210

You're training for a marathon, and you realize running is getting easier and easier for you. There seems to be no limit on your speed. After only a few weeks, you can run faster than most cars. You've tried to keep it a secret but your sister noticed and reveals a secret of her own, it seems like your whole family might have abilities...

I hide in my room. I look into the mirror.

"Only you know." I whisper.

I hear a knock on the door. I look down at the untidy mess I call a room and panic.

I exclaim, "Just a moment!"

I clean my room as fast as I can when Crystal comes in, just as I superspeed to the toybox, and she noticed my speed.

"I see you have superspeed." She frowns.

I say, "I can explain?"

WHAT AM I SAYING? I can't explain this!

Crystal giggles, "You can't, but I can, Scarlett."

I ask, "What are you talking about?"

Crystal closes the door and whispers, "I promise not to tell anyone. Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye. Now, you have to see this."

I frown, then gasp as the bed lifts up without anyone touching it. I look towards Crystal, then back to the bed. I push the bed down and Crystal lifts up.

"Incredible! Just like Jack Jack!" I gasp.

Crystal giggles, "I guess so. I'll explain your... ability. You have superspeed, that makes you move fast enough that you turn into a glowing blur of vibrating motion and sometimes can't even be seen by others. You will be able to run over four hundred miles an hour."

I ask, "Is this the only thing I'll be able to do?"

Crystal smirks, "I wish. Eventually, you will be able to stick to walls like Spider-Man. And at some point, you'll have vocal manipulation."

I ask, "What's that?"

Crystal answers, "Vocal manipulation is when you manipulate your vocal chords to mimic other people's voices and make different sounds."

I blink, then collapse on the ground.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Thumbnail avatar 1658d3e1d5

coindragon103

...oh

• Posted at:

Hope Fluffeh Huggles

Queen of fire nekos

Hufflepuff|ThreadGhost|Inactive|loyal SAMBer|

"I'll never give up. The gone disease is strong, but we are stronger." Me, just now

#ForeverFluffeh

#RememberTheLost

Gang: Mallow, Leech, Flare, Starmaker

Thumbnail avatar 78fd0cb33b

wolfwerewolf17219

i have been running for three straight days. I keep telling my mom in my phone im ok, just running.

Running nonstop and faster than all teh cars around me. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

With..BlackWing, Willin,Amber Eye, and..ugh my flipside Midnight

I play

Soccer

Tennis