You, a normal boy/girl/other, are completing your daily routine with your walk home when a man wearing all white zooms past you and drops an object from his pocket. You bend to pick it up only to find out that it's... a pocketwatch? A very expensive watch at that. You, being the foolish, do-gooder that you are, give chase and follow the man to return his watch. However, as you run throughout town, you gradually pick up more and more people as you bump into them on the street, until you have a whole line's worth of people in hot pursuit of both you and this man. You are all running and making such a ruckus it's a mystery how he doesn't hear you. The chase goes on until he disappears behind a carefully placed bush, and you whip around it, tired and ready to give him the watch and leave. You realize too late that he really disappeared into a faintly glowing gigantic HOLE IN THE GROUND. You can't stop, an neither can the people behind you, and you and all your pursuers go tumbling down, down, down into the unknown...

You wake up in a grassy clearing, surrounded by everyone who chased you. As you all gradually shake off your fatigue, you realize you are not where you came from. You are in a new place, filled with mystic creatures and phantasmal sights. Before you can even get your bearings, you and your fellows are thrown into a world of intrigue and magic, one far from you own. The Card Army (not actual cards) needs someone to lead them after the mysterious disappearance of their leaders two months ago. And they seem to believe that you, along with your new accquaitences, are just the people they've been waiting for. What is all this about Wonderland? Who is this mysterious Joker? And what role does the Mad Hatter have in the disappearance of the former leader? But most importantly, what role are YOU to play in this new place? 

How y'all doing? Did you like the intro? Basically, there will be roles open for various numbered cards from a standard deck. I won't do all of them (54 is alot) and I don't know the total yet. I'm going to start with a few and I'll add some later if I need to. There isn't going to be many rules besides the basics so just:

1. Don't start fights outside of the story

2. Don't try to ruin other people fun

3. Don't be rude if you didn't get the spot you want, they're all cool

4. No controlling others character's without permission

5. PLEASE no op/destroyer of worlds type characters. Yes, there is magic and weapons, but don't make your character flat and too overpowered for anyone to have fun when fighting/interaacting with you. Remember, your character came from basic, magic-less monster-less Earth, so they shouldn't have mastery over magic or be a martial arts genius without good reason.

Magic types: (IMPORTANT)

So, for this I figured i'd do something a little different. You probably notice that there is a weapon spot but not a magic spot like I promised. You guys can design whatever weapon you want. Have it be completely normal of absolutely CRAZY, I don't care. For magic however, I was thinking I'd have you send in your form or pick a spot, and then i'd assign you magic. Something that''d be relevant to the suit/number. They'd all be equally awseome, and it would force you to adapt a bit. I thought it'd be cool, but if y'all hate this the let me know and i'll change it. Type magic words in the other section if you read this.

Spots:(each suit is an army, kings don't have to be male and queens don't have to be female, there are no absolute rulers)

King of Spades:

Queen of Spades:

Jack of Spades:

Ace of Spades:

8 of Spades:

King of Hearts:

Queen of Hearts:

Jack of Hearts:

Ace of Hearts:

10 of Hearts:

King of Diamonds:

Queen of Diamonds:

Jack of Diamonds:

Ace of Diamonds:

7 Of Diamonds:

King of Clubs:

Queen of Clubs:

Jack Of Clubs:

Ace of Clubs:

5 of Clubs:

Form: (delete the extra words in red on the form)

You may have up to 2 forms for now.

Name:

Age: (doesn't necessarily matter, but lets not have a whole list of 12 year olds ok? Variety is key and I don't think a Card Army would elect a pre-teen as their leader)

Sexuality:

Card (number and suit):

Personality: (please have it be more than two words so i can get a better sense of you)

Appearence:

Weapon:

Background: (optional)

Other:

Leave suggestions or questions below and i'll get to them soon. My forms will be up quickly as well.  Have fun!

*Charlie out*

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

plus ultra, i guess

-----

i haven't used this site since i was 10

like the size 18 yellow comic sans?

here for the stale memories and the fresh tea

Charlie

she/her

SISTER SETH COMING THRU

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

Save the Jack of Spades!

• Posted at:

Arial (with Andale)

This world’s never truly dark

Come together now

Let’s find a galaxy we can call

Home, and let’s vow

To never let the moon’s light cloud

cultist of hinanan and zur

SHSL Esper

Saved! And i'll be taking Ace of Diamonds, I forgot to include this in the first post.

• Posted at:

plus ultra, i guess

-----

Charlie

she/her

SISTER SETH COMING THRU

Save queen of spades!

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʟɪᴀʀ's ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ ᴛᴏᴏʟ"-ʀᴏʟᴀɴᴅ

#Haven86and3000+posts

Saved! Saves last 3 days normally, so that's what we'll stick with.

• Posted at:

plus ultra, i guess

-----

Charlie

she/her

SISTER SETH COMING THRU

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Save Jack of Hearts!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Saved!

• Posted at:

plus ultra, i guess

-----

Charlie

she/her

SISTER SETH COMING THRU

Thumbnail avatar 671217a0a3

horsedragon1273

Save the queen of clubs and king of diamonds please.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

Why so silent, good Messieurs?

Did you think that I had left you for good?

One day I was walking and I found this big log

...Yes, I'm hiding in a crate. Tickets are expensive.

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

Thumbnail avatar 671217a0a3

horsedragon1273

Actually, switch mine to king of clubs and queen of diamonds please.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

Why so silent, good Messieurs?

Did you think that I had left you for good?

One day I was walking and I found this big log

...Yes, I'm hiding in a crate. Tickets are expensive.

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

Both spots saved. Current standings are:

King of Spades:

Queen of Spades: saved for @cain

Jack of Spades: saved for @arial

Ace of Spades:

8 of Spades:

King of Hearts:

Queen of Hearts:

Jack of Hearts: saved for @lavender

Ace of Hearts:

10 of Hearts:

King of Diamonds:

Queen of Diamonds: saved for @rebel

Jack of Diamonds:

Ace of Diamonds: Me

7 Of Diamonds:

King of Clubs: saved for @rebel

Queen of Clubs:

Jack Of Clubs:

Ace of Clubs:

5 of Clubs:

• Posted at:

plus ultra, i guess

-----

Charlie

she/her

SISTER SETH COMING THRU

what exactly would a Jack, Ace, and a number be? Like what role they would have. 

• Posted at:

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

@key Since it is based on a standard deck, The King would be the highest rank. However, this is JUST a title, and this does not by any means make the Kings the most powerful of the bunch. The Queen is right hand man to the King, and the Jack heads most training sessions of the general army along with the numbered cards (2-10). The Ace is out in the field the most. While the "King" holds the title, all card are on equal political par with each other.

The 13 high members of each army (King-2) gather together amongst their suits often to plan, and all 52 (excluding Joker, for now) come together a few times a year to prevent fighting and work out issues. Everyone in that 52 group has a say in decisions.

You can base you character any way that you want, making them physically strong, mentally strong, or magically strong, along with any combination of the three. Give them strengths and weaknesses however you want, your rank doesn't equal your capabilities, whether you are a King or 7.

• Posted at:

plus ultra, i guess

-----

Charlie

she/her

SISTER SETH COMING THRU

I hope that all made sense, it's a bit hard to explain. My form for Ace of Diamonds should be in by tommorow, and I might grab another spot depending on which direction my mood has swung lol

• Posted at:

plus ultra, i guess

-----

Charlie

she/her

SISTER SETH COMING THRU

Here is my 1st form. Reminder that all saves last 3 days.

Name: Elaine "Ellie" Raymond

Sexuality: Asexual

Card (number and suit): Ace of Diamonds

Personality: Despite her carefree nickname, Ellie is a determined, straightforward individual. She is devoted to her work, both in her hometown and in Wonderland, and her drive to get things done can make her look intimidating amongst others. Her tendency to strive for success makes her a perfect Ace, leading her team to victory in the field. She only focuses on one thing at a time and can come of as cold due to her one track mind. However, she worries often on how her peers view her, and she will often overthink interactions she has throughout the day after they've long been over. She tries to soften herself in casual interactions, but when others don't pick up on her efforts she often leaves conversations flustered and full of anxiety.

Appearence: Ellie has a gentle, round face, sharply contrasting her sharp grey eyes. Her hair is cut around her shoulder blades with bangs falling to her eyebrows, straight and blue in color. She has a faint dusting of freckles over her cheeks, which she dislikes and constantly tries to cover them up. She is of above average height, and is lithe in figure with a bone straight posture. She wears a variation of the standard uniform, including a white button up shirt and a thigh-length stiff jacket in white with red stitching on the back, depciting the Diamond Army emblem. She wears the standard issue trousers to match her jacket, with black knee boots to her feet. She has a waistband full over small pouches, holding ammo, flares, and other necessities. Her only accessory is a gold pocket watch hanging from her coat's breastpocket.

Weapon: Ellie's weapon of choice is a sniper rifle, made from the basic body of a soldiers basic weapon with many custom modifications added in her pursuit to make a perfect gun. It is white in color, with a black scope and red trigger keys. It shoots magic bullets, forged from concentrated magic. Depending on Ellie's intent, the bullets can do a varitey of things, such as knock outs or killing.

Background: (optional) I think I will develop this further in the story itself.

Other: Ellie is known among the Diamonds for being quick witted, and often snips at the others during meetings. She can play the viola ant an intermediate level. "Magic words"

• Posted at:

plus ultra, i guess

-----

Charlie

she/her

SISTER SETH COMING THRU

I don't think I liked how I set up the magic system. I think I'd rather have it as sort of a fluid source, something that can be utilized by anyone who knows how to access it properly. Not a ton of Wonderland residents know how to use it extremely well, but most know basic techniques. Since the participants are new to this world, they will have little to no idea on how it works, and willl only be able to vaguely use it until they are taught by someone else. Even then, they still could not have an aptitude for the craft, and could be bad at it or not use it at all.

• Posted at:

plus ultra, i guess

-----

Charlie

she/her

SISTER SETH COMING THRU