Thumbnail avatar 77deb5992f

misttiger110

This is the third RP I’m making in the span of one month, so I’m probably not going to make any more for a while. I’m not sure if someone has done something like this, but credit to them if they have. Hope you guys like it!

Prompt/Plot—

It has been hundreds of years sense the Wrym and Conquerors, and Erdas has been modernized. There are now planes, cars, skyscrapers, advanced weapons, and so much more technology. The bond is still present, but rarer than before. It now has little use in society.

However, it is still around. The Evertree still stands tall, but the Greencloaks no longer exist. Marked people are often turned over to the navy or army, used as scouts and spy’s. So far, there has been peace between Amaya, Zhong, Eura, Nilo, and Stetriol. 

Something is coming, tensions between the nations are growing as the technological race demands more materials and information. Great beasts are now being summoned by children and teenagers, and slowly the bond is taking a more major roll. The marked band together, forming a group not unlike the Greencloaks. 

The Evertree begins to weaken as the ties between the nations unravel. Zhong and Eura become allies, while Amaya, Nilo, and Stetriol form a friendship. Tensions grow, and war soon breaks out. The two sides are pitted against each other, and the marked need to take action to return the peace and stop the war from taking countless lives.

The different nations are tearing themselves apart, sending Erdas into a downward spiral.

Idea—

Erdas is essentially today’s world, but in this RP it will still have the same geography and history as it does in SA

-Amaya= The America’s

-Zhong= Asia

-Eura= Europe

-Nilo= Africa

-Stetriol= Australia

Characters— 

Form your characters on the culture of these areas. Do not make a character that does not have physical and cultural similarities to their region. Please, no OPness in this RP. 

You CAN have a great beast as your spirit animal. Just one OC per great beast. Saves for them will last five days before you need to refresh it. Every so often, I will post a list of the taken great beasts. You can have as many OCs as you would like, but you can have a maximum of two OCs with a great beast. This is to ensure that everyone who wants one has a chance of having one. 

Unavailable great beasts (these two are taken by me):

-Essix 

-Arax 

Slots—

-All great beasts besides Arax and Essix, one character per great beast

-Unlimited for any other spirit animal

For the sake of the RP, I made the age range for summoning a spirit animal a bit larger

Here’s the forum, remove all ()—

Name (first and last):

Age (11-15):

Sexuality (LGBT+ accepted):

Appearance (detail, please):

Personality (detail, please):

Likes/dislikes:

Background story (nothing over traumatic):

Spirit animal species and appearance (if it is a great beast, no description should be needed):

Spirit animal name:

Spirit animal personality:

Ships/Crushes:

Abilities from their bond:

Talents (in general): 

Other:

I’ll get mine in soon. Feel free to ask any questions!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

(sister) Cyclone

And... Eevee, Tamao, Rainer, Sparky,

and don’t forget my flipside, Vortex!

Sisters of the SAMB,

I request for T-Series to be sister slayed! 

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Save a spot, please!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Name: Ezekiel Lux

Sexuality: Homosexual

Appearance: Zeke is a bit tall for his age, standing at 6'3. He seems to be a walking bean pole, but does have a little muscle on him. He's a bit on the pale side and he never seems to tan. He has dark grey, nearly black eyes and usually has an amused expression on his face. His hair is black and the sides and back are shaved, leaving a somewhat messy mop of hair on top. He has a few black hoop earrings in each ear. He usually wears short sleeved shirts where their sleeves are a different color (ie: blue shirt with red sleeves), fitting black jeans, and boots. He does have a dark blue hoodie he keeps with him, but he usually doesn't wear it. 

Personality: Ezekiel keeps things almost offensively light hearted and thinks everything is at least a little funny. Though he seems to think everything's a game, he does take things seriously. He tries to not give too much information about himself or get attatched, and has a strangely semi-formal speech pattern (he also uses his hands to talk a lot). He has a hard time staying still and will usually tap his foot. Funny enough, he's not Christian, even though he was adopted by a pastor. Though he does find Religion to be an interesting subject and may even talk a little on it. (Tends to try out different religions.)

Likes/dislikes: He loves coffee, staying up at night, cats and snakes, sweets, the dark. He hates closed spaces, bright lights, getting into drama.

Background story: His Father left before he could meet him and his Mother died of lung cancer when he was ten. Instead of being orphaned, his Pastor adopted him, which is where he lives now.

Spirit animal species and appearance: Lion, 'tis a Great Beast

Spirit animal name: Cabaro

Spirit animal personality: Very confident, almost to a fault. A little on the serious side, but does goof around from time to time. ((idk))

Ships/Crushes: Open, just ask

Abilities from their bond: Heightened senses (not creative right now; is it possible I can add one more thing to this later if/when I think of it...?)

Talents: He can be very persuasive when he's determined enough. He can write and draw a bit, too.

Other: Secretly has a grey stuffed lion he got from his Mother before she passed. He, uncreatively, named it Grey. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven78and3,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

Name: Nick Allen

Sexuality: females

Appearance: Jet black hair, green eyes. He is strong and has six pack abs. He is very tall like 6'5.  He wears a t-shirt and jeans with a golden cloak. His cloak has diamonds in it. His t-shirt shows a diamond with different sections. The Green represents America. Yellow represents Africa. Blue represents Asia. Red represents Australia. He has a tatto that looks like a dragon on his back and a scorpion tattoo on his chest.

Personality: He has a very laid back attitude. He normally stays silent but will sometimes talk when spoken to first. He never causes trouble or gets in trouble for talking. He will look at you like stop if you are annoying him and a lot of people will stop talking.

Likes/dislikes: Females that like him. Boys who want to kill him

Background story: His mother was killed. His father became very rich. His brothers are rough so he ended up with a scar on his chest and arm. His sisters leave him alone. He is the oldest of his siblings that he knows of.

Spirit animal species and appearance: Great Beast

Spirit animal name: I forgot the name of the lion

Ships/Crushes: Any girl that wants him

Abilities from their bond: Loud voice

Talents: He can run really fast and is really athletic and is great at agility is also one of the best archers if not the best

Other: His sister that is a minute younger twin is also with the bond of an animal

Name: Natalie Allen

Sexuality: Male

Appearance: same as flame except for the tattoos

Personality: Laid back attitude. Not very talkative. She is sorta mean. She is in the same group of friends as flame.

Likes/dislikes: She likes her family and boys that want to be her boyfriend. Girls that hate her and her brother

Background story: same as flame's of course except this: She was almost killed with a gun by a robber

Spirit animal species and appearance: Great Beast

Spirit animal name: What was the name of the polar bear?

Ships/Crushes: Certain boys that look good and are good at sports but not the best like her twin

Abilities from their bond: Strength

Talents: Great swimmer and archer and possibly a better archer than her twin

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar de605210ba

scarletdragon3016

Save the spot with Jhi, please.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Gσԃ σϝ Lσαʅƚ, Lιϝҽ, αɳԃ Cσʂɱσʂ

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

"Now serving...mascara ! And snop."

Thumbnail avatar 7e99905417

tornadowave90

Save a spot. (Not a Great Beast)

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

Some call me Rey, Poet, or Valence.

☆We have a reputation of failure to uphold!☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

INTJ

Tornado's Inactivity? Band. Hotel? Trivago.

Thumbnail avatar c42b996421

wolfwerewolf17219

Name: dawn

Sexuality: doesnt like either

Apperance: dirty blond long hair. Extremly fit. Extremly  strong and fast. long legs short body. Her eyes change depending on her mood since ceremony. her face is heart like without the top curve.

Personality: Temper and anger can explode like volcano. tomboy in her heart. Lyal, Courage, brave, humble, will do anything for her friends if it means dying. She is confindent for everyone and belives in anything she put her mindset to. Very good leader

Likes: Fighting sports. Can fight with any weapon and is the best fighter in teh world for her age.

Dislikes: romance, school, homework.

Spirit Animals: Wolf, Briggan, Jaguar, Uraza

Names: Briggan, Uraza

Personality: Playful and dawn is right back at them but when it comes to missions they are all ears and claws. they love to play fight and play with dawn. Kind and incredibly Strong

Background story: she is ready for hr ceremony

Crushes: none

Ability's: rain dancer and hunter. 

Talents: Fighting, she is the best fighter in teh world for her age. Can fight with any weapon. Best at the bow, sword, and throwing knives. Sports. Runnibg, extremly fast.

Other: Region:Amaya

Here ya go!

• Posted at:

(Sister)@Darmidnight or Dawn

An average 11 year old

But does that mean i dont have a voice to be heard?

No it doesnt

My voice is loud and i dont care

I speak my mind whether you like it or not

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

scarletdragon3016

@Darmidnight Excuse me for saying this, as I'm practically a crimedoer in OPness, xD, but is it fair for your OC to be "the best fighter in the world"? I feel like that downgrades all other characters. Also, I feel like a person can only have two spirit animals (last I recalled); excuse me if I forgot something crucial, xD.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

scarletdragon3016

Name: Usoshaku Seiji

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: He is Zhongenese, twelve years old, and about 5’ 2’’ tall.

He is very handsome but young. He has somewhat dark skin due to the Sun, and dark, glowing brown eyes along with a strong crimson tint (that makes it seem like his eyes glow with red). He has dark raven hair that is long (all the way to his hip). Despite his tall height his face looks young and boyish, with high cheekbones; this makes his face overall look relatively thin.

He wants to confuse people of his true age, thus he wears a mask that covers his entire face (excluding his eyes and breathing holes near the mouth), because his appearance is just too pleasant for him to be taken seriously by opponents. He is actually pretty muscular due to training and him pushing himself beyond limits, but he always looks thin compared to other boys his age, and even younger boys. Overall he looks fit, though skinny, and younger than his years.  

Outside of battle he usually wears a tight tunic, leggings, knee pads, and high boots. He also lets his hair down, tying it back loosely with a band. His mask will be taken off, revealing his face. Notably he also usually has bandages wrapped around both of his arms, and gloves on with his fingers being able to be out and have great flexibility. The mask will always remain on if even if he is just wearing military clothes.

(This may never be used in the roleplay) Usually on the battlefield he wears full-body but light armor, including a helmet. He is seen using all sorts of traditional Zhongenese weapons, such as maces, bows, crossbows, firearms, broadswords, chain whips, double-edged swords, spears, staffs, et cetera. He is fatally efficient with his weapons and fighting technique, which are adjusted to the circumstances.

His armor is usually composed of dark colors, such as black, dark blue, and gray, and sometimes silver and gold. His mask is silver.

In addition, whenever on the battlefield his hair will be tied up tightly.

Personality: He is very cautious, stern, and not open to strangers or those who he does not know. He is observant and he tends to be able to see how a person is, how a situation is, what events are heading towards, et cetera. He has good leadership skills however sometimes he is actually hesitant to whether what he is doing is right, and he actually dislikes hurting people. 

Something special about him is his extraordinary sixth sense and the way he sees the world in a way different than everybody else. He can tell what a person is like by looking at them, or hearing about them, an ability of his even without the help of his spirit animal.

He also hates being ridiculed or underestimated. He is brutal while fighting for his beliefs, but he is loyal to those who are loyal to him. He also hates emotions such as sadness and anger, because he sees them as his weaknesses, and he limits emotions to the absolute minimum. This makes him seem extremely dispassionate, and it sometimes even appears to be callousness.

In addition he is very accurate at exploiting an enemy’s weaknesses, and using them to his advantage. He also learns techniques and skills very fast. He can also understand people very well if he wants to.

His beliefs are that there is no actual good or evil in the world, and the world itself is the definition of indefinability.   

Being very stern, it is said that no one has ever seen him smile. Some remark that his smile would probably be nonexistent until the end of time, but if by some miracle he smiled it would be one of the most beautiful ones.

Likes/dislikes: He likes those who are loyal and trustable, and he essentially detests the opposite: Those who are sneaky and deceitful. He likes eating durian, though he essentially eats nothing other than a very tiny meal. He also highly dislikes wearing his mask.

Background story: His ancestors were Conquerors who died in battle against the Greencloaks. His parents are both in military rank in Zhong, who are in charge of maintaining defense in case of an attack from another “continent”.

Spirit animal species and appearance: The Great Beast Jhi. She is a panda and has silver eyes, and is…well, a panda.

Spirit animal name: Jhi

Spirit animal personality: Calm, intuitive, peace-loving, negotiating, etc.

Ships/Crushes: N/A

Abilities from their bond: He obtains stamina, speed, raw power, even more attention to mere details, cool consideration, some extent on foresight, increased thinking skills, increased fighting skills, and enhanced instincts and senses. He is also able to be heal and be healed. General abilities would be generally the same as Meilin got from Jhi in the Spirit Animals series, plus some extra.

Talents: Hand-to-hand combat, fighting, intuition, strategizing, etc. 

Other: Sorry, I’m in a hurry to get this done. :)

You might have noticed he has a mask. This is because he is in the military, but he is obviously underage. Therefore, the solution for this is for him to wear a mask, though he highly dislikes this.

You might say Jhi and Usoshaku have a very peculiar pairing…

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

wolfwerewolf17219

For her age she is the best fighter in the country maybe?

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

wolfwerewolf17219

wooowww. That is a long post Galaxian lol

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

scarletdragon3016

@Darmidnight No it isn't, xD.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

misttiger110

@Knight- Accepted, but Cabaro was already taken. You can take a different great beast for Nick, though.

@Darmidnight- One great beast/spirit animal per OC, please. And like Galaxian already mentioned, try to keep the OPness down a bit. Thanks!

@Everyone else- Accepted and/or saved :)

And I realized that I may have worded a couple things poorly, here’s a couple clarifications:

-When I listed off the continents that exist here (America, Australia) and compared them to the different places of Erdas, I was just matching the similar cultures. Amaya isn’t actually America in this RP, Zhong isn’t Asia, etc. The geography is the same as it is in SA.

-One spirit animal per OC, and if you have more than one OC, only two of them can have a great beast for their spirit animal. 

Sorry for any confusion! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I was typing this RP out in a rush, so I’m happy to provide any clarifications. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

wolfwerewolf17219

Ok just Briggan.

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

misttiger110

Boop

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

wolfwerewolf17219

Am i accepted with teh exception of just briggan. Maybe?

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

maybe the eagle?

• Posted at:

Name: Travis Ice

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Light, sun-tanned skin with pale blue eyes, long blond hair that reaches his shoulders, and two scabs on his right cheek. He often has a hairtie around his wrist, and often wears short jeans with a light-colored shirt and a hoodie wrapped around his waist. He has a skinny build, and he reaches about 5'4 in height. He wears worn-down red shoes.

Personality: He's easy-going, relaxed, and overall a nice guy to have your back. He always tries to brighten the mood (which sometimes makes him annoying for some people), and always offers to do favors for his peers. This does make him a bit gullible. He goes with his gut and doesn't like to stress over small things. He dislikes unfair rules/laws, and even if some of the rules are fair, he often tries to break them without getting in trouble.

Likes/dislikes: He enjoys drawing, time to himself, independent work, and a challenge he can easily solve. 

He dislikes wind, cold weaher, huge crowds, and being alone for long periods of time.

Background stor: He was born with his twin sister, Emily, and raised in the culture of Amaya. He always saw that his parents favored him over his sister, and that always ate him up inside to have to live with that. Emily eventually got in a fight with her parents, and Travis chose to go with Emily instead of staying with his parents. They both left the house at the age of 10 to live with their uncle. Even later on, Travis became intrigued with the Spirit Animal bonds. Once surprisingly getting his, Emily got upset with him, because the odds always seemed to be in his favor. She left to take a walk, right when the army figured out what he'd acheived. They invited him to be a soldier,which he politely declined. They offered to at least become a spy, and they'd give his family an amount of money in exchange. He said yes, for the better of his family. It was a long trip to the army base, and it seemed his spirit animal had gotten even more close to him than 30 minutes before. Travis still does regret never saying goodbye to Emily, but is happy with his life as of right now.

Spirit animal species and appearance: Fossa. He has light brown fur and huge emerald green eyes. His stomach is a sandy brown, and his nose is black.

Spirit animal name: Ghost

Spirit animal personality: He is extremely loyal, and doesn't trust leaving Travis alone for long periods of time. He can be extremely protective, and likes wrapping around Travis's neck for warmth or safety, Travis can never tell.

Ships/Crushes: None, but open to anyone!

Abilities from their bond: Travis can always seem to tell where Ghost is at a certain time. He uses this to make sure Ghost is within range of hearing enemy troops, but away from detection.

Talents : Drawing, archery, remaining quiet, independent work, and his charm seems to work on 80% of people.

Other: None really, but he can't stand anyone who doesn't have a sense of humor ahaha

• Posted at:

Feather - Poodle Moth Merchant

"If a 9 yr old kid used skin cream to make someone look 10 years younger would they disappear"

misttiger110

@Dawn- Yes, just please specify the abilities a bit more. Also, try to take a bit of the OPness out of her fighting ability. Thanks!

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

what was the name of the great beast eagle?

• Posted at:

misttiger110

@Knight- Yeah, that’s fine! You can take Halawir

@Feather- Accepted!

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Here’s one of my forums-

Name: Skylar Grace, prefers Sky

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Skylar has long, caramel colored hair which reaches around 6 inches below her shoulder. It has slightly darker tips, and she normally leaves it down. She is reasonably tall, around 5’8,” and has a thin and athletic build. Her skin has a somewhat dark sun tan, and she has a splash of freakles across the bridge of her nose and cheekbones. Just below her lip and to the right, she has a small scar from the time a cat scratched her as a toddler. Her eyes are ocean blue, with small flecks of silver and grey. Normally, she will wear tattered jean shorts and a t-shirt, but if it’s cold outside she will wear a sweatshirt and leggings. 

Personality: A few basic words to sum up her personality are determined, sarcastic, humorous, mischievous, optimistic, ambitious, laid back, stubborn, witty, and understanding. She normally relies on her gut instinct rather then her brain, meaning that she often takes risks that she could have avoided. Sky is always willing to help, and can make a good leader when she decides to step up. She is extroverted, and she will try to include everyone in conversations and tasks. She finds it relatively easy to make new friends. Although she cracks cheesy jokes, she knows when it’s time for her to pipe down and be serious, although a bit of humor never hurts. Often, she sneaks out and gets into trouble, weather she’s just going out on a late night walk or trespassing on someone’s property. Many people are surprised by her wit, as she often covers it up with her poor choices and humor.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes; Humor, honesty, dogs, those who are acceptant of others, her friends and family, loyalty, drawing, music, nature, the ocean, and stormy weather. Dislikes; Those who are overly serious, dishonesty, grasshoppers, those who are overly stubborn (this may be because her stubbornness causes her to argue with other people who are stubborn), people who are minuplative and deceptive, open and dark spaces, and being alone.

Background story: She lives in Concorba, which is now modernized and unrecognizable of what it was hundreds of years ago. It has skyscrapers, airports, terrible traffic, and all other things that big cities have. Her father was shipped out into battle when the war began to progress, and she lives with her mother and younger sister. She lives a normal 8th grade life, if you were to subtract the fact that a world war involving her father was in progress. (I’ll PoV when she summons Essix) 

Spirit animal species and appearance: The species is falcon, and Essix looks the same as she does in the books. Amber eyes, etc.

Spirit animal name: Essix

Spirit animal personality: Stubborn, free willed, and rather mischievous. She is the same as she is in the SA series.

Ships/crushes: Open

Abilities from bond: Sky can see out of Essix’s eyes, like Rollan could. Essix improves her agility and vision, she also sharpens Sky’s sense of hearing and smell.

Talents: She is rather athletic, and is quite good at running. She is also a good drawer, and is quite good at sneaking around. One of her strong suits is making puns and unnecessary jokes. 

Other: Left handed  

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

@Knight- Halawir. And yes, go ahead and take him :)

@Feather- Accepted

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Ugh, I thought that didn’t go through and made a comment similar to it. Whatevs, y’all know what it was saying!

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

wolfwerewolf17219

Halawrie. But people cant get eagles becasue Halawrie is a traitor. Well, just halawrie yo ucan get but not any other eagles.

Abilities: Rain dancer:

Able to make lightning strick all the enemies around her from two hundred meters. Can also make a substance on the floor that can slow, stun and make the enemy weaker.

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

misttiger110

Boop

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Boop. I’ll start this once I turn in my other forum, and a couple other people get one in.

Thanks for being patient! I haven’t had much time to do this lately.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Gah, now I’m going on a last minute trip this week. I’ll get my other forum I’m tomorrow, but sense I might not be online Monday-Wednesday, the RP will most likely start Wednesday night or Thursday. Again, thank you all for being patient! 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Okay, thanks for your patience, everyone! I’m starting this today, but I’m still accepting forums for a while. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Here’s my other forum:

Name: Josiah Crestman

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Josiah has chestnut brown hair, which is not “short” but is not “long” either. His eyes are hazel colored. He is reasonably tall, about 6’ tall and has an athletic build. His skin has a light tan from being outside so often. Most of the time, he will wear casual clothes, such as a t-shirt and shorts. 

Personality: Josiah is sarcastic, smart, bold, determined, stubborn, and enjoys joking around. Often times, he will try and mask his fears with his stupid jokes. He is brave and determined, however he can make impulsive and reckless decisions. His stubbornness will often get the best of him, and he will stick to his original view even if he actually has been persuaded. Josiah can be a leader, a good one in fact when he puts his mind to it. He is a caring friend, and is typically optimistic. He is loyal to those he trusts and get along with, and puts others before himself. 

Likes- Jokes, thrill seeking, hanging out with friends, animals, helping others out, people who are loyal and kind.

Dislikes- People who are overly serious, being alone, selfishness, those who lie, people who are deceitful.

Background story: He lives in Concorba, and is just a basic middle school boy. His father works for the government and his mother works at a coffee shop. I’ll PoV the rest of it.

Spirit animal species and appearance: Arax the ram

Spirit animal name: Arax

Spirit animal personality: Stubborn, bold, caring

Ill fill lthe rest out later!

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Here’s the rest of my second forum. I ended up not having time, but didn’t want to restart making it so I submitted early.

Ships/crushes: Open

Abilities from bond: He can run and jump quickly whenever he taps into Arax’s strength. Like most other bonds, it also gives him boosted senses. 

Talents: Sports, hunting, climbing, and archery. He’s also pretty good at making new friends. 

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Sky- 

My history teacher went on about the history of Erdas, telling us about the Wrym and how it was stopped. I had zoned out for most of it, honestly eighth grade history wasn’t very interesting. On the bright side, today was my 14th birthday. 

The bell rang, and everyone quickly jumped up and threw their backpacks on. Finally, school was over. I walked out with one of my friends, Mayah, and the two of had an interesting argument about what type of pie was better; apple or pumpkin. Seriously, who likes pumpkin pie more than apple pie? The two of us split off, and I walked home. My neighborhood wasn’t the best place, the yards were ragged and the houses were run down. Quite often, there were break ins and robberies. Pulling the hood of my sweatshirt over my head, I looked down as I walked so I didn’t attract the wrong attention. 

“Moooom!” I yelled as I opened the door. She was working on her computer, sending out emails and finishing up contracts. “When can I open my presents? And can Mayah come over?” My mother looked up at me, and I heard her curse rather loudly under her breath.

She had forgotten about my birthday. Again. Last time this happened, I was turning 11. “Sweetie, I’m so sorry!” She said, turning her cool blue eyes to me, peering out from the tops of her glasses sincerely. “Work has just been so busy, and with your father fighting in the war, I haven’t been able to catch a break. Maybe we can celebrate tomorrow?”

“Yeah, I guess...” I told her, quietly. “You know, I think I’m gonna go on a little walk...” Setting down my backpack, I stepped outside, the cool air rushing in. I walked down the street, to the entrance to a trail that ran through a raggedy swath of woods. Once I was on he trail, I let out a sigh, and felt small tears well up in my eyes. Seriously? My own mom couldn’t even remember my birthday? Lately, she had acted like she didn’t even care about me. Ever sense my father had gone out to war, that is.

Suddenly, a bright blinding light split through the trees. A bird of prey swooped down, landing on a branch by me. It’s amber eyes pierced through me. It was a falcon. Feeling compelled to touch her, I walked over. How did I know it was a her? Surprisingly, she allowed me to approach, and I felt something, a connection, as I made contact with her. Her eyes met mine. She was Essix the falcon, and I had summoned her. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

scarletdragon3016

Usoshaku--

Usoshaku scowled as—once again—someone came into his room.

It wasn’t the fact that someone came into his room that bothered him, but the fact they had come in while he was trying to study. He couldn’t even read one passage of “Military Enterprise”—a book about military strategies from the past Erdas—before getting interrupted to do something like leading the drills, or reciting a passage of a book he was trying to read, but couldn’t because of that precise interruption.

Good thing he had the mask on, then, he thought carefully, not bothering to turn around. “What does Father want from me?” he asked in clipped Zhongenese.

“Your mother wants you to review the documents,” the other replied, but surprisingly, it was a woman. Oh well, that made no difference. It was just another person coming to remind him of his chores.

“I will,” he replied, turning back to the book.

“Your father wants you to check the defense,” the other continued, and Usoshaku felt like throwing a spear to the wall. That was precisely what his father always did…expecting defenses to still be built on spears and shields, like the ancient Zhong.

He looked back. “Which is the priority?” The two tasks were literally contradicting, unless his parents expected him to somehow review the titanic pile of documents while scaling the wall. He personally thought the so-called upcoming war was a foolish subject to conflict over, but who knew what adults were thinking nowadays…?  

The woman looked at him as if he were stupid. “Both.”

Usoshaku hissed in his mind, though he nodded. “That will be done.” The other nodded back and was gone.

He felt relieved in some way. He had been very near to doing something very…military-related. Not to the woman, though. He wanted to do it to the door, so he could be alone from the rest of the world.

Other kids worried about getting homework done—here he was with the amount of “home-work” each ten minutes they would get for a week.

He fastened the mask around his face even tighter, if that was even possible, then headed outside with a load of documents. He would review them while making sure the “defense” was intact.

The woman was waiting, then looked over him approvingly. “Your parents also told me to remind you that today is your birthday, so you may do whatever with the rest of your day as you choose.”

With this amount of documents, I’ll probably spend that time “reviewing them”, he wanted to retort, but knew better. “Of course, please thank them for me,” he answered, and the other nodded again before disappearing. Usoshaku hoped she was gone for real this time. He started climbing the wall effortlessly. Sometimes, he would try to climb it without using his hands, but that wasn’t as much of a challenge now. He would have to find some other to find an excuse for staying on the wall a bit longer.

In fact, the wall was the literal high point of his life. From there, he could see cars, and people walking from street to street, and the Zhongenese flag of the school waving. A normal world he would never get to be part of.

He had almost reached the top, as he set down the documents he had tucked in the curve of his arm, when he felt dizzy and disoriented all of a sudden. He nearly felt like he was about to fall, until he steadied himself by closing his eyes. He felt the sting of bright light behind his eyes as he did so, and he opened his eyes to see…

A panda.

For a moment, he just looked into the silver eyes, wondering when a panda of all things had ended up on the wall. For an instant, he almost thought it was a design of some kind of atomic bomb designed by the supposed enemy to set off any instant now, but she blinked.

He knew it was a “she”, because…

Because…?

How did he know?

As if reaching for the answer, he reached one arm, once again, to the top of the wall, as the panda reached her paw downwards, as if trying to help him up. A spark ran through him as they touched, and suddenly, Usoshaku could see all the breaches in the wall, and more details in the city beyond, but mostly he could see details on the panda—each piece of fur that was astray, the specks of white and gray in the silver eyes…

Then he realized what had happened. It was just as the military books had said.

Jhi, the Great Panda, had been summoned once again.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

wolfwerewolf17219

Dawn-

My parents were both at war. My mom a nurse and my dad and fighter. I knew the day they walked out the door for the war I wouldn’t see them again and I was right. I just got the tragic news that they were both dead from a bomb that killed them instantly. I lived in a orphanage and eveeything was horrible. They were mean and strict and would whip you if u weren’t good.

I took a knife from my boot and threw it at the wall savagely. I grabbed it out of the wall and used it to cut the letter in shreds. I opened up the window and let the shreds of paper dance with wind. Away from me. That is what I just wanted. I grabbed my sword and bow an arrow and hid them with a black ranger cloak and put my knife in my boot.I Then I jumped out the window and grabbed onto the tree and ran as far as I could.

I ran to the nearest lake and started kicking water.

im only 11 years old and lost both my parents! I should have been ready for it! I knew they were going to die! Why didn’t I say they were going to die. Just pretend you never had one! Well dawn it is a lot harder than that! They are your MOM and DAD! It is not so easy to just forget someone that important!

As I kicked more water, I hurt a twig go

SNAP!

That got me my attention and I knocked an arrow in my bow and put stood in a defensive pose.

”Show yourself”!

I heard nothing.

I picked a rock up and threw it. Right as I threw it a jaguar leaped out at me lunging at the neck for the kill. Right at the same time it jumped out I saw a burning, blinding light as I dodged the strike I realized the jaguar never hit the spot as I saw a wolf and the jaguar fighting. The wolf was huge. It’s grey fur standing up in a defensive sign.

The jaguar was outmatched and ran away.

As the wolf looked at me I realized who this wolf was.

I just summoned Briggan....

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

wolfwerewolf17219

Bump

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

misttiger110

Josiah-

I threw my belongings on the floor of my room once I was home from school. Turning to my laptop, I picked it up and quickly typed out the rest of my essay. It was about the history of Erdas, specifically about the great beasts and their fall from power. Honestly, I doubted that I would get anything higher than a B+. 

Heading downstairs, I took some food from the pantry and shoved it in my mouth. It was now about 4:00, meaning school had been out for an hour. Both of my parents were at work, so I really didn’t have much to do besides my few chores. Quickly, I did the dishes, fed the dog, and did my laundry. Afterwards, I headed outside to walk to the gas station and buy myself a soda. 

My coins jingling in my pocket, I walked through my neighborhood. It wasn’t the best place, a bit run down. However, it was better than the one the trails backed into. That one was full of robberies and criminal activity. Gangs were no exception. 

I reached the main road, and I could see the gas station farther along it. Jogging to it, I bought myself some soda and a doughnut. I know it wasn’t the healthiest option, but my parents weren’t home to find out. I headed back, and saw the trail entrance on the side of the road. I decided to take it, a little adventure is always fun. Twisting the cap on my soda, it hissed and bubbled a little. I drank it as I walked down the trail, and the trees grew progressively darker as I walked. I began to walk faster, becoming quickly creeped out by the woods.

Suddenly, there was a blinding flash of light. I squinted and shielded my eyes, and a magnificent ram stepped out. The light died down, and the creature looked at my unblinkingly. Feeling compelled to touch him, I approached, and the ram did not flee. I ran my hand across his horns, and I felt a connection form. We looked at each other. Arax the ram had returned, and I was the one who had summoned him. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

icewolf2513

AAAHHHHHHH! My thing didn't go through so now I gotta type it all over again... Whatever... I'll post it soon. ;-;

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven78and3,000+Posts

icewolf2513

Ezekiel:

The bus, as usual, was annoying. There was one twelve year old bragging about his spirit animal and how great it was to be "one of a kind..." Yeah, you're one of a kind alright. Any who, report cards came out today and I was a bit uneasy about showing Uncle John my grade in history, since I had a 50... It was the only bad grade, but it was a large imperfection compared to the 100s and 90s I had in the other classes. I sighed as the bus screeched to a stop in front of Uncle John's house. It was a nice house... Two stories... Lots of space for John and I. It always made me wonder why he had such a large house, as he had no family to share it with. 

I walked towards the house, opened the door, and closed it behind me. "Uncle John, report cards came today." I called. My pastor was probably in his office and already knew. 

"Let me see!" John called back. Definitely in his office. I followed his voice to find him at his desk with his bible open. Papers were scattered on the desk and a picture of Jesus on the cross was on the wall, as was a picture of himself and I. 

"Here they are..." I said a little quieter, handing him my grades. He took them and stared at them for what seemed like forever. 

"A 50 in History...?" John's voice was also quiet, clearly a little upset. 

"The teacher gives us busy work and doesn't put in the grades. It doesn't interest me..." I replied, avoiding the pictures and my pastor. 

"You can do better." John put down the paper and sighed. "I'll tell you when dinner's ready; I don't want to see you until then." 

"Yes sir..." I left the room and went to my room. I was in the hallway when I saw a bright flash of light come from under my door. I went to my door and opened it, seeing nothing at first until I looked at my bed. On my bed was a lion... Chewing on the stuffed animal I got from my Mother: Grey. 

Impossible. Impossible. I can't summon a Great Beast! Let alone have him waltz into my room and treat my stuffed animal as his personal chew toy! Cabaro, the Great Beast, was my spirit animal... How was I going to tell Uncle John this?!

Please let this through!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven78and3,000+Posts

icewolf2513

Nevermind, it rid go through!! :'D

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven78and3,000+Posts

wolfwerewolf17219

Lol

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

1 , , 3