Thumbnail avatar 77deb5992f

misttiger110

Sky-

Me and Essix looked at each other, and a smile spread across my face. Okay, maybe my birthday wouldn’t be so bad after all. “Essix...” I said in disbelief. “And may I just say, you have always been my favorite great beast.” The falcon puffed her chest proudly, taking in the compliment. 

Suddenly, she hopped onto my shoulder, her talons gripping hard for balance. “Okay,” I said supprised, “I wasn’t expecting that, but you do you.” I headed back up the trail way I had came, unsure on how I would break the news to my mom. Okay, I had gone out for a walk because I was butt hurt about her forgetting my birthday. Then, I summoned a great beast who was now perched on my shoulder. Sounded plausible.

Entering my house, Essix squawked, and her squawk sounded rather sassy. My guess was that she didn’t like being inside, and I could feel her discomfort. 

“We can go back out in a minute,” I whispered to her, “first my mom needs to know about you.” I could hear her ruffle her feathers, as if to say well hurry up.

“Hey mom!” I yelled. 

“Yes Skylar?” She responded, down the hallway.

I walked over to the room her voice was coming from, and found her hanging up her phone. She looked at me, and her eyes widened.

“You summoned a spirit animal?” She asked enthusiastically. I could see her squint at Essix. “Is that a gyrfalcon?”

“Mom, this is Essix,” Essix then nipped at my ear, trying to get me to hurry up. “Um, I think she wants to go back out.”

My mother looked at the falcon in amazement. “You summoned a great beast? But it’s been hundreds of years since anyone has summoned one...”

“We’re going to head out, okay?” I said, as Essix squeezed my shoulder in a silent gesture telling me to leave. My mom nodded, and I quickly walked out. Essix spread her wings and lept into the air, circling above me. The sunlight illuminated her feathers, making them glow. “I’m heading over to my friend, Mayah’s!” I called up at her. “When I get there, feel free to show off. She has a hawk spirit animal.” Essix screeched down, seemingly happy at a chance to show off in front of another bird of prey. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

(sister) Cyclone

And... Eevee, Tamao, Rainer, Sparky,

and don’t forget my flipside, Vortex!

Sisters of the SAMB,

I request for T-Series to be sister slayed! 

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Ezekiel:

"Let go of Grey you overgrown housecat!" I touched Cabaro's mane, trying to get this lion off my bed before he eats Grey and crushes my bed. A strange tingly feeling shot through my fingertips as I touched the lion. Cabaro glanced at me boredly, as if to say, 'are you done yet?' He yawned and pushed my grey lion stuffed animal away with his paw and got off my bed. Cabaro was about to my elbow, maybe a little larger. 

"What?" I frowned. "You can't go downstairs." 

If Cabaro could roll his eyes, he just did. He padded past me and pawed at the door. 

"No." I huffed. He made a low sound and I groaned. "Didn't know Great Beast's were such divas." I muttered, going to the door. "Move." I nudged Cabaro aside and opened the door. Cabaro practically shoved me out and looked at the stairs. "Told you, genius." I muttered. And down the stairs the lion went... Clumsily, but he somehow tried to look elegant while doing it. I easily passed my spirit animal and couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of one of the Great Beasts fumbling down stairs. "Uncle John...?" 

I heard a sigh from the office and Cabaro growled. I guess he didn't like John... "Yes?" 

"I summoned a spirit animal..." I called back. 

"WHAT?!" The chair dragged on the floor before hurried footsteps came my way until John stared at me, and Cabaro by my side. 

"This is-" John cut me off. 

"Cabaro..." his eyes widened. Cabaro was unimpressed by my guardian. John slowly went over to the lion and extending his arm to touch my spirit animal, when Cabaro looked at his hand and turned his hand, looking kind of disgusted. 

"He's more dramatic than I expected..." I wrinkled my nose at the Great Beast, who in turn, pawed at my pant leg once before going to explore the house. "If I bring my grade up in History, can I keep him...?" 

"Yeah, of course!" John did a total 180 in mood. He was probably thinking of how much he could brag that the kid he adopted summoned one of the Great Beasts... 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven78and3,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

Thumbnail avatar de605210ba

scarletdragon3016

Usoshaku--

The moment was over, but the shock of it lingered on. He had summoned a spirit animal, and a Great Beast, of all beings to ever exist on Erdas.

He finally pulled himself all the way up the wall—without help of the extended paw. In fact, he was afraid he would accidentally pull the Great Panda down. She didn’t seem too fond of the high altitude. He had some very important questions that needed to be answered. Firstly, how would he explain the fact there was now a giant panda on the wall, and most importantly…how did he get her down from here? So much for doing whatever he wanted. Now he had the task of reviewing documents, guarding the defense, and getting a panda down from the wall without any help. Add hiding her away from discovery as a plus.

“You’re Jhi, right? The Great Panda,” he spoke to her in Zhongenese. The panda tilted her head, acknowledging this, looking as if she was trying not to be blown off by the wind. Long ago, perhaps Usoshaku would have laughed at the prospect of such a large animal being blown off by a little wind, but he seemed to have lost the ability on how to do so.

“I’m Usoshaku,” he continued. “Seiji,” he added awkwardly. The Great Panda blinked once at him, though he had no idea whether that was her way of laughing at his formality or acknowledging something. Well, at least one of them had a sense of humor.

“You were the partner of Mei Lin, daughter of General Teng, in the Second Devourer War,” he continued. “Does your arrival mean you’re trying to help with the upcoming War, despite being the negotiator?” He realized that wasn’t as important as the matter at hand. He sat next to her, furrowing his brow at the far away military buildings below. This was certainly a predicament. One large panda, even female, easily weighed about 100 kilograms at least. Holy skies, the largest full-grown man Usoshaku had ever seen only weighed 83.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Gσԃ σϝ Lσαʅƚ, Lιϝҽ, αɳԃ Cσʂɱσʂ

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

"Now serving...mascara ! And snop."

misttiger110

Josiah-

I scratched Arax behind his horns, which he seemed to like. His head tilted inwards, and he lifted one of his large black hoovesin pleasure. He was massive compared to all other rams I had seen, reaching above my waist in height. “How am I going to tell my parents about you?” I wondered out loud. 

Arax nudged my pocket, the one I had shoved my pack of doughnuts in. He looked up at me, and lightly hit me on the shin with his right hoove. Sighing, I took it out and opened the pack, giving him one. “Is that healthy for goats? Like, it really seems like a lot of sugar.” In response, he bleated offendedly and demanded more. I laughed a little, handing him another one. “Okay, that’s your last one.”

The two of us headed down the trail, Arax prancing ahead, charging at the occasional deer. One thing about the ram was clear; his relentless stubbornness. I remembered learning about the great beasts in school, and the thing I remembered the most about Arax was his ‘determination.’ Yeah, replace that with stubborn, and you have his entire personality. 

Eventually, we reached the first trail exit, which spilled out into my neighborhood. If I had kept going down it, I would have reached a far more run down, crime filled area. Once I reached my house, I unlocked the door, finding my father sitting on the couch. His tie was on the counter, and he had taken off his suit jacket. As Arax entered, his hooves clicked on the wood floor. 

“Hey, Dad... I may or may not have summoned a spirit animal...” I said this nervously, not knowing how he would take it. 

“What? Josiah, you better not be using that as an excuse for bringing in a stray cat.” He looked up, intrigued but also irritated.

“Um, no. He’s a ram.” 

My dad turned around, and his eyes widened as he spotted the ram. “You summoned Arax the ram!” He said, excitedly.

Arax bleated happily as he was recognized, and headed over to the kitchen in search of food, nudging open cabinets. “Arax, don’t do that! I’ll get you something in a second!” I turned to my dad. “He really likes food...”

I headed over to Arax, and laid my hand on his shoulder. Opening a cupboard, I pulled out an apple and tossed it on the ground next to him. 

“You need something healthy.”

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Thumbnail avatar c42b996421

wolfwerewolf17219

"Your... your briggan. Right the great beast", i said to him

The wolf nodded.

I gave a ghost of smile.

This is amazing! I will.. I WILL have a friedn that will appreicate me and will be even better than my familiy.

My parents beat me which made me not love them. I was actually almost happy when they died. But i wasnt. They were my parents.

"Thank you Briggan for saving me. I am so happy i summoned you. Where is Conor? Did something happen to him", i said but then realized he was dead of age. It was almost a hundred years ago when he summoned Briggan."Sorry. I know you miss him. Hopefully we can have as much fun as you did with Conor. You know you are my favorite.Out of all the Great Beast, you are my favorite. You were so loyal and caring. You would do anything for your partner. I will do anything to keep you alive".

I get to my knees and hug the great wolf.

"Thank you. For giving me a second chance".........

• Posted at:

(Sister)@Darmidnight or Dawn

An average 11 year old

But does that mean i dont have a voice to be heard?

No it doesnt

My voice is loud and i dont care

I speak my mind whether you like it or not

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

misttiger110

Sky-

As I walked over to Mayah’s, I could see Essix soaring freely in the skies, her wings occasionally flapping to keep herself up. Eventually, she dove back down and landed on my head. 

“Hey!” I protested, laughing at the same time. “You’re gonna mess up my hair... And your claws kind of hurt.” She shifted to my shoulder and nipped at my ear. I reached up and scratched her behind her head, and she lifted her wings slightly in pleasure. 

I was now at Mayah’s, and I could see her hawk spirit animal, Red, perched on the roof. He looked suspiciously down as Essix, and Essix puffed out her chest proudly. I knocked on her door, and she quickly answered.

“Oh, hey Sky!” She said as she opened it. “I got your text that you were heading over so I got out—“ she stopped as she noticed Essix. “Oh my god! You summoned a spirit animal!” She stopped again, as she noticed Essix’s amber eyes, and the fact that she was a falcon. “Is that Essix?”

“Yeah. She’s pretty sassy, but I like her,” in return, Essix pecked at my head. “Physical conflict doesn’t solve everything,” I whispered to her. She let out a squawk, as if to say yeah, sure.

“Red!” Mayah yelled up. Her hawk swooped down, landing on her shoulder. His red tail feathers glowed crimson in the evening light, and his warm brown eyes met mine. 

“Essix, this is Red. You’ll like him, you’re both show offs,” again, Essix pecked my head. She puffed out her chest to make herself look bigger, and Red did the same. 

Me and Mayah both laughed, and she stepped outside. “You wanna walk over to that caffe that Josiah’s mom owns? We can get some muffins and coffee,” Mayah suggested.

“Yeah, sure!” I replied, digging some coins out of my pocket. Okay, I had enough for some muffins.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, but I ignored it. What I didn’t know at the time was that it was my mom texting me. Her text would read; We can’t afford to keep Essix, so I’m sending you to the army. I’m sorry, but it’s our best option. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

scarletdragon3016

(I forgot to add on the personality section Usoshaku likes to ask a lot of questions...)

Usoshaku--

“How are we going to get you down from here?” Usoshaku added, and the panda only tilted her head perplexingly. “No, I’m not carrying you down, Jhi,” he continued, and he thought the panda looked even more amused. “Well, since we’re going to be up here for a while, we might as well just…get to know each other,” he kept going on, though he felt as if he were rambling. He had no idea how to get along with his new spirit animal, and though he remembered talking was a good way to bond, he had no idea whether bonding would be a good thing or not. Anyhow, he never talked this much.

“So…about your name,” he started randomly. “It’s ‘Jhi’, right? But ‘Jhi’ isn’t even Zhongenese. Where did your name come from? Did it have other roots, or was Zhongenese different at that time?” Jhi was nudging Usoshaku on the left arm, but he kept going. “Or is your name not Zhongenese at all?” He sighed. “Sometimes I don’t get our nation. It’s great and all, but why such a military system? Are the nations really going to war? I don’t want it any more than you do.” He looked more closely at Jhi, who looked back at him calmly—well, as calmly as she could be sitting on this tall of a wall, anyways.

He took out a document he thought she might be interested in, and held it towards her, hoping she actually could read. “See? This one says that strange things have been happening…on the topic of spirit animal summonings. Does this have to do with the Great Beasts? Last time the Great Beasts came back as spirit animals was the Second Devourer War, and the Wyrm War, right?” He was certainly asking a lot of questions to someone who couldn’t answer. “Is this another major war? Erdas has had a lot of wars since last time you returned, but is this one of the more relevant ones? One that can determine the future of something even greater than what we can see at hand, in the present?”

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

Thumbnail avatar 0d1c15d8d5

wolfdance572

Name: Ally Moondancer

(dont know what this means)

Appearance: 5'2,Hazel eyes, Tan skin, Dirty blond hair that is shoulder length, muscular

Personality: Smart, Mature, funny, nerdy, has a bit of a temper

Dislikes: Hurting people

Background: Ran away because she was an orphan

Spirit Animal: Species- Jaguar, Appearance- small and lean, emerald eyes

Spirit Animal Name: Dirawong

Spirit Animal Personality: Moody, Sneaky

Crushes: None

Abilities: Can be extremely quiet, faster attacks, quicker than most

Talents: coding, dancing, singing

Other: From Amaya

• Posted at:

ECLIPSE

christian  I HAVE READ PERCY J., MAGNUS C., HoO, KC!

DON'T TELL ME THE SKY'S THE LIMIT WHEN THERE'S FOOTPRINTS ON THE MOON.        

BE KIND FOR EVERYONE YOU MEET IS FIGHTING A HARD BATTLE.

misttiger110

@Ally- Accepted :)

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Thumbnail avatar 0d1c15d8d5

wolfdance572

ALLY- POV

"Dirawong", she exclaims. "Get up!" Dirawong looks at her with an exasperated expression. "I mean it. We have to go to training!" Dirawong (after a lot of bribing) finally gets up and walks up to the door."Thank you" Together they hurry to training.

• Posted at:

ECLIPSE

christian  I HAVE READ PERCY J., MAGNUS C., HoO, KC!

DON'T TELL ME THE SKY'S THE LIMIT WHEN THERE'S FOOTPRINTS ON THE MOON.        

BE KIND FOR EVERYONE YOU MEET IS FIGHTING A HARD BATTLE.

misttiger110

Josiah-

After Arax ate his fruits, I took him up to my room. Downstairs, I could hear my dad talking loudly on the phone. Something about military capabilities, it sounded like. 

“You can have my dogs bed for now,” I told him. The ram looked at me and turned his head as if to say are you serious? “I know it’s not perfect, but it’s the best you're gonna until I can get you one for yourself.” Arax huffed, and simply hopped up onto my bed. Sighing, I sat down next to him. 

“Look, I’m not sure how my mom will react when she finds out about you. She’s not exactly an animal person, and she made us give away our dog.” The ram nudged me with his horns, demanding another scratch. Sighing, I reached behind his ears and wiggles my fingers, and the ram let out a satisfied grunt. 

About half an hour passed, my mom would be home in a few hours, and I was doing my homework, Arax nibbling at my shoelaces. Someone nocked at my door, and I heard my dad call for me to go downstairs.

“Coming!” I yelled. Arax followed me, charging down the stairs. He stopped abruptly and stared at the person at our door. My father turned to me, his expression serious.

“Look, Josiah,” He told me sadly, “your mother doesn’t want to keep Arax here, and the government has requested that you join the Amayan military. You would get payed for it.”

I glared at him. He couldn’t just send me off like this! I had friends, a life, my parents, and my dream job was not to be some army person. 

He sighed. “I’m sorry, but I don’t have much of a choice. And honestly, I’m not sure if we would be able to afford keeping a ram.”

Arax seemed to share my frustration, as he snorted and kicked at the floor. “But dad! You can’t just ship me off to the military! What about my social life? My grades, which I have put so much time into keeping up, won’t even matter!”

My father looked at me sternly. “Yes, I can ship you off to the military. You have until 8:00 tonight to pack your things, then Rohan here will take you with him.” He said this pointing to the man at the door, who had the tattoo of a grizzly bear running across his muscular arm. The man looked down at me, as if he was unsatisfied with me. 

Clenching my jaw, I ran back up stairs angerly to pack my things. I did not want to be in a war. I had never hurt anyone before, let alone kill them. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Boop

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Nick: I look up at Halawire mad that I got him for my Spirit Animal. I look at Natalie as she got the polar bear. I let Halawire on my shoulder.

Natalie: I walk beside my polar bear. Nick wasn't happy about his though and I know why he got the worst Great Beast to get. He could have got the best of all the Great Beast. What was it though? I couldn't remember oh well. I walk to one of my friend's house. 

(Could Sky be friends with Natalie?)

(I actually want to change it. What was the list of the great beast?)

• Posted at:

Silver Knight

Spider-man

Superman

Wolverine/Logan

misttiger110

@Knight- Yeah, sure!

And here’s the list of available great beasts:

-Gerathon the serpent

-Rumfuss the boar

-Dinesh the elephant

-Tellun the elk

-Mulop the octopus

-Ninani the swan

-Kovo the ape

-Uzara the leopard

That should be all of them

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Sky-

Me and Mayah had gotten our food from the caffe, thanking Josiah’s mom, the owner, when she gave us a discount. Ah, yes. It payed (literally) to be friends with him. I finished my croissant as we headed out, throwing the wrapper into a trash can. We were along the city streets, and Essix and Red seemed to be growing fond of each other. The two of them were perched on top of the roof, pruning each other’s feathers. 

I nudged Mayah with my elbow. “Looks like our little show offs are growing chummy,” and smiled.

“I wonder if birds can flirt? Because if they can, Red’s definitely flirting with Essix,” Mayah said, smiling.

“And Essix would definitely be flirting back to him.”

The two birds must have sensed that we were making fun of them, because they both puffed out their chests and looked at us. I was almost finished with my latte, and Mayah headed home. I walked home, Essix perched on my shoulder pecking me, trying to make me pet her. Walking in my house, I noticed my mother talking to a man with a grizzly tattoo running down his arm.

“Hey, mom,” I said, awkwardly.

My mother turned around and looked at me, not meeting my eyes. “Did you get my text?”

I shook my head and pulled out my phone, seeing her message. “I’m not going to the army,” I told her sternly, looking her in the eyes. Essix flapped her wings and hopped onto the back of the couch, staring at my mom disdainfully. 

“I don’t have a choice, sweetie—“

“Don’t ‘sweetie’ me, Susan!” I said, putting emphasis on my moms real name. I felt guilty being mean to her, but I was furious.

My mom winced, and gestured to the marked man sitting a the table with her. He looked at me sternly, and said, “Skylar, I know that you wish not to do this. However, our military is low on manpower, and you will be payed handsomely upon your return.”

If I do return... I thought to myself.

“Your mother can not afford to take care of herself, you, and Essix, and we are goin to take you in. With all of the other marked, Essix, and Arax—“

“Who summoned Arax?” 

The man ignored me, “we have a shot at winning the war.” He paused, thinking. “Have your things together by 8:10 tonight, I will be sending someone to pick you up.”

I stood there, defiantly. “Skylar, go to your room and pack,” my mom told me. Angerly, I headed to my room and slammed the door. Essix perched on my bed stand, pruning her feathers. I didn’t want to go to the army and aid in a pointless war. I didn’t want to kill, and I wanted to keep my life here.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

I will take Tellun

• Posted at:

Silver Knight

Spider-man

Superman

Wolverine/Logan

Nick: I walked with Tellun beside me to Skylar's house. Natalie was beside me with her bear. I knocked on the door we waited for Skylar to answer.

Natalie: I wonder what's keeping her? I thought. Skylar's mother answered the door. She let us in but she was not very happy. Tellun and my polar bear were too big to fit in the doorway.  Tellun managed to get through by lowering his head and walked through. The man looked at us in amazement. I called (I forgot the name of the polar bear!) to my leg and she turned into the tattoo. Nick walked to Sky's room and knocked on the door. I walked to his side. We waited for Sky to let us in.

• Posted at:

Silver Knight

Spider-man

Superman

Wolverine/Logan

scarletdragon3016

Usoshaku--

Jhi didn’t respond much, not that Usoshaku expected her to. Instead, she butted his left arm again. “Are you trying to tell me something?” he asked, and Jhi moved her head in an up-and-down motion, as if nodding.

“Oh,” he realized, looking at his left arm. He doubted there was bamboo or anything on his sleeve. Then he finally realized what she was trying to say. “Are you implying…you’re going into passive mode so you—we—can get down?” he asked, and Jhi nodded again. Despite himself, Usoshaku found a flush of triumph, until he realized he didn’t quite know what to do. He extended his left arm awkwardly, rolling the sleeve up, and Jhi disappeared in a flash.

He let out the breath he didn’t even know he was holding in. He had enough of this wall, he decided, and started climbing down. Now, he would have to make sure Jhi—or the tattoo of her, anyways—was not seen, or this would be tricky business.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

misttiger110

Sky-

As I packed my stuff, I muttered angerly to myself. Essix let out a friendly hiss, a reminder for me to pet her. She was now perched on my desk lamp, her back to an open window. 

There was a knock at my door, but I ignored it. My mom would get it, and I didn’t really feel like going outside of my room and confronting her now. I heard the shuffle of footsteps getting closer to my room, and simply sighed. Probably just some more people recruiting me for the military. After all, they found birds of prey useful.

There was another knock, this time at the door to my room. Hesitating, I got up from my bed, leaving my duffel bag open for more packing. Sighing, I opened it, expecting to see my mom and more government officials. Supprisingly, it was Natalie and her brother, Nick. 

“I see you guys also have great beasts now...” I said, seeing the elk, Tellun, beside Nick and the tattoo of a polar bear, Suka, on Natalie. “By the way, sorry if I’m kind of a jerk right now. My mom had the brilliant idea to ship me off to the military...” 

Inviting them in, I plopped down on my bed. I pointed to Essix, who was eyeballing Telluns antlers as if thinking of perching in them. “Guys, this is Essix. Tellun and her already know each other, so she probably doesn’t need to introduce herself to him.” I paused, as Essix hopped down from my desk lamp and onto my head. I smiled a bit. Honestly, she was really starting to grow on me. I could tell her feathers were puffed out slightly, she was displaying her dominance, probably trying to tell Tellun that he wasn’t her leader anymore.

She nipped at my ear, and I reached up and scratched her behind her head. She lifted her wings, happy with what I was doing. “She’s pretty sassy, and stubborn.” She pecked the top of my head. “Okay, she’s also the best great beast.” She seemed satisfied, and hopped down into my lap. I stroked her feathers.

“So how’s it like, being bonded with Tellun and Suka? I hear someone’s summoned Arax, too. Not sure who, though.”

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

wolfwerewolf17219

@Cyclone could my character be in the war too?

Dawn:

"Briggan follow me", i said to the spectacular wolf.

I walk back to the orphanage trying to avoid anyone at all but it wasnt going as plan so far.

Someone saw me and screamed at the top of there lungs:

"BRIGGAN HAS BEEN SUMMONED"!
Everyone rushed to see who the new person who had summoned a spirit animal.

Everyone poking at me and stepping on Briggans tale.

I said stop many times but they wouldnt listen.

"GET AWAY FROM ME", i finally yelled.

Briggan growled at the people who were making us both feel uncomfortable.

C'mon lets go, my expressiin indicates

I run with Briggan and as i walk by i notice a man in a black suit eyeing on me while calling someone.

Briggan. I think that man was part of the goverment. Do you think he is contacting the govener, i think to him?

I dont know, he seemed to say.

I kept running ignoring everyone who saw me.

When i finally got to teh orphanage i pounded on the door.

As i was about the knock again it opened and two people in black suits like the other one i saw in the crowd was there.

"I see you summoned Briggan", the man on the left said.

I nodded and said.

"How did you get here so quickly"?

"News travels fast. That is why you must come with us", they said.

"What!? Why"!?

"Becasue we dont want you and we dont want some overgrown dog here to feed", the mystress said.

Briggan growled deeply at her.

"No, you are going to the army. We have a good chance of winning now. Lately there have been four other summonings at least that we heard of and there are rumors Jhi has been summoned to. Araz, Essix, Suka, and Tellun have been summon. Sky summoned Essix and will be sent to the army as long as the summoner of Arax, Josiah has summoned. You can meet them later. Now, we are leaving in ten minutes, pack a small bag and get here in five minutes like i said", he said again

"FIVE MINUTES-", i was cut off

"NOW", he said firmly

"Fine".

I run upstairs and pack my bow and some arrows, my saxe knife, and sword, i put my stealth boots on and put my sneakers in my bag. I put my black cloak on and put my hood on. Then i put some gloves on. I pack some water and food to keep both me and Briggan contained.

I run down stairs in less that two mintues but then remeber a picture of my mom and dad. I run quickly up there and get it and run back and get in limbo with them that they had in the back of the orpanage.

I look at Briggan and think:

Will we do good in the army. Will i die like my mom and dad?

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

scarletdragon3016

@Darmidnight I would like to keep the news that Jhi has been summoned secret, for now. Thanks!

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

Natalie: "Being bonded with Suka is great. I like being strong and able to lift things I never thought possible!"

Nick: "Tellun gives me the ability to be agile and quick." I pet Tellun on the back. He lowers his head and looks at Essix. He looked like he was ok with Essix perching on his antlers. "Essix is ok to perch on Tellun if she wants to.

• Posted at:

Silver Knight

Spider-man

Superman

Wolverine/Logan

icewolf2513

Ezekiel:

John gave up on trying to touch Cabaro and left to go make a call. I sighed and sat down in front of the lion, who was finishing off the tuna we found in the cupboards. "So I'm not good at history, but you hated humans, didn't you...?" Cabaro paused and looked at me as though he still did. "Oh... Being bonded to a human must be terrible for you... Especially someone like me..." I cleared my throat. "Are you done yet?" 

As a response, the Great Beast sat back and pushed the plate towards me with his paw. I took the plate with a sigh and cleaned it. "So I have just one request... Don't use Grey as your chewtoy. Or any of my stuff for any of my stuff for that matter..." Cabaro just stared at me with the blankest face a lion could have... I sighed. "Let's go upstairs... Maybe we can do a bit of bonding before we have to go to church and I do homework." I was about to go upstairs when I heard John say something in his office.

"Military? We may be going to war, but they're bond isn't strong enough, and Ezekiel's a walking stick!" he paused and sighed. "I'll think about it." 

I looked at Cabaro, who was staring at me, as if to say 'I told you I didn't like that man.' I rolled my eyes and continued upstairs to my room.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven78and3,000+Posts

wolfwerewolf17219

Sorry @Galaxian! Pretend it is not there. xd 

sorry again 

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

scarletdragon3016

@Darmidnight It's fine, I just wanted to tell you. Thanks!

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

misttiger110

Sky-

Well, it must be nice to have a bond which didn’t make your parents throw you out of the house... I smiled a bit when Nick said Tellun would be fine with Essix perching on his antlers, but Essix seemed to have dozed off on my lap, her feathered head tucked in and her wings folded tightly. As I stroked her sleek feathers, she almost seemed to purr like a cat. 

Suddenly, I had an idea. Instead of going to the military, why not just make a new life for myself and get out of here? I kept this thought to myself, not daring to say anything about it. Running away wasn’t a very smart thing to do. “So, what are you guys going to do with your spirit animals?” I asked. “Honestly, all I have planned with Essix is joining the military, then ditching it and finding someone else.” Essix looked up at me approvingly, as if she liked the idea that I wouldn’t stay. 

The TV was on in the corner of my room, on the local news channel. A reporter woman was interviewing a man who stood next to a huge bison, who was talking about the emergence of spirit animals. 

“Recently,” He said, his voice low and dark, “there has been a spike in spirit animal summonings, and among them there are reports of great beasts. People have reported seeing Essix the falcon, Briggan the wolf, and several other great beasts. Although these sightings cannot be proven, many speculate that this means something, that this war is more than what it seems.”

“And what do you mean be this world war may be more than what it seems?” The reporter questioned him. 

“That something on a larger scale may be happening, something that concerns all of humanity.”

The reporter nodded. “And are there any theories you and others have as to what may be threatening us?”

The man cleared his throat and continued. “Some think the governments may be involved in making bond tokens, powerful objects which can be formed with a strong enough bond. There are many risks that come with them, and in the wrong hands they are very dangerous. Some of them could potentially be called a super weapon.”

The reporter turned the microphone back to herself, and asked, “Are there any ways to prevent this war that you could think of?”

“Not that I know of, but some have heard rumors of a group of marked people, similar to the Greencloaks who were around centuries before. This group, if they exist, has stayed in the dark. Most likely to prevent attracting the wrong attention. I do however think that they are somehow involved with trying to prevent mass destruction.”

After that, the reporter went on about something else and the focus of the broadcast changed to dairy farming concerns. 

That broadcast had made me think, who are these mystery marked guys? 

“Well, I’m not letting them turn me and Essix into a super weapon. Or force us to make one, that is,” I told Nick and Natalie, smirking. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Natalie: "I wish I could make Suka appear but she is too big." 

Nick: "Our dad wants us on the military too." Tellun snorts in anger "Don't worry Tellun I am not going to join instead I am going to leave our home and get on the family yacht and get away with Natalie since we talked this over."

• Posted at:

icewolf2513

Ezekiel:

I finally got to the top of the stairs when John called me down. 

"Ezekiel! Something's on the news about Great Beasts!" John said. I sighed.

"Coming!" I started to go downstairs when Cabaro shot me this look like, 'you will pay for this.' I couldn't help but laugh. "The mighty lion, Cabaro, troubled by manmade stairs!" I called to the lion as I went down easily. Cabaro made it down about five minutes later and we both went to the living room. "Ooh, similar to the Greencloaks? Well, there can't be good without bad, right? Is there a group similar to that other group where the leader had a crocodile?"

"Conquerers?" John asked.

"Yes." Cabaro didn't seem to enjoy either of those names, but especially not Conquerers. "You think we could join if they were a good group?" 

"We?"

"Cabaro and I." I said as though it was obvious. I went to touch Cabaro's ear, and to my suprise, he tolerated me. "I mean, having a Great Beast around is going to draw attention, so it's not like I can stay quiet. There's a war about to start and people are going to want to know what I'll d-"

"You're too young to know about war." John's voice was cold.

"I'm 15."

"War doesn't concern you."

"It does when it concerns my country and I can help!" I raised my voice slightly, making John close his mouth. I huffed. "Tell me when we're going to church..." I left the room and went upstairs without another word and flopped on my bed. "I just... He's impossible!" I threw my hands up and looked to Cabaro for a sliver of support or sympathy. "You probably don't care..." I sighed. "Whatever. I think you'll like the attention at church. I'm not the biggest fan of the attention, but I'm sure being praised by humans would suit your personality. I'm not very religious and you probably aren't either, but I usually draw during church anyways...Do you want to sit in the back tonight?" Cabaro nodded.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven78and3,000+Posts

Natalie: I mess with my hair just trying to think of something to do. I think of me and my brother going in to the woods and play with Suka,Tellun, and Essix with sky. "Who wants to go and play in the woods?" I go into the bathroom as Nick says sure. I close the door and pull out my phone while going to the bathroom.

Nick: "Sure, but you normally don't think about going into the woods." "Sky where is the other bathroom because I need a shower and I need to wash Tellun because he is dirty and stinky."

• Posted at:

scarletdragon3016

Usoshaku--

By the time he was down again, he felt like he was going to have a heart attack. He thought Jhi had a calming effect…so when she was a tattoo, did that mean there was the opposite effective?

He made sure his sleeve was completely down before he walked into the place as confidently as he could. So much for getting work done. He snuck back to his room, then looked for a way to bolt it. With a huff of annoyance, he stuck the staff into the double doors, blocking them. He hefted a stone statue that he had no use for against the wall as a barricade for good measure.

Now what would he do? He had summoned a spirit animal—a supposed blessing, but to him, it was a curse. Sure, Jhi was nice, and he liked her, as much as he didn’t want to admit it. But they would either be separated, or separated again. Those who summoned spirit animals usually went into the army, though that was usually applying to those much older than him…but how could he say? He had summoned a Great Beast. Knowing his parents, he was going into the military first thing anyways. If time could be negative, he had just been thrown into a contract with negative time.

A feeling welled up inside him, and Usoshaku didn’t expect it. It took control of him. He stood up and punched the wall, feeling it crack. He didn’t even feel pain in his fist, which by now was probably sore. He hissed something under his breath, until he felt like he was pouring his problems out into a sizzling acid pool and letting it slowly fizzle out. The war. His parents. His determined, yet uncertain, future. A broken Erdas.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

misttiger110

Sky-

“We’ve only got one bathroom here, the house is pretty small, but once Natalie’s out feel free to use it. And I probably won’t have time to hang out in the woods later. I’ve only got an hour and a half to pack, and I want to call some of my other friends to say my goodbyes. I’ll probably visit Mayah for like ten minutes, too. You never know, I might not return home after this...” It hadn’t hit me before, but I realized that this may be my last time ever seeing my friends. Yeah, a happy birthday to me.

Sighing, I stood up. Essix hopped onto my desk lamp, pruning her feathers. “Lemme go check something quickly,” I told Nick as I stepped out of my room and into the living room. “Hey army guy!” I yelled. “Is it legal to send a 14 year old out to the military? I’m pretty sure 16 is the legal age here in Amaya,” I said, looking him in the eye. 

“Yes, as long as you have a spirit animal it is perfectly legal for you to go.” He told me. 

“You sure? I mean, you’re not just trying to make kids work for y’all for the manpower?”

”Skylar, be quiet! Rohan here is just doing his job!” My mom yelled to me.

Honestly, at this point I didn’t care. As long as I could yell and let out some of my anger, I would play along. But right after just sneak off and look for this marked group. Ya know, just some wannabe rebel teenager sneaking off from the army. “Mom, this is my life, and I shouldn’t have to fight in some pointless war because the nations of Erdas never learned ‘sharing is caring’ in preschool! That’s what this war is about, right? Amaya wants oil, which is in Artica, which Eura owns. We can’t just compromise or find a different source.”

”War isn’t this easy, kid,” Rohan said to me. 

I rolled my eyes. “Oh yeah. Each of the nations has stubborn leadership and wants the resources for themselves. Forgot about that one.”

My mom, understandably, glared at me. “Go to your room and pack! I don’t want to hear another word from you, or else I’m sending you somewhere far worse than the military!”

I gave her a rather rude gesture, consisting of an “L” shape on my forehead. Walking calmly down the hall, I closed the door of my room as I stepped in. Nick and Tellun were still in it, waiting for Natalie. “Sorry you had to listen to my family drama,” I muttered, resuming my packing.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

wolfwerewolf17219

AS i was in the car the news flashed on:

“Recently,” He said, his voice low and dark, “there has been a spike in spirit animal summonings, and among them there are reports of great beasts. People have reported seeing Essix the falcon, Briggan the wolf, and several other great beasts. Although these sightings cannot be proven, many speculate that this means something, that this war is more than what it seems.”

“And what do you mean be this world war may be more than what it seems?” The reporter questioned him. 

“That something on a larger scale may be happening, something that concerns all of humanity.”

The reporter nodded. “And are there any theories you and others have as to what may be threatening us?”

The man cleared his throat and continued. “Some think the governments may be involved in making bond tokens, powerful objects which can be formed with a strong enough bond. There are many risks that come with them, and in the wrong hands they are very dangerous. Some of them could potentially be called a super weapon.”

The reporter turned the microphone back to herself, and asked, “Are there any ways to prevent this war that you could think of?”

“Not that I know of, but some have heard rumors of a group of marked people, similar to the Greencloaks who were around centuries before. This group, if they exist, has stayed in the dark. Most likely to prevent attracting the wrong attention. I do however think that they are somehow involved with trying to prevent mass destruction.”

I look at the men

"How did this get to them so fast"?

"News travel fast:, he said and we didnt talk for the hole ride

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

icewolf2513

Ezekiel:

The time to go to church finally came and when Cabaro and I met John at the car, his eyes went wide. "How are we-"

"John... It's a truck. He can go in the back." I sort of already reached my daily limit with John. I opened the back of the truck and gestured for Cabaro to jump up. He did and I closed the back and got in the passenger's side. The ride to church was silent and the atmosphere was heavy. At least Cabaro's having fun... I thought, looking back to see the Great Beast enjoying the wind. After we got there, John got out and immediately went inside to greet and get ready for the sermon of the night. I locked the truck after getting Cabaro out of the back and trying to get out of the parking lot. Instead, I was stopped by a mother and her fangirling daughter. 

"Oh my gosh, Mom, that's Cabaro! Ezekiel bonded to Cabaro!" exclaimed the girl, who was just a year or two younger than me. She knows that he doesn't like people, right? I had to keep myself from laughing as she nearly skipped over to my lion and I. "When'd you bond with Cabaro? What's it like being bonded to a Great Beast?" she bombarded me with questions and Cabaro didn't refrain from rolling his eyes.

"I was bonded with him today... Cabaro, he's..." I glanced at him. "Interesting, to say the least... It's a little cold out here, wouldn't you rather go inside and talk? Pastor John has a great topic tonight." I smiled. When I was at church, it all felt practiced... Smile. Be polite. Say "amen" at the right times. Everyone in church knew my sob story anyways... Dad ran away, Mom died of cancer, so this good Samaritan of a person adopted me since we went to his church anyways. 

"Oh, right." the girl said. Her mom gave me an uneasily sympathetic look. Once we got inside, I recieved more surprised, baffled, confused, and almost horrified looks. A few younger, more innocent kids tried petting Cabaro, in which he growled in response. 

I tapped the lion's head. "Don't scare kids, you made them cry." I told him, finding a seat in the back quickly. Once I sat down, he gave me the look of, 'So?' "There's rules in church. But obviously you wouldn't know." I leaned back and crossed my legs, looking at John from across the church. He had that face he always had when he was bragging on what such a good child I was... "Be polite. Don't scare kids. Smile." I glanced down at Cabaro for that one to see that he'd bared his teeth like a dog does when it's trained to smile. I laughed. "Don't be smart with me, Cabaro." I warned jokingly. "Just be a stereotypical church person... Or animal. Whate-"

"Ezekiel! How are you doing?" a man about 29 came up to me with a smile. His name was Ash and he had quite a few tattoos, the most noticeable being a husky, his spirit animal. He glanced at Cabaro, but kept smiling. 

"I'm alright..." I sighed and smiled politely. "You?"

"As good as I can be..." I liked Ash. He was honest, funny, and always translated what John was saying in a more... Relateable and easy-to-understand way. In other words, he made church fun; even if I wasn't Christian. "Snow got tired and I didn't want to leave her home, so she's in dormant form tonight... But I see you've bonded to someone." he sat down on the other side of me.

"Cabaro? Yeah, he's such a drama king... You'd think Great Beasts would be less..." I glanced at Cabaro. "Sassy. They're like celebrities, and I'm bonded to one that's full of himself." 

Ash laughed. "I guess when you know everyone loves your and thinks you're all that 'n a bag of chips you start to belive it yourself. I mean, even the Great Beasts made mistakes."

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven78and3,000+Posts

Natalie: "you think that is family drama? My mother was killed because of an argument that was all because I and Nick wanted something awesome." Nick stays silent. He wasn't very talkative when it came to mom being dead. He just lowered his eyes and said nothing. I walk out and out of the door of the house.

Nick: I stayed silent for a long time. I walked out and the Rahen looks at me. "Hey" he looks at me suspiciously than he turns to Sky's mom "You only have one kid right?" she says "Yes, that must be one of her friends." I summon Tellun for him to turn into the tattoo and he does. Then I follow Natalie to home.

• Posted at:

icewolf2513

Ezekiel:

More people came into the building and gave me a look of terror and amazement. A lot of people sat away from me today, which I sort of expected, since Cabaro was here. It was just sort of funny to watch... Before I knew it, service began and Ash cracked a few bible-related jokes when John was preaching; even Cabaro seemed amused at Ash's jokes. 

"So I was thinking of going to join that group similar to the Greencloaks." I whispered just low enough for Ash and Cabaro to hear.

"You're running away?" Ash frowned. "But you just bonded to Cabaro, you two need to get to know each other..."

"John can't help, I barely see you, and no teacher or other adult I know has a spirit animal... They can help our bond and I can do something about this war... Help me?"

"Ezekeil, it's almost impossible to find that group; they're hidden really well."

"And?"

Ash sighed and glanced at Cabaro. They gave each other similar looks before looking back at me. "You're insane."

"Always have been, Ash. Now will you help me?"

He frowned. "You're a good kid, Zeke..." it looked like he wanted to say something else, but didn't. "I'll think about it... In the mean time... Stay away from security cameras and bond with Cabaro quickly; having a Great Beast around you draws attention... Good and bad. You don't want the army coming after you."

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven78and3,000+Posts

misttiger110

Boop

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Natalie: "This is weird people think we want to be on the army and they fear me."

Nick: "They fear both of us Nat."

• Posted at:

scarletdragon3016

@Cyclone I'm sorry, I probably won't be able to POV this week because of busy schedules. When I have time, I'll slip one in.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

bump

• Posted at:

misttiger110

@Galaxian- It's fine, I understand. I haven't got many of my POV's lately because of my schedule, either. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone