Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Ezekiel:

Needless to say I was disappointed that Ash didn't want to help me, or as he said, 'was going to think about it.' John was still talking to someone, so Cabaro and I were sitting in the pews nearby. This sucks. I thought, absent-mindedly petting Cabaro. Thank goodness he tolerated me. "You hungry?" I asked the lion, who turned to look at me and nodded his head in response. "Alright, I'll tell John we need to pick up some steak." I sighed.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven78and3,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Would I still be able to join this? 

• Posted at:

Cookie

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

I love the night sky. A graveyard of Stars.

Milky, Galaxis, Galaxy, Quasar, Limey, and *Drumroll please* Chicken Da Chicken

Mwhaaaaa

Thumbnail avatar 77deb5992f

misttiger110

@Cookie- Yep!

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

And... Eevee, Tamao, Rainer, Sparky,

and don’t forget my flipside, Vortex!

Sisters of the SAMB,

I request for T-Series to be sister slayed! 

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

bump

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar de605210ba

scarletdragon3016

(Sorry for the short POV)

Usoshaku--

He hadn't even realized he had fallen asleep, until he woke up again. It wasn't the most comfortable position to be in--under the bed. However, he reckoned some people had probably come looking for him. They never did think of looking under that particular spot.

He crawled out and rubbed his legs to get some feeling back in them. Now that he thought of it, even though he wasn't hungry, his new spirit animal must be by now. On the other hand, it was probably the fact he was hungry so often the feeling just wasn't there anymore.

He mapped out the route to the kitchen. There was a particular bamboo patch behind the wall. Perhaps he could get to it. Then...he tried planning out what he would do. Maybe he could sneak out to that restaurant he sometimes heard the guards talking about. Yes, that would be it. The kitchen was...unaccessible. Tokens wouldn't be much of a problem--he knew where they were stashed, and besides, he already had a pile accessible to him. Being in charge of his own life included finances as well.

He stuffed two handfuls of Zhongenese currency into a bag, and tucked it neatly inside his tunic, ready to sneak out...for the first time. Now that he thought of it, he had never gone past the Wall on his own before...

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Gσԃ σϝ Lσαʅƚ, Lιϝҽ, αɳԃ Cσʂɱσʂ

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

"Now serving...mascara ! And snop."

Nick: We stopped at a restaurant and walked in. We got free food since our dad had died just yesterday. We had our own money and in fact, we were billionaires. Natalie ordered her normal and I ordered a milkshake we left and then the military was parked in the parking lot. We hid in a bush until they left. We then walked to our house which was normal until you walked inside. The house had a whole house under it. We sent invitations to our friends as a goodbye party. We went to our rooms and I called to Usoshaku to see if he could sneak over to the party which was only two days away.

• Posted at:

misttiger110

@Knight- If I remember correctly, I think Usoshaku lives in Zhong and wouldn't know any of our characters. Galaxian can correct me if I'm wrong, though. 

@Everyone- Sorry that I haven't gotten my POVs in lately! I've been busy as of late. I'll try to get one in tonight or tomorrow. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Thumbnail avatar de605210ba

scarletdragon3016

@Cyclone Yep, you did. I feel like I need to put more clarification on my character, though. Are you guys getting confused?

@Knight Like I said in the above, and as Cyclone said, Usoshaku lives in Zhong and doesn't know anybody. Heck, he doesn't even know the people in his own city. I'll add more clarification if I get more time. :)

-Galaxian- 

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Gσԃ σϝ Lσαʅƚ, Lιϝҽ, αɳԃ Cσʂɱσʂ

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

"Now serving...mascara ! And snop."

misttiger110

Sky-

Once Nick and Natalie left, I decided to make my move. Packing clothes, money, food from my stash, a hunting knife, and a small pistol my father had passed down to me before the war into my backpack, I opened up my window and moved my desk out of the way. After I popped the screen off, Essix hopped out the window and flapped her wings happily in the fresh air. Well, the air was just about as fresh as you could find in Concorba. 

I jumped out after her, landing on the soft ground gracefully. I'd done this before, but that was just to grab some fast food. Afterwards, I climbed over the chain link fence which lined the outside of my backyard. 

Turning off the location on my phone, I sprinted out into the woods, getting as far from my house as I could before my mom or Rohan noticed my absence. Essix circled above me, keeping a lookout for anyone who might follow me. 

Now deep into the woods, I stopped to catch my breath. The trees were bare of leaves, and the air was bitter cold. I could see the sun setting on the horizon, and knew that nightfall was only about an hour away. Essix landed on a branch near me, fluffing her feathers to keep warm. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Nick: I and Natalie found out no one was coming so we canceled the party. We put our survival stuff on and I pulled out my pistol and sniper. Natalie pulled out our hunting knives which were in their sheaths and she threw me mine. I put it on my belt and so did she. I walked to one of the breaks out windows and held onto the handle above it. Natalie did the same to hers and we leapt out and onto two trees we climbed down and ran into the woods. we kept running. I finally let Tellun out and Natalie let Suka out. We rode on Suka's back and Tellun was next to us. We stopped and I looked up and pulled out my binoculars and I saw Essix flying above then dive down. I knew that Sky had just run away. We walked towards her and we finally stopped and hid near her watching her we put our spirit animals away so that we wouldn't be found.

• Posted at:

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

misttiger110

Josiah-

As I packed, the TV in my room was on. There was a report about spirit animals, and I was quite interested in it. Arax was lying on the floor of my room, refusing to use the dog bed.

But who were these people, the ones who were like modern Greencloaks? I opened up my laptop, searching for reports of them. After sieving through dozens of pages about the history of Greencloaks and hoaxes, I finally found one of use titled "Who Are They." In all honesty, I thought it would be another hoax page, or something about the Greencloak history. However, as I looked though it it seemed legit.

Recently, there have been sightings of strange marked people, ones who wear dark colored cloaks to conceal their faces. Most of these sightings are in warzones, disputed areas, and at night in cities. Nobody knows who they are or what they want, but there is one of these people who is sighted more than others.

She is believed to be a higher ranking member of this organization, maybe even the leader. In all sightings of her, she has a white tiger by her side, and the few who do see glimpses of her face say that she is from Southern Zhong. The cloak which she wears is maroon, and has a leaping tiger printed on the back.

This woman is unknown to us, but has been seen giving orders to other cloaked people on two separate occasions. Both of these sightings happened on a battlefield in Northern Nilo which is known as "The Red Sands" because of its dark history.

These sightings raise the questions, who is this woman with the tiger, why is she commanding troops into this specific battle field, and what do these people want?

The rest of the website was just pictures people had snapped of these hooded figures, almost all of the pictures had a person and an animal in them. I needed to find these people, but how?

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

icewolf2513

Ezekiel:

After Cabaro and I got home and ate and everything, we went upstairs and the Great Beast sat on my bed as I paced and muttered. "This is stupid." I started. "Why won't Ash help me?! And John, acting like he wasn't planning on throwing protien boosters into my food so I can get strong enough for the military... Him and his stupid homophobic self." Finally, I stopped at my book bag, staring at it before announcing to the lion, "Cabaro... We're going to run away." I looked at him, recieving a somewhat surprised and almost pleased look. I grabbed the book bag, stuffing all the clothes I could into it before attaching my sleeping bag to the top of it with two old shoe strings I kept for simply that purpose. I grabbed Grey, shoved the small grey lion into the book bag, before wrestling with it to zip it shut. I put on my shoes, my hoodie, tying another grey hoodie around my waist (for the possible cold), and going to the bathroom to get my toothbrush. Then, I got my knife, portable charger, earbuds, and phone, waiting for John to go to sleep. 

I waited 'till midnight to sneak out, as Cabaro was still insanely clumsy while going down stairs. I snuck out the front door and started walking down the street, Cabaro by my side.

Please let this through!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven78and3,000+Posts

misttiger110

@Knight- I actually want Sky to be alone for this part, sorry!

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

ok lets say they left and then get captured and send out a distress signal to their friends

• Posted at:

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Thumbnail avatar c42b996421

wolfwerewolf17219

Silver Knight. You made another account?

• Posted at:

(Sister)@Darmidnight or Dawn

An average 11 year old

But does that mean i dont have a voice to be heard?

No it doesnt

My voice is loud and i dont care

I speak my mind whether you like it or not

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

icewolf2513

Ezekiel:

After my house was no longer in sight, I sighed. "Well, no turning back now I suppose... Where do you think an organization like this would be?" I looked down at the Great Beast. I didn't have to look far, since he was bigger than a normal lion, and lions were pretty big... He didn't look at me. "What? You wanted me to run away, but now you're not gonna look at me? You know you're stuck with me, right? So where do you think we should go, then?" I held onto the straps of my bookbag, keeping my eyes on Cabaro. I just had a feeling he'd say out of state, or out of this country and I huffed. "I'm pretty sure I'm too young to get a passport, you do realize that, right? Plus we barely bonded, so even if you could get into passive form, I wouldn't know how to get you out. And even if you're a Great Beast, I'm not sure they'd let you ride coach with me on a plane." 

Cabaro made that low growling noise again, as if to say 'You don't think I know that?' and looked at me for a second before looking forwards again. 

"Well do you want you bond so we can get things done faster, or...?" I asked. All I got was a yawn in response, which wasn't helpful. "I'll take that as a yes... Now, if and when you go into passive, where do you want the tattoo to be?" Cabaro stopped in front of me and put his nose to my forearm. "Alright, arm it is..."

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven78and3,000+Posts

icewolf2513