Are you interested in being a minor character?

Thumbnail avatar de605210ba

scarletdragon3016

Hi guys,

This is essentially a small signup thread. Basically, this is signing up for a more minor character. (Main character forms are still being accepted as of right now.)

Obviously, none of the major "cast" can be part of this list, xD, including Millie, Ishmael, Arl, Livvy, Ray, Fiona, Rune, Echo, and I, all forms that have been submitted and accepted.

Signing up for this means you give me your permission to mention/show your character (your SAMB self) briefly in the story. Mentioning means you might be spoken of, or showing might mean a glimpse, flashback, etc.

Thanks! :) Here's the form (much shorter than the other one, xD):

* means optional.

Full SAMB Name:

Referred to SAMB Name:  

SAMB Age (if unaging, put what age you remain as): 

Gender/Preferred Pronoun Use? :

Appearance & Outfit:

Personality:

*Powers/Abilities:

*Relationships (Is there anything I have to know about your relationship with any SAMBer you would like to keep constant?) : 

*Other:

-Galaxian- 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Gσԃ σϝ Lσαʅƚ, Lιϝҽ, αɳԃ Cσʂɱσʂ

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

"Now serving...mascara ! And snop."

scarletdragon3016

-Kaboom-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

Thumbnail avatar 77deb5992f

misttiger110

I’ll probably submit a forum tomorrow, although there is a chance I may not have time. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

And... Eevee, Tamao, Rainer, Sparky,

and don’t forget my flipside, Vortex!

Sisters of the SAMB,

I request for T-Series to be sister slayed! 

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Thumbnail avatar b7d99bda52

powerfulwolf250

Bookmark, I guess.

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

Nico, Kyra, Abigail, Alber

"You will never be able to truly enjoy something if you only view it through biased eyes."

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."

I don't have time right now, but I'll make a form when I get back. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʟɪᴀʀ's ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ ᴛᴏᴏʟ"-ʀᴏʟᴀɴᴅ

#Haven78and3000+posts

Thumbnail avatar a0d6760dea

tsunamininja5

Full SAMB Name: Samurai Kyorugi Taegeuk

Referred to SAMB Name: Samurai

SAMB Age (if unaging, put what age you remain as): 20

Gender/Preferred Pronoun Use?: she/her

Appearance & Outfit: black dobok, no shoes, red hair, blue eyes, pale skin

Personality: sarcastic, self-critical, bitter

*Powers/Abilities: nah

*Relationships: nah

*Other: nah

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Maybe you'll change

Abandon all your wicked ways

Make amends and start anew again

Maybe you'll see

All the wrongs you did to me

And start all over, start all over again

Haha, who am I kidding?

Jaguar

Tarik

Akira

Thorn

Loki

Thumbnail avatar 2ed7361120

dragondolphin2613

Here is my form:

Full SAMB Name: Tiger-Strike #7

Referred to SAMB Name:  Tiger

SAMB Age (if unaging, put what age you remain as):5 months, 1 day (SAMB age mean show long you have been here, right?)

Gender/Preferred Pronoun Use? : He/Him

Appearance & Outfit: Khaki pants, with a casual t shirt and a spiked-to the side hair cut

Personality: Very loyal to friends, can be very stubborn, and tries to be kind and always stands up for the weak

*Powers/Abilities: Good/decent fighter

*Relationships (Is there anything I have to know about your relationship with any SAMBer you would like to keep constant?) : Friends with Galaxian (only if you are okay with it Galaxian)

*Other: I am okay being killed as long as it's an honourable death (by that I mean i died fighting for the good)

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

“In times of darkness, conjure Lumos. - Tiger

"There are men who are too afraid to act. There are men who say they will but never act. And there are men that JUST DO IT." - Tiger

Markus Sebastian Camelia Resha 

SN-IPER

scarletdragon3016

@Tiger Thanks for the form! Accepted, but I wanted to clarify some things...

SAMB age refers to how old you want to be known as on the SAMB, and not actually how long you've been here (or the oldest we would be would be 5 years, xD).

Also, for this form, are you intending to be a minor or major character? :)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

tsunamininja5

Adding on to mine:

I have martial arts skills and if I die in this story, I want to die in battle

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Maybe you'll change

Maybe you'll see

Haha, who am I kidding?

Jaguar

Tarik

Akira

Thorn

Loki

Thumbnail avatar 971efb7c8a

mermaidvulcan14

Full SAMB Name: Syalla

Referred to SAMB Name:  SyallaSyalla

SAMB Age (if unaging, put what age you remain as): 14

Gender/Preferred Pronoun Use? : Female

Appearance & Outfit: Syalla is a bit on the shorter side and a bit chubby. Her hair is naturally brown, but has streaks of maroon in her hair. Very pale, and her eyes are a silver color. She's usually squinting in the light. Hair is down to her waist and wavy, no bangs and her forehead shows. Hair is usually resting on her left shoulder. She wears a blue sweatshirt and black sweatpants. She prefers to wear gray sneakers, put may wear green Vans. Baggy clothing is the way to go.

Personality: She is very loyal to those she trusts, and to gain her trust, one must prove themself. For fun, she may talk in Shakespearean (they, the, thine, though, badst, etc), but usually talks in slang (ya, ain'tcha, cool cool), if she isn't cursing (but this is family friendly, so none of that). She is very inquisitive, always asking "how" and/or "why", either because she wants to know, or she already knows and wants to push people to think, implying she knows a whole lot more about what's going on. She's the tough love friend, willing to you help you out, but for the most part, you're own your own. Kind of secretive. Despite this, she has perfectionist habits and gets anxiety attacks quite often. She has high standards for herself and gets upset when she doesn't meet them. Very rarely is she visually upset, as she bottles it up. To calm her down, she likes Orchestrated music. She will make jokes about everything and anything, unless it's in the most dire of situations, and likes to pull people's leg, even if it upsets them (it's PROBABLY never intentional). Loves the sound of money for whatever reason.

*Powers/Abilities: Very good vision and hearing, she is better at seeing at night than she is during the day. Poor sense of smell. Can't run all too fast, but is a good shot with a bow and arrow. Very poor memory. She has bad luck, but is a good guesser. Very observant and a good writer. She can't draw for her life.

*Relationships (Is there anything I have to know about your relationship with any SAMBer you would like to keep constant?) : N/A

*Other: Fine with killing/injuring her

• Posted at:

Syalla

Sub 2 Pewdiepie

G A M E R S, R I S E  U P

Sned help

Me Me BIG Disappointment

Remember Stefan (Robbie Rotten), Stan Lee and Stephan Hillenburg

More FE16 news, pls I.S.

Wait, am I supposed to put something edgy and/or thought provoking here?

Thumbnail avatar 2ed7361120

dragondolphin2613

Hello Galaxian!

I just sumbitted a major character form because I earlier thought you aren't accepting thsoe anymore...

Do you want me to redo taht form and put my SAMB age on there?

If you can fix it yourself (no pressure), I will be 15 yrs old...

-Tiger

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

“In times of darkness, conjure Lumos. - Tiger

"There are men who are too afraid to act. There are men who say they will but never act. And there are men that JUST DO IT." - Tiger

Markus Sebastian Camelia Resha 

SN-IPER

scarletdragon3016

How did a simple post with three words not go through...o_O

@Samurai Accepted! Thanks :).

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

scarletdragon3016

@Samurai Alright :). Just to clarify, you know this is the signup for minor characters, right? Sorry, xD.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

scarletdragon3016

@Syalla Thanks! :) Accepted.

@All I'm sorry for not clarifying this more, but are you all okay with being minor characters? That means you will not have as major as a form, though of course you (or your character) will still be important in some way(s). :)

Sorry if you're confused! You probably didn't get confused, xD, but I got myself confused. :D

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

Thumbnail avatar 971efb7c8a

mermaidvulcan14

Oof, I noticed that for preferred I but SyallaSyalla. It's just Syalla 

• Posted at:

Syalla

Sub 2 Pewdiepie

G A M E R S, R I S E  U P

Sned help

Me Me BIG Disappointment

Remember Stefan (Robbie Rotten), Stan Lee and Stephan Hillenburg

More FE16 news, pls I.S.

Wait, am I supposed to put something edgy and/or thought provoking here?

scarletdragon3016

@Syalla Thanks for the clarification! :)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

tsunamininja5

Post probably won't go through because eh the mods are sensitive

I'm aware this is a minor character sign-up, but that doesn't mean my character can't die in battle????

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Maybe you'll change

Maybe you'll see

Haha, who am I kidding?

Jaguar

Tarik

Akira

Thorn

Loki

tsunamininja5

@Galaxian

Yes, I am aware of that. I'm not as ignorant as I look. :) But being a minor character doesn't mean I can't die.

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Maybe you'll change

Maybe you'll see

Haha, who am I kidding?

Jaguar

Tarik

Akira

Thorn

Loki

scarletdragon3016

@Samurai Alright, I just wanted to clarify that for myself. Thanks! :) I know what you said, xD. Also, you don't look ignorant.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

Thumbnail avatar 29f5a0b9df

amberpegasus203

Full SAMB Name: Rowene "Raven" Tsakaryn

Referred to SAMB Name: Raven

SAMB Age: 24

Gender/Preferred Pronoun Use?: Female/she/her

Appearance & Outfit: Raven stands slightly over 5'11, with a slender-looking build. She has black hair in a messy chin-length bob, pointed ears, and fair skin. Her eyes are pupiless and dark purple with a silvery tinge, and they don't reflect any light. She usually has a passive, serene facial expression, and doesn't blink much. She wears two matching hair decorations shaped like purple flower petals at all times. Her normal outfit consists of a lightly armored, knee-length black tunic secured with a purple sash, black leggings, knee-high black boots with low heels, and a dark purple duster sweater over it all. Around her neck is a silver chain with a small amber pendant on it.

Personality: Raven is outwardly calm, withdrawn, and secretive. You can hold a lengthy conversation with her and later realize you still don't know much about her aside from her name and what you can see of her. 

She's actually quite emotional, but keeps it hidden under a facade of serenity. A loner by nature, she is rather eccentric, quoting random fictional works, occasionally fixating on inanimate objects for extended periods of time, doodling on whatever surface is available, and giving people bizarre nicknames. She has a dry wit and self-deprecating sense of humor, and is a chronic procrastinator and perfectionist. She's got a "seen it all" attitude towards SAMB life in general, and has a pretty good memory. Raven cares rather little for most of the people around her, and is pretty apathetic towards even apocalyptic events. Gaining her respect is a difficult task, and gaining her loyalty and trust is nigh impossible. 

While she seems quirky and harmless, Raven occasionally shows signs of being far more capable and knowing than she lets on. As stated before, she has a good memory, and has been around long enough to not mind most things. And despite her normally apathetic nature, she's willing to stand her ground to the very end when she deems it necessary.

*Powers/Abilities: Nearly photographic memory. She's skilled with using knives and ranged weapons in combat. She has the ability to manipulate time, whether it's by freezing it get out of tricky situations, slowing it down to avoid attacks, rewinding it to heal or restore, or turning it forward to empower or incapacitate. Overusing it in combat situations gives her headaches and shivers, and strong emotions hamper her control of it.

*Relationships: None.

*Other: Fine if she is killed or injured, as long as it's in battle.

Mods, please let this through!

• Posted at:

'Til the very end.

Raven Tsakaryn

How long has it been, old friend?

I've had quite the journey,

The path I chose was wrought with loss.

But through it all, I've soldiered on,

Uncaring of what fate has planned.

Awaken. Open your eyes to tomorrow.

scarletdragon3016

@Raven Thanks! Accepted :).

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

Thumbnail avatar 77deb5992f

misttiger110

Here ya go-

Full SAMB Name: Cyclone

Referred to SAMB Name: Cyclone

SAMB Age: 15

Appearance & Outfit: Tallish, about 5’9.” She has an athletic build. Her eyes are blue-grey, flecked with bits of silver, and she has long and dark lashes. Cyclone has lightly tanned skin and freckles along the bridge of her nose, she also has a small, barely noticeable scar above her left eyebrow from a childhood accident. Her hair is dark blond, almost a light brown, and has a natural caramel shine to it. It reaches just below her shoulder, and is just long enough for her to tie it back without it spilling out. She often puts it up in a messy bun, but if not she will simply leave it down and do nothing but brush through it.  She normally wears exercise clothes, such as running shorts and a random t-shirt, most likely one that she got from a jazz festival or marching competition. Occasionally, she will throw on a red Santa Cruz sweatshirt or a South Lake Tahoe sweatshirt, which is about the same color as her eyes. She rarely ever wears black, except for her black and blue running shoes and her exercise shorts. 

Personality: She is brave, sometimes stupidly so. She remains loyal to her friends and tries her hardest to be helpful and supportive. Cyclone is often sarcastic, but she knows when it’s time to stop cracking her cheesy jokes and puns. Often, people are surprised of her intelligence, as she often masks it with her jokes and dumb decisions. Some of her personality flaws are her stubbornness, she can on occasion be cocky, and sometimes she dose and says things that she could have thought through more. 

Powers/Abilities: Often, the weather will reflect her mood. For example, if she is angry it might be windier and colder. She is good at fighting, and she often will use a bow. If not, a spear or her wit. She can summon her bow and spear when she needs them. She can also summon her baritone saxophone, tenor saxophone, and clarinet. Although, she really just has that ability for her own enjoyment.

Relationships: N/A

Other: She is left handed. And because she is a minor character, feel free to allow her to be killed off or hurt. If she is killed off, I would prefer it if her death was for a good cause and honorable. However, I don’t mind how she dies.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

And... Eevee, Tamao, Rainer, Sparky,

and don’t forget my flipside, Vortex!

Sisters of the SAMB,

I request for T-Series to be sister slayed! 

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Thumbnail avatar 1658d3e1d5

coindragon103

Full SAMB name (and referred name): Hope

Appearance and outfit: Cat features including cat ears and eyes, cat tail, hazel eyes, left eye is slightly greener, yellow shirt, black leggings with silver sparkly bits, sky blue shirt with the words "Just smile" in cursive colored yellow with silver surrounding it, black shoes, hair is gold-ish brown, light skin (cat features are ginger tabby)

Personality: Sweet, tries to always be optimistic, shy sometimes, short-tempered, likes messing around and making jokes, thinks a lot about most of what she does, clumsy, humble, modest most of the time, spirited, energetic, trusting, clever, hard to trick, but when content quite foolish, sneaky

Powers/Abilities: Force field, invisibility, can gain claws and fangs like a cat, night vision, telepoofing, perspective

Relationships: Jade was her first friend, and she will never forget

Other: hewo

• Posted at:

Hope

Queen of fire nekos

Hufflepuff|ThreadGhost|Inactive|loyal SAMBer|

"I'll never give up. The gone disease is strong, but we are stronger." Me, just now

#ForeverFluffeh

'Tis the season to be fluffeh

Gang: Mallow, Leech, Flare, Starmaker

scarletdragon3016

@Cyclone Accepted, and thanks! :)

@Hope Accepted, and thanks! :)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

scarletdragon3016

-Kaboom-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

Thumbnail avatar 42967d5310

amberdolphin1210

Full SAMB Name: Amberdolphin1210 or Twilightsparkly139(Amberdolphin1210 is used more)

Referred to SAMB Name:  Amber

SAMB Age (if unaging, put what age you remain as): 16

Gender/Preferred Pronoun Use? : female

Appearance & Outfit: Ginger hair, fair skin, faint freckles, Doctor who clothes some of the time. The rest of the time, has a shirt that says "You wish you could be 20% Cooler!"

Personality: Depends. Usually funny, sarcastic, and crazy, and loyal. But does have mood swings

*Powers/Abilities: Pinkie Pie's abilities.

*Relationships (Is there anything I have to know about your relationship with any SAMBer you would like to keep constant?) : No Relationship, and I would like to keep it that way.

*Other: loves to sing.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

scarletdragon3016

Oof, I'm glad I checked this thread. Accepted, Amber! Thanks! :)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

Full SAMB Name: Arirang

Referred to SAMB Name: Ari/Arirang

SAMB Age (if unaging, put what age you remain as): 11

Gender/Preferred Pronoun Use? : They/them

Appearance & Outfit: Dark, chestnut brown hair that fades almost imperceptibly to dark brownish purple at the ends in a long, loose ponytail, creamy pale skin. Their hair is tied with a red ribbon and their long bangs, which completely cover their right eye when loose, are pinned back with two gold, bar-shaped pins that cross to form an X. Their hair parts to the left. Their eyes are a deep garnet red with some gold flecks, and almond-shaped. Their expression is usually mildly curious or faintly smiling. They are androgynous in terms of looks, but can slightly shift their appearance from time to time to match how they are feeling. Delicate and stick thin with no curves that aren't, yknow, 'flesh is soft' type things. 4’6". Overall, they have a childish appearance, still having slightly rounded cheeks. They normally wear a long, loose white cotton tank top over red cotton pajama short-shorts that barely peek out beneath the shirt.. All the fabric of their clothing is patterned with subtle, yet intricately embroidered gold camellias. wears literally nothing else, although if it's cold, they'll put on a jacketlike thing that is much, much too big and just one layer of fabric. like the rest of their clothes. it has no zipper or closing mechanism; it’s just a cloak with long, flaring sleeves that's so big it drags on the floor when they wear it. when they wear this, they let their hair down and put the hood up, and it hides their face. Walks barefoot. Korean in appearance. On formal occasions, they will wear a suitlike thing where the top is a white Hanbok top, with flared sleeves that cover most of the hands and fade from white at the shoulder to red at the end. The ribbon is red, and ends around the middle of the thigh. The collar/layer underneath is also red. In the back, what would have been the tails of a normal suit coat thing are connected and flare gently, ending just shy of the ankles. These, like the sleeves, fade from white at the waist to red at the end. The pants puff out and then are closely tied right above the ankle- see male Korean hanbok pants for reference. They wear red traditional Korean slippers. All of the fabric, like the fabric of their casual outfit, is patterned with subtle, yet intricately embroidered gold camellias.

Personality: Easygoing, nonchalant, the grandpa friend, a grandpa in general, makes way too many questionable jokes, carefree with literally everything. Has a slightly more serious, edgy side, but who doesn’t? Overall, pretty calm in most situations, but if they’re panicked, they get really panicked, and if they get mad, they get really mad- etc. Really, it’s from one extreme to another- they have quite the mood swings. One thing about them is that they absolutely refuse to take care of themselves, no matter what the circumstance. like they could have almost died because they forgot to eat and didn't bother to get food when they noticed they were hungry, although it’s not like they need to eat. Forgetful. They'll often speak in third person, calling themselves 'grandpa'.

*Powers/Abilities: Shifting- the ability to completely deconstruct their own body into the most basic particles and reconstruct it into something different in a matter of moments. This is, however, limited to physical objects or organisms- they cannot convert themself into energy. Skilled at archery.

Relationships (Is there anything I have to know about your relationship with any SAMBer you would like to keep constant?) : treats everyone like their grandchild.

*Other: nah

• Posted at:

♪ ᴀ ʀ ɪ ʀ ɴ ɢ ♪

i finally noticed that somewhere along the way

the changing seasons had painted the town a new color

2/28/15

scarletdragon3016

How did such a simple post not go through? :/

@Ari Accepted. Thanks! :)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

Thumbnail avatar 0ec67d03c4

darkheart838

Full SAMB Name: Jade/Dark

Referred to SAMB Name:  Either one is fine or Mariah. I don't care

SAMB Age: 16 

Gender/Preferred Pronoun Use?: Female, she/her

Appearance & Outfit: Tall athletic girl with pale skin, dark brown eyes that turn gold when angry or fighting, brown hair that barely passes her shoulders, scars on her hads (not vey noticable unles focusing on them - mostly burns) Typically wears black t-shirt and jeans. Ocasionally wears black knee length dress for special occasions. Armor is black plated steel that is molded to her body Wepons are her custom bow and assorted arrows and varios throwing knives.

Personality: Cold on the outside, but is fiercely loyal to her friends. If you hurt them....Heavens help you. Kind to those that she cares for and even those who she just met if they are hurting or need help.

Powers/Abilities: Has wings like a ravens that she usually hides from others. Can control fire when angry.

Relationships (Is there anything I have to know about your relationship with any SAMBer you would like to keep constant?) : .....Not really. I'm pretty cool with everyone.

Other: ....Don't think so

• Posted at:

❦ᒚᗩᕲ| ᕲᗩᖇᖽᐸ❦

α ԋҽαɾƚ σϝ ʂƚҽҽʅ ρʅαƚҽԃ ɠσʅԃ 

ɳσ ૨αเɳ, ɳσ ƒσωε

GryffindoProud

Credit to Jokester for amazing siggy :D

scarletdragon3016

@Jade Accepted, and thanks!

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

darkheart838

Of course! ;)

• Posted at:

❦ᒚᗩᕲ| ᕲᗩᖇᖽᐸ❦

ɳσ ૨αเɳ, ɳσ ƒσωε

GryffindoProud

coindragon103

Where's the thread?

• Posted at:

Hope

Queen of fire nekos

"I'll never give up. The gone disease is strong, but we are stronger." Me, just now

#ForeverFluffeh

scarletdragon3016

@Hope Not here yet, but it will be soon. I will be sure to post it on all the signup threads (and the ones on WoFMB, where I complained about stars and goal setting.)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

coindragon103

@Galaxian- Got it!

• Posted at:

Hope

Queen of fire nekos

#ForeverFluffeh

darkheart838

@Galaxian: If you want to use me as a major character, I'm cool with it. And I just noticed all of my mistakes -_- Oh dear.

• Posted at:

❦ᒚᗩᕲ| ᕲᗩᖇᖽᐸ❦

ɳσ ૨αเɳ, ɳσ ƒσωε

GryffindoProud

Thumbnail avatar 0978ec0c03

firecobra400

Here ya go!

Samb full name: fire frenzy flare ( ikr )

( reffered to samb name? Wut does that mean? ) fire

samb age: 11

I am male.

outfit is actually quite pleasant, red hoodie, dark grey pants, black shoes with golden stripes down the sides, and black gloves with golden stripes down the sides. Appearance: dark brown eyes, black hair ( quite fluffy ) dark-ish color, has a really nice tan.

personality ... quite burning if you ask me! Hahah! Humorous you can see, quite friendly, when he gets mad or someone tries to hurt his friends, he gets a bit steamy! Ha! Very humorous, even punny at times.

powers: you can tell by the name. But I’m ( probably no one actually knows. ) known for my trickery and wits.

other: tells bad puns- good puns are rare, and jokes are common.

eek! I know I might have something wrong on here!!

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

- if I never ever met you, and I just met you, I would say “ice to meet you!”

- I don’t know who you are if you say “these puns are snow laughing matter” to my puns.

scarletdragon3016

@Fire Could you specify the powers, how you use them, etc.? I know one of your powers if fire, but that isn't specific enough. Otherwise, accepted.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

Thumbnail avatar 0978ec0c03

firecobra400

Well.. if you want to know how I use my fire power.. well.. I think that’s a burning question at the moment..

heh! I’m kidding! I use my power quite wisely, using smarts to use it wisely- like i use it like someone else wouldn’t. But otherwise, I use it to fly, blast, melt stuff, use it to change into, throw a fire ball at people.. but If I use it wisely, I can cover myself in fire, making it hard for people to hit me with melee, I can make a ring around me made out of fire, used as a defense tactic. Sometimes I heat up the ground, or hold a rock in my hand, just to turn it into lava.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

- if I never ever met you, and I just met you, I would say “ice to meet you!”

- I don’t know who you are if you say “these puns are snow laughing matter” to my puns.

scarletdragon3016

@Fire Accepted! Thanks.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳