Thumbnail avatar 42967d5310

amberdolphin1210

You are the greatest detective this world has ever seen! Well, the assistant to the greatest detective this world has ever seen.... but you're the real mystery solving master. The detective isn't really much of a puzzle solver, they just end up in the right place at the right time and everyone thinks they're so smart. You do all the hard work. One day you get a ransom note in the mail. The detective has been kidnapped! And it's up to you to finally get the recognition you deserve, right?

I finish the last mystery in the paperwork. The butler took a diamond because he didn't get paid enough. He gave it back because no only am I smart, I'm great at convincing people to do the right thing. I sigh and walk home. I open my mailbox and take out my letters. I turn on the TV for the news. I sit down, looking through my letters. Bill, bill, paycheck, anonymous, invitation to charity event, more mysteries that can be solved whenever. I open the bills first and look through them. Same old same old. I open the paycheck and see the small amount of money that I usually get. Barely anything. Only enough to pay bills.

"One day they'll recognise my smartness." I sigh.

I open the anonymous letter and read it.

"Dear Assistant Belinda Atkin,

You are the assistant of Detective Chris P. Bacon, correct? Well guess what? I'm holding him hostage, and if you don't deliver $100,000,000 to the address given by 2500 tomorrow, he will die.

Anonymous."

I shake my head. This could give me recognition, or I could let them hold him forever so I can get it all done without him showing up.

"I have to save him. I'm that kind of person." I sigh.

I write my own letter.

"Dear anonymous,

Why would I do that? I'm the one who solves everything. Your doing me a favour by keeping him captive. He's not that bright. I suggest you have earplugs with you 24/7. He talks so much I've needed them to do his cases. He's usually talking nonsense. I'm sure you will have fun with Detective Bacon. Have fun!

Me."

This should do it. Now to grab my smallest camera. I grab it, put it on the page on one of the I's dots, activate it, and walk to the address.

I sigh, "Once did an assistant who gleamed like the moon Look out on her city and sigh. Dejected, she cried "Surely there is no body who gives me recognition that's right." So great was her pain, so sad was her heart, that she stayed in a shadow cast, which belonged to a foolish detective, and it grew only darker as days and nights passed. Never did that detective take notice that others did not give his assistant her due. And neither had he helped her as she deserved, he watched as his assistant's unhappiness grew. But such is the way of the limelight, it sweetly takes hold of the mind of it's host. And that foolish man did nothing to stop the sadness of one who had needed help most."

I'm halfway to the address. I sniff, angry at Detective Bacon.

"They shun my reports and wait for Bacon's silly reports. Am I so wrong to wish they would see things like I do? And am I so wrong to think that they might love me too? Why shouldn't they adore me? Is it not within my right? I'll not be overshadowed! Mine is not the lesser light! I've waited long enough now, for them all to come around. And though Bacon may plead and threaten, Atkin will stand my ground! It comes to this at last, I'll no longer do the work if they cannot love but one person alone! See Atkin is rising! She has come to claim the genius as her own! and all will know the wonders of my lovely genius brain! So say goodnight to this! The final "case" of Chris! Tomorrow'll show my genius. This will be mine, it is."

I stop at the address.

"What is it with bad guys and old warehouses?" I ask.

I drop the letter into the mailbox and walk away, with the camera hooked up to my phone.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Thumbnail avatar 78fd0cb33b

wolfwerewolf17219

Oh i will never deliver it to you, i write back. We will see about that on how he dies.

Well then he wouldnt be taking all the credit

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

With..BlackWing, Willin,Amber Eye, and..ugh my flipside Midnight

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

amberdolphin1210

I wait at home for the letter to be opened, recording everything for evidence.

"She sent us something?"

"Yep."
I watch my phone as it opens. He reads what I wrote aloud.

"Dear anonymous, Why would I do that? I'm the one who solves everything. You're doing me a favour by keeping him captive. He's not that bright. I suggest you have earplugs with you 24/7. He talks so much I've needed them to do his cases. He's usually talking nonsense. I'm sure you will have fun with Detective Bacon. Have fun! Me."

They stare at each other for a while and grumble.

"Has my silly little assistant sent the cops after me?" I hear the Detective ask.

"SILLY?! I'm the one that did all the work, you lazy detective!" I exclaim.

"Chris, shut it!"

"Tell me! Is she coming?!"

I smirk, watching everything.

"Of course not. She doesn't care about you."

"Liar. Uch, the air in here is going to reek havoc on my perfect hair. You boys really need a shower."

I grab some police officers and go to the warehouse as fast as possible. They still haven't released him. We break in.

"I was joking in the letter, boys. about you keeping him. He may be an idiot, but he's the only reason I'm not detective. But I'm not the kind of person to let him die with you." I smirk.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

amberdolphin1210

Bump!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

Oh wow! I love the story so far.

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here. The SAMB soon will be too. 

I'll miss everyone, and I love you all. 

Wherever you're headed, good luck. 

Thumbnail avatar 0ec67d03c4

darkheart838

You are a good writer. I liked that little poem in your first post.

• Posted at:

❦ᒚᗩᕲ| ᕲᗩᖇᖽᐸ❦

α ԋҽαɾƚ σϝ ʂƚҽҽʅ ρʅαƚҽԃ ɠσʅԃ 

ɳσ ૨αเɳ, ɳσ ƒσωε

GryffindoProud

Credit to Jokester for amazing siggy :D

amberdolphin1210

Thank you everyone!

"You're going to be in jail for a very long time." The officer says.

I smile, waiting for Detective Bacon to say something to me.

He walks over.

"Belinda, You know I let them kidnap me, right?" He smirks.

I feel my blood pressure rising.

"I had them wrapped around my finger the entire time. You just gave them a little push!"

My face is really red now.

"Detective! Susan Kennedy here. Would you tell about your escape from the kidnappers?" A reporter asks.

Once again, no one is taking any notice of me as he brags.

I walk to my office, pack my stuff, then ask Counstable Julia Brackenreid, a fellow officer, to come into my office.

I cry, "I can't take it anymore, Julia! I'm the one that does all the work! I'm the one that solves the cases! I'm the puzzle solver! I'm the one who got the ransom note! I convinced them to let him go! Nobody gives me recognition! He just ends up in the right place at the right time and everyone thinks he's so smart! I do all the hard work! I'll not be overshadowed anymore! I QUIT!"

Julia smiles sweetly, "Belinda, they think the men are better with their brains. I know the truth."

I frown, "They don't understand a thing, Julia!"

Julia puts her hand on my shoulder.

"I do."

I sigh, then recite what I said earlier.

"Julia, Once did an assistant who gleamed like the moon

Look out on her city and sigh.

Dejected, she cried "Surely there is no body who gives me Recognition that's right."

So great was her pain,

So sad was her heart,

That she stayed in a shadow cast,

Which belonged to a foolish detective,

And it grew only darker as days and nights passed!

Never did that detective take notice that others

Did not give his assistant her due.

And neither had he helped her as she deserved,

He watched as his assistant's unhappiness grew!

But such is the way of the limelight, it sweetly

Takes hold of the mind of it's host.

And that foolish man did nothing to stop

The sadness of one who had needed help most."

Julia asks, "That's how you feel?"

I nod, "They shun my reports and wait for Bacon's silly reports.

Am I so wrong to wish they would see things like I do?

And am I so wrong to think that they might love me too?

Why shouldn't they adore me?

Is it not within my right?

I'll not be overshadowed!

Mine is not the lesser light!

I've waited long enough now,

For them all to come around

And though Bacon may plead and threaten,

Atkin will stand her ground!

It comes to this at last;

I'll no longer do the work

If they cannot love but one person alone!"

Julia stares at me, with a look I don't recognise.

Julia sighs, "I understand, but we need you, Bindi."

No one has called me any of my nicknames for ages.

"No you don't. You all have him. Everyone thinks it's him. I'd love to see everyone's faces when they see the truth! You can visit me at my house. He's always had me to get him out of a jam. Now it'll only be him." I sniff.

I walk to our boss.

"This better be important, Atkin. You have work to do."

"No disrespect sir, but I'm tired of being the lackey, the one who actually does the work but gets no credit. But Bacon is reckless and does nothing! If that's what it takes to be rewarded around here, if that's what it means to work for the Law, then I don't want any part of it!" I frown.

He asks, "What are you saying, Atkin?"

I yell, "I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU?! I QUIT!!"

I run out, with my face full of anger, not taking any notice of a suspicious man watching me.

At home, I've told Jacinta everything via Skype.

"You quit? but... but but..."

I sigh, "Jacinta, I realise that the law is flawed. And so are people's minds. I try being good, doesn't work. Maybe I should be bad! Maybe then people will see me!"

Jacinta sighs, "But not for who you really are."

I sigh, understanding what she was getting at.

"I promise I won't go evil, Jacinta. Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." I sigh.

Jacinta smirks, "Good. Remember, break a Pinkie Promise..."

I nod, knowing what she means.

"Goodnight Sister." She smiles.

I smile, "Night sis."

I turn off Skype and go to my bed, singing.

"Lullay moon princess, goodnight sister mine

And rest now in moonlight's embrace
Bear up my lullaby, winds of the earth
Through cloud, and through sky, and through space

Carry the peace and the coolness of night
And carry my sorrow in kind
Luna, you're loved so much more than you know
May troubles be far from your mind
And forgive me for being so blind

The years now before us
Fearful and unknown
I never imagined
I'd face them on my own

May these thousand winters
Swiftly pass, I pray
I love you; I miss you
All these miles away

May all your dreams be sweet tonight
Safe upon your bed of moonlight
And know not of sadness, pain, or care
And when I dream, I'll fly away and meet you there
Sleep..."

I close my eyes, not noticing a figure outside my window I should have seen if my mind was being smart.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

amberdolphin1210

I wake up to find myself not in my room, but rather, on a conveyer belt tied up.

"Seriously?" I ask.

"Belinda Atkin. Detective Bacon's assistant." A voice pipes up.

I sigh, "Not anymore."

The voice asks, "What do you mean?"

I tell the truth, mostly, "I quit. Not a big enough paycheck. You know how it is. By the way, who is the dark and mysterious person I've come to the disadvantage of meeting?"

A woman stands over me, the one who belongs to the voice.

"Satin Roseberg, at your service, Belinda. The detective was sent a ransom note, but he obviously won't find us. I know what makes people tick, their darkest impulses, greatest fears, yada yada yada, and your greatest fear came true." She smirks.

I frown, wondering what she means.

"You've always had Bacon to lend a hand. When times are tough, you look to him to get out off a jam. But now, there's no one here but you! You're all alone. Your greatest fear has finally come true!" She smirks.

I dart my eyes everywhere, pretending I'm scared, which I'm not, when I'm actually surveying the perimitor and mentally rolling my eyes. A few guards, nothing I can't handle, and a big machine that might chop me up if I don't escape.

I growl, "Just because I'm by myself does not mean I will fold. I don't need help to defeat you! I just need to be bold."

I mentally facepalm, "Man. Just add music and this will be like that song from Sophia the first!"

Satin smirks, "Spare me your heroic speech, Belinda! We both know you are wrong!"

I frown, "I'm not afraid to stand alone!"

She laughs, "You are on a conveyer belt. You aren't standing."

I roll my eyes, "You know what I mean."

Satin smirks, "You're on your own! You can't run away. You've met your match today, only I'm superior."

I belt out, "I'm on my own, but won't give in! I'll get back up to fight again!"

She smirks, "I keep knocking you down kiddo!"

I yell, "But like the sun, I'll rise once more!"

She sighs, "Until night falls and wins."

I growl, struggling to get out of the ropes, when I remember, I have a pocketknife I keep in my socks I wear to bed at night. Luckily, they're still on my feet. I see an image of my sister Jacinta in my minds eye, encouraging me. She's why I've been working hard! I realise that now.

I sigh, "There's something you don't understand. The love I gave came back to me, and made me strong as steel."

Satin laughs very hard. I snap the ropes with my knife and nails.

I smirk, "You tried your worst to keep me down, but I'm still standing tall!"

She exclaims, "How'd you escape!?"

I smirk, "You shoulda checked my PJs. and, I stand for one and all! I'm on my own, but I found a light to see me through the darkest night!"

She orders, "Get her!"

A whole bunch of men attack, and I dodge and beat all of them.

"You're just a girl! You can't have defeated them all!" Satin exclaims.

I smirk, "I'm more than that, but you can't see! I may be a jocky, and on my own, but I know that I have grown since yesterday. Dreams really help you grow. You should have more dreams about failing. Maybe then you'll stop being such a jerk!"

Satin growls and attacks me herself. I duck and trip her.

"In Umbra Luna Est." I say.

She asks, "What?"

I sigh, "Just a line from a song. I really related to the song, but I don't want to turn into the next Nightmare Moon."

She gets up and I punch her, knocking her out. I tie her and her lackeys up. The garage door opens and the news reporters, police, and Detective Bacon come in.

I frown, "Thanks for the rescue, Chris, NOT! I had to rescue myself."

I notice the camera's been rolling for a little while. I tap my arm, frowning.

I sigh, "You don't need me. Did you? Chris, do you really need me? Your assistant? I didn't see you come after me when I left. I guess only my sister needs me."

The reporter smiles, "Susan Kennedy here! What do you mean, miss?"

I sigh, "Susan... Who was there at every case? Who was there when Bacon "escaped"? It was not a regular teenage girl as his assistant. It was me. Belinda Atkin, the one who escaped without anyone fighting them for me. No one's been accepting me for years. The detective shines a bright light, but he also casts a shadow. I've been in the shadow for ages. But that's the way of the limelight. Good bye. I have quit, and I'm not going back until you all tell me that you need me. All of you. Everyone in the city. You all have said Chris P. Bacon was all you need. So I'm staying at my house until you all say that you need me. Everyone. However you'll do it."

I run away, not showing my real feelings. Hopefully, my words were enough. And my actions will show what I mean. I will stay at home, doing nothing, just like my words have said. At home, my sister's frowning from the computer.

"You were kidnapped and you didn't call for backup?" She asks.

I facepalm, "You can't call for backup when you don't have a phone."

Jacinta asks, "What was the kidnappers name?"

I snort, "Satin Roseberg."

Jacinta laughs, "Are you, haha! Are you serious?"

I nod.

"What are you going to do now?" She asks.

I sigh, "Just as I said on the news."

The news starts what I said.

"Thanks for the rescue, Chris, NOT! I had to rescue myself. You don't need me. Did you? Chris, do you really need me? Your assistant? I didn't see you come after me when I left. I guess only my sister needs me."

"Susan Kennedy here! What do you mean, miss?"

"Susan... Who was there at every case? Who was there when Bacon "escaped"? It was not a regular teenage girl as his assistant. It was me. Belinda Atkin, the one who escaped without anyone fighting them for me. No one's been accepting me for years. The detective shines a bright light, but he also casts a shadow. I've been in the shadow for ages. But that's the way of the limelight. Good bye. I have quit, and I'm not going back until you all tell me that you need me. All of you. Everyone in the city. You all have said Chris P. Bacon was all you need. So I'm staying at my house until you all say that you need me. Everyone. However you'll do it."

"There you have it. Detective Chris P. Bacon's assistant has quit. Is she really what we need? Or is Bacon, who we have only needed, all we need? I think Bacon is all we need. Stay tuned for the answer! Susan Kennedy out!"

I throw a pillow at my TV.

"See what I mean, Jacinta? They all hate me!" I yell.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

amberdolphin1210

Bump!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

amberdolphin1210

I cry into my sheets.

"Bindi, calm down. They'll realise it eventually." Jacinta smiles from the computer.

I growl, "Yeah, EVENTUALLY!! By the time they realise I'm important, I'll be an old woman!"

Jacinta rolls her eyes.

I sneer, "If you can talk some sense into them, be my guest! Go onto Prime Time and tell everyone the truth! They won't believe you."

Jacinta smirks, "That's a brilliant idea."

I roll my own eyes, "Seeya later, sis."

I shut down the skype and grab Ice cream out of the freezer. I eat it while watching the TV.

"Detective Bacon hasn't figured out who robbed the bank. Usually he discovers who did it an hour after he's called to the crime scene. What's going on with Bacon?"

I yell at the TV, "You still don't know!"

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door.

I sigh, "Wait a second."

I get into better clothes than my Pyjamas. A Doctor who shirt, pants, and jacket. I put a few things in my pockets. I open the door.

"Belinda Atkin. You have a parcel." a man says.

I look at the giant wooden box behind him, and frown, "I didn't order anything."

He grabs my arm, opens the box which is empty, then shoves me in.

"That's because you're the Parcel!" He laughs.

I yell, "HEY!" as he seals the box.

I grab my phone that I thankfully put in my pocket. I text her quickly.

Yo, Sis, I got a prob. Kidnapped again. Can U call the Police? This was more like the kidnap from TinTin. Please hurry. I have my phone so they can track me. No pressure, but can U hurry?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

amberdolphin1210

I search through my pockets. I pull out a Teddy bear.

"Why'd I put that in there?" I exclaim.

A torch.  "Could be helpful."

A pocket watch. "At least I'll know the time."

An oilcan. "Could be useful later."

A cat face mask. "Why do I have that? Am I going to pop it on and scare my captors?"

A white bag of stick candies. "I won't starve."

Brainy spectacles, "Why do I even have these?"

A spoon, "A spoon? I really am watching too much Doctor who."

A Yoyo. "I'm gonna be so bored."

A recorder. "How'd this fit in my pockets?! Next thing I'm gonna pull out is a Time Lord Hypercube!"

I pull out a Time Lord Hypercube.
"Told you so! And I'm alone."

A magnifying glass, "Not useful right now."

Handcuffs, "Forgot to give them to the police department. Man, I'm gonna have everything the Doctor had in his."

A wooden whistle, "This will annoy my captors. Haha."

A bag of jelly babies, "Definitally Doctor. I'm keeping this."

A crystal, "Fake."

A penlight, "I'll find a use for all this stuff at some point in time."

A stuffed white dove, "How big are these pockets?!"

Underwater goggles, "If I'm going on a ship, this should be helpful."

A "freedom of Skaro" scroll, "I really am a Whovian."

A deck of playing cards, "I can win at these any day."

a telescope, "Possibly useful."

a metal flute, "Why do I have this? I can't play it!"

a packet of chocolate, "I hope it's Caramello."

Jammy Dodgers, "I can offer it to my captors. I don't like it as much as Caramello."

Liquorice, "What am I keeping in these pockets?!"

A fanmade Sonic Screwdriver, which I took apart and did some adjusting to it. "Yep. Totally a Whovian. If I don't have a Sonic, I'm not a true Whovian."

I look at my pile of stuff out of my pockets, then laugh.

"I have a torch, pocket watch, oilcan, cat mask, lollies, brainy specs, spoon, yoyo, recorder, time lord hypercube, magnifiying glass, whistle, crystal, penlight, dove, goggles, scroll, deck of cards, telescope, flute, and a Sonic! They helped him, but I can't figure out how all of them can help me right now." I laugh.

I feel the box move. I drop to the floor and put my stuff back in my pockets. I shake with the box, and fall again.

"This is getting annoying." I groan.

The box opens. I raise my eyebrow with annoyance. A man steps inside.

"Usually they run as soon as the box is open." He frowns.

I roll my eyes, "That's because they haven't been kidnapped before. I've been kidnapped more than you'd think."

He smiles and pulls me away. Abandoned warehouse like place. Cliche, again.

"Next time, I would suggest going somewhere less Cliche, like, an abandoned castle? Are there many of those around? If not, try a soda factory. that'd be cooler, or maybe a My Little Pony factory! No one would suspect that!" I smirk.

He smiles, "That's even better than what Boss was planning! Thanks, hostage!"

If someone were with me, they'd yell "Stop coming up with ideas for the villains." But it's just me. I rack my brain for what to do in a kidnapping attack like this. Step 1, attempt to thwart the abduction. Failed. Step 2, regain your composure. Check. Step 3, Be observant. been there, done that. All in my mind, like a mind bank. Step 4, try to figure out why you were taken. Right now.

"So, why'd you kidnap me? Because I'm valuable, Political leverage, or because of some other reason?" I ask.

The man sighs, "Valuable? I guess. You are Bacon's assistant. Or, was. Maybe they will give us something in return for your return."

Step 4, check. Step 5, Keep a survival attitude. Check. Step 6, Put your captor at ease. Easy peasy. Step 7, Keep your dignity. Got that. Step 8, Attempt to establish a bond with your captor. That'll be easy. Step 9, Avoid insulting your abductor or talking about potentially sensitive subjects. That'll be harder. Step 10, Be a good listener. Easy. Step 11, Try to communicate with other captives. Are there other captives? I'll find that out later. They'll be raiding my pockets soon. I smirk, and pull out Jelly Babies.

"Would you like a Jelly Baby?" I ask.

He grabs the entire bag out of my hand and shoves them into his mouth.

"That's different. Usually they roll their eyes." I mumble.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

amberdolphin1210

I bounce my Yoyo and eat some Jelly Babies while they go through my pockets on my jacket.

I ask, "Anyone want a Jelly Baby?"

The leader asks, "How is she not scared?"

I sigh, "I have no reason to be. I have my voice."

They leave me in the room, but before they leave, I snatch my phone and recorder. I stuff my phone into my pants pockets. I'll use that later. I blow into the recorder. A high pitched noise goes through the room. I throw the recorder away and sing a song I heard before on YouTube.

"First things first 

It’s time to say what’s been inside my head!
My friends were my end!
Not something you can mend!

Oooh!

Not something you mend!

Oooh!

Second things second
After you're mistake that caused her to flee
You were lonely so you decided to drag me!

Oooh!

You dragged me down!

Oooh!

I was broken!
Kept me in that cage
All I did was study be a buddy,
but I ended up being an understudy!
Tried to live to your expectations
But I wasn’t enough
for your foundations
I was only following your lead!

Hey!
You teared me down and I became your captive!
Never acted!
Hey!
Like a slave until the chains were active!
That’s your tactic!

Heyyyy!
With your lies that you say!
I guess there wasn’t a better
WAY!
Your Captive!

Third Things third,
I wish I could speak to my love above
But that's impossible
Cause of what you're capable of!

Oooh!

You're capable of!

Oooh!

Watched my mom call out
To the air expecting
Somepony to care
She forced me to grow up!
I’ll never be normal, quarrel after quarrel!
I’m always gonna be a freak
With no cutiemark to speak!
Screaming, Trapped inside my own walls
With nopony to
CALL!

You teared me down and I became you're captive!
Never acted!
Hey!
That’s your tactic!

Heyyyy
We only became your prey!
WAY!
Your Captive!

Last things last
Is was made me lose my trust in you!
You banished me, Even when I cried out
You flew

Oooh

Oooh You flew, Who Knew?

Oooh

And you never did anything
Clawing and Panicking
The darkness, You're Heartless
Not harmless
I was abandoned
Rebranded!

Hey!
Never acted!
Hey!
That’s your tactic!

Heyyyy!
Are you proud of what you gave?
WAY!
Your captive!"

The door opens just as I finish.

"You listen to Ashley H, too?" one of my captors asks.

I nod, "Yeah! She turns songs with terrible lyrics into awesome songs!"

Establish bond with captor? Soon accomplished.

"What else do you like? Checkmate? Control? Deception? What do you like?" I smile.

He giggles, "All her songs."

I gasp, "A fan of Ashley H? We are going to be great friends. Unless you get caught and I escape."

The guy smirks, "That won't be a problem. Bacon? I've noticed his... uselessness. I suggested getting you because I knew you were the brains."

I giggle, "And you watch the Adventures of TinTin live action? Because how you got me was almost exactly like how TinTin was kidnapped."

He giggles, "That was actually the Bosses idea."

I laugh, then ask, "Are there any other captives, or am I special?"

He frowns, then turns away.

I blink, "I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry. I don't like to talk about a lot of things."

He nods, then I smirk, "I'd rather SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!"

He gapes as I smirk and sing.

"La, la-la-la, la-la
La-la-la, la-la-la
The Kirin used to speak and sing
We weren't always quiet
We told stories and funny jokes
My stand-up was a riot
But then one day, a fight broke out
And hurtful words were said
Flaring tempers were inflamed
Destruction quickly spread
And flaming bred from head to head
It even burnt our... bread
Sorry, I forgot how much I love rhyming. Where was I? Oh, right!
My happy village lay in ruins
Relationships got worse
Spoiler alert: we quickly learned
That words could be a curse
"No more talking," yelled our leader
The last thing said aloud
Into the Stream of Silence
We stepped as a crowd
The water cooled emotions
And peace was soon restored
But with no way to speak my thoughts
I got super... bored
Seriously, there's only so long that Sudoku can keep you entertained!
'Cause rainbows won't light up the sky
Unless you let it rain
And shiny apples sometimes come with worms
No, you can't give up your laughter
'Cause you're scared of a little pain
It's a lesson that the Kirin never learned
I was stuck in silent prison
With the voices in my head
'Til I tripped over my salvation
In a helpful flowerbed
I found a cure to clear my pipes
And I became quite chatty
With years and years of stored-up words
I drove my village batty
They didn't like my jokes and songs
And daily dose of news
The plays I wrote, the speeches spoke
Variety reviews
Or the story about the Kirin who hid below an opera stage
And fell in love with this opera singer, and he wore a freaky half-mask thing, and he played the organ a lot and got all broody 'cause the singer was in love with another dude, so he took her away on this underground gondola. I mean, who doesn't love musical theater?!
The village leader made it clear
I had to make my choice
I could stay and live with them
Or I could keep my voice
So I came here, but left the couch alone
They're hard to move
With just the view for company
Until ya heard me groove
'Cause rainbows won't light up the sky
Unless you let it rain
And candles just won't glow until they're burned
No, you can't give up your laughter
'Cause you're scared of a little pain
It's a lesson that my village never learned
No matter how hard I schooled them
Fear of hurt is still what ruled them
Sometimes you gotta let it raaaaaaaain!
Yeah, sometimes you've gotta let it rain!"

He stares, then laughs.

"I gotta go back inside, otherwise I'm in trouble." He smirks.

I smirk, "I know what you mean. Go, before he fires you. You're fun."

One down, 2 to go.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Thumbnail avatar 7e99905417

tornadowave90

I thought this was going to be about the Detective Pikachu movie...

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

☆We have a reputation of failure to uphold!☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

INTJ

Tornado's Inactivity? Band. Hotel? Trivago.

NOTHING EVER LASTS FOREVER.

amberdolphin1210

If that's Pokemon, I don't mean to make referances to that. I don't watch it.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.