Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

Ultimate Train Operator Casey Citaly-Spiros
Creator: Rebel
A spunky and sarcastic train enthusiast-turned-Ultimate. For all of Casey's energy, she doesn't tend to draw a lot of attention to herself. Instead, she's often far more interested in the nearest machine: taking it apart, figuring out how it works, and jazzing it up however she can. Though, if the situation calls for it, Casey is more than happy to take charge, presenting herself as a cool and confident leader, wanting to push past countless expectations and limits alike and ensure every last detail is in place, no matter how small.

Ultimate Puppeteer Momiji Yotsuba
Creator: Ari
It's easy for Momiji to seem virtually emotionless, never showing any emotions and never speaking, save for through a series of dolls she made herself. She seems to have different ones for different functions, and each one only shows two or three emotions, with Momiji switching between them as she needs. One to especially note is a white teddy bear, used for herself and her own needs and wants rather than any particular emotion. With these dolls, she prefers to plan out her reactions and words before carrying them out, requiring some patience on other people's part.

Ultimate Playwright Valerian Fujimoto
Creator: Frast
A respectable young man who makes sure to hold himself with an air of professionalism at all times. It's easy for Valerian to come across as stoic and pretentious, with his formal vocabulary and the way he seems to be practically emotionless. At times, he's even comparable to a robot, which isn't helped with his penchant for impartiality, and efficiency.
Valerian seems to be far more interested in his writing than in any social situations, however. He is far beyond brilliant in the way of theater, and his writing skills have won him countless awards, as well as the title of the Ultimate Playwright.

Ultimate Wingman Sora Okamoto
To call Sora an easygoing guy would be a massive understatement. Sora doesn't seem to have a care or concern in the world, simply gliding through life however he pleases, at a pace which he pleases, and in a manner in which he pleases. Often, this amounts to messing around with people and carrying out shenanigans which are, at least... mostly harmless. Regardless, Sora makes for a massive flirt, and paired with his attitude there's no doubt that he'd be the Ultimate Wingman.

Ultimate Linguist Ina Bunmaru
Creator: Syalla
A tough, quiet girl at first glance, yet Ina is one with quite the mouth. Ina possesses a particular bias against the rich, and an equal amount of respect for those who work from the ground up. She has traveled far across the world and met countless different types of people from all sorts of cultures, befriending them and more importantly learning their native tongues. With this, she has not only mastered an understanding of their languages but also of their cultures. She knows some of almost a hundred languages and has mastered twenty thus far, and still going, earning her the title of the Ultimate Linguist.

Ultimate Duelist Madison Cavalier
A hot-headed master swordsman, competitive to a fault and constantly demanding the spotlight. Madison draws a lot of attention to himself, and whatever of that he doesn't get naturally he will force his way. With Madison comes a grand, commanding presence, even without being threatened at sword-point.
There's only one thing this Ultimate Duelist loves more than a challenge and competition, which is a victory, and he will stop at nothing to obtain just that. Near-obsessive with his craft and with coming out on top, there's nothing Madison won't do to obtain whatever he sets out to do.

Ultimate Astronomer Fijuri Austrella
Creator: Random
Though a bitter and distrusting girl, it doesn't usually take long for Fijuri to grow friendly and even a bit ditzy at times. She most often carries a bitter, cynical attitude, constantly questioning and doubting both herself and everyone around her. This jaded outlook on life, however, isn't nearly enough to stop her from her passions and waves of seemingly random enthusiasm, most often surrounding the wonders of space, with this Ultimate Astronomer studying textbook after textbook on them and wanting nothing more than to be able to observe them up close, or at the very least, in their full glory.

Ultimate ??? Moses Abergel
Creator: Verona
A quiet ghost of a man who... never seems to do much. It's near impossible to faze Moses, even with the threats of murder and betrayal. His nature is just to go along with things and accept this new fate of his, however dark it may be. It may be in the best interest of some to avoid this man, if not for the secrets he might hold and the threats of betrayal in the situation, but also for the sheer efficiency; in some instances, it is simply much more effort than it's worth to get an answer out of him.
Moses doesn't seem to know what his Ultimate talent is, and if his demeanor and attitude towards the killing game is any indicator, he doesn't care to know. He doesn't speak much, much less about himself; perhaps there's no telling at all as to what his mysteriously blocked out talent may be.

Ultimate Soccer Player Evangeline Maddox
Creator: Bear
An upbeat, charismatic master of sports, though her specialty lies in soccer. Evangeline has been famed as an athletic prodigy from childhood, with speed, strength, and stamina that seem superhuman at first glance. With an unending strong front, Evangeline makes a great leader, both in her long-lasting position on her soccer team of whom she accredits her status as the Ultimate Soccer Player, and of any old group she gets thrown into. She has a large reputation, not only for her skills with virtually any sport you throw at her, but also for her boundless energy, charisma, and teamwork skills.

Ultimate Counselor Kishiko Aikawa
A soft-spoken aspiring therapist who wants nothing more than to make people happy. Kishiko is fascinated by the ways different people think and act, and has devoted his life to learning as much as he can about the topic. As the Ultimate Counselor, Kishiko is able to read people like books and ensure that everyone around him gets whatever help they might need to be happy.
He doesn't have much of a strong presence, but Kishiko is very sweet and loving. He enjoys making friends and learning more about people, getting a little closer to them every time. With a major sweet tooth and boundless curiosity, it's very easy for him to come across as extremely childlike, and can be noted to be rather naive at times.

Ultimate Urban Explorer Jupiter Monroe
Creator: Madoka
A highly popular YouTuber known by the name of LostTeddyBear, spending his days exploring old buildings and abandoned settings. Though Jupiter, or Teddy as he prefers to be known as, has very much taken a liking to the forgotten places he's known for navigating and documenting, he's far from a loner - easygoing, cheery, and full of charisma, it's very easy for Teddy to make friends and even easier for him to stick with them until the bitter end. He can come across as very relaxed and almost lazy, able to tilt a conversation however he pleases and worm himself out of any tricky spot he so often finds himself in, though calling Teddy carefree definitely seems a far cry.

Ultimate Correctional Officer Akimi Yukimori
Creator: RioA
Akimi oftentimes comes across as serious, logical, and almost judging of everyone around him, to no surprise considering his status as the Ultimate Correctional Officer. Though, it doesn't take much more than simply approaching the man for him to instantly soften up, the judgmental quietness and slight aloof nature being swapped out for a fatherly attitude, caring deeply about his classmates and especially of them keeping out of whatever trouble, both of the legal variety and the not-getting-killed variety. As friendly and casual as Akimi can get with his peers, he takes morality and whatever laws and rules are in place very seriously, and will see it out that any crimes - both the seemingly-inevitable murders and lighter offenses - get what they deserve.

Ultimate Liar Kaoru Maza
Creator: Sal
Kaoru is troublesome master of lies and trickery, capable of deceiving and slipping past any number of people and situations. They're bursting with energy and always have a trick up their sleeve, or two, or ten. Or maybe they don't even have one, and just want you to think they do. You just never know with this kid. Though, they do seem to take the situation oddly well, virtually always having a cheeky grin spread across their face even when surrounded by death. The situation at hand is no reason, for Kaoru at least, for a change in behavior from their troublesome ways.

Ultimate Indie Game Developer Ameko Sunohara
Creator: Ruby
A self-proclaimed witch who refuses to go by any name other than "Unmei". It's very easy for her to come across like a mad scientist would, insistent that magic is real. She will utilize anything to defend this, from magical-looking garb, to a so-called familiar in the form of a snowy owl plush, to near-obsessive attempts at reversing death. Despite the quirks, Ameko is a very accomplished and respected game developer, working completely independently as much as possible with very little help from anyone else, as suggested by her title of the Ultimate Indie Game Developer.

Ultimate Photography Choreographer Kaito Aoki
Creator: Anti
Extremely warm-hearted and friendly, it won't be hard for Kaito to make it his greatest goal to stick with his newfound friends as long as possible, despite the troubling circumstances. In fact, he's far more likely to drop jokes and references than he is to buckle down and start discussing the next killer or the ever-growing threat of the mastermind. He's simply trying to lighten a situation surrounded by death, both through his own happiness and that of everyone around him. Kaito can be a very emotional guy, whose true thoughts always find a way to shine through despite his attempts to keep cool and who always has just a little more energy to offer up when someone or something needs that much more support.

Ultimate Equestrian Phantom Regiment
An aloof, antisocial man who doesn't really seem to care about much of anything. Even the circumstances of the killing game don't rile Phantom up nearly as much as they reasonably should. Though, it's not as if he could get any more cold and distrusting, barely drawing attention to himself if he can help it, to the extent of not even speaking or acknowledging the existence of others unless it's necessary. The one thing that does manage to get Phantom interested is horses - Phantom cares uncharacteristically deeply about his horses, and has spent plenty of time practicing with them to boot, earning his spot in Hope's Peak and becoming the Ultimate Equestrian.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

☆.。.:* ASTERIA .。.:*☆

°₊writing momcat dealer₊°

:.the world needs this luminary.:

.₊*of the stars to shine even brighter!*₊.

fly away, little birdy 

°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊☆ ° . ° . °:. *₊ .

I'M SO EXCITED! 

• Posted at:

Verona's phone account 

Pretty signatures are hard 

THANKS FOR THE FOOD I OWE U MY LIFE

• Posted at:

After all, Magical girls make hopes and dreams come true!

I'm Madoka, and I'm here to relieve all of despair!

Neutral pronouns only please!

Creator of Hurgle and Father to all Hurglings.

moonlightmystery143

forgot to write this in the original post oof
So here's the final cast reveal for Danganronpa: Dead on Arrival! Feel free to let me know what you think of the cast, I hope you guys think they're as good a spread as I do! And if your characters didn't get in, of course, it's not a disservice to them - all it means is that they weren't the best fit for what I have in mind for my story. All your characters were amazing, and I would have loved to write them! Regardless, I hope you're all excited for this cast and the story itself, as it's coming soon whether you're ready or not!

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

I love all these children, even the trash gremlin that is this Ultimate Liar. Ameko seems like she’ll be my favorite but it may change! Right now, I’m just gonna wait for the story and be amazed at the writing skills that are being displayed.

• Posted at:

Arial (with Andale)

This world’s never truly dark

Come together now

Let’s find a galaxy we can call

Home, and let’s vow

To never let the moon’s light cloud

cultist of hinanan and zur

SHSL Esper

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

FIJU REAL VALOR REAL AMEKO REAL KISHIKO REAL KAITO REAL PHANTOM REAL SORA REAL TEDDY REAL ALL THE GOOD KIDS REAL!!!!!!!

EXCITED HYPE FOR DEAD ON ARRIVAL YALL!

• Posted at:

Random

back at it again at krispy kreme!

One of MANY (emphasis on the many) Fandoms

"I prefer the term mentally hilarious." - Alex Fierro, Magnus Chase

I am your local meme friend and wild random kid

Eternally a kid

Gang: WIP

moonlightmystery143

aah, im so glad you all like the cast! they really are great characters, youre gonna love them even more as the story progresses

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

Thumbnail avatar 971efb7c8a

mermaidvulcan14

I'm pretty excited! This looks great!

• Posted at:

Syalla

Sub 2 Pewdiepie

G A M E R S, R I S E  U P

Sned help

Me Me BIG Disappointment

Remember Stefan (Robbie Rotten), Stan Lee and Stephan Hillenburg

I.S. ruined Fire Emblem

Wait, am I supposed to put something edgy and/or thought provoking here?

Thumbnail avatar 671217a0a3

horsedragon1273

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the characters in the story Asteria. Characters definitely look interesting.

rip Corah.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

Why so silent, good Messieurs?

Did you think that I had left you for good?

One day I was walking and I found this big log

...Yes, I'm hiding in a crate. Tickets are expensive.

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

!! much excitement

• Posted at:

i finally noticed somewhere along the way

the changing seasons painted the town a new color

fluttering flowers dance as my heart wavers

what will be left when it's all over?

in this bittersweet place

i want to stay my old self forever

2.28.15 - 3.14.19

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

Ahhh I didn't get a chance to look at this until now and here it is??? I love it, and the intrigue + anticipation is amping up!

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here. The SAMB soon will be too. 

I'll miss everyone, and I love you all. 

Wherever you're headed, good luck. 

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

I hope ya'll enjoy Fiju as much as I love her owo...

• Posted at:

Random

back at it again at krispy kreme!

One of MANY (emphasis on the many) Fandoms

"I prefer the term mentally hilarious." - Alex Fierro, Magnus Chase

I am your local meme friend and wild random kid

Eternally a kid

Gang: WIP

moonlightmystery143

im working on this i swear

just got some surprises in store ;)

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Hhhh how'd I miss this, wish I could've tried to get Emilia in once again xD

anyways this looks interesting??? I'm really looking forward to it uwu

oh and what happened to the other DR story you were writing? I haven't checked it in a while so idk what happened :')

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

moonlightmystery143

oh! im really sorry, i ended up dropping shots fired... i took too long to try and get those chapters out and it sorta fell away from me, hopefully this one wont though! and wow id have loved to see emi in here, my baby girl...

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

moonlightmystery143

ITS HERE MY DUDES

good ol wikia has the prologue up now! hopefully ill be able to keep a consistent update schedule this time

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

mermaidvulcan14

Ok will check it out!

• Posted at:

Syalla

Sub 2 Pewdiepie

Sned help

Me Me BIG Disappointment

I.S. ruined Fire Emblem

mermaidvulcan14

Is it on the old wiki or the new one?

• Posted at:

Syalla

Sub 2 Pewdiepie

Sned help

Me Me BIG Disappointment

I.S. ruined Fire Emblem

moonlightmystery143

the new one! sorry for the confusion

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

moonlightmystery143

bump!

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

moonlightmystery143

bump ;)

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

moonlightmystery143

bump cause im impatient and wanna know what people think

• Posted at:

fly away, little birdy 

mermaidvulcan14

It took me an eternity and a half to find it, but I found it. Overall, I'd say it's pretty good! Can't wait for the next chapter!

• Posted at:

Syalla

Sub 2 Pewdiepie

Sned help

Me Me BIG Disappointment

I.S. ruined Fire Emblem