Thumbnail avatar 671217a0a3

horsedragon1273

I finally made it!

A futuristic world, an ideal wonderland. Safety abounds, and the government is just and righteous. The most coveted position in this world are the cowboys, the ones who patrol the open swatches of land as well as the cities, ensuring justice and that the laws are followed. This is what almost everyone wants to become- not just because of the job, but the cowboy’s are the people with the most freedom in society, sitting above almost all and all regular laws. They have their own code, and each adopts a symbol to represent themselves. However, a string of murders have recently been occurring of civilians and cowboys alike, leading to discord and distrust among all. To top this off, some cowboys have been finding hidden things such as laws and objects without explanations as to why they exist. The society is cracking, and time is running out for cowboys to figure out the truth.

Put ‘Life on the Range’ in other.

Rules

1. No perfect characters. In other words, don’t make them pretty and great at everything. They will have flaws. On the flip side, don’t make a character comprised of just negative traits and flaws. Make balanced characters everyone
2. Three characters are allowed per person, and 1 of them must be your forum self.

3. Futuristic weapons and outfits and stuff are allowed, but don’t go crazy.

4. Cyborgs exist, but the technology is about equal to or slightly above how it would function for a human unless it has been illegally altered.

5. I reserve the right to deny forms and to kill your characters. If you are not okay with the potential of death for your character, then don’t make one.

6. Saves last for 3 days, though this is unlimited spots. I would recommend saving symbols though if there's one you really want. I will also extend saves if you ask.

7. Delete all parenthesis' in the form.

8. No powers. This is futuristic, not magical.

9. Feel free to ask questions. I don’t bite. :)

10. I'd recommend highlighting this post.

The Form:

* Optional

Basic Info

Name:

Age (17+, no exceptions):

Symbol (Cannot use one that someone else already has):

Hair (color, length, style, etc):

Eyes:

Skin (Color, markings, etc):

Build:

Clothing:

Personality:
Strengths (2 min, 5 max):

Weaknesses (2 min, 5 max):

Flaws (1 min):

Likes*:

Dislikes*:

Backstory (Brief):

Other:

Saved symbols:

Outline of a phoenix with it's wings spread (Saved by Me)

What is essentially Vanguards Babylon logo but without words and numbers (Saved by Me)

A viper, curled up with its head out, seemingly ready to strike (Saved by Me)

And on top of all of that, cowboy’s aren’t exactly all that they’re said to be.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

Why so silent, good Messieurs?

Did you think that I had left you for good?

One day I was walking and I found this big log

...Yes, I'm hiding in a crate. Tickets are expensive.

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

Futuristic cowboys?! This was made for me! Alright, save a spot.

symbol: the head of a deer facing forwards and a good rack on antlers. Behind either either side of the deer are two feathery wings, stretching out and away from the deer. It's slightly tarnished bronze. 

• Posted at:

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold

horsedragon1273

@Ray

Saved!

Saved symbols:

*Outline of a phoenix with it's wings spread (Saved by Me)

*What is essentially Vanguards Babylon logo but without words and numbers (Saved by Me)

*A viper, curled up with its head out, seemingly ready to strike (Saved by Me)

*The head of a deer facing forwards and a good rack on antlers. Behind either either side of the deer are two feathery wings, stretching out and away from the deer. It's slightly tarnished bronze. (Saved by Ray, expires 11/21)

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

(I'm tweaking my normal persona for this, because this is years into the future and people's styles and attitudes and such do change) 

Name: Ray Chital Deerburn (Sriptor Elysium)

Symbol: the head of a deer facing forwards and a good rack on antlers. Behind either either side of the deer are two feathery wings, stretching out and away from the deer. It's slightly tarnished bronze. 

Hair: brilliant orange-red hair that is about to her mid back. She normally keeps it in two tight braids down the back of her head. When she has it down, she might wear a red bandanna over it, but her cowboy hat would cover it. 

Eyes: a dark mossy green

skin: peachy skin but not at pale as most redheads. Lots of faded freckles all over her face, chest, and shoulders. She has a scar across her left palm. Her hands are rough a calloused. Her hands and face are often stained with black greas marks.

Build: she has a small pear shaped body (small chest defined hips) with slightly broader shoulders. She's now about 5'5 in height. Her body is short, but her legs are long and the strongest part of her body. 

Clothing: light grey tank top and her tool belt is now fastened across her chest instead of her waist. Very dark grey, almost black, jeans with lots of straps and fastens going around the legs. Dark brown cowboy boots with (again) lots of straps. A dark red bandanna that is normally around her neck but she'll move it up to cover her forehead/hair on occasion. A dirty cream cowboy hat that looks old, and as if it's seen lots of action. Around the hat are a pair of round brass steampunk goggles. When they aren't on the hat, they are around her neck, over her eyes, or pushed up on her forehead. She has three gold studs in each ear. She has a iron ring on both of her ring fingers. 

Personality: generally a nice person who try's to help as much as she can. She's stubborn but not unreasonable. She is quite persuasive and can easily convince people of things. She's clever and good at problem solving but sometimes her solutions don't last long. She's a athletic and energetic but she does like to sleep in and is a heavy sleeper. She's good at building/fixing things. it takes a lot to get her mad but if you do, you'd better lock your door and say your prayers. Fiercely loyal to friends and family and quite protective of them. She is secretly afraid of people judging her and will act moody or "tough" to cover herself. She's extremely hard working and can be a workaholic. If someone is slacking or not doing their part, she'll put them in their place, quite loudly. 

Strengths: building, problem solving, persuasion, horse riding

Weaknesses: her Stubbornness, she can be kinda moody and has random spurts of aggression from time to time, math, she's a workaholic (that can be good or bad but usually it's bad) 

Flaws: she's, what she calls, "eccentric". That means, she thinks and sees things differently than others. She interprets things generally more complicated than they are. This also makes it hard for her to share her ideas and communicate her thoughts. She doesn't seem approachable. maybe it's the rough way she looks, or the creepily calm expression she wears most of the time, or maybe the way she presents herself with her head held high. But people aren't really drawn to her. She a bit of a loner, kind of feels like an outsider. 

Likes: running, everything about rodeos, building/making/fixing things, justice, her family, cats, spiders, flower arrangements, cows, drawing, camping, fall weather

Dislikes: large groups of people, repetitive sounds, slackers, 24/7 negative people, large birds, being told that she can't do something or other, being told she's too young to do something or other, non-constructive criticism, small spaces, heights.

Backstory: she was adopted and lived with her adopted dad and five other adopted kids, on their family farm. She grew up learning how to run the farm, how to fix an build things, etc. But she took special interest in mechanical things, like working on farm equipment. She still does mechanical work today, and before she got a Cowboy job, she was a mechanic and carpenter. 

Weapon (added): a silver short sword that has a blue haze around it (she used to have two, but the other was stolen) shes also carrying two black pistols. She is equally skilled with both weapons. 

Other: it's 100% ok with me if you kill her off, or make changes/adjustments to my character. Also, if no one else signs up for this I'll make some more characters. That ok? 

• Posted at:

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold

Thumbnail avatar ded2f63c35

amazingdawn82

Save! Symbol is a pegasus with blade-like wings.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

horsedragon1273

Oh, please add weapons to the form. (Thanks Ray)

@Ray

Accepted!

@Alheimur

Saved! Your save expires on 11/23.

Saved symbols:

*What is essentially Vanguards Babylon logo but without words and numbers (Saved by Me)

*The head of a deer facing forwards and a good rack on antlers. Behind either either side of the deer are two feathery wings, stretching out and away from the deer. It's slightly tarnished bronze. (Taken by Ray, Ray Chital Deerburn)

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

horsedragon1273

Whoops, forgot to update the symbols list.

Saved symbols:

*The head of a deer facing forwards and a good rack on antlers. Behind either either side of the deer are two feathery wings, stretching out and away from the deer. It's slightly tarnished bronze. (Taken by Ray, Ray Chital Deerburn)

*A pegasus with blade-like wings (Saved by Alheimur, expires 11/23)

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock