Thumbnail avatar ded2f63c35

amazingdawn82

In 2100, a totalitarian Communist-like government called the Khepas controls literally the entire world and crushes any rumored opposition brutally. Countries don’t exist in any form. Each continent is divided into four or five districts. People are scared to go out into the streets to buy food in case they accidentally violate a rule of protocol and get killed. There's one bastion of hope for the people: a small rebel organization known only as the FREE has managed to stay completely hidden and has been testing a formula that gives whoever ingests it wings and superpowers when they are in a special form and they also built a time machine. The project, codenamed Valkyrie, was formed with the goal of stopping the rise of the Khepas before it even begins. You're one of the few people who know of the organization's existence and you've volunteered for the mission. Everything goes well until the mission is about to begin. Then Khepas soldiers burst in with guns blazing. For the sake of the mission, you and your team go in and are catapulted to 2020, the year the Khepas took power. But of course a few of the soldiers followed you and they drank the formula. But at least they don't know how to use it...? (Put “Stop” in Other if you read this)

Rules, Notes, Etc.

- Each of the people in the WRF (stands for World Renewal Force; it’s the group going on the mission) has a special ability that got them chosen. These aren’t superpowers; they’re just extremely useful natural abilities (ex. Gymnastics training, logic and deduction skills, mental/physical strength, and so on). Each will have to be unique and have at least one weakness (ex. The person with excellent logic and deduction skills could find it really hard to use them under pressure). Put “the” in Other if you actually read this (I applaud you).

- No more than two main characters per person and you have to balance protagonists and antagonists if you make more than one character, so if you make a WRF member and want to make a second character he or she will need to be a Khepas.

- Continuing from the previous point, I’d like to balance genders as much as possible. If seven or eight females have been made but four or fewer males, I’ll stop allowing females until the male count rises a little.

- The superpowers should be at least somewhat unique as well. However, if two people wish to be elementalists and want the same element, I’ll allow it as long as the specifics on the powers are different. Also, don’t make them too OP. They shouldn’t be masters of their powers either. They’ve only been able to train for three hours a day at most for the last week or so and the Khepas soldiers haven’t had any time to train.

- The superpowers can be as broad or as specific as you want (within reason).

- Saves last two days as do resaves unless you give me a valid reason why you can’t post your form before your save time is up.

- Delete the parentheses in your forms, ‘kay?

- I am so sorry for subjecting you to this wall of text (Actually I’m not >:3)

Roles:

Main/Major:

- Leader of the WRF: Taken by me

- Second-in-command of the WRF: Open

- Other members: 8/8 Open

- Soldiers who followed the WRF: 5/6 Open

- Instigator of the Khepas Rebellion: Open

Side Characters: Unlimited

WRF Form

Name:

Age (Must be older than 18):

Sexuality:

Appearance:

Clothes before time-traveling (Think slightly futuristic; maybe a cool tech attachment or some metal apparel):

Clothes after time-traveling (It does change):

Powers and wing type (No more than six specific powers or three broad powers) in Valkyrie form:

Personality (If you plan to develop it during the RP, then it can be brief. If not, you should be a little more specific and detailed.):

Role in the team:

Backstory (Optional):

Other: (Put “Bleeding” here)

Khepas Soldier Form

Name:

Codename (basically the name they use on the field to protect their identities):

Age (Older than 25):

Sexuality:

Appearance:

Preferred Weapon (You can go crazy; laser guns, nuclear bazookas, robot death cats, etc. Just remember that their preferred weapon may not be the weapon they get to use.):

Clothes before time-traveling (again, slightly futuristic):

Clothes after time-traveling:

Powers and wing type:

Personality (see WRF form for guidelines):

Backstory (Optional):

Instigator of the Khepas Rebellion Form

Name:

Age (Older than 30):

Sexuality:

Appearance:

Clothes:

Reasons for beginning the rebellion:

Personality (see WRF form for guidelines):

Backstory (Not optional for this one, should include how they formulated the ideologies of the Khepas):

Side Character Form

Name:

Sexuality:

Year they’re from:

Appearance:

Clothing (Keep the year in mind):

Personality:

Do they aid the WRF, the Khepas, both, or neither?:

Backstory (Optional):

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

hey yo this looks pretty cool! could you save a male member of the WRF who naturally has some pretty sick persuasion skills? (when he isn’t yelling) (which isn’t a lot) kinda thinking for a power he’d have golem creation (animating figures from rock/earth/etc that follow his will, their strength varies depending what they’re made of, but they need to be in a somewhat humanoid form and the more complex the more exhausting) and thermokinesis (temperature manipulation, but it’s involuntary and follows his emotions)

• Posted at:

Arial (with Andale)

This world’s never truly dark

Come together now

Let’s find a galaxy we can call

Home, and let’s vow

To never let the moon’s light cloud

cultist of hinanan and zur

SHSL Esper

amazingdawn82

Saved! Any specific wing type you want to save for him?

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein

mermaidfairy2030

Dragonfly wings for the almost-dragon boy!

• Posted at:

Arial (with Andale)

Come together now

Home, and let’s vow

SHSL Esper

Thumbnail avatar 671217a0a3

horsedragon1273

Save a soldiernwho followed the WRF members and the instigator of the Khepas rebellion please.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

Why so silent, good Messieurs?

Did you think that I had left you for good?

One day I was walking and I found this big log

...Yes, I'm hiding in a crate. Tickets are expensive.

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

amazingdawn82

Saved!

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

@Alheimur:Save a normal member of the WRF, please!

As for powers, I'm thinking pyrokinesis for the power, gymnastics for the normal ability, and butterfly wings for the wing type.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Can you save a female WRF agent whose main skill is hacking and power is energy manipulation? Thank you!

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

amazingdawn82

All saved!

Spot list:

Leader of the WRF: Female, swift, summoning powers (Alheimur)

Second-in-command: Open

Other members of the WRF: 5/8 Open

- Male, dragonfly, golem creation and thermokinesis (Saved by Arial, expires in 1 day)

- Female, butterfly, pyrokinesis (Saved by Lavender, expires in 2 days)

- Female, UNDECIDED, energy manipulation (Saved by Livvy, expires in 1 day)

Khepas Soldiers: 4/6 Open

- Male, Razorwhip, Acoustokinesis (Alheimur)

- UNDERCIDED, UNDECIDED, UNDECIDED (Saved by Rebel, expires in 1 day)

Instigator of the Khepas Rebellion: Saved by Rebel, expires in 1 day

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

Can you save the second in command please? 

• Posted at:

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

horsedragon1273

Name: Endyr Crusaders

Codename: Elijah Ranjir (rahn-jeer)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Endyr has dark red hair that goes to just above his shoulder blades that he wears in a low ponytail. Vibrant, inquisitive eyes that are a pale green. He has pale skin without any natural markings. On each of his wrists, he has a tattoo of a city composed of lines, and a treble clef symbol on his right ankle. Below his city tattoo on his left wrist, it is possible to see a more hidden tattoo, the word Disgrace in light gray and a looping, cursive font style. He has a broken infinity sign on the upper left side of his neck. He stands at roughly 6’ foot, with a slightly muscular build.

Preferred Weapon: Endyr’s preferred weapon is what essentially amounts to a needle. It is extremely thin, and only a few inches long in length, and usually have some sort of effect that they cause upon people when Endyr uses one on someone, with the most common being some sort of poison. He has a ton of these, and he is immune to most of their effects. It doesn’t take much contact with one of the needles for the effects to set in.

Clothes before time-traveling (again, slightly futuristic): Endyr wears a dark olive colored jacket with a stiff, tall collar and with the jacket length going down to halfway between his knees and feet. On where the seams would be, he has lines in a light blue-green that faintly glow, and the jacket is usually buttoned up with its brass buttons. On the back is the Mandarins logo without any words in a light gray and seems to have been spray-painted on, with it not entirely perfect. He wears a dark blue-gray shirt with three-quarter length sleeves, and a pair of dark gray dress pants. He wears black boots, and a pair of gloves in a dark blue-green. He wears a pair of black tinted sunglasses on his face with light blue-green accents on them that effectively obscure his eyes from sight.

Clothes after time-traveling: Endyr wears a dark olive colored aviator jacket with the Mandarins logo on the back, and it is faded. Underneath, he wears a dark red button up top, and a formal pair of black dress pants. He also has on slightly scuffed black cowboy boots. He wears a pair of dark red gloves as well.

Powers and wing type: Reality warping; the larger the warp he's attempting, the harder it is. In addition, it is extremely difficult (though it will get slightly easier with practice) for him to permanently warp something. In addition, people usually remember what was there before, and if something disappears and reappears, they want explanations. It is easier for him to create illusions, and his illusions can trigger very high emotions from people if done properly. (Illusions are a stem from his reality warping, as it is something that isn’t there already). He has plume moth wings.

Personality: Endyr is calculating and cool under pressure. He has become slightly cruel and is very uncaring towards others. He is quite intelligent and cunning, though he doesn't always show it. He often rushes headfirst into things without thinking of the consequences for himself or others. He is a skillful liar and manipulator, and doesn't truly care for himself anymore. He has a twisted sense of humor, and a sarcastic streak. He is reckless and isn't hesitant to turn people against one another. He also is not afraid to break the rules, and is pretty adept at not getting caught.

Backstory: Endyr didn’t live an extremely exciting life. He grew up as an only child with his father (his parents had divorced a while back) and the two got along well enough. Endyr often would break the rules, but he became fairly skilled at not getting caught, so that was really the only interesting thing in his life. He eventually joined the Khepas, and

Other: Stop the bleeding; left-handed, can play trumpet

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

amazingdawn82

Saved and accepted!

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

horsedragon1273

Could I extend/resave my save please?

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

athenabird158

Name: Teresa ‘Tessa’ Valkrum 

Sexuality: A bisexual legend

Appearance: Naturally, Tessa’s hair is a  dirty blonde color, but she dyed/bleached her hair white. Her hair is slightly wavy, and almost reaches her waist when it’s down. She usually wears it up in a high pony with a few wisps in her face. Her eyes are a dark, stony gray, with a few lighter flecks around her irises. Her skin is tan, from time spent in the sun. A few freckles dot her face. She's in the petite scale, short and a bit . A tattoo of the constellation  Orion  is on to not if her neck. Usually, a smirk adorns her face, and her eyes are gleaming 

Clothes before time-traveling: A pair of high-tech goggles she modified for her needs. They're usually pushed on top of her head. A sleek, black leather vest with silver detailing, black fingerless gloves that reach to her elbows with the same sliver detailing, Black leggings, combats with sliver laces. She wears a singular earring  in her left ear: a star and moon dangle.

Clothes after time-traveling: black off the shoulder top, silver skirt, Fishnet tights, black knee high  boots, and the sane earring as before 

Powers and wing type in Valkyrie form: Her power is Energy Manipulation. She can shoot blades if energy from her hands, drain others of their energy/give people extra energy, and her own energy depletes slowly. She can function with no sleep for at least three days without stared to get tired, etc. Her wings are those of a mockingbirds. 

Personality: Cocky, Flirtatious and seemingly full of herself, Tessa is an easy person to find. She draws a lot of attention to himself, sometimes on purpose, sometimes not. Tessa very confident with her ability with technology , but that’s about it. Secretly, she doubts himself constantly, and second guesses most of her decisions. She craves attention, and hates to be alone, but has a hard time letting people really get to know her. She's  extremely intelligent and a good strategist, but feels like no one would take her ideas seriously, which causes her to keep thoughts like these to himself. Otherwise, Tessa has no filter, letting people know exactly what she thinks of them, whether it be good or bad. She's a hopeless romantic, and even though she has a habit of flirting with anything that breathes, if she believes she’s found ‘the one’ she’ll drop her flirting with everyone else and focus on them. She's a wee bit arrogant, which can get her into fights. Shesr extremely loyal, and would die for anyone she cares for. She's  very open about his emotions: if she hates you? You’ll know. If she cares about you? You’ll know.  Very brave, but her bravery often comes off as reckless. She doesn't seem to have a sense of her own safety. She can be very snarky  when she gets frustrated. She's  usually pretty calm, though. 

Role in the team: She's  their resident hacker/programmer/mechanic. 

Backstory: XXXXXX

Other: Bleeding

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

amazingdawn82

Resaved and accepted!

Arial, your save has expired.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

amazingdawn82

Oof, Livvy, before I fully accept your form you need to reread the initial post. You forgot a few things in Other.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

athenabird158

Oh, "Stop the bleeding"

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

amazingdawn82

Okie, accepted now!

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

amazingdawn82

Uppity

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

Thumbnail avatar 42967d5310

amberdolphin1210

OK, here I go...

WRF Form:

Name: Belinda

Age (Must be older than 18): 19

Sexuality: Asexual.

Appearance: Red hair with purple stripe which will disappear when going to past to protect identity, blue eyes, fair skin, faint freckles, 

Clothes before time-traveling (Think slightly futuristic; maybe a cool tech attachment or some metal apparel): Blue shirt, black shorts, metal helmet which helps with vision, because she's near sighted, and the metal helmet has an orange curled fox tail shape painted on it.

Clothes after time-traveling (It does change): glasses, a shirt that says, "Miraculous time!" and has a picture of Rena Rouge and Carapace fighting together, Pants that have green paw prints all over them.

Powers and wing type (No more than six specific powers or three broad powers) in Valkyrie form: Wings that look kinda like Midnight Sparkle's wings, only orange. Light powers, meaning she can manipulate light to make illusions and can concentrate light to make a strong light which can set flammable stuff on fire.

Personality (If you plan to develop it during the RP, then it can be brief. If not, you should be a little more specific and detailed.): Usually totally happy, but knows when to be serious. Loyal. Biggest strength is when someone's interrigating her, she ends up driving THEM crazy. Biggest weakness is she has a soft spot in her heart for her teammates, even if they are horrible ones. It will develop more later.

Role in the team: I don't care. Maybe the other Members.

Backstory (Optional): I always change it when we are in the story, so the Backstory will be in POV.

Other: (Put “Bleeding” here) Stop The Bleeding.

Khepas Soldier Form

Name: Nicholas

Codename (basically the name they use on the field to protect their identities): Nosy

Age (Older than 25): 26

Sexuality: straight.

Appearance: Brown messy hair, handsome green eyes, long nose. Scar on left arm.

Preferred Weapon (You can go crazy; laser guns, nuclear bazookas, robot death cats, etc. Just remember that their preferred weapon may not be the weapon they get to use.): Bat'leth and lazer guns.

Clothes before time-traveling (again, slightly futuristic): little gun built into shirt sleeve, Red clothes, helmet that protects his head.

Clothes after time-traveling: Black. All Black. Black hoodie, Black shoes, black pants, you get it.

Powers and wing type: Night fury wings! Darkness related powers. I don't have any ideas!

Personality (see WRF form for guidelines): Dark, boring, Nosy, more in POV.

Backstory (Optional): In POV.

Other: (Put “Bleeding” here) Stop the Bleeding.

Disney taught me Lime is the colour of evil. So...

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

mermaidfairy2030

Name: Frederick Ribelle

Sexuality: Demisexual

Appearance: Freddy looks much younger than he actually is which is emphasized by his freckles that he usually hides, his small frame, and height of 5'3". His hair is dusty rose in a crew cut, but the roots are black, and his eyes are a washed out blue. He always seems tense or annoyed and has zero tattoos.

Clothes before time-traveling: A blue-tinted visor that functions as sunglasses and a camera covers his eyes. A tan trench coat is worn over a white dress shirt that has a silver compass pin on the collar and his dark blue tie is usually askew. The rest of his outfit is equal parts dressy and casual, with black dress pants and brown loafers. There’s a silver band on his left ring finger.

Clothes after time-traveling: It’s similar but instead of a trench coat he wears a duster with more than a few patches, holes, and scuff marks. His visor is gone, there’s a matching ring on his right hand, and a grey backpack is on his back, marred by burns. 

Powers and wing type in Valkyrie form: Freddy has golem creation (animating figures from rock/earth/etc that follow his will, their strength varies depending what they’re made of, but they need to be in a somewhat humanoid form and the more complex the more exhausting) and thermokinesis (temperature manipulation, but it’s involuntary and follows his emotions). His wings are reminiscent of a dragonfly and scaled to match his height. 

Personality: He's prone to insulting others instinctually and being asocial, but he's attempting to change that, even though his temper still has a short fuse and his impulses take center stage. When he isn't angry/annoyed his natural charisma gets a chance to shine through. Honor, perseverance, and justice are main facets of his personality, as well as the ability to compose harsh insults that are used for offense and defense. 

Role in the team: The negotiator!

Backstory: His best friend broke a rule defending him and was killed. To avoid any possible consequences and avenge his friend, he went underground, adopting a new identity so he couldn’t be tied to his old life.

Other: Stop the Bleeding

• Posted at:

Arial (with Andale)

Come together now

Home, and let’s vow

SHSL Esper

Thumbnail avatar 42967d5310

amberdolphin1210

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP