Thumbnail avatar 8d4b221d55

wolfdragon41075

Name: Willowpool

Appearance: Grey-blue she-cat with sky blue eyes and white paws. She is blind in one eye.

Personality: Very shy, but confident with healing. She is very brave, but it is buried deep under sadness and overwhelming, confusing dreams

Clan: MistClan

Kin: Featherclaw (father) Sparrowcloud (Mother) Wolfclaw (Brother) Vixenpelt (Sister) Nightkit (Sister) Batkit (Brother)

Crush/Love Interest: Raincloud

Former Mentor: Starpelt

Backstory: When she was a kit, 2 moons old, a badger attacked the camp. The badger cornered her in the nursery and slashed her eye, leaving her wounded and bleeding. The medicine cat found her in the devastated camp and healed her. She took interest in the healing ways of Starpelt and became a medicine cat 4 moons later. Starpelt died half a moon after her medicine cat ceremony, from a deadly plague of greencough. She received the same dream over and over after her mentor died: a large, murky, black wave sweeping through camp, giving whoever it washed over red eyes. All of the cats who were infected eagerly come after her, pouncing on the space behind her tail as she ran. Starcloud then jumps out of the foliage, beckoning with her tail. She sprints after her, panting from the stain in her lungs. They stop in a clearing, out of breath. Starpelt tries to talk to her, but a windy gale picks her up and sweeps her voice away. She wakes up shaking and sweating.

Other: She suspects Thrushclaw of secretly meeting a cat from StreamClan, MistClan's rivals.

Feel free to add your own categories, and have fun!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

THFAULTDEABRUTISINOT IOUSTARSBUIOURSELVES.

- William Shakespeare

Thumbnail avatar 971efb7c8a

mermaidvulcan14

Dead.

• Posted at:

Syalla

Sub 2 Pewdiepie

G A M E R S, R I S E  U P

Sned help

Me Me BIG Disappointment

Remember Stefan (Robbie Rotten), Stan Lee and Stephan Hillenburg

I.S. ruined Fire Emblem

Wait, am I supposed to put something edgy and/or thought provoking here?

Thumbnail avatar 92cc53960c

wolfdance572

Um I dont have a cat, but cats are definataley adorable!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Eclipse!

christian

trekkie

clrgrd   mallets

wolves are da best!

Reyna

Lexi

Moon

Sky

Lynx

DON'T TELL ME THE SKY'S THE LIMIT WHEN THERE'S FOOTPRINTS ON THE MOON.

Thumbnail avatar 92cc53960c

wolfdance572

Oops definatly

• Posted at:

Eclipse!

christian

trekkie

clrgrd   mallets

wolves are da best!

Reyna

Lexi

Moon

Sky

Lynx

DON'T TELL ME THE SKY'S THE LIMIT WHEN THERE'S FOOTPRINTS ON THE MOON.