Thumbnail avatar 2a7c61cd8e

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian backpedaled, still kicking out at the Glitcher, avoiding the snap of the jaws that would probably injure him. He conjured another ray of light and shot it at the spot between the eyes of the creature, just enough to sting/irritate, and probably more than enough to annoy it/whatever pronoun was fit to use for "it". 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

Hitan, Camus, Milo, Shaka, Gemini, Shura, Dolphin

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~|-Please don't forget me-|~ ^_^

Thumbnail avatar 3bd5ec7dc9

inkartistic23

The Glitcher snarled in pain, pausing to rub at his eyes with his paw. 

Echo took the chance to run foward, and inject the antidote in the Glitcher's neck. 

The Glitcher started to glitch in forms rapidly, then stopped in a human-like form. 

The boy looked to really be thirteen, or maybe fifteen? He had pale skin, light cyan blue hair that faded to white at the tips, grey eyes, and the wings of a snow owl. He wore a gray hoodie, blue jeans, and tennis shoes. 

Echo gasped, "North?!" 

He only groaned, "Nice to see you to, Echo. Next time... please don't inject antidote in my neck! That hurt!" 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence,North,Lilian

Christian

The clock stopped ticking

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

IDK :(

Why can't see? (2x)

All the colourthat you see? 

Flipside: Silence 

Maple will heal your soul

YOU ALL ARE LOVED BY ME!

scarletdragon3016

Please tell me my latest post came through...

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

scarletdragon3016

(Nope, it apparently got caught. Excuse this if it double-posts.)

Galaxian blinked at the...familiarity...of the boy, North. He looked like Echo, surprisingly. He stood aside, not wanting to interrupt.

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian recognized that the boy--North--was about the same age as Echo. Well, actually, he looked a bit suspiciously like Echo, as well...he stood by and watched. It looked like some kind of reunition, so it wasn't his time to interrupt.

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

inkartistic23

"Galaxian, this is my twin. His name is North," Echo said, helping North up. "Yo," said North. "Ehh, what happened?" "You were corrupted, I'm pretty sure," Echo explained. "Maybe virused... what was your last memory?" 

North was silent. 

"I was talking to Creator... he wanted me to... eleminate you. I... agreed. Just in case I refused to when I came here, he made me take this pill and... everything else is a blur... But now I don't want to hurt you... I really don't." 

North's voice cracked at the end, and his eyes were filling with tears. 

"D-don't make me go back!" North bursted out. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

YOU ALL ARE LOVED BY ME!

scarletdragon3016

Twins? Galaxian nodded, not really surprised. He was glad no more fighting was involved. He tucked the dagger to the side of his belt, and his aura dissipated. "Hello," he greeted enthusiastically, then kind of checked Echo all over to make sure she didn't have any wounds left. He also looked over North, just in case there was a...bruise...between the eyes.

"Don't worry. Why would we make you go back?" he asked, the last part rhetorical. He was more concerned about something, however. The Creator didn't seem like a very nice guy--since now he'd confirmed that the other was male--and his attention was focused on Echo. That couldn't be good.

Though, now that he thought about it, wasn't Silence created along with Echo? So, did that mean Silence was Echo's sister?

Wow, did he think about the wrong things at the wrong times. He totally forgot to introduce himself. He stepped up, still smiling. "I'm Galaxian," he said. "Nice to meet you."

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

inkartistic23

"Nice to meet you!" North said, wiping away his tears. He smiled, "Where's little sister Silence? She would be quiet happy to see me, eh? Oh! And We can't forget Jay!" 

North seemed fine, nothing bruised, scratched, or broken. Same with Echo... except for a sad look in her eyes. 

Echo half-whispered, "Jay was...executed... remember?"

North went quiet. "Oh...yeah..." he mumbled. 

"B-but hey! Silence will love to see me!" 

"Pfft, as if," a salty tone said. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

YOU ALL ARE LOVED BY ME!

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian didn't go in on the conversation. This seemed to be a family thing. But he heard a familiar voice, and he perked up, despite having heard that out of the family of four siblings, one was executed for some reason. He guessed that the execution order came from the Creator. He also realized that taking away the 'e' in "Creator" and putting it into the "o' would make "crater", which would be what the Creator would become when Galaxian got his hands on him.

Galaxian shook his head. What were those thoughts he was having? They didn't seem like his own. They weren't his own. Who was giving him them, then? Someone other than Galaxian could probably notice his eyes had clouded over for an instant, but had resumed to their normal bright scarlet red.

He would've liked to say hi to Silence right away, but he decided to let the three continue to do their reunition thing.  

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

inkartistic23

North tried to hug Silence, but she threatened, "Touch me and you'll wish we sent you back to Creator."

Silence glanced at Galaxian and sighed, "Oh, you're here too. Great. Just great." 

Echo laughed, "Aww! Try having fun for once!" She suddenly started to glitch, but only for a split second. Like it was a faint dream or illusion. North and Silence didn't seem to notice, but Echo had some emotion of panic in her tired eyes. She backed up quickly, near the cliff edge without realizing. 

"Echo-!" 

The cliff edge broke. Echo fell. 

North flew off to help Echo in some way, and Silence had seemed to be occupied by fighting off a snarling wild dog fighting her. More Glitchers were here. 

They weren't happy. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

YOU ALL ARE LOVED BY ME!

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian was about to joke about him being one of Silence's favorite people, when Echo fell off the cliff.

His eyes flashed with indecision, whether to help North and Echo, or to help Silence. He decided North had wings and could take care of it, unless Glitchers were in the air somehow, in which case, it wouldn't be pretty. Galaxian realized Silence was standing particularly close to the cliff edge. With a sound of panic, he teleported near Silence and grabbed her by her arms/shoulders, avoiding the slash of her sword. He had been attacked by that sword quite a few times, and even sliced by it once, and the results weren't pretty. He would like to avoid being slashed by it again, even if he was an ally.

His wings had activated again, and he shot into the air so fast the Glitchers probably wouldn't have time to transform into birds or flying creatures, and the such, and fly after them. He landed a safe distance away from the cliff, though Echo and North could probably still see them when they came back up. He set Silence down, expecting a rebuke of some kind, but he readied one arm and positioned himself so he was back-to-back to Silence. He tried thinking of those pale flowers Echo had summoned. What did they look like, again? He was having trouble concentrating, with a hostile mob on them.  

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

inkartistic23

Silence nodded, and slashed a Glitcher aross the head, inbetween the eyes perfectly. "Just like old times..." she muttered sofly, hitting another. 

North set Echo on the ground. Echo pulled out a spear and North pulled out knunchucks. One side of the knunchucks had a sythe-like blade. They stood close to Silence and Galaxian, also back-to-back. 

"Guys... the ones who turn into birds are virused Glitchians. Only try to knock them out," North imformed. 

The battle began. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

YOU ALL ARE LOVED BY ME!

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian gave a questioning look, but he didn't ask more about the old times, which probably weren't referred to as "the good old days" by any of them, anyways. There wasn't time to get ready. The Glitchers would not stop for him to "ready" himself.

"Well, should I try to make them turn into birds?" he asked, but that was rhetorical. He had already decided the answer was yes. He twisted his posture as he rolled sideways from a Glitcher's strike, and he flew into the air, though this time he was obviously making the effort slow, so only the Glitchers who could turn into birds--the Glitchians--could go after him, and any other Glitcher couldn't.

The ones who have wings are the people, he reminded himself. Got it. 

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

inkartistic23

Only five turned into birds.

North already had syringes out. 

With shocking accuracy, he threw three into the necks of three birds. They fell, and North caught them.

They all were glitching out badly, shifting into their natual form. 

Silence was able to already take out many Glitchers. After being hit in between the eyes, the Glitchers just faded out into pixles, then dissappeared. 

Echo was currently in bird form, distracting the last two birds in the air. 

Did Silence have wings of her own? I can't remember

• Posted at:

Echo

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

YOU ALL ARE LOVED BY ME!

scarletdragon3016

(Yes, she does, they're like Echo's [yours], but they're black.

Don't ask how much thread stalking I did.)

Galaxian held two syringes in one hand, while the other one sliced through the spot between the eyes of one of the Glitchers. He gritted his teeth as he did so, as the Glitcher faded into pixels. He threw the syringes at the two birds in the air, hopefully striking their necks. If the syringes met their mark, he made sure the ground was more buoyant and bouncy than usual, and would catch them. If not, the fall would hopefully paralyze the unhealed Glitchers.

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

inkartistic23

The antidotes hit their marks. 

The two Glitchers fell from the air, and Echo was able to catch them before they hit the ground. 

"Guys! New plan! Protect the Glitchians while the antidote kicks in!" North yelled. 

"Whatever," Silence said, standing in front of the healing Glitchians. 

Two of them were already in their natural form. They were female, and clearly scared of what was happening. They both huddled around another Glitchian, who had started to take form of another young girl. All three were talking in Glitchian, panic in their voiced. 

Silence explained to them what was happening in Glitchian. 

Echo was able to hit a Glitcher in the chest, knocking it away from the healing. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

YOU ALL ARE LOVED BY ME!

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian couldn't talk to the Glitchians, but he knew if he tried, he could at least understand them. Which he didn't want to do. Two orbs of energy formed from his fingers, and he mixed them together. A force field, rounded around them and the Glitchians, formed. It should have held back the Glitchers for enough time until the Glitchians had time to realize what was going on, but it was clearly wavering.

It didn't have to do with the fact that the Glitchians were about his age. It had to do with the fight, and everything that was happening. It seemed to be bringing back memories Galaxian didn't want back.

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

inkartistic23

The last three finally healed. 

One was a young girl who looked to be five, one was a young boy who looked to be seventeen, and the last was a man who looked to be in his forties. They all looked very much alike. 

A whole family. 

North summoned rocks from the ground, surrounding the team and Glitchians from the Glitchers. 

"We got a bit of time," North muttered. "Before I get too tired to keep the rocks up." 

"We need to get them to a safe area," Echo stated. "My room would probably be best, since I secured it with magic."

Silence nodded in agreement. 

"What I was able to find out from them was that their mother was executed, and they were all virused into Glitchers. Apparently, they were all going to escape into a safe dimension, but Creator found out. They're all scared of what will happen... they trust us though." 

Silence looked a bit pained when she said about their mother being executed. So did Echo and North. 

"...He must really want the SAMB's dimension..." Echo mumbled. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

YOU ALL ARE LOVED BY ME!

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian nodded. "I can teleport you all as far as the entrance to your room," he indicated, meaning Echo's room. "What I need for you guys is to remain safe until then." He looked directly at the Glitchers. "I can meet you all once I'm done finishing this situation." Even though he tried, he still couldn't hide the pained look on his face. He summoned what looked like a sphere of energy, holding it on his palm. It looked like a vortex of space. He readied it, so as they gave consent, he could start the process.  

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

inkartistic23

I said, "Teleport them and leave me here with you. I have to make sure you don't get captured. Silence and North, I want you two to watch the Glitchians until we come to my room. Make sure to lock the door and windows.

Silence and North started to protest, but I gave them a Just-Do-As-I say kind of look, which made them go quiet. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

YOU ALL ARE LOVED BY ME!

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian looked like he was about to protest, until he realized it probably wouldn't do much good arguing against Echo. Honestly, he thought getting captured was a slim possibility, but one lesson he had definitely learned over the years was to never underestimate the enemy, or adversary. It was better to split up in even groups. He nodded grimly, and turned towards Silence and North. "Secure the place, including the walls, and the dimensional space." Whatever that meant. It was during times like these that Galaxian turned cryptic-meaning all of a sudden.

He raised the floating dimensional ball, and it started to expand. Galaxian's eyes glowed with a blue tint before it enveloped Silence, North, and the Glitchians. Then, they were gone. They should have been at the entrance of Echo's room. Galaxian made sure of this before turning to Echo.

"I'll lower this barrier, and they'll immediately charge," he told her. "The plan is like this." He switched to telepathy, possibly to ensure they wouldn't be eavedropped upon. As soon as I lower this, I'm going to activate my wings and I'm going to grab you into the air; I know you'll probably say you have wings as well, but this has to be coordinated. Since they can't change into flying creatures, we should be fine for the time being, avoiding the pouncing attack stage. After that, I'm going to put you down in a generally safer place, and then we can defend and offend as necessary. He looked his friend fully in the eye. "Deal?"

The last sentence sounded more like, I don't want you to get hurt and I'm going to do all I can to prevent anything bad to happening to you, so you don't really have a choice, sorry.

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

inkartistic23

Echo sighed, then said, "Deal." 

She pulled out some teleporting throwing knives.  

Yeah, teleporting throwing knives. 

"Let's do this." 

• Posted at:

Echo

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

YOU ALL ARE LOVED BY ME!

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian nodded, braced himself, and took down the barrier.

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

inkartistic23

(Switchin' POVs)

There was at least twenty Glitchers. 

As Galaxian lifted us up into the air, I said, "Hey, whoever gets the most Glitchers wins!" I smiled. 

When he set me down, I threw a throwing knife, and it missed it's mark, but by an inch. The knife teleported back into my hand, and I threw it again. 

It hit directly, and the Glitchian faded out. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

YOU ALL ARE LOVED BY ME!

inkartistic23

*Glitcher not Glitchian

• Posted at:

Echo

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

YOU ALL ARE LOVED BY ME!

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian failed to break out even a smile, try as he did. "Challenge...not accepted," he muttered, looking bothered/pained. He sliced a Glitcher in half in the spot between its eyes, but he looked away as he did so. He shot into the air again, hesitating while aiming. He did the same thing again, two times.

He swerved away from the pounce of another, kicking it away and nearly back over the cliff edge again--which was already a large distance away. He didn't go after it, because it already was fading out.  

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

inkartistic23

(AND... POV SWITCHES... aGAIN)

Echo was laughing as Glitchers were fading out. "T-this is fun! I forgot what power felt like!" she laughed, a tone in her voice that was forein. A tone that Echo would never use. Echo glitched suddenly, and she looked up to Galaxian in pain. Fear was in her eyes. Fear and pain. 

She barely dodged a Glitcher that had found a way to get to her without getting hurt. It was able to slash Echo in the side with it's razor claws before Echo made it fade out. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

YOU ALL ARE LOVED BY ME!

scarletdragon3016

(I know, it happens, xD.)

Galaxian's eyes widened as another Glitcher pounced at Echo. He teleported in the way of that Glitcher to block Echo from it. He barely managed to dodge the bite, as it snagged the sleeve of his tunic, and he struck it with the other hand (the one attached to the arm with the sleeve that wasn't snagged), making it fade. He sped towards Echo and lifted her up (again).

"Echo?" he asked, worriedly. "What happened?" He looked at her wound in concern as he tried to heal her. He closed his eyes, probably because they were flashing on and off, though he kept healing her.

He shook his head. "On other thought, I shouldn't have let you stay here with me. It was my fault. You should go. Now."

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

inkartistic23

Echo growled, "No! I can fight!" 

She started to stuggle in Galaxian's arms. 

'Let me go! I wAnt to figHt!" Echo glitched. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

YOU ALL ARE LOVED BY ME!

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian found it wasn't an easy task to keep someone in one's own arms when the "someone" in question is wriggling around, like Echo was. "Echo, calm down," he tried, though he doubted it would work. He had noticed the glitching before, but he thought it was an illusion. Unfortunately, it didn't seem like it had been.

He sighed. "Is it your faults, that she's glitching?" he asked the Glitchers. His eyes darkened a bit. "Well, let me find out." He held Echo with one hand, while he directed a hand--one finger--towards the Glitchers. He shot a beam of red light richocheting and hitting all of the Glitchers in the forehead. He clasped his hand, and the wounds proceeded to explode. He looked away as he did so. It probably wasn't a very pretty scene. 

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

inkartistic23

Echo hissed and tried to struggle harder. But she suddenly stopped, and started making glitching noises. 

Like a broken computer, or something along those lines. 

Her breath became hard and fast. 

"Galaxian, please put me down," Echo mumbled. "I... don't feel so good." 

• Posted at:

Echo

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

YOU ALL ARE LOVED BY ME!

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian made sure the Glitchers were gone before he reluctantly put Echo down again. His wings disappeared, but he was looking at Echo carefully. "Do you know what just happened?" he asked.

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

inkartistic23

"Memory-personality glitching," Echo mumbled. "The memories of doing stuff like Glitcher training made me glitch, effecting my personality code..." 

Echo mumbled something, then said, "If anything, those Glitchers were just a warning. Even the virused Glitchians were a warning... I think Creator found a way to send creatures into the SAMB..." 

• Posted at:

Echo

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

YOU ALL ARE LOVED BY ME!

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian frowned. Well, at least Echo knew what it was. He wanted to ask what she mumbled, but decided against it. "What a troublesome guy," he muttered. "Do you mind telling me more about him?"

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

inkartistic23

"He's a merciless guy. If he finds me, Silence, or North... we'll be severly punished. Executed, our wings cut off, reprogrammed, virused, or become servants. Who knows. We are probably branded as traitors by now. Creator has many ways of finding information. He's the leader of many diemensions." 

Echo was silent for a bit, before continuing, "North used to be a war general, Silence was an assassin, and I was... I was one of Creator's right-hand men... or women. I knew everything... I even helped Silence on missions, and North in wars." 

• Posted at:

Echo

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

YOU ALL ARE LOVED BY ME!

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian nodded. "I could tell that much. But I'm not letting any of you guys get hurt." He grinned. "I'd much rather get hurt than have any of you so much as scratched."

Leader of many dimensions...that bothered him. "Dimensions..." he muttered aloud. His eyes were silver for an instant, not their usual scarlet red. "So, do you want to go back to meet North and Silence?"

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

inkartistic23

Echo nodded, saying, "I...yes..." She spreaded out her pale brown wings, saying, "I rather fly though... just to see if there are more Glitchers." 

• Posted at:

Echo

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

YOU ALL ARE LOVED BY ME!

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian nodded, not saying anything. He didn't summon his wings, though, and waited for Echo to take off so he could follow her lead to the path she wanted to take. He was levitating in the air.

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

inkartistic23

Echo ran foward a few steps then flew up. She flew towards the city of the SAMBers. 

Should we just time skip  to when they get to the room?

• Posted at:

Echo

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

YOU ALL ARE LOVED BY ME!

scarletdragon3016

(Yes, xD. So, did they find any Glitchers, or no?)

Galaxian looked around the place, observing the differences.

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod