Thumbnail avatar 3bd5ec7dc9

inkartistic23

The two found no monsters. 

Echo knocked on her room's door, yelling, "It's us! Let's Galaxian and I in!" 

North opened the door, letting the SAMBers in. 

"So, what we do now?" Silence asked while twirling a pen in her fingers. 

"...We can hope no more Glitchers come into the SAMB or... we go into the belly of the beast," Echo answered. 

"You mean..." North started off. "We might have to go back to the diemension and eleminate Creator?" 

Echo only replied with a grim facial expression and a slow nod. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

"I'M THE KING OF THE NORTH!" - North being himself

Flipside: Silence 

Mess with me and you'll get a stern talkin' to, friend!

Thumbnail avatar 2a7c61cd8e

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian waited for Echo to go in before telepathically shutting the door and bolting it in a special way. He waited for North, Silence, and Echo to continue their plans. Meanwhile, he started setting up glasses of water for the three of them because he thought they might need it.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Gσԃ σϝ Lσαʅƚ, Lιϝҽ, αɳԃ Cσʂɱσʂ

Hitan, Camus, Milo, Shaka, Gemini, Shura, & Dolphin

"All I ask is...just respect one another."

inkartistic23

Echo sat down on her bed, rubbing her eyes. Suddenly, she fell onto her back, like she had fainted. 

North was the first to run over. 

"Don't worry guys, she's sleeping," North sighed. 

"Geez, could of gave us a warning,"

Silence said. "With your ability to read a person's stats and all." North countered with a light chuckle, "Not all the time, young one." 

"Don't call me that." 

North looked at Galaxian with a serious expression, suddenly worried, and asked, "How long has she been awake with no sleep? A few days? Her stats tell me that she's really sleep deprived." 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian shook his head with guilt. "I'm not sure. Maybe...3 days? I'm not certain how long a huma--I mean, SAMBer, can go without sleep." He sat down on the floor. "While she's at it, you guys should get some sleep too. I'm not sure how long we can just stay in this safe haven, and I'm worried about the SAMBers."

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

inkartistic23

"Oh... uh... I actually don't sleep...I have the ability to never sleep and never be tired so..." North said. "So I'll stay on look out."

Silence nodded, and went over to her own bed. She talked to the Glitchian family, who only nodded in responce, and seemed to wait. Silence took out a sketch book and drew in it. Moments later, beds appeared. They all laid down and went to sleep. Seeming satisfied, Silence had somewhat of a very small smile. She set down the sketch book and laid down, falling asleep in only a few second. 

North smiled to Galaxian, "She's such a softie when it comes to young children, you agree, eh?" 

He leaned against the wall. 

(My next post will be with Echo's Nightmare) (Yay.) 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian grinned, and nodded. Suddenly, his expression turned to one of pain. "I'll be right back," he muttered to North, and teleported out of the place.

When he reemerged in the air outside, he was practically gasping. Visions swam through his head, and he felt like he was about to be hurled out of the SAMB entirely. Being in that room was somehow...unsafe for him, and his memories. However, it didn't have to do with the Creator, or Echo, North, Silence, or any of the Glitchians.

Are you finally allowing yourself to become attached to this place? Are you willing to leave it all behind--your past, your memories? the voice asked smugly. For once, Galaxian felt like punching something.

I have no need for your inteference, so why don't you go find another mind to reside in, he suggested, in as much of a commanding voice as he could muster.  

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

inkartistic23

(Anthing in between "^" is what Echo is doing outside of her dream)

"Hmm... hope he's okay..." North muttered. 

-Echo's Nightmare- 

Pitch black. All around her was pitch black. 

^Echo's body jerked^ 

She saw North coming at her, his eyes the color of tar. No white in his eyes either. Just a midnight, tar-like black. 

He vanished in mist when his nunchuck swung at Echo. It didn't hit her, it went through her. Ghostly.

^Echo glitched for a split second^ 

Next was SilenceHer wings were burnt, the some of the feathers turned into ash. Echo, unable to control her body, came at Silence with a spear. As soon as the spear was about to pierce through herSilence and the spear faded out. 

^Echo glitched again, but for a full three seconds. North is at her side, but he cannot read her stats. There is nothing.^ 

Echo turned and faced Galaxian. She could see herself in her nightmare. Her eyes were a deep, deep crimson(almost black in colour itself), and the whites of her eyes were black. 

Echo ran at Galaxian, screaming in Glitchian, the spear aimed at his chest. 

Galaxian and the spear dissappeared. 

^Echo starts to glitch out, her hands jerking and shaking. North just watches, unable to read Echo's stats. 

All he can do is watch his sister. Tears are on Echo's face. She is muttering "No..." over and over. "No... no...er...no..." Her facial expression is somewhat as if she was in pain.^ 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

inkartistic23

It might double post

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

inkartistic23

(Anthing in between "^" is what Echo is doing outside of her dream)

"Hmm... hope he's okay..." North muttered. 

-Echo's Nightmare- 

Pitch black. All around her was pitch black. 

^Echo's body jerked^ 

She saw North coming at her, his eyes the color of tar. No white in his eyes either. Just a midnight, tar-like black. 

He vanished in mist when his nunchuck swung at Echo. It didn't hit her, it went through her. Ghostly.

^Echo glitched for a split second^ 

Next was SilenceHer wings were burnt, the some of the feathers turned into ash. Echo, unable to control her body, came at Silence with a spear. As soon as the spear was about to pierce through her, Silence and the spear faded out. 

^Echo glitched again, but for a full three seconds. North is at her side, but he cannot read her stats. There is nothing.^ 

Echo turned and faced Galaxian. She could see herself in her nightmare. Her eyes were a deep, deep crimson(almost black in colour itself), and the whites of her eyes were black. 

Echo ran at Galaxian, screaming in Glitchian, the spear aimed at his chest. 

Galaxian and the spear dissappeared. 

^Echo starts to glitch out, her hands jerking and shaking. North just watches, unable to read Echo's stats. 

All he can do is watch his sister. Tears are on Echo's face. She is muttering "No..." over and over. "No... no...er...no..." Her facial expression is somewhat as if she was in pain.^ 

(Mods let through I think I did good on this for once) 

(Like, this grammar is awesome for once) 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian's next insult at the voice was cut short. He heard...Echo? She was in pain? His eyes widened, and he immediately teleported back into Echo's place.

It turned out to be a bad idea. The voice was still sneering at him--especially when his gaze landed on North and Echo. His caring expression twisted for a split second. He shook his head before striding over to where Echo was laying. He made a napkin and dabbed Echo's tears away from her cheeks gently.

It's just a dream, he tried reassuring Echo, without waking her up. But somehow, he doubted it would really help.

He himself wasn't feeling the greatest, either. The world seemed to be slanting underneath his feet, even as he was kneeling. He stumbled, nearly not catching himself.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

inkartistic23

North created a barrier, to block out sound so the Glitchians and Silence wouldn't wake up. He said, "Echo's code of her stats... I can't read it. It's gone..." 

-Echo's nightmare- 

Pain grasped Echo's body. Like someone had shot arrows through her. 

^Echo groaned in pain. North flinched, as if seeing Echo in a painful state hurt him physically.^ 

"You really thought you could escape. This is my last warning, Echo. You better watch out. The Glitchers were just the beginning," A cold, callous, evil, dark, hair-raising, deep, raspy, goose-bump-causing, nails-scratching-a-chalkboard sounding voice purred. 

Echo woke up, screaming a loud, high scream. She was punching at the air. All Echo could see was Creator standing in front of her bed. He was made a pure shadows, some parts of him transparent. His eyes were snake-like and a deep purple, his teeth were long fangs. He wore a wide smirk, as if he was enjoying himself. 

Echo attacked the figure as hard as she could with her fists. She tackled the dark figure to the ground. 

Her vision cleared. 

And she realized she had been punching at North. Luckily, he wasn't hurt at all. 

North never been so happy to have the ability to become like a ghost. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

inkartistic23

I don't know why but I feel proud of myself for description of everything

Whaa? 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian tried to avoid the attacks while nearing Echo. "Echo, are you alright?" he asked, worry apparent in his voice.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

inkartistic23

"I'm fine," Echo said in a soft, monotone voice. She backed away from North, and said, "Sorry, bro." 

North got up from the ground, becoming in solid form, and said, "Are you sure you are okay?" 

Echo only nodded, saying, "Yeah. I'm fine." She rubbed her eyes and mumbled, "Just tired." 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian observed Echo closely. Meanwhile, his hand started up towards his head, and tightened around his scalp. "I don't think you're telling the truth," he finally said, carefully. "Not the entire one, anyways."

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

inkartistic23

"I'm fine!" Echo snapped, her voice glitching. Her eyes flashed crimson for a split second, so maybe it didn't happen. Maybe it was just the trick of the mind. 

Or maybe it wasn't. 

Echo glitched out for five seconds. When she stopped, Echo scowled, "What else are you going to ask?" 

What and odd way for her to react, for she never seemed to yell much or get angry much. 

"Calm down," North said. "Take a breath..." 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian's eyes flashed gold, parallel to the way Echo's eyes had flashed. "I'm going to ask for you to calm down, Echo," he said, his brows furrowing a bit.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

inkartistic23

Echo growled, narrowing her eyes, "Or else what?" 

"Echo, he is right," North said, approching Echo cautiously. 

Echo glared at North, and said, "I'm fine!" 

Echo crossed her arms. 

Suddenly, she glitched out, all over the room in the barrier.

When Echo stopped, she looked up, and said, "Okay, guys, I'm fine." 

Echo smiled, a shy I'm-so-sorry-please-forgive-me smile. "Sorry..." 

Echo's voice shook, but didn't glitch. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian frowned, thinking of something, but knew better to say it. "Was it another one of your nightmares?" he asked, careful not to disrupt Silence and the Glitchians.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

inkartistic23

Echo nodded, tears forming in her eyes. 

"Can you... explain it?" North asked worridly. 

Echo nodded, and explained the nightmare. 

When she was done, Echo went over to her bed and sat down. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian listened, then decided Echo probably wanted some time to herself. He needed some time to himself, to be truthful. Or to talk to someone else, maybe.

With a sigh, he started the telepathic call. It wasn't long before his gang--most of it, anyways--responded. It was Camus who answered it, though.

Hi Galaxian, Camus greeted icily. Someone who didn't know him would have thought he was being his cold self, but that was Camus' happy expression.

Hi! Milo greeted. They were in training attire. Oh, so that's what they were doing.

Nearby Milo, someone else walked into view and stopped--Shura. He cracked a hundredth of a smile. Behind Camus was Shaka, still meditating peacefully as always. He lifted his head slightly, at least acknowledging Galaxian's existence.

Hitan went to a library. I think he'll be joining us shortly, though. Galaxian winced at how harsh it would be for Hitan. Their training was rough. No wonder the boy needed to go to a library first. The few months Silence had been with them, she never attended training sessions. What's wrong?

Good for Shura to go straight to the point. The Creator is going to try to attack the SAMB, he responded. Trouble is...we only have about four people. Echo, Silence, North, and me. 

Camus looked slightly worried. He didn't need to ask "Are you talking about the guy Silence seemed intimidated of?" He also didn't ask, "Who is North?" Instead: Do you want us to come and help?

What? Galaxian looked horrified in even his projection. No! Of course not. I wouldn't bear it if--he bit his tongue. The point is, I want to help, but it's stopping me.

Shura looked about ready to chop something in half, and that he did. Something behind the scenes of Galaxian's projection crumbled in half, and judging from the crashing sound, it was pretty big. It's always interfering when you need it to be quiet, huh? he asked.

Milo looked behind the scenes nervously. Do you need a lollipop? I mean Shura, and you, Galaxian, he clarified, and Galaxian cracked a smile--and then his expression twisted again.

These are the children you've been working with? the voice asked amusingly. The image of Camus, Shaka, Shura, and Milo wavered, as did Galaxian's mental strength.

Just then, Hitan poked his head slightly into the projection. His eyes widened in concern. Are you alright? he mouthed, still cordial as ever, but it was apparent that he was worried.

Hopefully, Galaxian muttered. Anyways, I just wanted to make sure you guys were okay. And if I don't make it back out...it's because of it, and not because of the Creator, most likely.

Let me guess, my voice makes you want to self-destruct, the voice said amusingly. Galaxian punched the ground slightly in irritation. A crack nearly split open, but only because he didn't actually touch the ground. I can't have you die yet, Galaxian Explosion.

Galaxian ignored the urge to use one of his mental techniques on himself to stop the voice from talking. He refocused on what Camus and Hitan had been saying. Well, Camus was saying what Hitan was saying, plus his own opinion.

Be careful was the last he could hear of what they said. His memory would restore it sometime. He nodded.

I will. And now we have to say goodbye. I can't let you all get risked being discovered by the Creator.

Camus told this to Hitan, who nodded. He said something else. Know your adversary, he translated for Hitan.

Be safe; I'm still waiting for that batch of "fudge" you were speaking about last time, Milo added. Galaxian smiled.

Farewell.

Galaxian refocused back into the present. To others, it would have looked like he was meditating and muttering occasional words to himself.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

inkartistic23

Echo asked Galaxian, "You okay?" To her, Galaxian seemed to space out for a bit. 

North muttered under his breath, "I... still can read her stats..." 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian smiled and nodded. "I'm fine."

Which, under the circumstances, really wasn't the truth. If possible, he wanted to do something to his mind that would shut off the voice completely. But that wasn't possible, unless...

No. He wasn't going to think about that. Instead, he focused on trying to look like he wasn't lying, which was hard. He wasn't good at lying--well, he wasn't good at lying to those close to him. He tried not to fidget with his fingers. For some reason, talking to his gang always had him restless. Well he was always restless...but more restless than usual, and he knew why.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

inkartistic23

Echo could tell Galaxian was lying, but didn't say anything about it. 

All she said was, "Okay." 

After a bit a silence, Echo asked, "What do we all do now?" 

"You could go back to sleep, and Galaxian and I could keep watch for Glitchers," Nortg suggested. 

Echo nodded, but didn't like the idea of going back to sleep. 

"Any ideas, Galaxian?" Echo asked the SAMBer, rubbing her eyes. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian, in turn, could tell Echo could tell that he was lying--okay, this was getting confusing real quick--but didn't show it. His relationship with his gang...was better kept a secret from all, friend or foe. In fact, more so for friend than foe.

"I think resting is good for you," he admitted. "I could try to block out the nightmares, so you will be well-rested." He adjusted the blanket of one of the Glitchians. "You guys need to be at full strength for what's coming. I can feel it." So do I, but there's no way that's happening.

"Food will be ready once you wake up," he added. "What do you guys like?"

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

inkartistic23

Echo shrugged, "Waffles..." 

North chuckled, "Remember that one time you made waffles and ended up burning them?" 

Echo smiled. A faint and sad smile it was. 

"Yeah... you guys ate them anyways to keep my 'non-exsistent' feelings from getting hurt..." 

Echo's smile faded, and she laid on her bed. "Just block out the nightmares the best you can, Galaxian." Echo said, closing her eyes. "Don't burn yourself out..." 

Echo fell asleep in a matter of moments. 

Funny thing that happened - 

Me - *to mu friend* "Describe feelings." 

Friend - *Looks me strait in the eyes* *Monotone* "Non-exsistent."

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

scarletdragon3016

(Oh goodness xD.)

Galaxian was glad Echo trusted him. Unfortunately, he would practically do anything so that the nightmares couldn't get to her. And to make better waffles than he usually did. He made two plates and a stove for cooking them. He made a bowl and started adding in the ingredients. Some eggs, flour, milk, vegetable oil, white sugar, baking powder, a tiny bit of salt, vanilla extract...he preheated the iron while he held all of them in suspense in the air. He cracked the eggs and started beating them. Well, he had summoned a hand beater--but now that was barely visible, since it was moving through the air very fast. He then dunked all the rest of the ingredients into the mix and continued beating it, without any noise. Apparently, he had purposely made it so that the work he was doing was silent.

Meanwhile, he checked back on Echo, to make sure his mental barrier he had placed around her was still doing its job. It was supposed to keep away nightmares.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

inkartistic23

Nothing came into Echo's mind when she fell alseep. So her sleep was dream-less. A blank, dream-less state that was a relief to Echo. 

North watched Galaxian in fascination. 

He whispered, "That's pretty awesome!" 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

inkartistic23

should we time skip? 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian kept up the mental barrier, but it was starting to take a toll on him. He nearly nodded headfirst into the bowl he was holding in his hands now. He hoped North hadn't noticed, and he sent a light smile towards the older boy's way. He poured the mix into the iron, and closed the opening. Now to wait for it to cook.

He refused to close down the barrier, or make it even slightly weaker. He continued to wordlessly stare at the iron as it was heated, though it was probably as awkward for him as it was for North. He would have, usually, under normal circumstances, heated it up more using his power, but he was having some serious interference with his mind.  

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

inkartistic23

North raised an eyebrow at the younger boy, clearly noticing the trouble Galaxian was having. 

"Need help?" North said quietly, trying to not disturb Echo with his voice. "You nearly went head first into waffle batter!"

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian didn't trust himself to speak. I'm fine, he responded telepathically. The waffles were done, so he dumped them onto a plate--there were a lot of them, for whatever reason, so there was practically a mini mountain--and started piling on more stuff. Fruits. Pieces of cheese. Some butter. Maple syrup. Sugar. Whipped cream.

He seemed to realize he was overdoing it. "Um, what do you guys usually like on your waffles?" he asked quietly, indicating North, Silence, and Echo. Now that he thought of it, he didn't know if Silence liked waffles or not. Anyhow, he had made enough for them and the Glitchians.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

inkartistic23

"Anything will do," North whispered. "Make sure there is some for you too!" 

North went to check on Echo. When he came back, he whispered worridly, "I can't read Echo's stats. It's like some of her coding just... vanished." 

North focused some energy on Galaxian. He had the ability to enhance other's powers and energy levels, but never his own. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

scarletdragon3016

When North focused the energy on Galaxian, something strange happened. The energy just kind of...dissipated. Galaxian didn't seem to notice that had happened at all. He added the maple syrup and some slices of cheese, and he dumped the fruit parts into another bowl. He himself didn't seem like he was in the mood for eating.

He looked at Echo worriedly, as he put down the bowl and the unused stuff dissapeared for the time being. He closed his eyes and extended his mental being into Echo's mind.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

inkartistic23

North watched, concern spreading on his face. He tried reading both Galaxian's and Echo's stats. 

He hissed in pain, suddenly falling to his kness. For a moment, his vision blurred. North rubbed his forehead with the back of his hand, and stood up. 

"I think... I probably should not... ow..." North muttered, his voice glitching. "Creator really wants to... take control of her..." 

He winced at his own voice. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian didn't hear North completely at the moment. He was searching through Echo's thoughts, but he heard the word "Creator".

You. He glared at nothing in particular--more like the void that he was imagining, but that was just because he held a grudge towards voids in general. Stop trying to infilitrate our defenses from inside, and being a coward. Come directly to us if you dare.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

inkartistic23

Creator only laughed. His laugh was strange, for it sounded growl-like and raspy. Creator snarled, "What a sweet, innocent, child..." It seemed only Galaxian could hear. 

Echo flinched in her sleep, and her face had a look of pain. It faded quickly into a non-emotionless expression, which was normal for Echo. 

North took her hand over Echo's forehead, checking for a fever. 

"No fever..." North muttered. 

"I'm not the real coward," Creator growled to Galaxian. "She is." 

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

inkartistic23

up

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence and North

Christian

scarletdragon3016

Posts, go through

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian apparently didn't mind being called a "sweet, innocent child", but he did mind someone calling his friend a coward. Don't try to deny it, Creator. You're proving the point. You're the one trying to take over--literally.

On the exterior, it appeared that Galaxian had blanked out again. Thankfully, the plate of waffles was set to one side.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦