Thumbnail avatar 3bd5ec7dc9

inkartistic23

"Taking over her mind would mean I would have a spy, yes? Someone to help take over this diamension. She ran away from her job. She volunteered, but quit halfway? Now tell me, really, who is a coward?" Creator snarled. 

Echo's breathing had gone faster, and sweat drops had formed on Echo's face.  

North said, "Galaxian! Is everything okay?!" North grabbed a rag, and wiped the sweat off Echo's face. Suddenly, Echo's temperature had gone hot... fever hot. 

"Oh no..." North muttered. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Echo

Gang - Silence,North,Lilian, 

Jay

Christian

The clock stopped ticking

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

IDK :(

Why can't see? (2x)

All the colourthat you see? 

Flipside: Octave 

Maple will heal your soul

Thumbnail avatar 37d0055509

scarletdragon3016

You are still the coward. Coward: A person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things. By themselves. Taking over her mind means you are afraid to do it yourself. Come forth yourself if you dare, and quit pitting friends against friends. You are a scheming, evil, excuse for a coward, Galaxian went on, looking indifferent despite all the bad insults he was tossing forth. He still couldn't hear North.

On the exterior, the area around which Galaxian was sitting was rapidly turning into ice--smoldering ice.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

inkartistic23

Creator only laughed. A horrible laugh. "Such a bookworm... you seem to like to fight with words..." Creator laughed again... and was suddenly gone. He didn't talk again. 

North was panicking. The room was now freezing. Literally freezing. He dragged Echo away from the ice, not wanting her to suffocate under it. 

"GALAXIAN!" North screamed, trying to get him out of the trance. 

Silence growled, "What have you guys done?!" 

She went over to Galaxian, preparing to slap him across the face. 

Meanwhile, the ice had started to form over the sound barrier. 

Luckily, the Glitchian family was still sleeping. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

Bad memories were flashing through Galaxian's mind. He knew the Creator was gone, but there was another terrible, slithery presence, seemingly echoing the Creator's laugh. Mercifully, this time he heard North's scream, cutting through the horribleness. His eyes opened with a start, and for an instant, seemed cloudy and gray. Then he blinked once, their color returning to bright scarlet. His eyes flashed as he looked around the room, though he neglected to realize the temperature. It was much colder inside him than it was outside, it felt like.

"Wh--what?" he murmured, startled, and waved his hand. The ice around the room disappeared, as well as the bit on the sound barrier. He stared at Silence for a moment, wondering what she was doing right in front of him, before deciding it wasn't important.  

But for some reason, the room temperature hadn't raised at all. In fact, the area around Galaxian was extremely cold, but his usual aura, typically, was warm and bright. "What happened? Are you guys okay?" He looked at the floor. It had scorch marks ridden in it now.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

inkartistic23

Silence decided that slapping Galaxian was still a good idea. 

"You all are fools!" She snarled quietly. 

It seemed Silence noticed the sound barrier was gone. 

North created another one with a snap of his fingers. 

"Galaxian, you nearly froze everything, and we are all fine," North explained. 

"Mph... good mornin' guys..." Echo yawned sleepily, rubbing her eyes. 

"Emmm... what happened while I was asleep?!" 

She eyed the marks on room's flooring. 

For a split second, her eyes were pitch black. But, the room was dark, so probably a trick of the mind. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian's head didn't snap back much from Silence's slap. He also didn't seem to have any reaction to it, other than the fact the cheek she slapped was now a bright tinge of red. "Oh," he muttered, looking worried. He smiled at Echo, accidentally turning the side of his cheek that had the slap-mark on it towards her. "Good morning. How did you sleep?" he asked. He was trying to mask his worry, but it was hard. He nearly lost control of his emotions again, and who knows what would happen if it did. But for some reason, the Creator got under his skin like a parasite. As for the change in her eyes...Galaxian was presuming it wasn't merely an illusion of light, but who knew by now. He continued to play tricks on his mind.

As an apology for the marks on the floor, he waved his hand slightly, and they were gone. He pushed the giant stacks of waffles towards North, Echo, and Silence. He checked to see if the Glitchians were still asleep. 

He made a promise to himself.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

inkartistic23

Echo said between bites of

waffle, "I slept pretty good!" She seemed very cheerful and happy. 

"Silence! You didn't have to slap Galaxian!" North hissed. 

The salty girl only shrugged, and walked away. 

Silence walked up to one of the small Glitchian girls who woke up. She spoke in Glitchian softly to the young child, smiling. It was quite the sight to see Silence be so gentle. 

"I'm not hungry," Silence said, giving her plate to the girl. The girl ate some, and spoke happily in Glitchian to Silence. 

This is the most pure thing, oh my gosh. 

MODS LET THROUGH

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian smiled pleasantly. "That's good." He would worry to himself, then.

"It's fine," he reassured North. The mark was fading as quickly as it had appeared--meaning it vanished within seconds' time. "Why wasn't she this nice to me?" he joked.

In addition, he pushed another plate towards Silence. "Eat up."

Meanwhile, a voice came through. Did Silence just slap you?

Galaxian chuckled both outwardly and inwardly. Doesn't matter.

The voice paused, apparently having gotten the answer. That girl. Still the same as usual.

Shh, Galaxian warned. Besides, didn't I tell you guys not to contact me unless in the case of an emergency?

That slap went through dimensions, Galaxian. Of course we had to ask. We thought you got--

Alright, alright, Galaxian replied. If you want to ask what happened, stop finding an excuse. The Creator's putting me in a bad mood. He may be...doing something bad to Echo. Yeah, and I accidentally froze over the floor, and Silence slapped me. Now, Silence is giving waffles to a little girl.

The voice did four full rounds of ellipses. Uh...

Galaxian laughed, this time, only telepathically. Don't worry at all, Shura. Don't tell Camus about the freezing-the-floor part.

I already heard, a voice went icily. Try not to lose control of your emotions. Also, tell Silence we all said hi.

That's one thing I'm not doing, Galaxian thought, looking over at Silence.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

inkartistic23

Silence gave Galaxian a who-do-you-think-you-are-looking-at glare, then continued to talk gently to the Glitchian girl. She then started to eat when the Glitchian was half-way done with her plate. 

Echo had already finnished eating, and looked awkwardly around. She suddenly perked up and grabbed her beloved sketch book. She started to draw quickly. 

North said, "Silence is Silence, her only soft spot is very young children." 

Silence only glanced over with a look that said: "Stop talking about me or else." 

"Silence also-" North was interrupted by pounding on

a nearby window. 

Echo hissed, a tone seemingly vrry out-of-character, "Great. More Glitchers." 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

What are Glitchers? asked Milo.

Galaxian sighed. Guys, stop eavesdropping. I'll explain later. He didn't want to, but he shut off the connection. With the Glitchers so close, who knew how strong the Creator's control was. He gave Echo another very worried look, about to ask her if she wanted more waffles, but then remembered that he wasn't supposed to be waiter-like when they were about to fight. He was also about to whine, I'm only 2 years older than 'very young children'.

"Great," Galaxian sighed heavily. "Well, see you guys outside." He teleported out.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

inkartistic23

Silence claimed, "I'll stay here with the Glitchians and protect them!" 

North and Echo nodded, and ran out of the room from the door. 

They ran through the halls, and out the building. 

Echo pulled out a spear, and North pulled out his signature nunchucks. They fended off Glitchers as best as they could. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian brandished his arm like a sword and leveled it. He, for some reason, had never been seen taking out a weapon before, and he certainly wasn't taking one out now. He teleported right next to a Glitcher and, before it could have time to react, sliced it through the middle of its eyes. He then teleported back into the air again.

(Are there only Glitchers, or are there Glitchians as well?)

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

inkartistic23

(Only Glitchers) 

Echo flew up into the sky to check if any were Glitchians. None chased after her. 

She returned to the ground, slashing Glitchers. Echo smiled slightly at her own power to cause such destruction... 

North cursed as he was slashed across the chest by a Glitcher. He was able to make it fade out quickly. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

"Just how many Glitchers are there in existence?" Galaxian asked, hissing as he was forced to once again disassemble another Glitcher. He teleported next to North and quickly healed him the best he could, at the same time noting Echo's smile.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

inkartistic23

North answered, "Creator just, uh, creates them. He has that kind of magic, I guess. And thanks." The wound was now only shallow, and had quit bleeding. 

Echo slashed a few more Glitchers quickly, and didn't notice a Glitchee behind her. It leaped foward, but North was able to hit it away with rocks coming from the ground. 

Echo only smiled... 

A strange, childish, but... scary smile. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian didn't smile, for some reason. "Why else would I be here..." he murmured. He went after the Glitcher, since it hadn't dissipated, and finished the task. He then teleported back to Echo. "It looks like we'll have to get rid of the source of the problem himself, then, the Creator...Echo, are you feeling alright?" he interrupted himself.

Stupid memories of fiendish smiles kept coming back to him.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

inkartistic23

"Ha ha! Yeah! I'm alright!" Echo laughed, strangly calm even though their situation was rather not so well. Her smile grew wider.

Echo's eyes suddenly became pitch black, and Echo spoke words that were not her's. 

"Coming after me will only cause more destruction to all of you. I will cause more pain then you have ever-" 

Echo glitched and started coughing violently. 

"He thinks - cough - he so smart!" Echo wheezed, spitting out some black liquid. 

"I agree to your plan, Galaxian."  

Echo continued to cough, tears forming in her eyes. 

North was able to get the last glitcher to dissappear. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian narrowed his eyes at the invisible void again, which meant it looked like he freezed up again on the exterior. He only said one thing. Coward. He then blinked and came back to the present, and a napkin appeared in his hand. He slightly covered up Echo's mouth to catch the black liquid, looking very worried. With his other hand, he wiped away some of her tears gently. "Echo, don't cry..." he tried reassuring her. "It's going to be alright, okay? We'll stop this overgrown bully."

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

inkartistic23

Echo only nodded, taking the napkin and turning away to cough. After she was done, she weakly smiled.

"Man, I heard of the pain people experience after he takes over, but holy Mcdonalds!" Echo laughed causually, turning away and spitting some black liquid on the ground. "It takes more than that though..." 

Echo shook her head and said, "Yeah, he won't stand a chance against all of us!"

North nodded, then said, "I seen people have worse pain after he took over. The longer he takes over, the worse it gets..." 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian cleaned up the black liquid with a--holy skies, that was a dark look on his face. "I wonder how much pain he'll be in when I split him into less than one millionth of an atom?" he asked, however, there was a weird resonating tone in his voice. He laughed quietly, and eerily, before apparently shaking out of it. "Shall we get going, or do we need to plan more?"

So, uh, splitting others into a millionth of an atom was a plan. Not very Galaxian-like at all.

"Speaking of the dimension that the Creator exists in, can you two tell me more about it? How about this 'taking over' thing? Whom can he affect? Just the people who come from his dimension?"

Okay, now he was sounding like himself.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

inkartistic23

Echo noticed the change of tone, but didn't ask anything about it. 

"He can take over anyone, but it works better for him if they come from our diamension. It seems to be easier for him..." North said. He thought for a moment before continuing, "Our diamension is... kind of like the SAMB. Multiple cities. There are loads of forests full of trees and light flowers. But it's always like it's midnight all the time. We celebrate twice a year when the sun is up all day- oh gosh I'm babbling!" 

North looked embaressed to be rambling such things. 

"We lived in the capital, and that's where Creator lives," Echo said, cracking her knuckles. 

"I say we should sneak in, and find Creator. His weakness is-" 

Echo glitched for a bit, and when she stopped Echo had to take a moment to breath. 

"Okay, his weakness is pure gold, like the Glitchers. But it has to be strait through his heart... but there is one problem..." 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian blinked. "What problem?" He shot an encouraging smile towards North to tell the older boy it was fine to ramble.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

inkartistic23

"He is very fast, and he can create illusions," Echo and North said at the same time. "He also likes to play mind-tricks." 

The twins glanced at each other simutaneously, also raising there arms into a shrug at the same time. 

"Any ideas that'll help?" 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian grinned slightly at their spontaneous reply, but then that faded. "Normally, that wouldn't sound like a problem, unless he too can move at light speed. Illusions...same case, somewhat. But..." he looked bothered. "How are you guys compared to him? And mind tricks...what kinds?"

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

inkartistic23

North answered one part, "We're pretty strong, but he's stronger. What we think we are, he is thrice times stronger." 

Echo finnished with a low tone, "His mind tricks...he can make you believe in your worst nightmare. Everything you know will be eleminated and replaced with negetivity. He knows how to get under people's skin, and how to weaken their minds..." 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

Well, that was a lot of weaknesses the Creator could exploit on Galaxian's part.

He tried not to think about it, instead focusing on a better memory...he remembered a certain someone saying, from his past: "If you have weaknesses the adversary can exploit, strengthen them the best you can."

That was a lot he would have to do, to strengthen his weaknesses, if at all.

Besides...Echo's voice was different at times. It was reminding him of that time...the first time he'd met Silence, when Echo/Silence was glitching out. Only, this time, instead of being better, it was becoming worse. That was worriesome.

...Anyways, his worst nightmare was already believable. In fact, that was his life at the current moment. A nightmare. So, the Creator could make his already-believable life believable? Even more believable?

Yeah, he didn't want to think about it.

"Sometimes I can't decide whether the mind is a blessing to us, or a curse," he muttered, not to anyone in particular.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

inkartistic23

"In a way... it's both," Echo said. "It can encourage us strong, or it can bring us down weak." 

North nodded, then said, "We might have to leave Silence, so she can fight off Glitchians that come into the SAMB while we're gone..." 

"I'm chill with that."

Echo and North jumped, and turned to Silence, who was listening to the conversation from the shadows. 

"...Be safe..." 

Silence turned and walked off to the direction of the rooms without any other word. 

"I guess now we need to summon a portal to Creator's diamension..." 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian waved his hand, and instantly Echo's place glowed with silver light, then faded. "More protection for when we're gone," he explained, then turned towards Echo and North again. He smiled--and then regretted it.

You think that you can live through this? the voice hissed. Right now, you're nothing but an empty shell of what you should be. And you will always be a shell.

Galaxian tried ignoring this, though his smile had already faded out by the time he realized to control his thoughts and feelings again. "Can you guys do it, should I help, or should I do it? I'll need the specific location if I make it, though."

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

inkartistic23

"We got this," North said. He clamped his hands together, and his eyes glowed a dull purple. It seemed everything froze around them, for the leaves that were falling stopped mid-air, and the light breeze vanished. 

Suddenly everything went darker, and the world shifted into... not the SAMB.

And the three were all falling. 

North and Echo unfolded their wings, and glided to the ground. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian seemed to nearly unfurl his wings, but he apparently forgot what he was doing halfway. He crashed, silently, to the ground. He then got up and brushed himself off, not looking fazed at all as he looked around.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

scarletdragon3016

-Kaboom-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

inkartistic23

"Home sweet home," Echo said. 

"You okay, Galaxian?" 

The world around all of them was dark in color. The grass was a dark green, the trees had dark brown bark and the leaves were navy blue. 

The only bright objects were the small team of people and the light flowers. 

The light flowers were golden in color, and seemed to glitter and sparkle. 

North said, pointing to a nearby city, "We can go there... but we need to change our looks..." 

Echo nodded, but didn't look like she liked the fact of changing her apperance. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

(Filter, I swear, if that post didn't go through, something's going to be Galaxian Explosion-ed.)

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

inkartistic23

XD

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian's eyes were glassy as he looked around. Then he slightly smiled, and nodded, for some reason turning away from Echo and North. "I'm fine. Thanks for asking." He turned back around to face them, looking sad as he took in the setting.

It reminded him of his past, and his future--it was dark and bleak for the time being.

As if emphasizing this fact, as North stressed the need to change their appearance, a thought that wasn't his echoed in the chambers of his mind. If you do it, that will be much simpler...

Yeah, that mind technique would be needed after this. Or more. He wanted to be rid of this all. But for now, he had things to do.

He scrolled through all the very anime-looking appearances he had in mind at the moment. That meant all the ideas he had at the moment. Very helpful.

He reckoned he would have to change his appearance to look like a Glitchian. Slowly, his appearance began to ripple--and when it was finished, he looked like another person.

For one, he looked older, around 12 or so. His hair length had been cropped to the length just barely touching his shoulders, let loose, and it seemed as if the silver sheen of his hair had taken over--the black was completely faded, and the silver was now a light cyan. His eyes were a bit narrower in height, and wider in horizontal length, and were now a dark gray. He was much taller, so now he was a tad bit taller than Echo--or maybe a tiny bit shorter, because he was wearing a dark robe and cloak, secured by claps in front of his chest. He even managed to slightly change his body physique--a bit skinnier than his normal self.

He was obviously trying to pace, because his boots were making quiet clacking noises as he pushed them against one another with his feet. When he looked down/just looked at Echo and North again, his expression was obviously one of nervousness. "Um, I think I based this off of you guys too much," he mumbled just barely audibly. "What needs to be changed?" Even his voice had changed, for that matter.

Possibly the only problem was he looked a bit out of place. That, with the factor of that slight silver shimmer that was around Galaxian's figure, which was most likely abnormal. "Also, I need a name," he added. "Just in case anyone asks."

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

inkartistic23

North said, "Maybe... change the cyan in your hair to pale brown? And the silver to white? Make your ears pointy-er, like ours." 

Echo muttered, "Galaxian... you look... like Jay when he was younger..." 

Look, I have no character design for him so that is what I'm going with, forgive me

Echo coughed after feeling like she was staring for too long, "Sorry... I kinda miss him..."

North was thinking harder. 

"A name... how about... Sky? It's a common name here," North suggested. "I will be Oliver, and Echo can be..." 

"I'll be... eh... Meadow...?" 

North, or now, Oliver, nodded. 

They both changed their apperances using some dyes and clothes that came from the bottomless-pit of Echo's bag. 

Echo now had pixie-cut, auburn hair(which took some convencing from North to cut that short). She had put in a golden heart hair clip, and used make-up to give herself freckles. She now wore a gray shirt with long, puffy sleeves, black trousers, and knee-long, brown, non-high-heeled boots that looked easy to run in. Over her shoulders she wore a black cape, the clips golden. 

North had dyed his hair brown, and had put in olive-green color contacts. He wore a white t-shirt, black trousers, and the same boots as Echo. He wore a cloak made of soft, olive-green fabric. 

With some make-up (that Echo was suprisenly good at, for she never seemed to wear any), he had freckles. 

North used a spell to change his and Echo's voices. 

North's was now deeper and rough, almost commanding in a way. 

Echo's sounded less alto-female, and sounded... a bit more higher in pitch. 

It wasn't soft and whisper-y anymore. It sounded like a steryotypical teenage girl. 

Echo didn't like it one bit, and seemed embarressed. 

"I don't like it! Nope! Nope! I'm actin' like I'm mute!" Echo stated. 

North suggested as polite as he could in his new voice, "Galaxian, maybe different clothes? Like mine?" 

MODS LET THROUGH

THIS TOOK WAY TOO LONG

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian's eyes narrowed, and his mouth twisted into a slight sneer. "For one, you don't tell me what to do--That sounds good." For whatever reason, he had just interrupted himself and then kept on going, the sneer vanishing into a smile as if it had never been there before.

(Oof)

"It's fine," he added gently, in his new voice. "I...know the feeling of missing someone." Someones, to be exact. "Sky it is." Galaxian--or Sky, now--started to change in appearance again. His hair started darkening into a very light brown, with slight white streaks. He looked at North and Echo, and his ears started to become a bit pointier. "What relationship do the three of us go off as? Friends?" He grinned slightly at Echo's antics, wondering if he was allowed to laugh, not at the mute part, but at her reaction. Before changing further, he first looked over Ec--Meadow's and Sky's appearances, for future preference.

Then his clothing changed as well. The cloak became lighter and open, a soft brown, draped over his shoulders slightly, also revealing a white tunic, gray trousers, slight leggings around his knees, and boots--except for the fact there seemed to be a bit of heel in them.

Galaxian--Sky--smiled for confirmation, using a slight salute in Meadow's and Oliver's direction.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

inkartistic23

Meadow and Oliver saluted back to Sky. 

Meadow took note of Sky's change of tone, but smiled anyways. 

She said, "Well, now that my voice is high pitched like a crazy teenage girl's, I wonder if I could sing higher notes?" She seemed to be trying to make herself feel better about her voice. 

Oliver nodded, and casted another spell. "This spell will help you understand and speak Glitchian, Sky," Oliver said. "Although most Glitchians speak in common." They all started out to the city.

There was a market in the middle of it. There were light flowers hanging up around the market stalls, and the buildings around the market were tall, casting shadows were the lights didn't hit. 

"So far, no one really noticed that we're here," Oliver whispered, glancing around. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

scarletdragon3016

Sky wasn't quite sure what to think of the spell. He decided not to tell Oliver that this was an add-on to his ability to being able to understand Glitchian. At least now he could speak it.

He figured the least he could still do was telepathy. Don't whisper and look around, it only attracts more attention, he reminded Oliver and Meadow, looking nonchalant as he looked around--as if he'd lived here for his entire life and was just...um, enjoying the scenery. Don't try to stand out. He stopped the telepathy and switched back into normal, casual conversation. "Hey guys, are you hungry?" he asked, in Glitchian. "I can buy some things to eat for us." He was trying to fit on a new personality as well: More...nonchalant. Pretending to be cool. Sociable. Something of the like. He even fitted in a slight swagger as he walked, like some arrogant pre-teen.

One may wonder why Sky--Galaxian--is such a natural at acting like this...

(You're in charge of narrating all the people in this city, xD.)

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

inkartistic23

Meadow groaned, "Yeah! I'm starving!" Echo was somehow able to act like a happy, bright, loud teen instead of her usual shy, nervous, serious self.

Oliver thought back, hoping Galaxian would hear Alright

Oliver said, "There's a cafe! Common!" Oliver went ahead inside. He sounded and looked serious, and seemed to act like he was in charge of the group. 

-In the cafe- 

"A hot chocolate, please," Meadow said, polite as could be. 

"Black coffee," Oliver growled, scowling, acting like he didn't want to be here. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)