Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

-----

These scientists make a machine that's suppose to look for anything wrong with a new born in advanced. They test it on a large amount of new borns but nothing seemed to happen. They were all healthy, until most of them started dying within three days of being born. Only a certain amount lived. Now fast forward where these babies are teenagers and they have a secret. THEY GOT SUPER POWERS

Electricity: shock when touching someone or through metal. But it always happens, whether they like it or not, they cant turn their powers off, and non-conductive barriers have to be placed on them. 

Read minds and reboot: No downside for the reading minds but for the reboot, she/he has more trouble controlling. (So say she want to reboot some guy bc he saw her pick her nose. She can reboot him but she won't know if it reboots just that memory or like his whole life.)

human flash drive: the process of pertaining the info hurts really bad. (I can just imagine this person sticking there finger in the little flash drive place in a computer)

Emotion manipulation and illusions: an addition to the effectiveness dropping, if they know she/he using her/his power on them, it sometimes effects her/his emotions too. for the illusions, after awhile of doing it, it becomes less and less real looking and more misty.

Healing: Downside - When touching someone, she/he isnt healing them per-say, theyre just taking away the pain for the time being. When taking the pain away he/she is actually giving it to his/herself. So they're basically enduring it for them. So of course she/ he'd only be able to do this for a certain amount of time.

Light and Heat: she/he can light up and burn people with any part of her/his body but she/he can only do it for a couple minutes bc then she/he gets reaaalllllyyy dehydrated.

Power enhancement/Negation: can enhance ones powers or suck them up. For enhancement - must be touching. For negation - doesn't have to touch.

Plot: The people who made this machine (MEI) are hunting them down to see how they work so they can make more and take over the world (plus bc they were made by mistake and don't want others to find out) 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

ᴏʜ sɪʟʟʏ ɢɪʀʟ. ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ʙɪɢ ᴏғ ᴀ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ ʜᴇ ɪs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪs. -ᴀ.ᴇ.ᴇ

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

Ohhhhh I remember this 

• Posted at:

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

Oof yea I might make this Rp, ill probably do a rp interest check first though..wanna help? 

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

ᴏʜ sɪʟʟʏ ɢɪʀʟ. ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ʙɪɢ ᴏғ ᴀ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ ʜᴇ ɪs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪs. -ᴀ.ᴇ.ᴇ

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

sure! ^-^ 

• Posted at:

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT