Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

The Plot:
So you're a stuffed animal who has been enchanted by a large magic book to come alive. You are small enough to ride on the magic book, and it takes you to Simsala, the place where fairytale characters live. Your job is to help the fairytale characters you come across when they're in their adventure(Like helping Cinderella get ready for the ball or helping the prince in Sleeping Beauty get through the castle and vanquish the evil fairy.). After you help the fairytale characters, the magic book comes to you and takes you to the attic of the library in the real world in which you live in, then disenchants you which makes you a normal toy again. This happens once a week.

You got all that? Good. Ask any questions if you don't.

The Rules:
Normal SAMB rules.
No overpowered or perfect characters.
No one-sided personalities.
Saves last three days.
You can re-save or extend your saves if you'd like.
I'd prefer if you made the toys stuffed animals.

The Spots:
The Brave One(AKA, Toy #1) - Open
The Wise One(AKA, Toy #2) - Saved for OWL
The Heart(AKA, Toy #3) - Open
The Transportation and The One Who Keeps Everyone Grounded(AKA, Toy #4)(Must be either a toy that can take the others by air, by sea(but can walk on dry land), or by land.) - Open

How this RP will work:
I will, in Narrator's POV, tell everyone about the book coming and enchanting the toys so they can come alive. When everyone's on board the book, I will talk, in Narrator's POV again, about the book going off to Simsala with the toys on it and either crash landing somewhere or forcing the toys off of it so they land somewhere without the book. The book flies away after that, and the toys are on their own. I will then, while the toys get themselves situated/out of trouble, show the scenery and what other characters(NPCs) are doing. Finally, in that same post, I will show the title of the fairytale the toys are participating in.

A fair warning:I might keep the fairytale exactly the same as the original, I might use the Simsala Grimm version, or I might do my own version(My own version ranging from slight changes to the original to my own version entirely.). Or I might do the Disney version. I don't know. It all depends on my mood, I guess.

The Form:

Name:
Species(sentient stuffed toy cow, wolf, rooster, rabbit, lizard, etc.):
Appearance:
Clothes(if any):

Any Magical Items?(like a bottomless magic bag that can hold and carry anything Don’t make it overpowered, though.):
Personality(must include what you're named for(The Wise One, The Brave One, etc. etc.)):
Admirable Traits:
Flaws:
Relationship with Toy #1(You don't need to do this section if you're the toy I'm talking about. Also, you need to do the others, but you can do this after the others put in their forms.):
Relationship with Toy #2(^):
Relationship with Toy #3(^):
Relationship with Toy #4(^):
Relationship with the Magic Book(Optional):
Spot:
Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

Thumbnail avatar 49f799b0cd

dragonmind254

Save the brave one plz! :3

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Ayyyy, I'm back, Forumsville!

Please . . . before we go, read /356112.

lavenderdawn69

@Shion:Nice to see you!

The Brave One is saved!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

dragonmind254

@Lavender- Nice to see ya too! ^u^

Name: Shion, but you can call me Shi if you're a super close friend. Otherwise, I get weirded out. Don't know why. *shrugs*
Age: I appear as a teenager, but I'm actually a pretty old toy. I'm designed to appear 14, though, so that's the age I call myself! More like 14-hundred though, probably. ;-; (LOL, joke, I'm probably no more than thirty or so, twenty if I'm lucky.)
Species(sentient stuffed toy cow, wolf, rooster, rabbit, lizard, etc.): Pegasus-Human Hybrid thingy. Some kid's old toy! That kid probably has kids of her own now, actually. She left me at the library and forgot.
Appearance: I've got pale blue horse ears and strawberry blonde colored hair with bright blue eyes. My skin is somewhat darkish-medium colored, and I've got large, pale blue (like my ears) feathered wings sprouting from my back. On my back, just at my hips, there's a strawberry blonde literal ponytail sprouting! It goes to just above my ankles. And just as a note, I've got a cute little Aussie accent! (I don't, IRL, I just really want one. I'm fine with Southern, though. But anyway! *mental trainwreck from going off the tracks*)
Clothes(if any): Yup! I ain't undressed! XD I wear a dark blue hoodie, and faded blue jeans. I generally have on cute little black sneakers, but on special occasions I'll wear dark blue flats, and a matching blue dress. It's times like that when I have a white bow in my hair (which I'll comb, for once! XD )

Any Magical Items?(like a bottomless magic bag that can hold and carry anything Don’t make it overpowered, though.): Well, not any magical items (other than the Book, of course!) but I do have a sword? If that qualifies?
Personality(must include what you're named for(The Wise One, The Brave One, etc. etc.)): People often call me "the brave one." I don't really mind what they call me, as long as they don't call me late for dinner! Oh, and "a dude." THAT'S off-limits. I'd honestly prefer being more than just a toy, but there's not much I can do about that, now is there? *huff* Oh well! I can also be somewhat energetic, and even sarcastic! But hey, I'm only inhuman. Oh, yeah, puns are a pretty big part of my life too! -u- All-in-all, I'd call myself fun-loving, brave, way too kinda snarky, artsy, and . . . well, Shion!
Likes: Well, I'm into food. VERY into food. I also do enjoy a good bit of art every now and again! Oh, and music too!
Dislikes: Insects. I can not STAND insects. Oof, and things that want to kill me. Those beasts, I can't stand in the least!
Admirable Traits: I jump right into something that looks like I could be useful in! But I do try to stop and think, "Am I doing this right? Perhaps I should avoid doing that." I'd like to keep the stuffing inside the seams, after all!
Flaws: Well, I do have a tendency to get pretty hyper and overexcited at times. On the inside, I'm also scared of the most ridiculous things. I also make it rather clear when I'd honestly rather be doing anything else. In fact, if I had a car, the bumper sticker would say "I'd rather be animating." And finally - the sarcasm. OOH, THE SARCASM. Yeah, that's also a problem I've got.
Relationship with Toy #1(You don't need to do this section if you're the toy I'm talking about. Also, you need to do the others, but you can do this after the others put in their forms.): LOVE
Relationship with Toy #2(^): Hopefully not an enemy!
Relationship with Toy #3(^): Ditto
Relationship with Toy #4(^): "
Relationship with the Magic Book(Optional): I'm pretty grateful to that book! I literally owe it my life! Hah, get it?
Spot: The brave one (Toy #1)
Other: If possible, can I be more like a Barbie doll? If not, that's alright too. :3 And is this a one-thread RP, or a FWRP? (Just in case you were wondering, this is the PoV color.)

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

lavenderdawn69

@Shion:Accepted!

As for the questions:
1.Yes, you can be more like a Barbie doll?

2.It's a one-thread RP.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

dragonmind254

Ok, kewl! This is gonna be epic!

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

lavenderdawn69

@Shion:I'm honestly glad you're excited for it!

Name:Preston
Species(sentient stuffed toy cow, wolf, rooster, rabbit, lizard, etc.):Sentient Teddy Bear
Appearance:brown fur,  brown eyes, round body, is usually smiling
Clothes(if any):green vest with golden trim and black buttons, has a gold and white pocket watch inside one pocket
Any Magical Items?(like a bottomless magic bag that can hold and carry anything Don’t make it overpowered, though.):His pocket watch. When someone is deceiving him in some way, he can bring out his pocket watch and it tells him if he’s being deceived or not and how he’s being deceived.
Personality(must include what you're named for(The Wise One, The Brave One, etc. etc.)):Preston is a very jolly soul. He’s boisterous and loud, and has enough energy to rival a kid on a sugar rush. He’s not hyperactive, though. He’s fun-loving, loves giving out bear hugs, and is larger than life. However, he can be tiring due to his seemingly boundless energy, and can be annoying because of that and the fact that he can be melodramatic at times. Preston can be serious despite that, though, and will be so at appropriate times.

Preston genuinely likes others. If he sees someone in trouble or just having a bad day, he’ll drop everything and try to help them. He especially likes children because of their playfulness, innocence, and ability to keep up with him.

Preston doesn’t like people who deceive others for bad purposes or people who hide their true malicious natures through a benign facade. He doesn’t like deceiving others in general, actually. He always thinks that there’s a better solution than doing that, and is very straightforward and honest in both actions and demeanor. He’s a bad liar due to that, and is also a bad actor.

Preston’s also very optimistic.

Likes:other people, children, fun, giving others bear hugs, being loud, playfulness, people who can keep up with him, innocence, being loud, his friends, helping others, cheering up others, thinking optimistically
Dislikes:people being in trouble, people having bad days, deceiving others, people who deceive others for bad purposes, people who hide their true malicious natures through a benign facade, lying
Admirable Traits:jolly, enthusiastic, energetic, fun-loving, affectionate, can be serious, compassionate, kind, helpful, honest, straightforward
Flaws:can be melodramatic, can be annoying, can be tiring, loud, bad liar, bad actor
Relationship with Toy #1(You don't need to do this section if you're the toy I'm talking about. Also, you need to do the others, but you can do this after the others put in their forms.):Preston gets along with Shion rather well. Due to the fact they can be energetic and love fun, they like each other very much and can often be seen hanging out together(If that's okay with you, Shion.). Preston loves puns and deals wiith Shion's sarcasm, and Shion deals with Preston's melodramatic moments and occasionally annoying nature.
Relationship with Toy #2(^):
Relationship with Toy #3(^):
Relationship with Toy #4(^):
Relationship with the Magic Book(Optional):
Spot:The Heart(AKA, Toy 3)
Other:Before Preston was donated to the library, he was owned by a boy whose father was a conman. The father got in trouble for this eventually and ended up in jail. Preston, finding this out by the six year old boy telling him and seeing the news with him, saw the family struggling without the father.

When he got those memories based on his experiences with the family when he came to life due to the magic of the book, he vowed to live an honest living and tries to avoid deceiving people at all costs.

@Shion:I hope you're okay with me making Preston and Shion like each other. I'm thinking that all of the toys have been going on adventures for a while. As such, they already know and like each other. Besides, Preston and Shion have some things in common, so it would make sense for them to be friends anyways, right?

If there's anything you want changed, tell me and I'll change it.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

@Owl:You have two days left to turn in your form before your save expires.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

@Owl:You have one day to turn in your form before the save expires.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

dragonmind254

@Lavender- Sounds good to me! Honestly, I'd say that Preston IRL is exactly like one of my best friends, and I'm a lot like Shion! Perfect dynamic! XD

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

lavenderdawn69

@Shion:Nice!

Though, honestly, if Owl doesn't turn in her form and no one else joins, we might have to make two more characters.

Either that, or we could just make Preston and Shion a duo, but I predict bad things would happen without The Wise One's wisdom or the The One Who Keeps Everyone Grounded's ability to keep everyone grounded.

Or I could make The Wise One after Owl's save expires and we could make the group a trio. The choice is yours.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

@Owl:You have until 4:20 to turn in your form before your save expires.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

@Owl:Your save has expired. You can resave, though!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria