Thumbnail avatar d48746a9cd

crazyangel178

come ON, Neoma, go THROUGHHHHH

Also, warning, because of a suggestion from Becky, I’m gonna put this through in chunks...

~Credit cookies to Andalite for the prophecy~

Plot~~~~~

~Amiania~

There is a world called Amiania. Some call it The Celestial Lake. Others call it by its true name. Whatever you call it, it is a place of magic and wonder.

You see, everyone in Amiania has magic. Whether this magic is elemental control or flight, everyone is powerful.

Elemental control is the most common, and out of these water control is the most common. Most of Amiania is water, with many islands and small continents dotted throughout. The ocean is called Sereia’s Ocean. There are other types of magic, such as futuresight, flight, enhanced strength, speed, or reflexes, or paralysis, but these are much more uncommon.

The rarest type of magic, however, is spellcasting.

Spellcasters have the ability to cast any spell they can make. Vaguely similar to animi in the world of Wings of Fire, they are different in many ways as well. While constant users of their magic tend to go insane, a spell of healing could bring back their sanity. All Spellcasters specialize in a type of magic more common to the population, such as water control or healing, but they can cast other spells as well. They also don’t need to enchant an object; they could simply say “make me super strong” and suddenly bam, they’re super strong.

Recently, magic has been going awry. Floods have been breaking out all across Amiania, because of master water-controllers who attempted to make simple fountains. Wildfires have been starting because of master fire-controllers. Master flyers are falling. Spellcasters seem to be the only ones not affected.

Magic isn’t the only thing going wrong. People are disappearing, animals are disappearing. Whole towns have been said to have disappeared overnight. Recently, the leader of Amiania, Asherah Stormlake, has gone missing, and all over the land, people have been begging for a band of heroes to find out what’s happening, save their leader, their other missing citizens, and the magic. Specifically, they want a band of Spellcasters.

You are one of the Spellcasters selected for the journey. It will be hard and dangerous. Will you do it, if only for the people of Amiania?

If you’ve read this far, put “Akrsna’s” in Other in your PoV color.

~More coming soon~

Mods, please let this go through.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Ooh, save!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

Thumbnail avatar 2a7c61cd8e

scarletdragon3016

Save, please!

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

Hitan, Camus, Milo, Shaka, Gemini, Shura, Dolphin

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~|-Please don't forget me-|~ ^_^

Thumbnail avatar fcd0bd8348

whitewolf9434

Save a spot, please!

• Posted at:

Arctic

IF EVERY PORKCHOP WERE PERFECT

WE WOULDN'T HAVE HOTDOGS

❣ #Arctix

❃ Don't regret the past,

just learn from it ~Ben Ipock

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

save a spot! 

• Posted at:

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

BuT iF yOu MeAsUrE lOvE iN fAlSe SeCuRiTiEs..I oWe YoU nOtHiNg At AlL

#SPAT

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Oooh, save!

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

crazyangel178

~Gods~

There are three gods of Amiania. Only one is known; Sereia, goddess of the oceans, worshipped by almost all in Amiania.

Then there are the other two. Flipsides of the night, the other two are Neoma and Akrsna.

Neoma is the goddess of moonlight, of magic, of protection. She is the good side of the night.

Her twin, Akrsna, is the god of evil, of darkness, of war. He is the dark side of the night.

A long, long, time ago, before any creatures save for gods were created, Neoma ruled the lands. There were many gods then; gods of agriculture, gods of fire, gods of healing. You name it, there was a god representing it.

Akrsna tried to wrest control from Neoma’s hands, and a godly war was initiated. God after god tried to fight Akrsna, and god after god was destroyed, until there were only three left: Sereia, Neoma, and of course, Akrsna.

Neoma, for the good of the world, created humanity and animals. She imbued them with magic, to protect themselves from Akrsna, in case he ever tried to destroy them. Then, she used her magic to create five moons, to banish Akrsna, to create a forcefield none could pass. She trapped herself in the forcefield. She was the forcefield. Sereia named the moons, each starting with a letter of Neoma’s name. They are Narvi, Elara, Ophelia, Marama, and Aibek.

None know this story. Sereia kept it secret for the benefit of mankind.

Little does Sereia know, the forcefield is weakening. Akrsna is slowly destroying Neoma. He is hungry for vengeance, seeking to take over as he almost did thousands of years ago. He is the cause of the magic shortage.

If you’ve read this far, put “godly” in Other in your PoV color.

~Prophecy~

Several years ago, a prophecy was issued:

You thought you were alone

How blind you were

Staring up at the moons

But not seeing her

She's protected us all

From the darkness we fear

But soon she will fall

And the dark will come near.

None know what this means, besides Sereia. She is scared, and she is becoming more distant from mankind. The seas are rougher than normal, as well as magic malfunctioning and people disappearing.

~Rules will come next~

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

And we will win!

crazyangel178

OMG, for two reasons:

1. IT WENT THROUGH!!!!!! YESSSS 4th time's the charm apparently

2. This is... popular.

@Everyone: Saved! The rest of the Plot section has been sent through...

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

crazyangel178

Rules~~~~~

~ No Mary Sues/Gary Stues/OP characters.

~ Saves last for a week.

~ The specialities listed in Plot aren’t the only ones available. Just run it by me.

~ Please keep it appropriate.

~ Shipping is allowed, even encouraged! I love ships. Just ask the person who controls the character you’re planning on having your character crush on/be shipped with. And LGBTQ+ is allowed.

~ You may have up to 2 characters.

~ I, and I alone, control the gods. This will only change if I can’t get on for a while and I say that a certain person can control them.

~ Don’t control others’ characters unless they give you permission. Ex. if Forumer A has to go on a trip and says “hey, Forumer (other example forumer name), could you take over my characters while I’m gone?”, then Forumer can control Person’s characters until they’re back.

~ Hate the character, not the forumer. Be kind.

~ There can be up to two characters with one speciality. Please don’t take both. You can save specialities, if you’d like.

~ Everybody in this roleplay is human.

~ Don’t go and make your character make themself have other powers, please.

~ I reserve the right to ban you from this roleplay if you break three rules or break one rule twice.

~ If you’ve read this far, put “war” in Other in your PoV color. You should have three words in there at this point. If you don’t, reread the Plot section.

Spots~~~~~

Spellcaster #1: Saved for Gleam, Futuresight

Spellcaster #2: Saved for Gleam

Spellcaster #3: Saved for Stargazer

Spellcaster #4: Saved for Galaxian Explosion

Spellcaster #5: Saved for Arctic

Spellcaster #6: Saved for Key

Spellcaster #7: Saved for Livvy Sway

Spellcaster #8:

Spellcaster #9:

Spellcaster #10:

Spellcaster #11:

Spellcaster #12:

Spellcaster #13:
Spellcaster #14:

Spellcaster #15:

Form~~~~~

Name:

Speciality:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Any Enchantments They’ve Made:

Other:

I will get out my forms later.

~And if this goes through, this will be the last bit going through... go make your characters!~

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

Save please!

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We all cry in mascara, it happens." ☾  

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

⦊ Character Design & World building

⦊ High Concentration of uwu

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Save a spot, please!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Save a spot please!

• Posted at:

➴ αυяεℓια ➶

яυεωεη  εℓүsιυм

OSNAPE

#KOTLC

Mormon

QUEEN OF CRINGE

I'm Your Super Friend

BeTtEr WhEn I'M dAnCiNg

BeEp BeEp ImMa ShEeP sHeEp

scarletdragon3016

Name: Aoyi Iryoku

Speciality: Light Manipulation

Appearance: He has a very unique appearance that makes him seem very young and boyish. However, his expression is usually fixed into one that is neutral and, usually, impenetrable, therefore contrasting drastically against his appearance. He grows his hair out, with dark midnight black hair falling just over his shoulders. His hair also tends to curl at the ends, either when he wakes up, or when he’s stressed, situations of that sort. He has, strangely, gray eyes with a tint of faint green, and sometimes, depending on his mood, it seems to be green eyes with a tint of gray. (There is no correct answer to what color his eyes actually are.) He has very dark skin from being out in the sun. He is a little tall for his age, but average in build.

Personality: Aoyi is somewhat peculiar in personality, seemingly tending to go off on his own. This, in fact, is due to his past. His true personality, which sometimes comes out, appears to be bright and hopeful, which is literally the complete opposite of what he usually acts like: Uncaring, cold, and solitary. This is because he is trying to prevent himself from getting hurt by people whom he trusts, once again. However, he is very creative and expressional—when he allows himself to become so. In simpler words, he is hiding himself from the world that he has to face.

However, he is actually very analytical, and capable of understanding the objects and people around him deeply. Whatever word can be drawn to describe him, is not shy, regardless of how he stays away from people in general. Sometimes, he is drawn to certain people, with no reason to do so other than whom they seem to be; he is afraid of being wrong about this, however, so tends to keep even greater distance from these people, which has the opposite effect of what he intended. No doubt, Aoyi sees the world from a different perspective than anyone else.

To add on to this all, Aoyi is an absolute perfectionist. It is likely that people will find him procrastinating, vaguely in terms, over some small mistake, error, etc. In short, he is more mature than most, even those older than him, but his personality has many fractured parts that need to be repaired, if even possible at all.

Backstory: Aoyi was born to his mother, without a father, since his father had died. For his good, his mother took him to the orphanage so he could hopefully find another family and live a better life. Despite being transferred to a new family, Aoyi still felt very much alone because he had many siblings, and no one really did pay attention to him. The family was comprised of two sisters, one brother, many cousins, and his newer parents. To take away those feelings, he mostly spent time by himself, drawing, writing, reading, and fighting—the last because he was usually the target of bullies. Other than that, he spent time practicing spells and such, hoping one day they could become of use.

(As to world development, I’m not sure how government, family, etc. works, so this will probably be changed.)

Any Enchantments Made: Aoyi uses a spear, so he enchanted it to increase its durability. He also forged some armor that he’s considering enchanting. (I’m not exactly sure how this works…)

Other: Akrsna’s Godly War

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

Thumbnail avatar 671217a0a3

horsedragon1273

Save a spot please.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

Why so silent, good Messieurs?

Did you think that I had left you for good?

One day I was walking and I found this big log

...Yes, I'm hiding in a crate. Tickets are expensive.

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

JLOPPSX

crazyangel178

@Everyone: Holy cow, this came out two days ago, and already there are four spots left open! That means 11 spots taken! Including my spots but whatever Also, as a note brought up by Galaxian Explosion, this RP is kind-of set in medivial times. There's a ruler, but I'm not exactly sure whether she's a queen, president, emperess, etc....

@Elysium, Lavender, Aurelia, & Rebel: Saved!

@Galaxian Explosion: Haha, I get the feeling you're not going to be the person that I need to keep telling, "that section needs more detail." Aoyi is accepted! I like the name, by the way. It sounds very exotic. And, if you read the @Everyone bit up there, your backstory is possible - it's set in sort-of medevial times, but there would still be orphanages. And bullies.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

scarletdragon3016

@Gleam xD, Hopefully not. Thanks! Nice to know that bit of setting. Thanks, again!

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

dreamtimecrow55

Can i save another spot? im between playing 2 characters and i just cant make a desision lol 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

crazyangel178

@Galaxian Explosion: No problem.

@Elysium: Sure! Saved. ;)

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

icewolf2513

And for the second time of trying to make this go through, neither of my forms did. YAY. 

Name: Callum Blair

Speciality: Darkness Manipulation (Is that a thing? If not, then Fire.)

Appearance: Short, dark red hair that sort of does what it wants. He's 5'4 and a bit on the skinny side, with a build better for running than anything. Slightly tanned skin with freckles dusting his face and shoulders. Callum has dark blue eyes and looks focused or sort of... done with life. He slouches a little, making him look a bit shorter. He usually sticks with comfortable, dark clothes. 

Personality: Callum's a little antisocial and doesn't have many friends because of it. He has a soft spot for animals and children, though. He has a "slight" anger issue he's trying to work on. The few friends he does have are close to him and he enjoys being around them. 

Backstory: Mother died in child birth, Father died when he was 11, instead of being thrown into an orphanage, his aunt and uncle brought him in.

Any Enchantments They’ve Made: An ink jar that never runs dry, a bow and some arrows with more accuracy and durability.

Other: Can he have a Scottish accent, I imagine him with a Scottish accent. Akrsna's Godly War

PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH!!!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

crazyangel178

@Stargazer: It went through ;D Callum is accepted! Yes, Darkness Manipulation is a thing, and yes, he can have a Scottish accent. Accents rule! :)

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Name: Azera Stoiski 

Speciality: Weather Manipulation 

Appearance: Azera has thick, straight black hair that nearly reaches her buttox. She usually keeps it in a high ponytail with a few  wisps in her face, and the ponytail is still pretty long. She is hetrochromic, with one eye a dark, stormy-sea colored blue and the other a soft grey. She has slightly narrow eyes. Her skin tone is a soft caramel color. She's rather short, a whopping  5'1, and his s rather petite. If you had to give her a body type, you'd classify her as a stick. A free freckles dot her cheeks. Her outfit changes alot, but it usually consists of a runic, a sash around her waist, riding pants, and knee length boots. She always wears  a set of esrring: a stud in her left ear, and two small hoops in her right. 

Personality:Cocky, Flirtatious and seemingly full of herself, Azera is an easy person to find. She draws a lot of attention to himself, sometimes on purpose, sometimes not. Azera very confident with her ability with magic , but that’s about it. Secretly, she doubts herself  constantly, and second guesses most of her decisions. She craves attention, and hates to be alone, but has a hard time letting people really get to know her. She's  extremely intelligent and a good strategist, but feels like no one would take her ideas seriously, which causes her to keep thoughts like these to himself. Otherwise, Azera has no filter, letting people know exactly what she thinks of them, whether it be good or bad. She's a hopeless romantic, and even though she has a habit of flirting with anything that breathes, if she believes she’s found ‘the one’ she’ll drop her flirting with everyone else and focus on them. She's a wee bit arrogant, which can get her into fights. Shesr extremely loyal, and would die for anyone she cares for. She's  very open about her emotions: if she hates you? You’ll know. If she cares about you? You’ll know.  Very brave, but her bravery often comes off as reckless. She doesn't seem to have a sense of her own safety. She can be very snarky  when she gets frustrated. She's  usually pretty calm, though. 

Backstory: Azera is the only daughter of a blacksmith. Her mother passed away during childbirth, so she's lived with her father her entire life. Her father was a kind man, but he wanted Azera to continue his work as a blacksmith. Azera did not. They two often fought about this. During this time, Azera discovered her powers. Since then, her father has been a little less demanding about the blacksmithing thing. Azera dreams of leaving her small town and exploring the world. 

Any Enchantments They’ve Made: a set of daggers with a charm to increase accuracy when she's throwing them. Her boots have a charm that makes her footsteps quiet, which helps her sneak around. Her warnings have a general "ward against evil" charm on them . 

Other: Akrsna's Godly War

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

icewolf2513

Yayy! Yess!

Gleam, this is sort of off topic, but I was looking for an ironic name for a Christmas elf when I was pleasantly surprised to see Akrsna's name. in other words i was shook; it literally means "dark" like woah.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

scarletdragon3016

(Light and Darkness Manipulation...

I think this will be interesting, xD.)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

icewolf2513

(Yess! Sort of did that on purpose 'cause I think it'd be interesting to see how Spellcasters that specialize in such polar opposites would react to each other.)

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

crazyangel178

@Livvy Sway: "If you had to give her a body type, you'd classify as a stick." XD beautiful. Azera is accepted!

@Stargazer: Yeah, why do you think I picked it? *cough* Akrsna is definitely dark.

@Galaxian Explosion & Stargazer: Ha, this'll be fun. I'm excited. ;)

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

scarletdragon3016

(Oh, okay. *sneaky grin*)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

dreamtimecrow55

Okay form 1/2, hopefully it goes through this time. 

Name: Amshoon Melendez

Gender: Male- But he looks purposefully and convingly female.

Speciality: Illusion and Transformation magic

Appearance: Standing at just about 5’2”, Amshoon would be a rather short man, but luckily he isn’t trying to look like one in the slightest. He keeps his thin, lithe frame in good shape, and has a naturally small waist and thin shoulders that he uses to his advantage. He has dark skin with warm undertones and a clear complexion, and dark hair with an almost purple (possibly magically enhanced) appearance to it, that is cut so that it looks between bob and shoulder length, but the back is long and pulled into a ponytail. Sitting in front of his ears are two small braids, one on either side, and his bangs fall in front of his eyes.

As far as clothing goes, he always preferences dresses, many of them he’s actually made himself. They’re typically in dark colors of silk, and have hoop skirts, with several petticoats underneath for modesty and cohesiveness of the look. The hoop skirt also gives the appearance of an even smaller waist and larger hips. He also wears a fairly early version of stays (the precursor to the corset), over a tighter fitting high neck/tank-top style dress (so it also acts as the base petticoat). The stays are exposed at the top, but the bottom edge is covered by the various skirts. Attached below the shoulder are (usually differently colored) sleeves, and more often the skirts will include different fabric accents (think like a disney princess dress, like Cinderella or Ariel in her pink dress, the way they have the shorter differently colored fabric elements towards the top of the skirt there’s gotta be a name for them I just have no idea what it is lol). He also wears a pair of heels, and several rings on each hand. He carries a small red bag on his hip, with things like his money and other everyday items stored in it. Overall his outfit looks far more lolita than historically accurate, but hey, this world has magic so ya know anythings possible.

Personality: Amshoon is always striving to have his own needs met. Whether that be dancing with high class men at events he’s snuck into in order to gain their favor, or trading secrets to whoever offers him some decent money or a lavish enough gift. He’s charming and charismatic, taking on an appropriate manner for the situation. Since he is usually among higher class people, he usually adopts a more modest, polite demeanor. He acts as though he is educated in a great variety of topics but is really just bluffing and when he gets something wrong, he acts as though he heard it from someone else who was likely feeding him bad information so he would look foolish.

But in more relaxed company he’s a different sort of charming. He’s bold, and loves any sort of gossip or story, and loves to talk and have all eyes on him all the time. He’s louder, less modest, and much harder to look past. He loves the company of others and does his best to be entertaining and likable no matter what. More than money and riches he secretly desires genuine affection and friendship, and when he actually likes someone he does his best to gather all their attention, meaning he can get clingy and easily jealous.

Backstory: He’s spun so many lies about his past that at this point he hardly remembers the real answer. He was born into a lower class family but has charmed his way into high society and made friends with anyone who he sees as potentially useful, posing as a very charming young lady and essentially flirting to gain the favor of men. However, the entire situation with everything going wrong, he sees the need to actually put his powers to good use, because soon there may be not much left for him at the rate things are disappearing, and he does enjoy the finer things in life very much, so it would certainly be a pity if that crumbled from beneath him as things go into turmoil. He also really hopes there’s going to be some sort of monetary reward at the end of this journey.  

Any Enchantments They’ve Made: The rings he wears are enchanted to make him seem more attractive and likeable to the people he’s talking to, and make him sound and look even more feminine. The charm effects don’t work on people who know about them, or who generally have a very strong will, and the effect is small anyway.

Also if any of yall immediately call him out for being a dude or fake, please don’t. It kinda takes all the fun out of playing the character. I know most of yall are cool but its happened when ive played a similar character and im not really havin it.

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Save me a spot! 

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

crazyangel178

By the way, here's the spot list:

Spellcaster #1: Saved for Gleam, Informational Magic

Spellcaster #2: Saved for Gleam, Summoning

Spellcaster #3: Callum Blair (Stargazer), Darkness Manipulation

Spellcaster #4: Aoyi Iryoku (Galaxian Explosion), Light Manipulation

Spellcaster #5: Saved for Arctic

Spellcaster #6: Saved for Key

Spellcaster #7: Azera Stoiski (Livvy Sway), Weather Manipulation

Spellcaster #8: Saved for Elysium

Spellcaster #9: Saved for Lavender

Spellcaster #10: Saved for Aurelia

Spellcaster #11: Saved for Rebel

Spellcaster #12: Saved for Elysium

Spellcaster #13: Saved for Cookie
Spellcaster #14:

Spellcaster #15:

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

crazyangel178

@Elysium: Just one thing wrong with Amshoon. Please choose either Illusion Magic or Transformation Magic as his Speciality. Otherwise, all good!

@Cookie: Saved!

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

dreamtimecrow55

Ah, okay. I just figured since they kinda go together i'd do both lol. But its alright. Illusion magic it is then ^^

So I have a question then, I kinda was building my other character around the fact that she's indecisive and never settled on a specialty, instead just kinda studing everything and picking up various bits of knolegde from all diffrent spell types, but never really being an expert in anything. So im gonna assume thats not chill, and if its not then you can unsave my other spot. 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

crazyangel178

@Elysium: Alrighty, Amshoon is accepted! And in fact, I quite like the idea of a character who has no speciality - she's just slightly more advanced at all spells than others are at those they don't specializing in. Ex. her skills with Light Manipulation would be somewhere between those of Aoyi and those of Callum.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

dreamtimecrow55

@Gleam - Okay cool! Yeah, she has like a fairly basic understanding and skills in everything, and then here and there a bit more powerful spell that shes picked up from someone who actually did have a specialty in that kind of magic. Her whole life shes kinda devoted to the study of magic and how others use it, and she finds it all far too intresting to be able to choose one brantch to focus on. 

Anyway, I should have that form in somewhat soon ^^ 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

crazyangel178

@Elysium: Ok! ;)

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

horsedragon1273

Name: Blakelin von Cavadier

Speciality: Mind manipulation (emotions and thoughts for the most part)

Appearance: Straight, shoulder length hair that is black with dyed gold streaks. He wears this in a small ponytail. His eyes are small and slanted, and he has heterochromia; the right is a dark brown that almost appears black while the left is a dark gray. Blakelin's face is all angles with no smooth features, save for perhaps his eyes. His cheeks are somewhat gaunt. Blakelin stands at 6' 3", and has a lithe and agile build. His skin tone is light, slightly ashen and pasty. He has a tattoo on his right shoulder of two wedding rings that are connected but shattered at at places and look to be on the verge of not being connected anywhere. On his left wrist is a tattoo of a treble clef symbol intertwined with a bass clef symbol, but not in a heart. He has a trio of scars that start just below his left eye and go down to just below his neck. He has a piercing in his left ear that he wears his mother's wedding ring in (for reasons). He tends to dress in dark colored clothes with a bright burst of color, and he wears formal clothing, often a suit. However, he will wear light colored clothing, but it is generally only his button-up top. He also generally wears gloves, and these are either light or dark colored.

Personality: Blakelin is sassy and sarcastic while being simultaneously outgoing. He loves to talk, but doesn't reveal important stuff, or stuff in general, about him while he listens and learns about others. He enjoys flirting with others just for fun, and he can be charming if he wants to be. He is quite manipulative, with allies often just to help serve his own purpose. He often doesn't care what consequences his actions produce, and he isn't afraid to go against what he is told to do. He openly stands up for others and against the higher powers if need be. He doesn't like people who try to get into someone's good graces just for their own gain, even though he does this himself. He mainly looks out for himself and isn't afraid to backstab others. He enjoys following and sneaking up on people . He sometimes puts up fake personalities because he doesn't like people to know anything important about him. He is alright at reading and figuring people out. However, he often seems to be completely oblivious to other things. He has a reckless streak and often burns bridges.

Backstory: He grew up in a more or less average family, though his father was an extreme rebel against the government, which eventually led to his death when Blakelin was . His mother died when he was only 11, and he wears her wedding ring in commemoration of her. Once both of his parents dead, he was the one in charge of taking care of his two younger sisters, Ranjia (15) Elea (13).

Any Enchantments They’ve Made:

Other: Ambidextrous; Akrsna’s Godly War

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

JLOPPSX

crazyangel178

@Rebel: A couple things wrong with Blakelin.

1. Your Backstory reads, "...which eventually led to his death when Blakelin was ...." When Blakelin was how old?

2. According to Backstory, Blakelin's two "younger" sisters were 13 and 15 when he was... 11. Did you mean that they're 13 and 15 now?

3. Soo... Blakelin hasn't enchanted anything? Then how does he know what his speciality is?

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

horsedragon1273

1. His father died when Blakelin was 15.

2. His sisters are 13 and 15 now. Sorry for not being clear on that.

3. I realized later in the evening after I sent in the form that I hadn't filled this out, so here it is now. I did mean to give him enchanted objects 

Items enchanted: His gloves to be more durable, and a charm on his ring that allows him to pick out a person that is within 7 feet of him. This is not foolproof, and he must concentrate to do so and continue to concentrate to continue obelserving the person. It is most benefical in crowds when he can successfully work it, as it is also more difficult for him to just pick out a single person in a crowd.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

JLOPPSX

crazyangel178

@Rebel: Alrighty then, Blakelin is accepted! ;)

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

dreamtimecrow55

Form 2/2! Tell me if I didn't finish anything because I kinda jumped around and didn't double check anything haha. 

Name: Eiblin Wolvenbloed

Speciality: Having a strict specialty isn’t particularly her style. She has a lot of basic knowledge in a lot of types of magic but none of it is very focused or super advanced.

Appearance: Eiblin stands at 6’8”, and has a slightly thick but rectangular build, with mildly broad shoulders and wide hips but little waist to speak of. Her long brown hair is usually left loose, falling in her face a lot of the time. It has slight waves to it, and is always messy and has an almost greasy texture to it when it hasn’t been washed in a while. It goes down to her mid back and she hates it but refuses to get it cut because she’s stubborn about such matters. Her deeply tanned skin is covered in a labyrinth of swirling blue tattoos, even going up onto her face, that sort of gradient from light to dark in various spots. When she uses her magic they start to glow. Her eyes are sort of downward sloping, and are a dark reddish brown color. She has thick eyebrows, and her general face usually looks somewhat displeased.

Her outfit consists of a cropped traveling cloak, ending just about at her hips, with a large hood thats usually pulled up over her head. She also wears a button up blouse with long sleeves, a pair of leather gloves, and somewhat high waisted simple pants, and tall boots. So generally, most of her is covered, but her style isn’t very feminine at all. Its practical, and she has similar clothing in various materials for different weather conditions. Most of her clothing is dark or in very earthy brown and green tones.

Personality: Eiblin is a free spirited woman, but not in the hippie, happy, nature loving sort of way. She’s serious and holds herself in high esteem as a scholar, but does not appreciate restrictions. While most spellcasters settle into a specialty, she took her pursuits in every direction, learning and creating spells of all sorts. She likes to do things her way, but cares about the greater good as well. She’s going to do what she feels is the right thing, but it might not always be the way most would go about it.

She’s serious, straightforward, and rarely seems to smile. But that’s just her disposition, she isn’t mean, or at least doesn’t go out of her way to be. But she will speak her mind when she feels the need, and sometimes can’t manage to hold her tongue.

When she’s around younger people, her demeanor towards them is more like a mentor/chill aunt, who wants to see them succeed, but isn’t about to help them every single step of the way and do everything for them. She firmly believes in learning on your own and that messing up is the only way to get better, but would never let someone die of their own stupidity and mistakes if she can help it.

Backstory: Eiblin comes from a noble background, and is the 4th oldest of 9 siblings. While many of her sisters (and one brother) were raised in the typical elegance of nobility, she was allowed to pursue magic on her own starting from a young age. It was mostly book study at first, but as she got older she realized that reading from books wasn’t enough. She took to traveling around, finding other spellcasters and major magic users, studying under them and viewing their abilities. She never settled into a specialty because all magic was intriguing to her, and she just couldn’t be satisfied with only one. When things started going sideways, the only logical thing for her to do was go and put her knowledge to use trying to fix whatever is happening.

Any Enchantments They’ve Made: The ink of her tattoos is enchanted to be able to store information, essentially. They appear to be solid lines from a distance, but are actually tiny swirling runes and text, and all of those that she has written she can recall instantly, rather than struggling to remember everything that she’s learned.

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

crazyangel178

@Elysium: Ok, Eiblin is accepted!

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

1 , , 3 ... 5 , 6 , 7