Thumbnail avatar 67ce42604f

elfbrain270

Welcome to Teswel. You and your team have made it this far, now it's time to hunker down and make camp. In Teswel, you are in the Abovegrounds. Here, Elves, Humans, and Dwarves coexist peacefully. Which are you?

Ah, hello! This is a FWRP, and I do hope you join in on it. Let's kick off into some rules, shall we?

•No bullying.
-yes, I know it's kinda dumb to be saying, but I'm serious.
•Abide by community guidelines
•LGBTQ+ is allowed, but please do not hate on people who do not like the community.
•Do not romanticize mental illnesses.
-this is not a very healthy thing to do.
•Please use decent grammar.

Your forum will be a persona, (yourself as a SAMBer) before your team.
Your team would be your gang, but if you just want to use something else, that's always OK too.

•Persona Forum•

(* = Optional)

Name:
Nickname: (if any)
Appearance: (please be descriptive! I don't want 't-shirt, sweatpants')
*Weapon: (if any)
*Personality:
*Domain: (name and general desc. please!)
Other: (if you've read this far, please put your favorite book. forums may not be accepted without it!)

•Team Forum•

(* = Optional)

Name:
*Ability(ies): (please refrain from OP on other team members.)
Appearance:
*Weapon: (if any)
*Personality:
Other:

====================

In the FWRP posts, it would be recommended to put TAG in brackets [ ], parenthesis ( ), or these things { }. Just so people know what to look for.

Again, I really hope you consider joining! Thanks for reading this far and have a lovely day!

(Mother of Mods, please let this get through the filter.)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

↫↫↫↫↫ ɱιʅʅʂ ↬↬↬↬↬

ιт's тσσ cσℓ∂ ғσя үσυ нεяε..

♫•♬• иσяα'ѕ тωιиe •♬•♫

crєαtσr σf tєslєw αвσvє grσund

elfbrain270

Name: Millie
Nickname: Mills/ Miles
Race: Elf
*Ability(ies): Can run quick as light and parkour like a boss. She's really not one for swimming, but she can and she's pretty decent. Millie can also send one item into loop (where something levitates) but it has to be small or else it will drain her.) And is a sneaky person.
Appearance: Faded blue jeans that has rips by the knees (handmade), a yellow and black beanie that contains her short blonde hair and cups her green eyes. She wears a coat (much like Lance's) and a dark brown record shirt. Her shoes are her favorite gray Converse. 
*Weapon: A spear that fits confortably in a sword holster (I forgot the actual word oh no XD) and which, conviently can be turned into a short sword by a few simple twists.
*Personality: (ahh no) 
*Domain: Millie's domain is a simple second-story apartment which holds various items of various places. It will be called "Window Alley" 
Other: The Maze Runner trilogy! 

(mother of Mods, please let this through)

• Posted at:

↫↫↫↫↫ ɱιʅʅʂ ↬↬↬↬↬

♫•♬• иσяα'ѕ тωιиe •♬•♫

•Persona Forum•

Name: Key Wonka 
Nickname: N/A feel free to give me one, I very much like nicknames ^-^ 
Race: human 
Abilities: can make dagger cards disappear and reappear. Knows some survival stuff and is rather sneaky. (All I can think of rn) 

Appearance: Has a fair 
white skin tone, hourglass figure, and coming in around 5'5". Her hair is a dark blonde coming down to just below her collar bone with a slight wave to it at the ends normally wearing it up in a mid ponytale. Her eyes are green with specs of hazel, blue, brown, and gray and changes between those colors depending on the day. She has a few scars on her hands, one just below her right eye, and one on the left side of her neck. She wears a dark gray NASA t-shirt, a hooded faux coffee color leather jacket, black straight leg jeans, black converse, and a black baseball cap with a art deco bow and arrow in white, with red lines starting from the top of the hat and coming dow to the tip of the rim.

Weapon: has a pirate's companion sword which has a black handle with a simple black sheath to go around the waist. 
Personality: yeah I'm lazy and I like mystery 
Domain: Key's domain is a decent size castle by a lake 
Other: Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick 

Mods please let this through ;-; 

I'll be sending in my gang member forms later. 

• Posted at:

vKEY

¤You can be my light, pizzazz¤

×You can be my spark in the dark×

I can't leave you now 

I got nowhere to go anyhow 

How do I know when everyone else deserted my fight...

#DidymusTwins 

Thumbnail avatar d2855ecdeb

crowsoul50

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

Now is the winter of our discontent.

→ im your dad, boogie woogie woogie 

He//Him

moderator for GGaD

stressy and depressy

memelord

Oof the castle is called Galanodel Palace 

• Posted at:

vKEY

I can't leave you now 

#DidymusTwins 

Thumbnail avatar

tigerdragon2802

Bookmark.

• Posted at:

Samurai

Est. July 2014

Call my name and save me from the dark

Bid my blood to run

Before I come undone

Save me from the nothing I've become

Here with my army of SNOPMURAI

elfbrain270

-Key

Accepted! I love ittt

• Posted at:

↫↫↫↫↫ ɱιʅʅʂ ↬↬↬↬↬

♫•♬• иσяα'ѕ тωιиe •♬•♫

@Mills: well I'm glad you love me XD 

• Posted at:

vKEY

I can't leave you now 

#DidymusTwins 

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Bookmark.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

He will ֆet us ǝǝɹɟ

Wait! I think, my dear, we have a guest!

Let's create a masterpiece

Breathe life into our dreams!

Half my life

Is books, written pages

FOOOOOO-

Oh wait, it's you.

DCI.

7-8-14||Life Rite After||The In-Between

elfbrain270

Name: Jayson Dean
Race: Human
*Ability(ies): Fantastic reader and artist that has a thing for running. You'll never see him not busy.
Appearance: Dark brown hair with beautiful yellow eyes and pale freckled face. He wears multiple layers, a gray t-shirt, a plaid button-up, and a trenchcoat that hangs around his knees. His shoes consist of black combat boots.
*Weapon: Usually his Shakespeare, which he hits people in the head with. But, since he is a huge bookworm, he gets a pen-sword.
*Personality: ((haha no))
Other: his name is Jay and he is gay
good day
the maze runner trilogy (again)

mother of Mods please let this through

• Posted at:

↫↫↫↫↫ ɱιʅʅʂ ↬↬↬↬↬

♫•♬• иσяα'ѕ тωιиe •♬•♫

Thumbnail avatar 77deb5992f

misttiger110

-Persona forum-

Name: Cyclone

Nickname: Cyc (although mostly just her gang and other friends call her that)

Abilities: Weather control, along with superspeed (the same kind that the Flash has). She is immune to extream weather conditions (110 degree F heat,

20 degree F cold, not immune to fire or subzero tempatures). 

Appearance: She is tall (5'9"), has an athletic build, and has dark blonde hair cut just a few inches below her shoulder. Most of the time, she ties it up into a messy top bun, but on occasion she will leave it down. When she leaves it down, it falls in soft waves. In the sunlight, it gleams golden brown and caramel. Her eyes are ocean blue with small hints of silver and grey. Cyclone has a light natural tan, and freckles across the bridge of her nose which are often darker in the summer. For her every day clothes, she will wear a t-shirt or sweatshirt with either exercise shorts or slightly tattered skinny jeans. However, when she sneaks around or fights she will wear a dark green or grey cloak (depending on setting) which is enchanted to hide her face in shadows. 

Weapon: Normally she uses her wit and hands to fight, but on occasion she will use a bow. She also keeps a hunting knife with her.

Personality: Most of it will be POVed, but for a basic overview it would be helpful, stubborn, a good leader, kind, impulsive, and brave (stupidly so).

Domain: A patch of woods in the foothills, and her and her team really just live there like a never ending camping trip. They have a campfire and eat s'mores every night. This place is known simply as "The Woodlands."  

Other: the Divergent series

Sorry for and grammar errors and/or misspellings, I'm just in a hurry to get this done :)

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

And... Eevee, Tamao, Rainer, Sparky,

and don’t forget my flipside, Vortex!

Sisters of the SAMB,

I request for T-Series to be sister slayed! 

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Name:Nick Allen
Nickname: (if any) Spirit
Race: (human, elf, dwarf) human
*Ability(ies): stealth and speed
Appearance: (please be descriptive! I don't want 't-shirt, sweatpants')  He is tall and strong and skinny. He has the look of a runner and a hunter at the same time. He has a tattoo on his chest of a dragon breathing fire on a city. He has the build of a wrestler and his legs are long which makes him tall like 7'2 which is tall even for a basketball player which he is good at.
*Weapon: (if any) golden bladed sword
*Personality: silent and sneaky
*Domain: (name and general desc. please!) In the mountains where he and his team live for the rest of there lives. They only do campfires when they know no one can catch them, they have to stay on the move constantly.
Other: (if you've read this far, please put your favorite book. forums may not be accepted without it!): Iron Man: the Gauntlet

• Posted at:

elfbrain270

-Cyclone

Accepted! I love the Divergent series too.

-tony? (oof i think that's you) 

could you be a little more descriptive on appearance..? you didn't exactly say what he's wearing.

• Posted at:

↫↫↫↫↫ ɱιʅʅʂ ↬↬↬↬↬

♫•♬• иσяα'ѕ тωιиe •♬•♫

Thumbnail avatar f14c69ac39

phoenixzeus692

uh... mist your thing says level 104....... HOW????!!!!!!! Tell me!

-Phoenix

• Posted at:

I also play spirit animals,tombsday,the iron trial,wings of fire,and the 39 clues!!!!-Phoenix{not my real name, mods}

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY RP

elfbrain270

-Phoenix

Please take this conversation to a different thread. Thank you.

• Posted at:

↫↫↫↫↫ ɱιʅʅʂ ↬↬↬↬↬

♫•♬• иσяα'ѕ тωιиe •♬•♫

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

Bookmarkkkkkkkk

• Posted at:

:

: S

compasspaw43

Name: Ray Chital Deerburn

Nickname: I'd love a nickname, but I don't have one currently

Race: Human-Elf hybrid (is that ok? If not just human :))

*Ability: she can shapeshift into mammals (only mammals) but doesn't very often. She prefers her upright form. 

Appearance

Hair: red-orange that's down to her waist. She has kinda sorta bangs on the left that won't stay out of her face. Otherwise, she puts it in a messy bun that takes three ponytail holders to keep in place. With her hair up, she still has the bangs.

Eyes: medium, green with silver flecks and think eyelashes.

Skin Tone: peachy and not as pale as most redheads, faded freckles across her nose cheeks and shoulders.

Build: she has a pare shaped body (small chest defined hips), with slightly broader shoulders.

Height: about 5'4 maybe a little smaller

Piercings/Tattoos/Other: she has three small silver rings in each ear. Her hands are rough and calloused and often stained with black grease smears that also appeared on her face and clothing. At times her skin/hair/clothing will look a bit charred or singed.  

Clothing: grey tank top with three crimson stripes across the chest, ripped blue jeans, light brown work boots that are stained and the bottoms are often mud caked, Brown braided rope bracelet on her wrist. Three small silver rings in each ear. Brown leather tool belt that's buckled loosely around her waist. And a cream cowboy hat that sits on top of her head. (the hat is optional, it depends on what she's doing)
when she doesn't have the hat on, she has a pare of round tarnished brass steampunk goggles on her forehead or over her eyes when she's working. Otherwise, they around her hat and she pulls them down when she needs.

Expression/Body Stance: she generally has good posture and walks with long steps witch sometimes makes it hard to walk side by side with her. She's very expressive with her eyebrows. She will move them to her emotions and will sometimes nod with them or point with them.

*Weapon: she has two short swords that that she keeps on each hip in the loops of her tool belt. The silver blades seem to have a blue haze around them and leave a glowing blue mark on whatever they touch.

*Personality: maybe later... very hard working and kind of a workaholic. Usually nice. Loves making/building/fixing stuff, especially anything mechanical 

*Domain: she (and team) have a few scattered areas so I'll do a bit of each. A beautiful mid sized log cabin somewhere in the woods. A farmhouse and ranch+farmland that is fenced and has a sign that says "Deerburn Family Ranch". A flour shop in the main part of a town/city/whatever. A huge research base-hideout-treehouse thing in the forest. It's in a giant and absolutely ancient fig tree with massive winding roots. And last but not least, a medium sized steampunk style airstrip. The the part you walk around on looks somewhat like a pirate ship and there is a below deck and a boiler that keeps the whole thing running. The steam goes into a huge blimp shaped balloon thing that is teathered to the ship by ropes. The whole thing looks old and beat up and it would take a bit more than a fresh coat of paint to fix her up. In gold faded letters, on the side of the ship it reads, Crooked Paradox.

Other: Last Dragon Chronicles or The Blood Guard. 

• Posted at:

:

compasspaw43

Oh my! So many typos! I'm going to fix the really embarrassing ones...

flour flower shop

Airstrip airship

• Posted at:

:

elfbrain270

-Ray

Accepted! I like how you went all out with domain.

• Posted at:

↫↫↫↫↫ ɱιʅʅʂ ↬↬↬↬↬

♫•♬• иσяα'ѕ тωιиe •♬•♫

elfbrain270

teleport

• Posted at:

↫↫↫↫↫ ɱιʅʅʂ ↬↬↬↬↬

♫•♬• иσяα'ѕ тωιиe •♬•♫

elfbrain270

up..

• Posted at:

↫↫↫↫↫ ɱιʅʅʂ ↬↬↬↬↬

♫•♬• иσяα'ѕ тωιиe •♬•♫

•Team Form•

Name: Hershey 
Race: human 
Abilities: Great with knives and is quite strong. The muscle of the gang.  
Appearance: she is 5'7" with a somewhat pale skin tone. Her eyes are a soft brown color with hints of green and her hair is a Caramel blonde coming down to a little bit lower then the collar bone. She normally has her hair up in a mid ponytail with her bangs down on the sides. She wears black slim fitting jeans, a dark red t-shirt, black biker jacket, and black leather gloves. 
Weapon: ballistic "imaginarium" purple dragon spring assist knife. (A really cool purple dragon pocket knife) 
Personality: she is the rude, sarcastic, mean, yeah ya get the point. She is the oldest of the gang and her siblings are Flipz, Reeses, and Starburst who she constantly picks on but she picks on everyone just her siblings more. (Just a small part of her personality) 
Other: umm none that I can think of. 

• Posted at:

vKEY

I can't leave you now 

#DidymusTwins 

working on the gang rn

• Posted at:

vKEY

I can't leave you now 

#DidymusTwins 

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Name: Rebel Starwings

Nickname: None

*Abilities: Fire manipulation, object summoning (the larger the object, the more difficult it is, cannot summon living things aside from the occasional small plant)

Appearance: Rebel has straight, dark red hair that goes to the end of her shoulder-blades in length. She almost never wears her hair down, instead opting for some sort of ponytail or braid, and will wear her hair in a bun on occasion. She has piercing pale blue eyes, with her left eye having some darker flecks in it. Her eyes are an average size and have a slightly upwards slant to them. She has a smattering of freckles across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose, and has fairly pale skin that burns when in the sun for too long. She has standard piercings in both of her ears, with three additional ones in her left. She has an ouroboros tattooed around her right wrist in the style of the Santa Clara Vanguard one from their 2017 show in shades of black, gray, and red. On her left wrist, she has the Santa Clara Vanguard 2018 show logo (its Babylon, looks like a city but more barcode-y) in the same colors and stuff but without the year and words. Under her left eye, she has a small barcode tattooed, but scanning it does nothing. Rebel prefers to wear formal clothing that is dark in color with either a light or dark colored button up long-sleeved shirt, a dark colored pair of gloves, and a bright/neon colored tie. She always has a pair of sunglasses on her that are black and completely block her eye color is she is wearing them. She either has them on top of her head, using them (covering her eyes), or in a pocket. She also tends to wear a formal vest and a formal jacket that is similar to a suit jacket, but hers is more form-fitting than a suit jacket would be.

*Weapon: A pair of pistols- one black and the other bright red. The black one has red line designs all over it, and the red one has black line designs all over it.

*Personality: Rebel is often quiet, though she isn’t shy. She isn’t the best at making friends, but the friends that she does have are good ones. She has a tendency to come off as aloof to others, but its not intentional; rather, she just isn’t the most outgoing of people, and has a tendency to keep to herself. She does like to be alone, but not all the time. She is quite intelligent, and enjoys logic puzzles and the like (in other words, challenging herself). She is ambitious, and a bit of a perfectionist, often wanting to have something be just right. She is prone to overthinking things, and she is a bit nocturnal, often staying up late. She doesn’t like to wake up early, and she isn’t the best socializer. She enjoys reading, and she is somewhat tech savvy. She isn’t above ignoring others, and once she focuses on something, she pretty much just tunes the rest of the world out. She is fairly composed most of the time and in control most of the time. Rebel is prone to arguing, and it is said that she would argue with a wall. She disagrees, saying that it is impossible as the wall has no opinion. She doesn't really start

arguments, but she will argue things.

*Domain: Rebel calls her domain the Dark Manor. It’s a manor that is situated in a forest that seems a bit spooky, and the manor itself is dark colored. However, some of the furniture inside provided pops of color.  It has a secret basement, and only Rebel knows what’s inside, and she’s not telling.

Other: Left-handed; a favorite one is hard, but The Forever Watch is pretty good. Gang members will be coming later.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

He will ֆet us ǝǝɹɟ

Wait! I think, my dear, we have a guest!

Let's create a masterpiece

Breathe life into our dreams!

Half my life

Is books, written pages

FOOOOOO-

Oh wait, it's you.

DCI.

7-8-14||Life Rite After||The In-Between

elfbrain270

Key and Rebel- Accepted! 

Everyone- if you all wanna get to it and start posting stuff, gol on ahead! I'm really not stopping anyone XD

• Posted at:

↫↫↫↫↫ ɱιʅʅʂ ↬↬↬↬↬

♫•♬• иσяα'ѕ тωιиe •♬•♫

elfbrain270

Name: Jeremiah DeCules
Nickname: Jere/Jerem/Merry (Merry is usually only by Millie, since nobody else really knows about the nickname.)
Race: Elf
*Ability(ies): he's great with a bow and arrow, as well as a sword. very strong in his arms and he never thinks it hurts to go and run every once and a while.
Appearance: In his finer moments, he wears his old war uniform. That's a blue coat with gold buttons and lace around the edge. There's one simple pocket by his left shoulder. But, if we're talking about normal Mer, he's usually wearing a blue hoodie with boot cut blue jeans and some sort of Converse. (The colours vary.) Jeremiah has brownish-blondish hair and green eyes with darker brown flecks.
*Weapon: bow and arrow or shortsword/longsword
*Personality: oof nu but I will tell you he's basically an older brother to Mills.
Other: the maze runner trilogy and don't mess with him or his sister, I'm warning ya

• Posted at:

↫↫↫↫↫ ɱιʅʅʂ ↬↬↬↬↬

♫•♬• иσяα'ѕ тωιиe •♬•♫

elfbrain270

..up

• Posted at:

↫↫↫↫↫ ɱιʅʅʂ ↬↬↬↬↬

♫•♬• иσяα'ѕ тωιиe •♬•♫

I'm working on my gang kid I'm just having problems with their appearance. 

• Posted at:

vKEY

I can't leave you now 

#DidymusTwins 

misttiger110

I'll get my gang in soon. There's 6 total, including Cyclone (oof, it's weird talking about my SAMB alter ego in third person). Is there a limit to the gang members, I just want to include all of them?

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

compasspaw43

Gah! My thing didn't go through!

• Posted at:

:

Thumbnail avatar b5e0dc3f23

dragonvampire976

bookmark

• Posted at:

~Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

They say there is a meaning of life. That we are here for a reason. LIES.

We exist to die,

Do unto others as the do unto you.

Co Humorist of Forum Newspaper

Buds:

Astra

Storm

Amber

Lilac

Galaxian

Cheryl

Zane

River.

Thumbnail avatar b5e0dc3f23

dragonvampire976

bookmark

• Posted at:

~Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

They say there is a meaning of life. That we are here for a reason. LIES.

We exist to die,

Do unto others as the do unto you.

Co Humorist of Forum Newspaper

Buds:

Astra

Storm

Amber

Lilac

Galaxian

Cheryl

Zane

River.

elfbrain270

-cyclone

There's no limit as long as you can control them all!

• Posted at:

↫↫↫↫↫ ɱιʅʅʂ ↬↬↬↬↬

♫•♬• иσяα'ѕ тωιиe •♬•♫

elfbrain270

up

-everyone

I think I'm gonna put it a first post tonight! You all excited?

• Posted at:

↫↫↫↫↫ ɱιʅʅʂ ↬↬↬↬↬

♫•♬• иσяα'ѕ тωιиe •♬•♫

I be excited ^-^ although my gang's appearances really got me stumped.

• Posted at:

vKEY

I can't leave you now 

#DidymusTwins 

misttiger110

Here are my first two gang forums-

Name: Eevee

Abilities: She can talk to animals and has Groot powers. She can manipulate rocks and earth to some extent. She's a good archer, and is rather good at stealth.

Appearance: Curly rust colored hair which reaches several inches below her shoulders. She has freckles and emerald green eyes, and her irises are outlined with gold. She’s thin, but not ‘skinny,’ and is about 5’6.” Her skin has a light sun tan, and she has a small scar above her right eyebrow from the time a trumpet hit her during a visual for a marching band field show. Most often, she will wear casual clothes such as t-shirts, sweatshirts, jeans, exercise shorts, ect. She wears the same clothes Cyclone wears for sneaking around. 

Weapon: Bow, carries a hunting knife with her.

Personality: To be POVed, but she's sarcastic, witty, bold, smart, and enjoys sneaking out and taking stupid risks. Her and Cyclone are BFFs. 

Other: She plays the euphonium.

Name: Vortex (she's Cyclone's flipside)

Abilities: Same as Cyclone's, but instead of super speed she can control ice. 

Appearance: Long, black hair and dark brown eyes with specks of maroon. Her skin has a dark tan, and she doesn’t have any freckles or small ‘imperfections.’ She’s about 5’7,” and has an athletic build. She mostly wears dark colored clothes, and most of the time they’re jeans and a t-shirt. 

Weapon: Like Cyclone and Eevee, she uses a bow and carries a hunting knife. Because ya know, they're all camped out in their forest making s'mores and you never know when the bear is gonna get you. 

Personality: To be POVed, but she is stubborn, a bit of a know it all, smart, witty, sarcastic, deceitful to those she doesn’t like, but she helps her friends, and determined.

Other: Plays the French horn. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

elfbrain270

cyclone- 

accepted! 

• Posted at:

↫↫↫↫↫ ɱιʅʅʂ ↬↬↬↬↬

♫•♬• иσяα'ѕ тωιиe •♬•♫

compasspaw43

Name: Sheen

*Ability(ies): he can sprout and retract extra limbs from his body at will.

Appearance: Tall, about 6’2. He has a slender build and handsome features, beautiful some might say. He has black hair in a sort of messy quiff kind of thing. The roots are dyed lavender. His skin is very pale and he has a few dark freckles. His eyes are dark brown and he has long eyelashes. He has a dark purple short sleeve fitted t-shirt with a black paint fleck print. Dark blue skinny jeans and black converse. Beautifully smooth completion, Black eyeliner and a bit of mascara. He has a silver ring on his right hand pointer finger. 

*Weapon: a stick about the size of a finger that when flung outwards, extends into a full sized blade. To retract it, one would simply tip it upwards.

*Personality: cocky, and kind of full of himself. But he still cares for others and will help when he needs to. He is normally the one trying to direct people in a situation, if Ray doesn't claim that job first. He will threaten you or tell you to "shut your up" if you make fun of/threaten him or his friends. If you attempt to harm him, you will receive insults and likely a well placed punch. He might even use his power. He finds his powers useful in not only heroic matters, but also in everyday life stuff. For example, not being able to reach something from the top shelf. He would just grow an extra arm and problem solved. 

Other:*shrugs* he likes mystery and romantic books, but he doesn't like to read very often. Also, he's bi... so there's that. 

• Posted at:

:

elfbrain270

Ray- 

Accepted!

• Posted at:

↫↫↫↫↫ ɱιʅʅʂ ↬↬↬↬↬