PoL is the book I'm writing. It needs a title (still working on that) - PoL is an acronym for the working title, which I'm not going to share because it doesn't make a lot of sense as the title. It's a legit thing in the book, though.
- I CANNOT draw muscle details. When my characters aren't in full armor they usually wear sleeveless/short sleeves, and Thorn hardly ever wears a shirt at all, so . . . yeah, being able to draw muscle details is pretty important.
- Sasaki's T A I L.
- I can't foreshorten.
- Thorn's hair is really complicated, and he has all of these piercings and tattoos and hhhhh he's a pain (PUNNNNN) to draw over and over again. No one got that pun but you would if you knew his powers
- Jaguar what kind of hair do you even have, I don't know anymore... Spiky hair? Long hair? Long-ish spiky-ish hair? Wavy hair? Aaaah I don't know
- Swords. Help me.
- Action scenes.
- My manga always end up being rushed. Everything happens too fast.
- Making the panels interesting. You can't just have square panels, ESPECIALLY not for shounen.
- SAMURAI ARMOR
- Making Akira look like the anxious, nail-biting mess he is. He looks too confident every time I draw him. Unless he goes Valiant, he's jumpy and nervous. All the time.
- Jaguar's armor
- Loki's scars. Scars are easy, but Loki's entire face is ravaged by them. I'm not sure how to draw that - he always ends up looking like his hair is in his face.
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
- Samurai -
- Jaguar -
Est. January 2014
So if you jump, kid, don't be scared to fall
We'll be kings and queens in this dream
All for one, one for all
You can light up the dark
There's a fire in your heart
Burning brighter than ever before