PoL is the book I'm writing. It needs a title (still working on that) - PoL is an acronym for the working title, which I'm not going to share because it doesn't make a lot of sense as the title. It's a legit thing in the book, though.
- I CANNOT draw muscle details. When my characters aren't in full armor they usually wear sleeveless/short sleeves, and Thorn hardly ever wears a shirt at all, so . . . yeah, being able to draw muscle details is pretty important.
- Sasaki's T A I L.
- I can't foreshorten.
- Thorn's hair is really complicated, and he has all of these piercings and tattoos and hhhhh he's a pain (PUNNNNN) to draw over and over again. No one got that pun but you would if you knew his powers
- Jaguar what kind of hair do you even have, I don't know anymore... Spiky hair? Long hair? Long-ish spiky-ish hair? Wavy hair? Aaaah I don't know
- Swords. Help me.
- Action scenes.
- My manga always end up being rushed. Everything happens too fast.
- Making the panels interesting. You can't just have square panels, ESPECIALLY not for shounen.
- SAMURAI ARMOR
- Making Akira look like the anxious, nail-biting mess he is. He looks too confident every time I draw him. Unless he goes Valiant, he's jumpy and nervous. All the time.
- Jaguar's armor
- Loki's scars. Scars are easy, but Loki's entire face is ravaged by them. I'm not sure how to draw that - he always ends up looking like his hair is in his face.
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
- Lahash -
Also known as Samurai
Est. January 2014
Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!
"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."