Thumbnail avatar 971efb7c8a

mermaidvulcan14

That has to be the worst thing I've ever watched. Ever. Last year's was bad and I thought they wouldn't be able to make it worse, yet they did. There was so much dialogue (pandering too), since when K-Pop was relevant in 2018 (outside of it's own community). I respect what the idols do, but when you think of 2018, K-Pop isn't even one of the first hundred things to cross my mind. They missed out on major trends, like Ugandan Knuckles (I hated it, but it was relevant), Johnny Johnny, TikTok, all the Pewdiepie memes, etc. 2017 did this better. Once again, the animation part was the best, at least they didn't get shafted into the credits like last year. Also, why was Will Smith and leftist "news" hosts there? Try not to show your bias YouTube. Also, hands down, the worst part is in the middle where all the people are talking about all the "motivational" stuff that happened in 2018???? How about we give credit to the single dads and not just the single moms, because equality. That's what you want YouTube, right? That's why you put in all the foreign YouTubers to show "equality". I don't even recognize a 1/4 of them. I only recognize Markiplier, Ninja, Liza Koshy, Hannah Stocking, Lily Singh, Casey Neistat and that's it. This is coming from a person who spends 3 hours on YouTube a day.

So don't watch it guys. Seriously 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Syalla

Sub 2 Pewdiepie

G A M E R S, R I S E  U P

Sned help

Me Me BIG Disappointment

Remember Stefan (Robbie Rotten), Stan Lee and Stephan Hillenburg

More FE16 news, pls I.S.

Wait, am I supposed to put something edgy and/or thought provoking here?

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

Too late. There's a reason it has a ration of 2:1, dislikes to likes.

• Posted at:

-A very Salty-

Arl

Charles, it says talenT show

Thumbnail avatar 971efb7c8a

mermaidvulcan14

Name checks out

• Posted at:

Syalla

Sub 2 Pewdiepie

G A M E R S, R I S E  U P

Sned help

Me Me BIG Disappointment

Remember Stefan (Robbie Rotten), Stan Lee and Stephan Hillenburg

More FE16 news, pls I.S.

Wait, am I supposed to put something edgy and/or thought provoking here?

Thumbnail avatar d2855ecdeb

crowsoul50

The reason there isn’t any people you recognize is that there’s a shrinking number of YouTube kingpins that don’t have any controversy surrounding them and as a result they can’t portray them in rewind. They’re increasingly playing it safe with who they let into rewind, and overall it all kind of died in 2016. 

• Posted at:

Now is the winter of our discontent.

→ im your dad, boogie woogie woogie 

He//Him

moderator for GGaD

stressy and depressy

memelord