Thumbnail avatar 0978ec0c03

firecobra400

so- y’know what happened if you know the concept of pikmin.. but this is a different story.

the bulborb revolution has begun, bulborb populations have increased dramatically, and pikmin populations have decreased.. and worse of all, the pikmin’s leader, olimar has been taken by the bulborbs and sent into sleep mode on his suit.. the pikmin are confused by this. But there are seven leaders of the tribe of pikmin, they don’t have names tho because pikmin don’t know what a name is. The seven leaders have to battle against a few monsters, or the opposite of few, and rescue olimar. And most importantly try to stop the bulborb revolution. But there’s a catch.. the bulborbs seemed to find Louie not interesting. So the bulborbs left Louie with you, and which might just cause some problems.

Weapons: ( given options )  you may make a item that is reasonable, not a weapon like for example, a tamed bulborb or something op like that.

bulborb skin armor

bolt hammer

glass shard ( throwing item )

spots: ( 8 )

purple pikmin leader ( 1 spot )

white pikmin leader ( 1 spot )

red pikmin leader ( 1 spot )

blue pikmin leader ( 1 spot )

yellow pikmin leader ( 1 spot ) 

rock pikmin leader ( 1 spot )

flying pikmin leader ( 1 spot )

you may take up to 15 pikmin with you. ( for each person- there is no spots in this picking, but you can’t take multiple of one type. )

5 Purple Pikmin

3 white pikmin

7 red pikmin

6 blue pikmin

9 yellow pikmin

6 rock pikmin

8 flying pikmin

I forgot to mention that we have onions- so you can make a tracking system, so everytime you put a enemy into the onion- you get 3 pikmin each time.

so every time you get three pikmin- mark how many pikmin you have.

pikmin types all have the same looks, and basically the same personality- loyal, obedient, and trustworthy. And if you know pikmin- you know there characteristics, for example a yellow pikmin conducts electricity and can be thrown far, so there will be no form. Just search up what pikmin are like and you get what you are like!

I hope this isn’t another flop rp...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

- fire -

- snow puns!

- if I never ever met you, and I just met you, I would say “ice to meet you!”

- I don’t know who you are if you say “these puns are snow laughing matter” to my puns.

Thumbnail avatar 2ed7361120

dragondolphin2613

Purple Pikmin Leader!!!

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

“In times of darkness, conjure Lumos. - Tiger

"There are men who are too afraid to act. There are men who say they will but never act. And there are men that JUST DO IT." - Tiger

Markus Sebastian Camelia Resha 

SN-IPER

firecobra400

Yellow pikmin: ( me ) ( me as a yellow pikmin doesn’t count as a spot taken )

i use a glass shard ( I throw it in front of the enemy- hopefully the enemy steps on it. )

( I forgot to mention you can customize your pikmin with cool stuff! Like a cape! )

black cape, black bandanna and mask made out of leaf.

5 Purple Pikmin and 9 yellow pikmin come with me - 14 pikmin follow me.

this type of form is surprisingly easy- especially that pikmin don’t have genders, ages, personalities, and looks!

( they actually do have looks, but look the same to their type. )

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

- I don’t know who you are if you say “these puns are snow laughing matter” to my puns.

firecobra400

Purple Pikmin leader save!! Just describe it ( since pikmin don’t have genders ) from the form, it’s pretty easy

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

firecobra400

Eek! Bump- this is not a flop this time!

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

Thumbnail avatar 42967d5310

amberdolphin1210

There's a Rock Pikmin? And a Flying Pikmin? Let me check those on GOogle. *checks* no wonder I don't know them. I don't have Pikmin 3. Mum won't get a WiiU. Oh My Gosh! Rock Pikmin can't get impaled? I like these guys already. They don't sink? AWESOME! I'm loving them even more! Now for the Flying Pikmin facts. I'm 50/50 for the flying Pikmin.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

firecobra400

Great!

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

firecobra400

Come on!! This isn’t dying!!..

:( this was probably another flop..

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!