Mari where have you been I haven't gotten any response on the percy jackson rp?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

AHHH I'm so sorry, Tony :( it completely slipped my mind!!

*hugs* forgive me? 

We can rp here if you want? 

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

ᴏʜ sɪʟʟʏ ɢɪʀʟ. ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ʙɪɢ ᴏғ ᴀ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ ʜᴇ ɪs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪs. -ᴀ.ᴇ.ᴇ

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

i forgive you and sure we can you start

• Posted at:

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

mari?

• Posted at:

arrowartemis53

I'm here I'm here 

Ash:

I walk around the cabin, stuffing my backpack with needed supplies. I sigh and throw a T-shirt from off the floor to Flame,

"Get ready, we leave in the morning." I say to him, clearly troubled about the whole quest.

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

ᴏʜ sɪʟʟʏ ɢɪʀʟ. ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ʙɪɢ ᴏғ ᴀ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ ʜᴇ ɪs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪs. -ᴀ.ᴇ.ᴇ

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

Flame: "Have you been on a quest before?" I pack my bow and arrow with my dagger. I put in a special box in my bag that has my magic bow and arrows in it. "You never told me how mom came to you and gave me to you." I jump down from my bunk and I open a drawer and pull out a picture of  me, Ash, and Artemis. "I wonder who took this because I was asleep right there in her arms." The picture had Artemis holding me and Ash standing next to her. I was sleeping and Artemis was smiling and Ash was smiling too.

• Posted at:

arrowartemis53

Ash:

I walk over to where Flame is, holding the picture in his hands. I smile slightly and ruffle his hair,

"yes, I've been on a quest before. A long time ago, before you were born" I say as I hug him tightly. 

I let go and rest my chin on his head as we both look at the picture. It's quiet for a moment before I say,

"I can't say who took the picture..or how I ended up with you..but I can tell you this." I turn him around to look at me,

"Mom loves us dearly. No matter what happens on this quest, you must know that." I smile sadly and take the picture out of his hands, placing it back in the drawer.

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

Flame: I give Ash a hug and then I finish packing. I look around and then I walk out of the cabin. I look around and look for our firend from the Hades cabin but don't see him. I walk back into the cabin.

(My head hurts and my mouth feels like blood is about to burst right out of it.)

• Posted at:

be back on tommorrow

Bye Mari 

• Posted at:

Mari you on toaday?

• Posted at:

Mari?

• Posted at: