Thumbnail avatar ab8b459b2c

liondragon3229

since I only saw the preveiw of the spirit animals book, I don't know to much about it. But it sounded interesting so I thought that I should write a fiction about it... any relation to a real person is a coincidence and I have no intention to offend any one. Anyways since Im doing this for fun there could be some spelling erors and stuff, but I hope you guys enjoy!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

can't think of anything  put here.

liondragon3229

It was mid morning and I was enjoying a nice, sweet dream."There's a spider on your head!" my brother yelled, causing me to fall out of my hammock. For a moment I jumped up and down, trying to get the thing off of me -intill I realised that it wasn't there at all, my brother laughing at my reaction. Just as I was about to thrust myself at him, our mother walked in. "Oh, your awake. Good. I'm going to the market to buy some groceries. I should be back soon." "yeah, sure" I replied, still glaring at my brother. "Mum... could you get me those flat triangle things? My brother said, his sheer happiness showing. "Nachos? No, you're not going to eat junk food." she said. And then after probably after 3 hours of lecturing on why she does not like nachos, she left.

"Hey Bro...do you think nachos are that bad?"he said, after some time. I turned around, ignoring his question. "You still angry? What about my nachos!"

"I donno..." I said, walking into the kitchen, I grabed a bag and handed it to him. "NACHOS!?"

• Posted at:

liondragon3229

part 2 should be out next monday... 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

*Grabs the popcorn and sits down* This ought to be interesting. 

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

liondragon3229

Thanks for the support! Sorry for writing back so late. I might make 2 episodes, ( that’s what I decided to call it), instead of one, this Monday. I also might not be able to do anything on the 24th, but I should be able to do so the next week. 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

@Zak- omg, yass bro, I love it!  I am literally laughing rn because this funny little episode reminds me of a post a friend of my posted about nachos. I am so looking forward to the second and third episode! 

• Posted at:

Mei

D&D Fan ~ Artist ~ Role-player 

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

"Be Kind, For Everyone Is Fighting a Hard Battle"- Plato, Ian Maclaren

"Fear Can't Hurt You Any More Than a Dream Can" - William G.

liondragon3229

Thanks! The next episode should be out shortly.

• Posted at:

liondragon3229

Episode 2, Something Starting...

"You owe me a week of chores." I said as my brother stuffed his mouth with nachos. "A whole week? No way. I am not doing your chores for that long!" He replied, still chewing. " Oh well... I was going to give you another bag of nachos... but I guess not." I said, trying to tease him. He narrowed his eyes. "Make that three." "Two" "Fine, deal." He said, frowning. Then, I was just about to celebrate a week without chores, something big and wet, fell on my head. My brother's jaw dropped, and he burst out laughing. When I walked over to the mirror to see what it was... bird feces?!  How could this happen, when I'm inside the house? After I managed to get the stuff out of my hair, I returned to the place with caution. Correction-I was inside a house with a hole in the roof, and apparently, birds liked to use it... for their, things. I decided to to go up stairs to the attic to fix it, forgeting to bring a light with me. I didn't realize that intill I closed the door. "Meh, I will do fine without it." I thought as I proceeded to find the hole. When I finally found it, I heard a loud crash. I ran to the door, and not seeing the box in front of me, I tripped and hit my head. Everthing went a blur, and I thought I heard my brother, yelling, somewhere in the distance. 

• Posted at:

liondragon3229

I think the post didn't went through. If it doesn't show, I will repost in a little bit.

• Posted at:

liondragon3229

Nevermind, it went through. I will try to post episode 3 soon

• Posted at:

liondragon3229

Episode 3, Missing?

When I woke up, I was still a bit dizzy, and I couldn't remember much of what happened. I made my way down stairs, probably expecting to see my brother or mother, and a smashed plate or somthing. (the crash, remember). Instead, I saw a note;

going out, don't follow me I'm-

I reconized the hand writing. Shoving the note into my pocket, I thought of where my brother could be. If our mother found out that he left without telling anyone where, we would both be grounded for who knows how long. But, since she hadn't returned yet, I still had a chance to find him. He shouldn't have gone far, right? As I stepped out from the house, I noticed something... nacho crumbs? But I thought he ate them up already... I didn't know what to make of them, so I left without a second thought. I searched for him everwhere I could think of, yet I still couldn't find him. Worry had begin to fill my mind. I looked up at the sky, now turning a bright crimson, and took out the the note, to read the last words. My eyes widened.

• Posted at:

elfheart156

@Zak- oh, (filter) Zak! (XD). When you discover your bother has been messing with you the whole time (lets hope). Can't wait for episode four! (also, could I possibly join with one of my characters POVs just for the fun of the hunt? if not, that's totally ok. I perfectly undersand if you want to run this Forumfic solo. :) )

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

liondragon3229

As of right now, I still making the plot, so I might not be ready to make a POV. Through that is a good idea. I might make it once I'm done with the series, or later on. If I do it, then I will save a spot for you. Thanks for the feedback!

• Posted at:

liondragon3229

just to keep this post alive. 

• Posted at:

elfheart156

*sleepily says* I’m here, I’m here

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

liondragon3229

@elfheart, Thanks. 

@anyone looking at this...

Spoiler alert, 

Preview for my forum fic.

I live on one of the Hundred Isles of Erdas. And unknown to the world, I had a unique gift. I could become one of fame and legends... I come become a Greencloak, a hero. I was offered a chance to remove it from my life forever, and forget it’s existence. I could live my life without it’s troubles and worries, back to the way it was. Which path to take?                                                                                                              

.... Maybe I will come back some other time. But right now... I’ll choose my own path.

• Posted at:

liondragon3229

So... turns out that I can post the 24th. I was thinking that I should post another episode, but since I posted two last Monday, I thought I should do something a little different... I will still be posting, but instead of an episode, I was thinking of doing a “Flashback”. It’s a part that has happened before the story started. Through it might give away some of the following episodes. Let me know if I should do a episode, a flashback, or both.  ?

• Posted at:

liondragon3229

Bump

• Posted at:

liondragon3229

• Posted at:

liondragon3229

I will just assume that I should make both. 

• Posted at:

liondragon3229

Episode 4, We meet again...

A few years later... 

Haveing lost my home, I was liveing on the street. I would like to say I grew more then a few inches, and my hair was a out of shape. I was also bit bruised, here and there, as I got into fights often. I was still looking for my missing brother and mother. As for the note, it didn't tell me where they could be. I was walking down the bazaar, the smell of herbs and spices filling the air. I thought of how our father used to take us here, getting us a snack from the food stalls. I suddenly felt somthing on my arm. "Spider!" I yelped, crashing into a person passing by. " Watch it!" He yelled,  brushing off the dust from his black, hooded cloak. 'Sorry." I said in responce, about to get up. 'Well, you better be, I am-" He looked at me. I coulden't see his face, through I felt like he seemed familiar. "You haven't changed a bit, have you..." He said, his tone changing. His voice seemed so much like my brother... 

• Posted at:

liondragon3229

Flashback, My life turned upside down...

“The coast is clear...” My brother said to himself. He looked around, searching for any last signs of mom. She suddenly walks out of the hallway, and grabs the broom. She leaves to go clean the veranda. His mouth waters, and-“What are you doing?” Father said, causing my brother to jump. “N-nothing! He said, shaking. “Trying to get nachos again...” Father sighed. “Hmm. Fine. I will let you go. But... there is a condition...” Father said leaning into his face, and narrowing his eyes.“You can’t cannot tell anyone... but I want some too!” He whispered, grinning ear to ear. “What! Mom is not going to be happy about this!” I interrupted. “You are no fun bro!” My brother said, turning around. I looked at father, hoping for a better response. He just shrugged. “If you get caught, then don’t come running to me.” I said, crossing my arms. I walked away, and headed to my room. 5 min. later...

”I can’t believe you two!”  My mother said, frowning. “It’s his fault!” Father said, tying to sneak away. “You are both in trouble!” She replied, blocking his way. “It’s important to teach kids about new foods! You know, ahh....so...that’s why I did it!” He said, smiling, through it was obvious he was just trying to come up with excuses. Mother just shook her head and rolled her eyes. “You act like a five year old.” She said. At the end of the day, we all laughed it off, never knowing that one day it would all end.

• Posted at:

liondragon3229

Sorry the episode was short. I will post another ep 5 next Monday. 

• Posted at:

liondragon3229

Trying to save my post... 

• Posted at:

elfheart156

*Is present* 

*suddenly the closet door that hold her characters bursts open* 0_0

Travis- *cartwheels in and does trick with his fire powers before landong* 

Kira- *follows in and attacks Travis from behind with water*

*gets shower-falled (0_0) and face plants* 

Leo Valdez- *gasps* you killed da fire boi!

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

Thumbnail avatar f04ec13a2d

catamber1354

Wow, I really like this. I don't usually read stories on the SAMB, but I guess this is going to be an exception.

• Posted at:

Forget all this stuff that I usually put here. The forums are ending so no one cares what's supposed to be here.

But this is what I want you all to remember: Be kind. You will have everything in life if you are kind.

Love you all.

~Windsong <3

liondragon3229

Thanks! Glad you guys like it :D

• Posted at:

liondragon3229

Episode 5, Changed.

“Brother?” I said, jumping up. “Oh, so you do remember me? What a shame, I don’t.” He said, his tone suddenly changing. Catching me off guard, he grabbed my neck, and slammed me against a wall. “I said, don’t follow me.” He looked me in the eye. Was he threatening me? I felt my vision become a blur, due to the lack of air. Suddenly, he let go, and disappeared into the busy market, before I could realize what had just happened. I searched for him everywhere, yet I could not find a trace. What happened to him? I didn’t know. The day passed, and the night was to begin, the moon in a thin crescent shape...

• Posted at:

liondragon3229

Sorry, that was even shorter. I was really busy so I didn’t get a chance to work on it much. Episode 6 should be in a few days. Or maybe tonight. Anyways, happy new year everyone! I also might do a flashback soon. 

• Posted at:

catamber1354

Okay! :)

• Posted at:

Forget all this stuff that I usually put here. The forums are ending so no one cares what's supposed to be here.

But this is what I want you all to remember: Be kind. You will have everything in life if you are kind.

Love you all.

~Windsong <3

liondragon3229

Flashback, Hardship.

After father disappeared, we moved. We left our village, and came to uncle’s house. He told us that he was on a trip, and we could stay in his house. Our aunt hated us through, and used to ask us for money tirelessly. Our mother payed gladly, and never complained. But still not satisfied, our aunt spread rumors about us, and used any chance she got to put us down. One day, I decided to get some... payback. It was not common for me to do such things, but I had made my mind. My brother joined me too, of course. Let’s just say... revenge is sweet and bitter.

• Posted at:

liondragon3229

Episode 6, Stranger.

That night, much like most nights, I wandered the endless alleys, and I couldn’t stop thinking about my encounter with my brother. “I can help you get your brother back...” I spun around to see a tall man, wearing a cloak similar to the one my brother had. “How do you know about my brother?” I said, glaring at him. “I have my ways.” He said, approaching me. “But forget about that, your brother is in danger. I know how you can save him. If you want to do that, then come with me.” He continued. “How do I know I can trust you?” I said, an uneasy feeling crawling up my spine. “You will just have to.” He  said, now face to face with me, his shadow hovering over me. A long silence was broken by the growling of my stomach. “Nachos?” He said, a sinister grin spreading on his face. “What do I have to do, to save my brother”...

• Posted at:

elfheart156

@Liyo

Ooh, spooky! I love spooky stories. Xd, Nachos. Nachos are one of my favorites. 

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

catamber1354

NACHOOOOOOOS!

• Posted at:

Love you all.

~Windsong <3

liondragon3229

Thanks! The next episode should be out soon. I will also do another flashback too. I will try and add more spooky and nacho moments in my plot.

• Posted at:

liondragon3229

Episode 6, Threat.

The man grinned even wider, and leaned into my face. I could feel his breath as he spoke. "All you need to do is... give me a little something. You have a special gift. That is why your brother is in danger. Give it to me... and you save your brother." I narrowed my eyes. "What do you mean, by gift?" I asked, unsure if I should take his deal. "You will get nachos!" He said, through something seemed off. He was changing the subject. And I doubted he was telling the truth. I stood there, trying to decide... "Don't think!" he said, rushing at me. He snatched my wrist, and his eerie smile vanished. I tried to break free, but he just keept holding me tighter. "Give it to me!" he repeated, twisting my arm. I bit his hand hard, causing him to let go, and sprinted away. But not before I saw his disturbing smirk returned, as he said a few last words..."We will meet again, Shifter."  

• Posted at:

liondragon3229

Episode 7, Mystery.

After I reached a safe spot, I stopped to catch my breath. Suddenly, someone brushed by me, too much in a rush to care. But in doing so, dropped something. I picked it to hand it back, but the person had already left. I looked at it, now in my hands... a scroll? Curiosity overwelmed me. Should I open it? ... Who knew, what I would find in it would be something that would change my life... 

• Posted at:

elfheart156

omg is he a green cloak?

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

catamber1354

INTENSE

• Posted at:

Love you all.

~Windsong <3

elfheart156

Hey Windsong? I think I already told you this, but I have created the role play we were talking about before. It's called 'Spirit, Riding Free | Unlimited spots| ~by Elf ' 

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

1 ,