Thumbnail avatar a9f71cb474

liondragon3229

Episode 8, New find, New Journey.

I opened the the tightly wrapped scroll and took out the contents; a map, message, and a seal. Unrolling the message first, I read:

" Acorrding to your orders, we have sent our spies and discovered the location of the Shape Shifter. We have his brother, through... shall I exsucite him? I feel he is a threat to our plans. 

As for Erdas... everything is set.

- General Scarshadow."

The man from before... he called me Shifter. Did it mean they had my brother? If so, I needed to find him-and fast. I just needed to find out where this General Scarshadow was. My brother would likely be with him. I looked at the word in the last sentence. Erdas. I never heard anything about that before. But based on the map, it seemed that it was a large group different places. I could only recognize the place where I lived, and the rest just looked like large masses of scribbles along the wide sheet of paper. I noticed some small flags, signifying small campsites, I guessed. I could not find any in the area I lived, and the nearest one was all the way in Zong. I also saw small symbols, identical to the seal. But I couldn't think about that now. I needed to find my brother. I placed the items into my bag and, using the stars as my guide, headed off to find my brother.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

can't think of anything  put here.

liondragon3229

The next episode should be out next Monday. Also, I recently made a new story called Andhera, just letting you know. Sorry I haven't got a chance to write a flashback. I might write it, but I don't know.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

@Liyo- nicee, I like it! Also, could I throw my character in here? I bet your character could use some help finding his brother and defeating sir General Scarshadow, who ever they are. If not, that’s totally ok. I understand if there is a specific moment you had in mind.

• Posted at:

Mei

D&D Fan ~ Artist ~ Role-player 

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

"Be Kind, For Everyone Is Fighting a Hard Battle"- Plato, Ian Maclaren

"Fear Can't Hurt You Any More Than a Dream Can" - William G.

liondragon3229

Sure! I think that would be great! 

• Posted at:

liondragon3229

Episode 9, Cotton Ball.

I reached the desert by morning. I stopped to examine some dried out plants, and after deciding it was edible, ate some. Bitter. As I placed the rest in my bag, I heard something, not far from where I was. I followed the sound, leading me down a hill. My eyes narrowed in disbelief. A ball of what looked like cotton. With short legs. And did I see a tail? The soft fluff turned, revealing a small head. Oh... so it was a sheep.  It twiched it's ear in boredom, noisily eating a scorched plant. "Baaaa." The sheep looked at me, almost as if saying "Hey dude, just me, chillin in the middle of a desert with no way out." "I think I'm going crazy..." I mumble to myself, walking over to it. He (the sheep) was a bit above my knee in height. I saw a thick vine, tangled around his hoof. I knelt next to him, and took out my knife. He didn't move, but I felt his gaze on my back as I cut the knots off. Not having anything else to do, I continued to head to my destination, only to turn around and find the sheep looking at me, with his large, dark brown eyes. 

• Posted at:

liondragon3229

bump.

• Posted at:

liondragon3229

Episode 10, What?

From then on, the sheep followed me around, and none of my attempts would work. I got used to it, but it still bothered me. A day passed, and the next morning we continued. After some time, I spotted a town, almost hidden amongst the giant hills of golden sand. I thought I could get some help, and maybe get the sheep to stay over there. It wasn't like he did anything, but I did not want to put him in danger. Once I reached the outskirts of the city, I saw a old man, who was slowly makeing his way over to me. "Do you know where I could get some... food?" I asked. "Yes, I have some at my house. But what brings you here?" He replied. I explained everything, and showed him the map. He gasped in shock. "Your b-brother is with the C-Conquerors?" He said, fearfully. "What?" "The... they... come and terrorize us. They do something to animals.... make them crazy... they claim they are looking for... you. The Shape Shifter. The symbol... they are the Green Cloaks... You must go...!

• Posted at:

liondragon3229

Bump.

• Posted at:

liondragon3229

Episode 11, Something Strange...

note; everything in sheep language will be translated in the parentheses...

"I don't understand! What do you mean?" I said, shocked. "I-I can't tell you here.... we must go... come with me!" The old man replied, looking worried. I could understand why, but I felt unsure. I decided to come with him anyway. I suddenly realized that the sheep was still folowing me. "Oh, and can you take care of this sheep? I found him but I can't take him with me." I said. The old man glanced at the sheep, and then at me."Of course! Don't worry, I will take good care of him." He said. Did I hear something strange in his voice? Something I couldn't tell? I brushed the thought aside, and looked at the sheep. "Baaa! (Don't do it!)." By that time we had reached his hut. He picked up the sheep, and walked away with him. He must have seen the expression on my face. "I'm just going to put it somewhere safe... don't want it to get caught! hehe." Now he was getting more strange... He opened the door, showing me in. As soon as we entered, He locked the door with a key, and turned back to me. Something felt off... he grinned, looking somewhat happy or something... like... he accomplished something. He advanced towords me.

• Posted at:

elfheart156

Ooh, creepy! Haha, sheep language. I never knew that was a thining but I’m glad you made it one. :) also, is there a specific way you like me to write my POV? You know what, how about I write something and you tell me how it is (feel free to edit or take out something). 

Episode 11, Something strange.. (on the other side of the world). 

Kaia!“ I was upstairs packing. Yesterday I got a mysterious distress note, or, at least that’s what I thought it was.

It wasn’t signed or anything but it did seem serious. “Kaia!” My dad called from down stairs. I nearly jumped out of my skin, it was so quiet. Chill out, Kaia. It’s just dad.

Yeah?”

”Breakfast is ready.”

I looked at my alarm clock on the night stand. 7:45 am. Was I packing for two hours? I thought. Maybe. Putting down the toiletries case I was holding, I changed changed out of my pajama shorts into my jean ones.

“Coming!” I grabbed a hair tie and ran downstairs.

Downstairs, My dad was in his business outfit. He was a oil company owner who spent most of his time at sea. My mom on the other hand was researcher at big companies like Microsoft and Google. But last year on the way from home, a simple drive home took a everlasting spin on my life. It took my mom away from me. Living with one dad was sometimes like walk through the jungle or cutting a rock with a feather.

“Hey, you okay, Kiddo?” 

I was standing at the wooden little cabinet under the mirror pulling my light honey brown hair back into a lose side braid. 

“What?” I asked turned around. I was completely spaced out. 

“You okay,” he repeated. “You seem so quiet.” 

“Yeah, yeah, I’m fine,” I replied, obliviously faking it. Today was another day when dad went out to sea and didn’t come back for weeks, sometimes even months. But that’s ok. I had my older brother who was 19 around the house so it not Iike I’m living unsupervised. 

“Are you sure? You don’t seem like you’re fine” Dad said from the dining table located behind where I was standing. “Are you sad because daddy’s going away for another trip?” 

I scoffed softly. “Dad, I’m like almost fifteen you don’t have to use those terms anymore.” 

“Sorry, Kiddo just trying to lighten the mood.” 

“Well, you’re not doing a very good job at it.”

Finishing with my hair, I sat down with him. Today’s breakfast opinions were avacodo spread on toast or eggs and sausage. I took a little of both.

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

liondragon3229

If you observe animals closely, then they do have their own language. Just it’s much different from the ones people speak. Anyways, your POV is great! I just wanted to clarify something through... did you make it considering nowadays time, or the spirit animals time? Or is it like your theory that the part of the world is more advanced? Just asking. Also, since you were planning to POV, would you prefer for me to make this an RP? I was hesitant on making it at first because RPs usually die out after a week, then it might be hard for me to continue the the series. 

• Posted at:

elfheart156

Thanks! Glad you like it. Um...yeah, I was writing it  in theoretical way assuming the technology then was advanced. 

I mean, honestly i”m fine with whatever you want,  Liyo.  If it makes it easier we can form this into a collaborative story where the characters meet at some point. (If you know what I mean). 

Also, My writing is not the best but when I saw your posts I was like ‘dang, this dude’s advanced maybe I should learn for them.’ 

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

liondragon3229

?  I am not advanced. Anyways, I think I will just make it a RP. It should come up soon, though it may take some time. 

• Posted at:

elfheart156

i may have asked a friend to write for me because the mods don’t always let me though.

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

elfheart156

Yes you are, all I'm trying to say is that you are really good at writing. When I saw your posts I was like this person's got talent.  My writing is like...almost trash. *awkward silence* I just commenting that you're really good at writing, not trying to get anything out of it.  

(Sorry if I am not making any sense. It's awkward for me to express because I have a language disability. But I'm working on it. When I really try I can compose really well.  Please don't think i am..ugh, please don't judge me. =-=

Oh, okay. As I said, i am fine with whatever you would like to do. :) 

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

elfheart156

oh wait never mind, they let me through.

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

liondragon3229

Oh, thanks. And honestly I think writing is really good as well. Sorry I haven’t wrote back until now. The RP is out too, just letting you know. If you have any ideas, or questions, feel free to ask.

Don’t worry. I’m not the best with words either.

• Posted at:

, 2