Thumbnail avatar ab797b30ea

misttiger110

Prompt/Plot-

About 25% of people in your world have a power that they develop as a child, at around 10 or 11 years old. Maybe it’s super strength, maybe it’s extreme intellect, maybe even magic. Who knows what it could be? But there’s a catch, everyone has a source of their power (electricity, light, heat, ect), it isn’t something they just have and can use whenever they would like.

The rarest type of source is music, and people with this source are known as Canetis, those who are granted their power when they play certain songs and rhythms on a wind (not a recorder, slide whistle, nose flute ect) or string instrument (to be specific, ones which you may find in a high school orchestra, such as violins and string basses). You are a Canetis, and because of this, you go to a school where you learn to use your powers. If you have read to here, put “I” in other.

This school is simply called “The School of Music,” and there are three ‘factions’ which students are sorted into; Pulchritudo Pars, Tenebris Pars, and Claritas Pars. The factions students are sorted into each represent the type of music which gives them their abilities, Pulchritudo Pars being beautiful and emotional melodies, Tenebris Pars being songs which are powerful and intense, and Claritas Pars being joyful and bright pieces.

The School of Music is located in an island known as Nix in the North Atlantic Ocean, and is almost like a mountain paradise. In the winter, the island will be covered with snow and ice, the temperatures below freezing. Many students find the weather a nuisance, as the lower temperatures make their instruments below pitch. In the spring and summer, the island is around sixty degrees and sunny.

At this school, along with learning how to use your powers, you and your peers will also learn about music, improve your skills, be educated like any other school, and most importantly, be taught the threats of the outside world. If you have read to here, put “am” in other.

Although you and many others have special powers to protect yourselves, your world is also full of danger. There are monsters (from mythologies, not ones that I’ll randomly create), and of course those who use their powers for evil.

You and the friends you meet at this school have to worry about staying alive, along with learning how to control your powers and playing your instrument.

The island of Nix is full of dangers, from stray Canetis and others with powers, to monsters which roam the area. You cannot let your guard down, no matter how safe or happy it seems. If you have read this far, put “a” in other.

Rules and Requirements-

-Be respectful to others.

-Do not manipulate other people’s characters without permission.

-LGBTQ+ is perfectly fine, I want diversity in this.

-As minor as this sounds, please use “ ” to show when someone is speaking in a POV and decent grammar. POVs can become hard to read without it.

-No “perfect people” or OP characters. Everyone has physical and emotional flaws.

-Characters aren’t warriors or fighters, and have little to no fighting experience.

-No weapons in school, it’s not a warzone.

-Be prepared to be bombarded with musical terms and expressions.

-This is not an action RP, so please don’t expect a lot of fighting, even though there are monsters and bad guys.

-You can have as many characters as you want.

-If these rules are broken, I'll politely give a warning. However, if it is constant even after warnings, I have every right to ban you from it.

-Be creative and have fun!

-If you have read this far, put “Canetis” in other. By now, you should have “I am a Canetis.” If you don’t, reread the directions and plot.

If your character is going to have a power which changes themselves, such as super speed, super strength, flight, or increased stamina, the “source,” or song which they play will only last for a certain duration. For example, they can only fly for 10 minutes before playing whichever song gives them their abilities again.

Other powers which will control the environment around them, such as water or fire manipulation, will last for the duration of the song that they play, meaning that these powers can only work while the person is playing their instrument.

I’ll post the forum soon. If you have any questions (I know that I glossed over some things), feel free to ask!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

Character forum, * means optional. Remove all ().

Name (first and last)-

*Nickname-

Gender-

Sexuality-

Age (13-18)-

Grade (9-12)-

Instrument (wind and string)-

Faction (Pulchritudo Pars, Tenebris Pars, or Claritas Pars)-

Personality-

Appearance (details, please)-

Music Preferences-

Power (nothing OP, be creative!)-

Power Song(s) (a specific song, preferably classical, which gives your character the most power. It should reflect the faction and make logical sense with the power)-

*Talents and hobbies-

*Likes/dislikes-

Background (nothing extremely traumatic or sad)-

Other-

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

boop

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Save two spots for me! I'm making the forms now... 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Save a spot! I'm a sucker for RPs such as this!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

misttiger110

Saved!

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Name- Caspian Cloudburst

*Nickname- Cas, Cassy

Gender-Male

Sexuality- Asexual, panromantic

Age- 18

Grade- 12

Instrument- Saxophone

Faction- Tenebris Pars

Personality- Caspian is very extroverted and tends to get loud without realizing it. He always wears a smile on his face and pretends to not be listening or paying attention when he is. He gets a little angry if someone tells him to be quiet or touches his brother. Cas is a little hyper and has a thing for spicy food. He loves fluffy animals, tea, alternative rock, and drawing (even though he's not that great at it...). He likes playing the Mii Theme on his saxophone to make himself laugh.

Appearance- Caspian has dark blond hair that just covers his ears and bright blue eyes. He has slightly tan skin and aside from blue eyes, blond hair, and a never fading smile, he's identical to his brother. His clothing style is a little monochrome, usually consisting of solid colored t-shirts (usually just plain white), jeans, and boots, with a grey jacket around his waist for when he gets cold. He usually never strays far from his brother. 

Music Preferences- Alternative rock/Pop rock

Power- Teleportation

Power Song- Bohemian Rapsody Instrumental? My Demons, Instrumental I was struggling with trying to find a song, ehh...

*Talents and hobbies- Drawing (not that great at it though), dancing and singing, playing saxophone, playing with animals

*Likes/dislikes- He likes to see people smiling, animals, tea, spicy food. He doesn't like the quiet, being alone, or open spaces. 

Background- His twin and him were separated when they were five due to divorce. Two years ago, he was in a Math Whiz competition and won, when he was reunited with his brother.

Other- I am a Canetis

Name- Felix Cloudburst

*Nickname- Feel free to give him a nickname

Gender- Male

Sexuality- Pansexual

Age- 18

Grade- 12

Instrument- Violin

Faction- Pulchritudo Pars

Personality- Felix is much quieter than his twin. He usually doesn't talk and will shy away from anyone trying to touch him except Cas. He stays close to his brother. He'll do anything for sweets, even if it's just a bar of chocolate. He's not a fan of anything bitter and hates the cold with a passion. He loves music and art. He doesn't get angry easily unless he thinks someone deserves to get slapped.

Appearance- Felix, unlike Caspian, has dark brown hair and light brown eyes. Both him and Cas are about 6'2 and a bit skinny. Felix is just a little skinnier than him. He also has tanned skin. His clothing style is also a little monochrome; he usually wears darker colors. He also sometimes has bags under his eyes from staying up late at night.

Music Preferences- Pop rock, Alternative rock

Power- Invisibility 

Power Song- Dad's Song- Set It Off Instrumental...?

*Talents and hobbies- Drawing, playing violin, hanging out with Cas, writing stories

*Likes/dislikes- Writing, animals, sweets, drawing, music, reading, staying up late at night. He doesn't like being touched, loud noises, or open spaces.

Background- Same as Cas, he wasn't in the Math Whiz competition, he was watching.

Other- I am a Canetis

PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

Thumbnail avatar 671217a0a3

horsedragon1273

Bookmark.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

Why so silent, good Messieurs?

Did you think that I had left you for good?

One day I was walking and I found this big log

...Yes, I'm hiding in a crate. Tickets are expensive.

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

Name- Theodore Davis

*Nickname- Teddy (usually), Ted, Theo, T, or Teo (pronounced tay-oh)

Gender- Male

Sexuality- Striaght

Age- 16

Grade-10

Instrument- can there be two violins? if not, is ukelele ok?

Faction- Tenebris Pars

Personality-Very stubborn and reckless, but creative and a little cheeky around his friends. Not very book smart and has a very short temper. He is very creative and loves art and music. He is also someone you can trust to your death...if he likes you. He's not very trusting back.

Appearance- Teo has messy black hair that is wavy/curly-ish, 2-3 inches long and sort of whimsical looking. He has a perky nose and a defined jawline, and his eyes are wide spaced and light electric blue, and he has lightly tanned skin. He does have strong arms though, and is of average height and build. His ears stick out a little bit, but not too noticeably. He usually wears jeans, construction boots and a hoodie or a faded fleece-lined brown leather jacket. He also has an iron ring on his middle finger.

Music Preferences- He likes really anything, but he can't stand generic pop (Chainsmokers). He loves electronic music and tropical house, along with alternative rock, acoustic, jazz, and classical. 

Power- Shadows 

Power Song- If ukelele, Can't Help Falling in Love and Riptide. If Violin, Meditation from Thais

*Talents and hobbies- He is good at building/fixing things, climbing, sailing, a little singing.

*Likes/dislikes- He is good at building/fixing things, nature, animals, art, music (uke and DJs), most athletics, but he's scared of crowds, hates little kids and is very photo shy. 

Background- very average, he was kinda normal, but he never grew up with a mother, and he wasn't suer close to his father and brother.

Other- I am a canetis, boi

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Forum bro: Tiger

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

We're all under the upper hand

#NKT

misttiger110

Both are accepted! And yes, there can be more than one violin.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Claiming a Tenebris, her power will be charmspeak and her instrument the trumpet.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

чσu ѕhσuld ѕєє mє ín α crσwn

currently obsessed with little mix and billie eilish

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

"try me, beyonce" -mister doctor(it's strange)

rip stan lee 

misttiger110

@Bear- Saved!

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

Here are my forums:

Name- Graciela Garcia

*Nickname- Gracie

Gender- Female

Sexuality- Bisexual

Age- 15

Grade- 10

Instrument- Clarinet

Faction- Pulchritudo Pars

Personality- She is quieter and a bit shy, rarely ever the first to start a conversation. Catie is a bit of a nerd, as some would say, and can be a slight know-it-all at times. For the most part, she is kind, caring, introverted, loyal, witty, slightly sarcastic, and laid back. However, if someone was to get on her bad side (which is rather hard to do), she would plot a grand scheme to get back at them. She is protective and a bit like a mother at times.

Appearance- Green eyes and long brown hair which is slightly lighter at the tips. She’s about 5’4,” and has a thin build. Her skin is tanned naturally, and just from the amount of time spends outside. Most often, she will wear casual clothes, which are often in earth-tones or shades of blue. She has a tiny scar on her right cheek from when her and her younger brother got in a fork fight at dinner, which she evidently lost.

Music Preferences- Classical, preferably something beautiful and rich. Although, she does listen to quite a bit of pop.

Power- Water and cloud manipulation, meaning that she could conjure clouds and/or water as she plays.

Power Song- Oceanscapes by Rob Romeyn, the opening melody to be exact.

*Talents- Drawing, reading, absorbing new information, she’s also surprisingly good at shooting nerf guns.

*Likes/dislikes- Likes: Cute animals and people who are generally nice, loyal, and trustworthy. Dislikes: People who are generally annoying or simply rude, she also hates grasshoppers.

Background- She was average growing up and good at academics, usually near the top of her class and straight A’s. Until when she got her powers and applied for The School of Music, then her life got more interesting.

Other- I am a Canetis.

Name- Jacklyn Soror (I’m reusing my OC from the now dead Urban Legends RP, but I’m changing up a couple things. She had potential.)

Nickname- Jackie, although her and her friends made James Charles references before she attended The School of Music and called her “Sister Jackie.” Also, her last name translates to sister.  

Gender- Female

Sexuality- Straight

Age- 16

Grade- 11

Instrument- French horn

Faction- Tenebris Pars

Personality- Stubborn, loyal, helpful, and determined. She is also mischievous, the type of person to sneak out at night and explore an abandoned building. She’s brave, or maybe stupid depending on how you look at it. She’s more socially and street smart then she is school smart. Sarcasm and stupid humor are also two of her specialties. Meme lord.

Appearance- She has grey blue eyes and light blond hair. Her hair is long and she straightens it every morning, sometimes she ties it back in the summer. Her skin is slightly tanned from being outside often. She has a small scar above her left eye from the time her and her BFF snuck out to play Pokemon Go at a public park at night, got scared by security, and ran off. She tripped and quite a few potty words came out in the process. She wears normally exercise/workout clothes. Running shorts and a t-shirt. Sometimes she wears slightly tattered jeans or jean shorts. If it’s cold, she wears a grey-blue South Lake Tahoe sweatshirt, or maybe her red Santa Cruz “lifeguard” sweatshirt. She almost never wears dark colors besides her exercise shorts or leggings, although she does have a puffy black jacket for the times when it gets really cold on the island.

Music Preferences- She’s rather basic, and prefers pop and country. Although, she also does enjoy classical music, mainly intense songs.

Power- Weather manipulation

Power Song- Arrows by Samuel R. Hazo. I did this one in band a couple years ago, and it is to this day my absolute favorite song we have ever done. The bass clarinet, drums, French horn, and bells at the beginning are amazing.

*Talents- She’s sneaky, has good (and bad) jokes, great at sarcastic remarks, and has the ability to take any dare.

*Likes/dislikes- Likes: People who don’t annoy her, stormy weather, hanging out with friends, food, and Dr. Pepper. Dislikes: People who DO annoy her, having no food, Sprite Cranberry (it tastes weird), the dark, and closets.

Background- She was REALLY basic, especially in 8th grade. Jackie is and has always been your average teenager, she just has powers and goes to a special school on an island.

Other- I am a Canetis. She’s also left handed, and ships are open.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

boop

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Thumbnail avatar 78fd0cb33b

wolfwerewolf17219

This is such a great idea! Music! uuuh that is MY LIFE! MUSIC FOREVE! Anyway here is my character:

Name: Heather SilverHeart

NickName: Sil  (Honestly what nickname i could i do for Heather, The nickname is for SIlverHeart)

Sexuality:Thinks both are gross

Grade:9 or 8(Right? I thought thirteen year old would be in 8th grade though)

Istroment: Flute

Fraction:Tenebris Pars

Personailty: She is tough, anger issues, HAS A SERIOUS ATTITUDE, sassy serious, and has really never cried in her life before,only teared up, but you can often find her with a smile on her face, she is loyal, brave, has courage, confident, sypamthy towars others and puts others before herself.

Apperance:(ooh not good with descriptive stuff) She has really dirty blond hair that goes to her stomach. Her eyes change depending on her mood(is that ok,?)Her usually eyes are green with some gold specks in them. She is tall, about 5'9 if you round it up 5'10. Her muscles are torn and she is increbly fit. Her legs are lond while her body is short. Her long legs help her get around really fast. She usually has workout cloths on that are black  and blue and then has nike tennis shoes that are bright neon blue. She usually has a ponyatil. On some occasions she has a side braid. She is considered very pretty.

Music Preffrances: Any music that goes from silent to loud and agressive ex: Across the Stars. She also likes making her own music.

Power: (Hmmm like any power as long as you have music?) Telepath: Can read minds of everyone and can see memories from the past

Storm: Can control any storm and is immune to all the storm elements. She can withstand any heat and can withstand most coldness 

Time:She can see the furture, change the past and go back into the past and pause teh present

SHe can also summon deep dark black wings at her will

Power Song: Any intense song can give her power but the song that gives her the most power is probably Across the Stars

Talents and Hobbies: She is a big jock and a tomboy at heart. She has been playing soccer for 9 years and tennis for 7 years, then she has been playing takle football for five years. She loves a good fight. (is it ok if you she is the best in teh country for her age for the bow?) She is best at teh bow an arrow in teh country for her age and she is pretty good at the saxe knife and sword

Like: Fighting, books, music, alone time,sports, scilence, writing, making songs, running, PE in general

Dislikes:dresses, pink, romance, homework

Background: Heather knew her parents because they left when she was little and never came back, she lives in a orphanage where she found peace by playing teh flute, the only thing left by her parents

Other: Tenebris Pars (this is what shows you that you read it. Right)

Well here it is!

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

With..BlackWing, Willin,Amber Eye, and..ugh my flipside Midnight

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

brownlynx107

t'will be fun

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

#NKT

wolfwerewolf17219

dang it were we only supposed to do one power?

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

*slams down flute case* I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED

Ill be making a flutist so please save! 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

I'd love to join this, but I know little to nothing about wind and string instruments (I'm a brass). If I joined, do you think you could help me with some of the specific stuff about the instrument if it came up in the RP? 

• Posted at:

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold

misttiger110

@Darmidnight- Yes, only one power. And it shouldn't be a big power, keep that in mind. The power will only be present when or after playing, like I stated in the directions. Also, I would prefer it if characters didn't have fighting skills going into the school, and that also goes for archery. They are supposed to be pretty average, minus the powers, and that also means that the eyes should remain average. Also, it's something else which you need to put in other. I've hidden hints on it around the directions, so if you reread them carefully you shouldn't have any trouble finding them. Thanks!

And yes, 13 is supposed to be 8th grade, but the occasional freshman is 13 years old. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

@Ray- Brass is wind, just not woodwind, so your character could play a brass instrument in the RP :)

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

@Livvy- Saved!

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

athleticbear159

oof actually, she'll be guitar. whoops

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

athleticbear159

Name-Amelia McGowan

*Nickname-Lia, Sparky, Shortstack

Gender-female

Sexuality-straight

Age-17

Grade-12

Instrument-Guitar, any

Faction-Tenebris Pars

Personality-Spunky, brave, and tough, Amelia's not a girl you'd want to get on the bad side of. She's quick to fight and isn't afraid of much, is super stubborn, and never gives up on those she truly cares about. Ever. Beneath her rough exterior and dirty mouth, Amelia's a good person with a heart set the right way. She's really sarcastic and expresses herself through sports and humor. Amelia's friendly, and easily likable, making her a pretty popular person at the school. Her downfall will most likely be her temper, as if you know how to push her buttons, she can explode with anger. Amelia's really impatient and impulsive, not one to sit down and wait or think about her actions. She's an athlete, and is very competitive.

Appearance-At first glance, Amelia's appearance is similar to Loren Gray's. Her hair's very long, all the way down to her ribcages, and is a very light blonde, almost a white blonde color. It's wavy and she'll usually tie it back in a single dutch braid or possibly even leave it down, though that can be a hassle. Amelia's eyes are a beautiful stormy blue, specks of silver are visible throughout her irises. She has long, natural eyelashes, which are dark in contrast to her hair. Her eyebrows are a bit dark as well. Amelia's skin is smooth and tan, and freckles brush the bridge of her nose and the tops of her shoulders. She's short, standing at barely 5'3, though her build is similar to a swimmer's, lean and muscular. Amelia's normally seen wearing some form of a sweatshirt, usually an oversized one, and a pair of sports pants, capris, or shorts. She always wears a sports necklace and her fitbit.

Music Preferences-A bit surpisingly, Amelia prefers oldie bands, like Queen and Fleetwood Mac. She can't stand country-pop or Taylor Swift, though she'll play on an acoustic guitar when she feels like it. Her normal guitar is usually an acoustic-electric guitar.

Power (nothing OP, be creative!)-

Power Song(s)-Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen and Landslide by Fleetwood Mac

*Talents and hobbies-Sports, singing, swimming, running, playing guitar, and tripping over random stuff

*Likes/dislikes-Likes sports, the outdoors, coffee, and adventure. Hates Taylor Swift, losing, and slow walkers(or slow anything for that matter)

Background-Amelia grew up semi-normal, her parents divorced when she was 6 and moved their seperate ways. She doesn't spend much time with her mom, as her mom was the one who was cheating on her dad, and Amelia's mom normally spends holidays with her other family. Amelia doesn't mind, as she always thought her father was nicer, though he's always working and lately she hasn't had any time with him. She has three older brothers, Tyler, Jack, and Anthony, and a twin brother, Camden. When her father started working more, Amelia started feeling more emotions and doing some bad things. Her powers kicked in more and when her father found out, he sent her to the school. Amelia's happier there.

Other-I am a Canetis

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

brownlynx107

Can I make teddy a ukelele? 

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

#NKT

wolfwerewolf17219

OK i will try again

Name: Heather SilverHeart

NickName: Silv

Sexuality:Thinks both are gross

Grade:9

Fraction:Tenebris Pars

Personailty: She is tough, anger issues, HAS A SERIOUS ATTITUDE, sassy serious, and has really never cried in her life before,only teared up, but you can often find her with a smile on her face, she is loyal, brave, has courage, confident, sypamthy towards others and puts others before herself.

Apperance:(ooh not good with descriptive stuff) She has really dirty blond hair that goes to her stomach. Her eyes are green with some gold specks in them. She is tall, about 5'9 if you round it up 5'10. Her muscles are torn and she is increbly fit. Her legs are lond while her body is short. Her long legs help her get around really fast. She usually has workout cloths on that are black  and blue and then has nike tennis shoes that are bright neon blue. She usually has a ponyatil. On some occasions she has a side braid. She is considered very pretty.

Music Preffrances: Any music that goes from silent to loud and agressive ex: Across the Stars. She also likes making her own music.

Power: (Hmmm like any power as long as you have music?) 

Storm:She can control any storm and can withstand any heat and cold. This power can also help her fly. (Is she aliud to summon black wings?)

Power Song: Any intense song can give her power but the song that gives her the most power is probably Across the Stars

Talents and Hobbies: She is a big jock and a tomboy at heart. She has been playing soccer for 9 years and tennis for 7 years, then she has been playing takle football for five years. 

Like:  books, music, alone time,sports, scilence, writing, making songs, running, PE in general

Dislikes:dresses, pink, romance, homework

Background: Heather knew her parents because they left when she was little and never came back, she lives in a orphanage where she found peace by playing teh flute, the only thing left by her parents

Other: I am Canetis Par

Well here it is again. I hope it is correct this time

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

misttiger110

@Darmidnight- Accepted, but I don't think the whole "storm" power would be good for this RP. It's a bunch of powers rapped in one, so just choose one of the components from it for her power. Thanks!

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

@Arl- Yep!

@Bear- Accepted!

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

athleticbear159

oOf, I didn't even write in her power. Her power is charmspeak.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

brownlynx107

Really sorry about this, but could I put in a different character instead?

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

#NKT

misttiger110

@Arl- Yep, I'm fine with you using a different character.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

brownlynx107

Name: (keeping the same (nick) names) Theodore Davis

Nickname: Teddy

Sexuality: Straight

Grade: Also come back to this

Instrument: Ukelele

Faction: Tenebris Pars

Personality: Introvert. Incredibly shy and can not do any sort of public speaking, but people usually like him despite his social awkwardness. For thise who know him, he's really sweet, funny, and one of the most generous people you will meet... well, depending on who you are. If he decides he dosen't like you he'll give you a cold shoulder. He does get really angry, although you can't see it when you first meet him, he can rage.

Appearence: He's pretty average, average height and average build, but his eyes are a light periwinkle purple blue colour. His hair is dark brown and straight but slightly messy, forward facing around his head and floping down just above the front of his eyes. His skin is creamy white and he has a small splash of freckles. He usually wears ripped jeans and a hoodie. 

Music Preferences- He likes really anything, but he can't stand generic pop (Chainsmokers). He loves electronic music and tropical house, along with alternative rock, acoustic, jazz, and classical.

Power- Shadows

Power Song- Can't Help Falling in Love and Riptide.

Talents and hobbies- He is suprisingly athletic and a fast and agile person, is a good singer, and can draw.

Likes/dislikes- He loves nature and animals, art, music, most sports, but hates crowds, little kids (no patience) and is the picture of photo shy-ness

Background- very average, he was kinda normal, but he never grew up with a mother, and he wasn't suer close to his father and brother.

Other- I am a canetis, boi

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

#NKT

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Name (first and last)-Preston Phillips

*Nickname-Pres

Gender-Male

Sexuality-Straight

Age (13-18)-18

Grade (9-12)-12

Instrument (wind and string)-cello

Faction (Pulchritudo Pars, Tenebris Pars, or Claritas Pars)-Clartias Pars

Personality-

Preston is a very jolly soul. He’s boisterous and loud, and has enough energy to rival a kid on a sugar rush. He’s not hyperactive, though. He’s fun-loving, loves giving out bear hugs, and is larger than life. However, he can be tiring due to his seemingly boundless energy, and can be annoying because of that and the fact that he can be melodramatic at times. Preston can be serious despite that, though, and will be so at appropriate times.

Preston genuinely likes others. If he sees someone in trouble just having a bad day, he’ll drop everything and try to help them. He especially likes children because of their playfulness, innocence, and ability to keep up with him.

Preston doesn’t like people who deceive others for bad purposes or people who hide their true malicious natures through a benign facade. He doesn’t like deceiving others in general, actually. He always thinks that there’s a better solution than doing that, and is very straightforward and honest in both actions and demeanor. He’s a bad liar due to that, and is also a bad actor.

Preston’s also very optimistic.

Appearance (details, please)-Preston's a big ol' guy, both in stature and girth. He has naturally pale skin and brown hair, and has a beard. He has brown eyes and wears a green vest over a lighter green long sleeved shirt. He also wears blue jeans and light green sneakers. He's chubby, but not obese. He's usually smiling.

Music Preferences-jolly and cheerful songs when he's feeling happy(which he usually is), sad and subdued songs when he's feeling melancholy

Power (nothing OP, be creative!)-The power to influence people to feel happy. This can be ignored or fail depending on the victim's stubborness to stay down and/or grumpy, but otherwise, it's easy for this power to take effect on anyone.

Power Song(s) (a specific song, preferably classical, which gives your character the most power. It should reflect the faction and make logical sense with the power)-Happy Together from Turtles

*Talents and hobbies-making others happy, giving out bear hugs, having enough energy to rival a kid on a sugar rush(Is that a talent?)

*Likes/dislikes-

Likes:other people, children, fun, giving others bear hugs, being loud, playfulness, people who can keep up with him, innocence, being loud, his friends, helping others, cheering up others, thinking optimistically
Dislikes:people being in trouble, people having bad days, deceiving others, people who deceive others for bad purposes, people who hide their true malicious natures through a benign facade, lying

Background (nothing extremely traumatic or sad)-Preston's father was a conman. He got in trouble for this eventually and landed in jail, and the family struggled without him. They eventually got better, but Preston at that point had already promised himself that he would live an honest living. He, from then on, tries to avoid deceiving people at all costs.

Other-I am a Canetis.

I'll send my second character later.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

misttiger110

@Arl- Accepted!

@Lavender- Accepted!

@Everyone- Just a quick note, I'll be starting this in a couple days.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

athenabird158

Name- Micah Padilla

Gender- Male 

Sexuality- Bisexual

Age (13-18)- 16

Grade (9-12)- 11 (This sounds wrong, but I'll be sixteen as a junior so its possible)

Instrument_ Flute

Faction- Tenebris Pars

Personality- Cocky, Flirtatious and seemingly full of himself, Micah is an easy person to find. He draws a lot of attention to himself, sometimes on purpose, sometimes not. Micah very confident is his ability with his flute, but that’s about it. Secretly, he doubts himself constantly, and second guesses most of his decisions. He craves attention, and hates to be alone, but has a hard time letting people really get to know him. He’s extremely intelligent and a good strategist, but feels like no one would take his ideas seriously, which causes him to keep thoughts like these to himself. Otherwise, Micah has no filter, letting people know exactly what he thinks of them, whether it be good or bad. He’s a hopeless romantic, and even though he has a habit of flirting with anything that breathes, if he believes he’s found ‘the one’ he’ll drop his flirting with everyone else and focus on them. He’s a wee bit arrogant, which can get him into fights. He’s extremely loyal, and would die for anyone he cares for. He’s very open about his emotions: if he hates you? You’ll know. If he cares about you? You’ll know. Very brave, but his bravery often comes off as reckless. He doesn't seem to have a sense of his own safety. He can be very aggravating when he gets frustrated. He's usually pretty calm, though. 

Appearance- 

Micah has straight, midnight black hair, which is long enough to fit into a small ponytail, which is how he usually keeps it. His eyes are a bright emerald shade, and there are a few brown flecks around his irises. Micah’s skin is a dark caramel color, and he has some faint freckles dotting his cheeks. His figure is tall and lanky, a bit like a stick. His lips are usually chapped due to playing his instrument so much. A mischievous glint usually gleams in his eyes, and a smirk plays on his lips.

Micah’s clothing is usually very casual. His favorite outfit consists of a black leather jacket, a white and pale blue striped shirt, ripped-at-the-knees light washed jeans, black converse with silver laces, and a pale blue beanie. He usually is wearing a beanie, and he has a collection of beanies. He likes to be warm, so he wears a lot of jackets.  His left ear is pierced,and he has a  gold hoop earring in it. 

Music Preferences- He likes to find the instrumentals for his favorite songs or songs with a quick tempo change

Power - Depending on the tempo of the song, Micah can slow down or speed. For fast-paced songs, time will speed up/ for slow-paced songs, time will slow for the duration of the song

Power Song(s) To speed up, he likes Olympia by Samuel Hazo, and to slow down he likes the instrumental of sky full of stars by Coldplay

*Talents and hobbies- Other than playing the play, Micah can also sing (he has a rather high voice, I'd say Tenor One/Alto two at his highest), and he can play piano. He's also a fast runner and dances.

*Likes/dislikes- i will fill this out later!

Background (nothing extremely traumatic or sad)- His parents couldn't afford to take care of him, so he ended up being apodted by a really nice couple who couldn't have kids. He's had a comfortable life, and he has met his birth parents. 

Other- I am a Canetis.

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

wolfwerewolf17219

Sorry havent been on lately.

With the storm do you think i could have lightning? But could i be immune to all the storm elements but not be able to control all of them?

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

misttiger110

@Darmidnight- Sure!

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

Just a quick note, I'll be starting this tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

athenabird158

Am I good?

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

misttiger110

@Livvy- Oh, I just noticed your form XD. Yep, you're accepted!

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

1 ,