Welcome to Opal Academy, the school where you learn to control your powers! When you were twelve, your parents sent you to a boarding school on an island in a middle of nowhere. Turns out you have powers, and this school teaches you how to control them. You are put into one of four houses: the brave Emerald House, the smart Ruby House, the kind Sapphire House, or the mischievous Amethyst House. The island, Radonoter Island, is paradise! However, there are many odd things on it, normally harmless, occasionally very very dangerous. There is almost no in between. Can you survive Opal Academy? 

Rules:

Normal rules. 

LGBTQ+ is perfectly allowed. 

You may have as many characters as you can handle.

Try to keep house members even. For example, if you already made a Ruby student, instead of making another make a Sapphire student instead. Or something like that. 

You can post plot ideas, just make sure I approve of them before starting them. 

If you’ve read all this, please put Opal Academy forever in other. 

Most powers are allowed, except for mind control, time travel, and changing the past. 

Only one power per student, please. 

Have fun!

Probably something I’ve forgotten.

Forms (* means optional):

Name: 

*Nickname(s): 

Age (12-18):

Sexuality: 

Appearance

Eyes:

Hair:

Skin:

*Peircings/tattoos/scars:

Clothes:

*Jewelry:

Personality

Dislikes:

Phobias:

One word to sum them up:

Power:

House:

*Pet(s): 

*Crush/shippable?: 

Other: 

Yeah, this is a reboot. But I really liked this when I made it and was sad to see it die, so yaaaay! Reboot! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

ROMIONE AND TYSELLA FOREVER!

Thumbnail avatar 2d6566021e

misttiger110

Save, please!

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Thumbnail avatar 37d0055509

scarletdragon3016

In my opinion, it was more sad to see my POV was the one where it ended.

--

Name: Hitan Yume 

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance--His appearance is generally appearing to be very angelic and makes him seem like a girl, quite frankly, and younger than his actual age.

Eyes: Hitan has golden eyes, the light in them being a sheen of silver. Under certain types of light, his eyes are a tint of silver and gold. His eyes are rounded and wide, especially at the edges, but they narrow down more at the bottom. He has fairly long eyelashes.

Hair: Hitan has fair blonde hair that curves around his face, which makes him seem younger than he actually is. He has long bangs; the middle tuft reaches for the arch that is his nose, while the other parts of his bangs just barely graze his eyes. The bangs on either side of his head are wide and curve around his face. Other than that, his hairstyle is like that of a girl’s. Past the bangs, Hitan has hair that almost grazes his shoulder, but is not quite there. His hair spreads outwards from behind, and most of it curves outwards and forward. His hair can be quite unruly in the hot weather. In cold weather, his hair tends to tame down more and curve forwards entirely, wrapping around his face.

Skin: His skin is very pale, and it seems to be unable to change to anything other than that. He could be put under the Sun for 3 days and he would still be as pale as ever, if not even paler. However, its paleness is not unhealthy.

*Piercings/tattoos/scars: None

>Build: Hitan is skinny and weighs about as much as a girl. He is fairly tall for his age. He has a slim body shape and it seems to be unable to bulk up; thus, the muscle that he does have is seemingly unnoticeable. Hitan’s face is round and boyish, making him seem younger than his years. His cheekbones are at the same position as an average person’s, but they seem as if they are lower down.

Clothes: Hitan wears a white robe on top of a dark gray inner shirt. His robe is left with its two sides not fastened together. The robe is about as long as his knees, and he leaves it hanging and loosened. He wears pants that match the color of his inner shirt (dark gray), and are somewhat loose and wide. He also wears high boots that are white. The front of his boots have clasps and tighten around his legs. They go up to his knees. Furthermore, Hitan wears a wide, brown belt around his hip that tightens around his robe, and gives his upper clothing a prominent fold. He also wears a collar-like, white accessory around his neck. He tucks a feather-like accessory next to the left side of his ear, which is also white.

*Jewelry: None

Personality

Likes: Hitan likes reading, puzzles, folding paper, thinking, discussions, investigations, analyses, and observing. He also likes applying his knowledge that he has learned into situations. He is a very good thinker and strategist, and capable of deductive reasoning, being intelligent, and having good analytical, synthesizing, evaluative, and applicable skills. He is also good at holding in a temper (he never does seem to have one), even if he is determined to make his goals a reality, and he is especially good at hiding his true self from others.

Dislikes: Hitan dislikes dishonorable methods, jumped-to conclusions, lack of thinking, sudden change, rashness, people who refuse to listen, and arguments. Before doing anything he likes to think and consider first, making him bad at just going in suddenly to do something.

Phobias: I’m not sure if it can be a phobia, but Hitan has a phobia of dumb people/actions.

One word to sum them up: Secretive

Power: Flight

House: Ruby

*Pet(s): None

*Crush/shippable?: None and Not really 

Other:  I have the feeling that offensive powers will be needed…so, can Hitan also have Feather Projectile Manipulation to go along with Flight? I have a feeling this won’t be accepted, but I really don’t want him to be defenseless when he’s against people with Fire Manipulation, or other dangerous offensive powers. About flight, Hitan cannot fly as freely as a creature with natural flying powers; thus, most of his coordination is based upon his fast reflexes and his extrasensory perception, as well as the basis of telekinesis he has, required for him to fly properly. Both of these are not his powers. Flying, as well as other powers, is more complicated than what may appear, and I overcomplicated it…

When flying, his wings are normally white, but when he uses feather manipulation, they become golden yellow, and when he uses special forms of such projectile manipulation (that especially drain his energy and concentration), they turn blue. If projectile manipulation is okay, I wanted to add that it takes a huge toll on him physically and mentally, meaning if he overuses it, he may go insane. So, he doesn’t use it unless he needs it. Also, flying is hard to master.

When thinking he tends to put a finger or his hand onto his chin and go into his “thinking” expression (which makes him seem either even younger or even more like a girl). When he smiles, he sometimes closes his eyes and tilts his head to one side.

Most of the time one will not see him without a small smile on his face at least, and he hides his emotions under that smile, or a neutral expression. He accepts being labeled as “weird”. At first sight, he seems like a friendly and outgoing person. He likes to hide his true thoughts and feelings, and rarely do negative emotions come to his face. He is a gentleman and will act politely to anyone.

POV Color

Opal Academy Forever

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Saved, Cyclone, and accepted like last time, Galaxian. XD don’t worry, I’m not going to let this die again. 

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

misttiger110

Here’s my form, I’m pasting a few things from past OC’s into it, so it may not fit the format perfectly:

Name: Haylee Allen

*Nickname(s): Lee

Age (12-18): 14

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: She has grey blue eyes and light blonde hair. Her hair is long and she straightens it every morning, sometimes she ties it back in the summer. Her skin is slightly tanned from being outside often. Her build is rather athletic, and she is slightly stronger than most girls. Most of the time, she can be seen smiling and joking around.

Eyes: Grey-blue and bright. She often uses rose gold or silver eyeshadow.

Hair: Light blonde which would normally fall six inches past her shoulders. She often straightens it, ties it in a messy bun, or uses a ponytail if it becomes hot outside.

Skin: Has a light tan, and she has a few freckles along the bridge of her nose.

*Piercings/tattoos/scars: She has a small scar above her left eye from the time her and her BFF snuck out to play Pokemon Go at a public park at night, got scared by security, and ran off. She tripped and quite a few potty words came out in the process.

Clothes: She wears normally exercise/workout clothes. Running shorts and a t-shirt. Sometimes she wears slightly tattered jeans or jean shorts. If it’s cold, she wears a grey-blue South Lake Tahoe sweatshirt, or maybe her red Santa Cruz “lifeguard” sweatshirt. She almost never wears dark colors besides her exercise shorts or leggings, although she does have a puffy black jacket for the times when it gets really cold.

*Jewelry: N/A

Personality: Stubborn, loyal, helpful, and determined. She is also mischievous, the type of person to sneak out at night and explore an abandoned building. She’s brave, or maybe stupid depending on how you look at it. She’s more socially and street smart then she is school smart. Sarcasm and stupid humor are also two of her specialties. She is helpful to those who she likes and finds friendly, but those who she does not like get a taste of her sass.

Likes: Dogs, drawing, Netflix, those who are trustworthy and kind, stormy weather, her phone, her bari saxophone, and food.

Dislikes: Those who are not trustworthy or kind, bugs, the cold, not having food, bullies, and generally mean/rude people.

Phobias: The dark, grasshoppers, death, drowning, going 10 minutes without her phone, and being gossiped about.

One word to sum them up: Energetic

Power: Super speed (is it okay if it’s the same kind as the Flash? If not, I’ll go with lightning manipulation)

House: Amethyst

*Pet(s): A white retriever named Snowy

*Crush/shippable?: Open

Other: Opal Academy forever qween.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Accepte, Cyclone! Yeah, it’s fime if she has the same kind of power as The Flash or any existing hero, this isn’t particularly connected to anything else. 

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

aw hey, this is back! i kinda wanna change some things up, so is it cool if I save Jace (Gravity manipulation and Emerald house) and an Amethyst house boy who says he has mind control, but you can’t really be sure... (it’s illusions. he’s just a liar.

• Posted at:

Arial (with Andale)

This world’s never truly dark

Come together now

Let’s find a galaxy we can call

Home, and let’s vow

To never let the moon’s light cloud

cultist of hinanan and zur

SHSL Esper

Sure, as long as (if he actually does have it) it’s weak mind control. 

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

Name: William Amberick 

*Nickname(s): Will

Age (12-18): 16

Appearance

Eyes: Almond shaped, like his sister’s, but the color is silver. 

Hair: A dark brown color. 

Skin: Also tanned like his sister’s, but no freckles. 

*Peircings/tattoos/scars: Surprisingly, he has escaped any scars while being on this island, despite being one of the most reckless students.

Clothes: Ok, not bothering to do formal for him. Just casual cause I feel lazy at this moment. He wears a blue t-shirt with a picture of a bear on it for some reason, black sweatpants, and just normal sneakers. 

Personality

Likes: Will can often be found on the beach. He really likes being near the water, and most people are astonished that his power isn’t water control. He’s an exceptionally good sailor; he’ll take his friends out on an old family motorboat on the weekends. He also likes exploring the jungle. 

Dislikes: Will is anything but cautionary, but he hates seeing others make bad choices. He also greatly dislikes bullies. And formal events. And spinach. He is also impatient, so there’s that. 

Phobias: Aerophobia (fear of flying), pyrophobia (fear of fire). These are both VERY TOP SECRET. 

One word to sum them up: Brave. Or idiot. It depends on who’s talking. 

Power: Super strength

House: Emerald (it was pretty close to Amethyst, though) 

*Pet(s): None (yet)

*Crush/shippable?: None, feel free to ask 

Other: Will is Perri’s older brother. He’s also very tall. Opal Academy forever

Name: Perri Amberick 

*Nickname(s): None, but feel free to give her one

Age (12-18): 14

Appearance (this is how she normally looks, she can technically look however she wants)

Eyes: Perri’s eyes are almond shaped and amber colored. 

Hair: Perri’s hair is very thick, and extremely bright red. It reaches the middle of her back. She never pulls it back, though, and it often looks like she’s just been through a wind storm. 

Skin: Perri’s skin is tanned due to the amount of time she spends outside. She also has a great many freckles. 

*Peircings/tattoos/scars: Perri has several unexplained scars on her back. No one’s quite sure what happened to her. 

Clothes: 

CASUAL 

When nothing crazy’s happening or anything, Perri likes to just wear hoodies and jeans, normally the hoodie being pretty much any shade of purple. She’ll also be wearing her eye patch too, if course, and hiking boots. 

FORMAL

Perri despises formal events, but for a formal event, like a school ball (ooh, I should do that sometime) or something like that, she’ll wear a (sparkly!) purple dress that goes to about her ankles, out her hair in a French braid (for once) and an old family heirloom barrette in her hair. 

*Jewelry: Nope!

Personality

Likes: Perri is a prankster through and through. She likes to use her shapeshifting powers to confuse people. She also has a strange fascination for reptiles, which is why she has a pet snake. She is often studying mythology in the library. Have a question about mythology? Ask Perri. Egyptian, Greek, Norse, anything. 

Dislikes: Perri HATES heights. She has a fear of heights, actually, but she claims she’s just a bit uncomfortable around high areas. She absolutely hates people being picked on. She does prank people a lot, but she always makes sure they know that it’s just a joke. Unless she holds a grudge against them. She also dislikes misinformation. So, around her, either check about twenty times that you have your information right, or at least add I think on to the end of the sentence.

Phobias: Acrophobia (fear of heights), arachnophobia (fear of spiders), pupaphobia (fear of puppets) (it’s weird, I know)

One word to sum them up: Wild

Power: Shape-shifting 

House: Amethyst 

*Pet(s): She has a pet boa constrictor named Dragon (“He wants to be a dragon! Don’t judge him!...or me...”)

*Crush/shippable?: Sure, just ask 

Other: Perri is Will’s sister. Opal Academy forever

Im going to make some new forms later

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

Thumbnail avatar 2a6488a887

firecobra400

Name- Jay

Age- 15

gender- male

sexuality- doesn’t actually know ( or I just don’t )

appearance- black, spiky hair but suprisingly fluffy, usually wears a red hoodie, dark brown eyes, tanned skin, smooth skin ( why do you need to know that? ) usually wears rare dark brown pants, and normal shoes.

eyes- I said that.

hair- said that too

skin- you guessed it, I said that one also.

piercings and stuff- nope

clothes- I already said that..

jewelry- I don’t like that stuff.

Personality- funny- very funny.. very very funny... but also serious at times. Also very tricky. Very very tricky. ( that’s why I’m in the amethyst house )

likes- pranks and tricking people, also likes drawing, and doing stuff with people, like doing cooperative stuff. Just to make it straight he doesn’t like doing stuff by himself.

dislikes- doing stuff by himself, getting pranked on. ( that’s probably all )

phobias- the dark and ( idk if this is a phobia but... ) being pranked on

one word to sum them up- tricky ( or complicated ) ( am I right with this? )

power- intelligence ( if not intelligence, then fire )

house- amethyst house

pet- tamed snake

crush/shippable- yes- I am shippable...

other- has a different outfit when in amethyst house. Has a purple suit with black collar, black gloves with purple lines down the sides and black pants with purple lines down the side. Black shoes- just black shoes.

please tell me I’m right with this! Tell me if I’m wrong with anything..

• Posted at:

- fire -

its been a great time. I think I should make a real signature.

i do think I should leave early. But besides that- I think everyone should still be happy and to move on even If it hurts. Best of luck.

- fire -

Thumbnail avatar 0c77593b2c

thunderstormdragon584

Name: Alice

*Nickname:  Ali

Sexuality:  Lesbian

Appearance

Eyes:  Droopy and somewhat widened; they’re colored as honey brown and rimmed with dark chocolate.

Hair:  A deep auburn cut short as a pixie; it’s most often swept to the side (left).

Skin:  Decently pale, freckles run across her face and down her outer arms.

*Piercings/tattoos/scars:  She has a small black tattoo of a dragon on her right shoulder.

Clothes:  Black tank top, red hooded flannel, black shorts with a bow tied on the outer side of each leg and black 6-eye Doc Martens.  Alice also has a sleeveless flannel that is otherwise just like the one she wears more often, and is reserved for the middle of summer.  When painting, she wears basketball shorts and a T-shirt, and to a formal event she wears a knee length black knit dress, flats, and a pinched sleeve cropped jacket.

*Jewelry:  A black choker adorns her throat.  In the middle of the choker, a small red gemstone rests.

Personality

Likes: Alice fancies winter and spring, and loves to paint.  She tends to find the weirdest facts and often reads about mythology.

Dislikes:  She cannot stand those who are conceited and think they’re better than everyone else.  She also can’t handle when people complain about others pertaining to emotional problems.

Phobias:  Alice cannot be in the same room as a spider, bee, or wasp, and other bugs (excluding the beautiful butterflies and ladybugs) she tends to avoid in general.  She is also afraid of what others think of her and tends to let that eat her.

One word to sum them up:  Fickle

Power:  I don’t know what it’s called, but it’s essentially the creation of inklings, ranging from objects to creatures.  The ability can only span to a short medium distance before failing, and the creations can’t handle more than a few hits/uses.  India ink, a brush, and a sketchbook is required activate the ability.

House:  Sapphire

*Pet(s):  Alice has a tabby kitten named Ginger.  Accordingly, of course.

*Crush/shippable?:  Open

Other:  Opal Academy forever!  Alice's POV color will be maroon.

• Posted at:

Saemian

Cupcakes are muffins that believed in miracles.

Be a pineapple; stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.

Accepted both of you! (Fire, I don’t see how intelligence is a power, so probably the fire one)

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

firecobra400

Oh yeah... intelligence isn’t a power... so yeah! Fire!

• Posted at:

- fire -

i do think I should leave early. But besides that- I think everyone should still be happy and to move on even If it hurts. Best of luck.

- fire -

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

bookmark

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We all cry in mascara, it happens." ☾  

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

⦊ Character Design & World building

⦊ High Concentration of uwu

Bookmark

• Posted at:

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

firecobra400

is there enough people people to start the rp? If I’m wrong- because I didn’t scroll up and look

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

I’m going to start it when we get a few more people. 

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

firecobra400

Okie!

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

dreamtimecrow55

Name: Cyrill Phillip Harris

Nickname(s): Cy, CP, but usually he just goes by Cyrill.

Sexuality: Demisexual/Romantic. He’s not going to really have interest in anyone unless they become close friends first, but beyond that gender doesn’t matter to him.

Appearance: Cyrill is clearly of african descent, but has albinism. He is somewhat tall and lanky, but otherwise of an about average build. His posture is typically slightly tense and nervous, especially in places with a lot of people.

Eyes: He has light blue, round-ish eyes and light, very blond eyelashes. He has astigmatism (although that’s not something you can tell by looking), and poor vision. He wears contacts on a daily basis, and more occasionally wears his glasses. He usually keeps a pair of sunglasses on him for when he goes out in the sun, or enters a room with really bright lights.

Hair: He has very curly, light blond hair, styled in an undercut, usually with designs shaved into the back of his head. Other than that, he just lets it do kinda whatever it wants, and doesn’t try to make it do any certain thing, so it can be a little messy/unruly, especially due to its curly nature.

Skin: Extremely pale, basically paper white skin. All over his skin are large freckles. He is completely unable to tan and only gets sunburns, which can be pretty severe if he’s not careful.

Piercings/tattoos/scars: He has both a helix and forward helix piercing and usually wears small star shaped silver or planet themed earrings, or ones themed around his zodiac sign, pisces.

Clothes: He likes comfortable clothing, and usually wears a pair of grey or blue sweatpants in various shades. He usually wears either hoodies or cropped t-shirts/crop tops, usually with some sort of space aesthetic design. He wears white converse, which are in basically pristine condition because he’s rarely outdoors. If he absolutely must dress up for something, he usually would go with a light blue or white button up shirt, nice pants, probably in a brown/beige/khaki color, his one pair of nice shoes, and possibly a denim jacket so he doesn’t look too formal- if the situation seems fitting.

Jewelry: He wears a small black bracelet on his wrist with a chinese coin attached (i searched up coin luck bracelet and found the general idea of what it looks like, for reference). Sometimes he will wear a wire wrap necklace with a blue lace agate.

Personality: Cyrill is very reserved, and if he wasn’t so curious, he’d probably never leave his room. The thing is, he loves to search for new inspiration. He’s a very creative person, and really enjoys small details of things. He loves both to paint, sketch, and make jewelry, and really enjoys realism in his art, which usually translates to finding a quiet spot and working on a project for several hours. He’s very sweet, and enjoys a good one on one conversation but doesn’t like big groups.

Likes: Nighttime, staying up late and stargazing, reading bad fantasy novels, working on his art, comfy clothing, soft blankets, big hoodies, Dude (his pet- see below), space aesthetics, looking at art, crystals and their metaphysical properties, sea creatures, sweet foods, pasta.

Dislikes: Bright Light (he’s photophobic, so in bright light conditions he usually squints from the discomfort and often develops a headache), generally being outside in the daytime, being the center of attention, people looking at him for too long/staring, being asked about his albinism or it being pointed out in general,

Phobias: He has SAD (social anxiety), which mainly manifests in groups of people, so he tries to avoid them. Eye contact and walking into a room full of people all also cause him discomfort. This can range from just slight nervousness, uncertainty, and avoiding eye contact and conversation, to shaking, sweating, and stuttering/stammering to a near excessive degree. (To note, he is fine in general conversation, and can handle small group situations with only minimal difficulty, but it becomes more of an issue when he gets into big groups or more unfamiliar situations). He is also not necessarily afraid of the sun, but definitely avoids it. People with Albinism are more sensitive to skin cancer and that’s not something he wants to encourage by being out in the sun often.

One word to sum them up: Soft,,,

Power: He has the ability to communicate with magical creatures, but not normal animals. (as i’m assuming there are magical creatures in this world if not i’ll figure something else out) He can calm nervous and aggressive creatures by singing to them, and can understand their behavior/vocalizations as if they were speaking to him.

House: Ruby

Pet: A small Jin Chan (Money Frog) named very simply “lil dude” or just Dude.

Other: Opal Academy Forever

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

Accepte! (Yeah, there are mythical creatures, but only on the island. Most of them are dangerous and should never be approached, but the school keeps the less aggressive ones for various reasons). 

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

dreamtimecrow55

Thats what I figured would be the case ^^ 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

Name: Jason Moran

Nicknames: Space Jace, Jace

Sexuality: Says he’s straight. Probably isn’t.

Appearance~

Eyes: They're a light hazel with mostly brown but blue around the edges with scattered gold flecks, and are sharply upturned. In contrast to his hair, his eyelashes are short and light. 

Hair: It's a dark purple, with the left half flopping down over his eye while the right is spiked upwards. The roots are a light brown.

Skin: It's naturally tanned and covered in scrapes and bruises. Adventure waits for no man.

Clothes: Jace usually wears an open blue button-up over a red shirt and wrinkled jeans. Beat-up, old, Converse high tops that have seen better days. Sometimes he wears a bandanna with a space pattern around his neck.

Personality~

Likes: Gardening, space, nightcore, helping friends, drawing/doodling, the color purple, dogs.

Dislikes: The occult, things being crushed, any other types of music, bright lights.

Phobias: Claustrophobia and triskaidekaphobia (fear of the number 13.)

One word to sum them up: Passionate!

Power: He can reverse gravity in a small field around him. 

House: Emerald

Crush/shippable?: Open, and yes.

Other: Opal Academy forever! Purple PoV!

Name: Olli Wythene

Nickname(s): O, King of Liars, Ollie

Age: 13? He says it, but who trusts his word? Yup. He’s 13.

Sexuality: Nobody really knows. Presumably somewhat gay.

Appearance

Eyes: They’re the one thing that stays the same dark brown as they’ve always been.

Hair: It changes from day to day. It’s truly short, curly, and jet black.

Skin: He’s covered in band-aids, paint splatters, and dust yet somehow still looks drained of color.

Piercings/tattoos/scars: He has one piercing in his left ear, which is a small six-sided die. 

Clothing: Black jeans utterly destroyed at the knees, a faded character t-shirt, and a too-big-for-him jean jacket that's torn up and dirty. A newsboy cap he stole and old beat-up tennis shoes that the left sole is coming off of, and of course his black and white checkered scarf. Add a few varying shirts and pants into the mix and bam, that’s his style.

Personality~

Likes: Fizzy drinks, jokes, pranks, pop culture, cats, pARKOUR!

Dislikes: Liars, people who obsess over truth, intentionally hurting someone with a prank/joke, being left in the dark about important things.

Phobias: Being forgotten, dying alone, blood.

One word to sum them up: Mischievous. Or lying trash bag. Wait, that’s not one word.

Power: He claims it to be mind control. It’s actually illusions.

House: Amethyst!

Crush/shippable?: Open, take a chance with this gremlin.

Other: Opal Academy forever. Morally grey POV! Said he ended up in off-brand Hogwarts.

• Posted at:

Arial (with Andale)

This world’s never truly dark

Come together now

Let’s find a galaxy we can call

Home, and let’s vow

To never let the moon’s light cloud

cultist of hinanan and zur

SHSL Esper

Accepted, Arial!

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

dreamtimecrow55

up! 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar 78fd0cb33b

wolfwerewolf17219

Name: Heather SilverHeart

Nickname: Silv

Sexuality:thinks both are gross

Appearance

Eyes:Her eyes change depending on her mood

Hair: dirty blond hair that goes to her stomach. She usually has it in a ponytail and sometimes in a side braid

Skin: light skin, white (Sorry if that is offensive to anyone) Her muscles are torn and she is extremly fit and strong. She is stronger than most people she meets

*Peircings/tattoos/scars: She has a large scar that goes across her left hand. She is missing her pinky finger on her left hand.

Clothes: She wears black and blue workout cloths. But she usually wears a silver breastplate that goes to her waist. SHe has a pattern that looks like she has a necklace. She has silver armor for her legs too. She has a ranger cloak that conseals her in the shadows. She has ranger boots that make it impossible to make a noise with. She has a sword at her left waist and two throwing/saxe knives beside her sword. She then has a bow an arrow on her back. She then can summon deep dark black wings that she can fly very fast in. About 600 miles an hour

*Jewelry: None. For speacial occasions she will have amber earrings and a gold necklace with her anitials on it

Personality: She kind, caring, serious, confident, SERIOUS attitude problems, anger issues,she speaks her mind whethher you like it or not, brave, courage, loyal, puts other before herself.

Likes: practicing fighting, books, writing, sports,(She is a total tomboy) teh color blue and black, The movie the Hunger Games and the book

Dislikes:pink, dresses and skirts, homeowrk, school, not a big fan of teenagers, romace, kissing, hugging,

Phobias:What is that? Is it a pretend name?

One word to sum them up:What do you mean?

Power:Storm: She can control the elements of nature and is immune to the elements of nature.

House:Brave Emerald House

*Pet(s): Are mythical creaturs aloud? A phoenix named Amber but she perfers you not to call her "Pet". If no mythical creatures aloud a wolf named Terra

*Crush/shippable?: NOOOOO sorry, i am not a romacy person

Other: She loves soccer, football, and tenis. She is a tomboy at heart and is a big jock

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

With..BlackWing, Willin,Amber Eye, and..ugh my flipside Midnight

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

wolfwerewolf17219

Oh yeah sorry. Heather is 5'6. I hope my PoV goes through.....

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

dreamtimecrow55

@Darmidnight - A phobia is an extreme fear, basically. Like a fear of spiders is arachnephobia. You can look up phobias for examples or if you want exact names. 

The one word to sum them up is just the most basic description. Like if you had to pick one trait that was their most noticable. "tomboy" or "brave" or "reckless" or whatever, just to give example. 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

wolfwerewolf17219

Thanks!

Ok:

Phobia: to be PoVed

Word to sum it up: Brave

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

So, there are a few things. 

SilverHeart isn’t a very realistic last name. 

So, other than the island, this land is identical to earth. The only thing different is the island, where mythical creatures are. So, the eye thing is kind of a problem. 

And then, did you read the rules (sorry if that sounds sort of rude)? Your missing something in other, and students are only allowed one power. You make it sound as if she can control all of the elements of nature, which would technically be a lot. Just weather would be fine, but only one. Also, the wings technically counts as a power. Plus, the ranger clothes. That’s not very realistic. (And all these are a little bit OP)

Last thing, I find it pretty unbelievable that she uses all these medieval weapons. Just a knife would be fine or something, or one family heirloom sword or something, but all that? I have no idea how a 12 year old would find and learn to handle all of that. 

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

wolfwerewolf17219

Wait? Why wouldn't a kid be able to handle three weapons? I mean i do fencing and archery. But is everything supposed to be realsitic.. sorry i confused. You never said anything about you have to be realsitic. Also, Sword, knives, and bow an arrow aren't medival that much.....

Shoot right i forgot to put the Opal Acadamy forever. I read these things but i always forgot thoses things. Ok her eyes are green with golden specks in them. Her power is weather maputation(however you spell it lol).

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

misttiger110

@Darmidnight- I know I'm not Thunder, but realistically, a preteen wouldn't be able to use a bow, sword, and knives. Heck, the closest thing I've come to using a bow was shooting a plastic one at band camp, and I'm a teenager. Personally, I think not having the weapon advantage would also make the RP more entertaining, as it would allow for character development and make them seem more relatable and 'human' in a sense. Just a little something to think about :)

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

wolfwerewolf17219

ok, do you think it could be a sword and a bow an arrow because I DO BOTH OF THEM, Serioslly... as long as my like eight soccer practices a week, three tenis practices a week..... four games a week, a tenis tournament every other week...lol

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

It doesn’t have to be completely realistic, but it has to be to an extent. And fine, I’ll let her keep the bow and arrow and the sword. (And also, the pet pheonix is allowed, btw)

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

wolfwerewolf17219

so with the change of her knife and eyes is she accepted?

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

And the wings, yes. 

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

Alright guys, starter threads at /349519. But that doesnt mean you can’t turn in a form!

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Oh, I would love to join this but I will be off and on the next couple of weeks.  

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Name:Nicholas

*Nickname(s):Bandit 

Age (12-18):16

Sexuality:Straight

Appearance

Eyes:blue, with a mischievous glint in them

Hair:black, with the start of a mustache and beard

Skin:tanned

*Peircings/tattoos/scars:a few scars and bruises which he got from escaping people and getting into fights

Clothes:light gray shirt with a few tears varying in size, black pants, black sneakers with white laces

*Jewelry:

Personality

Likes:messing with people, making them mad, making them scared, (doing) jumpscares, acting, pranks, planning out his mischief before doing it, when others fall for his pranks, generally making mischief, getting attention, messing with generally everyone

Dislikes:when people don't fall for his pranks, making people sad, going through with a lethal threat, intentionally badly harming a person physically or mentally, kidnapping, doing kidnapping, not getting attention, not getting his way, taking sides

Phobias:claustrophobia

One word to sum them up:Nuisance

Power:Shapeshifting. He can shapeshift into anything and anyone, but this only lasts for 3 minutes until the headaches and dizziness kicks in. Furthermore, he has to observe a person and memorize their speech patterns, habits, quirks, etc. before he can convincingly pass off as them.

House:Amethyst

*Pet(s):a raccoon who helps him with his mischief and is named Rascal

*Crush/shippable?:None/Sure, if you want.

Other:Opal Academy Forever

He is also short for his age and has a mischievous smile normally.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Accepted, Lavender! (Lol I can totally see him and Perri getting into prank wars)

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

(@Thunder:Yeah, me too! lol

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

1 ,