Everyone knows that there's something out there that they don't know about, and sometimes, that's a good thing. You've seen a mythical being, and that creature wasn't exactly happy with you. That's where the MPP comes in. Unknown by anyone until they are needed, the Myhical Protection Program helps those in a spot who had seen these beings. They move to make them forgotten by the world, providing complete protection. Only problem: there's been a leak in the system. Someone inside has been giving out information to a mythical conqueror, and one by one the clients of the MPP have gone missing, along with one of the top members of the MPP. Will the conqueror be able to be stopped before it's too late?

Okay, that about sums it up! Now for the rules:

basic RP rule, like no OP or controlling, etc.

Shipping's fine, as long as it doesn't completely take over

try to be active, mainly because I don't want another RP of mine to die

Spots:

unlimited for the clients 

up to five for the members, excluding the missing one(that's mine)

one conqueror, but three working for him are fine

Form:

Remove parentheses, please

Name(first and last):

age(12+ for clients, 17+ for members):

role(client, member, etc.):

sexuality:

personality(likes, dislikes, flaws, neutrals, good, etc. no line describing):

appearance(height, body type, hair color, eye color, skin tone, basic outfit, etc.):

ship(optional):

anything else I need to know?:

Ill do mine once this goes through. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʟɪᴀʀ's ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ ᴛᴏᴏʟ"-ʀᴏʟᴀɴᴅ

#Haven86and3000+posts

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Ooh, save a client?

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

Saved!

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Save a member 

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

Saved!

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Stupid question, but before I fill out appearance 'n such, clients are things like naga's and stuff, right?

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Yes. They can be humans too, but mostly other things. Pretty much anyone that crossed the wrong side of the mythical bridge, so to speak. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Name: Kain Blue

Role: Client

Sexuality: Homoflexible

Personality: Kain is a people person and loves hugs. He's very loyal and cares about everyone. He does his best to be a people pleaser and thinks he's a burden. He's a little self conscious about how he looks and thinks he's stupid, which in turn makes him try and be an overachiever. He's scared of being forgotten and useless. Kain's a curious child and always has a question about something. As much as he loves being around people, he likes having his quiet time. He loves animals.

Appearance(height, body type, hair color, eye color, skin tone, basic outfit, etc.): Kain has extremely pale skin and short white hair. He usually has dark circles under his eyes from staying up at night, and his eyes are emerald green. His lower half is similar to an ivory ball python and is twice as long as his torso. Kain slouches a little, but if he (stands?) up straight, he's about 5'4... Not the tallest Naga in the world. He's also not the most fit, being a little bit of a twig as far as human muscles go. He wears a forest green short sleeved shirt and a hoodie; you can usually see him with a backpack. 

Ship: Open

Anything else I need to know?: He's a Naga. 

Please let this through!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Accepted!

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

Mongoose

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

Up

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 2643b4da53

warriorishtar3

Name:Aria Storm

Role:Unknown

Sexuality:Straight

Personality:Kind,nice,brave.

Apperance:White ctiton,with a criclet around her head,deep scar on her left arm,gray eyes,black hair,white wings on her back,tan skin,4'3

Ship:open

Other:eyes change depending on mood

• Posted at:

InuYasha

lets duel!!     :)

Demon-evil side

@warriorishtar3, there's a few things wrong with your form. First, I need a role to accept it. Second, you can't have only good traits, and I prefer you don't just list them. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 2643b4da53

warriorishtar3

ok but im NOT going to redo it 

• Posted at:

InuYasha

lets duel!!     :)

Demon-evil side

You just have to edit a few things, is all. Otherwise, I'm afraid I can't accept your form

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

Up

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 6bf20a1968

bookishunicorn121

Save a (female) member!

-Unicorn

• Posted at:

Unicorn

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |            

Triplets:Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Candycorn/pony 

Best Friends:Bracha, Jin, Fiona, Rune,Cain

3/30/18

Saved!

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 48c2f7bb36

angelartemis333

save one for me plz!

• Posted at:

InuYasha/flipside-Ragnerok

YU-Gi-OH!!!!!!!! ITS TIME TO DE.DE.DE.DE.DE,DUEL!!!!!!!

Saved!

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Can you save two members?

(also, do supernatural count as mythical?)

• Posted at:

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

dragonwolf4753

Name(first and last): Elyssa Seraph Cohen

role:member

sexuality: Straight

personality: Elyssa has dealt with a lot of problems in her life and every obstacle in her way is just another problem for her to overcome. She uses her past experiences to make her stronger and continue to fight to live another day. She’s very smart and clever, using her resources that are around her and values teamwork and cooperation with everything. Elyssa stays away from others and gives people a sort of cold shoulder sometimes, giving a solo type to her. Elyssa has many secrets and she doesn’t mind lying to protect others. Now, there are some who can get under that cold shoulder and be friends with her and she won’t say it out loud but she cares a lot about her friends and considers each of them to be family. When she’s irritated, she often will leave a room to calm her head. She’s known to be blunt and have a cynical attitude towards those who are irritating to deal with. She has good tricks up her sleeves and can be quick cunning when needed. When in fights or arguments, she always has a calm, collective head and barely anyone can rial her up. Elyssa would be considered a genius for all the supernatural problems she has solved due to her interesting strategies and hardworking sense of honor. She has a preference for being alone outside in the night and likes to describe herself as nocturnal. She has unconventional ways of moving around buildings, often preferring to enter through the window or through a balcony rather than through the door. She has a bit of an indomitable fortitude and aura, a wolf thing, and quick-minded, along with being inventive and a great problem solver. She’s a great fighter due to her wolf side and is unbeaten at a fight. 

appearance: Elyssa has ash blonde hair with dark blue dye on the edges. Her hair length is rather long, like halfway through her back and is usually in a basic fishtail or Faux Fishtail. Elyssa has has odd, purple colored eyes and has slightly toned skin. Elyssa has a strong, somewhat muscular build but you can't really tell unless she takes off her shirt or is wearing a swimsuit.She's around the height of 5'10" and 121 lbs, so despite her height, she's very light. Elyssa has a large scar that stretches across her back from her left shoulder down to her right hip. She also had two scars, slightly faint, on her right arm towards the middle of the arm. And has a very fair scar above her left eye which is small and hard to see. She also had two scars, slightly faint, on her right arm towards the middle of the arm. There a star like scar on her lower right abdomen area.  Elyssa's seen wearing a mix of a green/gray tank top which is slim fitting toward her and goes past her hips by two inches, fitting nicely. Typically, over the tank top is a faded white t-shirt with rips on the edges and smudge marks from dirt and whatnot. And a pair of smokey gray pants tucked into black combat boots. She has an upper body harness made out of a dark leather that only covers the collar bone area and the back/shoulders. (Think Minho's from the Maze Runner) On top of everything, she wears an olive green military shirt jacket which she leaves unbuttoned and hanging loosely on her. She has a gun holster on her right thigh and usually has a dark green messenger bag on her right side which carries her items and a spare change of clothes. She likes any clothing that's military style or something she can easily throw on if she needed to run.

Likes: enjoys parkour/ free running, playing chess or any type of card game, sword fighting, ridding horses, playing the violin or saxophone, doing a bit of airsoft, swimming, and even going walking in nice quiet forests at night where she can think to herself. Sleeping, ditching important meetings/classes, sleeping or dozing off on roofs/tree, being one of the difficult people. 

Dislikes: Crowded places/rooms, really bright or super hot places (the cold is more her style), people giving her ridiculous orders, overall those who question her strageties, people who question her loyalty, horror films, fake acting, when someone else other than her is using sarcasm, reality tv, texting (she rather call), golf, any werewolf thing such as wolfsbane, electricity, etc. 

ship: Already being shipped with Jekson

anything else I need to know?:Elyssa was born into a very happy childhood, her family cared for her and her siblings loved her. She was the fifth youngest of the family, second to last as their was five other siblings (Jackson-19 John-17 Eric-17(twins) Ryker-14 Elyssa-10 and Archer-9). But like all things, happiness doesn't last forever. When Elyssa was ten, her house caught on fire and her family burned to death due to not being able to get out in time. Elyssa was the only one who hadn't died from the flames or the smoke, only that her brother John had saved her and died due to it. Elyssa was taken to the hospital quickly after when firefighters came to the scene and couldn't stop crying, screaming her brother's name. It took Elyssa three days to realize what had happened was the truth and that her family was gone. Police reports say it was an accident but Elyssa never believed the statements. Elyssa didn't have any grandparents or aunts but she did have one uncle named uncle Silas. However, her parents never allowed any of them to meet him and would never mention his name if needed. She was intrusted to a family friend instead, Dr. Deaton, a vet at a local animal clinic and dear friend to the Warner family. She was raised with him for four years, guiding her to live a happy life. Elyssa was a rebellious child though and went to find her uncle who was in Hawaii enjoying some sunshine. Elyssa and her uncle had a ‘heart to heart’ about her family history and he was shocked to see that she was alive. Her uncle Silas eventually gave up since he was slightly outmatched and the two had a small understanding before Elyssa left back for home. 

-Elyssa is supernatural, slightly different than a mythical being. Mythicals and supernaturals have a little rift against each other since there was a small war that lasted thirty years a while back (the supernaturals kinda won but they decided that to give a truce right before they crushed the mythicals) It's been over 400 years but mythicals sort of hold a grudge towards them which is why Elyssa doens't like to announce what she is. She's a crossbreed. Born in a werewolf family but later gotten bitten by Shunka Warak’in which gve her not so normal powers and is basically the most powerful werewolf of all time (her eyes glow purple instead of yellow or blue and is an ultimate alpha) She can fully transform into a wolf which is very rare for werewolves. She was originally in Jek's pack but later when she turned into a Warak'in she became an Alpha and made her own pack as well made up of her friends like Jek's. Technically, she's still apart of Jek's pack but in title she has her own pack (made up of three people - Milo :a bitten werewolf, her beta - Marcus : born werewolf/kamina hybrid - and Lyra : a banshee). Temporairly joined forces with Jek at one point before returning to two separate packs. 

Name: Jekson (people call him Jek) Jefferson Yaren

role: Member

personality: Though Jek had a bout of immature teenage behavior during his first few years of high school, his time as a Werewolf caused his personality to shift to one that is much more compassionate, selfless, and kind. In fact, it was, in part, due to his strength of will, his virtue, and his ability to retain his humanity even after becoming a Werewolf that allowed him to ascend to the rare rank of an Alpha, something that usually only occurs in the Werewolf world once every century at most. Jek  struggled greatly in controlling his lycanthropy during the first few months after he was turned, but with time and experience, he was able to find an anchor that allowed him to remain in human form on full moons and even supermoons without involuntarily transforming. Despite all the power he wields as a True Alpha, he is uncomfortable with flaunting his power over others, even to defend himself at times, using only the smallest amoutn fo strength when possible to fight. Jek is a very well mannered young man, who is determined to overcome anything that gets in his way. He will not let his friends or family get hurt. Jek is protective and takes desperate measures when necessary. He cares about the life and refuses to turn his back on humans or his species.

Likes: Running, field hockey, swimming (he's a swimmer), camping, he's a lifeguard at a summer camp during summer in the mountains, not being alone, his friends (Elyssa, Jackson, and Connor maybe more), solving problems, being a normal teenager, going to parties, his crush on Elyssa which he doesn't have the guts to tell her about it. 

Dislikes::Derek getting into his personal life (his werewolf brother of a friend), cold air, wolfsbane, electricity, a Lunar Eclipse, vampires since they can be pains in the neck, he doesn't exactly like the super natural even though he's supernatural now.

appearance: Thin Hair Spiky Top (if you look it up on google, in All section, the first thing in images below is what his hair looks like)- soft to the touch. Roughly 6'1" and has a semi well built build, rather muscular since he runs every morning. He tends to wear simple, casual clothes such as boot-cut jeans, henley or v-neck shirts in neutral colors, a black leather jacket, and boots. Has three black band stripes on his upper forearm that is typically hidden by the sleeve of a shirt. He's also notable for having a black celtic symbol of brotherhood tattooed between his shoulder blades as a sign to remember that he had once been apart of a pack and left. He has two burn scars on his left leg, two small claw scars to the right, above his right eye, and a small bullet scar on his right hip.

ship: Has a crush of Elyssa and has been best friends with her for six years. (saved their home town, Sterling, four years straight from supernatural threats and hunters.)

anything else I need to know?:He's an alpha of the Yaren Pack. (contains Jennifer - a nephilim, Esme - a ghost that can transform into human form, Leo- Jek's first bitten beta, James-dhampir, Ethan- Bashee (one of the only known male banshees), Asher - has a Bennu spirit in him, Ronan- a werewolf (bitten but not by Jek), Elyssa (formerly), and Tom- human and was possesed by an evil spirit at one point). 

I will have some of their pack mates be cameos once in awhile but not a lot.

Only one other member knows what they are and is cool with them being supernaturals.

Supernaturals aren't mythical beings. mythical beings are almost alwyas born as one while supernaturals are usually turned or changed into them. And superntaural are usually more powerful. 

• Posted at:

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Saved!(yes, supernatural counts as mythical)

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

save a client and a member please

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Forum bro: Tiger

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

We're all under the upper hand

#NKT

Saved!

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

brownlynx107

Name: Jack (is it ok if he has no last name?)

role: Client

personality: He’s not bipolar, exactly, but he can go from earnest and caring to scornful and cold in the blink of an eye. He has a sharp tongue and loves being snarky. He likes making people he likes happy, though. Doesn't have a lot of confidence, and not a lot of patience either. 

appearance:He’s average height but skinny and fast, with incredibly pale skin and light gray eyes. On top of his messy, spiky, tufty, blond hair he has a thin circlet of silver, barely thicker than a wire. He always wears a white shirt and basketball shorts or faded skinny jeans. Huge wings sprout from behind his shoulders, pure white with the palest tinge of blue at the tips. 

ship: open, just ask 

anything else I need to know?: He's a prince angel, if that isn't obvious

member coming in later

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

#NKT

dragonwolf4753

Oof sorry, i decided it would add more character development to have supernatural and mythical creatures different since most mythical creatures are born as one and supernaturals aren't always born as them. It will also make the group as a whole have to learn to get over their differences. 

Also, sorry for the wall of text above^^

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar ab797b30ea

misttiger110

Could a client be a person possessed by a demon? If so, save a client!

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

If there are any member slots left, save one

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

Proud  Christian

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

Client saved!

@topaz, there happens to be one left. Saved!

@seeker, accepted. How you can put in so much detail amazes me. I like the difference better than what I had in mind. :)

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

dragonwolf4753

Dunno, guess I have magical properties or something *shruggles*

• Posted at:

misttiger110

Name: Jacklyn (Jackie) Ira, and the demon she is possessed by is named Tenebris Umbra (Latin for "dark shadow")

Role: Client

Sexuality: Undecided

Personality: Jackie is loyal and determined, and often used jokes to lighten up serious situations. However, she is also rather stubborn, arrogant, and egotistical. These traits are amplified by the demon she is possessed by, but she tries to channel them into her humor and bravery. She can have a bit of a hard time taking things seriously, and is a bit of a rebel. This, of course, is one of the reasons she was chosen by this specific demon, who she is now besties with.

Jackie likes rainy weather, animals, hanging out with friends (she is rather social), and her phone. She doesn't like spiders, being alone, or YT Rewind 2018.

Appearance: She is about 5'7", and she is an average weight for her height. Her hair is dark blonde and dyed light blue at the tips, and is naturally straight and long. She often ties it in a messy top-bun, but will also tie it in a ponytail if she is exercising or doing something which would require physical exertion. Her eyes were grey-blue, but one of them is now bright red because of Tenebris.

Her skin is slightly tan from being outside often (she used to be on the school track team and played basketball), and she has a small splash of freckles across the bridge of her nose. Below her left eye, she has a thin scar from back when her and Tenebris would be fighting for control over her body, and Tenebris had sent a saxophone flying at her face. She often wears casual clothes of various colors, and they tend to be on the trendy side.

Ships: Open

Anything else: She can manipulate shadows and blend in with the darkness, and she has telekinesis. Although, the telekinesis can be rather hard depending on what she is using it for.

And a quick backstory; Jackie- She was basic until she was playing the cat scratch game at 3:00AM (a game where you summon a demon at night and it scratches you) with some of her friends at a sleepover. She got a bit more than a scratch, and over the next few days, her and Tenebris fought for control of her body. Eventually, they both learned that they were similar and formed a balance. They learned how to work together, and were helped out by the MPP (if that is okay).

Tenebris- Down in demon land, she was always slightly younger than most of the other demons, a bit of a misfit (she was a teenage demon). She was more laid back, funnier, and wanted out of it. Jackie opened a gateway for her to get out while playing that game, and Tenebris made a break for it. She needed a host to stay in the human world for a long amount of time, and went to Jackie. There was something that had drawn her to Jackie, and after their rough patch, they bonded (physically and mentally).

Now, of course, her and Jackie are one being and have a combined personality/powers.

This is what Tenebris looks like when she's not possessing anyone: She has the head of a teenage girl with long, black hair and a streak of light blue (the same shade as Jackie's tips). Sprouting out of her hair, she has two red fox ears. Her teeth are sharp and pointed, and her eyes are bright red. Her skin (well, the skin that is human) is deeply tanned, and appears pitch black when she wants it to be. Her legs are horse legs, and her arms are covered in russet fur. Her fingers are tipped with sharp claws, and she has black and red dragon wings sprouting out of her back. Her tail is also that of a dragon, and black with red spikes.

Most often, she will dress with dark clothes, such as a black hoodie and dark grey sweatpants.

And like I said, she can appear as completely black whenever she wants.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Accepted! I'll do mine later today

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

dragonwolf4753

Le bump

• Posted at:

misttiger110

Yeet

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

brownlynx107

Name: Teddy Davis

role: member

sexuality: Bi

personality: Teddy is an overwhelmingly shy person who can not do any sort of public speaking. He's very socially awkward and upon meeting new people he'll be shy and nervous, and stutter a little. He has a temper and is quick to fight, which is bad because he's not the most confrontation loving person ever. On the good side, he's really generous and is the kind of person to give you all of their lunch if they forgot theirs at home.

appearance: Straight, messy, tufty dark brown hair that he pulls in front of his eyes. He has creamy skin and a few freckles, an average build and height for a 17 y/o, but he has periwinkle coloured eyes. He has a bomber jacket he usually wears with a gray shirt, jeans and beat up sneakers.

ship: open, just ask

anything else I need to know?: nope

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

#NKT

dragonwolf4753

Yote

• Posted at:

Oh goodness. So much for me getting in my forms. Sorry guys! 

@arl, accepted!

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

Okay, I'm going to be gone most of the day, but I'll try to get mine in. 

We have three members now, so we need two more before we start. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

brownlynx107

yay

• Posted at: