Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

I'm rather bored and none of my role-plays I've joined have updated currently so while I wait for them, I thought it would be interesting for people to give me some ideas and I'd turn them into characters/gang members.

Now, how does one do this? It's really simple, all you gotta do it fill out this short form down below and I do all the magic for you. 

If you aren't happy with the final product, please do complain and critique the chartacter since why not? 

Also, if you leave anything blank, I'll just fill it in as I go. Now let's see how many I get and I'll try to do them in a timely manner but quality over quanitiy is always key.

Form: (You don't have to fill out the whole thing)

Name:

Perferred Species:

Anything else?:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar 2a6488a887

firecobra400

Wat is a perferred species?

• Posted at:

- fire -

its been a great time. I think I should make a real signature.

i do think I should leave early. But besides that- I think everyone should still be happy and to move on even If it hurts. Best of luck.

- fire -

Thumbnail avatar c211b3bc0e

blizzardmaster16

Name: Jeks Wolf

Species: Hybrid (Werewolf and whatever else you want to add in there)

Other: Male and straight please.

• Posted at:

-Luxis-

King of the winds

Rubyn|Silverpaw|Aulumi|Echo|Frosty|Mystical|Kellio|Mavis|Willie|Quail

Bang, shots fired

Pain is what you desire

The pen is mightier than the sword

If history is dead and gone

dragonwolf4753

@Fire, perferred species is a race or species you want your character to be (E.g. wereanimal or human)

• Posted at:

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar f04ec13a2d

catamber1354

Name: Sahara Winds

Preferred Species: Horse shapeshifter

Other: The horse is a sassy palomino. (In other words, my horse in a nutshell.)

• Posted at:

Forget all this stuff that I usually put here. The forums are ending so no one cares what's supposed to be here.

But this is what I want you all to remember: Be kind. You will have everything in life if you are kind.

Love you all.

~Windsong <3

Thumbnail avatar 6acbbf2212

wolffangs4208

Who wants to create a new role-play?

• Posted at:

shadowfang  the shadow assassin

I am currently an alpha with no mate or pack every night I sing to the moon my lonely sorrows  I will take you in and make you a warrior

Thumbnail avatar 6acbbf2212

wolffangs4208

Please join my supernatural school role-play it's kinda dieing as an infant

• Posted at:

shadowfang  the shadow assassin

I am currently an alpha with no mate or pack every night I sing to the moon my lonely sorrows  I will take you in and make you a warrior

dragonwolf4753

@Luxis

Name: Jeks (Short of Jefferson) Wolf

Bio: Jeks is a male werewolf and mage hybrid. He was born human and gifted the ability to see magic from a dying Mage he found in a back alley way, who gave him the gift of sight due to Jeks hope to try and save him. Jeks is roughtly 23 years old, turning 24 in just a few months. He has golden blonde hair with darker roots, bright blue eyes, tanned skin, and angular shoulders that give him a good sense that he can handle himself. Standing roughly around the height of 6'2" and 129 lbs. Jeks works out regularly and can be seens in his muscules he's worked ahrd to get over the years. On the lower right side of his stomach he has a pack tattoo symbol in black that was burned into him when he joined a pack (since werewolves can heal). The tattoo repersents the symbol called 'breath of life' in Egyptian hieroglyphs. He also has four claw shaped scars on his pack that refused to heal properally and instead turned into scars since they were caused by an Alpha. Jeks typically wears anything he can find or grab. When turned, Jeks can fully transform into a five foot long dark gray wolf with bright yellow eyes. His eyes are yellow since he never took the life on an innocent.He's rather couragous and brave when giving the chance to prove himself but he likes to stay low and not draw attention to himself. he was once considered a party animal and knows how to play football and hockey. he's very kind and thoughtful when towards others and he enjoys company. 

Background: Jeks was eleven when he was walking home from school, living in the city of New York City, he passed down an alley way as a short cut to his home. Along the way, he walked by another alley way and saw a young man, roughly in his early twenties, crawling towards a set of boxes. Seeing blood, Jeks did what any normal eleven year old would do, he paniked. Jeks quickly grabbed his phone from his pocket and called 911, saying a made bleeding and was maybe dying. He ended the call before quickly rushing to the man and pulled otu his sweatshirt to stop any bleeding. However, the young man turned to Jeks and with a shaky hand, he smiled weakly before wiping his thumb across Jeks' forehead. jeks was startled and watched as the man's eyes turned glassy and died in front of him. The cops came and found him dead with Jeks sitting there, confused and lost. Jeks was asked questions but since there was no evidence that he killed the man, he was set free. (That and the man had been stabbed by a giant jagged piece of glass)Jeks continued to feel weird the rest of the week before finally realizing something different, he could see monsters during the day when he finally left the house after five days of being in his room. Jeks later met a Druid Emissary  who helped him adjust to the sights of the magically and supernatural and also taught him a small amount of spells in case anythign would attack him. Later, when Jeks turned 15, he was bitten by an Alpha werewolf and was later recruited into the pack. Jeks was given the tattoo as a sign of faithfulness and a symbol that the pack was a breath of life and always came first before all things. The Alpha however was killed by another pack mate around when Jeks was 17 and Jeks decided to leave the pack while half the packs were either killed since they disagreed on the leadership or sided with the new Alpha. Jeks has ever sense been a rogue and living happily with no pack. He doesn't have a lover since the pak taught him relationsips always cause confusion. 

@Wingsong

Name: Sahara Winds

Bio: Sahara is a Horse shapeshifter, different from a werehorse. Unlike werecreatures, Sahara wasn't bitten by a werehorse, instead she was gifted the ability due to a Magik (Like a Mage but they use older magic rather than newer spells and follow old rules for magic). Around the age of 16, Sahara can turn into a Palomino, and a sassy one too. Sitting around the height of 5'7" and 113 lbs, Sahara isn't all that athletic despite being a fiesty horse that enjoys running in fields during the night. She has dark brown eyes and pale blonde hair typically in slight curls and hanging down just reaching her shoulders. When she's busy or focused on an activity, she'll put it up in a pony tail to keep it out of ehr face. She has a few freckles dotted along the fornt of her face and the bridge of her nose. With pale lips that often are turned into a sassy smile, Sahara is considered very sweet and kind even though she can be a pain sometimes. She's rather brave and adventrous when giving a challenge and she hates when people lie. She smells fear and doesn't like it when someone knows what she is but she flauts about beign able to shapeshift around her fellow friends that she trusts. She has a native indian arrows smybol (A small line with three arrow marks on the left as for the feathers and a acute on the tip) tattoo is placedjust above her shoulder blades on her neck (placed directly in the middle). The tattoo repersents the spell symbol used to make her a shapeshifter and glows when she uses her power. Sahara typically wears loose clothing that doesn't drag her down. Consisting of a light jacket, running shoes, shorts, and a t-shirt or tank top. 

Backstory: Sahara was nine when she had lung cancer and her mother didn't know what else to do when her daughter was dying. To save her daughter, she called a friend who turned her to another friend who said eh could save her daught but at a cost. Sahara's mother agreed without question and Sahara magically got better, the side effect She was given the ability to shapeshift into a horse. At first, Sahara couldn't control the shapeshifting but overtime, she learned to use her power with the help of a druid Emissary and the druid taught ehr also self control and how not to fear her new found power. Sahara sometimes takes her power and uses it to shut people up when being challenged to races and could eb considered cheating but she doesn't mind. 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 29f5a0b9df

amberpegasus203

Name: Nevis J.

Preferred Species: Human

Anything else?: Male and of African American descent. About 5'11.

• Posted at:

Raven Tsakaryn

~est. April 2014~

Oh, how I've missed you, my friend...

Time has changed us both.

But deep down, our hearts remain the same.

So, no matter where life takes us, remember...

dragonwolf4753

@Shadowfang, please don't adverise on posts that aren't yours, it's rude and plainly disrespectful to those around you. 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Name: Rien Morel

Perferred Species: Anything with magic, really. I noticed I was lacking in that department with my characters.

Anything else?: He's Belgian. I would prefer him to have a darker tone, but I'm sure anything you come up with will be good :)

• Posted at:

ʟʏs ʀʙʟ ʀɪs ɪs ʜʀ, ʙʜɪɴ ʜ ʀ, ɪɴ ʜ ɴx ʀ; ʙ ɪ ʜ ʟs ʜ ʏ. ʀʜs ɪ ʜ ɴʟʏ ɪsʟɪ ɪ. /ɪɴ

amberpegasus203

Name: Nevis Julian

Anything else?: Male. African American. Around 5'11 or so.

Mods, please let this pass!

• Posted at:

Raven Tsakaryn

~est. April 2014~

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

Name: Essence Mévouirac

Perferred Species: Their name is kinda suited for either a tiefling, fae, or elf kinda character, but really im here for anything 

Anything else?: mmnn nope dont think so 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We all cry in mascara, it happens." ☾  

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

⦊ Character Design & World building

⦊ High Concentration of uwu

amberpegasus203

Name: Nevis Julian

Anything else?: Male. African-American. Occasionally travels with a selkie and a supernaturally-empowered teen. By far the most optimistic of the aforementioned traveling group.

Mods, please let this pass!

• Posted at:

Raven Tsakaryn

~est. April 2014~

dragonwolf4753

@Shadowfang, it's rude to pop into other threads and advertise, just letting you know before someone really gets annoyed.

• Posted at:

amberpegasus203

Name: Nevis Julian

Perferred Species: Human 

Anything else?: Male, of African American descent. Travels with a selkie and a magically-empowered teen. Occasionally amazed by the supernatural occurences he witnesses.

• Posted at:

Raven Tsakaryn

~est. April 2014~

dragonwolf4753

That was weird, my posts are coming in really late :I me confused. Anyone else having this problem??

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 42967d5310

amberdolphin1210

Name: Crisantha

Perferred Species: Human with powers(No werewolves or vampires please)

Anything else?: Loves singing.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Thumbnail avatar f04ec13a2d

catamber1354

That's really cool!

• Posted at:

Forget all this stuff that I usually put here. The forums are ending so no one cares what's supposed to be here.

But this is what I want you all to remember: Be kind. You will have everything in life if you are kind.

Love you all.

~Windsong <3

Name: Wendelyn meerborn 

preferred species: centaur

anything else?: not that I can think of

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʟɪᴀʀ's ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ ᴛᴏᴏʟ"-ʀᴏʟᴀɴᴅ

#Haven86and3000+posts

dragonwolf4753

@Lycus

Name: Rien James Morel

Bio: Rien is a 22 years old male with an Inkanyamba spirit inside of him. Sitting around 5’10” and 130 lbs, Rien has a strong built due to his constant practices from the rowing team at his college. He has dark brown hair with lighter high lights toward the tips of his hair. His hair is always cut short and combed to the side, giving him a clean look. His face is always clean shaven and has sparkling white teeth it’s almost too white. He has dark blue eyes with flecks of gray in them that seem to almost shine when in the dark or near water. Rien’s mother side is white and from Belgium while his father was from Africa, making him half Black half Belgian. His skin is a mix of a warm undertone, natural, and a neutral undertone, sand color. Rien has two small cut scars on his lower calf of his left leg and has a shark bite on his right arm that healed five years ago. When transformed into Viper, he’s a gigantic, winged eel the color of a rustic Prussian blue with faint darker blue stripes along his back. He has a voracious appetite which is controlled as long as Viper can eat every few days. He feeds on fish mostly but anything alive will do. During brutal storms, Viper gets annoyed/irritated and also very hyper and often urges Rien to swim in the ocean during this. He has large, very sharp and pointy teeth and light gray eyes. 

Background: Born and raised as a normal human, Rien lived like any other kid in his block in Australia before turning ten and moved to America, since he was born there. When moving to America, his family decided to take a short trip to Hawaii, the big island. Rien was like any kid and when he saw a surf board, he knew he had to try it. As he was surfing, a creature the size of a giant worm came under his board. At first, Rien didn’t notice the shadowy creature in the depths below and kept surfing. As he was riding a wave, a shark came out form the water, biting his right arm and causing him to scream before being pulled under. While every other visitor ran out of the water for their safety, Rien was fighting for his life. Just when everything seemed hopeless, a creature that resembled a giant eel bit the shark into two and gulped it down right in front of Rien’s eyes. Since there was so much blood in the water and the waves crashing above, onlookers from the shore couldn’t see what was going down under the water. The giant eel like monster swam slowly up to Rien and Rien froze, feeling scared out of his mind as he would later tell officals when in the hospital. The eel swam away, but not before leaving two small slashes on his calf. When lifeguards finally got on scene, they managed to grab Rien and take him into a nearby hospital. Rien was in a three day coma before coming out and when he looked into a mirror, he saw the eel monster next to him and caused him to run out of the hospital, away from the image. He somehow came to the shore of the attack a few days ago and a weird sensation for him to touch the water overcame him. The eel materialized out from his leg and slither up to face Rien, still attached to him like magic. The Eel introduced himself as Inkanyamba named Viper. Viper explained to Rien that he was dying due to not having a creature to feed on and reside in. He and Rien came into an agreement that he wouldn’t come out unless Rien was in trouble or if he was too hungry to wait. After that day, Rien and Viper became friends and Rien would transform into Viper when near the ocean and feed off of large fish and sharks. He and Viper have an understanding with one another and often find themselves talking a lot in their minds since that’s how they communicate if Viper doesn’t transform out of the flesh. Viper can’t transform off from Rien until he finds another suitable host or human to take control of and since Rien doesn’t want Viper to pop out when normal people are around him, they often talk to each other in the mind. Viper can also help Rien by controlling his movements when he’s in trouble. 

• Posted at:

unicornwolf33

Wow! I love that! Thank you so much! This was exactly what I was looking for 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 78fd0cb33b

wolfwerewolf17219

Form:

Name: Darmidnight

Perferred Species: She is a Powery. A Powery is a kid with wings that are incredible at fighting and they have powers. She has the power of storm. POwerys have unlimited speed and strength

Anything else?: She has a serious attitude and bad anger issues, but she is brave, loyal, trustworthy, confident, courage,and can be kind.

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

With..BlackWing, Willin,Amber Eye, and..ugh my flipside Midnight

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

unicornwolf33

@Seeker: Yeah, I think it was happening to everyone on the message board. I was afraid my post hadn't gone through.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

(Emil, maybe?? something to do with lasers)

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Thumbnail avatar 2d6566021e

misttiger110

Name: Shayana Soror

Species: You pick

Anything else: This qween is left handed

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

dragonwolf4753

@Lycus, I forgot to add his personality in the bio which is why it was a tad short. 

Updated Bio: Rien is considered very upbeat and funny when around others. He enjoys being with friends, having a good time, and not killing people. He doesn't like it when Viper tries to kill people or animals for that matter which gives him a sense of compassion towards others. Rien is also very kind-hearted and overall a kind soul. He does have a slight temper to those who don't respect his boundries. But, Rien is very thoughtful when it comes to other people and enjoys solving problems that haven't been solved. He's best friends with a Werewolf and a Kelpie so he understands how hard it can be to keep secrets from others which you love. 

@Reve

Name: Essence Joyce Mévouirac

Bio: Essence is a female born and raised in England, Europe. Turning 16 in the spring, she’s a young half breed of an elf. Unlike most elves, she’s only part elf due to her upbringing past of her parents, one who’s half elf while the other is fully human. She has rose gold colored hair that’s wavy and rests towards the middle of her back if not in a braid or pony tail. Slightly pointed ears which the tips are a slight orange color, her skin has a warm tone to it even though it’s very light. Towards the nose, edges of the eye, and sides of her face have a tint of orange or gold that give her a look almost like she’s glowing from the inside. Essence has brown eyes the color of milk chocolate. Her right eye is slightly lighter than the left. She likes to wear makeup, typically reds, light browns, or orange to match her complexion. She adores eye shadow and finds it fun to go shopping only to buy certain odd colors like yellow or green. Essence has a spiral pattern running down the back of her spine, from the edge of her neck down to her butt basically. The spiral pattern glows when she’s either in danger or using her elf magic that she has no control over (See background for more information). Around the height of 5’6” and 109 lbs, Essence is almost too light for her age. She has barely any muscle or fat for that matter and could be considered all skin and bones by some. However, despite how skinny she is, she like to wear flowery dresses that flow in the wind and black combat boots that clearly don’t go well. She loves flowers and nature in general and often finds herself in gardens rather than in school like any normal high school student her age. Essence is considered extremely shy and quiet. She doesn’t talk a lot around others but she enjoys friendly conversations with others if they express an interesting topic. Since she loves nature so much, it’s not surprising to find Essence get heated up when someone is killing a plant or being mean to an animal. She loves animals, showing a sense of kindness and helpful attitude. Essence is often in her own little world when she can be, leading her to be very imaginative and optimistic. When trouble comes her way, which elves tend to bring sometimes, she’s always keeping her chin up and being encouraging to others. Many would even go so far to call her charming and adventurous once they get to know her.

Background: Essence is just your average teenage girl who happened to be magical at birth. Not much is known about her fairy tale side of her family but she can do magic, something her mother taught her at a young age, roughly seven or eight years old. Essence has been told not to reveal any magic to others therefore she has never done so. She only knows a handful of spells such as how to cast light her her palm, let her and others see in the dark, heal or mend broken bones, how to take away small amounts of pain, a little bit of healing spells, and a personal spell she created to make someone dream a better dream. When Essence was younger, she was taken from her family since she was a elf and basically kidnapped (age 5 when this happened). Elves typically are sort of selfish and too prideful to ask for help, let alone ask from another type of mythical species. With the help of an unlikely ally, she was returned to her family with no scratches or memories of the event. To this day, Essence has a dream about a black wolf every so often, one with blue eyes as dark as the sky. She’s never told anyone about the dream and keeps it her own little secret, especially when she’s seen the very same wolf once staring at her from her bedroom window from her home once when she was nine. 

@Amber

Name: Crisantha Marie Angethi

Bio: Crisantha, who also goes by Chris/Cris (pronouced as Chris)is a 15 year old girl who is a Junior in High School since she started elemetary school one year earlier. Cris is around the height of 5'7" and 121 lbs. She has thick mahogany red hair that is naturally curled and reaches one inch below her chin. The brown red hair matches her light brown eyes that contain flecks of red and green in them, giving her a fiery look almost. Her favorite outfit is a pair of dark torn skinny jeans, black boots,a forest green t-shirt fraying at the bottom with a few tears, black fingerless gloves, and a dark brown bomber jacket she refuses to leave behind so it's usually on her person. Cris has a few bracelets running down her arm, most of them being pieces of string or extra thread she found lying around and practiced different types of camping knots on them and made them into jewerly due to boredom. Cris also usually can be found skipping math class since that's the subject she hates the most. Cris is a Summoner type magic user, emaning she can summon conjure up sacred beasts demons and deities to help her...mostly for help on math equations or test answers. She's a rebel and can be quite annoyign once you get to know her. Cris never likes staying around other for too long and enjoys her personal space a bit too much than others since she was often alone as a child. She's a little agressive when it comes to her food or space and likes to solve problems with brute force rather than talking it out. Cris also dislikes anyone who talks too much or asks too many questions. However, she does love to sing and is in the school's play, typically working back stage since she has a small case of stage fright. She acts all tough around others but really she just wants someone to love her and care for her. Cris is very adventrous and loves a good challenge, always striving for the best and going with the flow. She takes self defense classes and can be found after school doing parkour.

Background:Cris was a rebel from the start and never really believed in make believe until she saw her older cousin Sara summon a beast that came out from the floor like magic when she was 13. Sara then told Cris the truth about their family and that they were summoners, a class of magic users. They harnessed the power of other magical creatures to help them when they were in need. Since that event, Cris has been training to use her power to save others. Her favorite creature to summon is either a Canid or a Golem. 

-Canid: A dog-like demon with four eyes, lethal claws, fox-like tail and a thick ridge of fur down its spine. These demons range in thes ize of a small dog to a small pony depending on the breed. Her Canid that she calls she named Aspen. 

-Golem: elemental-class demon can be made from many different types of materials including clay, mud and sand, the most powerful is stone. Overtime they can grow to 10 feet tall and currently Cris's Golem is roughly 5 foot 4. They roughly appear humoid though they only have one digit and an opposable thumb. Cris calls her Golem, Keneid

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

Name: Zoy/ Zoi “asfalis” pnevma 

species: idk, just take the wheel. Just have it have a human and animal form and ya good.

Other: I just wanna see what you think this character would be like. (Also, female.)

name: asthenio “Thanatos” pnevmos 

species: above 

Other: above but male.

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

where people taunt, hope says “try one more time”

#youbelongtoaduck

your loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76

dragonwolf4753

@Raven

Name:Nevis P. Julian

Bio: Nevis is a 16 year old kid in Greenfield high school. Although he is all human, that doesn't mean he doesn't know about the supernatural. Nevis is of average height, 5'8", with a slim, lean build. He has medium-brown skin with dark brown eyes and short dark brown hair and typically leans toward trendy, comfortable clothing, such as button up shirts in bold colors and patterns with slim-cut dark jeans and sneakers or boots, often paired with a leather or khaki jacket. His left ear is pierced due to loosing a bet with a friend and typically wears a white stone stud in it. He's not one for jewerly or makeup and likes to think the simplier the better. During his time with his two best friends, Lydia and Marcus, Nevis has proven himself to be a brave, intelligent, curious, resourceful, and loyal person. He is one of the few normal human students at Greenfield High School to know about the supernatural, which demonstrates a great amount of courage; shown when Nevis has tried numerous tiems to save his friends lives even when he didn't even know the full story about what they were. He is an extremely good person who typically gets involved in the supernatural drama due to his willingness to help whenever and wherever he can. He has a burned mark of a circlular ring with two claw slashes going off it towards the side that go off the circle's edge making it look like claw marks. 

Background: Nevis's friend Marcus was hiding something, or that's all Nevis could figure out at first. He had been friends with Marcus for over four years and he could tell when his best friend was hiding something form him. Nevis would later realized that what his friend was hidding from him was done for hte greater good to protect Nevis from all the secrets and truths of the world and the supernatural. Nevis first found out about supernatural creatures due to Marcus. Marcus didn't show up to late thrusday soccer practice so Nevis went to search for his friend and was walking in the halls of the school to find two people fighting, one that looked like half wolf, the other who was glowing blue. When the wolf like man eventually got knocked out, the glowing man stopped glowing and Nevis realized who it was and caled out Marcus's name, causing Marcus to turn and Nevis to see his glowing golden eyes. Not knowing how else to tell his best friend, Marcus told Nevis the truth and that he was a something called a Tomorrow person, that he possess psionic powers and basically is a superhuman. Nevis doesn't freak out since he knows this is cool and he loves comics of all kinds. Marcus explains how he can use the ability of Telekinesis, Telepathy, and Teleportation. Marcus tells Nevis how he's only ever meet one other person of his kind and that person shortly disappeared after telling him how to control his own power that had been breaking out. The two fo them become to protectors of their home and they fight off evil supernatural creatures and help those who need guidance. Nevis and Marcus later meet Lydia, a Selkie. At first when they meet lydia and found out what she was, lydia herself didn't remember anything about being a Selkie. They learned that only when Lydia was in water or fully under it could she turn. With the help of friendship and trust, the three of them discover their capabilities and managed to fight together as a team. Lydia then understood what she really was and trusts Nevis and Marcus even more than ever. Nevis was once captured by a group of werewolves and used him as leverage to get Marcus to help them with something. As a result of Marcus trying to trick them, Nevis stayed with the pack for a full month and even got the pack's mark burned into him as a reminder that his friend has desieved them and lied about trust. Onc Nevis was free, he eventually forgave Marcus for trying to cheat on the werewolves to get him free and they became stronger friends. The three of them currently are on summer vacation, going on a big road trip to see the country with Marcus's dad as their driver. 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

@Seeker - How did you know just what i wanted?? wow, magical, thank you!

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We all cry in mascara, it happens." ☾  

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

⦊ Character Design & World building

⦊ High Concentration of uwu

Thumbnail avatar 92cc53960c

wolfdance572

Name: Aliah

Species: Half wolf but not a werewolf (has like wolf ears and tail and understands wolves, I dunno)

Other: Female, straight

• Posted at:

Eclipse!

christian

trekkie

clrgrd   mallets

wolves are da best!

Reyna

Lexi

Moon

Sky

Lynx

DON'T TELL ME THE SKY'S THE LIMIT WHEN THERE'S FOOTPRINTS ON THE MOON.

Thumbnail avatar 2a6488a887

firecobra400

- sorry, I forgot about this. -

name: Fire ( me )

perferred species: human/spirit

( I would just like to see how you see me or think of me )

( human/spirit means I can be two things at once- I have the spirit of a human but I’m also a spirit- hope this helps! )

• Posted at:

- fire -

its been a great time. I think I should make a real signature.

i do think I should leave early. But besides that- I think everyone should still be happy and to move on even If it hurts. Best of luck.

- fire -

dragonwolf4753

@Reve, dunno, guess I'm too magical.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

Bump

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

where people taunt, hope says “try one more time”

#youbelongtoaduck

your loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76

dragonwolf4753

Sorry, I'm trying to make them as fast as possible but I want to make each character special, quality over quantity. 

• Posted at:

dragonwolf4753

Hopefully cain's, Darmidnight's and Ocean's characters all went through. I'll try to finish cyclone's as soon as possible since that's the next one on the list. 

Mods let this pass!!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 78fd0cb33b

wolfwerewolf17219

Your doing a great job Seeker! Keep up the great work!:)

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

With..BlackWing, Willin,Amber Eye, and..ugh my flipside Midnight

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

dragonwolf4753

None of my posts have come through so I'm waiting it out another day before reposting the five character bios I've made. 

• Posted at:

dragonwolf4753

Hmmphhhh, they ain't coming through. Also, i made a role-play but I doubt that has gone through yet either. Check it out if you like the supernatural creatures and stuff. 

• Posted at:

dragonwolf4753

Sorry if these are doubled up.

@Darmidnight

Name: Kate Midnight, goes by Darmidnight or Darmid

Bio: Darmid is a young 14 year old kid, roughly starting her first year in high school, or would have if David hadn’t taken her to join his crew of Powerys. She’s around 5’4” and 101 lbs, rather short for her age and very light but nimble. She has tanned skin due to the fire of her home and has massive burn marks all along her back and towards the far left side of her face. Darmid is a mossy brown brunette and has her hair cut short, reaching an inch above her chin in the front and two inches below her chin towards the back giving her a layered look. Darmid is usually seen wearing a baggy pale grey/lavender tank top tucked into gray jean shorts. She wears black tights under the shorts and has black boots. She wears long black gloves that go past her elbows, and has a black bandanna she wears either around her neck or on her mouth. Each ear has a small silver ring. And most of the time she had a maroon backpack with her. She’s often found in the group type of cliché and doesn’t get along well with others. Playing nice with people isn’t her thing since many of the people she has meet have accused her of doing stuff because of her history from the past. This doesn’t help things in the trust department and doesn’t trust others easily but will when someone proves themselves. She dislikes all types of bossy people or those who tell her what to do and when to do it, giving her a serious attitude. She tends to have anger issues around others which is why most of the time during school she’s alone or skipping class. However, Darmid has faced a lot of things and has shown to be brave and confident in the face of danger, courage when others have none, and to be kind to those who deserve it. She has a very tough side to her but it’s mostly a front to keep everyone else at bay, away form her.She tends to get into a lot of fights at schools which is also a bad thing for her anger issues.

Background: Darmidnight isn’t her real name, rather it’s a codename she goes by since no parent would name a child Darmidnight. When Darmid was seven, her house caught on fire and her real family burned to death in this accident. The police reports always stated as the cause was never found and somehow it was either a loose cable wire or a lightning strike. Darmid was the only one in her family to survive the fire and all of her uncles and aunts basically died in the fire as well since they were having a party celebrating a family reunion. With no where else to go, Darmid was put into foster care and was moved around the country serval times. She often found her foster parents rather suspicious of Darmid and would sometimes think she was the cause of the fire. Darmid live was as good as it could get until she turned fourteen. She ran into a man in his early twenties with bright blue eyes. The next day after school, Darmid was leaving the school’s campus when the same man snatched her and held her against a wall. He questioned her, repeating mostly the same questions such as “What crew are you apart of?” And “Who are you?”. Of course, Darmid did the only natural thing to do, she screamed, bite the guy’s hand, and ran away. She ran home and didn’t come out of her room for a few hours. She had just switched foster homes less than two weeks ago and started school less than four days ago. It was just her luck when the blue eyed man appeared at her bedroom window, sitting on the window sill and staring at her with his eyebrows raised. He then asked Darmid that if she didn’t scream, he would tell her what she was. Curious, she allowed him to do so since she was just a. Kid who wasn’t experienced with stalkers. The man then touched there hand before grabbing the back of her neck and caused both their eyes to glow. When he released her, the man introduced himself and Gale. Gale explained to Darmid that the fire was no accident and that she was a Powery, though they didn’t choose the name. He explained how there were multiple classes of Powery, light dark water earth fire air storm magic possession fear feelings love etc. He explained that she was a superior race and the fact that she had caused her crew to die by accident because of her since she had discovered her powers at a young age and didn’t know how to control it. Gale the offered her a piece of paper with a phone number on it saying if she ever decided she wanted more than being an outcast in life to give the number and call. And the moment she looked down at the paper and looked back up, he was gone into the night. The next day during school, she saw a kid push a younger kid and being the stuck up annoying teenager she was, she ran and pushed the older student back. The dude was flown across the hallway five feet and immediately Darmid realized her mistake and ran form the scene. Lucky for her, only the younger student who had been getting bullied only witnessed the forceful blow. With fear and confusion of what she had just done, Darmid decided to give the number a call. She was answered by not Gale but someone else. The person said to meet him in two hours at the southern Malew forest near the old Valetric burned down home. She drove there and found a different man there waiting for her who later introduced himself as David. David and Darmid then talked about what they were and eventually Darmid agreed to join what he called a crew, when Powery live together to get one another safe since being alone was typically not good for their kind. Powery are social creatures and aren’t meant to stay alone for long. Darmid was then introduced to David’s crew, which had eleven others in it, including Gale. David also taught Darmid how to fly and showed her how to unlock her wings that were hidden from sight. Since then, Darmid has been living with the crew, no longer needing a foster family and is happy being herself with fellow powers.

@Cain

Name:Wendelyn Irene meerborn 

Bio:Wendelyn is a middle aged Centaur, round late 20s but looks around 19 due to be a magical creature and all. She has dark brown hair and olive skin. Sitting around the height of 5'7" and 136 lbs, Wendelyn isn't one for being athelic and rather stay indoors than be active. She has light green eyes and her right foot has an extra toe on it. She has a special spell which allows her to fake the look of being human when really she's a centaur. When in centaur form, she had the body of a horse, an Arabian horse to be exact. When in Centuar form., her eyes change into a light golden yellow color and glow in the dark. She stands around 5'1 around her hips and 6'2 at the top of her head. She likes wearing western type clothing and enjoys a good drink of tree bark mixed with honey. Wendelyn is a semi quiet type of person with a fiesty attitude if you cross her. She has a logn list of people to find and if you give her anything to put up with, she'll knock you right out. She's not one for beating around the bush and doesn't like it when people lie to her. She finds those who cheat and steal dishonarable and follows an honor code and has never harmed anyone. Myths say that Centuars are from Greek times and there is truth to that myth. Centuars were first created by the Greeks and because of that, all centuars remember small pieces of the first tribe of Centuars as each one has a piece of an original centuar in them. They can all speak Greek fulently and usualyl use it as their native tongue, which is what Wendelyn usually does when she can but she does speack english as well. 

Background: Not much is known about Wendelyn. Her centuar family went missing in 1980s and she's been roaming the coutnry side for years, trying to find traces of them in any possible way. She never really ages and sits around the age of 26 but she finds this more fo a curse than a gift since she once fell in love with a human but slowly learned that ocne he knew the truth of what she was, he'd run away screaming for help. Wendelyn now is still trying to find her missing family that disappeared over night when she was asleep. She talks to the occassional supernatural being she crosses, staying away from vamps or faries as she finds them annoying to deal with.

@Ocean

Name: Emil (No known last name)

Bio: Emil is over 1000 years old and has no memory of her past since of last year, explained more in background. She is 5'6" tall and 117 lbs with a sturdy build and small muscules growing as she contiues to keep livng. She has light green eyes and they glow silver when someone si about to die. Emil's skin is very light and barely has any tan to it. She wears what ever is formal for the era and tends to keep to formal wear all through out her life. Her lips are very pale, one thing that gives away what she really is. Emil is a very sweet and kind person with a gentle side to all living things. She wants to help everything and everyone no matter what they are or what they ahve done. She tries to see the good in everyone but if they are a serial killer then of course she won't help them. She doesn't like killing others had has never done so which makes her strong to resist the Nesmrt's true nature of killing. 

Background: Emil is what is called an Nesmrtelný Volání na smrt or Immortal Call of Death (aka the immortal caller of death and is a czech legend). unlike the banshee from Irlend legends, Nesmrtelnýs are much more powerful. Emil was born human yes but the moment she died in a car fire at the age of tweleve, she died near an ancient tree stump called a Nemeton, which is a powerful source of magic for the supernatural world. When she died, the spirit of an Nesmrtelný came into her body and reconnected her soul from death, making her alive again and as well as immortalish. She continued to live her life normally with an aunt but slowly, she started waking up in odd places and farther and farther from home until one day when Emil was fifteen, she woke up next to the very same tree stump her family had died from a car crash and suffocated from the fire's smoke before burned to death. Emil then touched the stump and her second side came out and connected to her, giving Emil memories of how she ahd died and what she was now. Emil tells her two best friends this, Jake and Hayden about this and they in return tell her that they aren't human either. Not feeling afraid anymore, Emil uses her power and learns how to control it. Her other side, which she calls Nesmrt, have never exactly talked to each other, rather Emil has only seen memories of which Nesmrt has shown her. Becoming one with Nesmrt after an attack on her home from other supernaturals, Emil learns that she can predict when people are about to die, and learns what powers she has. She's drawn to scenes of death, and often has visions of people from the future and when they are about to die. When she sees people in real life, her eyes will glow silver faintly and the brighter they glow, the closer of emans of death for the person who she saw last. She can ehar voices of the spirits around her and the ones that are turning into spirits. Emil can also guide those who are about to die and release them form any pain as she is a harbringer of death. Nesmrt's job is to find those and call them to death but since Emil doesn't want to hurt anyone, she doesn't use it in that way and instead sues it to help those in need. She still can't control her powers very well and often times finds herself fully transforming into Nesmrt which is her but with bright glowing blue eyes and so pale skin it could be considered white. An old myth about Nesmrt is that they can shoot lasers and they can but Emil doesn't like to but she can reflect heat from her body to create beams of light into small lasers.  

• Posted at:

1 ,