Thumbnail avatar f04ec13a2d

catamber1354

Storyline:

You are a wolf on an Alaskan coast in one of two rival packs. Your pack is struggling to find enough food before the long, harsh winter hits. There are good resources on nearby islands that are accessible at low tide, the problem being the islands are very mysterious. Many wolves have gone to the islands and never returned. Others have come back mentally unstable, and were later killed because of it. There are also extensive networks of tunnels on the islands, which can be quite useful, but it's easy to get lost. It doesn't help that the other pack always seems to be trying to make life difficult for you and all you care about. As a result, they've also claimed the same islands your pack has as their own.

Rules:

Common Sense Stuff:

-Basic forum rules... obviously

-Don't put others down for their lack of knowledge about wolves, lack of writing skill, etc.

-Don't write a POV under someone else's name or wolf's name

-Don't kill other people's characters, unless permission is given. You CAN injure other characters.

Other Rules:

-All positions are first come, first serve. You can reserve spots (of course).

-2 characters allowed per person

-Try to write as well as you can with punctuation to make the POVs easier to read. It's okay if you don't have great writing skills, but it gets annoying when you have to read very extensive POVs that don't make sense because of bad grammar or something.

-Put a smiley face at the end of your form to show that you have read and accept all the rules.

The Packs:

Amaruq Pack (The Northern Pack):

-Known for endurance

-Larger wolves

-Strong fighters

-Very intuitive when it comes to preparing for the future

-Stealthy

Kallik Pack (The Southern Pack):

-Known for speed

-Smaller wolves

-Surprising strength in short bursts

-Clever fighters

-Quick and intelligent in tight situations

-Work well under pressure

Spots:

Amaruq Pack:

Alpha male (open)

Alpha female (No spots)

Beta male (open

Beta female (open)

Pack's hunters (unlimited)

Alpha's pups: (2 spots open)

Beta's pups: (No spots unless we get enough players)

Kallik Pack:

Alpha male (open)

Alpha female (open)

Beta male (open)

Beta female (open)

Pack's hunters (unlimited

Alpha's pups: (2 spots open)

Beta's pups: (No spots unless we get enough players)

Other roles:

Lone wolf (unlimited)

Form:

Forum name:

Wolf name:

Wolf Pack:

Age: (Note: Alphas are usually the oldest and the wisest in the pack. An old age for a wild wolf is about 5 years, but wild wolves can live into their early teens.)

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory: (Optional)

Family: (If you're an alpha or beta, write your mate's name and/or pups' names.)

Other Info: (Optional)

My Form:

Forum Name: Windsong

Wolf Name: Mountain Storm

Wolf Pack: Amaruq

Appearance: She's a dark gray wolf with beautiful white highlights, which often remind others of a stormy sky (hence her name). She has shocking, bright blue eyes as well. Her build is smaller than that of a typical wolf from the Amaruq pack, but she bears all the rest of the characteristics of the Amaruq pack. She also has a scar running down the back of her neck, starting from her left ear and going down to the right shoulder blade.

Personality: She appears to be a confident leader on the outside, but is constantly worried for the well-being of her pack. Sometimes, when she's alone, she will lose her composure. Extremely protective of her pack, she will do anything to protect those she cares about. She can be wrongly portrayed as aggressive because she isn't afraid to display her power when anyone threatens her pack. She feels drawn to the water, and she will almost certianly be found wandering along the edge of the ocean in those few spare moments of peace the Amaruq pack has.

Backstory: She dispersed from her birth pack at the age of 2, started a pack with her mate not long after. The scar on the back of her neck is from when the beta male of the Kallik pack attacked her first litter of pups. Two of the four pups died of blood loss later on, and she was scarred for life. This is why she's very defensive of those she loves, and anyone that brings up the incident will be met with irrational bursts of anger.

Family: To be determined.

Other Info: N/A

This is not my first attempt at creating a roleplay, but it is my first attempt on the SAMB... Feel free to give me any friendly advice.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Forget all this stuff that I usually put here. The forums are ending so no one cares what's supposed to be here.

But this is what I want you all to remember: Be kind. You will have everything in life if you are kind.

Love you all.

~Windsong <3

Thumbnail avatar 92cc53960c

wolfdance572

Um if is comes before my form it won't make much sense but...     :) i forgot the smiley face!

• Posted at:

Eclipse!

christian

trekkie

clrgrd   mallets

wolves are da best!

Reyna

Lexi

Moon

Sky

Lynx

DON'T TELL ME THE SKY'S THE LIMIT WHEN THERE'S FOOTPRINTS ON THE MOON.

wolfdance572

Forum name: Eclipse

Wolf name: Night cloud

Pack: Lone wolf

Appearance: Night is a black wolf with white fur on the tip of her tail and ears. She has gray-blue eyes and is small like the wolves of the Kallik pack, but she has characteristics of both packs. She has scar on her face going from her left ear to her nose.

Personality: Night is a very quiet wolf that doesn't talk much and is very stealthy. When she does talk, she has a quiet voice unless she's mad. After she gets to know you and trusts you, only then will you see the kind, smart,loyal, and brave wolf she really is.

Backstory: Night is the daughter of both packs. Her parents were from different packs and so she is now a loner. She didn't feel accepted by the packs, so she lives alone, waiting for some form of acceptance by her parents, who have most likely forgotten her. Her scar was from her father wanting to kill her because of her mother's orgins.

Other: Night is very stealthy and notices her parents when she sees their packs, but she never reveals herself to them.

• Posted at:

Eclipse!

christian

trekkie

clrgrd   mallets

wolves are da best!

Reyna

Lexi

Moon

Sky

Lynx

Thumbnail avatar 6acbbf2212

wolffangs4208

Save alpha male

• Posted at:

shadowfang  the shadow assassin

I am currently an alpha with no mate or pack every night I sing to the moon my lonely sorrows  I will take you in and make you a warrior

wolffangs4208

Forum name: shadowfang

Wolf name: shadowfang

Wolf pack: amaruq

Appearance: big black handsome wolf with light blue eyes. his fur has silver streaks in it 

Personality: loving of his mate, his pups and his pack. He is a lot like his mate mountain storm In the sense of his concern for the pack

Backstory: was a lone wolf since birth his old pack was killed by human hunters he was saved because he was a cute and strong he ran away and met mountain storm and started the pack

Family: mountain storm (mate) shadowstorm (son) other pup (daughter) 

Other: windsong you can name our daughter 

• Posted at:

I am currently an alpha with no mate or pack every night I sing to the moon my lonely sorrows  I will take you in and make you a warrior

Thumbnail avatar 8ebad610b2

wolfguard127

save alpha male for kallik please

• Posted at:

Hunter

rp master 

Journalist in the making

Beater 

Mysterious

Quiet

Amazing listener

Sweet

Cute 

Happy vday!

Thumbnail avatar 8ebad610b2

wolfguard127

never mind my last post i wnna be the packs hunter for amaruq

• Posted at:

Hunter

rp master 

Journalist in the making

Beater 

Mysterious

Quiet

Amazing listener

Sweet

Cute 

Happy vday!

wolffangs4208

"howl"

• Posted at:

wolffangs4208

"howl"

• Posted at:

wolffangs4208

Up

• Posted at:

wolfdance572

Uh... Windsong? You there????????

• Posted at:

Eclipse!

christian

trekkie

clrgrd   mallets

wolves are da best!

Reyna

Lexi

Moon

Sky

Lynx

wolffangs4208

This died 

• Posted at: